Colonel Jack O'Neill Richard Dean Anderson
Doctor Daniel Jackson Michael Shanks
Major Samantha Carter Amanda Tapping
Doctor Janet Fraiser Teryl Rothery
Teal'C Christopher Judge
General Hammond Don S. Davis
Doctor Warner

"Legacy" Episode Synopsis

Episode starts with SG-1 exploring a creepy planet. Daniel notes that the hallway is of an advanced design but that it has been stripped and deserted. They come to a sealed door and Teal'C informs his teammates that it is of an ancient Goa'uld design. He then finds a way to open the door.

Inside they find nine dead, decaying corpses. Carter stoops down next to one and notices a Goa'uld entry mark on the person's neck, so they can safely assume the bodies were once Goa'uld hosts.

Teal'C identifies a crest on a nearby table as belonging to the Linveress, a 'minor league' of Goa'ulds who challenge the System Lords.

Daniel finds one of those Goa'uld tablet-thingies that change wording when you wave a controller (Page Turning Device) in front of it. Anyway, he waves the PTD in front of the tablet but nothing happens. He does, however, report feeling something brush past him.

"OK," O'Neil says. "That's it. Lets head home. We'll leave the corpses to the medical containment unit."

Next we see Daniel coming out of the shower. He looks up, alarmed, as he hears someone call his name. He looks all around the room but there's nobody there. Leaving the shower room he notices Major Samantha Carter approaching.

Though you couldn't make it out under all of her military wear, Samantha Carter is a strikingly beautiful woman. Her blonde hair and blue eyes just adds to her sexual beauty. Being a career officer, she is in great physical shape. With hardly any excess body fat, she has sensual curves to her body, and fantastic tits that would make any man water for them.

"Did you just call me, just now?" He asked her.

"No, wasn't me" she responds. "Daniel, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah," he answers, slightly confused. "Yeah sure."

Doctor Fraiser, the beautiful petite brunette head of the medical staff for the SG-Teams, announces after her examination that the Goa'uld were dead before the hosts were. Unfortunately she can't examine the Goa'uld corpses because there are no dead bodies to examine.

"They rapidly decay and are absorbed by the host," Doctor Fraiser explains. "Each dead Goa'uld leaves behind a protein marker inside the host when a Goa'uld dies. This protein marker records that the person was once a host, such as the marker left inside Major Carter from the Touk'ra Jolinar."

The briefing continues with various speculations as to who might have killed these Goa'ulds. O'Neil suggests the Ritu, Teal'C suggests the System Lords. General Hammond instructs Doctor Jackson to keep trying to translate the tablet.

During the debriefing, however, Daniel Jackson has been on edge and is particularly interested in the Stargate that's dialing up. After the meeting he rushes to the window as the Stargate engages and sees the members of SG-7. And what he sees is the returning team looking exactly like the corpses that they found on the planet. He glances at Jack to see no reaction from him, and when he looks again everyone is completely normal.

Cut to Daniel inside his room attempting to translate the tablet. He refines one of his translations from 'attack' to 'enter by infiltration'. While he concentrates on his work he suddenly hears the Stargate dialing, but the sound is coming from inside his closet. He cautiously approaches it and opens the doors. He is confronted with a Gate horizon inside it. Confused by this, he reaches into the horizon, only to be grabbed by the same corpse he's been seeing everywhere.

Daniel blacks out and wakes up in the infirmary with Colonel Jack O'Neil peering down at him.

"Hi," Jack asks. "So, you want to tell me what happened?"

"Do you believe in ghosts, Jack?" Daniel asks.

"No," Jack responds. "Can't say that I do."

"Neither do I," Daniel replies. "So there has to be a logical reason behind this."

Daniel hesitantly tells Jack what he saw in his closet. Not surprisingly, Jack doesn't buy it, and from the looks on his face, neither does Daniel.

The SG-1 team, minus Daniel discusses this situation. Doctor Fraiser and Doctor McKenzie are running some tests as to the possible side effects of Gate travel. Doctor McKenzie points out that Colonel O'Neil has been suffering from headaches lately.

"That's besides the point," Jack responds. "Besides, lots of people suffer from headaches."

Worried that gating is hazardous to his peoples mental health, General Hammond recalls all off-world teams. He also orders all SG-Teams to stand-down until they can figure out what's going on.

"It is possible that Doctor Jackson is suffering from schizophrenia," Doctor McKenzie announces. "The symptoms that he is displaying match all too well."

"While the mental condition doesn't run in Daniel's family," Doctor Fraiser adds. "It is possible it can be brought on by stressful environment. Can anyone here say that Gate travel isn't stressful?"

It is decided that SG-1 will keep an eye on Daniel and let him get some rest. But they are instructed to be careful in case he gets dangerous to them, or to himself.

Jack is entertaining Daniel in the VIP room with a game of chess. Daniel wins (albeit complaining that he could've won two moves ago), and Jack suggests a game of gin. Daniel walks over to the closet to get the cards and hears the sound of the Gate dialing again, just like he had back in his room. He opens the closet, expecting he'll find the same thing there he did the last time, but nothing is inside.

Returning to the table, they begin setting up the game. However, before they can start, Daniel hears that nasty squeaking sound the Goa'ulds make. He looks up and sees a Goa'uld climbing around on Jack's arm.

Jack, remaining oblivious to the creature, deals the cards while Daniel does his best to ignore the fact that Jack is about to be attacked by the creepy, slimy Goa'uld.

When the worm finally enters Jack, he's still oblivious to it and Daniel lunges at him to remove it.

The StarGate Command doctors believe that Doctor Jackson as suffered a breakdown. The scene moves to a mental institution where we see the remaining member of SG-1 approaching the door to Daniel's padded cell room. They enter the white, padded room where Daniel is lying on the ground, shaking.

He can't see very well since they took his glasses to prevent him from injuring himself. SG-1, in particular, Samantha Carter who seems on the verge of tears during this whole scene, is upset with this sight. This is especially visible when Daniel starts crying in front of them. He apologizes profusely to his friends.

They talk for awhile, Daniel says the Goa'uld are infiltrating the people in the base. He scrambles raving albeit very restrained psychotic, hides in a corner, and sees that nasty corpse standing next to Teal'C.

"There is no one next to me, Doctor Jackson," Teal'C tells him.

Daniel tries to attack the hallucinatory corpse. Teal'C grabs him and Daniel sees an iridescent little glob of goo leave him and enter Teal'C.

The doctors have no choice but to medicate Daniel in order to restrain him. In the midst of this Daniel hears another disembodied voice, Ma'Chello's voice, 'thanking him for delivering him to the vile Goa'uld'.

SG-1 returns to the SGC. More problems arise, however, when Teal'C keels over.

Back at the asylum, Daniel is having a sudden revelation about Ma'Chello and his killing devices

Teal'C is taken to the SG-Infirmary.

"Teal'C's larvae is dying," Doctor Fraiser announces. "We have a day, maybe two, before the larval Goa'uld and Teal'C die. I'd connect this with Daniel's, except the symptoms just don't match. We don't know what to do to help Teal'C."

Daniel, meanwhile, is trying to fight the drugs out of his system so he can think clearly again. He declares himself cured and tells Doctor McKenzie and asks him to contact the SGC and find out if Teal'C is sick. If Teal'C is, in fact, sick, then Daniel demands to talk to Colonel O'Neil.

Doctor McKenzie reluctantly agrees to this. At the base, General Hammond informs Colonel O'Neil of Daniel's request, and O'Neil takes off to talk to him.

Daniel explains his theory that Ma'Chello must have developed some kind of Goa'uld killing device and that's what's been making him go nuts. If it invades a normal person, as opposed to a Goa'uld host, it just gives the person schizophrenic symptoms (i.e. hallucinations, hearing things, yadda-yadda-yadda). If, however, it invades a Goa'uld host, it kills the Goa'uld. Since the iridescent blob passed from Daniel to Teal'C, Daniel is better and now Teal'C is the one who's sick.

Jack brings Daniel back to the SG-Infirmary where Sam is waiting.

"How can that be Daniel?" She says. "Ma'Chello has been dead for the past six months, while these corpses have only been dead one month."

"Well then, maybe Ma'Chello planted the killing things months before. Maybe even years," Daniel counters. "Just waiting for a Goa'uld to come along and free them."

"Like a land mine," Jack interjects.

"Yes!" Daniel agrees. "Yes, exactly. People are still being maimed by mines from World War One, even though those that laid them have long since died."

"We crated and catalogued everything that we brought back of Ma'Chello's to Area-51," Sam suggests. "Maybe if we look through it we may see something familiar."

From this point forward is where my story diverges from the one that you all saw during the regular broadcast. Hope you enjoy this alternate storyline which I call "Legacy's Side Effect".

Legacy's Side Effect
Chapter One

The SG-1 team scans the computer files of Ma'Chello's inventions for something that might look familiar to them.

"Right there!" Colonel Jack O'Neil exclaims, seeing one of the Ga'ould reading pad on the computer's screen.

"I picked that up in the Linveress chamber," Daniel Jackson mumbles.

"Why did he make so many Page Turning Devices?" Doctor Fraiser asked.

"Could be our land mines," Major Samantha Carter answers.

It took a few hours to get those items delivered into the Mountain Base from Area-51.

Doctor Fraiser, Major Carter and Colonel O'Neil moved into the isolation room to investigate the suspicious PTDs more closely.

Sam and Doctor Fraiser slip their arms into the isolation gloves of a smaller containment chamber, where the Ma'Chello PTDs were waiting for them.

"On the right is the PTD from Linveress," Doctor Fraiser dictated as she conducted the examination of the device. "And the one on the left is from Area-51."

"They look exactly like the one's we found on Argos," Carter observed. "The Linveress Ga'oulds probably thought that it was one of their own."

"Good way to hide a mine," Jack added.

"Yeah!" Sam agreed with her commander. "Question is, how do we set it off?"

Sam tries tapping on the PTD with an instrument to see if a reaction can be caused. But nothing happened.

"Okay, uhm!" Doctor Fraiser considers what else they could try next. "Lets see what happens when we use it on the reading tablet."

Sam passes the PTD over the tablet and ten glowing organism seem to seep out of the PTD itself. These creatures look a lot like fast moving slugs.

"There they are," Doctor Fraiser exclaims. "I'm counting five... eight... ten. Ten all together. So, if all of the PTDs are the same, we're looking at ten per device."

"That explains how I got infected," Daniel interjects from behind the observation window of the hot-room. "There were nine Ga'oulds on Linveress..."

"And when you activated the device," Sam completed his thought. "The last one found its way into you."

"Okay then," Doctor Fraiser turns her attention back to the slugs. "Lets see if we can immobilize one and put it under the scope."

The ten slugs scurry around the glove-box, but amazingly they pass through its walls and gloves effortlessly.

Four of them crawl over Sam's body, while Doctor Fraiser is invaded by three of the Ga'Ould hunting slugs. Both women pull their arms out of the glove-box in a panic.

"Gloves are breached!" Doctor Fraiser exclaims excitedly, urgently pulling her hands out of the gloves.

"Woah!" Is Carter's response, as she desperately tries to brush off the creatures.

But it was too late for both of them. The slugs have already infiltrated their bodies. The remaining four creatures scurry across the room and invade Jack's body as well.

The creatures can be seen as they travel under their skins.

"Great!" Jack says sarcastically.

General Hammond joins Doctor Jackson in the observation booth.

"We have a breach," Daniel informs the General.

"Is there any chance of further contamination to the Base?" The General asked the three infected officers.

"Judging by what happened to Daniel Sir," Doctor Fraiser explains. "As long as we stay in here. That we don't go near anybody else. The Base is probably secure."

The General orders the remaining medical staff to the observation booth of the hot-room to help in the crisis.

"Anything we can do from in here?" Jack asked.

"Nothing Colonel," Doctor Fraiser answered him. "All of the specimens are inside of us. Since we are infected by multiple organisms, we can expect our symptoms to be rapidly acute."

Chapter Two

Doctor Fraiser slumps to the floor in despair of their predicament. Having witnessed how these creatures affected Doctor Jackson, and what was to overcome them soon.

"I'd like to apologize in advance," Colonel O'Neil responds sarcastically, though honestly, to their predicament. "For anything I might say, or do, that may be construed as offensive as I slowly go... NUTS!"

"Likewise Colonel," Doctor Fraiser concurs.

Within moments Jack and the doctor begin feeling the first effects of the creatures that have invaded their bodies. It starts with their vision blurring. All the while, Major Carter seems unaffected by any side-effects that the others are experiencing. Sam approaches her two fallen comrades in concern.

"Colonel?" Sam asked, then turns towards the doctor. "Janet?"

"Carter?" Jack asked wearily, as he sees her blurring face before him.

"Sir," Carter responds. "There's nothing wrong with me, sir."

"Sam," Daniel interjects through the speakers. "You've got four of those things in you."

"Well, I..." she responds, puzzled herself. "I know that. But I feel fine."

Just then, Colonel O'Neil crashes to the floor.

"You... you're not seeing..." Jack questions Sam. "Or hearing any of this stuff?"

Jack is of course referring to the blurred visions that he is experiencing.

"No sir," Carter answers him. "I feel completely normal. Somehow, I must be immune to them."

The other Base physicians finally arrive in the observation booth. After an update on the crisis from General Hammond, they begin to consider what they can do to assist.

"Doctor Fraiser," Doctor Warner calls out via the intercom. "What can I do to assist?"

"Uh!?" She responds. "Not much I'm afraid."

"Doctor," Carter interrupts. "There's nothing wrong with me. Sir, I'd like Doctor Warner to... to take some test on me. Maybe he can figure out why I seem to be immune."

"I'm afraid that's not possible Major," General Hammond breaks in. "That would jeopardize another person from being contaminated, if not the entire base."

Inside the observation booth, they confer for a few moments. Trying to consider that options still available to them in this emergency.

"Doctor Warner will stay here," the General informs Sam. "We'll get whoever else you think that might be able to help. But you're going to have to figure it out from in there Major Carter."

"I understand Sir," Carter acknowledges his decision.

She turns and starts pacing, when a sharp pain hits her temples. As powerful a migraine as she had ever felt.

"Woah!" She exclaims. "I think I spoke too soon."

"What's wrong?" Daniel ask, concerned.

"Yeow God!" Sam tries to describe her symptoms. "Something's happening."

Just then, the leech-like creatures seep out of her ear. They glop to the ground like globs of goo. One after another they land on the ground and seemingly die.

Carter experimentally prods at them, getting no reaction.

"I think they're dead," Sam informs them. "Daniel, I could have sworn that I heard..."

"Ma'Chello!" Daniel finishes her sentence.

"Yes," Sam agrees with him. "He told me that 'my Ga'Ould captor was dead'. But I... I don't have a Ga'Ould."

"You did," Daniel says after a moments thought.

Carter takes a moment to reflect on that statement.

"That has to be it," Carter concludes. "Janet said that when a Ga'Ould dies, it dissolves into a host and leaves a unique protein marker."

"Then, the Ga'Ould killing inventions died because they detected the protein marker," Daniel ask.

Carter confirms his conclusion by shacking her head 'yes'.

Now with an apparent solution in sight, Sam approaches a now shacking Doctor Fraiser lying on the floor.

"Janet, can you hear me?" Carter asked, pausing momentarily as she gathered her thoughts. "Can we extract my blood and inject it into everyone that is infected?"

"No, your blood types don't match," Doctor Warner interrupts. "You'd have to separate the protein from the rest of the blood."

"Okay," Sam understands the details. "Ho... how do I do that?"

Doctor Warner gives Major Carter an extensive list on the reasons why she couldn't possibly do that. He goes on to explain the lack of the necessary equipment in the hot-room that she is confined in.

He then goes on into the outline the amount of time that it would require to separate the right protein markers. Not to mention identifying the specific marker itself.

"Okay, okay," Carter shakes her head in frustration. "I get the point."

"Cent... centrifuge," Doctor Fraiser utters shakily from the floor.

"What?" Sam rushes to Janet. "What about the centrifuge?"

Doctor Warner soon realizes what Doctor Fraiser is trying to convey to them.

"If you can separate your plasma from your red cells," Doctor Warner explains quickly. "We can use that. There won't be any need to locate the specific protein. We'll simply inject them all into them."

Sam starts to work immediately on drawing her own blood in order to retrieve her plasma. This plasma is hoped to free her comrades of Ma'Chello's Ga'Ould killing slugs.

While she works frantically on this cure, her two friends were just shaking humps on the floor. Unknown to her, at her back, Doctor Fraiser was stripping off her uniform.

"Hot, so hot," Janet was complaining as she tore at her uniform.

Chapter Three

While Major Samantha Carter was busy concentrating on preparing her blood for the centrifuge to separate the plasma, to be used as a cure for her two comrades, behind her Doctor Janet Fraiser and Colonel Jack O'Neil were falling deeper into a psychotic episode. This was being caused by the Ga'Ould killing slugs that had invaded their bodies.

By now, Doctor Fraiser had literally ripped her shirt off of her chest and was frantically pulling on her bra. Colonel O'Neil was in no better shape, he was rubbing his crotch with one hand while trying to pry open its waistband with the other.

Carter was unaware of what they were doing to themselves, nor were the observers behind the observation booths glass. They were all paying closer attention on how she was doing in her medical preparation, and nobody was keeping an eye on the inflicted patients.

Samantha was just getting finished preparing the test tubes of her blood for the centrifuge when all hell broke loose.

Jack had reached Janet's position and was ripping her skirt off, just as the petite doctor was crawling towards Sam's position. Before she even got close to Carter, her skirt was pulled off, and her panties were following suit thanks to Jack's pulling and clawing hands. Her tits were hanging under her chest now that her bra had gone the route of her shirt just moments before.

The two inflicted people approached Major Carter's position stealthily, hidden from site by the interments and tables that blocked them from view to the observation booth.

"What now?" Carter asked Doctor Warner, holding up her blood.

"Insert them in the centrifuge and turn it on," he instructed her. "It should only take a few minutes."

She did as instructed, but before she could switch on the centrifuge she was grabbed from behind at her waist and dragged to the floor. When she turned around to see who had assaulted her, she was shocked to see the petite brunette doctor was the culprit. She was also surprised to see her state of undress.

"Janet," she shouted. "Wha... what are you doing? Stop this. Stop it right now."

"Hot, so hot," was all that Janet Fraiser could say.

"Major!" The General shouted in alarm when he saw her being pulled behind the table so suddenly. "Major Carter, is everything all right?"

"Ungh! It's Doctor Fraiser, General," Sam yelled back. "Sh... she seems in a... a state of... of sexual arousal."

Turning back to the others in the observation booth, the General began asking questions.

"I thought that the devices only created a schizophrenic symptom?" He asked.

"Well, General," Doctor Warner interjected. "To be perfectly frank, we only had Doctor Jackson's experience to determine that. It is possible that they will react differently according to the individual."

"Or it might be the number that invaded their bodies that is causing this different reaction," Daniel added.

The General turned back to the window, searching for the three trapped people. But they were hidden from view at the moment.

"Major Carter," he called out. "Are you all right?"

"Ye... yes Sir," she uttered to them. "It's a... a bit of an emb... embarrassing situation though."

"Understood," he told her. "I'm going to switch off the surveillance cameras. No need to traumatize anybody with video of this."

"Tha... thank you Sir," Sam breathed a sigh of relief. 'At least there is that,' she thought to herself.

"I want everybody but Doctor Warner out of the observation booth," the General ordered. "I MEAN NOW, GENTLEMEN!"

As the people evacuated the booth, giving Major Carter and the others some measure of privacy, Sam would now have to try to get back to the centrifuge to switch it on and get what is hoped to be a cure for her comrades.

She turned her attention back to Janet who was trying to undo her waistband of her combat pants. She had to continuously pull the doctor's hands away from her pants to save herself from this attack.

"Damn, I'm horny," she heard Jack's voice.

When Samantha looked up, she saw Jack climbing over Janet towards her. His pants down around his ankles and his nine-inch cock poking at the Janet's ass as he came closer.

'Oh no!' She screamed in her mind. 'Both of them are in a sexual frenzy.'

Jack landed hard on her, slamming her on her back to the floor. He landed on her in such a position that her arms were pinned to her side by his knees. She was now helpless to prevent Janet from pulling at her pants, while Jack was ripping her shirt off of her chest, exposing her bra confined tits.

She could feel her combat pants sliding down her calves, exposing her panties to the excited doctor.

"Don... don't," Carter pleads. "Please Janet, don't do this. Jack, you have to control yourself, please."

Disregarding her pleas, Jack squeezes her tits painfully, causing her to moan out in agony.

At that same instant, Doctor Fraiser buried her face in Sam's crotch, licking her pussylips hungrily. And all that she can do was squirm anxiously against her captors.

Doctor Fraiser began rubbing her hands along Carter's, now exposed calves. She seemed to know what she was doing with her, and Sam begins to wonder about her sexual orientation during her off time.

'Is Janet a lesbian?' She considered that for a moment. 'Or maybe she's bisexual?'

Jack bends over and begins sucking on Carter's exposed tits, taking in one nipple then the other into his mouth. Sam can only squirm more at this double attack that she has to endure. She looks up for any sign of help from the others, but she knows that they couldn't risk coming into the hot-room, for fear on infecting the whole Base with Ma'Chello's slugs.

Whatever is to happen here, she is on her own.

"Ugnnh! Oh God!" She yells out, as Janet bites her clit.

Jack chooses this moment to slide himself higher on her chest. His stiff hot cock is now resting in the cleavage of her tit-mounds. As she looks down Samantha can see the one-eye monster of his cock aimed at her face. She instinctively closes her eyes to protect them.

With her eyes now closed, she wasn't prepared for what happened next. She felt Jack's hand pushing against the side of her tits and crushing his hard-on between her two globes. When she opened her eyes to see what was going on, he started rocking himself across her chest. Fucking his cock in and out of her cleavage for a titty-fuck.

Sam was mesmerized at the sight of his cockhead popping in and out of the top of the cleavage, nearly brushing her lips with each stroke.

With her attention drawn to Jack's fucking cock, she was forgetting all about Janet ravishing her pussy. Then she felt her petite friend drive her tongue into her cunt.

"Oh shiiit!" She exclaimed involuntarily. "That feels goood!"

She was losing her self-control over this situation. Though she was no longer being affected by the Ga'Ould killing slugs, she was still human. And now her body was betraying her. She could feel a wetness building between her legs, and she was sure that Janet could smell her by now too. She could feel her nipples stiffening under Jack's manipulating hands.

And the sight of Jack's raging hard-on at her face wasn't helping matters any either. She was starting to succumb to her own desires because of their attack on her. She was beginning to wonder how Colonel O'Neil's cock would taste, and his cum. For that matter, she was beginning to wonder what Doctor Fraiser's pussy might taste like. Maybe she'd have a chance to find out for herself at a later date.

"Oh yeah!" Jack groaned. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I love fucking!"

"Mmmmmmmmh!" Doctor Fraiser moaned as she continued licking Carter's cunt.

"Ohhh! Gggoddd!" Carter groaned under the double attack.

Without any conscious thought, Sam leaned her head forward and licked Jack's cock the next time it poked out of her cleavage. And then again the next time, and the next time after that.

Jack could feel her tongue on his cockhead and decided to change things around a bit. He released her tits and crawled further up her chest, until his cock was at the entrance to Major Carter's mouth.

Samantha realized what he was looking for, and she was too far gone to control herself by now. So, willingly, she parted her lips slightly and let him gain entry to her mouth.

Jack didn't miss this invitation. He lunged forward and shoved half his cock past her lips, into her mouth. Sam choked on that initial lunge. Their present position didn't allow him to enter her throat, so his cock could only hit bottom at the back of her mouth.

Then, without warning, Janet stuck her middle finger up Samantha's ass.

"Ohh!" Carter exclaimed at the surprise intrusion.

She had never had anything up her ass, ever. Though sexually active when she could find the time, she was always against the idea of sodomy. And with her combat training, she never had any problem convincing her sexual partner of the moment to not even consider trying it.

But on this occasion, she found herself helpless to prevent Janet from prodding her anal passage. And being a doctor, Janet knew just what to do to excite the blonde beauty with her finger. She shoved her finger past her first knuckle, while still licking Sam's clit and pussy.

"Mmmmh!" Was all Sam could utter, with her mouth still plugged by Jack's cock.

She found herself lifting her knees off of the ground and opening herself further for Janet. Making it easier for the petite doctor to explore her groin.

Jack grabbed her short hair and pulled her head up higher off the ground. This allowed him to fuck another few inches of cock down her gullet.

Carter could only look up, pleadingly, at him. She began slurping her tongue around his cockhead every chance she had. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't help herself.

Janet didn't waste any time with subjugating her lover. She buried her finger to the next knuckle, while shoving another in her now gaping pussy. While at the same time she sucked on Sam's blood engorged clit.

Jack reaches behind him and pinches Sam's nipples painfully. But rather than be outraged at his inflicting of pain, she starts to find the pain enjoyable. It excites her more and more. She can just imagine how wet her pussy must look to Janet by now.

"Oh suck it," Jack says. "Suck my cock. I like being sucked, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmh! Mmmmmmm!" Is all that escapes her mouth.

In his sexual daze, Jack takes that to mean yes, though she might well have meant; 'get off me you mother fucker.'

Major Carter suddenly arches her back as she exploded into the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Janet plastered her mouth to Sam's pussy, not willing to lose a drop of her friend's female cum as it came shooting out of the blonde-haired Major.

At that same moment, Jack begins shooting his cum in her gulping mouth. At first she chokes a bit on this sudden surge of jism, but she soon recomposes herself and begins to swallow the warm fluid feverishly.

"Oh yeah!" Jack groans. "Swallow it. Drink all of my seed Carter. You don't know how long I've wanted to shut your mouth with my cock. You with all that techno-mumbo-jumbo."

"Mmmmmm!" Was Carter's only response.

Meanwhile, Doctor Fraiser was still busily sucking the life-fluids out of her seeping pussy. Major Carter had lost count on how many times she had orgasmed so far, but she knew that it was the most of any sexual encounter she had ever had before.

Janet stuffed a second finger into Samantha's virgin ass, and did the same with her hand at her pussy. She would occasionally bite down on Carter's clit, sending an electric shock into the helpless blonde's heart.

Finally, Samantha could feel, and taste, cum shooting into her mouth. Jack was shooting hard spurts of jism into his captive's mouth, all the while he kept humping her face with his still hard cock. He would grab her short blonde hair and force her face further into his crotch.

Carter let him do this, knowing that the sooner she got him soft, the sooner she would be free of his mind altered sexual aggressiveness.

Janet then shoved a third, then a fourth finger past Sam's over-stretched pussy. She didn't know how much more of this she could handle. But the petite doctor didn't seem to care for her blonde friend, she continued to ravage both her rear entrances ferociously.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmmmmm!" Carter groaned as Janet continued her assault.

Before Colonel O'Neil finished cumming into her mouth, he unexpectedly pulled his spurting cock out of her mouth and proceeded filling a large test-tube with his seed.

Carter could only stare at his spurting cock as it filled the transparent container just over her head.

'What a waste,' she embarrassingly thought to herself.

When he finally finished cumming, the test-tube was almost filled to capacity. He then grabbed a rubber plug from the table and sealed the creamy jism, for freshness. Then he got off of Carter's chest and sat back to watch Doctor Fraiser and her antics with the beautiful Major.

By this time Janet was trying to fit her whole hand past Sam's tight cunt.

"Ohhh! Goddd, Janet," Sam groaned. "Stop! Please stop. You're killing me."

Janet's only response was to bite hard on Sam's blood engorged clit.

"AIIEEEE!" Sam screamed in pain.

Her momentary lapse of resistance, to concentrate on the pain Janet had just caused, was all that the good doctor needed. Sam's pussy muscles relaxed just enough to allow her to shove her whole fist into Major Carter's pussy.

"Fucking shit!" She heard Jack exclaim. "I always knew you were a loose bitch."

When she looked over at him, she was shocked to see that his cock was back to its full hardness once more. She felt sure that he would have been put out of action for a while after having just shot such an impressive amount of sperm.

"I love your pussy Sam," she heard Janet say. "I want to empty your cum. Give me all of your cum sweetie."

Sam had never heard Janet using any foul language in all the time she had know her. She couldn't believe the aggressiveness that she was using on her poor vagina. That this petite woman, whom she felt was one of her best friends here at the base, would betray her in such a depraved fashion.

Then she remembered that both of her comrades were not acting normally. They were being influenced by Ma'Chello's damn Ga'Ould killing slugs. Then she also recalled that the cure was just a few feet away. If only she could get back to the centrifuge so that she could turn it on.

But now, she had more things to worry about. Specifically, Janet's fist, that was now ramming itself feverishly into her pussy. Like a gigantic cock, the doctor's hand slid in and out of her wet, squishing cunt.

Sam couldn't believe that her pussy could handle something so large, so easily. She expected it to be unbearable. But instead, she was finding the whole experience the most exciting thing that she had ever felt before. She found herself orgasming just at the thought of it. The added female cum helped lubricate Janet's fist that much more.

"Oh shit Janet," Sam moaned this time. "That makes me so hot. Don't stop. Don't you ever stop."

On the sideline, Colonel O'neil was busily stroking his cock while watching the female action before him. Before long he started cumming again. He reached over and grabbed a large beaker and started filling that one as well.

Without any conscious thought, Major Carter's hand reached down and began stroking Janet's hair, as the petite brunette kept fucking into the blonde's pussy and ass with her fingers and hands. All the while keeping her mouth busy on Sam's clit.

In response to the doctor's multiple attack, Sam began humping her groin in time with her friend's fucking hand. She wanted to be fucked by her fist. She wanted to feel those fingers invading her ass. She was in ecstasy.

Chapter Four

Doctor Janet Fraiser had been viciously ravaging Major Samantha Carter's rear orifices for close to an hour already. And she was showing no sign off slacking off on this.

Sam had lost count of her orgasms a long time ago. Now she could only concentrate on the next one to come. She had completely forgotten about Colonel O'Neil, who had just emptied his balls for a second time just moments before.

Her attention was brought back to his presence when she felt lips and tongue around her stiff nipples. When she opened her eyes she wasn't surprised to see her commander busily suckling on her ripe breast. His initial contact to her sensitive nipples was enough to cause her to arch her back in ecstasy.

"Oh yessss Jack," she moaned. "Lick my tits. Suck on them. Bite them."

He was only too happy to comply. He brought his mouth to one hard nipple bud and bit down on it. And with his free hand he pinched the other.

"Ohhhhhh!" Carter groaned.

Janet had managed to shove her fist past her wrist. But still she tried pushing more in.

"You fucking blonde tease," Jack said. "You deserve what you're getting."

"Yes Jack," she agreed with him. "Teach me a lesson. Bite my other tit."

Jack followed her directions and switched to the other nipple and bit on that one, leaving his teeth marks on it.

"You see bitch," he told her. "I just branded you with my mark."

"Yes Jack," Sam groaned. "That means that I'm yours now. I'm your property to do with as you please."

Jack reached behind him and grabbed the cum-filled beaker and pulled Janet's ass around so that it was at his side. Then he pulled the rubber-stopper and stuffed the beaker's mouth at the doctor's pussy and shoved it in.

Sam could see what Jack was doing to Janet, but the doctor didn't seem to care what was going on at her pussy entrance. She was too engrossed in Samantha's pussy to care.

Carter just watched mesmerized as she could see Jack's creamy jism empty into her petite friend's pussy.

'What is Jack trying to do?' She tried to figure out his intentions. 'Is he trying to impregnate her?'

Having no idea what his true intentions were, and with her concentration being split in so many directions. Sam soon lost interest in the emptying beaker of cum. She just returned her attention to the fisting she was receiving, and the suckling he was giving her tits.

Then, without any forewarning, Jack pulled away from her tits and roughly pulled Doctor Fraiser's fist out of Sam's tight pussy.

"AIIIEEEE!" Carter yelled. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Colonel?"

"Shut up, you stuck up bitch!" He shouted back.

He shoved Janet towards Samantha's head and took position at Sam's groin. Carter understood what he wanted to do next. He wanted to bury his nine-inch cock in her now loosened pussy. But what will Janet do now?

Her question was soon answered when she saw Janet straddle her head. Looking up, she could see how wet the petite doctor's pussy was. She could also see Jack's cum leaking out of her friend's pussy.

'Now I know why Jack did what he did,' she finally concluded.

Then she felt Jack's probing cockhead stroking along her sensitive pussylips.

'It won't be long now,' she thought. 'I'll be getting his cock any second now.'

She wasn't mistaken in her analysis. In one swift stroke, he buried all of his nine inches into her now over-stretched pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Sam moaned.

In the middle of her utterance, a drop of Jack's cum landed in her open mouth. Followed only moments later by Janet's pussylips smashing around her mouth. At first she resisted the temptation of doing anything of the lesbian nature, but then she thought how good Janet was at sucking her pussy earlier. It made her wonder what her friend found so good about woman loving. So, experimentally, Sam slipped her tongue out and ran it across the doctor's overexcited pussylips.

'Mmmmm!' She thought to herself. 'That's not so bad.'

But after further consideration, she realized that she was actually tasting more of Jack's seeping sperm, rather than Janet's feminine fluids.

'Guess the only way to get a real taste of her is to clean her out first,' she concluded.

Without giving any further thought to it, Sam plastered her mouth to Janet's pussy with the voluntary notion of eating her friend out as fast as she could.

"Mmmmmm!" Janet moaned at Sam's tonguing.

Meanwhile, Jack was busily humping his ass off trying to make Sam feel his sturdiness inside of her. That would be a major challenge, since his cock would prove insufficient to match the girth of Janet's fist from earlier. So, thanks to Doctor Fraiser's overworking her pussy, Sam barely noticed Jack's fucking.

Janet was undulating her hips over Sam's face. Trying to get her pussy sucked deeper by the novice pussy lapper.

Sam tried to comply by stretching her tongue muscle to its limit. As curious as she was about tasting female cum for the first time, all that she could taste still was Jack's cum that had filled the doctor's cunt.

Without realizing it, Sam had reached her hands up and was masticating Janet's stiff nipples.

"Mmmmm!" The doctor moaned. "Yes Sam. Rub my tits. Pinch my nipples if you want."

As if hypnotized, Sam did just that. She began pinching Janet's hardened nipples until she heard the doctor squeal in delight.

Jack was getting frustrated that Carter wasn't feeling his cock in her pussy. So he pulled out and decided on another course of action.

Lifting her legs by the knees, up to Janet's back, he aimed his cock to her virgin asshole. He moved forward till his cockhead began pushing against the tight opening of her sphincter. Then he began pushing forward, trying to break past the tight opening.

"Mmmmh!" Carter tried objecting to his forward movement, past Janet's pussy. "Don... mmmmh!"

But regardless, he wouldn't have paid any attention to her objections in his present mental condition anyway. He continued trying to break past her resistance.

Janet was feeling Sam relaxing too much on her pussy, so she reached back and twisted the Major's nipples to remind her of her duty to her wanting pussy. Sam had no choice but to resume sucking on the petite doctor's cum filled pussy. She could only hope that the Colonel would stop before things went to far.

She had no such luck. She finally felt his cockhead get past her tight sphincter. And in his state of mind, he didn't give her an opportunity to get accustomed to his large presence in her ass. he immediately began thrusting his nine inch cock into her virgin ass.

"God... mmmmm!" She groaned at the invading cock through her pussy stuffed mouth.

She hadn't even noticed that she had cleaned out the last of Jack's cum of Doctor Fraiser's cunt. That she was finally getting a taste of Janet's juices. She was finally tasting female cum for the first time in her life.

Jack pushed her legs back until Janet could take hold of them and placed them under her armpit, almost bending her in half at the waist. This gave Jack a perfect angle of attack into her poor asshole.

Sam was beginning to feel her back muscles ache from the strain of such an awkward position. But she was in no position to even voice her objections, as Janet's cunt squashed down even harder down on her face. So, she gave up trying to break free, and rather concentrated on getting her two infected comrades satisfied enough so that she could reach the centrifuge.

"Oh fuck, Doc," Jack shouted. "Carter's one damn fine lay, don't you think?"

"If you say so, Colonel," Janet responded. "Never tried fucking her myself yet."

"Well, take my word for it," he said. "She is. Maybe you and she can try a little strap-on fuck later. Off base that is."

"Now there's a pleasant thought," the doctor answered.

Sam couldn't believe her ears. Despite the obvious influence of Ma'Chello's slugs, her two friends seemed to be planning further vulgarities on her for later. Though the notion of having Janet fuck her with, what did Jack call it, a strap-on. Whatever that was.

As Jack continued fucking her ass he noticed her pussy gaping open in shut, looking so much like a heart valve. He decided to try what the good doctor had earlier.

With his cock still stuck up her ass, he brought his hand down to her gaping cunt and inserted two fingers inside of her. Then he added another, then yet a fourth. Finally he gave the final push and shoved his whole hand inside her pussy.

"Good Godddd! Mmmmmh!" Carter shouted through Janet's pussy.

"You said it sister," Jack added.

Sam couldn't believe the sensation of having Jack's hand fisting her pussy. It felt like she could feel both his cock and fist rubbing against each other. But she knew that there was a membrane separating each. The strange friction of his members caused her to orgasm once more, soaking his hand and lubricating it further.

"Ooooh! Suck my juices Samantha," Janet said, orgasming. "Just drink it all up like a good girl."

Sam didn't really have a choice in the matter. It was drink and swallow her cum, or drown in it. Swallowing Doctor Fraiser's cum for the first time triggered yet another orgasm in herself too. She had given up trying to keep track of how many she had had already.

"Here it comes baby," Jack exclaimed, as he shot his load into her ass. "Take it girl. All of it. It's all for you."

And yet another orgasm hit Carter before the last one had even subsided yet. She was exhausted from their rape attack on her. She didn't know how she was going to be able to finish with the plasma extraction, but she knew that she had to.

Chapter Five

Doctor Warner could only watch helplessly from behind the glass partition of the observation booth as Major Carter suffered through the indignation of rape. Though he couldn't clearly see what was happening, he could hear them via the intercom. He could well imagine what the Colonel and Doctor Fraiser was doing to the beautiful blonde woman that was Major Carter. Even though he knew that the attackers weren't in their right frame of mind.

And as disgusted as he was with what he was seeing, his body reacted as any normal man's would. He had a raging hard-on and he had to relieve himself the best way he could under these circumstances. So he pulled out a latex glove from his lab-coat and used it as a condom, shooting his cum into their fingertips.

He couldn't believe that his colleague, Doctor Janet Fraiser, which he admired greatly, could be so cruel and abusive. Many times he had thought about asking her out to dinner but backed out. Now he realized that she would have likely turned him down anyway, being lesbian and all.

He could also see Major Carter's resistance against her lesbian rape, and he knew that she would have to go through months of counseling after all of this was done. Not just for the lesbian rape, but for Colonel O'Neil's raping her as well.

Then he saw his female colleague fall off of the prone Major and drop to the floor exhausted. She was followed soon after by Colonel O'Neil. He switched on the speakers immediately.

"Major?" He called out. "Major Carter? Are you all right?"

Then he saw her slim hand grasp the edge of the table. He kept watching as she managed to pull herself up to table level.

"I... I'm here Doctor Warner," she gasped.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Uh? Oh, yes sir," she looked up. "I'm fine. As... as good as can be expected, I guess."

She didn't even take notice of her nudity in front of Doctor Warner. She just pulled herself along the table towards the centrifuge machine.

"Can you continue?" He asked her. "You should cover yourself, Major."

For the first time she remembered that her attackers had ripped her clothing off of her body. She looked down at herself and blushed at the knowledge that Doctor Warner could see her in this state. She could see globs of Jack's cum along her legs. Even on her tits. And she suspected that some could be seen on her face and hair as well.

"I... I guess I have to," she answered him. "Wh... what do I do next, sir?"

"You only have to switch the centrifuge on," he instructed her. "It should only take about ten minutes. While you're waiting, see if you can find some dry-ice in the freezer."

For the next five minutes he explained the procedure that she would have to use to separate the plasma from her red-blood cells. This serum could then be injected safely into Colonel O'Neil and Doctor Fraiser. Hopefully giving them the markers that had rendered her immune in the process.

Carter would occasionally glance back at the slumbering twosome on the floor to make sure that they were still unconscious. She was gratified to see that she was still safe from further assault on their part. At least for the moment. She returned to concentrating on her primary task.

'I wish I could spend more time with Janet,' her thoughts betrayed her.

Glancing back at the naked doctor, she could feel her loin get damp again from her own arousal. Though that was her first lesbian experience, she found it an exhilarating one nonetheless. He eyes kept shooting back at the petite, naked, brunette on the floor near her.

Glancing over to the observation booth, she could see that Doctor Warner was still watching what she was doing. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't see how she could get away with rejoining Janet on the floor.

Then a thought hit her. Janet was on the floor, hidden from Doctor Warner's sight. What if she faked being dragged down again.

The centrifuge was still processing. Everything else was ready for the next step. Samantha figured she had a couple of more minutes to spare, so she decided to go ahead with that plan.

"Ohhh!" She exclaimed as she dropped down behind the table.

"Major!" Doctor Warner cried out. "Are you all right?"

"I'm... I'm fine doctor," Sam carried through with her planned charade. "They woke up again. I... I think I'm going to have to go through it again."

"I'm so sorry Major," Doctor Warner professed his apologies. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

Carter didn't bother answering him, she had already buried her face in Doctor Fraiser's pussy and was lapping at her feverishly. She then decided that she wanted her own pussy taken care of as well. So she flipped herself around and straddled Janet's face in the hopes that her friend would waken soon to relieve her own sexual needs.

Carter wasn't to be disappointed. Thanks mostly to her licking and sucking of Janet's pussy, the petite doctor was stirring back to life.

The first thing that greeted Janet's sight was Sam's blonde pussy above her head. She simply smiled and lifted her mouth to the pussylips being offered her and began shooting her tongue inside its folds.

"Oooh! Yessss!" Sam groaned as she felt Janet's tongue in her wet cunt.

The two women began rocking each other from side to side. After a few moments of this, they found themselves rolling on the floor. Now Doctor Fraiser was on top and Samantha was lying on her back. All the while they never missed a stroke in each other's pussy.

The aroma of female cum was pungent in the laboratory. So strong was it that it began to stir Colonel O'Neil from his own slumber.

Jack's cock had begun stirring to life even before he started regaining consciousness. By the time he had awakened completely, his cock was already hard and ready for action.

It took him a few seconds to get his bearings, but his arousal by Ma'Chello's slugs didn't allow him any time to think of what to do. As soon as he saw the two naked, slurping, women nearby he began to stalk them like a wild animal an hands and knees.

Janet and Sam remained oblivious to Jack's stealthy approach. They were to engrossed in the pussy at their mouths to care.

As soon as he got behind Doctor Fraiser's upturned ass, Jack lifted himself up and aimed his stiff cock for her gaping pussy hole. In one swift move he buried his nine-inch cock to the hilt in her pussy, blocking access to Carter's probing tongue.

"Noo-oh!" Sam complained.

Jack began humping into the smallish brunette as hard and fast as he could. Janet was rocking herself back into his thrusting loins, wanting to get all of him inside her wet pussy.

From beneath the two rutting people, Sam could only watch frustratingly at her denied pleasure. Luckily for her Janet continued to service her pussy despite getting fucked by jack.

'This just isn't fair,' Sam thought to herself. 'This was supposed to be my turn.'

"Fuck! You're some hot mamma, Doc," Jack groaned as he continued laying it to her.

"Just keep it up, Colonel," Janet said, pulling off of Carter's pussy.

Sam was getting really tired of being excluded of this. Looking up at Jack's thrusting cock, and Janet's sucking pussy, she decided to try something new, for her.

She lifted her head and wrapped her lips around Jack's cock shaft at the edge of Janet's pussy. In this position she had the luxury of feeling Jack's cock slide along her lips and tongue, while still able to suck and lick Janet's pussy and clit.

"Oh yeah Major," the Colonel and the Doctor both exclaimed together. "Suck me just like that."

"Mmmmmmmh! You taste so good Samantha," Janet would moan.

Doctor Warner could only hear what the threesome were saying, hidden behind the worktable, and his imagination was picturing Major Carter sucking on Colonel O'Neil's hard cock. And his colleague, Doctor Janet Fraiser, sucking the beautiful Major's cunt.

But all that he could see was Jack O'Neil's head above the table rim as the Colonel kept pumping his loins into Janet's wanton pussy.

'Oh how I wish the General had kept the cameras rolling,' he thought lecherously.

Sam reached around Janet's waist and hugged her against her own body, feeling the warmth of her companions body against her own. She could feel her friend's hard nipples rubbing against her stomach as she knew the she was getting the same feeling from her own hard tits.

In all of this Jack didn't really care about how the two women were feeling about all of this. In his deranged mind all he cared about was sinking his cock in a female orifice, any orifice, so that he could get his own gratification.

Sam kept licking along the length of Jack's humping cock, never forgetting to suck on Janet's clit every chance she got. Already she had swallowed two orgasms from the brunette and was absorbed in getting her to unload once more.

As for Janet, she too had swallowed two loads from Samantha in this latest session of lust and was working on another. Occasionally biting down on her clit or her pussylips to arouse her further.

"Ooh! Ugnh!" Sam would groan at Janet's savagery.

Doctor Warner kept stroking his cock earnestly in the surgical glove he was using as a rubber, as he kept listening to the happenings of the infected people. But he still couldn't help but imagine Major Carter being violated by a man and a woman just a few feet away from him, not realizing that Samantha had actually instigated this latest sexual fling by the threesome.

Major Carter was getting more and more aroused at the treatment she was getting from her two infected companions. She loved Janet's mouth on her pussy, but she wanted to suck on something more substantial than the outside of their fucking joining.

On a whim she decided she wanted to suck on Jack's cock while Janet kept on eating her out. But how could she do that if he was still fucking her petite friend. An idea came to her.

'What if I pull him out,' she thought.

Watching the in and out strokes of his cock, she brought her hand up to it and wrapped it around his slick hard-on. Jack didn't mind Sam's fingers on his cock. He actually enjoyed it when she squeezed her fingers tightly around his hard-on. It caused its head to flare with blood.

Sam had to time her next move just right. She would have to pull his cock out on his out-stroke and suck it back in her mouth when he humped forward.

It took a few strokes before she managed to time her move, but finally she succeeded. She managed to pull Jack's raging hard cock out of Janet's clenching pussy, and bent it down into her throat.

Colonel O'Neil didn't really much care where is cock wound up, just as long as it was warm, tight and wet. He drove his full length down Carter's mouth, down her throat. Sam sucked hard on the stiff cock hoping to get a good taste of his sperm once again.

Meanwhile, Doctor Fraiser intensified her sucking of Sam's upturned cunt. If she couldn't have the Colonel's cock in her pussy, she sure as hell was going to get some pussy cum as compensation. But she wasn't about to let her blonde friend get away with stealing Jack's cock.

As punishment, she bit down hard on Sam's clit. This in turn made Sam bite down on Jack's mouth stuffing cock. And he in turn slapped his hand hard on Janet's asscheek, leaving a red mark behind.

"Go Carter," Jack announced loudly. "Suck my cock, you fucking mouthy slut."

That was another reference to her constant scientific mumbo-jumbo that always made him look ignorant.

Doctor Warner came again at hearing Jack's outburst. The older doctor had already shot three full loads into the surgical glove. He fell back exhausted in the chair, sweat pouring down his forehead

'I don't know how I'll be able to hide this,' Doctor Warner was of course referring to the glove full of cum in his hand. 'But that's for later.'

Chapter Six

Major Samantha Carter was still trapped with her two infected comrades. She knew that they were not acting of their own volition. Ma'Chello's Ga'Ould killing slugs had the adverse effect on non-infected people. It would make them act irrationally.

Her comrade, Daniel Jackson, was the first to have been affected. But he was cured when his slug transferred itself into Teal'C's body. There, the slug was slowly killing the embryotic Ga'Ould that he was host to. At the same time, Teal'C was slowly dying along with it, for he needed the snake to act as his immune system.

For that reason, they had decided to study Ma'Chello's devices in order to discover a means to negate them in order to save their towering friend.

Unfortunately for them, they too were infected by numerous slugs each. For some reason Samantha's body rejected them. They then surmised that the death of the Tok'Ra that she had been host once had left a protein marker in her body which told the slug that its mission was fulfilled.

As she was preparing a means to isolate that marker into a serum for her two comrades, Colonel Jack O'Neil and Doctor Janet Fraiser, she was suddenly attacked by them.

They had mistakenly concluded that the slugs presented symptoms similar to schizophrenia, as was the case with Daniel. Instead she discovered that the slugs would have a different reaction on an individual. Maybe it was because more than one slug had invaded each of them. Or maybe it was because of an individuals make-up.

But in either case, Samantha Carter found herself the victim of rape from both of them. A lesbian rape she had to endure at the hands of her petite friend, Doctor Janet Fraiser. And a male attack from her commanding officer, Colonel Jack O'Neil.

She was busily sucking on Jack's long hard cock, while Janet was doing the same thing to her wet pussy. With each passing moment she could feel another orgasm approaching its peak.

She could feel Janet's hard nipples crushing against her belly, as hers was doing the same to the brunette's body above her.

She could taste a seeping of Jack' pre-cum buttering her tongue's taste buds. She couldn't wait to get another blast of his cum down her throat.

Just then she climaxed, spraying her female juices over Doctor Fraiser's face before the petite woman could plaster her mouth over the hosing cunt.

Sam squirmed excitedly under her friend's body as she tried to concentrate on her sucking off the raging hard cock in her mouth.

"Suck that cock!" She heard Jack shout. "Suck it down that big, fat, wordy mouth of yours. Next time you won't be so cocky to make me look stupid during briefings."

Major Carter was only slightly concerned about what Doctor Warner would think of the blow-by-blow description he was getting from Colonel O'Neil. She knew he couldn't really see the action going on with the three of them, but Jack was being very descriptive about it all.

"Oh yeah Doc," Jack was cheering Doctor Fraiser on. "You suck that golden pussy of hers. She's a hot one, take my word for it. She just loves getting her pussy sucked, don't ya Major?"

Carter could only nod her head in admission as she refused to take her sucking mouth off of his rigid cock. She would swirl her tongue around the huge cock as he kept fucking her mouth viciously. And Janet could only wiggle her as against Jack's thrusting shaft, enjoying the full penetration he was giving her.

Suddenly, all three fucking participants exploded into orgasm simultaneously. Jack grunting loudly as his cum spurt into the petite Doctor's clutching pussy, while being soaked by her pussy juice. Thus forcing Janet to dive hard into Samantha's cumming pussy, which she drank down thirstily.

"Oh-My-God!" Major Carter yelled out as her own orgasm joined with theirs. "I... I'VE NEVER CUM SO HARD!"

The peeping Doctor Warner couldn't control himself either as he shot yet another load into the surgical glove that he had been using as a receptacle. He had his face plastered against the isolation window to get a better view of the fucking threesome writhing on the floor of the lab.

Colonel O'Neil and Doctor Fraiser slumped to the ground, exhausted. Jack's cock still imbedded in the small woman's pussy.

Of the three, only Major Carter still had strength enough to move around. This would be her opportunity to prepare her plasma for her friends. Hopefully, this serum will expunge Ma'Chello's devices from their bodies as it had for her.

She received final instructions from Doctor Warner on how to separate the key product from her blood and prepared the syringes.

"Is this it?" Major Carter asked Doctor Warner. "Is there anything more that need be done?"

"No, that should be it," the doctor told her. "All you need to do now is inject them with it."

"How much?" Sam asked.

"Try 10ccs each," Doctor Warner said after a moment of consideration. "If that's not enough we can increase the dose accordingly."

Sam walked over to her two unconscious comrades and injected them with the serum. Now all she and Doctor Warner could do was wait for them to regain consciousness.

Sam didn't even think of putting any clothing on her as she paced naked before Doctor Warner's leering eyes.

He couldn't help but admire the firmness of her breast as she paraded back in forth before him, his cock still sticking out of his pants, but out of sight of the Major.

It seemed to be taking a long time for the two slumbering people to rouse themselves. Sam was growing concerned for their well-being. Wanting to make sure that they were still all right, she bent down to feel for their pulses.

Jack's seemed okay, but when she moved to check on Janet's she couldn't help but reach down to her bare chest and tweak the unconscious doctor's tits one last time.

"Mmmmmh!" Janet mumbled as her eyes fluttered open as Sam squeezed her tits.

"Oh! Sorry," Sam tried to recuperate herself. "I... I was just checking for your... your pulse."

"Nice technique," Doctor Fraiser smiled at her. "Maybe I should give you an examination next week."

Major Carter smiled back at the beautiful brunette, then suddenly remembered that her hand was still on the awakening woman's breast and pulled it away rapidly.

"Are... are you okay?" Sam composed herself. "Are the devices out?"

"I... I think so," Janet said as she tried getting up.

But she was stopped by something imbedded in her rear. When she looked back she saw Colonel O'Neil still slumbering behind her, his cock still stuck up her clenching pussy.

"Oh!" Janet exclaimed, then she remembered everything that she had done in the past two hours.

She turned back to face Major Carter, blushing profusely.

"Di... did I... did we hurt you?" She asked the beautiful blonde, noticing for the first time that the Major was naked before her. "I guess we didn't," she added, smiling.

Carter followed the brunette's stare and blushed herself when she realized that she hadn't put any clothing back on. She rushed to the locker and pulled out three lab-coats. Draping one over herself, she brought the remaining two for her friends on the floor.

Finally Colonel O'Neil began to stir from his sexual slumber. Before he even opened his eyes, his cock recognized the warm confines of a pussy. Instinctively, he began humping his hips into Doctor Fraiser's cunt, causing her to moan slightly in response.

"Colonel," Sam shook him when she saw what was about to happen. "JACK! Wake up!"

"Unh! What?" Jack's eyes opened and met Sam's gaze. "What the fuck?"

"It was Ma'chello's devices," Major Carter tried to stir his memory. "Remember."

"Yeah, yeah, right," he mumbled. "What... what are you doing in my room? Can't you see I'm with somebody."

"Colonel, its Doctor Fraiser you're stuck with," Sam whispered, not wanting Doctor Warner to hear. "The bugs reacted differently with you than they did with Daniel. Try to remember, sir."

Suddenly the things that had happened began flooding his mind. His assaulting Major Carter, raping her in fact. Forcing his subordinate to suck his cock. His plunging his cock in Doctor Fraiser's pussy as the petite woman was sucking out Samantha. Then it hit him, his cock was still stuck in the doctor's cunt.

"Woah!" He yelled out as he pulled harshly out of the doctor's tiny cunt.

"Watch it Colonel," Janet complained. "That hurt."

"Di... did I do what I think I did?" He asked, looking back at Sam.

"Ye... yes, Sir," she blushed. "But I understand, Sir. You weren't yourself."

"Anybody else know about this?" Janet asked.

"The General evacuated the booth once he understood what was happening to you," Sam told her. "Only Doctor Warner stayed behind to help be concoct the serum."

Janet peered over to the booth to the attending doctor. Her trained medical eye saw his flushed face and knew that he had been doing much more than just assisting Major Carter or observing. She'd have to have a long talk to him about medical ethics.

"All I want to know is," Jack started. "Can we leave now?"

"I'll have to run a few blood test first," Doctor Fraiser informed him. "But we should be cleared in a little while."

"Thanks for not saying anything," Sam whispered in Janet's ear.

It took Janet a moment to realize what the blonde beauty was referring to. Then she recalled the compromising position the Major had been when she had awoken. She smiled back at Sam and nodded, 'no problem'.

"See me later," Janet whispered back to her. "We'll finish what you started."

Now it was Samantha's turn to nod in assent.

"Major," Jack interrupted them. "I'll understand if you wish to transfer from SG-1."

"No Sir," she replied. "I have no desire to transfer. I realize that these were extenuating circumstances."

"Good," Jack said sheepishly. "Good. Glad to hear it. Looking forward to working on... working with you."

"Yes Sir," Sam grinned back. "Me too Sir."

"Its all clear," Doctor Fraiser announced. "We can leave the isolation lab."

"You sure?" Sam asked.

"Totally," Janet confirmed.

The threesome exited the isolation room to the cheers of the personnel of Stargate Command. They were immediately greeted by their comrades of SG-1, Daniel Jackson.

"Welcome back people," General Hammond slapped them on the shoulders. "We're all happy that you made it through this."

"Thank you, Sir," all three responded together.

Last, but certainly not least, Doctor Fraiser takes the cure and injects it into Teal'C, hoping Ma'Chello's device isn't smart enough to figure out he'll have both a symbiote and the protein marker. It's not, and the blob falls out of Teal'C's ear. He wakes up better. Everyone turns out just fine.

They made their way to their quarters on the base to rest and shower. Samantha especially needed to shower. She had endured most of the sexual assault during their stay in isolation. But before Doctor Fraiser parted ways with her she leaned over and whispered to her ear.

"I have a month's leave due," she whispered. "Care to join me at my lake cabin?"

Samantha was caught off-guard by such an open invitation. Before today she would never have considered it, but after having discovered how wonderful another woman can be, she couldn't wait to discover what other talents her petite, brunette friend might know.

And this time it would be a purely natural event, not influenced by some alien device.

The End

davesmistress
09-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the New addition

zormonster
11-03-2010, 07:31 AM
very well done. im impressed wit your writing style.

johnseward88
12-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Good to see some SG1 here.

ssosss
12-07-2011, 02:06 PM
cool

Coach8
08-11-2012, 03:31 PM
any atlantis?

frankuk
08-13-2012, 04:52 PM
If only that episode had ended that way. I think every Stargate fan at some time imagined Sam and Janet getting it together. Your story is beautifully descriptive. Thank you.

rureadykt
08-13-2012, 08:15 PM
i love this tv series!!! I just wish this is how the actually episode went!!! great writing

Seriahk
08-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Great alteration work. Wish my imagination was this good o.0 lol

The Sandman
01-05-2013, 10:06 PM
nice

jamiebores
04-22-2013, 10:56 AM
It's taken some time, but I finally finished! Loved the show, ane havebalways wanted to write something like this myself. Thank you so much!