PDA

View Full Version : Final Summer

Marti
09-10-2010, 05:40 AM
This is a romantic story, not too much sex, but a lot of love. It's long so read it in parts. Hope you enjoy it.

Final Summer

Diego, in charge of the beach sun beds, first noticed the young couple one morning early in the season. He was carrying her down the beach in his arms, as if he was carrying his new bride over the threshold. She chatted excitedly,
“just there, that’s where it was”
“yes” he said,
“yes I remember”.
He gently placed her on the sand.
Diego walked quickly over to them,
“Senor, I give you good deal on sun beds, you come to me every day and I see you OK”
The young man smiled at him, shielding his eyes against the sun.
“Good, my wife needs something comfortable to sit on”
Diego placed the two beds in front of them facing the sun.
He noticed how the woman winced when her husband gently lifted her onto the lounger, and how tenderly he kissed her forehead before reaching into his pocket to pay Diego.
“Senora has hurt herself?”
Diego enquired.
“My wife hasn’t been well recently, we’ve come back to where we first met, to cheer her up.”
“Ah good, if you need anything you let Diego know, I know everyone and get you great deal.”
“Thank you Diego,” and the young man shook his hand.
Back at his stall, Diego kept a watchful eye on the young English couple. They were so obviously in love and he was so attentive to her during the day.

He didn’t notice them leave the beach but the following day he saw him pushing her along the promenade towards the beach. He met them at the steps leading down to the beach.
“I take chair senor,” and he folded the wheel chair and carried it to his stall
whilst beckoning them to the two sun beds that he had already set up for them.
He saw her painfully pull the loose shirt from her shoulders, and he saw how lean she was but what a good figure she had as she rested back in her swimming costume.
“Senora, I get you drink yes?”
She looked up at him from beneath her wide brimmed sun hat and he saw the tired shadows under her piercing blue eyes and the wide beautiful smile she flashed at him took his breath away.

“Yes thank you Diego, I would love a cold orange juice, and a beer for my husband.”
and she opened her purse to give him money.
“No, no senora, we settle up at end of day, anything you need you tell me and I get, settle up at end of day, I get best rates for you,”
and he winked at her causing her to burst into tinkling laughter, cut short by a choking cough which made her clutch her stomach in pain.
Her husband who was kneeling down pulling things out of their holdall rushed to her side to sooth her and calm her down. Diego noticed the cocktail of pills that the young man poured out for her.
“I get drinks quickly”
and he rushed off to Maria’s stall to get the drinks.
He returned with two glasses frosted with ice and he set the tray down by the side of the young man.
“Thank you,”
he said,
The young man brought the glass to her lips and methodically placed each pill on her tongue for her to swallow, one at a time. It seemed a well practised exercise.
She relaxed and he knelt by her side tenderly stroking her cheek as she closed her eyes.
He gently covered her with a blanket and stood up, Diego hovered nearby,
“Senora is very ill?
he asked with concern in his voice.
“Katherine has been very ill, I had hoped this trip would do her good but I fear all it has done is exhaust her even more,”
and his eyes told of a sadness that was all consuming.
“Don’t worry senor, this is a good place to recover, sun, sand and good people, we look after her, she get better here, promise.”
and Tom prayed that despite what they had been told, this was true.

Every day they came to the beach and they began to get friendly with those around them. The beach began to know about the young English couple. Some days were better than others. Some days she would just sleep. On good days she would sit up and talk to the increasing number of concerned holidaymakers who visited. Some days she was strong enough to practise her French and German with those foreign visitors around her.

On days when Diego was busy, Franz would look out for them and meet them with a cheery welcome in his Germanic English and would either take the wheelchair or carry Katherine down to the beach himself. They would chat in German as Katherine laced her hands behind his neck, her smile lighting up his day, he was always astounded by her lightness.

Maria, who had seen 40 seasons as owner of their beach bar chatted to her husband as they cleaned glasses.
“She’s getting better”
Alfredo looked over to where she sat on the side of the lounger, reading stories to a small knot of children that had gathered sitting around her, just like the teacher she was.
“Yes, and she gets even more beautiful”
He chuckled as his wife jabbed him in his rotund side.

One afternoon, the beach was transfixed as Tom took his wife’s arm and supported her down to the seashore. He slid his arm around her slim waist as they entered the surf. She was happy because she loved the sea, and although not strong enough to swim at the moment, she loved the feeling as the surf pulled and pushed against her body. She turned towards him and bringing her arms around his neck she pulled his face down to meet hers, and kissed him wetly on the lips, in an echo of the former sex life that they had both enjoyed so much.
“hello sexy, where have you been.”
he said to her laughingly.
“I’ve been away, but I’m back now,”
and she held his face in her hands and whispered,
“I love you so much, sometimes I haven’t the energy to tell you but I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you on this beach, since I was 16. And you have been so patient with me.”
“I just want you well, I hate seeing you suffer, I hate not being able to take the pain away,”
and she stopped him by kissing him again.
Everyone nodded with satisfaction and watched as the couple embraced in the surf, him tall blond and muscled, his wife pretty, petite, thin, barely 5ft and 80lbs, yet her swimsuit couldn’t hide what had been shapely breasts and nicely rounded buttocks. Her newly growing short crazily tufted jet black hair gave her a young punkish appearance.

And they all smiled knowingly when he carried her, she smiling shyly in goodbye to their new friends, back to their hotel, the hotel where as virgins they had made love to each other for the first time ten years before.

In the cool of the bedroom she knelt over him as he lay on the bed. She kissed his nakedness, his lips, neck, his chiselled chest, his flat stomach, before gently grasping his hard penis, large from months of yearning.
“Hello old friend”
she smiled before sliding it into her wet warm mouth, framed by full red lips. He shuddered in ecstasy and gently pushed deeper into her mouth as she sucked and coaxed him to a quick toe curling climax.
She had almost forgotten how good he tasted as his salty sperm pumped into her mouth. She gently sucked him and caressed his swollen balls until he had finished.
She rolled onto her back and he stroked her. He had almost forgotten what it was like to desire her again, such had been his worry about caring for her ravaged body. But here she was again, his wife, his lover and he bent his head to kiss her face. He stroked her pert breasts, despite the wasting of her illness, her body still brought him great enjoyment and arousal. He gently stroked her concave stomach feeling the sharp edge of her hip bones against his fingers. He dropped his hands to her bare mound to feel her lips, which were wet and open for him.
“I’ve never seen anything as lovely as you Kate.”
She smiled at him.
“Fuck me babe”
The words were a shock after so long and he gingerly slid over her, making sure his elbows took most of his weight as she was much more slender than the last time they had made love. She stroked his back and reached down with her other hand to guide him into her, and despite the pain in her stomach she couldn’t help but lift her knees to wrap her legs around his back.
It was like the first time all over again as she felt his hardness sliding deeply into her. He had always been a considerate lover and once again as he slid his 9inch penis slowly in and out of her, she came gasping and squeezing him in multiple orgasms.
They made love deep into the evening when they took a shower. She stood with her back to him as the water cascaded over her and he soaped her, reaching around to caress her breasts and small hard nipples before travelling down to stroke her vagina with soapy hands. Her shoulders, neck and back were next, and he could easily trace his way down the notches of her backbone before he slid down and covered her buttocks with soap suds, still shapely despite the wasting of her body. He gently fingered her ring and she shuddered with pleasure as the most sensitive part of her body was touched. She couldn’t take him up there any more but the feeling of his finger as it slide into her anus was exquisite. She turned slightly to him and kissed him as he rubbed her nipples before sliding his slippery hand back down her stomach onto her lips and, at the same time as sliding a slippery finger into her anus he also stroked her vagina, rolling her clit between his thumb and finger before sliding 2 wet fingers into her cunt. She came on tip toes and continued to cum as his fingers slid and stroked and flexed inside her.

Tom led her from the bathroom and gently dried her with soft strokes of the towel and kisses, and she surprised both him and herself with her appetite for more. She gave him that coy but wanting look that he hadn’t seen for such a long time and he sat her on the bed and knelt between her thighs. She lay back as he kissed the inside of her thighs, moving up with his tongue and lips until his nose touched the bald folds of her vagina. She smelt fresh as he pushed his nose into her. She giggled and then sighed as she felt his wet lips and warm tongue slide between her lips and into the entrance of her vagina. He held her clit between his lips and massaged it with his tongue causing her to jerk and gasp. She reached down to toussle his hair and push his face harder into her. She felt him slide his tongue between her cheeks and then onto her anus. She brought her knees up to her chest and reached around to pull her buttocks open for him, although there was little spare flesh to hold. Tom gently licked his wife’s anus, probing with his tongue into the delicate and sensitive tunnel of her ass. She whimpered with pleasure as he flicked his tongue over her ass and slid it up to suck her engorged clit into his mouth. She came quickly and noisily and aroused, she pushed him onto the bed and straddled his erection, gently sinking down onto it. She shuddered in orgasm and continued to raise herself up and down on his throbbing penis, and he felt her contract around him every time she came, and she came many times. He gazed at her, loving the way she leant her head onto her shoulder, eyes closed, mouth open in ecstasy. He reached up to touch her swollen nipples and she jumped and held his hand hard against her breasts. She was kissing his fingers at the exact moment he spurted inside her. She smiled with pleasure because she loved the feeling of her husband squirting deep inside her, and at this moment he felt more potent than ever as he pumped what felt like pints of sperm into her contracting vagina.

She collapsed onto his chest, both of them breathing deeply. He gently rubbed her back as she recovered. She lay with her face against his chest listening to his heart beating quickly after their exertions.
“Wouldn’t it be great if you’ve made me pregnant”
she whispered.
“There’s nothing that would make me happier, than for you to carry my child”
he said as he kissed the top of her head, but without saying it they both knew that due to the amount of radiation Katherine had received it would take a miracle. He felt her wet tears on his chest and rolled her onto her side so that he could lean on his elbow and talk to her.
“Hey, hey, miracles happen don’t they. They said that you wouldn’t be here this time last year, but look at you, still my girl, still sexy as hell.”
He kissed her cheek, knowing what a struggle the last year had been for her, knowing that every week was a bonus for him and a hardship for her.
“I’m not going to lose you now” after everything they had done, everything they had sacrificed, their house, their teaching jobs, their savings on every conceivable treatment they could find, conventional or bizarre, in an effort to cure her, to extend his time with her. The last of their money spent on this extended summer stay in the place they first met, ten years ago, she sixteen, he eighteen and they had been inseparable, in mind and body ever since.

She slept exhaustedly in his arms until mid morning, when he carried her down to the beach again. Today she was radiant, she wore a tiny bikini. She giggled in French with Simone, a French friend gained during their stay, that Tom had made her feel like a woman again, Simone smiled and nodded knowingly,
“You lucky thing, he is gorgeous,”
and she kissed Katherine on the cheek before the French woman walked back to her own sun bed, and Kate admired the full figure and the sexuality of the more mature woman.

Katherine looked at the sea, noting the flecks of sun rippling on the surf. The air felt warm and salty as she sat on the side of the sun bed. Tom was chatting to Diego when Katherine got up and wandered over to Maria and Alfonso’s stall. They were delighted to see her and both of them kissed her on each cheek.
“Senora, you look so well today,”
Indeed she felt better than she had for a long time, there was colour to her cheeks.
“I think I will have some of your fruit today Alfonso, it looks so lovely”
They clapped their hands in delight, for it was the first time they had seen her eat. Alfonso cut and prepared the fruit as Maria held her hand and fussed over her like a mother. Alfonso refused any payment and Katherine reached across and kissed him on his cheeks. He chuckled bashfully and Maria said laughingly,
“don’t get any ideas you silly old goat.”

Later with the sun overhead kate looked thoughtfully at her husband,
“Tommy, would you mind if I went topless”
Surprised he said,
“Of course not Katy, you look lovely”
She slowly reached around and unclipped her bikini top and settled back onto the bed. Tom rubbed suntan lotion over her small conical breasts and kissed her as he was doing it.
Later she led him down to the sea and there wasn’t a man that day who didn’t envy the Englishman for his young, lovely and sexy wife. She wanted to swim but Tom was worried for her so they sat in the sea and let it wash over them.
In the afternoon, a familiar, though larger group of children had gathered around Katherine to kneel in the sand as she sang songs with them in German, French as well as English.
Tom sat on the edge of Simone’s sun bed chatting, whilst watching his wife, with a smile on his face.
“She is so good with children, teaching kids is all she ever wanted to do”
“And she will have her own one day, I’m sure off it, if you both carry on like yesterday.”
Simone said softly to him.
Tom shook his head saying
“I can‘t believe she told you.”
“You made her very happy yesterday Tom, she said you made her feel like a complete woman again. She loves you so much.”
“I am so scared that I will lose her soon”
and Simone saw the terrible fear in his eyes and laid a cool hand on his shoulder,
“you must be strong for her Tom, she will need you more than ever soon. You have friends here, you won’t be alone.”
He nodded gulping back the fear and noticed that the children were beginning to find their way back to their parents. Kate was looking at Tom and Simone and when he caught her eye she smiled at them both and blew a kiss.
Simone kissed his cheek and said
“go to her”
and he squeezed the hand of the beautiful French woman, nodding his thanks.

That night in their bed Katherine lay her head against his chest. That terrible gnawing pain was flooding her stomach again, banishing all thought of the sex with her husband that she had been looking forward all day. She spoke softly and with regret,
“Tommy I know I can’t give you what we both want very often these days. I’m so sorry for that, you know I love it when we fuck, I’ve never wanted anyone else. But I know you need more, you deserve more, so”
she paused
“so if you wanted to take a lover, say someone like Simone, I wouldn’t mind”
He shook his head,
“what are you talking about, I’ve only ever wanted you. Simone is a beautiful and lovely woman, but why would I want second best when I have you.”
She kissed his hand,
“but I may not be here for much longer and you must live your life”
He cut her short,
“don’t talk like this”
He looked away unhappily and she rubbed his arm in reassurance and did not speak about it again.

But the pain grew and the following day she was quiet, sleeping most of the day, looking for all the world like a delicate porcelain doll. Children hovered near her but their parents shushed them away saying “Katherine is sleeping today, don’t bother her” and they wandered away, disappointed.

That night the pills gave her no relief. Tom increased the dose but with no effect. She lay on the bed with her knees drawn up, weeping in great sobs as the pain became unbearable. He held her in his arms trying to rock her to sleep, but sleep would not come for her. In the early hours she began to retch with unbearable agony. He couldn’t stand to see her suffer anymore and laying her on the bed went to the bathroom and brought out the small leather bag that he had brought with them. He didn’t want to open it for it surely signalled the final phase of their life together. Inside he pulled out a syringe and one from several small vials and proceeded to draw out the liquid from it.
“Katy, give me your arm, the doctor told me to give you this when it got too bad”
and he injected the morphine into her, just like he had secretly practised on oranges in the past. Almost immediately the pain ebbed and she lifted her head towards him and smiled her beautiful smile, “oh thank you, thank you baby”
He sat back on the bed and drew her towards him and she lay her head on his chest and he watched her all night as she slept, gently tracing his fingers over her features.
Over the coming days the doses continued, but she deteriorated. One morning she drifted back into consciousness,
“Tommy, take me to the beach baby, there’s things I need to do.”
He protested saying she needed to rest but she insisted and he wheeled her down as usual.

Franz took her from Tommy as he folded the wheelchair, and tried not to show his concern at the pain in her eyes, saying
“and how many kilometres are we going to swim today my lady.”
Katherine managed a weak smile,
“just the one today dear Franz.”
Taking her back Tommy laid her gently on the bed that Diego had already made ready.
She whispered in his ear that she needed to speak to Simone, about girly things.
Tommy found her in the surf and she was pleased to see him, kissing him on the cheek.
“Kate would like to talk to you. Simone, she is very weak”
and she rushed up the beach to kneel at her side and take her hand.
Tom followed at a distance and saw his wife whispering into Simone’s ear.
She looked shocked at first, then she nodded and kissed her hand.
By the time he got to her she was already drifting into sleep and despite the hot day he covered her with a blanket so that just the top of her head was visible.
Simone stayed by his side.
During the afternoon, the children and their parents began to bring little gifts and get well cards for ‘Miss’, and Tom thanked them.
He sat by her side, listening to her laboured breathing, and then she woke.
“Tom, I think it’s time to say goodbye,”
Tom wilfully misconstrued her meaning,
“Yes babe, it’s getting late. Time to get you to bed”
She sat on his lap, resting against his chest as she said goodbye to the children, kissing their cheeks and the tops of their heads.
They walked away shouting,
“Goodbye Miss, Madame, or Frau, see you tomorrow”,
not understanding the gravity of the situation.
Maria sighed,
“she’s saying goodbye Alfonso”.
The elderly couple moved around in front of their kiosk to meet Tom as he carried his wife in his arms.
Kate weakly held up a hand which Maria took whilst at the same time stroking her face like a concerned mother. Alfonso kissed her on both cheeks,
“Goodbye, beautiful daughter.”
As Tom carried his dying wife to Diego, who kissed both her hands and whispered words of encouragement, Maria turned to her husband,
“I thought you had forgotten”
“Ah, she reminds me so much of our Alexis. Forget, never. Everyday she‘s here”
and he tapped his head as tears streamed down his face.
Maria took his arm and they talked about their beautiful sixteen year old daughter for the first time in the 40 years since the accident that had stolen her from them.

Simone gathered up the gifts and followed Tom with the chair across the beach.
Franz met them halfway. He looked at Tom who shook his head in bewilderment. Franz was in turmoil because he had fallen in love with this frail young woman.
Simone read the signs saying kindly,
“say goodbye to her Franz”
And he stiffly bowed to her, then kissed her unconscious cheek,
“goodbye my beautiful lady.”
He squeezed Tom’s shoulder and watched in anguish as he carried his love up the beach.
Back in their hotel room Tom gently laid her on the bed, Simone put the bag of gifts down on the spare second bed.
He looked so tired so she went down to the lobby to get them both coffee.
When she returned to the room he was undressing his wife ready for bed.

She thought then that she saw the meaning of true love. He discovered that Katy had soiled and wet herself and knowing how fastidious she was about her cleanliness, he knew that she would be mortified for this to happen to her, so he gently talked to her as he cleaned her, hoping that somewhere in her deep sleep she would hear that it was ok, it didn’t matter, these things always happened when someone is as sick as she is.
As he finished cleaning and drying her, he kissed each buttock, saying,
“sexy bum Katy”,
before dressing her in a fresh pair of panties and making her comfortable.
He brought the baby beaker to her mouth, and instinctively she sucked a few drops before he pulled the quilt up to her chin and kissed her.

He sat down next to Simone and took the coffee from her.
She thought he looked shattered.
She rubbed his arm.
“It’s too much for one person to bare Tom, let me help you.”
“Thank you, but you can’t do anything Simone.”
“Let me give you some respite”
and she laid her hand on his thigh, gently stroking his firm flesh and running her hands under the leg of his swim shorts.
He froze,
“Simone, what are you doing,”
“Katy wanted me to comfort you, Tom, it’s her wish.”
“But I can’t, she’s dying Simone.”
he said in desperation.
“That’s why she wants you to have something else to think about.”
And she unzipped his shorts and despite himself, he didn’t stop her.
Her hand gently grasped his thickening penis, and she rubbed him to stiffness whilst bringing his hand up to cover her breast.

He felt that he was betraying his wife, but he couldn’t stand it anymore. Couldn’t stand to watch her suffer, couldn’t stand to think about her dying, to think about life without her, to be alone. And he was angry that it was happening, so angry.

He pushed Simone onto the bed, ripping her shirt from her shoulders and yanking her bikini top up to reveal her breasts, which he squeezed roughly. His hand moved down to her shorts which he ripped from her hips without unzipping them. She tried to be helpful but he forced her legs open and thrust himself up her with his shorts barely halfway down his thighs. She gasped as he thrust up her, forcefully, angrily, and he grunted with each increasing thrust. Simone whimpered as each thrust drove her up the bed so that her head began to bang against the headboard. She recognised his anger and his fear and tried to calm him by stroking the back of his head, but his grunting increased as his thrusting became harsher, and, she was surprised as to how her own body reacted to his assault. She could feel her own massive orgasm rolling upwards from the pit of her stomach as eyes closed, he gave one massive thrust, shaking her whole body before he spurted deep inside her, causing her own orgasm to clamp tightly around his still thrusting penis. She held onto him tightly, fighting to hold onto the last remnants of her orgasm and also to stop herself from being pushed from the bed.

And then he was still, his head buried between her heaving breasts, as he sobbed in shame and frustration, asking for her forgiveness,
“It’s OK Tom, you didn’t hurt me, you made me cum. It’s ok.”
and she leant up and kissed his forehead and rocked him to comfort him as you would a child. Eventually he raised his face from her tearstained breasts and looked at her. She leant forward and kissed him, and he returned her kiss so that their lips met and their tongues swirled around their mouths.
He brought her back onto the bed and leant on his elbow as he looked at her saying,
“apart from katy, you’re the only other woman I’ve been with”
She smiled at him,
“am I alright.”
“Yes, yes, you‘re lovely” he stammered
“It’s just you’re so different”
And she lay there as his hand touched her face. He realised for the first time that she had almond coloured eyes, that her skin was coffee coloured and her hair was jet black and shiny. He kissed her lips and his hand slid over her shoulders and down to her breasts which he gently took in his hands as she slid her top over her head. Whereas Kate’s were small and very firm, Simone’s breasts were large, heavy and soft so that they lay slightly to her sides. Her dark aureole were large and puckered and she had large stiff brown nipples which he bent his head to lick and suck. Simone sighed and stroked the back of his head as his hand slid from her breast to her stomach.

He was used to feeling the sharp edges of his beautiful wife’s hipbones and her concave stomach, but as he ran his hands over Simone he could feel a slight roundness to her stomach. He bent down and kissed her belly button and let his fingers slide over her pubic bone and into her thick coarse jet black pubic hair. He smiled and she asked,
“what’s wrong”
He looked at her and kissed her wet open mouth again.
“Nothing, it’s just Kate always shaved down there. It’s the first time I’ve felt hair there. It’s just different, but nice.”
And he smiled at her as his finger lightly ran along her wet open lips.
She felt very wet as his fingers lightly ran up and down her cunt. Her clit was still hard and un hooded and his fingers played over it as she lay back with her arms above her head allowing him to masturbate her in the most erotic and intimate experience she had ever had. She pushed her hips off the bed as he worked her clit between his thumb and forefinger making her cum many times.

She was breathless with pleasure and desire, and she did desire this man, who was 8 years younger than herself. She desired his firm young body with his hard rounded buttocks, his chiselled chest and flat stomach. But most of all she wanted to feel his fat hard long shiny nine inch penis sliding into her again.
“Oh cherie, baise moi”
she gasped into his ear, and even with his schoolboy French, he understood that she wanted to be fucked. He slowly eased himself over her. She grasped his pulsating penis and placed it against her wetness and he slowly slid into her wet cunt. She gasped with pleasure at the feeling of fullness and brought her legs up to grasp his back.
“Mon Dieu il sent `enorme”
and she shuddered as she came again, gripping his penis tightly as her inner muscles convulsed with pleasure. He slid deep inside her so that his swollen shaven balls slapped against her buttocks. He held himself there, deep inside and kissed her mouth, her neck, her throat, and she shivered in pleasure. He licked her ear and whispered how he’d like to slide his tongue into her anus, how he would like to turn her over and take her from behind before sliding himself into her ass.
He made her cum just by talking to her and she cried,
“treat me like a fucking whore”
before reaching up to kiss him.
Tom started to slowly slide in and out of her and she purred with pleasure. She came endlessly, this was different lovemaking than with his lovely wife, and as Simone gripped him like a vice he bent down and bit her breast and nipped her throat.
“Oh my God, don’t stop, fuck me harder,”
and he thrust into her harder with each stroke, taking her nipples in his mouth and grazing his teeth against them. She pushed his head against them, pulling his hair in ecstasy, gasping,
“harder, bite them harder”
He sucked more of her breast into his mouth, as if he was feeding frenziedly and grazed his teeth over her skin.
“Oh, oh, oh, mon Dieu, baise”.
and she convulsed uncontrollably under him before he swelled inside her and spurted repeatedly against her womb.

He collapsed onto her, both of them panting heavily. They lay facing each other and Simone gently stroked his face. She leant on one elbow and kissed his face, stroking her hand over his chest, gently fingering his muscles. It was a long time since she had been with a man, one that she could fully trust anyway and she enjoyed stroking his body, feeling his muscles flex as she stroked his chest and stomach. Indeed she had been fantasising about Tom and Kate since the first time she had seen them on the beach, her fantasies surprising her as she nightly masturbated about them both sharing her bed. Now it was real, and she strayed over his thighs and ran her hands over his sticky and hardening penis. It began to swell as she slid the foreskin back and forth over his fattening cock. She took his large hairless ball sac in her hand and very gently squeezed them to find their size.

“Can I suck you”
she whispered, and he nodded smiling.
Simone closed her eyes as she dipped her head and tentatively licked his, by now, large swollen head, purple with engorged blood. She took more of him into her mouth, swirling her tongue over his glans and licking along the raised veins of his shaft. Then, lightly grazing her teeth over his head he groaned in pleasure and taking a firm grip at the base of his cock she began to slide him in and out of her mouth. This was something she was good at, she knew because past lovers had complimented her on her skills and she now wanted to pleasure Tom as much as she could. Inch by inch she began to take more of him into her mouth and throat until his balls slapped against her chin. By the act of swallowing she could caress his swollen cock and as she briefly slid him from her mouth she would masturbate her saliva over his rock hard length. She looked at his face and knew from his closed eyes and open mouth, that he was enjoying it. Her tongue swirled around his cock as she licked and sucked and he began to buck as she swallowed him into her throat again, and this time she slid a wet finger into his tight asshole to stimulate his prostate gland. He jerked and she felt him throb in her mouth before exploding his spunk deep into her mouth and throat.
“Oh fuck”
he gasped,
“Oh Simone, where did you learn that trick”
he spluttered. She laughed and he reached down and lifted her up to him and kissed her lips, tasting himself on them.
“Thank you”
he whispered in to her face. She smiled at him, openly and warmly.
“Let me lick you now”
he said, and she lay back on the bed.
He knelt by the bed and gently slid her towards him so that just her hips rested on the side of the bed. He parted her thighs which were slick and shiny with a mixture of his spunk and her juices and traced a line inside each thigh with his tongue until his face was buried in her coarse thick and curly pubic hair. Simone reached down and gently parted her lips for him and revealed her wet pink swollen lips to him.

She felt his hot breath on her wet vagina and she pushed her hips up to meet his warm wet mouth. Her vagina exploded when his wet tongue curled around her fat clit and she burst over his face, her juice dripping from his chin.
“Oh God, I’m so sorry Tom, I couldn’t help it, your mouth felt so nice on me”
“No, Simone it was nice”
and he gently rolled her onto her front so that she was half crouching, half leaning on the bed. He kissed her buttocks and she gasped in excitement as his tongue flicked across her anus. He reached around and took her full soft breasts in his hands as the tip of his hard again penis prodded against her wet anus. He leant against her back, kissing and nibbling her ear. She shivered when he said,
“Tell me you want me to fuck you in the ass”,
and she shivered in excitement and anticipation.
“Oh yes, yes, do it hard, fuck my ass”
she groaned. She was so wet he slid into her surprisingly easy. She almost curled up into a ball with pleasure, it felt so good. He slowly slid into to her anus and she gasped at the feeling that was somewhere between pain and exquisite pleasure. She moaned as he slowly withdrew, only to quickly thrust up her again. She was so tight and the guttural noises she was making quickly brought him to a gut-wrenching orgasm as he spurted again and again into her ass.

Exhausted, he slid out of her. She stayed, crouching over the bed and felt his warm sperm trickling out of her ass. She said,
“and this is where in my fantasy, that Katy slides underneath me and allows her husband’s sperm to drip into her mouth before I slide over her body to lick and kiss her vagina.”

Tom laughed, it was cut short as he heard Katy stir and moan and he was
instantly beside his wife as she stirred.
“what is it my darling”
She smiled weakly at him.
“It’s time to go Tommy, take me down to the beach, I want to be there.”
He quickly threw on his shorts and T shirt.
“Is Simone here” she asked.
“Yes Katy, I’m here”
and embarrassed, she tried to collect her clothes from the floor.
“Don’t be silly, Simone, I’m glad you’re here for my husband. Come closer”
she beckoned , and Simone, naked, sat by her side on the bed.
She leant down and Kate kissed her,
“Thank you”
Kate said.
“One last favour Simone, I want to look my best”
Simone understood and as Tom dressed his wife in her best underwear Simone made up her face and nails.
“Ready”
Kate whispered barely audibly and Tom dressed her in her sun dress before gently scooping her up in his arms. There would be no need for the chair tonight, she was a burden however light that he would accept for as long as needed.
Scrambling into her clothes, Simone opened the door and followed Tom as he stepped into the warm night air.

All was quiet along the beach front, the last revellers having gone home many hours ago and he drew Kate closer to him. A bright moon lit up the shoreline and the silver surf, the breaking of gentle waves was all they could hear.
He sat on the sand cradling Kate to him, she had already slipped back into unconsciousness. Simone sat at a discreet distance behind them, but she could hear him gently talking to her.

He talked of their past life, of when they first met and how during the month’s afterward back in England, he couldn’t keep his hands off her. He remembered the places they had made love, in the car on the back lawn, in the woods, that time they had got a rowing boat on the river and how she had teased him by lifting her skirt until he could bare it no longer and they moored on a secluded bank, and made long noisy love in what they thought was a secluded glade, only when finished, to be cheered and whistled at by a group of builders on a single house across the water. How embarrassed Kate had been. He remembered the time they went skinny dipping in the lakes. He remembered how she had introduced him to the arts and how he had introduced her to….football. Was that a faint smile on her lips?

He told her how lucky he had been to meet her, and how his heart swelled with pride in the church on the day she became his wife. How beautiful she had looked, his eighteen year old bride in her Victorian bridal gown. How everyone had immediately warmed to her.
And he told her how everyday she had made his life better, how he had become a better man, because of her, and how everyday his love for her became stronger, bigger. How on some mornings he would wake early and just lie there watching her as she slept, happy to be in her presence.

As he talked, people began to gather on the beach. Diego had noticed the dark shapes on the beach, as he got up to use the bathroom, and knew immediately who it was. As if by osmosis, others became aware too. Maria and Alfonso made their way from their beach front apartment. They elderly couple struggling to protect a lighted candle from being blown out by the gentle sea breeze. Many gathered and shortly hymns began to be sang for the stricken woman.
“Do you hear Kate, they’re singing for you.”
And he smiled and nodded his thanks as they came close to gently touch Katy as she fought for every breath, and lay a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
A priest, a young man with a curious Irish Spanish accent, appeared and knelt by them.
“May I give your wife the last rites.”
Tom nodded, despite his bitterness at any God who would let such a beautiful creature suffer so, because he knew it would have been what Kate wanted.
The priest performed the rites finishing with a blessing for Kate.
He knelt by Tom, putting his hand on his shoulder,
“My son, we cannot begin to understand God’s purpose here”
he paused.
“but one day it will become apparent to us in all it‘s glory”
Tom looked at him and the priest expected to have to field harsh words from the desperate husband, but Tom just questioned imploringly,
“Will she be alright father, I don’t want her to be on her own in some dark place.”
He grabbed the priests lapels, imploring again,
“Will she be alright,”
The priest smiled and laid a calming hand on him before looking around the assembled gathering.
“Look at how many people she has touched, she has done her work on earth, God is calling her home and she will dwell at his side. My son, she will be in the finest company.”
Tom swallowed deeply and closed his eyes for fear of crying.

When he opened them again, Kate was staring at him, piercing blue eyes seemingly searching his soul. She tried to speak. He leant his head towards her,
“shh Katy, don’t tire yourself”
She grasped his hand,
“I just wanted to look at you one last time, Tommy”
she whispered.
“I’ve been the lucky one, ever since I found you,”
she gasped and she closed her eyes as if summoning her remaining strength. Looking up at him she tried to raise her hand. Tom caught it and raised it to his cheek.
“Tom, I am so tired, you must let me go now.”
He shook his head and went to speak but she cut him short.
“You don’t want me to suffer anymore do you? Let me go baby.”
She felt his wet tears on her hand as he nodded,
“Let me come with you baby, don’t leave me on my own”
“Tommy you must live your life, live and remember me…….kiss me”
He bent to kiss her and as their lips met she sighed, as if to leave her final breath as a passing gift.
Then she was gone from him.
And he was left in his desperation and the deep black void of his grief. He sobbed and buried his face into her hair, inhaling her smell for the last time.

He didn’t know how long he had been like that when he felt Simone’s hand gently on his shoulder.
“Tommy, it’s time to let her go now.”
And he looked up with red eyes into the fiery streaks of a dawning sky. Two medics and a policeman were standing next to an ambulance close by. They went to lift Kate onto a stretcher and to the mortuary.
“No, I will take her”
And he carried her, cradling her so gently in his arms as if in fear of waking her, to the ambulance.

It was hot as they slowly made their way up the white dusty road to the small island cemetery. They made the pilgrimage to the small island every year, Diego had taken over Maria and Alfonso’s beach bar, but the old couple still came to the beach everyday to help out. They were pleased to see him every year, and kept up with the news from all their returning beach friends.
Tom carried his youngest child up the hill and Florence burbled and held onto his hair and nose as she swayed on his shoulders. His son, four year old Emile, held his hand and chatted amiably. At his side his wife held onto their six year old daughter Katy. Simone was red faced under her wide brimmed sun hat, suffering in the heat and from being eight months pregnant.
Katy chirped,
“Come on Mama, nearly their”
And Tom reached across to put his arm around the waist of his suffering wife.’
They crested the hill and walked into the cemetery which had breath taking views across the bay and waved at the priest as he left his church, the priest stood for a moment and nodded, smiling, offering them a silent blessing. Tom nodded in acknowledgement and understanding.
Kate’s grave was always well tended, Diego and Alfonso made sure of that, and Tom took the flowers from Simone and placed them gently on the grave. As he knelt he lovingly touched the white marble headstone which had a picture of his Katy carved in profile. He gently traced the outline of her face. Kate, his daughter, knelt down with him, “Daddy, was aunty Kate pretty?” Before he could answer Simone stroked his kneeling head and said.
“You know the pictures of Snow White in your picture book.”
The little girl nodded reverently.
“Well aunty Kate was even more beautiful than that”
Tom kissed her hand and turning looked at Simone as the sun shone through her strapless sun dress, revealing her full breasts, swollen tummy, and still slender legs and said,
“Daddy is the luckiest man in the world, to have married the two most beautiful women in the world”
And he kissed his wife tenderly as their children danced around them.

easyboy
01-14-2011, 09:05 PM
What a beautifully romantic sad story.

woolf
01-25-2011, 06:50 AM
awesome

ssosss
03-27-2011, 04:29 PM
sweet

jdandy04
04-21-2011, 12:51 AM
nice