PDA

View Full Version : My first time fucking and posting a story,

KingDingaling
10-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Hello all I am brand new at writting these stories so I wanted to start out by sharing the story of my first time with everyone.

The story begins in 2001 when I was a jr in highschool. I had previously moved from the city out to the country a few years before and never really took to my new school, so when JR year rolled around i opted to go to the vocational school instead of staying where i was. That was where we met. She was from a school a town over and just seemed to good to be true. She worked with my best friend and always came to talk to him at lunch time. She was kind of a goody two shoes if you will raised in a real strict christian home, always wore skirts and dresses and was just generally way to nice for me. I was kind of a bully and looking back now I realize I was an asshole, at the time i never thought me and her would get along like we did. The weeks wore on and she kept coming around and grew on me i guess. So I talked to my buddy about her and he said she was fair game so I went and asked her if she wanted to get together and for some reason she said yes. So we dated for a few months and then we decided it was time to take it up a notch. I remember the first time was a mess.
We were parked out in the middle of a corn field literally, she used to have this little dodge colt and it was so small. but anyways we pulled the seats all the way back and she reached over slowly and undid my pants and began stroking my dick while we were kissing. I was hard in no time. i reached over and slid her panties off from under her skirt and began fingering her and playing with her clit. I had her put her leg up on the dash and started to lick her sweet pussy. I don't know if it was just because it was my first time or what but that was the best tasting pussy i have ever eaten. I licked her and sucked on that swollen clit for a good lil while. After a while she just got too horny and climbed over to the passenger side and straddled me. She was on top of me and trying to work my cock into her tight virgin pussy but it just would not go. She was too tight and I was too big so after a while she gave up in frustration and we called it a night.
The next weekend she came over to my house out in the country and we was watching a movie I can't remember which one exactly but I remember there was a sex scene in it and as we were alone in the family room with my mom dad bro and sis being in the dining room playing cards, I began to lick on her ear and kiss her neck. As I am kissing her neck she starts rubbing my dick through my basketball shorts. Almost instantly I was hard as a rock and she was getting wet from the ear licking and neck kissing, so we got up and went outside to my car in the driveway. At the time we had a huge driveway always full of cars and a boat. so I parked my car on the far side so if anyone came out to investigate what we were doing the motion light would give them away.
So we are sitting there in my car an old 83 caddy el dorado. she grabs my face and kisses me like never before saying she doesn't care how much it hurts she wants me inside her this time. so i lay her back on the big front seat and lick her sweet virgin pussy for a while to get her good and wet then slowly slide my dick up to her pussy. I start to ease in and then feel her hymen so i tell her to relax and then slide it back a lil and ram it all the way in her. she squeals a lil but we start to kiss and i keep going and after a minute she is fine.I fucked her right there in that caddy like that for about ten minutes and then had her rasie up and straddle me. she loved being in control like that on top and i loved sucking on her perky pink nipples. we fucked like that for what seemed like forever with her grinding that sweet lil pussy on my shaft and then the motion light came on and my lil brother came outside to see what we were doing. I told him we were just listening to the radio to leave us alone and he left. she was instantly sucking my dick and in no time I came in her mouth.
Well that was the story of my first time, my future stories will be better because i can make them up i just wanted to share this everyone. I am 25 now and married, but still love remembering this story. I don't know what it is but this girl is still in my thoughts everyday and I can't help it. we broke up in 2003 and met up a few times after that when I came home on leave we fucked everytime we saw each other. Last time I saw her was 2005 and the last time we talked in 07 she told me she was still in love with me and always was. I still feel the same for her today that i did when this story took place but now we are both married with kids and live in different states. It's just crazy this still has a hold on me after all this time. Anyways thanks for reading and letting me vent a little. I have nobody to tell this to and it helps to get it out there and get some feedback.
Thanks everyone better stories to come I promise. Any feedback would be appreciated.

surfguy17
10-31-2010, 07:48 PM
spread it out next time too much text in one paragraph

Slim_328
11-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Nice story..

frankjohnmoore
01-23-2011, 01:33 AM
enjoyed it,,,,,,thanks