PDA

View Full Version : A night she'll never forget

Hoju40
08-24-2010, 10:23 PM
New story time!

This story is written in 4 parts, each part from the perspective of a different character. It was going to be all in one part from one perspective, but I realized while I was writing what is now part 3 that there were details that couldn't be included from that character's perspective. Hopefully it's not too confusing to follow!

--- Part One ---

When she walked through the door, I had to struggle not to let my jaw hit the floor. At 5’5”, she was a petite goddess. The hint of strawberry colour in her pin-straight blonde hair set off her green eyes, and her C-cup breasts accented her small frame. The tank top she wore didn’t do much to hide them either, and I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra.

There wasn’t very much exciting about my job – I was the sole attendant at a small-town museum – so I never passed up an opportunity to flirt when a beautiful girl came in. Girls usually didn’t mind it either – many a girl has described my 6’2” toned, muscular body as “hot”.

“Hey,” I said to the girl as I regained my composure. “How’s it going?”

“Not too bad,” she said. “My family’s having a picnic at the park across the street, and I had to escape for a while.”

“Ah, fair enough,” I replied. “Are you interested in history?”

“Not really,” she said, “but my choices were this or the little kids playground.”

I chuckled a bit. “Well, I think you made the right decision. Can I show you around?”

“I’d like that,” she replied with an impish grin.

She introduced herself as Stephanie, and I told her I was Jake. We then walked around the museum for a bit, not really paying attention to any of the displays. We mostly made small talk, until we found ourselves back at the front entrance. “Well, there you have it, that’s our little museum,” I said jokingly, as she hadn’t really seen much. “Feel free to take a pin or a temporary tattoo from the table there,” I said as I pointed at the table with souvenirs on it.

“Hmm, I just might,” she said. “I’ve always wanted a maple leaf tramp stamp,” she said playfully.

“Don’t you think you’ll have trouble reaching to apply it though?” I asked just as playfully.

“Maybe,” she replied. “Think you could give me a hand?”

“I’m sure that could be arranged,” I grinned. I took her by the hand and led her to the deserted staff room. In the middle of the room there was a large conference table that was used for board meetings. “Why don’t you lie down on that table, and I’ll get a wet cloth to put this on with?”

“Alright,” she said.

I went into the staff washroom and took a cloth from the drawer under the sink. I wet it with water from the tap, and went back to the staff room. I was greeted by Stephanie’s pert ass, still clothed, sticking up from the table. Her head was away from the bathroom door, so I was able to sneak up behind her and put a hand on her ass. She jumped a bit from the touch.

“You scared me!” She exclaimed playfully.

“Sorry, “ I replied. “I think I’ll have to get these out of the way though!” I pulled a little bit on the waist of her shorts.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want you to get water on them,” Stephanie replied.
I pulled her shorts down off of her ass, revealing a sheer pair of black boyshorts. I slid them down too, exposing two flawless tanned mounds of skin. I let my hands brush over them as I pulled her tank top up a bit, and she shivered as I did.

I placed the tattoo on her lower back, just above her beautiful ass, then picked up the damp cloth. “This might be a little cold,” I warned her.

“Well I guess if it is, you’ll just have to warm me up after,” she said, more seductive than playful now.

I pressed the cloth down on the tattoo. She let out a little shriek as the cold cloth touched her back. Holding down the cloth with my right hand, I used my left hand to massage her tight ass. After about 30 seconds had passed, I removed the cloth, leaving behind the image of a maple leaf.

“Was it cold,” I asked her?

“Yes it was,” she pouted. “Now what are you going to do about it?” she asked.

“Why don’t you roll over,” I suggested, “and I’ll show you.”

She flipped over onto her back, and I put my head between her legs. Her pussy was completely shaved and tight, and already had a little bit of juice leaking out. I inhaled deeply, letting the scent fill my nose, before flicking her tight slit with my tongue. She started to moan as I ran my tongue back and forth over her pussy, letting it brush against her clit as well. I gently slid one finger into her hole and slowly pushed it in and out, drawing shapes on her clit with my tongue at the same time. As she got used to the single finger, I inserted a second finger, increasing the pace of the thrusting. Her moans grew louder as I barely managed to slide a third finger inside, and it wasn’t long before she was almost over the edge.

“Oh my God,” she moaned, “I’m going to cum… fuck, I’m going to come so hard…” With one last moan, her body shook, and she thrusted her pussy onto my fingers, begging them to go deeper, rocking from the powerful orgasm. I pulled my fingers out, and brought them to her mouth. She sucked the pussy juice off of them. “Alright, now it’s your turn,” she said seductively.

Stephanie got off of the table and pulled my jeans down. She rubbed my throbbing erection through the fabric of my boxers, before pulling them down. When she did, my 8” long cock sprung out. “Wow,” she exclaimed, “it’s so big!”

She knelt down on the floor, and started to lick the head slowly. She slid the head into her mouth and sucked on it slightly, still swirling her tongue around it. Slowly she took gradually more and more in, until she had 6 inches inside her mouth. Unable to take any more teasing, I took her head in my hands and started thrusting her head back and forth. She got the hint, and fucked me with her mouth, taking the whole thing in her mouth.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I said, “and I want to cum in your mouth, and I want you to swallow it.”

With one final thrust, I shot my load down her throat, and she swallowed every drop. “I want to fuck your pussy,” I said to her as I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

“I want you to fuck me,” she replied, “I want to feel your huge cock inside me, and I want your cum deep in my pussy.”
That was all the invitation I needed! I lifted Stephanie up and set her on the table. Sitting there, her pussy was almost perfectly aligned with my cock, which was already hard again. I used my hand to guide my cock into her still wet pussy. She was already so turned on, I didn’t bother starting slowly. As soon as I felt her tight pussy around my cock, I started thrusting, burying my cock all the way up to the balls. In and out, I fucked her harder and harder, feeling my balls slapping against her skin.
“Oh yeah, “ she cried out, “Fuck me, that feels so good! I love your cock in my pussy, fuck me harder!”

“Fuck, your pussy is so tight, it feel so good on my big cock,” I moaned back to her. I had never fucked anyone else as hard as I was fucking Stephanie. She absolutely loved it, and I did too.

“I’m going to cum again,” she cried out. “Keep fucking me hard, I want you to cum inside me,” she screamed.

I felt her pussy tighten up like a vice on my cock, and that drove me over the edge too. “Fuck, I’m going to cum in your pussy!” Burying my cock all the way inside her pussy with one last stroke, I felt myself squirt cum deep inside of her.

I left my cock in her until I knew every drop of my seed was inside of her. When I pulled out, a little bit of my cum dripped out onto the floor.

Still breathing heavily from the orgasm, Stephanie said, “I want you to fuck my ass.”

I couldn’t believe it. Two orgasms and she still wanted to keep going!? I wasn’t sure that I could do it, but her ass was so inviting, it was drawing me in. I looked at the sexy girl lying on the table with cum dripping out of her pussy and somehow, almost defying gravity it seemed, my cock got hard again. “Alright,” I agreed, “I’ll give you the ass pounding of your life.”

I used my fingers to rub some of the juice from Stephanie’s dripping pussy onto her ass and my dick. “I want you to stand up though,” I said. “I want to pound you against the wall while I fuck your ass.”

Stephanie got off the table and walked over to the wall. “Alright, but be gentle, I’ve never had a cock in my ass before.”

I couldn’t believe it! She was begging for it, and she’d never had it before! “I’ll try my best,” I said.

Lining my cock up with her untouched asshole, I pressed the head firmly against the tight hole. She moaned, but the tight hole wouldn’t give and let my cock in. I rubbed a finger against it, lubing it up with her own pussy juices. Finally my finger broke through the barrier, entering where no man had ever been before. Stephanie screamed when it went in, and I was a little hesitant, unsure that my cock would even fit. “Are you sure you want this?” I asked her.

“Yes, “ she said, “I want your huge cock in my ass, and I want you to blow your load in my asshole too.”

I pulled my finger out, leaving her asshole stretched open slightly. I took the opportunity to put the head of my cock in its place, slowly pushing it in further. As I got the head all the way in, Stephanie whimpered a little bit. “Fuck,” she said. “Fuck, your cock feels so big, it’s stretching my asshole open so wide,” she moaned. “I want it all the way inside of me, I want you to pound my asshole with your huge cock”

Now that part of the shaft was inside of her ass, I knew it would fit. I couldn’t hold back any more, her ass was squeezing so hard on my cock that any willpower I had was gone. With one hard thrust, I buried my cock all the way inside of her tight asshole.

“FUCK YOU,” Stephanie screamed. “HOLY FUCK, YOUR COCK IS FUCKING MY ASS! FUCK, IT’S SO BIG IN MY ASS, FUCK!”

She kept screaming as I pounded her ass with my cock. Her screams changed from pain to pleasure, as she experienced anal sex for the first time. “FUCK, I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN,” she screamed. Still using one hand to hold herself away from the wall, Stephanie used her other hand to rub her clit. A flood of pussy juice was coming out of her pussy onto the floor, but I still had a long way to go.

She was pushing back against my cock with every thrust as her hips bucked from the huge orgasm that was washing through her, not subsiding as I continued fucking her ass just as hard as before.

“FUCK,” she screamed, “YOUR COCK IS SO GOOD IN MY ASS! I WANT YOU TO COME INSIDE OF ME!”

Finally, I did. I blew some of my load up her ass, before pulling out and shooting the rest onto her back.

Unsteady on her feet without my cock supporting her, Stephanie stumbled backward and put her hands on the table for support. “Holy shit,” she said, still panting. “That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had.”

Looking at Stephanie bent over the table, I had an idea. “Why don’t we get you cleaned up,” I suggested, not quite ready to put my plan into action yet.

“Yeah,” she said. “I have to get back… to the picnic.” She was still out of breath, and having trouble forming sentences. I had completely rocked her world, and I was proud of it. I took the cloth that I used for her tattoo, and wiped the cum off of her back. I wiped off her pussy and ass too, then helped her get back into her clothes.

Once we were both fully dressed, I took Stephanie by the hand again and led her back to the front door. She was breathing normally again, and was regaining her balance. “Listen,” I said. “This might be a little forward – not as forward as fucking your ass though – but I’m having a party tonight, and I was wondering if you’d like to come?”

“Sure,” she said, “that sounds like a lot of fun! Can I stay the night at your house though? I’m not from around here, and my parents are going home tonight.”

“Absolutely,” I replied. That was even better than I had expected. “I can even drive you home tomorrow if you want.”

“Great,” she said!”

I wrote down my phone number and address for her. “Come by around 7:30, and I’ll introduce you to some of my friends!”

“Sounds great,” she said. “I’ll see you then!”

As she walked out the door, I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I sent a text to a group of 7 guys I knew – “Just met a hot chick that loves to fuck. Come to my place at 7, we’ll give her a night she’ll never forget!”

Hoju40
08-24-2010, 10:25 PM
** Author's Note: If you're just looking to get off, you can skip this part. There's no sex in it, but a lot of plot and character development/description happens here.

-- Part Two --

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Not many people texted me during the day, because they knew I was almost always working. The store was slow at the moment anyway, so I decided to take a smoke break and see what was up.

“Yo Glen,” I called out to my manager. “I’m taking a smoke break, catch you in 10?”

“Sounds good Adam, I might join you,” his voice called out from the seating area of the restaurant.

I went out the back door of the kitchen, holding the door for Glen. He came shortly behind me and stuck a box in the door so it wouldn’t lock behind us.

“I got a text message anyway,” he said to me, “and I want to see what it’s all about.”

“Really?” I said. “I did too…” I looked at Glen, and he started to grin. I did too, as we both knew what our texts were about now.

There was a group of 8 guys, Glen and myself included, who held parties. These weren’t normal parties though. We all worked some kind of job that involved dealing with people. Invariably a few times during the summer, one of us would meet some hot, horny bitch. We’d take them into the back and fuck them, then invite them to a party. Usually they agreed, so whichever guy found her sent a message to the other 7 guys.

We’d all go to one guy’s house and meet this girl, get her a little drunk, and then fuck the shit out of her. There was nothing malicious about it – if she was horny enough to fuck some random dude in the back room of a store or something, she usually wouldn’t mind being taken by a group of guys either.

Glen and I both opened our phones, and saw the same identical text message – “Just met a hot chick that loves to fuck. Come to my place at 7, we’ll give her a night she’ll never forget!” I checked my watch – 4:30. The party was only 2 and a half hours away!

“Man, this chick must be hot,” I remarked. “That’s short notice.”

“Yeah, I bet,” Glen replied.

Just then, our phones buzzed again. Another text message, from Ryan (another guy in our group) this time. “Shit, that’s soon. Who’s getting supplies?”

“I can do it,” I replied out loud. “Mind if I take off a bit early?”

Ryan looked at his watch. “It’s only half an hour ‘til close, go for it.”

I replied to the group – “I’m on it.”

“Thanks dude,” I replied to Ryan. “See you tonight.”

I practically ran out to my car and jumped in. I was excited for this one, we hadn’t had much action lately, and the summer was almost over. Sure, we had parties like this all year round, but summer was primetime. All kinds of chicks on summer holidays, and our little town got a surprising number of them.

First stop was the drug store. I quickly grabbed a large box of condoms and a bottle of lube, paid for them, and left. Next stop – the liquor mart.

The liquor mart was the summer workplace of the fourth member of our group. Mark was the guy who most often found the girls for the parties – apparently liquor stores attract party girls!

“Dude,” he exclaimed as I walked into the store. “What’s with this party on such short notice!?”

“I dunno,” I replied, shrugging my shoulders. “Jake must’ve met some chick and figured she was worth it.”

“Shit man,” Mark replied. “I can’t make it tonight, I already told my family I would go on a trip this weekend with them!”

“That sucks dude,” I said. “Is there any way you can get out of it?”

“Nah, I’ve already missed a bunch of stuff this summer with them, I can’t flake out of another one.”

“Well, there’ll be more, I’m sure,” I reassured Mark. “But for now, I’m on booze duty.”

“Fair enough,” he replied. “The usual?”

“Probably,” I agreed.

Mark helped me carry the drinks to my car – a couple cases of beer, some hard liquor and a case of coolers (in case she’s not much of a drinker). I paid for the drinks, since Mark conveniently “forgot” to ask for ID, and “forgot” that I was only 17.

“See you later man,” I said as I walked out the door.

“See ya,” Mark replied.

Now that I had everything we needed, I decided to head over to Jake’s house. It was just after 5, so I knew he’d be home from work. When I got there, I grabbed as much of the drinks from the back seat as I could carry, and rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds, Jake answered the door. “Hey,” he greeted me. “You know where to put that, you can take it in.”

“Alright,” I replied. “There’s still stuff in the trunk, do you mind grabbing it?”

“Sure thing,” he replied. I went into the kitchen and started opening the boxes while Jake went outside. Jake usually hosted these parties, so his house was perfectly equipped for it. He had a second, smaller fridge in the kitchen for booze, which I began packing with beer.

Jake returned with the rest of the stuff from my car a few moments later. He helped me fill up the booze fridge, and then we each grabbed a beer and went to the living room.

“So Jake,” I began, “tell me about this chick! Is she really worth having a party on this short of notice?”

“Absolutely,” he replied. “She’s one of the hottest I’ve ever seen. Strawberry blonde, pretty small, nice tits, perfect ass.”

“Mmm, sounds good!” I was looking forward to it. “Too bad Mark can’t make it though, he loves little chicks.”

“What!?” Jake exclaimed. “Mark can’t make it?”

“Nah, he’s got some family thing,” I replied.

“Shit!” Jake seemed upset. “Jay and Cory can’t make it either!”

Jay and Cory were brothers who worked together on their family’s farm. This time of year they often weren’t available, because it was harvest time. As long as the weather was good, they would be out in the field until the early morning.

“That’s not unusual though,” I said. “As long as Matt and Steve can make it there’s still 5 of us. And they almost always come.”

“That’s true,” Jake was less panicked now. “Have you heard from them?”

“Not yet,” I admitted. “I’m sure they’ll come though.”

At this point, it was still only 5:30. Not much happened between then and 7:00, so this seems like a perfect opportunity to describe the guys to you.

You already know about Jake, you met him in the first story. He works out almost every day, so he’s super jacked. 6’2”, probably 140 pounds. He’s got brown hair cut pretty short, and brown eyes to match. And just to prove that some guys have it all, he’s got an 8” cock attached to all of it.

Glen (my boss at the restaurant) is the little guy in the group. He’s about 5’9”, 115 pounds. Blond hair, blue eyes, and the palest skin you’ve ever seen. His dick is just shy of 6 inches – the short end of average, but still enough to get the job done.

I’m Adam, and I’m pretty much the poster child for average. 6 foot nothing, 120 pounds. Black hair, brown eyes, and a 6-inch dick.

Matt and Steve are the only ones you haven’t met yet. They’re identical twins, down to every detail. They have light brown hair and blue eyes. They don’t work out as much as Jake does, but they play a lot of sports so they’re pretty well built too. They stand about 5’8”, 120 pounds. Their most impressive feature though, is their cocks. They’ve both been blessed with the same 9” shaft, which is also 2” wide.

Through the magic of storytelling, it was soon 7:00. The doorbell rang, and Jake went to answer it. Matt, Steve and Glen had all arrived. They all went straight to the kitchen and grabbed some drinks. The goal wasn’t for us to get drunk, but if we were drinking a bit, it would make the girl want to drink too.

“So what’s the plan tonight?” Glen asked the group.

We all looked at Jake – this was his show, so we played by his rules. “I was thinking we could try truth or dare tonight,” he replied.

“I like it,” Glen replied. Everyone else nodded their approval.

You see, we did this often enough, we had a few game plans that we knew would work, so we re-used them most of the time. Truth or dare is a favourite of most guys in the group. It’s exactly what you might think – once we get a few drinks into the girl, we start a game of truth or dare. It starts out innocent enough, builds up gradually, and then we move it to the bedroom.

I should describe the bedroom to you. The basement of Jake’s house was mostly a rec room at one point. The living room upstairs was a reasonable size though, so he almost never used it. After we started doing these parties last year and never having a good place for them, he decided to renovate his basement. The room was completely soundproofed to begin with, and all the windows were removed. It was then nicely finished so that it didn’t feel like a dungeon. A king-sized bed was put against one wall, right in the middle of the room. There were a few comfortable chairs and a couch around the walls. A dresser in the corner contained all sorts of stuff – toys, towels, blankets, sexy lingerie, that sort of stuff.

As we sat in the living room chatting, a few of us could see out the big window in the living room. We were watching for tonight’s target to arrive. Then, from around the corner, I saw what looked like two silhouettes. “Jake,” I said, “did you meet two girls today?” Everyone turned and looked out the window as I said it.

“No, I did not,” he replied.

Hoju40
08-24-2010, 10:27 PM
** Author's Note: Shit, I didn't realize how slow this story was while I was writing it. Oh well, more plot here, the good stuff is in the next and final part!

-- Part Three --

I still couldn’t believe what had happened earlier this afternoon. Back home I had a reputation for being a little fuck-happy, but I had never let some random guy I’d never even met before have sex with me!

I decided to bring my little sister Carrie to the party tonight as well. She’s not that little I suppose – she’s 16 years old, only 2 years younger than I am – but I’ve always called her my little sister. Her body is similar to mine in shape and size, since I haven’t grown any since I was her age. In contrast to my light red-blonde hair, her hair was jet black. The first thing guys always commented on though, were her eyes. They were blue, no question about it, but they were so light they appeared almost white, the colour of freshly frozen ice. If you looked into her eyes, it was almost as though she was staring straight through into your soul. Carrie wasn’t as sexually active as me, but she was certainly no virgin. She had a steady boyfriend, but she had been with a few guys before him.

There weren’t many people in the small town that we’re from. I didn’t mind it most of the time, but it meant that almost everyone leaves in the summer. My family very seldom went anywhere though, and they wanted me to stick around this summer, since it was the last summer I’d be at home due to just graduating.

When Jake invited me to the party, I was excited. It meant that I would get to do something fun this summer anyway. My parents were a little disappointed, but they understood that I didn’t want to hang out with my family all summer, so they let me go. Carrie wanted to go too, and I didn’t see any reason not to bring her. My parents were fine with it too, so around 7:00 we started walking to the address that Jake gave me.

We arrived at the door a little early but I already heard music coming from inside, and I could see people through the window. I walked up the steps to the door and rang the bell. I heard someone call and tell me to come in, so I opened the door. Carrie and I walked through the door and into the living room.

As soon as they caught sight of us, every guy in the room dropped his jaw. “Who’s that?” Jake asked me, looking at Carrie.

“This is Carrie, she’s my sister,” I said. “And in case Jake didn’t tell you, I’m Stephanie, or Steph. We met at the museum today.”

“Well Stephanie and Carrie,” one of the other guys said, “Welcome to the party! There’s booze in the small fridge in the kitchen.”

I looked around every one of them had a beer in their hand. “Alright, thanks a lot,” I replied and smiled. Carrie and I walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge. I grabbed 2 beers, and Carrie chose a cooler.

Back in the living room, I sat down on a couch beside Jake, and Carrie took the empty chair across the room. The guys I didn’t know introduced themselves as Adam, Glen, Matt and Steve. I couldn’t help but notice that they were all pretty good looking, and I could tell they were all checking Carrie and I out.

“So ladies,” Jake said, “how would you feel about a game of Truth or Dare?”

The other guys all moaned. “Seriously Jake?” Glen asked. “That’s a game for kids!”

Normally I wouldn’t have spoken up so soon, but I think the booze was already starting to talk. “I dunno, I like Truth or Dare! It can be kinda fun sometimes!”

“Alright then,” Adam said. “If you think so, we can give it a shot!”

“Okay then, I’ll start!” Jake said. “Carrie, truth or dare?”
I was surprised that he had gone after Carrie right away.
“Umm, truth!” Carrie replied.
“Okay then,” he said, “How old are you?”
“16,” she said.

It was Carrie’s turn then. “Stephanie, truth or dare?”
I looked at her in disbelief – what was she trying to do here? “Truth, I guess”
“How many guys have you slept with?” she asked me.
I knew that Carrie knew exactly how many guys I’d been with. She was trying to expose me as a slut. “24, I think,” I replied.

The guys gave me a round of applause. I bowed jokingly, and they laughed. “Alright, now it’s my turn.” I surveyed the group. “Glen, truth or dare?”
“Dare,” he replied immediately.
“Alright.” I thought about it for a second. “I dare you to play the rest of the game with your shirt off.”
He pulled off his shirt with no hesitation. “Easy. My turn now. Jake, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Jake replied.
“How did you meet Stephanie?” he asked him.
“She came to the museum today,” he replied.
“And you just happened to invite her to the party because she was there?”
I was starting to get a little nervous. I wasn’t sure if Jake would tell them or not. I looked at Glen, and saw a mischievous look in his eyes.

“You already know, don’t you?” I said. I wasn’t sure why I’d said it, but I knew I couldn’t un-say it.

“What?” Glen asked. “How would I know?”

“I bet Jake told you. I bet Jake told you all, and that’s why I’m here tonight. I know some guys just like you back home – they meet girls and invite them to fuck parties. They aren’t sneaky about it like you are though, well done.”

Glen had a defeated look on his face. “Oh. Yeah, that’s pretty much it.”

“Well let’s get to it then,” I said.

Hoju40
08-24-2010, 10:27 PM
** Author's Note: Finally! **

-- Part Four --

I knew the guys Stephanie was talking about. I couldn’t believe that she agreed to be part of this so willingly though! I knew that I would be expected to participate too, and I’ve never been with more than one guy at a time!

The guys led us down to the basement, where there was an extra large bedroom. “So, who’s first?” Jake asked.

“I’ll go,” Stephanie replied. She started removing her clothes, as did all the guys. I was amazed by the size of some of the cocks that popped out, especially the twins! I was starting to get wet just by thinking of what was going to happen here. Everyone was looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to undress too. Slowly, I pulled my shorts off revealing my thong underwear. Next I took my shirt off. I wasn’t wearing a bra, so my boobs were completely exposed. Finally, I took the thong off, showing the group my shaved pussy.

“Alright Steph,” Glen said, “On the bed.”

I watched from the sidelines as Steph, completely naked, lay down on the massive bed. She looked so small lying in the sea of white sheets, and I hoped that they wouldn’t hurt her.

All 5 of the guys took their cocks in their hands, and began stroking. Adam and Glen knelt on the bed on either side of her head. She grabbed one cock in each hand and jerked them off, alternately sucking them off. Cory and Matt - the guys with huge cocks – grabbed a bottle of lube from beside the bed and started lubing up Steph, not only her pussy but her ass too! Using their fingers, together they probed both of her exposed holes. She was moaning now as she continued pleasuring Glen and Adam.

Adam and Glen came almost at the same time, shooting their loads all over Steph’s face and tits. She tried to get up to clean herself off, but Cory rolled her over onto her side. Cory lay down beside of her and Matt lay in front of her, both facing her. Matt started sliding his cock into her pussy, and Steph gasped from the sudden insertion. Once the massive cock was halfway inside of her, Cory slid his cock into her ass!

I couldn’t believe it! I had never seen a girl getting fucked by two guys at the same time! Steph was screaming with pleasure from the huge cocks inside of her, as they both thrust in and out. Cory and Matt had their rhythm matched perfectly so that both cocks were ramming her at exactly the same time. Each time the cocks were buried inside of her, she screamed out. I could tell she was in pain by the tears forming in her eyes but she kept egging the guys on, so I knew she was enjoying herself.

“Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck” she screamed as the cocks pounded her relentlessly. “Your cocks feel so good in me, I love your massive cocks fucking me!”

With one final scream, her whole body rocked back and forth as she came. Both guys moaned as she came, tightening up on their cocks. They both came at the same time, then pulled out. They took the condoms off and moved to the head of the bed, aiming their cocks at Stephanie’s mouth. She sucked their cum off of their dicks, taking both into her mouth at the same time.

Watching my sister being used this way was turning me on, and I had started rubbing my cunt without even noticing. Jake saw me, and motioned for me to stand up. “Carrie, get over here,” he said.

“Eat the cum out of her pussy,” he requested. I had never done anything like that with a girl, so I hesitated.

“Do it Carrie,” Stephanie moaned, “I want you to eat out my pussy.”

I leaned down over my sister’s used slit, and saw the cum that had been left in her pussy. Not knowing what to do, I started licking her pussy, darting my tongue in and out of her. With each lick I got some of the cum on my tongue, which I swallowed. I loved the taste of cum, and I liked it even better mixed with own sister’s pussy juice.

Stephanie started moaning again as I ate her out, so I knew I was doing something right. As I kept licking, I felt something touching my pussy. I realized that bent over the bed like I was, my pussy and ass would be completely exposed to all of the guys.

I had no idea who it was, but suddenly I felt a cock enter my pussy. It was tight, but I was wet enough that it slid in easily. “Oh fuck,” I moaned, “That feels so good!” I licked the last of the cum out of my sister’s cunt just as she came again, squirting all over my face. “Fuck, I’m going to cum,” I heard from behind me. Assuming it was whoever was inside of me, I moaned, “I want you to cum in my pussy.”

As I said it, I felt a powerful blast of liquid hit the back of my pussy. He kept pumping in and out as he came deep inside my pussy. At the same time I felt cum hitting my back, and I figured that one of the other guys must have been jerking off over me.

The anonymous cock was pulled out, and a pair of hands rolled me over. Jake must have been the one in my pussy, and Matt and Steve had both finished on my back. Steph got off the bed and I took her place, lying in the center. Adam got on the bed as well and kneeled over me. He grabbed my tits and pushed them together. He slid his cock between them, and fucked my tits.

I felt a tongue on my pussy as he did. “I’m going to eat you out now, babe,” Stephanie said. I could tell she must have done this before, because her tongue felt really good on my pussy, and she hit all the most sensitive spots. Nobody had ever licked me there before, so this was a new sensation that I loved.

Adam blew his load as he titty fucked me, and it went all over my face. As I licked it off, I felt a finger enter my ass. “Fuck, that feels so good in my ass,” I screamed as I came. I could feel liquid spraying out of my pussy all over Stephanie's face. I had no idea what it was, but it was the most powerful orgasm I’d ever had.

Just as I finished, I was rolled over onto my side. A cock slowly entered my ass from behind. “Fuck, who’s that,” I moaned. “Matt,” a voice replied. Fuck, he was one of the twins with the huge cocks. “Holy shit Matt, I want your whole cock in my ass. Fill my ass up with that monster cock, and then cum inside me.”

Not hesitating at all, Matt buried his cock completely in my ass. I felt his balls smacking my ass as he pounded in and out of me. “Fuck yeah, pound my ass!” I screamed. I saw Steve lay down in front of me, and I knew that he wanted to fuck me too. He wasn’t going to wait until Matt finished though. As Steve kept pounding my ass, Matt fucked my pussy.

I had never felt anything like it before. I was completely full, and I could feel the two cocks rubbing together through the wall of my pussy. I was screaming because it felt so good, but also from the pain of having two cocks inside me at the same time.

Seeing the two huge cocks pounding in and out of me, the remaining three guys came and stood around the bed, jacking off. Stephanie, completely spent, lay on the couch watching. All at the same time, the five guys blew their loads - one in my pussy, one in my ass, and the other three all over my body. Matt and Steve pulled out, and the guys all backed away.

“Now clean each other up,” Matt said to Stephanie.

She got up from the couch, and lay beside me. I started licking the cum off of her face, as she licked it off my tits. We licked each other all over, and I lost count how many orgasms we had. As we licked each other, we were cumming almost constantly, each orgasm blending into the next.

Once most of the cum was off of our bodies, we stopped. Neither of us could move or even talk, we were completely exhausted by the fucking we’d just received.

“Alright, “ Jake said. “I think that’ll do for tonight. You two can sleep down here, and you can shower in the morning. I’ll drive you home tomorrow some time.”

“Thanks for the great fuck,” Adam said.

The guys all went upstairs. Using the last bit of energy I had left, I put my arm over Stephanie. She did the same to me, and we fell asleep hugging each other.

THE END.

Landy
08-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Thank you for adding this story

SnaKiZe
08-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Great story!

crzy67
08-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Good story, keep up the great work.

phogga
08-30-2010, 03:36 PM