PDA

View Full Version : Gangfucked at the neighbors house.

beth smith
11-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Walt stopped by last week when my hubby was out of town again. He told me that his two friends that I had fucked a few weeks ago had told a few of thier friends at work about me and they showed off some pictures they had taken that night and wanted some of that. I was so turned on at the thought of being gangfucked I laid back on the couch and pulled up my skirt so walt could get a good look. He burried his face between my leds for a while and then asked if I would be interested. I asked him how many guys would be taking turns fucking my hot pussy. He said he thought about four or five but wasn't sure. I said I would love it. I started masturbating while he watched and told me how these guys would love to watch me do that. Well the gangbang finally took place about a week later and all that I can say is that my pussy was fully and completely satisfied. There were five guys altogether and they fucked me multiple times each. My pussy was huge by the time they all finished and for the first time in my life I felt fully satisfied. I am willing to do that again sometime with five or so different guys. Beth Smith

comsmith22
11-17-2010, 05:37 PM
When and where can we get an invite...?

raven1019
12-18-2010, 06:28 AM
story like too short

frankjohnmoore
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
good storys but could be longer,,,,,,thanks

etbet
06-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Needs more