PDA

View Full Version : Sara's Gangbang

twohearts
08-22-2010, 01:56 AM
My wife Sara and I have been in the “lifestyle” (swingers) for several years, but with all the parties and campouts we have attended over the years we have had plenty of wild times, however I have always wanted to see my wife get gangbanged but this is hard to achieve at “lifestyle” get together due to its mostly couples and the significant other needs to be taken care of too. Sara for years has said she doesn’t want to have just random guys because she doesn’t feel comfortable with that. One night while we were fucking our brains out, I told her I wanted to find some guys to take care of her and asked if she trusted me to find guys, she said she did. The next day I started my task, I put a couple personals up on the internet, letting anyone interested that they would be meeting me to see how things go and then go from there. This helped weed out the “jerks” and immature guys. It didn’t take long, about an hour an I had my first response, it was from a guy Jim that lived in the neighboring town, I asked if he had a picture, married or not etc. and he was very polite. I got his email with pictures, he was a good looking in shape guy and the type I new my wife would like, we arranged to meet for drinks that week after work. When we met we hit it off right away, had a few drinks and a good time hanging out, towards the end of the night I felt comfortable enough to ask if he had some nude pix he could email so I could show my wife, He said why don’t I take a few of him now so they are recent, I said “sure where”, “my place is down the street” Jim replied. So I followed him to his house. Jim wasted no time as we got inside the door and asked “you have a camera with you” “I do” I told him as he simultaneously took his clothes off. I reached in my jacket to get my camera and when I looked up I finally got a look at his body, it was very athletic like mine, but my jaw hit the floor when I saw his monster cock, hanging soft it was easily as thick as the base of a beer bottle and a good nine and a half inches long. “sorry to stare” I said almost giggling “but that is one hell of a cock” “thanks, man“ Jim answered with a slight grin “I have got to ask, when its hard does it get bigger? Or just harder?” Jim laughed and said “actually it does get thicker but length stay about same” “damn” I said in awe. I snapped a couple good pictures and headed home after setting another get together for beers later in the week.
When I got home Sara was asleep and I couldn’t stop thinking of seeing Jim huge dick in her so after I jerked off and blew a huge load, I checked email and found another ten or so responses, I weeded thru them and found one from two friends that seemed polite and caught my interest. Again a few qualifying questions in an email and asked for pictures. In the morning I had a response with several pictures from them, everything from wearing shorts to shots of them cumming. They were both good looking. They had stated in their email that they are not gay, they are just friends but that they are also open sexually and other men don’t bother them. Which was a good thing to know, since from our experiences with couples some guys don’t want to be with in feet yet alone inches of another naked man which makes it hard to team up on a lady. They were both about my size when it came to cocks (7.5 - 8”) one of the guys was a little thicker than the other and myself, figured this would make a nice variety for Sara. I met them for drinks the next evening (Mike, and Paul). Mike was dark haired and the one with a thicker cock, Paul seemed a little shy when we met but both turned out to be cool guys. I mentioned to them at the end of the night that Friday night I was meeting Jim and they were more than welcome to meet us to make sure we all get along. They said they would definitely try. I had kept all of this to myself just so Sara wouldn’t get anxiety, or disappointed if these guys didn’t work out. Friday work out perfect, because Sara was going out with the girls from work for drinks, so me going out with the guys was great. I met Jim and had some drinks, we both figured we should head to the local strip club since the bar scene was kind of lame, just as we were about to leave Mike and Paul came in, I introduced everyone and let them know we were headed to the tity bar “Hell ya!” they said almost in unison.

Everyone was getting along great and having a good time like we had been friends for years, so after a couple hours of watching naked women, I invited them over to the house, for some more drinks and to play Rock band they all were up for it. We got back to my house, I should them pictures of Sara, and they all were very pleased with her looks. We were looking at a few nude shots of her when I asked “so any of you guys hard from her pix?” Mike: “getting there”, Jim “a couple more and ill be FULLY hard”, “aaahh yep” Paul muttered as I turned to see him rubbing his hand over his bulging jeans. That’s when I said “guys, you have got to see Jim’s fuckin dick” “really” they answered back. “Jim whip that fucker out” I told him, with in seconds he had it out of his zipper and in his hand “DAMN, DAMN, VERY nice dude” Mike yelled, I noticed that he did like Sara’s pictures since I could see precum pouring from the tip of his thick head. It looked like the head of his cock just got sucked it was so wet, I could actually feel my own cock growing hard and beginning to leak. “holy shit man, I don’t know what it is, but seeing that huge cock of yours dripping like that has got me hard and wet” I honestly said out loud, “your not the only one John, seriously check me out” I heard from Mike, I turned around to see he had his dick in hand as well, and sure enough dripping clear slick pre cum. “well I say Rock band next time, John can you use your laptop to do a slide show of your hot wife on your big screen, I don’t mind jerking off in front of you guys, join me if you like but DAMN im horny!” “I can do that” I said as everybody walked into the living room by the time I had our picture collection on the TV, I could her behind me the noise of hands stroking cocks, I turned around and sure enough Paul, Mike, and Jim were all naked and stroking away. “you guys want some lube?” I asked as I took my clothes off as well, before they could even respond I returned with a large bottle of our lube from the bedroom.” sorry guys we have to share, only bottle I have left” with out saying a word or missing a stroke they all moved at the same time to the center of the room in front of the big screen, I sat in line with them and passed the lube around. It was incredibly hot jacking off with other guys but it was even hotter seeing how hot they had gotten viewing Sara and my pictures. I actually had been wondering about it so I went ahead and asked Jim, “Hope you don’t mind man, but could I feel your cock? I just got to know what its like to have something that huge” of course Jim was not kidding earlier his cock had gotten even thicker with veins pushing up against the skin of his shaft giving his cock huge curving ribs, it was definitely larger than a beer bottle. “No problem, I don’t mind” he replied, I reached over and could feel Paul and Mike watching every movement. I felt a little weird at first grabbing another guys throbbing cock, but as soon as I started to wrap my hand around it I no longer felt weird. I am not a small guy (6’2 219lbs) and when I got a hold of that giant shaft there was at least a three inch space between my fingers and thumb, I gave a squeeze trying to get my hand all the way around it and it was like holding a piece of steal, as I did Jim moaned and laid his head back, so I went ahead and began to stroke his monstrous cock, I looked over and saw Paul and Mike stroking the fuck out of their own cocks. With every thrust upwards I made on Jim’s shaft pre cum oozed from his head “do you always drip this much?” I asked, Jim didn’t even lift his head he just muttered “yea, just wait till I shoot”. Just as he said that we all heard the front door begin to open. SHIT I thought I completely forgot about Sara coming home, and in that split second I thought GOD I hope she isn’t bring the girls from work over, and in the split second it took for the door to open right into the living room, I heard a deep grunt from Mike, then felt a warm familiar sensation hit the side of my thigh. Sara’s face was in the door at the same instant, she quickly closed the door behind her, (whew thankfully she was alone). “WOW” she softly said “that’s a fucking huge load”, I finally looked down at my leg and saw a big rope of cum dripping down my leg, and a huge glob of cream all over Mike’s stomach, chest and thigh as well, it was a huge load. ”welcome home to me” Sara jokingly said, “shit I’m gonna cum” Paul grunted. “Give him a target to hit hun”, I asked Sara. She wasted no time getting on the floor in front of Paul, “give me that cum sexy” Sara said aggressively and with a deep grunt and twitch Paul let it fly right on to Sara’s shirt and chest. “guess I have to take this off hu?”she replied with a smile. By the way “I’m Sara”, Paul and Mike introduced them selves, then she gave me a kiss and said “and who’s cock do you have in your hand hun?” I didn’t realize I was still gripping Jim’s beef. I said this HUGE cock belongs to Jim. “Hi, Ji HOLLY SHIT that is a fucking HUGE cock!!!” Sara finally got a good look at what I was holding. Jim smiled and said “Hi Sara” .Think you can suck it babe” I questioned Sara,” WOW I don’t know” Sara replied. I reached up to grab her hand and told her “sweetie try it, look at all this natural lube dripping from this massive piece of meat”, with out even responding she dropped down and open her mouth, I move Jim’s cock over to her and watched his huge head disappear as I feed her the biggest cock either of us had ever seen, I let her take over stroking him as she sucked his head. Her hands looked so tiny around his shaft. Paul and Mike had already stroked themselves back to semi hardness watching this all start to go down. I watched Sara’s mouth stretch wide as she got about half way down that monster, that’s when I moved behind her and got ready to bury my cock in her sweet tight pussy, when I pressed my cock against her hole, she was already soaked and I slide my whole cock all the way in as I heard her let out a soft muffled moan. She pulled her mouth away long enough to take a deep breath and let out a yelp of pleasure before going back down on Jims cock.

As I watched over her shoulder and pumped away , I suddenly felt a wonderful sensation, when I looked down towards my cock I saw Paul had moved his head underneath Sara and was licking her swollen pussy lips, that were dripping with her juices and he was licking the juices from my throbbing shaft every time I pulled out of her. WHAT A SENSATION!!! Then I felt Sara’s tight hole fighting my cock, it was tightening up so hard I was hammering her with all my might to get it deeper in her, “Here she cums Paul, watch out “ I warned. I heard her whimper with pleasure and her spit splatter from her wide open mouth as she raised of Jims Monster to scream, and yelp. Then squirt after squirt of her warm lady cum shot against my balls and completely soaked Paul’s face. I had not even noticed until then that Mike, was sucking Paul’s cock this whole time. “Sara get on and ride that dick of Jim’s, I want to see him stretch that tight hole” I told her and she climbed over Jim while he laid on his back I watched from behind her as that fat cock slowly got stuffed into my wife, she kept muttering “slow,slow,slow” as she very slowly slide inch by inch down his shaft, I have never seen her pussy stretched that wide, after a few minutes, It was buried balls deep into her waiting hole.” don’t move yet” I demanded, I spit on her asshole and said “lets really work you over hun” and pushed my cock against her asshole. With all her cum dripping all over her ass and pussy I went in pretty easily I could feel Jim’s cock pressing against mine thru the thin skin wall that separated us. Sara started moving her hips fucking us both. She maybe rocked back and forth6 or 7 times is all and squirted globs and globs of more of her cum. Mike, and Paul were now in front of her she was rotating their cocks into her mouth now. I then felt a huge throbbing pressure on my cock, in seconds Sara and I both realized it was Jims cock throbbing and we both felt it massively throbbing against us in her sweet hole, “I’m gonna blow” Jim yelled I yanked my cock from Sara’s ass, as I lifted her from the giant throbbing dick, Paul and mike both knelt down by us and Jim reached down squeezed and stroked his meat a couple of times, and I swear I saw his head swell just before stream after stream of thick white cum spurted from Jim’s cock, it must have exploded 8 times and all as thick as the first. Sara instantly began lapping it up, I watched as thick globs still dripped from his head. I reached down to give Sara a kiss, and she had thick cum all over her face and now on mine and in my mouth, we went down to Jims still hard shaft together and licked him clean. Paul began fucking Sara doggy style, and Sara Said cum on Jim’s cock for me John”. It didn’t take my pulse cock long to be ready to explode and I shot the largest load I’ve ever blown up and down Jims cock and balls. At the same time Paul yanked his cock out jumped in front of Sara and creamed her face. Mike laid Sara on her back kissing and licking the cum from her face as he fucked her pussy. Paul told Mike” alternate her holes, fuck one then the other with every stroke”. Mike did as commanded with every stroke he switched to her asshole from her pussy and vise versa, Sara began to squirt once again, and I watched intently as Mike blew a good size load into Sara’s lovely asshole, all four of us watched it drip from her tiny hole as she laid back trying to catch her breath. After we had all caught our breath we casually got dressed and said good bye to our new friends, when we closed the door Sara turned around gave me a huge hug and whispered in my “thank you, that was incredible. My tight little pussy is sooo worn out, but I am going to give you a proper thank you” and she drop to her knees in front of me took my limp cock and sucked every inch into her mouth, I instantly started growing hard and looked down as she fought to keep all o f me in her mouth, my cock ached from the earlier work out, but it felt so good to have her sucking me. She continued to suck and pull on my hard swollen cock until another load poured into her waiting mouth. I woke up the next morning next to my beautiful wife rub her thigh to wake her and felt that she was STILL dripping wet. She told me she thought she came in her sleep while she was dreaming about the previous night. I have always loved having sex with my wife and another woman, but nothing compares to seeing my woman have all her tight holes filled, and watching how fast she cums with multiple cocks at her beck and call. I will always get off the hardest when I see her pleasured that way.

frankjohnmoore
08-22-2010, 03:14 AM
very good ,,,thanks for the great addition,,,

twohearts
08-22-2010, 08:19 AM
thanks frankjohnmoore glad you enjoyed it

lamp7shade
08-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Wow! Great story! Really hot! Keep up the good work!

twohearts
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
thanks lamp7shade

Bifunlady
01-07-2011, 09:25 AM
I enjoyed this story, thanks.

desi4
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
wow great

lindsaylover
01-19-2011, 09:28 PM
A great story, really hot! I loved the imagery you managed to invoke, incredible work.

Can I request that you work on the format for next time (I hope they will be a next time)? Thanks!

amelung
01-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Nicely done!! Thanks!