PDA

View Full Version : (R.T. Masters) Wife Forced to Spread Chap. 4

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:55 AM
CHAPTER FOUR

“Nothing like a good piece of ass first thing in the morning,” Dan said, smiling over at his wife as she cracked two eggs into the frying pan.

Denise looked back at him and smiled. He had fucked her long and hard again that morning, and now both of them were feeling charged up and happy.

Dan didn’t even glance at the newspaper, he just looked over fondly at Denise as she cooked his breakfast. Her plump ass cheeks and long slim legs were very visible beneath the sheer, peach-colored material of her dressing gown.

“Hey, honey,” he said suddenly. “I forgot to ask how your photo session with Phil went yesterday. I just couldn’t get over it when he asked if he could use you for a model for the Nights of Greece perfume ad. Jesus—pretty soon, your face is going to be seen in magazines all over the country!”

Denise nearly dropped the spatula. She had put the incident with Phil out of her mind, and now she’d have to lie about it to Dan.

“That’s only if he decides to use the pictures, Dan. After all, I’m not a professional model. I might not look good on film. And he’s got so many beautiful pro models to choose from.”

“Honey, you’re as beautiful as any of ‘em! Besides, he said he wanted to try you in that ad partly because you don’t have that hard, professional look so many of those models get.”

“Well, uh, thanks Dan. But we’ll just have to see. I won’t be that upset if he decides not to use me for the ad.”

“He’ll use you. Jesus, but you’re gorgeous!” He got up from the table and walked up behind her, kissing her lightly on her neck and cupping her silk-covered tits in his hands.

Denise laughed. “Not now, sweetheart. You’re going to be late for that big sales appointment!”

Of course, she was right, Dan realized. He had a big deal to close that morning, and he couldn’t be late for it. Besides, he had to go pick up the cost breakdown chart he’d tried to pick up last night when he’d discovered Gibbs fucking his secretary.

He let Denise serve him breakfast and then finally left the apartment, determined to make a sale. Denise breathed a sigh of relief when he’d gone. She made herself a cup of coffee and spread out on the couch.

She needed time to think this whole thing over. But no sooner had she taken her first sip, than the telephone rang.

“Hello, sweet, sweet baby…” Phil drawled. “Ready for another modeling session this afternoon? Got the negatives from yesterday, and they’re sensational. You’re perfect, babe.”

“You-you’ve got to be kidding!”

“Hey, babe don’t sweat it! I’m serious! Look—we had some fun yesterday, but I’m talking business. I wanna try some new camera shots today and,” a huskiness came into his voice, “if you want to pursue some other activities besides, well, I’m game.”

Denise hated herself. She sighed. “What time?”

“Twelve-thirty.” A note of triumph was in his voice.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
When Phil let Denise into the studio, she was surprised to see a handsome young man sitting cross-legged on the floor beside the props. He had close-cropped blond hair and deep-bronze skin, and he was wearing some sort of skimpy loincloth.

Phil had peculiar expression on his face.

“Great to see you, pretty lady,” he said. “Uh, Denise, this is Paul Downs. He’s going to be in some of the pictures with you today. Got to have a nice Greek God for a foxy Greek Goddess.” He chuckled and nodded toward the boy.

Denise said hello and walked behind the curtained partition to change into her flimsy tunic. Phil really did seem to be serious about taking pictures that afternoon, and she was a little disappointed.

The first hour of the photo session went pretty smoothly. All Denise had to do was lie stretched on a deep purple rug, a bottle of Nights of Greece next to her, while Paul sat facing her, preparing to feed her from a bunch of grapes.

Denise thought that Phil had been very clever in setting up the props. She was sure he’d get some great pictures and had no doubt that the ad agency would snap them up.

But she couldn’t help staring at the sinewy muscles all along the young man’s arms and chest, his flat tummy, and his well-shaped, tanned legs. He was just about the handsomest guy she’d ever met.

She was beginning to feel that familiar itchy, tingling sensation in her clit and the weird spasming in her stomach that signaled she was getting turned on.

“Now let’s get a picture of Paul leaning over you and kissing you,” Phil called from behind the camera. “Got to add a little more romance to the scene.”

Paul seemed very eager to oblige. He moved over and slid next to Denise, placing his warm hand under her chin and gently turning her face toward him.

His skin radiated a spicy clove-like scent that excited her.

He leaned over and brushed his lips across hers, then kissed her, stabbing his tongue into her mouth. Denise responded with her tongue, and she felt the thick cunt juice begin to drip from between her legs.

The boy slid in closer next to her, putting his arm around her and crushing her against him.

She could feel his hard prick throbbing against her pussy through her tunic. His breathing was becoming ragged, passionate.

She reached down between them and pressed her hand against his crotch, feeling his hard lump of prickmeat. She rubbed her hand along the length of his cock and was incredulous. His prick had to be at least ten inches long, and so thick, she wondered if she could hold its whole circumference in her hand.

“Mmmmmmm,” Paul moaned when he felt her touching his prick.

He brushed her hand aside and reached down, unwrapping his loincloth. Then he pressed her hand back up against his hard cock.

She broke their long kiss. “Aaaaaaaaaaa don’t…” she sighed.

But she explored his cock with her fingers and began to grind her ass cheeks together as she grasped his huge rubbery cockhead and then made her way down his smooth thick prick shaft to his perfectly symmetrical balls.

“Oh my God!” she gasped.

She undid the clasps holding the tunic at her shoulders and shook her head and arms till the material slipped down and off her tits.

The boy smiled and sighed when her large soft tits were revealed.

“Oooooh,” she sighed when he reached down and covered the top of one luscious tit globe.

Just seeing his bronze-colored hand contrasting against her milky-white tit was enough to make her grind her cunt against his immense hard-on.

When the boy felt her hard, dagger-like nipple, he grunted and bent down, nipping at her neck.

“Uggggghh…” she groaned. “Suck my tit—suck it!”

Paul quickly slid down so that his face nestled between her plump tits. He thrust his tongue out and licked it all around her huge tits, stopping to flick it playfully around her long hard nipples.

“Oh yeah,” she sighed, her pussy bubbling over with her cunt juice, creaming her thighs and staining the thin material of her tunic.

He sucked one large nipple into his mouth and began kneading the surrounding tit-flesh with his hand.

“Aaaaaah, Christ!” Denise gasped. “It feels so good!”

She reached down and pulled the folds of material up over her hips. She was not wearing any panties under her tunic, so she could rub her bare pussy against Paul’s chest.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:57 AM
When Paul felt her wet, hairy cunt pressed against his skin, he sucked her nipple harder, his cock jerking and his heart beginning to race. He slid his hand down and rubbed his palm between her thighs.

“Mmmmmm,” he moaned as he felt the fat lips of her cunt and her thick pussy juices dribbling onto him.

“God, you’ve got a wet cunt,” he gasped, sliding his finger up and down her greasy pussy slit.

And as he sawed madly into her hot wet cunt, he found her throbbing, blood-engorged clit.

“Jesus Christ!” he rasped. “You’re one hot mama!”

Her clit was so swollen with lust, it had distended and hardened just like a miniature prick, and every time he pressed it with his finger, she shuddered and moaned, her face distorting into a grimace of insane desire.

“I want to suck your cock, baby—got to suck that fine cock of yours,” she moaned.

“Oh yeah, suck my prick, mama! Suck my prick!” he wheezed.

He rolled over on his back, clutching his erect cock in his hand and jacking on it. His lip trembled and his eyelids fluttered.

Denise quickly got up and stepped out of her tunic. She stood over the beautiful boy, one foot on either side of his calves, and she knelt down, planting her ass on his thighs.

“Mmmmmmnn,” she moaned as she grabbed his cock, and he let go of it. She licked her lips in anticipation. “Oh, baby, I want to suck you off. Mmmmmm, yeah. Your prick’s gonna taste good.”

She couldn’t believe she was talking this way—like some two-bit whore. But these words came naturally to her now as she gazed at Paul’s stiff rosy prick.

She lowered her face over his cock and licked experimentally around the rim of his prickhead.

“Aw, shit!” the boy gasped, bucking his hips and ass while he felt her hot wet tongue.

She licked his cock some more, sticking her tongue in his piss slot and taking up some drops of pre-cum that oozed from it.

Then she sucked the whole head of his prick into her mouth. His cock-knob had a rubbery texture, and it was throbbing like it had a pulse beat.

Fuck, he tastes good, she thought. Her cunt was churning and oozing a mess of sticky cunt juice all over his thighs. She kept sucking down on his cock, taking in more and more of his prickshaft, twirling her tongue around his stiff cockmeat. She wanted to take his prick down to the root, but it was fat and long, and she couldn’t quite do it without gagging.

“Oh, shit! Suck my cock!” Paul gasped, pressing his palms to the floor, thrashing his head from side to side.

She came up slowly, sucking her lips over her teeth, exerting pressure on his prickshaft as she sucked his cock all the way up to his prickhead.

She grabbed his nut sac and played with his hairy balls as she swooped down again, licking and nibbling farther and farther to the base of his cock. Then she relaxed her throat muscles and took his whole prick in her mouth and throat without gagging.

“Oooooh, fuckin’ shit!” he cried.

He grabbed the back of her head and forced her head down farther till her mouth rested on his nuts.

She thought she was going to choke, but she took a deep breath through her nostrils and held his cock tightly in her hot mouth. Then he yanked at her hair and signaled her that he wanted her to move back up his prick.

She came up slowly, this time baring the edges of her upper teeth and scraping along the tightly stretched skin of his cock.

“Shit, mama! You fuckin’ cocksucker! Suck me faster. Yeah beat my cock and suck it hard!”

Never in her life had anyone spoken to her like that before. She could feel her clit twitching and her stomach spasming. This foul mouthed beautiful boy was turning her on, and he was barking orders at her like she was dirt. She loved it!

Denise started bobbing her head up and down his prick more quickly, her fist clasping his cockshaft just below her mouth. As she drew up along his prick, lubricating it with her saliva, her tightly clenched hand stroked upward. And as she sucked down on his cock, nibbling and swiping her tongue around his prickmeat, her fist descended, grinding into his hairy balls.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:57 AM
“That’s it—that’s it, you beautiful cunt! You’re gonna make me come, mama! Aaaaaaaagh!”

Paul pounded the soles of his feet against the floor, and sweat trickled down his face. Even through his tan, Denise could see a deep scarlet flush spread across his face. His eyes were clamped shut, and he was frowning and groaning. His expression looked like one of pain rather than pleasure. But she could feel that he was going to come soon.

His prick swelled up, and she tasted little spurts of his pre-cum—salty and delicious!

“Gonna come, mama! Gonna come!” he cried. “Take it, take my jism, baby. Take it!”

She could feel his orgasm traveling up his body. His nuts began straining against the taut skin of his hairy sac. And then his prick gave a sudden lurch down her throat. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!” He growled, and his cockhead began to spurt his load of cum down Denise’s throat.

She had been expecting it, but she still flinched at the sudden rush of his hot oily jism. It gushed hot and creamy into her belly, filling her up.

He had a heavy load of cum, but his orgasm seemed to pass too quickly for her. She wanted more of his cum, wanted to keep sucking and sucking his prick for hours.

But his prick was softening, going limp and it finally shrank enough so that his prickhead now lay in her mouth rather than down her throat. The last drops of jism trickled down into her mouth, and she savored them, able to taste his cum better now that it was saturating her taste buds. It had an exotic, slightly bitter flavor to it, she discovered. Her Greek God was full of surprises.

The boy breathed deeply, his eyes closed, a look of tired contentment on his face. His cock lay limp and sloppy on his belly.

Denise was pleased she had sucked him off, but she still had a pulsing, itching need deep in her cunt.

“I gotta come!” she moaned.

She lay back on the floor and lifted her knees, spreading them widely apart. She reached up and began to rub her sopping pussy for relief, concentrating on her thick, aroused clit.

“Ooooh, yeah, feels good,” she murmured, and she stuck a finger up her wet cunt as she rubbed her clit.

She began humping her ass up and grinding her hips as her pussy got hotter, finger fucking herself toward a climax.

Paul opened his eyes and looked over at her. His prick jerked at the sexy sight. Her forehead was wrinkled into a tense frown, her lips parted. Her nipples were pointing out straight, astonishing in their length and stiffness. He could see her puffy pussy lips, smeared with puffy juice. “Oh, mama, I’m gonna lick that juicy cunt of yours,” he gasped.

Denise didn’t hear him. She was lost in the intense pleasure she was feeling. She longed for the release her impending orgasm would give her.

Paul rolled over on his belly and slithered between her thighs.

“I’m gonna suck your cunt,” he said, more loudly this time, breaking into Denise’s lusty daze.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned with a smile. “Oh yeah—lick my cunt! I gotta come! Gotta come!”

She let her hands drop as he reached for her pussy lips and spread them. Her pink seething cunt hole looked warm and inviting.

“Ah God!” Demise cried when he swiped up her pussy, slurping onto her clit. “Aaaaah!”

“Mmmmmmm…” Paul liked the tangy taste of her pussy juice, liked the feel of her hard throbbing clit. He’d never seen or touched a clit like that before, so meaty and swollen. He jabbed his tongue deep into her fuck hole, swirling, it around the walls of her cunt.

“Fuckin’ shit!” Denise yelped when she felt the slightly rough surface of his tongue deep in her cunt. “Suck me! God—I can’t stand it!”

Paul slowly removed his tongue, then jabbed it in her cunt again, rolling it, stabbing it, sliding it along her fuck tunnel.

Then he withdrew his tongue and slid it around the outside of her pussy, tickling her pussy lips unmercifully and finally flicking it at her throbbing clit.

As he sucked her clit, he thrust his large-knuckled finger up her cunthole and fucked it in and out like a prick.

“You’re gonna make me come!” Denise wailed, pounding her fists against the floor. “Please, please make me come!”

Paul immediately pulled his face away from her clit and leered down at her.

“No! No! Don’t stop!” she pleaded, pounding her fists once again. “I wanna come!”

He bent his head down near her cunt, but did not make contact with it. Instead, he puckered his lips and blew a stream of air along her pussy gash and clit.

“Aaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaah!” Denise screamed, her stomach and thighs jerking out of control. “Fill my cunt! Please!”

Paul quickly stuck his tongue back in her cunt and fucked it in and out as he crushed her clit with his finger.

“Aaaaaagh! Fuuuuuck!” Denise shrieked, her orgasm coming on her suddenly and violently.

She jerked and writhed uncontrollably, raking her fingernails against the floorboards, kicking her feet out and stamping them on the floor.

Paul kept tongue-fucking her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure broke over her body. Her pussy-cream flowed out all over his tongue and lips and dribbled down his chin.

At last, her orgasm began to subside slowly, replaced by a heavy, warm glow of satisfaction. Her clit was so sensitive that it began to shoot jolts of pain up her belly and spine as he continued to crush it with his finger.

“No—stop now! Stop!” she whimpered, so spent that she could barely speak.

But he paid no attention to her. He had been turned on by her violent writhing and screaming. And he sucked madly at her creaming fuck-hole, wanting to lick up every last drop of her pussy juice.

He looked down at her with smoldering eyes. His prick was hard and throbbing again. He pushed her knees down, keeping her legs spread, and moved over her, grabbing his large cock in one hand as he aimed it at her still spasming cunt.

Denise was tired and numb end did not fight him as he stuffed his prick up her cunt and immediately began fucking into her.

“Aaaah, Christ!” he growled as he felt the tightness and heat of her cunt around his cock. “Gonna fuck the shit out of you! Gonna take you hard!”

“Ugh! Nooooo…” Denise grunted.

She lay lifelessly beneath him. She felt puffy and sore. She had just experienced the greatest orgasm of her life, and she could no longer respond to any more stimulation. She wanted to rest, and now this boy was practically raping her inert body.

Paul thought he would go out of his mind with excitement. The bitch had a tight, tight cunt, and it was getting dry, providing a rough friction that jarred and scratched at his sensitive cockmeat.

He reached up and grabbed her tits, kneading them hard, digging into her sensitive tit flesh with his nails.

“Uhhhhhh—you’re hurting me,” Denise whined. But her complaints simply added to his excitement.

His eased down on her and sucked at her neck as he continued to fuck into her cunt with his huge swollen prick. He left a trail of semi-circular black and blue marks along the side of her neck and along her collar bone as he sucked her tender flesh into his mouth.

He wanted to consume the woman—to possess her entirely. The touch of her soft, elastic flesh gave him a heady, invincible feeling and he was savage with his fuck thrusts.

“Help me! Stop!” Denise screamed.

She was beginning to get back some of her strength, and she pushed the palm of her hand against his face, trying to get his cruel sucking lips and biting teeth off of her neck and cleavage.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:58 AM
But Paul was too high, too exhilarated to stop. He fucked her cunt in hard, fast strokes now, and he could feel another load of jism building up in his balls.

Denise felt the boy’s prick swelling in her cunt, and she gasped at the sudden pleasure she felt at having a really full pussy. Her cunt was still dry, and it fell like it was being ripped and torn by his huge, plunging cock. But it felt good!

She began to writhe and hump back against Paul, yearning for more friction, more pain. But she was aroused now, and her cunt juices began to flow again, lubricating his big prick, allowing him to fuck smoothly in and out of her fuck hole.

She tensed her cunt muscles, trying to grip his big prick harder, and Paul groaned in ecstasy.

“That’s it, mama! Grab my cock! Aaaaah! Fucking shit! I’m gonna come! Gonna cream your tight little cunt!”

Denise reached over the boy and held his warm, smooth ass cheeks. They were lean, and she could feel his ass muscles working as he jabbed into her cunt.

“Stick your finger up my ass! Do it!” Paul grunted when he felt her hand slip into his ass crack.

Denise slid her finger down his sweaty ass crack till she found the tight greasy ring of his asshole. She hesitated a moment and then plunged her finger inside.

“Aaaaaaagh! Shiiiiiiiiit!”

He was racing toward his climax now. Her probing finger ignited a potent seat of pleasure deep in his ass hole, and he grabbed her on the haunches as he fucked forward violently and began to spew his cum deep in her cunt.

Denise moaned and fucked back at him as she felt his hot cum flooding her bruised pussy. He kept fucking her with fast jerking thrusts, wad after wad of his thick jizz shooting into her fuckhole.

Then he relaxed all of his muscles at once, his heavy sweaty body coming to rest on top of hers. She could feel the fast tempo of his heartbeat and the raspiness in his lungs, and she groaned with both pleasure and disappointment. She had loved the feeling of his thick jism spurting up her cunt, stinging her cunt walls, which had been rubbed raw. But she was hot again. She wanted her cunt full, and now his prick was slowly sliding out of her pussy.

“Move over, Paul. It’s my turn.”

Phil was standing over them, completely nude, his prick sticking out straight and stiff, pre-cum dripping down his cock head. He shoved Paul gently with his foot.

“Huh?” Phil looked up, completely disoriented for a moment. Then a slow, sleepy smile spread across his face. “Sure thing, man. The bitch is all yours.”

He got up on his knees, then stood up and stretched lazily. He walked over to his pile of clothes and began to get dressed.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:59 AM
more chapters are on the way!

12sam
08-22-2010, 07:27 AM
[

Keep them cumming!