PDA

View Full Version : Lynn takes Bob's BIG Cock

ukwide
08-18-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm sorry if this is a rather long account of a meeting which began sometime ago. I did not want to ruin it by just telling you of the highlights, because the story (which is all true) is about the bits in between. I have tried to write it so that you can read it in your mind and not out loud and hopefully makes for easier reading, your comments are a usual most welcome.

Lynn is now in her mid 50’s and still looks good and turns heads. She always dresses very smartly, slightly shorter than normal skirts, semi-see through blouses, stockings and expensive underwear. She has blonde hair and very sexy legs and 38b tits, which are still quite firm.

We have now been married for over 30 odd years and in that time Lynn has had literally dozens of men, some who have been regulars and some who have been one night stands, she loves having a cock inside her, the bigger the better, she openly admits it, she says she’s not bothered whose, as long as it’s hard and inside her. This is a true account of a liaison which began some 10 years or so ago. At the time she was wearing a short flimsy summer dress way above her knees and being braless, you could in the right light see her dark nipples against the material, she certainly wasn’t wearing panties, hardly ever did. Lynn was also wearing 4 inch high heeled sandals but no panty hose or stockings due to the summer heat.

Bob a work colleague and friend, was a really nice bloke, very sporty, fit and blonde haired, a bit of a reputation with the ladies (feed, fuck, forget, that was Bob). However, Bob had a reputation for having a huge prick, now it was probably a myth put about by Bob himself, (wouldn’t trust him not to) or more likely one of his many girlfriends trying to justify the reason. Lynn used to laugh when anyone mentioned it, especially having had a few beers in the Sports Club bar after a game, it almost became a ritual. Anyway this Wednesday afternoon I had played a cricket match with Bob and whilst in the changing room having showered, managed to get a clear view of Bob’s massive cock and I mean MASSIVE. The thing must have been 12 inches long at least, as thick as a coke can with a massive head at the end which looked like you could knock nails in with the fucking thing, it was awesome. Now, I’m not under developed in that department, but oh boy, it made my 8 inches look positively tiny. Okay, so you get the drift here, Bob is hung like a fucking Donkey and he knows how to use it.
Back out in the bar, Lynn was sat on a bar stool chatting with the barman, who had often walked in on Lynn whilst being ‘entertained against the snooker table’ by a guy, he always made light of the situation and always gave me the nod on progress. Anyway, Lynn asked me if I wanted a drink and I asked for a fresh orange juice, seeing as how I was driving. The barman went over to the chilled cabinet to grab a bottle of OJ and whilst he was gone I told Lynn of the sight I’d just witnessed in the shower room. Lynn told me I was being a complete liar, but I assured her I wasn’t, the barman asked what the argument was about and quietly Lynn told him what I’d just said. The barman looked at Lynn and told her it was true, Bob was bloody well hung and was surprised she hadn’t tried it already, he chuckled and turning to me said she’s got that look on her face again, hold on tight and chuckling to himself he walked off to serve someone else.
I could see Lynn was deep in thought as Bob walked into the bar, Lynn called him over and asked him what he would like to drink, Bob replied and Lynn asked the barman for a G & T, has he handed the drink to Lynn the barman smiled at her and she winked at him. Lynn engaged Bob in conversation asking him this and that, Bob ever the gent stood and answered all her questions whilst showering her with small compliments. Lynn asked him if he had any arrangements for dinner and mentioned we were going to a small country pub for a bite to eat and she would love it if he could join us. Bob said he would be delighted, the barman who had been listening into the conversation slowly walked away whistling the theme tune to the film the Dam-busters, which he and I chuckled over.

Lynn and Bob were chatting away about this and that and then Bob placed his hand on Lynn’s leg just above her knee, Lynn winked at me as he did so and I watched her flirting with him all the while. Eventually Lynn told us both to drink up so we could move to the country pub about 5 or 6 miles out of the city, but actually only a couple of miles from home. Bob asked if he could grab a lift with us, so he didn’t have to worry about driving having had a drink, Lynn quickly agreed and we all walked out to the car
I unlocked the car and Bob opened the front door for Lynn but she said she would sit in the rear, so Bob opened the rear door for her. I watched as Lynn sat in the car and swung her legs in, Bob all the time had his eyes looking at her legs, I am sure she allowed them to drift open just so he could see she was knickerless. We drove to the Pub all the while they were chatting and Lynn was flirting with Bob, asking him about his love life and how he was coping as a single guy, Bob replied by saying he got by, especially when he had such good friends as us to look after him. We eventually arrived at the Pub, parked the car and went into find a suitable table. Lynn asked the waiter for a table whilst Bob and I visited the gents. During our visit to the gents, Bob said that Lynn was looking amazing and said she looked good enough to eat and how lucky I was to have her. I agreed with him and we laughed and went to join Lynn at the table.

We found Lynn sat at a table discretely placed towards the rear of the room and partially screened by a short wall. Lynn invited Bob to come and sit on her right which left two seats opposite them both, I took the one opposite Lynn. The waiter brought us menus and we all ordered our food and drink. Lynn was openly flirting with Bob, asking how his love life was and was he getting sufficient for his needs, Bob didn’t hold back any secrets and told Lynn all about is love life recently which was plagued by extra time at work and him living so far from all his current friends. Lynn told him that was silly and that he could always bunk at our place so he was closer to the action. I bet he didn’t realise just how close he would be. Bob said that was really nice of her and would definitely take her up on the offer and jokingly suggested tonight might be good as his car was in town and he was in the country with a lovely looking lady sharing a bottle of wine. Lynn immediately agreed and leant over and kissed him on the cheek.
The waiter brought our meals and we chatted away as we ate. Once or twice Lynn dropped her right hand below the table and they both giggled slightly and once or twice Bob did the same with the very same reaction. After the first course, Bob excused himself and went to the gents restroom, whilst he was gone I asked Lynn what she was giggling at and she said she had been stroking his leg and he had been doing the same to her and they were both moving their hands higher, to the point where Bob now had his hand under Lynn’s dress and she was just touching the end of his prick. I asked how far she intended going and she said oh, all the way with a bit of luck. I called her a randy slut and she just smiled demurely at me as Bob slipped back into his seat asking if he’d missed anything, to which Lynn replied he hadn’t as she lowered her hand back under the table.

We chatted and I watched as the two of them played out the touching game under the table, they didn’t even stop when the waiter brought out the next course, although Bob blushed slightly and Lynn smiled which told me she was stroking or holding Bob’s cock on the outside of his slacks. We ate and chatted and Lynn was next to visit the restroom, as she walked away, Bob said she was a lovely lady, but she was a little witch, I asked him what he meant, but he changed the subject and anyway Lynn soon returned with a bounce in her step. I also noticed she’d undone a couple of buttons down the front of her dress, not too many, but enough to allow the dress to open and expose her cleavage a little more. We then had coffee’s and chatted more until Lynn suggested we move into the bar area in order to get a little more comfy, which we did.
Lynn found a table out of the way, with three easy chairs and sat down, I sat to her right and opposite her, Bob sat to her left and opposite her as we slowly sipped or drinks. I watched Lynn cross her legs and with just a slight movement of her hand, she slid the hem of her dress a little higher up her thighs, so that most of her legs were on show. Bob certainly noticed and kept glancing down at her thighs and legs as we chatted. I then had to visit the restroom and when I returned they were laughing and I noticed Lynn’s legs were no longer crossed, but slightly apart and she was resting her feet back on her heels, which looked very erotic. I asked what was so funny and she said Bob didn’t think she would stay like this when someone came to collect the empty glasses and she had said she would, even though she was probably revealing a little too much for common decency, Bob told her she was revealing sufficient, but sadly not quite enough and they both laughed.

Well, we sat talking and eventually a guy came over collecting empty glasses and as I expected Lynn didn’t flinch, she just sat there showing off most of her bare legs and thighs, Bob said she was a real tease, Lynn just smiled at him and said that she never teased, we all laughed at her remark. I then went up to the bar for more drinks and as I did so Lynn stood up and moved across to where Bob was sat, when I returned she was sat on his knee and they were whispering to each other giggling as they did so. I put the drinks down and sat in the chair vacated by Lynn, that way I could see them both. Lynn reached over and took Bob’s right hand and placed it on her leg above her knee as she did so, I watched her squirm in his lap, obviously getting comfy. Bob began slowly caressing her leg, slowly moving his hand higher up her thigh until his hand disappeared under her dress, has his hand disappeared, Lynn turned and kissed him on the lips and Bob returned the kiss, their tongues fleetingly darting in and out of their mouths. Lynn broke off the kiss as Bobs hand moved almost to the top of her thighs and said he was wicked and that maybe we ought to be heading for home before it got too late, so we all drank our drinks and walked out to the car with Lynn and Bob holding hands as we went.

Bob opened the car door on my side for Lynn and she slid in allowing her dress to ride up enough to make it almost indecent, Bob walked round to the other side and said do you mind if I sit in the back with Lynn, I told him it was fine, I then started the car and began to pull out of the car park. As I did so Lynn asked me to take the valley road home, which I agreed to, the valley road is more secluded and takes a little longer, but hey, if they’re enjoying themselves, so what. The chatting in the back soon stopped and when I checked the rear view mirror, they were passionately kissing and Bob was caressing Lynn’s tits over the top of her dress. Once or twice I heard Lynn moan slightly and having adjusted the mirror could see that she was stroking his hard cock through his slacks and he was mauling her right breast whilst their tongues darted in and out of each others mouths. As we neared home I noticed that Bob now had his hand up underneath Lynn dress and was a fair way up her thighs, she was certainly enjoying it and even broke off the kiss to say damn as we pulled onto our long drive.

Bob got out of the car and went round to open the door for her, I stood and watched as she placed first one then her other leg outside the car, which allowed Bob and I to see right up to her glistening pussy lips. Bob took her hand and walked her to our side door. Once inside they immediately began kissing and caressing each other, Lynn was rubbing Bob’s cock and he was caressing her pussy with his hand up her skirt and Lynn was moaning in appreciation. I told them to go through to the lounge and get comfy, when I walked in they were sat on the sofa deeply kissing each other as Bob caressed her upper thighs, pushing her dress all the way up so you could clearly see her pussy and she was squeezing his cock through his slacks, this went on for about 10 or 15 minutes. Lynn broke off the kiss and said to me, that she wanted to feel this monster cock deep inside her cunt and was it okay to take it tonight. I said she needed to ask the owner of the cock not me.

Lynn looked into Bob’s eyes and said I want this deep inside me, as she said it, she rubbed Bob’s prick along the full length, which seemed to go all the way to his knee. Bob smiled at her and turning to me asked if he should grant her this wish, I told Bob it was his decision and anyway I was going up to bed, having had a knackering day. With that I stood up and walked over to Lynn and gave her a kiss and said good night to them both. Lynn looked up with a look of total lust on her face and said she would come up later and smiled her wicked smile at me as I left them both on the sofa. I kicked off my shoes in the hall way and made my way upstairs.

I had just walked up to our bedroom to undress, when Lynn came into the bedroom, she came up to me and gave me the most passionate kiss, telling me she loved me and hoped I was okay with the situation with her and Bob, I told her I loved her and running my hand up her thigh caressed her pussy lips which were dripping with her juices. Lynn giggled and moved away and told me to wait till later, she then slipped off her summer dress and replaced it with a short silk dressing gown, which she loosely tied and blowing me a kiss disappeared back down stairs to Bob.

Lynn had obviously left all the doors open, I could clearly hear them talking, although I couldn’t make out all that was being said and, after about 10 minutes or so, it went quiet and I can only assume they were now kissing. I stood at the top of the stairs and could hear Lynn moaning every now and then, this was followed by her saying that Bob was to stop teasing her, I heard Bob laugh and it all went quiet again. I really was tired and it was now about 1030 pm so retired to our bed and drifted off to sleep with a very uncomfortable hard-on.

I felt Lynn get into bed beside me and cuddle up close. I looked at the clock and it was 1215am, she leaned over me and kissed my face and asked if I was asleep, I told her I had been, but was now fully awake. Lynn reached over and took a hold of my cock which was now fast becoming very erect as she slowly ran her hand up and down the length. Lynn then told me that Bob had a truly huge cock and that he had teased her all night with it. I asked her if she’d enjoyed taking it inside her and had she managed to accommodate him all. Lynn said that he had refused to fuck her, despite her pleading with him to feed his cock deep into her pussy and, that he had caressed her tits and nipples whilst bringing her to a massive orgasm with his fingers and she had wanked his prick until he shot his load all over her tits and stomach, she went on to say she was very, very horny and needed to be fucked. I decided to play along with Bob’s little game and told her I was far too tired to try anything now and that she would have to wait till the morning. Lynn slapped my side and turned over and went to sleep, probably not too happy about the situation.

I awoke in the morning at 7.45 am to find Lynn had showered and was doing her hair whilst sat naked at her dressing table, I didn’t speak or move, I just laid there watching her as she finished her hair, applied a very small amount of lipstick and perfume before putting on another short red silk robe. Lynn sensed I was awake and asked if I wanted a tea and off she went down stairs to make it. I listened to her moving around downstairs and assumed that due to her activity, Bob was still asleep. Lynn returned with 3 cups of tea and I asked her if Bob was up yet, she smiled and said no he isn’t, but I do hope he’s up soon, she then laughed and taking hold of the third cup walked out of our bedroom and into the room where Bob was sleeping.

Lynn had obviously left he door ajar as I cold hear her say to him good morning and him respond with oh that feels good, I then heard the cup being placed on the bedside table and Lynn give a low moan. I decided to grab my shower whilst she was with Bob and when I returned to our bedroom Lynn was sat on our bed with her silk robe undone and a smile on her face. I asked if she’d finally had Bob’s cock inside her and she said she hadn’t, but that she’d woken him by slowly wanking his cock. I asked if she’d made him cum and she said of course, he had splashed his spunk all over her hand and his chest and oh boy can he finger a pussy. I asked her what she meant and Lynn said that whilst she was wanking his cock, Bob had run his hand up the back of her legs, up her thighs and on to her pussy, where he then inserted 3 fingers and fingered her pussy whilst rubbing his thumb against her clit. Lynn said she almost passed out with pleasure and I replied that she still hadn’t managed to fuck him yet and Bob was now teasing her and making her work for the fucking she so desperately needed and wanted. Lynn slapped me and drinking her tea said that she would succeed today just wait and see.
I went down stairs and Bob took a shower, I heard Lynn walk into the kitchen and clatter about, the way she does and then she shouted to no one in particular, do you want breakfast and Bob and I shouted back yes, so Lynn began preparing breakfast for us. I walked into the kitchen and whistled at the sight before me. Lynn was wearing her short, red silk robe, hold-up stockings and high heels and she looked stunning, her perfume smelt very alluring and her hair and make up were just right. I made a comment that she really was going all out to take Bob’s cock and she said yep and I aim to keep it in me all day, so watch out. Bob walked in and did exactly the same; he whistled low at the sight before him and then asked Lynn if she was going anywhere special. Lynn turned and smiled at Bob and then told him to fuck off and sit down so she could bring breakfast to him. Bob asked if he could have his on the patio and Lynn told him to go and make himself comfortable outside and she would bring it to him. Lynn asked me if I wanted to sit out, but I declined because I needed to reply to work emails and catch up on yesterday.

Lynn brought my breakfast to me and took hers and Bob’s outside; I could clearly see and hear them as they sat on the patio by the open French windows. Lynn sat opposite Bob and crossed her legs as she drank her coffee and Bob commented on her very sexy legs. Lynn thanked him and made a show of re-crossing them so Bob could see up past her thighs to her freshly shaved pussy. I heard Bob say that she had the sweetest pussy he’d seen in a long time and Lynn giggled and said that he had the biggest prick she’d seen in a long time, they both laughed and carried on with breakfast all the time making small talk as they ate. Out of the blue, Bob asked Lynn if she really wanted to feel him throb inside her and Lynn said of course, she was dying to feel him deep in her pussy. Bob then told her to come over and sit on his lap, which she did.
I watched as she stood up and straightening her stockings went and sat on Bob’s lap, saying she could feel his big prick harden underneath her. Bob said that she was causing it to happen having sat on his knee with her breasts and nipples, thighs and pussy on display to him. I then watched as Lynn bent her head forward slightly and began kissing him. Their kisses were very hot and I could hear them slurping as they forced their tongues in and out of each others mouths. I watched as Lynn opened her legs slightly so that Bob could get his hand to her cunt lips, Lynn then moaned at the pleasure this was giving her, she really was acting the wife-slut out on the patio. I could clearly hear Lynn’s moans getting louder even though her mouth was firmly clamped against Bob’s mouth he was certainly giving her pussy a good work out with his fingers. I must admit I was now finding it almost impossible to work and sat back to watch Lynn sitting on Bob’s lap with her legs open and tits out in the open as they kissed and Bob rubbed and fingered her pussy.

Bob broke of the kiss and looking at Lynn said in a very sultry deep voice “you know what I want know don’t you?” Lynn asked him what and he said a fresh cup of coffee so off you go, I’m sure Gary could murder a fresh cup too. Lynn slapped him on the shoulder and said it wasn’t fair that he was playing with her, but Bob said he wasn’t playing with her he just wanted a fresh coffee. Lynn stood up and grabbing his cup walked in to the kitchen and asked if I wanted a refill and if so to bring my cup through for her. I walked into the kitchen and smiled at her as she stood there with her robe hanging open, pussy and tits clearly on display and looking a little flushed. I walked up to her and placed my hand on her pussy which was virtually dripping with her juices, she pushed my hands away and said no way, not till he fucks me, so you had better hope he does or you won’t get any, trust me. I just laughed at her and shouted to Bob that he’d better give this slut wife some of his big cock, because she was getting frustrated at being denied her pleasure.

Bob laughed and asked if it was alright to give her what she wants, I told him it would guarantee some peace at least, Bob laughed again and went back out to the patio and sat down. Lynn took his coffee out and Bob thanked her and told her to come sit on his knee again, which Lynn willingly did. I could see Bob through the open French windows take a hold of Lynn’s right breast and guide it to his lips, his tongue came out and flicked across her nipple making her shudder with pleasure. Lynn opened her legs for him and Bob moved his hand to her stocking tops and slowly began caressing her thighs as Lynn kept opening them more and more, until Bob had easy access to her juicy, warm cunt. I listened to Lynn’s moans of delight as Bob softly caressed her pussy lips asking her if she wanted to sample his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Lynn told him she desperately needed to feel his cock pulsing inside her and to feel him shooting his spunk deep in to her womb.

Bob then told Lynn to stand up and face him which she did, he then told her to take his prick out of his slacks and to massage him to a full erection. I watched as Lynn bent forward and having undone his slacks pulled them open and eased his cock out so she could wank it. Bob told her she was doing a good job and to keep sliding her hands up and down the shaft, Lynn told him it was fucking huge and she felt she may not take it all, but Bob assured her that once he got to work on her pussy, she would be begging for him to get it all in, even if he had to force it. Lynn told him she was hoping to be able to take it all and that her pussy was literally running with her juices. Bob asked her if the others at the club made her pussy juices flow this much, Lynn told Bob that they were good, but not this good. Bob asked her who she had fucked at the club and Lynn said it didn’t matter and Bob said he needed to know what the competition was like so that he could assure himself of access to her cunt whenever he wanted it. Lynn told him he could fuck her anytime he liked, he only had to ask. Bob then said so, who have you fucked and Lynn muttered about 14 or 15 names and Bob chuckled and told her he was impressed, he then told her to kneel in front of him and to use her tongue on his cock, Lynn said there was no way she could take that in her mouth, it was far to big, but Bob insisted she try, so I watched as Lynn knelt before him and began licking his huge purple cock head. As Lynn began to pay oral homage to his cock, Bob looked over his shoulder and said I should come and watch my slut wife take his cock, she’s been gagging for it ever since we spoke last night at the sports club and now she’s going to take some serious man cock.

I walked out to the French windows to see Lynn really giving the enormous head of Bob’s cock a tongue licking whilst both her hands slowly slid up and down the shaft, her hands couldn’t wrap around the shaft and to be honest his cock looked absolutely MASSIVE in her hands. Bob told her to take the head of his cock in her mouth and to suck his prick, Lynn tried but couldn’t get all the head in but she did try. Bob told her she was a pretty good wife slut who was going to enjoy taking his cock, to the point where she will beg him to fuck her at every opportunity. I have to admit my own cock was pretty solid at this point and Bob noticed me casually rubbing my cock through my shorts and told me to take it out and wank myself if I wanted, Bob did say it must be pretty horny watching my sweet wife knelt outside scantily dressed sucking a friends prick before she finally takes it all into her slut cunt.

I released my prick and slowly wanked it has I watched Lynn sucking on Bob’s cock. Bob told her to finger her own pussy so that it was nice and wide and wet, Lynn looked up at him and taking his prick from her mouth told him it was nice and juicy now having waited over twelve hours already for the feeling of his cock sliding deep into her cunt.

Bob laughed and called her a true slut and said that had he known what a slut she was for a prick, she’d have had a taste years ago, but the wait would make it all the better. Bob then turned to me and said, go feel her twat and tell me just how wet it really is. I moved around behind her and reached under her crutch to feel her pussy which was really dripping her fanny juice down her thighs, I told Bob she was really gushing and that her slutty pussy was wide, wet and warm, Bob said that was good, he liked his women that way. Bob then reached down and grabbing her let tit and squeezing it asked her what she wanted, Lynn took his cock from her mouth and said that she needed fucking. Bob then asked her again what she wanted and Lynn told him she wanted to be fucked, Bob asked her by who and Lynn said by you. Bob said go on then ask for it and Lynn said that she wanted him to fuck her and to fuck her hard, Bob then said for her to take off her silk robe and to stand before him with her legs open wide.

Lynn stood up and shuffled her stocking clad legs open and let her robe fall to the floor, Bob then reached forward and fingered her pussy and looking at me said, looks like your wife is about to take my rather large cock deep inside her, do you mind. I told him that I didn’t and was looking forward to hearing her moans of passion, all this time I was still slowly wanking my own cock. Bob removed his hand from her pussy and sliding down in his chair so his cock stood even more erect and proud told Lynn to come and stand over it so his cock was pointing straight at her gaping wet cunt. Bob placed his hands on her hips and said, go on take a hold and guide it into your cunt, but only the head, no more. Lynn eased herself down on to his cock as she held it and, I watched as the huge head of his prick slowly slid into my wife’s cunt. Lynn moaned out loud and told Bob it felt so fucking marvellous to finally feel his prick inside her, she said it felt so big and hard it was amazing. Bob guided her down another inch and she was biting her bottom lip as I watched her cunt lips stretched around Bob’s hard shaft, Lynn moaned as she tried to move further down his cock, but Bob stopped her and told her to be a good wife and do as she was told, he then eased her down another couple of inches making her moan out loud and throw her head back. Bob then said to me to stand behind her and grab her tits and squeeze them for her, I know she likes it, I squeezed them last night and she came all over my hand whilst it was buried deep in her pussy. I moved behind her and reached forward and cupped her tits in my hands, Lynn was starting to perspire in anticipation of the fucking she wanted and no doubt would get from Bob’s big cock.

Bob looked up at me and asked if she’d always been a cock hungry slut and I told him she had, he asked if I enjoyed watching her taking another mans cock inside her and told him I did, it was great to watch her being well and truly fucked and I did enjoy eating her pussy once she’d been fucked by someone else. Bob said well you’ll enjoy this because she’s going to take this cock all day and pushed down on her hips so that about 6 or 7 inches disappeared inside her cunt. I thought she was going to scream, but instead she just said oh fuck, give me more, so Bob forced her down another 4 or 5 inches. Lynn said she could feel his big cock inside her womb it was that far inside her. Lynn said she was constantly Cumming all over his cock it was truly wonderful. Lynn now had about 11 or 12 inches of hard cock inside her and there was still a good 4 or 5 inches to go. Bob released his hold on her hips and said to her to ask for the last piece of his shaft, Lynn asked Bob if she could have it all and Bob said that she needed to tell him why she wanted it. Lynn told Bob that she was a cock hungry slut who loved taking another man cock inside her especially when her husband could see what a slut she was and could she now have it all. Bob then told her to take it all and I watched as Lynn slowly sank down on his prick until her pussy was tight up against Bob’s body.

Lynn ground down on Bob’s prick and moaned that it was truly reaching into her insides deeper than anything she had taken in the past, but Bob told her to remain still and just enjoy the feeling of having his cock inside her. Bob told me to really squeeze her tits hard and to kiss her; I really squeezed her tits and kissed her mouth as Lynn forced her tongue into my mouth. Bob told her she was a total slut and that she was going to do everything he asked or he would stop the supply of cock and did she agree. Lynn moaned into my mouth and breaking the kiss, said she would do anything to feel this monster inside her. Bob told her not to move but to remain still, which she did all the while Bob was calling her a slut wife and a whore who would beg for cock, Lynn agreed with him, but she said, she would only beg for his prick and no one else’s. Bob told her to take a hold of my cock and to wank it for me like a good slut wife, Lynn reached over and took hold of my cock and smiled at me as she began moving her hand up and down the shaft. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes and couple of times I had to fight back the urge to cum, eventually Bob told Lyn to stop wanking my cock and to stand up, Lynn said she didn’t want to, but Bob said for her to stand up and bend over the table on the patio.

I watched as Lynn slowly stood up, a look of sheer lust on her face as she did so. Once off Bob’s cock, she straightened her stockings and moved over to the table and bent forward. Bob stood up and moved behind her and eased the head of his cock between her arse cheeks, he then slapped her arse and pulled away and said it was time to go to the village pub for a drink. Lynn almost screamed NO and said she really needed his cock. Bob said that she was going to get it later, but for now they were going down the pub and that she should get dressed, both Bob and I laughed as he said it. Lynn shouted NO at Bob and demanded that he fuck her right now and Bob said she could have as much cock as she could handle later but Bob said he fancied a walk down the pub for a glass of wine, he really was making it difficult for her.

Lynn stood up and glared at Bob before breaking into a smile and asking what should she wear, Bob told her to wear stockings and suspender belt, a short flared skirt and see-through blouse with high heels and that she might as well dress like a slut wife if she’s acting like one, bob chuckled and said to me do you fancy a glass of wine, to which I agreed readily. Lynn asked what lingerie she should wear and Bob told her he hadn’t mentioned any lingerie, she didn’t need it, she didn’t wear any last night, why wear any today, but Lynn said that if she wore a see-through blouse, it would probably have them thrown out of the pub and smiling said I do have a blouse that is semi see-through, so Bob told her to wear that.

Lynn went to change and Bob said to me that he was really going to make her work for this, although he was dying to fuck her long and hard, she really was a delicious slut that he wanted to get to know very, very well and often. I told Bob he was welcome any time he felt like fucking her, she would be very happy to have him inside her at anytime, Bob the cocky sod said I know, but for now, we are going to have some slut fun with her, lets see how far we can make her go before she gives in. I warned Bob that she was very strong willed and wouldn’t give in lightly. Bob said that was good, he enjoyed a challenge. I asked him if he treated all his women this way and he said that this was the first time he had been this wicked, but this was the first time he had a wife come onto him solely to enjoy sex, sex and more sex, so he was going to enjoy it and hoped I would too, I reassured him I would enjoy watching her being well and truly shagged by him.

Eventually Lynn came down stairs and joined us on the patio, she was wearing a short blue pleated skirt and a very pretty white blouse which due the patterns was either see-through or semi see-through depending on which angle you looked at the blouse. Bob said that she looked very sexy and reached over and moved his hand up her skirt and said, lovely no knickers; give us a flash of your suspenders then. Lynn reached down and slowly raised the hem of her skirt to show us that she was wearing a lovely black lace 4 strap per leg suspender belt and black stockings with lacy tops. Bob complimented her on her choice and teased her by saying the skirt could have been a couple of inches shorter, but to be honest, had it been shorter, it would have been too inappropriate for the time of day. Bob took Lynn’s hand and we all walked out to the pub which was about 5 minutes away.

davesmistress
08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanks for another addition

IGOR
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Amazing, absolutly amazing......Thanks...;o)

frankjohnmoore
09-08-2010, 01:58 AM
very enjoyable,,,,,thanks

ryouez69
11-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I liked your story - is there going to be a part 2

sumairahani
11-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Sweet!

sexymatt
12-27-2010, 09:44 AM
WOW! I LOVE the story,..thanks very much!!! I love the thought of my skinny, hot wife getting fucked by another man,..i actually stroke my cock to the thought of it! Unfortunately she's not up for the three-way or me watching,..she's trying to "clean up her life",..after she's fucked about 30 men before our relationship.

I did manage to get out of her that she had a one-night-stand with a well-hung guy whose cock was as long as her forearm,..and damn,..I fantasize about that a TON! She said he fucked her hard,..doggie style,..in front of a mirror,..and I am going to write a story about that soon!

el talisman
06-26-2011, 10:21 AM
very hot story