PDA

View Full Version : (R.T. Masters) Wife Forced to Spread Chap. 3

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:54 AM
CHAPTER THREE

She sat in front of the full-length mirror, her knees raised and four or five inches apart. She had an excellent view of her hairy pussy slit and her asshole—her new playgrounds.

Gently, self-consciously, she spread the labes of her pussy, revealing her sticky pink fuckhole and her obscenely long, blood-engorged clit.

She had been taking what had started out as an innocent bubble bath—her attempt to wash away, mentally and physically, what remained of her violent fucking with Phil.

But she had begun playing with herself, and before long, she was moaning and thrashing in the tub, her pussy cream mingling with the water and suds.

Then a strange thought occurred to her while she was jacking off.

What do you suppose my nookie looks like when I get excited? she wondered. When I spread my legs for a man, what does he see? Her curiosity was almost as strong as her need to get her rocks off.

She quickly climbed out of the tub and toweled herself dry, then sat in a very unlady like position on the fluffy pink bath mat in front of the mirror.

“Oooooh,” she moaned. She watched herself grab her long clit and rub it between her thumb and index finger. “Fucking A!”

She gazed at her reflection as thick cunt juice began to ooze out of her fuckhole.

“Dear God!” She stuck her third and fourth fingers up her cunt and began rotating them. She noticed how swollen her pussy labes were getting, saw her sticky fuck juice gleaming in her reddish-brown cunt hairs.

“I need to get fucked,” she squealed, lying back on the rug, grinding her ass in the soft, tufted material. “Please! Please! I need to get fucked!”

She pulled her hand away from her cunt and brought her fingers to her lips. “Mmmmmm. Tastes good. My cunt tastes good! Mmmmmm… need to get fucked! Need to fill my cunt!”

She thrust her fingers back into her pussy, and then, hesitantly, pressed the index finger of her other hand against her asshole. She gasped and screwed it up her tight ass ring.

“Holy shit!” she yelled.

She closed her eyes and began humping and twisting her body, her fingers fucking in and out of her cunt and asshole.

Just then, Dan slipped the key in the lock, turned the bolt, and let himself in. A lovely fragrance filled the front room. It smelled like perfume.

“Honey, I’m home,” he called. His prick was still hard from all the excitement at the office. In the cab on the way home, he kept thinking how he would fuck Denise in a dozen fucking positions: doggy style, or with Denise on top, or maybe, she could spraddle on the top of the table with her pretty pink cunt turned up at him. He really wanted to fuck her in the ass, but he didn’t think she was ready for that.

“Denise, darling, I’m home,” he called again urgently.

Usually, she would come running out to greet him, more often than not, with a cool drink in her hand. But not tonight!

Where could she be? Dan began to despair. He had unbearable hard-on, and he wanted to stick his prick in his wife’s juicy cunt. Is that too much to ask? he silently pleaded.

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD!” Denise’s voice echoed down the hall and was only slightly deflected by the living room wall.

Dan had immediate visions of Denise in another man’s arms and ran toward the bathroom. As he burst through the door, he nearly stepped on his wife, who was lying spread-eagled on the floor with a couple of fingers up her cunt and one finger up her asshole.

Denise opened her eyes in terror and surprise and saw her husband standing over her, his jaw slack, his eyes glassy. He was staring at her pussy.

“Dan!” she gasped. “Dan—honey—let me explain…”

For the second time that day, she was startled by the unexpected sound of a rasping zipper. Her husband, not hearing a word she said, keeping his gaze on her hairy cunt, quickly unzipped his fly and dropped his pants. He stepped out of them and pulled his undershorts down and off, too.

He dropped to his knees just as Denise started to get up.

“Dan, I know what you must be thinking but UGH!”

He pushed her roughly back down on the rug and, gasping his long hard cock, shook it at her. Then he thrust his knee between her slightly parted legs and pushed it up against her wet cunt.

“Dan! What the—mmmmmmmff!”

He forced his mouth over hers, sticking his tongue between her lips and sliding it over her teeth and the roof of her mouth.

Denise began to fight him. His behavior frightened her. Never before had he acted in such a brutal way. Never had he seemed so unconcerned about how she felt.

He grabbed her large, firm tits and dug his fingers into her flesh, his cock jerking and oozing pre-cum. She flinched and began to pound him on the back with her fists. But he just dug his nails deeper into her tit-flesh and ground his knee harder into her sopping cunt. As he frenched into her mouth faster and faster, she frantically tried to suck more air into her lungs through her nostrils.

Dan’s knee was positioned in such a way that it pressed against the full length of her hairy pussy slit, from her damp little shithole all the way to the top of her swollen clit.

In spite of her shock and resentment at her husband’s rough treatment, she could not help responding to the sweet itch developing in her long, sensitive clit.

She began grinding her hips and clenching her asscheeks, trying to press harder against her husband’s knee. Pussy cream began to flow from her pussy hole. Thick and rich, it coated her pussy lips and dribbled into her ass crack. It smeared on her husband’s knee and dripped onto the bathroom rug.

At last, Dan raised his head, releasing Denise’s bruised lips. She looked up at him and saw his face contorted with desire and pleasure. His head was tossed back, his eyelids half-closed with only the whites of his eyes showing.

He had grabbed his prick in one hand and was thrusting his hips forward and backward, jacking himself off as he continued to maul one of her tits with his other hand.

His knee was still squashing her cunt flesh, stimulating her blood-engorged pussy lips and clit till she thought she would die of her need to go over the edge. She needed to reach the peak of her desire and come right then instead of continuing to build and build and build. It was just too much!

“Fuck me! For God’s sake, fuck me!” she shrieked, amazed at her own passion as the echoes from her cry ricocheted off the tile walls.

Dan stopped ramming his prick through his fist for a moment and looked down at his flushed squirming wife. A sly smile crossed his face.

He slid his knee out from between her thighs, released her tit, and moved from off of her body.

“Turn over,” he said quietly.

“What?”

“On your belly.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Denise rolled over, exposing her rounded, carpet-burned ass.

Dan licked his lips as her asscheeks came into view. His wife had a truly beautiful ass. He glanced up at the formica counter on his left and spotted what he was looking for.

As Denise lay there perfectly still, patiently waiting for whatever her crazed husband was going to give her, Dan grabbed the jar of Vaseline.

He removed the lid and sank his fingers inside the jar, picking up a huge glob of the greasy stuff and smearing it all over the swollen head of his cock and his rigid, heavily veined prickshaft.

Then he looked down again at his target. Without a word, he reached down and spread Denise’s tender ass cheeks apart, revealing the damp ass flesh usually hidden within her ass crack.

Her pinkish-brown asshole—amazingly tiny and tight—came into view. It hardly seemed possible that he could fit a finger up her shitter let alone his massive, uncircumcised cock. Denise held her breath. Dan had tried to fuck her in the ass a couple of times before, but she had always stopped him. She had thought ass fucking was a dirty thing to do and that it would hurt like hell. And she still thought so. But shit, he’d seen her lewdly playing with her pussy in front of the mirror, and she had fucked his best friend that afternoon. She felt guilty. Maybe if she let him fuck her any way he wanted, everything would be all right again.

So she held her breath and clenched her ass muscles.

Dan moved in closer, rubbing his erect prick up and down her exposed ass crack as he held her ass cheeks apart. His nut sac was already tightly stretched over his cum-filled balls. Little drops of jism were oozing from the piss-slot on the head of his prick, beading up on the petroleum jelly.

He steadied the shaft of his cock with one hand, nudging his prick head against his wife’s asshole while he kept her ass cheeks spread with the other.

Denise bit her lip as she felt the large helmet-shaped head of his cock press against her shitter.

It was going to hurt. She knew that, and she knew that it would hurt even more than it had to if she kept her ass muscles tensed up. So she breathed out slowly, trying to relax and let go of her fear.

“Aaaaaagh! Shit!” she screamed.

He had wasted no time. He had just shoved the greasy head of his cock past her clutching ass ring.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, and she whimpered in spite of her resolve not to complain.

“Holy shit!” Dan groaned.

Her ass was so fucking, fucking tight. Her ass chute was like a vacuum, exerting pressure on his cock, pulling on it. But her ass ring was so tight, that his cock didn’t budge.

“Gonna fuck your ass,” he grunted. “Hold on—gonna fuck your tight, dirty little asshole! Uuuuggggggh!” He pushed another half inch of his cock up her asshole.

“Dear God! He’s going to kill me!” Denise cried softly.

She tried to make her mind go blank, tried not to feel the ragged, stretched nerves in her poor abused little shitter.

His damned prick felt like a hot iron rod. Having his big cock shoved even a third of the way up her ass got her bowels churning, made her feel a strange urgency up in her shitter in addition to the horrible pain.

“Gonna fuck your little… cherry… ass! Gonna ream you out!” he panted as he pushed and pushed against her protesting asshole.

“Mother of God!” Denise yelped. He’s going to kill me, she thought. He’s tearing me apart!

“Fuck you bitch! Fuck your asshole right off!” His prick was all the way in her shitter now.

Sharp shocks of pain raced up and down Denise’s shit chute and up her spine. And strangely enough, they traveled to her clit and set the nerves in her little cunt button buzzing and pulsing.

Dan felt his wife’s ass spasming around his hard cock. He remembered the way the slutty blonde secretary had fingered her clit while Gibbs fucked her from behind. So he reached under his wife and ran his finger up her pussy slit till he found her long, greasy clit.

“Aaaaaaaaaaagh!” Denise gasped—the line between pleasure and pain dissolving.

As he pushed down on her clit and rubbed it roughly, he slowly began to withdraw his prick from her ass chute.

“Ooooh—careful! Ah-ah-ah-Christ!” she cried.

As Dan’s steel-like prick moved back along her clenching, spuming ass tunnel the spark of pain once again ran up and down her body. It jumped the gap from her tortured asshole to her creaming pussy and ignited a slow-burning flame of pleasure and pain there.

Dan could hardly believe the intense pleasure he was feeling fucking his wife’s hot, dry little ass. Even the slight odor of shit that escaped from her stretched shitter heightened his pleasure. It made her seem earthier—sluttier.

“Take it!” he suddenly commanded and rammed his prick full force in her ass.

“Eeeeeeegh,” Denise groaned.

He pinched her clit just as she felt the worst of the searing pain in her ass, and she let loose with a flood of cunt juice.

She could feel it building somewhere between her cunt and ass—a deep, powerful orgasm, an orgasm different than any she had ever experienced. She was a little afraid, for she knew she would be totally overpowered by it.

Dan had withdrawn his prick and shoved it up her asshole four more times, creating a fucking rhythm that she soon picked up. He fucked her and fucked her, and she began to push back, meeting each of his cock thrusts with a thrust of her own.

“Fuck me!” she gasped. “Ram that thick cock of yours up my ass!” She grabbed onto the carpet and pulled huge hunks of the tufted material out.

“Oh yeah—it’s good! Your ass feels good!” Dan rasped as he fucked in and out of her ass faster and faster.

He kept fingering her clit as he humped her ass and nipped at the back of her neck.

“Fucking shit!” he gasped. “I’m gonna shoot! Gonna shoot!” The head of his prick swelled up even more, and his sac pulled tighter around his bursting balls.

“Come! Come with me now!” Denise begged, feeling her orgasm finally overtaking her.

“Here it comes!” Dan growled. “Take my load! Gonna fill ya full of jizz! Gonna squirt! Aaaaaah!”

“COMIIIIIING!” Denise screeched.

They both writhed together on the bathroom floor, panting and straining, jerking and spluttering.

Denise was startled when she felt Dan’s first wad of hot oily jism splatter the walls of her asshole. She had never felt anything like it before. She wrenched violently and soared even higher as a new, agonizing pleasure was added to the overpowering sensations she was already experiencing.

“Oh, fucking shit! Fuuuuuuuck!”

Dan spasmed out of control, his prick spurting and spurting jizz as if he hadn’t fucked for years, and all his unused cum had built up inside his balls.

At last, he lay full length on top of Denise’s backside, his cock gradually softening, still embedded in her asshole. He was dripping sweat and breathing raggedly, a tired, blissful smile on his face.

“You’re the best,” he sighed, tenderly running his fingers through the damp curls at the back of her neck.

Denise was still moaning and writhing beneath him as wave after wave of pleasure passed over her, making her nearly overload with sensation.

“That was a great fuck, lover,” she sighed, barely able to lift her head and glance up at him.

The hollow ache in her ass slowly subsided, and she drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

12sam
08-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Looking for more.