PDA

View Full Version : (Alps Aris Sarsis) Dessert Dessert, part 1 (Furry) >:^_^:<

Dave963
09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
This is the same Character from Passion Loving Dawn till Dusk, i love this character ALOT >:^_^:<

Again for the people who dont know already, im (what i believe) the lone furry on this site. And i jsut want to spread the love :icon262:
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Dessert Dessert, part 1
by Alps Aris Sarsis

Dawn wiped her brow as she sat beside a large rocky embankment. It was not a terribly hard walk, mostly just flatlands, but it was warm out, and terribly dry. She drank from her canteen thirstily as she looks out over the horizon. The sun was a HUGE red ball now, just barely touching the hills in the distance. A few large birds could be seen crossing in front of it. Dawn sighed deeply and stood back up. “Well, back to walking. Why did he choose a place THIS far off? Is he THAT afraid of being caught?” she grumbled. Her feet thumped heavily on the dusty earth, small plumes of fine brown powder being sent skyward, only to settle back onto the ground in the windless evening, right back in her footprints.
She thought back to that night, as she walked. It brought back some good memories, some dirty memories. She was used to the idea of erotic behavior outdoors. Hell, that was the ONLY place she had those activities for years, but they were just not with anyone else, and certainly not with strangers. She thought back to how she felt when she woke up. Had she passed out, or just happily dozed off? She could not remember, but the squirrel was still holding him when she got up. Jake... It was his idea. He wanted her to come out here. She wanted it too. Could she tell him? Could she admit that it was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had? Would she tell him all the times she had laid in bed and masturbated trying to think of him? Of course not. She was not the type to let out ALL her secrets. She continued to think of that first night, as she plodded on along the rocky hill. Waking up beside him, and Jessica, who was spooned up behind her. Jessica would not be here tonight. She wanted to give her little squirrel lover some time alone with the collie. Her reasons were hard to understand, but she seemed to feel that ultimately she would benefit more than either of them from it. Dawn was so frightened when she woke up. Would they make her do it again? Would they try to hurt her if she escaped? Jake had woken up immediately after she sat up and backed away with surprise. He comforted her. So did Jessica. They apologized for being so foreword, but they felt that she needed it, otherwise she would not have been out like that. Nude in the open, it was a fantasy that she had, whether she liked to believe it or not. It was not the fact that the place was so desolate that made her willing to masturbate in the wilds while looking for mineral samples, it was the fact that someone COULD be watching. And she immediately knew they were right. She talked to them until the sun came up, and then, in the heat of the day, got her clothes, and left for home, feeling a little refreshed still from an orgasm that rocked her very being.
Dawn had received a phone call two week later. It was Jake. He told her to meet him in this godforsaken wasteland. He explained that Jessica wanted him to have a chance alone with the collie, and then come back to her. Dawn hesitated a little, but the thoughts of that squirrel again, the very thought of it. She agreed. So here she was, almost 130 miles away from the scene of the “crime” before.
The sexy collie was wearing a little different outfit this time. Since she was EXPECTING to get laid, she was wearing something a little more suited to that. A white leather skirt hung around her waist, her thigh high boots still gracing her legs, and a thin cotton tank top under a white leather vest with silver buttons and tassels. This time, she had no backpack, No heavy equipment. Finally, she saw it. A campfire in the distance as she rounded the hill. Beside it, Jake was nude. She had NEVER seen him with clothes on. He was roasting marshmallows by the fire, and looking very serene. Dawn stopped short, and ducked a little, to watch him, to see what he was doing. She felt so naughty, watching this naked fur in the wild. Yet, it seemed so perfect. His fur was a gorgeous shade of gray in the evening light. He placed a marshmallow on the end of a stick, and placed it in the fire. He waited a couple of moment, and yawned wide. He looked at the sky, and seemed to notice a cloud. Dawn noticed it too. It looked like a set of breasts, ironically. It would seem the squirrel thought so to. Dawn ducked a little more as he heard him exclaim:
“Damn I have it bad!” He laughed and then cussed loudly as he pulled his stick out of the flames, his marshmallow a sad sad cinder. Dawn could not help it. She laughed. The squirrel’s ears perked and he turned around.
“All right, you caught me.” Dawn said as she stood up. She brushed the little bits of sand and grit off her knees and smiled at Jake. She walked over to him, careful not to slip as she came down off the hill.
“Hello Dawn.” he said softly. “Thank you for coming. I intend to make this worth your while, trust me.” He flicked his tail very squirrelishly and moved over to her, tossing his stick into the fire. It crackled and popped as Dawn blushed suddenly and felt herself immediately getting wet. Worth her while? Like last time was not enough? She held him close. She got hotter. His nude body, his obscenely soft young fur. She closed her eyes and shivered a little.
“Th … thank you. I did not know what to expect, but I really enjoyed last time. And wanted to know if I could feel that way again...?” she said choppily, not even sure HOW to say what it was she wanted to say. The squirrel smiled and flicked his tail.
“You’re nervous too, huh?” he said. He sat back down on the log in front of his lovely fire. Dawn sat down beside him, and warmed her hands reflexively, even though they were already hot. Somehow, his being nervous made her feel a little better, and a little wetter. She could seduce him. He was all alone in this waste of a few hundred miles. She began to feel better.
“Yeah, a little. I am not used to this... I mean... being nude in the outdoors, you already know I am used to that. But...” she faltered a little.
“But having me nude out here is a little different? Same for me.” he smiled.
“You mean... you do that too? Come out here to be naked?” she asked softly, her tail wagging a little subconsciously.
“You bet! What better feeling is there than being nude in the sunshine? Feeling the wind blow through your fur, uninhibited... Gods, it is a great feeling.” he says, as if selling the idea to the collie. Dawn piped up a little.
“Wow! I thought I was like, the only one!” she said loudly.
“Nope. You are the second one I have found, so we are more common that either of us thought.” Jake replied comfortingly. “Jessica is the same way, found her on the net.” He chuckles lightly. Dawn scratched her ears a bit, looking at Jake. She could just not imagine him at a computer, because he had nothing on him showing that he had contact with civilization. He looked, well... wild. Clean. Beautiful, but wild. She sighed softly. He was perfect the way he was now. She then irked softly to herself. She still had on all her clothes. She could get naked too. It would be wonderful... the fire’s warmth on her naked body in the cool evening breeze. She got up.
“Hey, let me take off my clothes. You don’t have to tell me that stuff. I know, been doing it for years now.” She laughed softly, and removed her clothing hastily, placing it behind a large stone, so they could not even be seen. It appeared that Jake thought about that too, as his jeans and T-shirt were already there. She returned to look at him, completely nude. He stood up for her again, and they gazed at each other fondly, just appreciating each other’s nudity. Dawn traced every inch of Jake with her eyes. His deep grey fur, the tips speckled with brown, covered his body in uniform softness, that looked almost unnatural. His fur was subjected to the natural elements, and unclothed enough, that it even lacked the banding left behind by clothes, around his waist, most noticeably. It would appear that when he did wear clothing, it was not tight. Perhaps merely a belted robe. The perfection of his gorgeous fur was perhaps the most noticeable singular trait about him. Dawn wondered why she had not noticed before. She smiled as she looked at his powerful legs, his cheerful, healthy, energetic eyes. His small ears pressed to his skull. He was perfect. Dawn found herself blushing as she stared as his sheath. He was starting to get aroused, doing the same with her, watching, looking, and studying her intently. The tip of his shaft had slid into view. It glistened wet, ready to be touched, tasted, everything.
Jake looked at Dawn just as intently. She more obviously wore clothes the majority of the time. She still generally wore boots and the like when she did “dress down” during her job. Now however, her body was fully nude. Not even socks graced her feet. The squirrel was not the only one aroused. Looking down at herself, slightly embarrassed suddenly by being noticed looking in the squirrel’s lap, Dawn saw her nipples. Pert and hard, pink, begging for a touch, no matter what kind. And it was still pretty hot out. Her fur was silky and smooth, and while it did not look so soft, it was just as lovely. Her tail, specifically, was long and flowing, many colors, and swayed back and forth in her interest for the squirrel. The squirrel’s tail did the usual little jerking back and forth motion that it was accustomed to, but it was not as full and flowing as the canine tail of his partner.
“You are so very beautiful,” Jake finally said, breaking the silence. “A body like that is meant never to be covered. Never.” He smiled warmly at Dawn, placing his hands on her shoulders. “May I beg the privilege of pleasuring such a perfect body...?” He caressed down her arms tenderly. Dawn blushed heavily. This was very different from the first night she spent with him. Before, he was not so charming. But now, he was certainly worth the walk. Dawn smiled to herself, and took her role. If he wanted to be the submissive one here, it would simply not do for her to be her normal shy self. She looked at him coldly.
“You may pleasure me, but after you are done, I will be allowed to do as I wish to your body. These are my only terms.” she announced rather flatly. Jake smiled very wide, and then bowed.
“It shall be as you wish... Here, come over here...” He led her away from the fire a little bit, and pointed on the ground. There was a thick blanket on the ground, almost as thick as a small mattress, foldable, with ties, like a sleeping back, only much heavier. It was pattered in desert sand, so it was hard to even see. It would be like making love on a soft desert ground. Dawn smiled. She got onto her hands and knees, and then rolled onto her rump, and picked her feet up, dusting them off over the ground. She pulled her now clean footpads over the blanket and smiled up at Jake, who followed suit. He lay down on the blanket beside her and pulled her shoulder, getting her to lie on her back. It was starting to get dark, the firelight sending shadows in an outward circle. There were stars in the sky already. Dawn sighed happily as the cool breeze swept over her more cherished zones. She loved being nude. Jake began to caress his paws gently over her body, cherishing it just as much as the desert breeze did. He rolled and placed a leg over hers, and began to lightly kiss her shoulders. Dawn sighs happily again and opened her legs a little. She was ready for him already, but knew he was going to take his own sweet time pleasuring her. He had all night. Why rush?
Jake started his little pleasure torture by talking to Dawn softly. He smiled and nosed her. “I am going to do something called “The Venus Butterfly” on you, Dawn.” he said softly. Dawn cooed excitedly.
“Ohhh... Jake that sounds exciting. Yes, try it... see what it does for me.” she said. Dawn arches her back a little, getting more comfortable on the blanket. There were no rocks under her or anything. Jake must have already swept them away. He thought of everything. Jake continued to speak.
“I will need your help, Miss Dawn.” he said softly, “I want you to think of how you feel right now, sexually. Think very carefully. Imagine a level system. There are ten levels. The first is sexual interest, the second and third are sensation of arousal, and the fourth and fifth is sexual heat, which make you wet and needy, and six and seven are sexual pleasure, that make you long for more, and allow you to feel like you don’t wanna stop. Level eight, you can start to feel tingling and know that you are going to cum soon. Level 9 you cannot stop. There is nothing that can make you stop, and if you were masturbating and hit this point, you would NOT stop. Ten, you are cumming... Can you think about that?” Jake paused, his voice so soft and gentle. “Now... tell me... where are you now? What level do you exist at...?” Jake smiled, kissing the side of Dawn’s neck lightly. Dawn shuddered. She had gotten highly aroused just listening to him.
“I... I think I am around... four, maybe five. I ... I am starting to get wet now...” She moved her hips up and down a little. Jake then placed a hand on her hips to keep them from moving.
“Now I want you to think carefully about where each level falls, and let me know every time you go up a level, or down a level, okay?” Jake said, twitching his tail.
“Oh...okay.” Dawn said, shuddering slightly from an unseen, unfelt breeze that went through her body. She laid still for Jake.
Jake got to work eagerly on her lovely body. He caressed over her fur along her legs and arms and tummy, and finally, brought his muzzle to her tits, and began to suck them gently, switching from one to the other, and then back. He rolled his tongue over her sensitive delicate flesh almost abusively. She arched her back a little, and cooed softly. She whimpered.
“Mmm, Jake... Six... I’m wet... I know I am...” She held the blanket at her side. She looked up at the stars. This was so perfect. Jake stopped and just caressed her legs and arms. She looked up at him, her eyes half closed with disappointment. “Mmmm... Jake... Don’t stop... please don’t stop...” she begged. Jake smiled lovingly.
“I will... And you will not do anything about it. This is important for how I wish to pleasure you, understand?” he said softly. Dawn nodded.
“Five... “ She said softly, disappointed as her level of excitement declined. She was still wet of course, but not getting any wetter just by being petting. She gasped as the squirrel moved down her body and moaned softly as his tongue caressed her inner thigh. She shut her eyes tightly, and whimpered again.
“S... Six...” she stammered. She felt the tingling in her sex again. She looked beside her. He was fully aroused now. His shaft was free of his sheath completely, and looked swollen to the point of splitting from how unbelievably tight it was. He was already drooling pre from the tip. Dawn took in this sight as the squirrel’s tongue caressed her inner thigh. Dawn arched her back suddenly as she felt that powerful, thick, short caressing tool part the lips of her yearning sex. She shivered violently at it, and bucked her hips a little.
“Seven... Jake seven, don’t stop... it feels so good...” She whimpered as he immediately pulled his tongue away. “Oh Jake, don’t stop please...” Dawn begged, bringing her paws up to her nipples. Jake watched her there, almost cruelly. Dawn panted softly as Dawn played with her rosy pink nipples desperately. She finally stopped and sighed.
“I am back... at six.” she panted. Jake moves his muzzle back down to her warm folds and parted them again, slowly beginning a methodical and deliberate licking. Dawn cooed softly, and resumed playing with her nipples. It felt so good. She could not believe how good it felt, and by THINKING of her pleasure, it was even better. She was concentrating on how much pleasure was being felt as he licked her.
Finally, that tongue stopped just stroking her sex, and delved into it, as deep as his little tongue would go. He was not canine, so his tongue had little to offer for length, but it was strong, and he dug her juices out as best he could, and his short muzzle was well suited to sucking. He pulled her juices out like that as well.
She arched her back and announced” Seven...” in increasing volume as he ground his tongue against her sensitive little clit. She was certainly at a seven. Fully feeling sexual pleasure, not just excitement. She felt like he was having sex with her, giving her body what it came down here for. If he continued this, just as it was now, long enough, she would surely cum. She moaned loudly again, and bucked her hips a little.
“Oh Jake, it feels so good. You are gonna make me cummmm so hard...” She wept softly to the stars, clenching the blanket. Jake sped up for her. She tossed her head back.
“Oh my god, YES Jake!!!” she shouted. She quivered. “I’m at an eight! I feel it! I can feel my orgasm, I am gonna cum for you!” She could feel that broad short perfect tongue digging into her deeply, pulling her senses and her juices and her orgasm from deep down inside. “Make me cum Jake!” she cried.
Much to her horror, he stopped licking, just gently kneading her thighs. Jake watched her in slight amusement as panic set in.
“Jake NO! Don’t you dare stop! Stick that fucking tongue back in there and finish the job, dammit!” she cried. She was frantic, digging her claws all the way through the blanket, into the sandy earth beneath. She had her eyes shut tight. Dawn gasped inside her mind. She could not believe she just said that. But it was so good. She was so ready for an orgasm. She could feel it coming up fast, and she was denied it. How dare he! She whimpered softly.
“Ohh, ohh! Seven... please... start again...” He chuckled, and complied, this time, slipping two fingers into her sex, deeply. She was soaked with saliva and her own sexual fluids, pouring from her. Jake began to work his fingers back and forth, his palm facing skyward. As he pressed deep, he hooked his fingers forward a bit and tickled a very deep and extremely sensitive location. She arched her back again. “YES!” she wailed. She rolled her hips into his muzzle as best she could, grinding her clit against his front teeth so hard that she feared they might actually break. She forced herself to calm, shaking, holding the sheets.
“Eight! Yes, you have me again! Take me Jake! Gods, Let me cum for you!” she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. She had NEVER felt this level of pleasure in masturbation or sex. Nothing even remotely close. She could feel every touch, caress, ridge, claw, and taste bud the squirrel was touching her with. She whimpered. She felt it. The heat welling up. Surging foreword.
“Nine, Jake! I’m gonna... gonna... I’m gonna cummm!” And she held her body still, bracing. Jake stopped. Dawn fairly SCREAMED. “HELL NO!” she wailed. She grabbed the back of his head. His soft fur clenched in her fingers, she slammed his muzzle back into her sex. “Don’t you fucking dare, bitch!” she wailed, her eyes wide open, her body shaking violently.
Her muscles flexed tight. She was not even close to letting him go either. Jake surrendered with a gleeful sounding moan and licked with his powerful tongue between his probing fingers rapidly. Dawn cried out in ecstasy, her howls shattering the night as she exploded on Jake’s muzzle with all her sexual tension at once. Her body thrashed violently, and she render the blanket in half, her claws slashing it and gripping it tight as she screamed again, and he continued to lick.
“Jake... I’m... I’m cumming... again!” she wailed, shaking again. “I’m... I’m... “ And she howled again, her back coming off the blanket as juices poured from her, glittering like diamonds in the firelight as they ran from her soaking pussy to the ruined blanket. She whimpered in shock at the second powerful rush and cried loudly over and over as her body was wracked with waves after wave after wave of this powerful orgasm, going so far beyond anything she had ever experienced before in her life, and she felt the unthinkable. More tingling... It was going to happen again. “Oh god... Stop Jake... you can stop now...” she whimpered letting him go.
“Oh god Jake, AGAIN!” She broke her own words off with another night-shattering howl that died half way through as she felt the world go fuzzy, and her entire body went numb, before she felt the light impact of her head hitting the soft sand under the blanket, and darkness took her.

Dave963
09-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Dawn startled awake. She looked at the squirrel looking over her, watching her sleep. She tingled all over, and still felt dizzy. She blinked a few times, her mind trying to adjust to her surroundings again. Her fur between her legs was drenched in her cum. She was still twitching a little from it. She was almost sore from how hard she came for this squirrel. She tried to piece together what happened again. She sighed as she realized again what had taken place. She looked up happily at Jake.
“Mmmmm... Jake... That was so good...” she moaned softly, rolling onto her side to face him. “God that was good! I’m sorry I passed out like that... I really couldn’t help myself,” she said, chuckling softly. “That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. Thank you!” She caressed his thigh gently. “How long was I... Out?” She smiles sheepishly. Jake laughed softly.
“You were only out about ten minutes.” as he says this, Dawn’s hands caress a wet and still very solid squirrel shaft. Dawn gasps and looks up at him. He smiles back at her. “See? Not been long at all.” he chuckles again. Dawn grins almost evilly.
“Now you gotta pay up. I gave you what you wanted. Now it’s my turn.” she says softly. She wagged her tail lightly. Jake looked at her blankly.
“What are you talking about?” he asked softly. Dawn smiled cheerfully, rolling him onto his back.
“Bad squirrel, you don’t even remember.” she said, mock pouting. “You got to do what you wanted with my body, now I get to do what I want to do with yours, and I want to do what Jessica did... But, I’ve never done it before, so you have to tell me how to do it right.” she said with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. She moved around so her knees were off to the right of his shoulders, and her top half laid over his hips, her muzzle about four inches from that hot, salty shaft. She gazed at it as it twitched, teasing her. She could see every single little detail with such clarity from how hard and ready he was. It was making her wet again, just looking at it, though she was still wet enough from her orgasm that he could have easily taken her while she was passed out. Jake looked up at the collie again.
“Oh, you are right. Well then, I shall teach you if you like. Best way is to get started, and I will tell you what you are doing wrong, and let you alter it until it is right. It is a good way to learn. “ He was blushing, even though he was acting calm. Dawn nodded slightly, and tilted her head down.
“Don’t get me wrong, I have had sex a lot of times before you and I did what we did back then. But, I have never... sucked.” She looks at the treat that she has taken into her hands. She caresses up and down the tender meat with both paws, feeling how wet and hard it is. “I want to. I just have not done it before. So don’t be disappointed. I won’t be like what you were to me, but I can at least give you the joy of knowing you were the first I did that to.” She smiled and leaned her head down. She was ready. She opened her mouth, her tongue out slightly, and took the hot flesh into her mouth. She allowed that shaft to enter her muzzle as far back as she could take it without hitting a gag reflex. The lupine muzzle being long enough, she was able to get most of it. Her hand gripped the base of it, and she closed her muzzle over it. Jake gasped slightly over the feel of the heat of her mouth. Dawn moaned softly. It was salty, but she liked the way it felt against her tongue. Smooth, wet, and she could feel his pulse. She really liked that. She looked up at Jake. His eyes were closed. He was enjoying it already. He was just so turned on perhaps by what he had done, that he was manifestly ready for this. Dawn began to rock her head back and forth, sucking on him slightly, finally lowering the pressure in her mouth enough that her cheeks suck in. She mumphed around him happily and inquisitively. Jake looked up through silted eyes. He spoke softly.
“You are doing very very well.” he arched his back a little. “You are not doing anything wrong at all. But there are some additional things you can do right.” He caressed her head softly as he spoke. “Use your tongue more. You can do more with your mouth than you can having sex alone. Take advantage of that.” he said softly. “Roll the tip of your tongue around the tip of my cock.” he gasped rather suddenly as Dawn complied. “Mmmmmph… nngg… god… like that... but keep going... in little circles, and back and forth, and you push it in and pull it out. It has double the effect that sex would.” He groaned deeply, throwing his head back as Dawn works in compliance. She ticked her head back and forth, her paw squeezing around his base as she moved. Her tongue swirled around the tip rapidly finally, and she felt herself getting the hand of it. She sucked harder, and felt more of her tongue in contact with him as she sucked him further down. She moved her head back and forth a little faster, again trying to take him deeper. Jake grunted softly a few times, his hips bouncing a bit. “Mmmph… ngggph… yes... like that. Don’t take me in yet, love.” he said softly. “Work with the tip. Then, when I am ready to cum, you can take me is if you want, but be ready to swallow a lot, so you don’t choke. That keeps you from tasting it if you are not ready to taste it when I cum. I don’t expect you to your first time.” Dawn smiled a little and pulled back a little, swirling her tongue over the head of his thick cock and sucked on him hard, twisting and turning her head as she bobbed it up and down slightly. Jake closed his eyes and began to buck his hips. He whimpered softly. Dawn sped up again. His hips rolled against her stroking mouth, and she closed her muzzle tighter around him, sucking even harder. She was beginning to feel a light tingle herself. It felt so good. She was sexually enjoying this. She looked up Jake’s body. Not as much as he was enjoying it though. She moved her muzzle a little faster, and rubbed hi balls with her other paw as she began using the first on the base of his thick, throbbing member, with light up and down strokes against the stroking of her hot, powerful mouth. Jake whimpered a little and tensed up. He trembled as Dawn rolled her tongue harder on him. “D...Dawn... I’m gonna cum....” Dawn moaned on him, pumping her paw franticly over his shaft while she pulled off to say something quickly.
“Yes! I wan taste it... let me have it on my tongue!” she cried, taking him back into her muzzle with a wet “mmmphth” and she sucked on him more franticly, her paws both working, trying to coax out of him exactly what she had been working for. And Dawn was finally rewarded. She yipped softly around him in surprise at the force at which his thick, hot seed splattered all over her tongue. She moaned as she swallowed the liquid hungrily, and feeling a little squeamish at first, but, as he continued to jet it, she quickly became obsessed with getting every drops. She moved her muzzle up and down, and caressed his balls lovingly as she sucked him hard, pulling from him every drop he could give her, much to the loud and powerful approval of the squirrel. Jake writhed as his seed was sucked from him with those powerful jaws. And Dawn pulled him all the way in now, the back of her through closing around the tip of that dripping cock as she swallowed hard around him, sucking just the tip inside her throat, pulling the last few drops down her gullet eagerly. Dawn whimpered again. It was too much for her to stand. She was horny as hell now as she felt the last drop drizzle out of him. She jumped on top of him, the same motion taking his cock deep into her slit. She pressed around him with her sex, causing him to cry out, her hot, slick walls sucking him almost as hard as her mouth had done, but with far more searing heat. She began to ride him, her claws pressed into his shoulders, pressing him to the ground. Jake cried out again.
“Mmmmnng… Dawn… I can’t… do it so soon after cumming like that!” he cried. Dawn held him down by the neck. She was not hearing any of it. She bucked her hips desperately.
“Shut up, Jake... You said anything I wanted, and I am not done with your body yet. Let me finish using it, then’ we’re even!” she cried. She was already panting. So hard, he was still rock hard. He was writhing under her desperately, in pain and pleasure beyond his wildest imagination from the hot tight collie now on top of him. He cried out softly again, and bucked his hips a little underneath her, desperate to make her cum to make the pain stop. He gritted his teeth as Dawn rode him harder. “Nff… Ngg… Yes! Just... be... a good... squirrel... and let... Dawn... FINISH!” he cried, and she leaned foreword, her hips bouncing up and down, the wet sound of that cock slipping in and out of her filling the night. She cried out softly again, her body more apparently sore as she was getting closer to cumming. This one was going to hurt, but she did not care. She wanted it, and she wanted to cum around that shaft, pounding in and out of her now. She heard a moan of pleasure from the squirrel and bounced her hips harder. “Yes! Cum again! Let me feel it in me! Let me feel your seed splash inside me!” Dawn cried loudly. There was likely no one in a hundred miles of this place. She could be as loud as she wanted, and was milking that fact for everything it was worth. He held his shoulders for a while, and, as he got a little more excited, feeling his heat returning to him, the tingling coming back, returning Dawn’s affections, thrust for trust, he placed his hands on her rump, and began to try to control her speed. Dawn grabbed his hands and slammed them back down, holding his wrists. She cried out softly again. “Mpph… hnnf… hnnngf… Yes Jake, cum for me! Cum with me! Faster... deeper... I want to feel it deep!” Dawn threw her head back, rolling her hips desperately. Her body contracted. It was happening. “Oh god! Cumming!” Dawn shrieked into the night. She trembled on top of the squirrel. He grunted loudly and rolled his hips hard into her, and, as she began to resume her desperate pumping to enjoy her orgasm to the fullest while she soaked his hips with her juices, he found release. Dawn wailed again, at the top of her lungs, cumming a second time, even more powerful and painful, as she felt hot seed splatter against her cervix. “OH GOD YESS!!!” she cried, and shouted again in orgasmic desperation and fury. She cried out again, but her cry crackled into a croak as her voice failed her, and she coughed a bit, her sex contracting as she coughed, and poor Jake crying out in agony as she squeezed him inside her involuntarily. She panted heavily and slumped foreword, Jake’s softening cock still inside her, her sex dripping with his seed, and her own watery cum. Jake panted heavily, and whispered into her ear.
“That was perhaps the best sex I have ever had.” he said softly. “I love it when you yell at me.” he chuckled lightly. Dawn heaved and panted.
“I’m in pain,” she said softly. “But it’s a good kind of hurt.” She moaned long and low. “But so much of it. Just hold me Jake...Don’t let me move... She closed her eyes, her chest still heaving.
“You did it right. You did it very well Dawn. You did a wonderful, wonderful job.” Jake said softly. “I hope it was worth your coming out here.” He smiled.
“It was more than worth a walk across any desert, sweetie. I would do it again any time, any day...” she panted. She was started to get control of her breathing back, but she was starting to drift off.
“You promise?” Jake said happily.
“I promise.” Dawn replied. She stayed awake, forcefully. She did not want to fall asleep. She did not want to just have sex with him in the night and then that be the end of it again. She looked down at him, and propped herself up. He was still awake. That night, Dawn spent the rest of the night actually talking to him, and learning more about why he enjoyed nudity, and finding out how similar he was to her. And it was the most romantic evening of laying their nude and talking she had ever had, regardless of how many lovers she had known. While too sore from the powerful orgasms she had, Dawn still felt satisfied by each hour of kissing, conversation, and gentle caress. It would be a night that she never forgot.

suziebloo
09-13-2010, 01:55 PM
lol I had to google furry to see what it meant. =P

Nice contirbution though x

Dave963
09-14-2010, 02:58 PM
hmmm it seems as if i must edumacate all of you :P

Storm84
10-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Furry chicks are hot! lol, I know exactly what they are. While I am not one myself I would love to bang a furry chick. And now to read the story....lol

Brigit Astar
10-03-2010, 07:12 AM
the author of this story should be acknowledged

Storm84
10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Brigit....

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Dessert Dessert, part 1
by Alps Aris Sarsis

It looks to me like he already did.