PDA

View Full Version : Jenna and taylor: Episode 1

Devine
09-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Jenna and Taylor: Episode 1
This is put in the bondage section of this site because of the serious bondage in the later episodes. This one does have slight versions of this, but stay tuned for the next episodes for some real fun.

THE DMV
“Finally!” Said Jenna as she walked her self to the area in front of the DMV camera. Jenna had been waiting 16 very long years to get her license, and today couldn’t go any slower. *Boom* *Flash* Goes the camera in front. She got nervous and wondered if she looked okay in it. She’d been trying on outfits all morning so as to not look so badly in her picture when a cop decides to pull her over.

“Alright, you’re good.” Said the man controlling the camera, “NEXT!” and Jenna walked off to the right to wait in the chairs nearby. Earlier, when she had first arrived, the clerk at the counter told her that the picture took a while to develop properly, and to be placed on the card. Jenna kept fiddling with her thumbs and looking up every few seconds wondering if the person walking toward her was the carrier of her freedom. But every time it wasn’t. To her, seconds felt like hours, and minutes felt like weeks, but only about 10 minutes after she initially sat, a man in a suit, but lacking the jacket, walked over and handed her the License. She could hardly contain herself.

She had on a purple shirt that hugged and curved around every part of her body, especially around her C cup, tanned tits, which, she noticed, came out really well in this picture. She marveled at the tightness of her jeans around her tiny waist and down her long legs, as well as how nice her DC shoes looked on her feet and under the jeans. Her hair was short, cropped off a good 2 inches above her shirt. But the very dark brunette hair looked really good in her opinion, and got her lookers to focus on how strikingly beautiful she was with her piercing green eyes. Her card said, Birth Date: 2/12/94, Height: 5’6”, Weight: 110lb Jenna C. Avalon. Making her 16 and at about the right height for anything she needed done. She glanced back up at the picture, and noticed that her left nipple had poked through her shirt and had become very obvious all of a sudden. She gasped.

“Everything alright?” Said the man whom had giver her, her card. Jenna looked up and wondered who this man was, and then remember just moments ago and was surprised he hadn’t already left.

“Sorry.” Jenna began with a smile, “Thank you. I just thought I saw something. No biggie.” The man gave a kind smile, staring fiercely at her, then he looked her up and down, and said goodbye. It’s not like it never happened before, but it still left Jenna with a very creeped out feeling. She looked around expectantly, waiting for someone. Jenna sat back down and was examining her license again, not completely believing that she had been aroused back there, and kept eying her own self, when another young girl came up to Jenna.

“You got yours?!” said the girl excitedly, looking at Jenna. Jenna looked up excitedly and said, “Hey Tay! Take a look!” She said shoving the card in the girls face. “Nice nipple.” The girl said in a matter of fact kind of way. “What,” Began Jenna, “you don’t like it?” The girls giggled, and then the two were sitting side by side in the waiting chairs, and Jenna asked where Tay’s license was. “It should have been here by now…” Said Tay as she looked around.

That’s when another man walked up and gave the new license to Tay, which read, Taylor M. Donovan, Height: 5’10”, Birth Date: 12/10/93 Weight: 115lb. Taylor watched the GIRL walk away, as she noticed that she was actually a woman who walked up with her card, just in men’s clothing, and looking about 70 years old. Then, as both girls leaned in to take a look at the picture, Taylor’s mouth dropped open, and Jenna burst out laughing. Taylor’s nipples perfectly showed through her shirt as her very apparent hardness glared back at the two girls. It was only completely worse than Jenna’s mishap. Jenna kept on smiling at her friend’s embarrassment as the two searched for any other peculiarities on the picture.

Taylor’s dark red hair cascaded down her back at least a foot and a half long from the base of her hair. The hair was a unique maroon color, not very commonly found among red heads. As it was, her hair very nicely blended in with her Hazel eyes and beautiful face. A very revealing tiny turquoise shirt held her B cup tits together, and Jenna noticed that for today, she chose a similar approach as herself; only her tight jeans were cut off only 8 inches from her waist. Her long slightly tanned legs showing all the rest of the way, right down to her sandals. She was the only one Jenna knew that wore sandals and short shorts year round. Even in January. And when I say slightly tan, I mean slightly. She had, to Jenna’s jealousy, just recently gotten back from a vacation from Florida, and that’s where her slight tan appeared.

The two girls had been waiting all their lives for this moment when they could drive on out of the building. All year the two worked equally hard at achieving this, and now it was done. Being the best of friends, Taylor waited three months for Jenna to turn 16 before she started, as the two wanted to get through this experience together. “We should celebrate.” Taylor said. “Remember how you and I both got $1200 dollars to spend on a new car for each other? Or at least a down payment anyway.”

“Yeah…!” Said Jenna
“What if,… What if… we used it all at the sex shop downtown?! On something new!” Jenna’s excitement was starting to show as her nipples proceeded to protrude from her chest once more.
“Buuuuut, I don’t know…” Said Jenna looking around, unsure about using up their money like that.
“Oh Come ON!” Began Taylor, “Just think about it. We can use our parent’s cars to get around and say we needed a little more money for the cars we wanted, nobody can get suspicious, and we don’t even have to use it all. And best of all, what if we can complete that fantasy of ours? …Now that we can drive.”
Jenna stared at Taylor’s feet, and looked her slowly up all the way as if she were drinking her in for the first time. Then she stopped at her face, took a step toward her, leaned up on her toes, and proceeded to stick her tongue deep in between Taylor’s lips. Taylor returned the kiss and the two continued with this heated embrace for another minute when Taylor pulled off and said, “So is that a yes?!” Jenna nodded eagerly. Taylor smiled; they kissed again, and then headed for the door, to begin their first drive, to a bondage sex store, 20 miles away.

IN THE CAR, ON THEIR WAY
Jenna and Taylor sat in Taylor’s parent’s car with Taylor driving for the first leg, and Jenna sitting in the passenger seat. Both girls were dyeing with anticipation at what they would be able to find with a thousand dollars total. The girls had been good friends since they were just 7 years old, but they became GREAT friends at the ages of 12 and 13. They had been playing with each other’s bodies since Jenna’s Birthday, and have tried everything they could think of. One day, not 3 months after the two had their first time, Taylor found a sex story on a crazy site called sexstoriespost, about two girls having hot bondage sex. And to this day it has been both of theirs secret fantasy.

As Taylor drove, Jenna looked out the window watching the trees go by thinking about the great sex they would surly be having very soon. But she just couldn’t help herself.
Jenna turned her head and looked at Taylor’s beaming face as she drove a car with her license for the first time. Not sure what she was thinking, Jenna didn’t really care. Jenna reached over, and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped Taylor’s very short shorts. Taylor looked down, but couldn’t for too long and had to keep her eyes on the road as Jenna proceeded to lower her girl’s shorts off her waist, and down her long slightly tan, white legs. Taylor lifted her ass up just enough so that Jenna could pull the shorts off, and then spread her legs. Just two miles in to the ride, Jenna was now thoroughly jamming her tongue deep in to Taylor’s tight pussy.

Every time Taylor’s shorts came off, Jenna marveled at how beautiful the small shaved line of red pubic hair accented her pussy as it pointed like an arrow straight to her destination. Taylor started to moan and move her hips up against Jenna’s face. Jenna moved her fingers up and started to pinch and rub her clit in between her thumb and pointer fingers. As Taylor’s breathing became more and more labored, Jenna took her other hand and shoved three fingers straight in. And in one stroke, she curved up, found Taylor’s G-spot, and pushed and rubbed like her life depended on making Taylor crash the vehicle.

Taylor let out a scream and a buck with her hips as Jenna’s ambush on her pussy became too much and she began squirting all over her friends face. Jenna licked up as much as she could, as fast as she could, and yet still missed some, which she promptly licked up off the car floor. Taylor’s juices were like an exquisite fruit found only in the remotest of places, and Jenna couldn’t get enough. Jenna looked up at her friend as she came off of her orgasm, and marveled at how she hadn’t crashed through this, when she noticed that they had parked on the side of the street. The two gave each other a lover’s look, and then, “Let me drive now.” Jenna said. “But maybe you should take that shirt off,” began Taylor, “it would only get in the way.” She said with a smile. The girls took their shirts off baring their breasts for all the world to see, as neither of them had worn bras or panties for the last five years, as a hope that whenever one wanted the other, the only thing they had obstructing their path, was just their jeans and a t-shirt.

The girls got out of the car, passed each other as they walked around, Jenna half naked, from the waist up, and Taylor completely. They got in, and Jenna stepped on the gas and hurried off only 11 miles from their destination now. Taylor leaned across the seat, unbuttoned Jenna’s skinny jeans and began her assault on her bald pussy. As Taylor’s expert and super long tongue licked like a dog all the way up her friend’s pussy, she inched the jeans off. As soon as Jenna got them off, Taylor shot her tongue straight in and made Jenna jump with a gasp. It was like when a dog’s long tongue went in and penetrated the deepest crevices of her pussy with each stroke. Taylor moved her hands up between Jenna’s arms and started to fondle her tits as she took her teeth and bit down on Jenna’s clit. She would grind it in between her teeth right up until Jenna was just about screaming, and then would let up and Jenna would let out a massive gulp of air.

But as she did this, Jenna would force her foot down on the gas hard, and the car would zoom at upwards to 90mph, and then slow down. That’s when a cop saw them and turned on his sirens and shot off after them. Jenna saw and started to slow down. “Taylor! Stop! It’s a cop!” Jenna said.

“So- let- him– see.” Taylor said between licks and pinches. Jenna parked the vehicle, ready to burst from the action she was getting, and got ready for what was coming as Taylor kept on going, both girls completely naked. The cop pulled up behind them, and got out of his car and walked up to Jenna’s window, when he saw what was going on.

“Hel- Uh. I uh. Do you- Um.” Mumbled the officer.
“Sorry nnnn… mmmmm. Off- officer.” Said Jenna.
“Umm uh… Do you… know how fast you were going?” He said in awe in what he had come across. He couldn’t bring himself to look at them, and kept looking around, from honor, or maybe just embarrassment.
“No, how fast? How fast would you say I was going?”
“Uh, about… 87 miles per hour… mam.”
“So does that mean a ticket? I hope not. Oooooh My GOD!” Taylor kept on going down on Jenna, now harder than before. Now instead of focusing on Jenna’s tits, Taylor had moved down and resumed her assault deep inside Jenna’s pussy.
“Well… it doesn’t have to be.” Said the Cop.
“So what can I do for you?”
“…” The man stared at Taylor as she hurried along at her job she was working on.
“Do you want to come in?” She said slowly, between breaths.
“S-Sure.” He stuttered.
“Well come on around to the passengers side.” The officer started to walk around and Taylor looked up for the first time, “Are you sure?” Taylor said. “Of course!” Jenna began, “We’re already this far, and I am NOT getting a ticket because of you. You need to make it up to me.”
“OK.” Said Taylor, and she resumed her playing.

As the police officer opened the passenger door, Taylor spread her legs, and then he bent over and started to lick inside of her just the same. Jenna wondered if she had left any of Taylor’s juices there as she watched the scene play out, almost jealous. This didn’t go on much longer, typical, before he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out an 8-inch, very thick dick from out of nowhere. Jenna’s eyes popped out a little, and then the man, now very hard, motioned himself to Taylor’s entrance.

The black haired man must think he was the luckiest thing alive to now be inserting his cock deeper and deeper in to Taylor’s hot red head pussy. Jenna started to really soak the seat as Taylor started to move four fingers in and out of Jenna’s pussy. The police officer was now fully inside of Taylor and she began to moan and groan along with Jenna. Faster and faster he went, fucking the life out of her. And the faster he went, the faster Taylor went with her tongue and hands as she really squeezed Jenna’s tits and had now all five fingers moving in and out of Jenna’s pussy and Jenna could feel her self stretching. Jenna watched the cock as it went in to Taylor’s body and pushed everything outward. Jenna gripped the seat hard and arched her back as she had her first orgasm of the day. The juices that were produced gave just the right amount of lubricant, and Taylor’s hand slipped inside Jenna’s sopping pussy.

Jenna cried out loudly and the man looked at what happened. Jenna’s chest was now rising and falling as fast as she could breath, and her white skin started to flush red. In and out Taylor went with her fist, now taking her eyes and tongue out and off of Jenna’s pussy, and staring up at her best friend.
“Euuh… I’m gonna cum!” Said the officer.

Taylor took that moment to take her mouth and bite down over Jenna’s right tit and started pumping faster and faster with her fist, feeling Jenna’s insides slosh around. Jenna let out a cry at the same time the man began to cum buckets inside of Taylor. The pressure and action of all this got her up as well to her second orgasm, and now both girls were screaming in pleasure.

The group was mostly silent for a moment. Jenna’s chest was still heaving, her head resting on the open door window, and Taylor collapsed down on Jenna’s pussy, just after slowly pulling her hand out. The man popped out and looked at what he’d done. Then Jenna’s head popped up from the car door, and said, “So does that mean we’re OK? No ticket?”

“Yeah… no ticket.” He said while catching his breath. Jenna smiled, and then looked down at Taylor and smiled. “Are you going to finish that?” Jenna said. Taylor looked at what Jenna was staring at and found her hand with all of Jenna’s juices on it. She reached her hand up and gave it to Jenna who proceeded to slowly lick and suck each finger separately, slowly. Then Taylor moved up and the two began to suck and lick at Taylor’s wet hand, and then they were kissing, burrowing each others tongues in each other, swapping the juice back and forth, trying to get the most out of every drop.

In this time, The Officer had redone his pants and walked back to his car. Minutes later he drove off, leaving the two girls on the side of the road. They smiled at each other. “We should probably get dressed if we still plan on going to the Bondage store.” Said Jenna. “Mhmm.” Taylor nodded in agreement and the two slowly got up and got redressed. And as if nothing happened at all, Taylor resumed driving for the last 2 miles, and the two sat down for the final small wait.

To Be Continued…

Tristan999
09-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Nice!

Devine
09-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Jenna and Taylor: Episode 2
This is a very interesting story. As I wrote it, I thought of two endings to the great act. I thought I had to choose one, but in the end, I decided to write both. These first two episodes will be the introductions to later stories, both going in vastly different directions. They will be released as, “Jenna and Taylor: Slaves,” and, “Jenna and Taylor: Lesbondage.” Both will continue from the end of this episode and go their separate ways.

LAST WE MET…
In this time, The Officer had redone his pants and walked back to his car. Minutes later he drove off, leaving the two girls on the side of the road. They smiled at each other. “We should probably get dressed if we still plan on going to the Bondage store.” Said Jenna. “Mhmm.” Taylor nodded in agreement and the two slowly got up and got redressed. And as if nothing happened at all, Taylor resumed driving for the last 2 miles, and the two sat down for the final small wait.

THE SEX STORE
Jenna and Taylor pulled in to the store parking lot and took a look at the sign as they drove in. It said, “The toy store! You can even try out the toys right here in the store. BEFORE you buy!” The shop was called XXX BS, in big cursive letters. Jenna thought they probably stood for “Bondage Store,” but Taylor was thinking, “Bull Shit.” They’d never seen the place, as they never had the means to get here, and marveled at how everything was set up. The store was about 3 years old, and they wondered how they stayed in business with next to no customers. Jenna even thought to call it shitty and that they wasted their gas to come here.

“Relaaaax!” Said Taylor. “Maybe they don’t care what happens on the outside, or maybe there’s some crazy law of some kind. Let’s just take a look inside, maybe we’ll find something nice?” Jenna gave Taylor a smile and put her hand around her friends waist as they walked down the side of the building towards the entrance.

When the two girls walked in, both stopped in their tracks with their mouths hanging open, in pure amazement at all of the beautiful choice. Instead of having clothes on racks, they just took a bunch of racks and put countless different strap ons and other toys. Other racks held different types of revealing sexy wear and other lingerie. Every wall was covered with rack after rack of different colors and sizes of dildos and butt plugs, gags and handcuffs, and even ropes and paddles. To top it all off, right in the center was a big glass display and inside it, were the machines. These included things like automatic fucking toys, binding tables, electric play, vibrating seats, and tons of others. Plus the floor had a purple carpet, and whatever wall was showing, was painted red.

The girls split up unknowingly in to different directions not hearing the other saying to follow them toward what caught their eyes. Jenna headed toward the machines as Taylor headed to the cattails and binds. Jenna then found out how they got all their money as she noticed the whopping price tags on the fuck machines. She put her hands on the glass, and wished she could try one out right now, and then she remember the sign outside. “…try out the toys right here in the store!” She looked around for a clerk or a cashier of some kind, and found a beautiful looking light blonde girl by the counter.

Jenna quickly walked up to her. “Excuse me?” Jenna said sweetly. The girl looked up from her magazine she was reading, and saw Jenna. The girl smiled. “Hi, I’m Vicky.” Said Vicky.
“Hi Vicky, I was just wondering if I could try out one of those machines in the case over there. I was thinking of buying one, but I want to be sure first.”
“Well, uhmm, I don’t believe I got your name…” Said Vicky questioningly.
“Ohh! Sorry, the names Jenna.” The girls smiled at each other, and Jenna glanced at what she was reading. It was actually a lesbian bondage porno mag. Jenna got even wetter.
“Well Jenna,” Vicky started, “you can, but first we need the key. Or at least, we WOULD need the key, if I hadn’t already opened up the room for someone else. You don’t mind sharing a room do you?”
“Mmmmm. Maybe I should wait.” Said Jenna shyly.
“OK, whatever you want. The rooms down that way by the way.” Vicky points off toward the other side of the store and then smiles again at Jenna.
“Thanks!” Jenna said happily.

She decided to go find Taylor and wait for the room to become unoccupied. Jenna started to look around, up and down the rows of clothes and toys, more than once getting distracted at something new. Then she found Taylor by the sexy lingerie section.
“Hey, look what I found!” Taylor said noticing Jenna coming toward her. Jenna noticed that Taylor was holding a basket full of toys and other objects, and Taylor began to lift them up and show her excitedly.
“First, look at these ropes and handcuffs.” Taylor began, “Now we can bind each other! And look at this cool thing, a tit clamp. It attaches to you’re tits, and then you can set the amount of pressure wanted, and even attach other things to this ring here on the end.

“And look at these different dildos! I’ve got about 8 different ones ranging from one inch to four inches! And Butt plugs!” Taylor picked out the biggest plug. It was pink and 3 and a half inches wide. Jenna marveled at how anybody could fit something so big in their ass.
“Then I got some lube, some cleaner, a couple cool sexy towels with naked women on them, and oh! I almost forgot, look. Gags!” Taylor lifted up the balls. “And now I’m looking at these clothes over here, though I don’t think they are worth it. They all look kinda stupid and cheap.” Jenna could see what she meant, and then Vicky walked up from behind Taylor.

“Hey Jenna!” Said Vicky, startling Vicky and making her jump.
“Vicky!” Jenna said, “Vicky, Taylor, Taylor, Vicky.”
“Hi.” Taylor said to the girl, picking up the toys she dropped on the ground when she jumped.
“Pleased to meet you! Jenna, I just had a thought.”
“Yeah?” Jenna said.
“Well, seeing as how the lady in the back room is taking a while, and you didn’t want to be there with her, what if you just tried out the toys in the case out here? And Taylor can help you.”
“But what about incoming customers?” said Jenna.
“Don’t worry,” said Vicky, “people almost never come in here this time of day.”
“Whatya say Tay? Wanna help?” Said Jenna towards Taylor.
“Sure!” Said Taylor.
“OK Vicky! Lead the way!” Said Jenna. Vicky smiled, and then turned around and started walking toward the center of the big shop.

THE GLASS BOX
They stopped in front of a big glass door, and Vicky unlocked it. Taylor looked around at all the toys in the room for the first time, and her mouth started watering while looking at the new stuff.
“Alright,” Said Vicky, “Now you, Jenna, have to strip so you can do this.” Jenna looked at her friend, and then at Vicky, and then proceeded to lower her jeans and take off her top. Standing completely naked in the store, she almost wished she had picked the back room, as that would probably have been better.
“Alright, I’m ready. Taylor, you get to pick what to try on me.” Jenna said. Taylor had a malicious and interested smile on her face as she pushed Jenna back, towards the glass wall. Vicky disappeared from sight.

Taylor took Jenna’s arms and put them in to the cuffs above her head, and her feet near the floor. Taylor loved how they spread her legs perfectly. She went up and put a clamp on her nipples, and one on her big clit. Then noticed the wires attached to them. She followed them to a box that had switches along with a meter that set voltage. Taylor smiled. She looked at Jenna who began to realize what was happening. Taylor turned the knob up to a third of the way, and watched as Jenna squirmed and screamed in pleasure and pain. Every movement of her body was a realization to her that she still had clamps on, along with the electricity pulsing through her.

Just thirty seconds in, Taylor turned the dial up to just over half way and Jenna lost it. Her body shook all over, with Jenna in a different world. Her body involuntarily jerked this way and that having finally been fulfilled in its desire for pain. Taylor turned the dial down to zero, and walked over to the limp Jenna. She lifter her head up with her hand and looked in to Jenna’s eyes. Jenna looked back. “We need this.” The two smiled at each other and then Taylor moved in for a kiss. Taylor’s tongue snaked in to Jenna’s mouth and the two went at it passionately for mere seconds. Then Jenna started to scream in pain once again. Feeling the electric shocks pulse through her most sensitive parts of her body.

Taylor turned around to see an older lady, about 36, with dark brown straight hair, holding the controls for the “Electro Shocker 3000.” She had on a tight pink t-shirt, with rips in it, mainly around the tit area. She had on skinny jeans which faded from a white to a blue. Taylor noticed that she had no shoes on for some reason. The lady was very well tanned, and was strikingly beautiful for her age.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!” Taylor said, listening to Jenna’s moaning and screaming. Taylor ran at the woman, who proceeded to take out a gun.

“Ah ah ahhhh.” Said the woman. Taylor stopped, just feet before her, now scared shitless. “If you want to live, you’ll do as I say, or SHE,” Said the woman as she turned the dial up higher than before, “will get it first.” Taylor reeled around at Jenna to make sure she was OK, but she looked like she was having the time of her life. Well Taylor wasn’t. Not with a gun to her head.

“What do you want?” Taylor said shakily.
“Take off you’re clothes.” Said the woman calmly. Taylor hesitated. “DO IT!” The woman bellowed. Quickly Taylor took off her clothes. The beautiful, tall, longhaired red head stood naked along with Jenna in just seconds. “Good, now bend over on that table. You’ve been a baaad girl.” Taylor walked to the metal table, which had four cuffs on either end, and bent over on it.

“Aaaaa! Aaaa! Nnnnaaaaaa!” Taylor screamed as the woman whipped her on the ass. Twice she sliced right on Taylor’s pussy and made her jump, suddenly very horny. The woman walked up behind Taylor and put her hand down under her pussy and put three fingers inside. She bit down on Taylor’s shoulder and made her scream. Taylor could feel the gun on her skin behind her neck. She turned her head to the right to see how Jenna was doing, and noticed she lay limp again, the power off. Then Taylor felt something at her anal entrance push in hard. Soon she was being fucked in her ass by a big dildo by the other woman. Taylor cried out in pain at first, but soon actually began to enjoy it.

“Don’t move! Or I’ll shoot you both right here!” Said the woman as she let go of the dildo still in Taylor’s ass. Tay watched, not daring to move a muscle that may anger the woman, and watched as she uncuffed Jenna from the wall, leaving the clamps on her tits and clit. “MOVE!” She yelled at Jenna, who walked, deathly scared, over to where the woman had pointed, behind Taylor.

“Get on you’re knees blondie!” When Jenna did, the woman undid the clamp on Jenna’s left tit, and then replaced it over the table. Taylor didn’t see the point of hooking one of those to this cold table, but she didn’t even think of asking why. The woman moved Jenna’s head up to the black dildo coming out of Taylor’s ass and then put her mouth over it. The lady pushed Jenna down on to her hands and knees, and then, with half of the long dildo in Taylor’s ass, and the other half, rammed down Jenna’s throat, she started to quickly move it back and fourth between the two. Taylor quickly started to moan, and Jenna was crying from her constant gagging.

The woman didn’t like to hear Taylor’s pleasure, and apparently she prepared for it. First, she had put on a metal strap on dildo over her now naked crotch when they weren’t looking, and now was starting to insert it in to Jenna’s ass as well. The woman had kept her top on, though now she was without her jeans. Once in, she reached for the controls. Now Taylor knew what the clamp on the table was for. As the lady began to fuck Jenna, she turned two knobs, as far as they could go. Electricity ran through the metal dildo right in to Jenna, as well as in to the woman’s flesh, encompassing the two. Though somehow she managed to bend over, while fucking and being shocked, and started to move the dildo in and out of Jenna’s mouth and Taylor’s ass. And the extra clamp that was put on the table began to shock the entire metal table, on to every part of Taylor’s skin. Her tits radiated as she shook from each consecutive stimulating mind blowing shock.

Eventually the woman gave up and instead just decided to tell Jenna to “Bite down!” and, with the black dildo very far down Jenna’s throat, Jenna voluntarily started to push the artificial dick in and out of Taylor’s ass. The stimulation and dominance of all this pushed Taylor over the edge and her juices started to flow out of her pussy, along with some little white droplets from her recent encounter. The shocks coming from all ends of Jenna’s body, and the thought of being suffocated while pleasuring Taylor got her in to the biggest orgasm she’d ever had. As her body jumped, the woman saw, and even she started to squirt her juices all over herself.

The dial was turned down, the woman took out the cock from Jenna’s ass, and told the two to stand up and take off the clamps. Taylor didn’t need to, but Jenna still had two to take off. Once done, the woman had already redressed, and had her gun pointed at the two naked girls in the sex shop.

To Be Continued…

Tristan999
09-11-2010, 04:04 AM
Awesome!

Devine
09-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Wow, cool. Same guy. Thanx for the encouragement.

Yippieskip
11-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey, I said I'd read these for you... The story itself is good; however, your writing needs some work. PM me if you'd like some help with that.

thedevilhimself
02-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Just found this one. I think it's great so far.

Will read the J. a T. : slaves part next. But I can't find the lesbondage part. Hope you will post that soon.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Devine
02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanx. I haven't actually written that part. I'm almost done with the slaves last part, but I got side tracked.

thepoe
02-12-2011, 11:22 PM
nice

aussiemate
04-06-2011, 07:40 AM
great first chapter!

tech
04-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Great Story

viewer
04-28-2011, 01:45 AM
nice nice =]