PDA

View Full Version : (JAX) Incestuous Strip Poker

khurramqazi
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
It was well after midnight and I had a good buzz going on in my head and I suspect my five guests had, also. By now, we had migrated to sitting on the carpet and playing a noisy game of cards.

"Shit, this is getting boring," sighed Kathy, my elder sister.

Next to her sat her husband, Mark. By my side was my girlfriend, Lisa, who would become my wife about a year later. Next to her was her older brother Terry, with his girlfriend Judy next to him.

"I'll get some more drinks," I offered, getting up and heading for my small kitchen.

It wasn't a big flat but it was mine and I was proud of it.

"We're playing strip poker," yelled an excited Lisa.

"Who's idea was that?" I asked as I sat down again.

Nobody owned up but a few looked pointedly at my sister.

"Let's play," offered Terry who had been shuffling the cards.

Almost by default we started to play. No rules had been voiced or how the game would end, we all just picked up the dealt cards and played.

"I win," shouted Katy.

"I lose," mumbled Lisa.

"Shoes don't count," pointed Kathy, who was effectively running the game.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders and slipped off her skirt.

A word about each player at this point. Lisa was my idea of heaven on two legs, the youngest there at just seventeen, a bit overweight but not fat. Large breasts and hips, with great shapely legs, too. My sister Kathy was the oldest at twenty two, slim, elegant even. Judy was somewhere in the middle, body type and age too. Us guys, well, we were just guys.

Slowly, but with plenty of noise, the game proceeded until Lisa had to remove her blouse. Her bra was busting with her size D breasts and all eyes especially Mark's and her brother Terry were staring.

"Stop staring," said Kathy sternly, who was also by now sitting in just her underwear.

The game continued with things evening out, then came the first big moment.

"Shit," gasped Kathy, who threw down her pair of fours to still be the lowest hand.

She reached around and unclipped her bra. Her breasts were small and round, probably a A/B cup but I noticed her nipples were up.

"Right, whose deal?" she said, throwing her discarded bra onto her pile of clothes.

Judy was next to lose her bra but she was less off hand about it and had to be coaxed.

"Come on, Judy," said Katy, "I've been sitting her for ages with my tits out."

Reluctantly, she shed her bra and threw it behind her. I don't know why she was so shy for her breasts were just beautiful, full and round, about a C cup, I would say. All of us guys were now sporting a good hard-on and it was not very comfortable sitting there in our underwear. Terry, that's Lisa brother, was the first to be naked.

"Get 'm off, get 'm off," chanted Kathy.

Terry just slid his boxers down and threw them behind him. Now it was Lisa's turn to lose her bra and suddenly the room became quiet as she reached behind to unclip her bra.

"Fuck me," whispered someone as her beautiful big breasts came into view.

"Jesus, girl," said Katy, "You've got some tits there. No wonder my baby brother likes you so much."

Kathy lost so she became the first girl to be naked.

"Shit, whose idea was this game?" she said as she rolled her knickers down her long slim legs.

It was the first time I had seen my sister like this, oh she used to wander about the house in her underwear but this was something new. The very next hand she lost again.

"Shit, someone's cheating here," she said. "So what happens now, I've got no more clothes to lose?"

"You'll have to do a forfeit," suggested Terry.

"Yeah, like what?" giggled Kathy.

"She could run around the close," suggested Judy.

"Fuck me no way!" laughed Kathy, "it's much too fucking cold out there."

"She could kiss Mark," said Terry.

"God, no way," she laughed, "he's my husband. Tell you what, I'll kiss one of you two guys."

"Shit, you're my sister," I said.

"So it's looks like you're the lucky guy, Terry," she said.

She crawled on all fours across the circle and then she kissed Terry deeply and I notice her hand was in his lap giving his exposed cock a rub.

"Right, whose deal?" she said pulling away. "I don't want to be the only girl here naked."

I lost next and now Terry, Kathy and me were now naked. Then I lost again.

"Shit," I said, "and I'm not kissing Terry, no way guys."

My comments brought a big laugh from everybody.

"You better kiss Judy then," said Lisa.

Our lips met and my hand found one of her fine tits, a good handful and nice and firm too.

Lisa lost her knickers to be the fourth one naked then Terry lost.

"Perhaps I should return the favour and kiss Kathy," he suggested.

"No make him kiss Lisa," shouted Mark.

"No way," shouted Lisa, "he's my brother."

"So," said Katy with a funny look on her face.

"Yeah make him kiss his sister," said Judy.

Terry grabbed her and together they fell down. Lisa struggled a bit but not too much but the rest of us cheered as their lips met and Terry's hand grabbed and handful of her fine plump tits.

"Times up," shouted Judy, and a little red faced, the two parted.

Then I lost.

Make him kiss his sister," said Lisa.

I looked over at Kathy and she smiled.

"Come on, baby brother," she leered, "time to become a man."

Shit, her tits were firm and her nipples were hard.

"Enough," said Lisa who pulled at my shoulder.

Shit, I was about to spurt, for my sexy sister had been rubbing my erection while I manhandled her small tits.

"How was that big boy?" Kathy said with a giggle.

Things were rapidly getting out of hand. Judy lost next and she was kissing Mark when Kathy grabbed me again and we kissed. She pulled me on top of her and my cock found it's own way to the target. I was so near that I spurted almost as soon as her hips pushed against me but not before her whole body jerked as her orgasm washed through her.

As soon as we had both finished, we looked up totally embarrassed about our loss of control but there on the floor next to me was Terry thrusting between Lisa's open legs and Mark was doing the same with Judy, on the opposite side of Kathy. I felt a stab of jealously but it quickly faded for who was I to be jealous after what Kathy and I had just done. We didn't have to wait long for with such a charged atmosphere everybody was finishing quickly.

"Time for bed," I said, grabbing Lisa hand and pulling her off to my one and only bedroom.

The rest would have to sort themselves out about sleeping arrangements. By the time Lisa and I had snuggled down I was sporting a new erection so I rolled on top of her.

"Spread 'em," I whispered coarsely.

She was sopping from her brother's spunk and I slipped into her easily. She clung on tightly while I pounded into her.

"I bet that's not the first time Terry's fucked you," I whispered close to her ear.

"No, no," she said shaking her pretty head from site to side. "Never."

"I'll bet you kept pushing your big tits under his nose," I carried on, "until he lost it and did what you wanted and fucked you."

"No," she said with a moan and I could tell she was about to come again.

Her hips jerked under me and I let go my second jet of spunk.

We were all pretty red faced in the morning but we got through breakfast, then Terry and Judy left.

"See you, sis," said Terry as he kissed her goodbye on the cheek.

I noticed that she had coloured up again at his touch. Kathy and Mark left soon after and Kathy whispered her thanks in my ear.

"Goodbye, baby brother," she said and out of sight of the others her hand rubbed the front of my trousers.

"See you, sis," I said and the front door closed behind them leaving Lisa and me alone.

"So my little slut," I said turning on her and my hands out to grab her.

"Oh no you don't," she screamed and laughed and ran off.

I chased her around the flat but she wasn't trying too hard to get away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close, my hands squeezing her plump tits.

"So tell me all the naughty details of you and your brother," I said Squeezing her tits just a little harder.

"No, no, leave me alone," she giggled, trying to pull away.

She had just pulled on some old jeans and a knitted top over some sexless underwear and now I set about pulling it all off her.

"No don't," she screamed, "You'll tear it."

I pulled her top over her head shortly followed by her bursting bra. We both collapsed onto the sofa where I set about her jeans.

"Right my beauty you're all mine," I said as her jeans and knickers were at last thrown into the corner.

"Please sir be gently with me," she said but then burst out in giggles.

I pulled her legs open and pushed my super hard cock deep into her.

"Now tell me slut?" I said slamming into her hard.

"Please," she groaned.

"Tell me about fucking your brother?" I said.

"We've never, until last night," she gasped.

"No but I bet he's had these in his hands before?" I said squeezing her tits hard.

She lay there, her hips pushing back at me but not saying anything.

"Tell me?" I growled.

"Yes, yes, a few times," she screamed.

"Yeah, I thought so," I said.

These incestrial thoughts pushed us both to an early conclusion.

We lay there in each other's arms while we cooled down.

"Sorry, do you mind that Terry touched me?" she whispered.

"I bet he's not the only guy to get his hands on these beauties?" I said gently squeezing her fine tits.

"Well no," she said, "but he's my brother."

"So tell me?" I asked.

She lay there for some time not saying anything then at last.

"I suppose it was all my fault," she said, "I use to tease him something rotten."

"Yeah I bet," I laughed.

"No, it's not funny really," she said snuggling closer. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"No I'm not mad at you for being one sexy girl," I answered and I kissed her exposed neck.

"He didn't do it many times," she whispered. "Just sometime he would waylay me after I had a bath. I usually didn't use the big bath towel so I wasn't covered up much."

"I bet," I said.

"So he would whip the towel off you and felt these," I said squeezing her tits again.

"Yeah something like that," she laughed. "Once he tried to hump my bum, you know from behind while cupping me up here, but I got a little scared and run off so he didn't try that again."

"So last night was the first time he had fucked you?" I stated.

"So what about you and Katy?" she whispered.

"I think it's different with older sisters," I mused, "she always moved in different circles to me. Oh I saw her in her underwear a few times but that's it."

"So you've never done it with her before?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"It was fun though," she giggled, "god I was so horny being naked in front of everybody, especially Terry. I think I would have fucked Mark as well if things had carried on."

"Yeah it was exciting," I agreed. "Good job I dragged you away then you little tramp."

"Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Sure my little big titted slut," I hugged her tight.

"Good, I was half afraid that I may have fucked things up, you know between you and me," she said.

"No, I still love you lots," I said, "and how can I blame guys for wanting to get their hot sticky hands on the most perfect pair of tits in the universe."

"You like my big tits then," she giggled.

"Yeah something like that," I agreed.

"Good," she purred and snuggled up to me.

Landy
08-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Not a bad story but it should be credited to the author.

DH621
08-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Great story, thanks for posting.

Brigit Astar
08-30-2010, 02:25 AM
I wish that people who posted stories without acknowledging the author would think how they would feel if someone took their story without their knowledge or consent and posted it somewhere.

frankjohnmoore
09-04-2010, 02:25 AM
great find ,,,,,,thanks

kaidman
10-14-2010, 02:49 AM
your quite good at finding great stories

Asiaticus
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Incestuous Strip Poker

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Found this exact story on another sex story site. It has a slightly different and correctly spelled word in the title.

SmallCock
07-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Very nice..a fun read

rg777
11-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Good story