PDA

View Full Version : Just a short story abou a beautiful gal I was with...

coolguy010
08-20-2010, 01:38 PM
back in 2007, when i was in Korea for half a year on a university exchange program.. i met a chinese girl..who was also studying in Korea at the same university where I was attending.
I was 20 at the time and she was 18 (shes 21 now and im 23). I took her virginity also.....

We very, very soon got to know each other and then we eventually started dating.. we met during the fall orientation session...eventually, we ended up spending every free minute we had..together.. We had sex the first two times without a condom, because it was extremely hard to find one that fit right ;) for obvious reasons.. either too small.. or too narrow.. just didnt fit well.... ..The first two times we had sex, we did so unprotected... ;) I told her I couldn't find condoms that fit me right... then she was like.. its ok. The first time we has sex, it was amazing.... then we did it again about a week later... we then thought we had a scare.. because her period didnt arrive right away like she said it does... but then she had her period...
I then made her get on Birth control pill under the guise of telling her it helps your skin and other things.. which it does sorta have a plus side really.........

After she got on bc... everytime we slept together.. we did so unprotected...
She loved me cumming in her.. she would moan everytime I came as she felt it shooting into her.. and she was like oooh.. so warm.. yess.. i feel ur sperm in me...
It was amazing cumming inside her... I loved the feeling of her tight pussy clench me as i came inside her ..like her pussy was milking my cock for its "product" ;)it felt amazing knowing i was cumming insider her ;)
we had sex regularly ...3 or 4 days a week sometimes even 5 days and multiple times.... was amazing .. her pussy always had a load of my cum in it.. ;) She never shaved her pussy and we had sex... often... and always ended in a creampie....a nice.. thick bush.. and thick white cum matting her pussy hair down ;)

Actually, the last time I saw her was in very early 2009, when she came to the states to visit her aunt and uncle who live in Chicago. She made an excuse to stop up in Minnesota on the way back to Korea for about 3 days. I saw her only 2 of those three days.. but she and I never left her hotel room, which was near the mall of america and the airport.... just had mad sex like two days straight.. i stayed with her two days straight and we had sex multiple times and i cummed ..idk how many times inside her.. it was amazing. ...then she flew back to korea and back to her studies ....

I'm going back to korea in January, to work, and She is still there. We have been communicating via skype, E-mails, and Facebook on and off since then, and she looks forward to me coming back to korea and she said she wants to see me again....
which is a good thing.. I recently got a long letter and a post card telling me she's touring alone around Europe alone for a couple weeks and was telling me about all the beautiful places she has seen already and wished i was there with her.. and she was like.. i cant wait to see you again when u come back to korea. She also in the past, has said in msn chats or skype voice chats in the past..that she stiil misses the "times" we "had" together.
i bet she can't wait for me to..cum back ;) hehe... watch i bet i'll end up marrying her.. idk.. i hope? see where it goes.. I enjoyed the times we had together .... ;) I wouldn't mind that.. because I want to have interracial children someday ;)

Sometimes as we had sex she would be like "oh i wish u could get me pregnant right now.. but we cant because we need to wait until we're ready.." clearly see seemed turned on to the idea of me getting her pregnant she would go crazy when i came inside her ;)

A friend of mine surmized that i'll probably go back there and she and i'll see each other again and be so sexually frustrated and screw the shit out of each other for several days on end.. because of missing each other and that i'll get her preg. just from that little orgy... lol..........who knows.... you cant predict the future ;)
anyways.. besides our bedroom antics.... she was a real fun girl to hang out with and go for a dinner with or just hang out with and things not related to the bedroom ;)

davesmistress
08-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the new addition

dumbo
08-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Excellent Short Story :)

Barek
08-21-2010, 06:34 AM
You're such a lucky guy! The sex sounds fantastic, but the whole hanging out and enjoying each other outside of the sexual part of your relationship really pushes this into the realm of LUCKY GUY! I hope everything works out the way you want. And, you must let us all know what happens!

frankjohnmoore
08-22-2010, 02:34 AM
thanks for the good story,.

coolguy010
08-24-2010, 01:12 PM
this chinese gal i was with, her breasts were 32A. nice and real small. almost like misquito bites.. but nice and budding.. real hot and sexy ;) she was 18 then :) ;)

I like asians as ..(most) of their breasts are naturally smaller than white women... its really hot to see their small ..tan breasts.. such hot and sexy light caramel colored skin ;) makes me so horny ;) I am all for quality, not quantity.. I dislike, despise and find large breasts utterly nasty.. as i think big=fat (which more often than not is the case) I dont want to see big milkbags that you can flop over the shoulder like a bag... blech :2confusedA: i dont see how people like massive breasts

crzy67
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your story.