PDA

View Full Version : An Oral Exam (school girl)

sexybjgal
08-29-2010, 06:10 AM
An Oral Exam
(This is my first story post here! Hope its good. Still working on my Wild West story)

My name is Anne Gray and I had just turned 18 and Senior year was getting underway. All through the first part of the year I had had a crush on one teacher in particular. Mr. Dawson, a young history teacher in his early thirties, with a handsome body it seemed(from his conservative clothes it was hard to tell) and a cute face. Mr. Dawson was, however, married; but this did turn my desire away--in fact it made it worse. I longed to know what Mrs. Dawson was getting, what was he packing I wondered.

I will admit I was a bit of a tart and while I had never had full blown sex yet, I had blown quite a bit. I was a cock sucker, my sweet soft lips were natural for it and my cute face and naturally large breasts, dark hair and green eyes and thin frame, made me quite a treat for the fellows lucky enough to hold my attention. I first sucked a cock when I was 16 and got rather good at it, or considered myself so.

I had only been with high school boys, and longed for a real man. Mr. Dawson was the man I wanted. My grades had been lacking in his class and he had talked to me about it once or twice, but I was a rebel and didn't quite care. Or maybe it was just Senioritis? Either way I wanted to conquer Mr. Dawson, at least taste him and let him feel a new fresh pair of sweet lips around his manhood. Mr. Dawson was a clean cut straight laced man, he rarely looked at the young girls in our classes, even those who tried to show off to everyone. He was good about his gaze not lingering too long. But I wanted him to gaze, to want me. I would try to tease him and tempt him to look, I would open my legs more than normal so he could see up my school's plaid skirt or unbutton an extra button or two and always ask him to come to my desk for some silly question.

One Tuesday I waited until the bell had rung, denoting the end of the last class, and thus the school day. I had Mr. Dawson's class in the last period of the day so I merely stayed behind. I walked up to Mr. Dawson's desk after the door had closed and was alone with him. I was in my uniform skirt and white blouse, my top two buttons undone and my black bra showing rather easily.

"Mr. Dawson," said I "can I ask you a question about my grades?"
"Of course Miss Gray." he replied, always trying to treat us like "young adults" as he put it.
I set my books down on his desk and stood there infront of him as he sat behind his oak desk toying with some papers.
"Mr. Dawson whats my current grade in your class? I know I have missed a lot of your classes over the last few weeks." I said tilting my head to one side trying to give the best puppy dog eyes I could.
"Well Miss Gray...." he looked up at me and I could see for a moment a glance at my breasts but then he quickly looked through some paperwork before replying.
"Well Miss Gray it looks like you currently have a 65 in my class, thats a D, and it is no doubt because you have been missing my class. If you miss class you miss turning in work, that in-turn makes your grades go down. I teach you history, but you should have learned some basic math by now I hope." He grinned.
"Mr. Dawson, is there any way to maybe bring my grade up? I would need to bring my GPA up and this class is really hurting it." I asked.

Mr. Dawson stood up and walked around his desk infront of me and leaned back on it, like he normally did when speaking with a student one on one.

"I don't know how you could really raise your grade in this class too much, you would have to ace every test and maybe turning in your homework would be a good start." Mr. Dawson crossed his arms.
"What about extra credit?" I asked cooly as I moved a little bit closer to him.
"An extra credit project might be possible, but you would have to put in a lot of effort. I am talking about a long well written essay, with lots of research done...." He started lecturing almost.
"What about more....personal tests?" I broke in quickly.
"What do you mean?" he asked puzzled.
"Well sir, I am not really good with your multiple choice tests. They kind of throw me off." I forced a grim face.
"So you want essay exams?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"I was hoping maybe a little something different." I moved closer to Mr. Dawson, and he I could see his face start to blush a little bit.

Mr. Dawson put his hands on his desk and seemed to lean back a little bit more, as if trying to get away from me. I moved uncomfortably close.

"I...I...don't think I could do anything too special, other students might start asking for favors." He looked at me then shot a glance down my shirt but quickly recovered and looked into my eyes again.

"And what about an oral exam Mr. Dawson?" I smiled slyly as I pressed my body up against his, he towered over me as I moved one hand down to his black trousers and began to rub his crotch.

"Miss Gray!" He said shocked, he moved one hand to my shoulder to push me away, but I moved my body tighter against him and began to slide my way down to my knees. Mr. Dawson was breathing heavy now and I saw him begin to tense up.

"Miss Gray...You must stop....this....this...." his protesting ceased when I had had unzipped his pants and reached my soft hands through to his boxers and pulled forth his rather large cock.

I looked at it, in a bit of amazement, it was larger than all the high school boys I had been with. I quickly undid his belt as I looked up at him, I could see him fighting within himself. He wanted to go, but he wanted to stay. I slide down his pants and his boxers with one movement and quickly grabbed his shaft with one hand and began to stroke it slowly. He cock was well formed, now hard and his pubic hair was trimmed.

"I...I...I'm Married....I..." He try to convince me to stop. His plea turned into a groan when I moved my sweet mouth down to his cock's circumcised head and began to suck on it slowly. I used both hands to hold his shaft steady as I worked his cock with my mouth sucking on it slowly.

He began to grown with joy as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. I began to take in more of his cock with each bob of my head. I was taking his his head and part of his shaft, over and over again. He felt so nice in my mouth, salty and hard. I was so wet myself from the excitement. I began to take in half of his shaft, moving my mouth and hands in unison along his long shaft. I looked up and saw him glance down with a groan of pleasure. I pulled back to his head and began to suck on his cock's head hard, but in short fast strokes. I flicked his head and then kissed it before licking around it, and then I slowly licked my way to his large ball sack.

One hand was busy stroking his shaft and the other held onto his thigh as I kissed and licked around each of his balls in turn. I the tried to suck on both his balls at once, but could only take in one at each time. He gripped his desk in pleasure as I tried to take both his balls into my mouth and succeeded. I then moved my mouth to his shaft, kissed it, then licked my way back to his head where I began to suck violently.

My head bobbed up and down on his cock's head over and over again. I looked up at him and moaned, my moans sending vibrations through my lips to his head and shaft. He began to moan loudly. I moved my head down further on his large cock, taking half of his shaft inside my sweet mouth. I went back and forth along his cock nearing his base with each attempt. I at last removed my hands placed them on his thighs and attempted to reach his cock's base. I went as far as I could and couldn't make it. I almost gagged, but I pulled back to his head and pulled off for a momment's respite.

I looked up and saw him breath a sigh, then I tried again and reached his base. I closed my cool lips tighter around his shaft and pulled back to his head slowly. His grip on his desk grew tighter than ever as he groaned with enjoyment. I then grabbed his shaft with both hands and began to stroke his cock while I sucked hard at his head in rapid movements.

His moaning grew louder and louder. He tried to mumble "Stop....." But he was too far gone. I began to speed up my mouth and my hands at the same time. He began to fidgit and I knew he was going to cum. I looked up at him and began to take in more of his head and shaft and close my mouth tighter around his cock as I sucked faster and faster. I wrapped my lips around his head as tight as I could and I felt his body shudder and heard him moan louder than ever as he shot a warm shower of cum into my mouth. I stroked his shaft harder and another volley came back to back. His warm jucies tasted sweet in my mouth as I sucked them down.

He stopped coming and I pulled off and looked up at him. His eyes were closed in pleasure as he just stood there. Then I went back on his cock and moved my hands away from his shaft and went to his base once more. I looked up at him and saw his eyes open wide and stare at me as his knees almost buckled. I closed my lips tightly around his shaft then moved back to his head sucking up all his jucies, one final sliver of cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed it with a moan of joy.

I sat there sucking on his cock's head for a momment longer than pulled off slowly. I kissed his head then moved to my feet. I gave him a quick kiss on lips and walked out of his room cooly. He looked at me in awe and in shock. But he felt a wave of guilty pleasure as I closed his classroom door behind me.....

Wanting More
08-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Great story and awesome job with all the details

peajay2k
08-29-2010, 10:59 AM
nice n playful
almost wish i was a teacher

davesmistress
08-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Well done for a first story post

Thanks for adding that

Landy
08-29-2010, 03:38 PM
If that is your warm up story then the rest will be red hot and I for one look forward to them.

astoipip
09-01-2010, 08:59 AM
A Star!

frankjohnmoore
09-02-2010, 12:22 AM
very good for the frist one,,,,,thanks

Steve309
09-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Great story... how are your grades now??

hamz69
09-03-2010, 12:31 AM
i want to know what happens next... now!!! great job

hazel-eyed boy
09-03-2010, 02:24 PM
very nice. Will there be a sequel?

sexybjgal
09-04-2010, 09:31 AM
very nice. Will there be a sequel? I guess I could always work on one. If yall want one!

Barek
09-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Yes PLEASE. This was such a hot story! Awesome detail, and the writing seemed almost professional. So, yes, please, more stories. How about a story about a girl just learning to give BJs and how much she loves it!

jimmyhockey
09-05-2010, 10:53 AM
great story

terryrayc
09-05-2010, 12:32 PM
wonderful

Don't_Panic
10-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Great story, a few errors but all in all very good first try!

yesohyeah
10-09-2010, 02:39 AM
hopefully a part 2 soon

BlackRose
10-09-2010, 03:17 AM
nice

kieran
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Very nice :P

Schnepfe
11-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Aaah! Wonderful! Nice! Thanks!