PDA

View Full Version : Far Away Romance

X DiRTY N h0T X
10-20-2010, 01:45 PM
** Before reading, you must know this story didnt require me sitting at my computer wondering what to type for hours, i did this in a rush. this is an email i wrote to a girl, the names are the same, nothing has changed, this is as real as it gets with out actually doing it, its the story of what we would do together, if she wasnt so far away, also try to read the story as a catholic 17 year old girl would. Here we go.**

****Okay, Kayla this email.. will consist of a extremely dirty and sexual fantasy, it will be presented like a story, and i use very dirty words, if you are going to read this, do it with caution, it may consist of making you verry wet, and make these words turn into visual images in your head. i certainly hope so, we will see ;) ****

You get home from school one day, and theres no body home, your family is gone on a little vaction with out you, you dont really care, you decide to go on facebook to see if your corey is on, when you logg on you see a message in your inbox, it was sent 5 minutes ago, it reads " Kayla, ive been thinking about you alot lately, and i have decided i couldnt wait a month, or a year or more to see you, ive flown down to see you today, as a matter of fact im out side right now. Im going to kiss you as soon as i see you, come see me :) "

your astionished.. Corey? is here? oh my god!! your brain is kinda of stalled and you dont really feel your self walking to ur front door, its like ur body is doing it of your own accord, with out ur brains direction.

I can see you walking towards your door and i am nervous, scared, eager, full of anticapting, every second passes so slow its like i can count to ten in between my heart beats, which is messed up cause its beating extremely fast.

You open your door, and there i stand, 5"11 brown hair, and green eyes, im wearing blue jeans and skate shoes but your not looking at that, im not wearing a shirt.. your eyes look at my dark tan, muscles rippling strong arms, sexy shoulders and i have the biggest grin on my face.. i approach you, walk through the door and gently push you against the wall.

I can tell your speech less, but that suits my motives well, i dont want to talk, i cup my hand around your slender neck and lean my semi-naked body up against you, i look into your baffled eyes and see the mix of emotions your feeling, i take that all away when i bend my neck and kiss your soft lips.

Your taken aback, surpised but you get an intense shiver down your spine when my lips meet yours, you barely know what is happening but your brain isnt in this anymore, your taken away with the passion of it and your body acts on its own free will, soon your moving with me, our lips flowing together in perfect harmony.

I tease your tongue with the tip of my own, and soon we are using our tongues togethers swirling around.. tasting each other.

Your hand is on my bare chest and your feeling me, feeling the desire you have for me, and being fasinated by how turned on just kissing me is making you. it makes you wet but your to embarrased to say.

I fortunately can tell by the way your breathing, the way your kissing me and the way your feeling me to know how bad you want more. i take the decision out of your hand, i pick you extremely easily and take you to your bed room. I set you down carefully on your bed and climb on top of you. My body rubbing against yours, kissing you i leave your lips and start kissing your neck, down the left side so your heads tilted back a little and your breathes are sounding more like moans.

I slide my hand slowly up your tummy, and for some hot accident your not wearing a bra, i reach up and carress your left nipple, it was already perky from the shivers ive been sending down your body, i squeeze your amazing full boobs and kiss the right side of your neck.

Your getting wayy to caught up in this but your not gonna let it stop, on the contray you sit up and peal off your tank top leaving your bare breasts exposed to my tender touch.. your thinking about how good my lips would feel on your nipples.. but im already ahead of you.

I bend over slightly, and suck on your nipple making them stand up even more while caressing the other one.. im getting extremely hard and you can tell, because some how during me kissing you my jeans came off, my body is now completly naked except for my boxers, and my cock is standing at full attention, and the way im pushed against you.. makes you feel my hard dick right between your legs.. the way i move against you.. as im kissing you, makes my dick rub against your pussy.

You have never been more wet in your life, your surprised i cant see it through ur pjs ( yes you are wearing pjs ;] )
your body reacts again on its own and you slide your hand down and grab my cock through my boxers and start feeling the hardness of me and how long i am.. you really reallly are loving being with me physically.

I am loving the tender touch of ur soft warm hand on my cock.. but i want to please you more.. so i give your lips another pasionate kiss and then start kissing down your body.. from your lips to your neck then your nipples, sliding down your tummy untill i am between your legs, your still wearing your pjs and im in the middle of your spread legs. i push my lips into the fabric and push until i feel your pussy on my mouth.. i start moving my mouth around on your young sweet virgen pussy and you are astoinshed at how it feels.. i do this for a while and let you moan until...

You suddenly decide that you cant do this anylonger.. you need more, you feel like your wetter than water, you throw off your pjs and i take off your panties until your bare sweet pussy lips are infront of me, i grab your thighs, and with my tongue taste your little pussy, You dont give me a chance to tease you and push your self down on my lips i stick my tongue in your clit and lick you in small circles really deep tasting you.. you taste amazing and it just makes me hornier..

Your in a different world all you feel is pleasure, thats it, your head is tilted back in your breathing so rapidly.. you have never before experinced how wonderful your pussy can make you feel especially when your corey is helping make it happen, your so caught up you dont even notice until my finger is inside you that im fucking you with it, you start to feel a powerful spasm building up.. im fingering and licking your pussy and your absoutely and totally taken by lust for me.

I start pounding my finger in your virgen pussy hard and licking you even faster, your twitching and squeezing the bed sheets and i please you until your overcome with a tidal wave of pleasure when i licked you in one certain area you grab my head and guide my lips to where it is, i keep licking you there and your going estatic.. your moaning soooo loud then.. your orgasm hits you. just like that, your pussy gets tight on my tongue and i keep licking you, and you get soo much wetter its amazing..

your absoutely gone out of the world your in pure excasty.. pure lust.. pure heaven.. your body feels numb but sooo good, you open your eyes.. and you see me there kneeling between your legs, with in half a second your on top of me pushing me down on the bed kissing me hard and fast.. your pussy is grinding on my cock and you want to pay me back for the heaven i just gave you.. and.. you just really wanna hold my cock again, you reach down and pull my dick out of my boxers, and start pounding on me really hard and fast..

I love it sooo much!! your kissing my neck and getting lower, over my chest and finally untill ur lips are hovering over my adament hard cock, i ask you.. the first words i say to you that day.. "Kayla.. baby.. please take me in your mouth"

You do not hesistate.. your lips carress my cock and your slide your tongue down my shaft as you go down on me.. you start sucking me deeper into your little texan mouth.. you are amazed by how hard and smooth my cock is.. you really do enjoy sucking on it.. you learn more about it as you practice on me.. until suddenly i stiffen even more that i already am and before you kno what hits you.. my cum seeps into your until then, virgen mouth.. you feel the texture of it and decide.. you wanna swallow it, it actually tastes good, so you do.

I am sooo happy with you at that moment.. so perfect.. its so beautiful just being with you kayla.. we cuddle competely naked in your bed under the covers, kissing each other softely and quietly whispering things we never could have said to each other before this experince you feel closer to me than ever, maybe a little less innocent.. but you think it was competely worth it.

: ]
Your man: C. L. H.

davesmistress
10-21-2010, 09:18 PM
thanks for the addition

crzy67
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks for your story.

loobinator69
06-29-2011, 08:08 PM
so hot. so how'd she respond to this?