PDA

View Full Version : A Quick One While He's Away

jreezy33
10-31-2010, 08:40 PM
Kurt pulled into the neighborhood and felt his cell phone vibrate, indicating a new text message. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and read the message:

Date: 3/17/10 9:17.42 AM

Kurt swore to himself and turned onto a street a few blocks away from the Chambers’s street. Kurt Andersen and Lilly Chambers were both eighteen and seniors in high school. They were looking forward to spending most of Spring Break together, but Lilly’s father had decided to take the week off as well. That definitely ruined the plans they made. But, Mr. Chambers was going car shopping, so Lilly had the house to herself. Or soon would.

Kurt slowly drove through the neighborhood, keeping a good distance away from the Chambers house. His phone vibrated again. It was from Lilly, a simple message of a smiley face. Kurt drove straight to the house, being careful not to go too fast or run any stop signs. As he pulled onto their street, he saw Mr. Chambers driving away from the house, in the opposite direction. Kurt pulled up to the curb, got out and walked up to the house.

He walked right in, Lilly having left the door unlocked. After he closed the door, he headed right up the stairs. When he made the turn at the landing, he saw Lilly standing at the top of the stairs, wearing her favorite robe, a deep jade, silk, full-length robe. His cock immediately jumped, straining against his clothes. She had the sash tied tightly around her waist, which accentuated her curvy form. The robe formed a deep V, exposing the pale flesh of her chest. Her long, blond hair rested over her shoulders and chest, just reaching her small breasts.

Even though they had just seen each other over the weekend, it seemed ages ago. They met each other in an earnest embrace, and as they kissed their tongues met, voraciously wanting each other. Eventually, she broke off the kiss, and they stood in place, holding each other.

“Hhhmmmm, Kurt,” she sighed into his neck. “Why does three days seem like forever?”

“I guess it just feels that way when you’re away from the one you love,” Kurt answered her.

Lilly turned, took hold of Kurt’s hand, and led him to her room. They had never done anything like this in her room before. In truth, even though they had been together for over two years, they had only been lovers a short time. Once inside her room, she turned, facing him, and untied the sash of her robe, revealing the rest of her lithe body. Kurt stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her waist, drawing her close. The robe fell off her shoulders but otherwise didn’t fall. She threw her head back as he kissed her neck, then her earlobe, and finally her shoulder. Tiny goosebumps rose all over her body.

Kurt backed her up until Lilly was at the edge of her bed. He released her, and she dropped her robe to the floor. As she climbed on top of the bed, Kurt took off his clothes. Soon, he was standing above her, his erection rigid. They each took time to admire the other’s body.

“You’re so beautiful,” Kurt told Lilly as he kissed his was from her ankles to her knees, up her thighs and to her hips. She inhaled sharply as he kissed her abdomen just above her neatly trimmed pubis. He began to open her legs to him, but she resisted,

“No, Kurt, please. I don’t think I can do that.”

He looked into her eyes, pleading with her: “I just want to make you feel good. Won’t you let me try?”

“I’m not sure,” she said, looking away.

“Why don’t we try, and if you don’t like it for whatever reason, just say so, and I’ll stop.”

She considered his proposal. “Well, I guess we can try.” She looked back into his eyes, “But you promise, if I want to quit, you’ll quit, right?”

“Definitely.”

Kurt separated her legs, removing Lilly’s last bit of resistance to him. He rubbed his hands up and down her thighs, and her breathing quickened. He traced the outline of her lips with his fingers, feeling her moistness. Kurt kissed just above her clitoris. Lilly moaned her approval. He gently licked and sucked her clit, and Lilly writhed in ecstatic agony. She grabbed his hair and held him close to her.

Kurt continued his attention to her, kissing, licking, and sucking her nub with a ravenous desire. Lilly squirmed beneath him, chest heaving, moaning nearly unintelligible encouragement. He probed her canal with his tongue, and as he did, Lilly’s body shook in sudden climax, her nectar seeping onto his lips and chin.

Lilly’s eyes were closed in blissful delight, so Kurt rose, got onto the bed and kneeled between her legs. He drove his hard member into her warm, saturated nether region. Lilly drew up her knees to better accept his incursion, and they were quickly in a complementary rhythm, jolts of pleasure spinning through them both. Soon, it was Kurt’s turn for a thunderous orgasm, as he exploded deep within her.

Both of them lay there, each slowly moving their bodies in the aftermath of their mutual satisfaction. Lilly looked deep into Kurt’s eyes: “Don’t ever let me talk you out of doing that,” she said with a floating, unbridled joy. “Ever.”

Kurt didn’t answer her. He kissed her forehead and enjoyed the moment. He’d have to leave soon; it wouldn’t do to get caught by her dad. Eventually, and reluctantly, he got up and dressed. Lilly saw him to the door, her hair tousled. He walked down the path to his car. Waving, he got in and drove off, while Lilly watched after him, longing to still be with him.

//

The title, “A Quick One, While He’s Away,” is the title from a song by The Who. Mind you, I’ve never actually heard the song before, but the title was obviously enough inspiration for me to write a story. I think the original implication of the song was referring to a married woman and her lover, but I decided to go in a different direction. I hope you approve.

//

Please check out my stories on deviantArt: http://jreezy33.deviantart.com/
I’m posting what I’ve done there to this forum as well!

surfguy17
11-01-2010, 11:45 AM
good story :)

frankjohnmoore
11-19-2010, 12:15 AM
very good short and to the point,,,,,,thanks

jreezy33
11-22-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm glad you both liked it!

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:13 PM
nice lil story