PDA

View Full Version : Pushing

stargazer
10-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Stella Walker dressed for school, this her fifth school her parent`s always seem to be moving. cause of their jobs working for Semco Labs.
Stella walked down for breakfast, Carl her dad greeted her with a kiss, her mom walked in with a tall stack of pan cakes, Nancy was a Bio Tech she told Stella while she ate"No Pushing". Stella looked at her,"I`ll do my best".

Stella ate got into her car, for she was sixteen,she checked herself in the mirror, just a few freckles, she smiled off she drove, soon she wa at Melbrone High, Stella took a deep breath, carring her bag,she was very smart but she didn`t show it tho .
First class was P.E. she was in the locker room changing when she screamed, when a dead rat fell out, some girls was laughing, MS Craft the teacher, came in, Stella holding her shirt to her 36B breast.

She carried the rat out ,Stella just looked at one of the girls,Stella just smiled as she walked by, they was playing volley ball ,Stella looked at the girls,they began to feel hot, one girl was rubbing her pussy, MS Craft she ran over to her yelling at her
"What`s the hell wrong with you " the girl was crying I can`t help it.

Stella smiled, the girl was helped to the locker room by her freinds Stella looked once again at them, MS Craft walked in to talk to her when she seen the girls naked ,
they was licking each other,she seen a towle twisted up and shoved in a girls ass. MS Craft screamed at them, but they just kept going at it.

Soon the other girls came running in seeing their freinds naked having sex,MS Craft tried to pulled them apart but they fought back,Stella thought it was enough she let them go , they looked around, asking what happen? MS Craft told them to dress and go to the office.

Stella walked thru the halls it was a buzz,Stella sat in Mrs Yunni class she taught history, Stella sat there trying not to be noticed, but she was called on again to answer the question, Stella acted dumb the class laughed, Mrs Yunni asked her to stay after class.

Stella sat Mrs Yunni, asked why she was actting that way ,Stella didn`t have a good reason,she then read her thought for she could do that too ,"DAM " she read the thought, wont have time to veiw the movie . It was lunch Stella walked back to Mrs Yunni`s class Stella smiled old slut she said.

Mrs Yunni like anime, the dirty kind,Stella would soon fix her too Stella found out where she lived , Stella walked up to the door, rang the bell Trudy stood there looking at Stella she handed her the package thought you might enjoy these.
Trudy asked what they was? , Stella walked passed her let`s find out.

Stella took the package put in a disc Trudy seen La Blue Girl Stella told her i like this the best,the shower sence, when the teacher was gettnig her pussy fingered by the girl, "does that make your pussy wet?" Trudy couldn`t speak, lets go to the bath room Trudy followed her .

Stella took off her clothes, she told Trudy to strip she did as she was told , Stella knew the husband was out of town, she began to act out the movie ,fingers was working Trudy`s pussy soon she was licking her clit, all the while she began to rub her clit till it too became a cock .

Stella told her to suck it,Trudy was on her knees her tongue licking the cock ,
her tongue going around the head , soon she was taking it all down her throat," you sure a slut" Trudy just knoded kept on sucking, "ready to be fucked ?" Stella had her against the wall she held one leg up while she fucked her Trudy moaned with pleasure, "MORE" she begged Trudy turned around she spread her pussy lips open
Stella made her cock thicker, OOOOOHHHHH GOOOD!!!!! Trudy screamed .

Trudy`s pussy was filled Stella fucked her slow, Trudy begged her to go faster
NO Stella said tears fromed in Trudy`s Please "I`ll never call on you again in class
Stella walked into the bed room,Trudy followed like a puppy would, Stella laid onthe bed her cock standing tall, Stella told her to sit on it.

Trudy lowered herself feeling her pussy being strechted, "now fuck your self" Trudy
began to fuck ,her juices was flowing it covered the cock faster she went feeling climax after climax, Trudy fell asleep, her pussy and ass both fucked .

Stella was at home laying in her special bed tubes going into her arms, electric wires in her skull, her mother kissed her fore head , told you not to push so hard baby Stella smiled i tried i really did she closed her eyes and fell asleep .

Landy
10-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks for adding this but it does not make any sense to me.

bnewbs
10-30-2010, 05:22 AM
hot but hard to understand

dragonice442
12-17-2010, 07:22 AM
great story

MrsDunham
09-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Think of the main character as professor xavier. the ability to push thoughts into someones mind.

jbrick
01-14-2012, 12:56 PM
I loved it

chrisc58
05-20-2012, 03:07 PM
what?? sorry but someone shud check ur story before posting it didnt understand

actionmaster6
05-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Really confusing story. Didn't really understand what was going on.

ironeagle2
10-04-2013, 08:54 AM
hard to understand