PDA

View Full Version : Our little secret, Part I

slyder
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
This is my first attempt at writing a story, I appreciate any and all feedback. I apologize for the length. Thanks.

I hustled to clear my desk and head out the door, Angie, my secretary, called back at me, "Leaving early Mr. Allen?" Yes, I said stating today was a perfect summer day to get in a early round of golf and a few beers at the clubhouse especially since my wife and daughter were out of town on their annual resort spa trip. As I headed out the door I heard Angie say "Well don't forget your wife's birthday, I don't want you in the doghouse" Oh damn I thought, I had not forgot her birthday, but I did forget to buy her a present. My wife is not one of these people that believe in the saying, "it’s the thought that counts". Gift cards or nice dinners did not work with her, she wants "stuff"! Damn, I thought, there goes my afternoon plans, instead of doing man stuff I will spend my afternoon shopping!

I spent nearly the next 2 hours aimlessly roaming from store to store trying to find something that would satisfy my wife' standards. Just as I was resigned to give up I heard someone say, "hey Mr. Allen, what are doing here?" I turned and looked, it was my daughter's best friends, Megan and Ashley. "Oh I just love hanging out at the mall," I said sarcastically. "I am sure you know it is Mrs. Allen's birthday tomorrow, so I am desperate to find her something" I said. "Oh we know," the girls said, "Jill was telling us about all the hot masseurs at that resort they are at!" as they giggled. "Maybe we can help?" Megan said. "Yeah, we have been shopping a million times with Mrs. Allen" Ashley said. Although I was slightly uncomfortable with the thought of walking around a mall with two teenage girls, I said, "Sure, I could really use the help!"

Being my daughters best friends, I had known Megan and Ashley for several years. Megan was 16, she was the "whoops" child of her family. Her parents were well into their late forties when Megan was born and her other brothers and sisters had moved out by the time she was in preschool. Ashley had just turned 16, she had moved into our neighborhood with her older sister and brother-in-law about 5 years ago. She never knew her father and her mother moved from rehab to a new boyfriend and back to rehab most of her early years. With their respective family situations, the girls spent a lot of time together at our home.

We spent almost an hour going from store to store and had bought my wife a sexy new black dress, several new tops and pair of trendy new jeans. As we neared the Victoria Secrets store, the girls stopped and Ashley said, "Don't you think you should buy Mrs. Allen a sexy new nighty to wear on her birthday so you can have something to unwrap also?" Megan laughed and told Ashley, "oh come on Ash, you know Mrs. Allen only wears those flannel nightshirts! I laughed mostly because it was true. Ashley insisted, saying "all the more reason to buy a sexy new one then!" Off into the store we went, myself feeling somewhat embarrassed walking around surrounded by racks of lace bras, panties and g-strings with two underage girls. Ashley stopped at a table filled with lacy pushup bras, held one up over her shirt and said "God I really wish I had one of these, don't you Megan? Now I was really embarrassed, but slightly aroused imagining Ashley wearing the bra she was holding. Ashley was the most mature of the trio, she was about 5'6", very slender, maybe 105 pounds, and from seeing her in a bikini I would guess she was probably a 32-A cup. Megan was a tad shorter, about 5'3" and had not lost all her baby fat, maybe about 120 pounds, but I would guess she had easily had a 34-C cup. "You need it!" Megan said, laughing. We had a in ground swimming pool at our home and the girls spent many summers swimming and laying out by it. I had never fantasized about either girl, but being around them in these surroundings had me seeing them in different light.

We looked around a little more and Megan found a black lace and mesh fly-away babydoll that she thought Mrs. Allen would love and I agreed. On our way to checkout, Ashley said, "Don't we deserve some kind of payment for helping you shop for Mrs. Allen? After all, I would hate for Mrs. Allen to find out who REALLY picked out her presents today!" She did have a point, I could not have done it without them. "What did you have in mind?" I asked. "Well Megan I both found some things here we really like, how about you let us each pick something and you buy it for us as payment? I agreed, thinking how arousing it was. After I paid, we headed out of the mall and I asked the girls if they needed a ride home, they decided they had enough of the mall for one day and accepted my invitation. The mall is almost a 30 minute drive from our neighborhood and along the way we chatted about the new school year starting and they teased each other about boys they liked. I couldn't help but keep from staring at Ashley's long sun-tanned legs that led up into her white denim shorts. She had on a red halter top that barely hid her red bra straps and matched her dark brunette hair perfectly. Her skin was tanned and flawless, she had a semi-dark mole on her chest, just below her neck. Megan was also very tan, that complemented her beach blonde and brunette highlighted hair, she wore a stretchy tight fitting Hollister t-shirt and a pair of very short American Eagle denim shorts.

I pulled up in front of my home and thanked the girls for all of there help and I told them I hoped my "payment" would be kept a secret between us. They agree, both with a mischievous grin however. In my mind I was trying to rush them home so I might still make it down to the clubhouse for a tee time. The girls asked if they could come over and use the pool later and told them I probably would not be home until later, so that was fine, they knew the way in.

When I returned home at about 10:00pm after a nice round of golf and several drinks, I noticed the light in the back by the pool was on, I figured the girls had forgotten to turn it off when they left. As I made my way through the house, I heard giggling and laughing from a back room, I instantly knew the voices. "Megan? Ashley?" I called, "Is that you" A light turned on in the family room and there stood both girls in their bikinis, obviously tipsy with a open bottle of wine and two half full glasses on the table. "Hi Mr. Allen, we didn't want you to come home to a empty house." Megan said. I asked if there parents knew where they were and Ashley explained that they had told them they were spending the night with Jill. I scolded the girls for lying and for drinking the wine without permission and said they would need to return home immediately! Ashley said "Oh Mr. Allen what's another little secret among friends? If you don't tell we won't either, okay?" "Besides, we have a little surprise for you!" Megan said. I didn’t know whether to be angry or aroused. "Oh what the hell" I said, 'but this stays between us, okay? So what's your surprise?" Immediately the girls dashed upstairs and came down minutes later. What happened next I still can't believe.

Megan and Ashley came into the family room where I had poured myself a glass of wine from the open bottle. Each were wearing one of my wife's silk robes. I asked, "So what it is the surprise?" Megan nudged Ashley and said "Go ahead, you first, this is your idea" I was puzzled. Ashley walked towards me where I sat on the couch and as she walked she seductively removed the robe to reveal that she was wearing the bra and panties I had bought her earlier. "What do you think of your purchase?" she said. I guess I was speechless because she came over and sat on my knee with her arm around my neck and said, "Do you like?" I stammered , "Yyyeesss, vvvery much, but this is wrong girls, you are my daughters best friends, I-I-I can't be doing this." By this time Megan had walked over and removed her robe to reveal her sexy still developing figure nicely filling out the bra and g-string. She curled her legs beneath her next to me on the couch and put both hands on my shoulder. Ashley explained that one night last summer after one of our community pool parties, when her and Megan spent the night, they had heard a noise from down here in the family room and snuck down from upstairs and watched Mrs. Allen kneeling between my legs with my penis in her mouth and she acted like she was sucking on it, then she got up, took off her bikini and bent over the coffee table where it looked like I put my penis inside her and and was pulling her hips back and forth until we both started moaning and then collapsed onto the couch. She said her and Megan found out later from some older guys at school that Mrs. Allen was giving me a blow-job and that I was doggy-style fucking Mrs. Allen. Megan explained that they had been very curious about doing the same things, but all the guys at school were all talk and no action, and they figured this was there chance to learn from a "pro". Ashley looked at me and said "Mr. Allen, I got this weird tingly feeling down there when I watched you and Mrs. Allen and I keep thinking about that night, sometimes I dream its me! Will you fuck me like that Mr. Allen, will you?" At the same time she slid her hand to where the bulge in my pants was straining to be released. I looked and Megan and asked, "Megan, is this something you want also or are you here just because of Ashley?" "No Mr. Allen, I feel the same as Ashley, sometimes when I dream about watching you that night, I wake up and my pussy is all wet." My mind was swimming, only a few hours before I looked at these girls as my daughters friends, now I see them as horny young playthings.

"This is our secret girls, no one, absolutely no one ever can know about this" I sternly told them both. Both nodded in agreement. I could barely contain myself from releasing Megan's supple young breasts or maybe the chance of tasting Ashley's sweet honey pot. "So who wants to go first?" I said. Before I could even get the words out, Ashley was on her knees between my legs. I swiftly kicked off my golf shoes and slid down my shorts revealing my rock hard 7" erection. I couldn't remember my cock being this stiff in years. Ashley immediately grabbed it and started stroking it, then she leaned over and just put her lips just over the head, I could feel her tongue licking the top like she had sucker in her mouth. "Take it in deeper, wrap your lips around it tight, and suck while you move up and down on it" I said. She was a quick learner, soon taking at least half my cock into her 16 year old mouth, and used her hand on the other half, occasionally founding my balls. By this time I had removed her purple lace pushup bra to expose her milky white young mounds, her nipples stood erect and though small, her tits were extremely firm. Megan had leaned back watching her young friend fill her mouth with a 40 year old cock, she was rubbing her pussy and pulling the thin string of her panties into her crack. I pulled her over closer, kissing her lips, until our tongues were wrapped together. Maybe it was her virgin mouth or the excitement of the moment, but Ashley head giving abilities were better then I had ever experienced. "My turn already!" Megan exclaimed. She moved from my mouth to my waist and for a moment the girls lips were nearly touching. Ashley removed the swollen member from her mouth and turned the job over to Megan. "Do just as Ashley did, Megan," I said, "Start slowly and work your way farther down." Ashley rubbed her hands up my chest to my face, bringing my lips to hers. As she moved to kneel next to me she slid her now soaked panties onto the floor. Ashley moved into to continue the tongue dance Megan and I had began, my hand could not move fast enough to her sweet virgin cunt. I began softly, slowly rubbing her inflamed soaking pussy lips with my finger, occasionally moving up to her clit. With each stroke I applied more pressure and soon could feel her spreading her legs further apart to allow my me better access to love button. Megan was using her virgin mouth to the fullest, I unconsciously had grabbed a handful of Megan's golden locks to guide her movement on my shaft. I could feel my climax building, I said, "God I am about to cum!" Megan removed my swollen rod from her mouth, but kept stroking and stared at it as if it were a volcano about to explode. "UHHH goddddd" Instantly as my balls were releasing there semen Ashley moved to place her mouth over my erupting cock. I must have came more then I ever had before, Ashley coughed and gagged with foreign substance in her mouth, some cum dripped from her mouth down her chin. "Go ahead Megan, its not so bad" Ashley said. Megan stared at my glazed cock that only seconds earlier had coated the back of her friends throat, and somewhat reluctantly used her incredible tongue to remove all traces of cum from shaft. "Umm," she said as she extracted the last drops of man juice from my cock.

Taking a quick moment to take in all the happened, my attention turned to Ashley's honey hole that moments before I had been teasing. "Don't worry girls, the fun has only begun." I said. Both girls giggled with excitement. Megan had removed her black satin bra and g-string and I instructed both girls to lay on the floor next to each other. I knelt down and almost instinctively, Ashley spread her legs, inviting me to taste her sweet virgin puss. Her tan body gave way to the milky white skin that her tiny bikini bottoms had hidden, a sparse amount of dark pubic hair covered her mound just below her tan line. I concentrated kissing and swirling my tongue on the inside of her thighs, moving to her swollen pussy lips. I pulled her lips apart with my thumbs and plunged my tongue into her sweet hole, Ashley was moaning as I moved my erect tongue from between her lips to her clit, each time exerting more force on her stimulated button. Her hands were grabbing at my hair, almost trying to pull me deeper into her cunt. Her moans continued to build louder and louder, I could tell she was near orgasm and I concentrated on her erect clit. With in moments Ashley's body start convulsing, and her moans were replaced by a chorus of "OH FUCK, JESUS CHRIST FUCK YES" as she experienced her first orgasm given to her by a man. She pulled me towards her face and kissed my deeply and passionately, even licking some of her own cum juices from my face. "God that great, I have never felt that way before!" she whispered to me.

While my face was buried in Ashley's cunt, I hadn't noticed Megan watching every moment with anticipation. She had been fingering her own cunt in preparation and now awaited my tongue to turn the same trick on her that I had just done to her teenage BFF. Megan's virgin mound was covered in light blonde hair, her thighs thicker then Ashley. Her legs spread and she pulled her knees towards her, offering her pussy for my delight. I dove in eager to taste my second virgin pussy of the night, as Megan did not disappoint. She had fingered herself furiously while watching her friend be devoured and her cunt was soaked with her juices. Feeling my cock coming back to life, I went after Megan's already stimulated clit, gently sucking at the erect love button and then plunging my tongue to taste her fluid. Momentarily I glanced up to see that Ashley had now moved her mouth to Megan's tits, expertly using her tongue around the areola and nipple. In minutes the combination of myself working over her pussy and her friend devouring her sensitive nipples was more then she could control. Her orgasm rose quickly and I felt the first splash of warm fluid on my face, Megan's release was muffled by Ashley as the two teen girls were locked in a deep kiss. I crawled up between Megan's legs to join there kiss, and both girls eagerly allowed me to join. My now fully erect cock was ready to enter these virgin's holes. I asked Megan if she was sure this is what she wanted. She bit her bottom lip and said, "Fuck me Mr. Allen, I want to feel you inside me so fucking bad!" I gently pushed the head of my love rod just pass her pussy lips and used slow, short strokes to prepare her cunt to accept this foreign invader. I could feel Megan's hymen blocking my entrance, but with each stroke I used more force, until I was finally to break through, Megan let out a giant scream. "AHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNN" I stopped my pumping and asked if she was okay and she responded that it hurt, yet felt so wonderful at the same time. I gave her pussy a moment to acclimate to the 40 year old cock now planted inside her. Megan pulled by lips towards hers in a passionate kiss and I again began slowly pumping in and out, picking up speed and force with each stroke. I could feel Megan as she mimicked my pumping action, Ashley had moved near the top of Megan's head where she was fornicating her young breasts. Our mutual fucking was gaining in speed and force, I could feel my impending climax and I knew hers was also near. I arched my back as Megan wrapped her legs around me, and then my cock released a coating of man juice deep inside this 16 year old former virgin, at the same time Megan again screamed "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" I with drew my cock and laid back, motion for Ashley who moved over and eagerly devoured my member, Megan's pussy juice and my still oozing cum. Using her tongue and lips she cleaned my member, her mouth was so hot I was ready for more almost instantly. Ashley laid back, spread her legs and rubbed her inflamed pussy lips. She said, "I want that in me to Mr. Allen, please fuck me Mr. Allen!" Without hesitation I grasped my cock to guide it to its reward. Ashley was a smaller and tighter then Megan, to prepare her I rubbed the swollen head of my rod on her lips, using her juices to lubricate and ready her pussy to be devirginized. Using the same slow strokes I had with Megan I was able to part the lips of this hot little nymph, I was even more eager to embed my cock in her. Between her deep moaning and "fuck me" eyes, I was soon able to break through her hymen, however Ashley did not stop, her eager pussy savored my cock, and I fucked her as hard and deep as I ever had my wife. I could feel my prick hitting her cervix. She continued to whisper "fuck me harder" into my ear as I pounded her cunt. Megan was leaning against the couch behind us manipulating her pussy with her fingers watching her petite friend being impaled with the same organ that had just taken her virginity. I could her the volume of erotic song increase, I knew she was close to climax. I pulled from Ashley's wonderland body and I while I slowly withdrew my cock from her hole there was a audible slurping sound, I told her to roll over and get on all fours like she had seen Mrs. Allen, but I wanted her lick Megan's pussy like I had before. Both girls looked up startled, but Ashley willingly obeyed and began to tongue fuck her friends hole. I, of course, moved behind Ashley and entered her golden hole from behind. She let out a muffled "oh fuck" gasp as I positioned my cock head at her entrance and then grasping her bony hips, I pushed my cock into her until it disappeared. I could tell Ashley was near climax, so I slid my right hand around and rubbed her clit, her pussy muscles tightened around my cock as she started to explode. I withdrew my cock so only the very head was inside her, I could feel another hot load of jizz building in my balls just as I felt my self explode inside Ashley's cunt, I slammed my cock back inside her, exploding every ounce of semen into her hot teen box. Her screams of passion were inaudible as her face was buried in her friend's snatch, but Ashley had brought Megan to climax once again.

We all collapsed on the floor, tired and sweaty from our erotic exercise. I laid on my back, my daughters best friends, naked and covered in erotic sweat, lay on either side. My senses were finally coming to me, "what have I done?" I thought. The girls snuggled next to me, Megan wrapped my arm around her. "Thank you Mr. Allen, we can't wait until next time........"

Landy
08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Thank you for this well written addition.

watcher128
08-13-2010, 11:00 AM
I loved this story. Well written, and erotic. Thanks!

davesmistress
08-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Thanks for a new addition to the site

peajay2k
08-14-2010, 06:30 AM
now that was hot!

SnaKiZe
08-14-2010, 02:13 PM
The length was fine! You should now add an orgy with the wife and daughter and the 2 friends as well :D

frankjohnmoore
08-16-2010, 02:38 AM
very nice story,thanks for the well written addition,

Nerdzstories
08-22-2010, 06:35 AM
great! keep it coming

loobinator69
11-29-2011, 08:43 PM
hot story, and also: length is never an issue. the length was great.

pntblankspacout
11-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Noice.

ironeagle2
06-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Great start cant wait too see who and what cumms next