PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day at School (MM)

_memories.
08-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Just a few days until I graduated from highschool! Barely anyone was coming to class anymore since they all knew they could get away with it. I still went because I realy had nothing better to do, and the teachers didn't bother making us do work since there were very few students.

Ken and I were throwing the football around outside on the field in the rain during lunch hour. The field hadn't been taken very good care of so it was now covered in mud. We were having a great time, taking dives straight into puddles, not even thinking about having to clean up afterwards.

The bell rang for us to head inside. Neither of us wanted to go back to class so we stayed outside for a little longer before heading in. Both of us were sopping wet so we headed to the change rooms to dry ourselves off. Spontaneously, I whipped off all of my clothes and ran into the showers butt naked. Ken watched me laughing at first.
"You know what? Thats actually not a bad idea!", he said as he stripped down.

There were no walls or dividers between showers, it was all just oen big room with several nozzles. So there we were, standing there with our cocks hanging out there in the shower together. I obviously hadn't given this much thought, because I started to regret it soon after I felt my dick getting stiff. I turned around to make sure he didn't notice.

I couldn't help but touch myself just a little though. I stood there in the warm water grabbing my cock more and more, regrettable getting harder and harder.

I felt a hand grab onto my balls.
"What the fu..", I exclamed.
I turned my head to see Ken's face, looking down a my hard-on. He pulled my body against his as I felt his cock slide in between my legs. I reached behind me and grabbed onto his cock as he stroked me. He started kissing my neck. I arched my back, closed my eyes and bit my lip. I held his hand as it went up and down on my shaft, squeezing his hand harder onto my rod. I started jerking him off faster as he simultaneously started stroking me off faster. I let go and let out a huge moan as I came all over the shower tiles.

I fell to my knees as he held my head back. He grabbed onto my hair and turn my head toward a gigantic cock. I turned around and took it in my hand. I looked up at him as if to say, 'Why haven't we been doing this all along?', and then shoved the beast onto my tongue. I twisted my hands back and forth over his dick as my mouth moved in and out. He then grabbed my head, sending his enormous cock down my throat, letting out a grunt. I felt the warm sticky cum blast down my throat.

We got dressed, and I got to go to class with cock breath and the taste of Ken's cum in my mouth.

davesmistress
08-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for adding this

Wanting More
09-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Short but sweet. Thanks

MaxiBi
09-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Great start. I used to imagine in Hs that a nice hunk would do that to me.

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Great story

scooner71
03-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Very hot. I remember I got hard a few times in the shower a few times in high school.

storypost603
04-22-2013, 10:32 AM
I wish I has Cock breath..... Thanks for posting....