PDA

View Full Version : Cock Sucker Pt. II [CD]

_memories.
11-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Cock Sucker Pt. II [Cross-Dressing]
Every Night Is A New Outfit

So it's gotten to the point where my girlfriend Rachel has fully embraced my coming out as a cross-dressing slut boy. Lately I've been spending hours in her lap in front of the computer with her hand down the front of my jeans, browsing through Victoria's Secret catalogues and sex costume websites picking out the sexiest, sluttiest outfits and lingerie and ordering them to the apartment. Rachel would of course make some great suggestions on putting together amazing outfits.

"Fuck, I'd love to see you in those stockings. That skirt would go great with that top, too."

I'd click away at the 'Add to Shopping Cart' button, buying everything I had ever fantasized about wearing; mesh, fishnet, nylon, animal print stockings; garter belts; straps; skirts; lace tops; boyshorts; panties - everything. Not only that, but skintight jeans, tops, high-heels, boots... It was my dream come true, although I practically drained my bank account (More than worth it.).

"Something is missing, though.", Rachel told me.

"What could be missing? I've bought just about everything in the catalogue!", I said with surprise.

"Hmm.. Don't worry about it right now, alright?", she told me.

A couple of weeks passed before a few boxes showed up at the door. Finally! Rachel was surprisingly the first to start ripping open boxes, pulling things out and looking at me with excitement and anxiousness to get me into an outfit. She picked out a pair of sexy black panties, which looked close to boyshorts, and smiled at me. :)

I hopped in the shower while Rachel riffled through my giant pile of dreams. I made sure to shave everything down there. This was one of the first times I had shaved my ass which was one of the most amazing feelings in the world! So smooth and free! Also, this was the very first time I had ever shaved my legs, which was hard to give up at first! By the time I got out of the shower, there was a nice little outfit sitting there on the counter for me, how sweet. I moisturized and perfumed myself and felt nice and clean.

"I've got a surprise for you when you come out of the bathroom!", Rachel yelled from the other room.

After putting on some comfortable black boyshorts, I quickly pulled on a pair of hot skinny jeans, some highsocks, a very small black bra, a white button down top that showed my midriff and the top of my bra and straps, and to bring it all together, a sexy little black leather jacket. Finally, a cute pair of little black boots. I walked out of the bathroom as Rachel was sitting there on the couch waiting. She greeted me with a giant smile and a cute giggle.

"So, what was that surprise you said you had for me?"

Rachel pulled out a long blonde wig. I was surprised that I hadn't thought of it before, and very excited. She helped me put it on as I looked at myself in the mirror. It looked so natural and sexy.

"One more thing...", Rachel said as she ran off into the other room.

She came back with a box. Another great idea! She opened the lid, and inside was my very own eyeliner, cover up, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, everything I needed! I sat as she did her work. I looked gorgeous! I could barely believe my eyes, but I looked above average as a girl, and I doubted anyone in public could tell the difference between me and my femme side. I felt sexy as fuck, and the only thing wrong with my look was the fact that I was starting to get a large bulge in my jeans.

Rachel looked at me in the eyes with absolute lust. I actually felt like a lesbian when she kissed me! Seeing the pink lipstick smear on her face. Most amazing thing ever. It just gets better and better. I would have been extremely nervous and resisting if I didn't think I looked so good, but Rachel said we should go out to dinner. I agreed, although I think my heart skipped a beat when I said OK.

"Just let me go get myself ready, I don't want my boyfriend to look TOO much better than I do!", she said playfully.

Rachel gave me one of her purses to use. I felt as if it was just a girl's night. I could not stop smiling the entire night! I was afraid of my voice giving me away, so I whispered everything to Rachel. She was basically my voice for the night, besides, it was kind of cute and shy.

We arrived, and got a table right away. The waiter came to the table, and I'm happy to say that he was smiling at me quite a bit. Normally I would get a beer, but Rachel ordered me a martini with dinner.

Rachel and I were having an amazing night, and it only got better when a cute boy actually came up to our table and bought us both drinks.

"My name is Brett, how about your's?", he said with a deep voice.

"My name is Rachel, this is my friend... Victoria,", Rachel came up with a quick name.
"She doesn't say much."

"Well, I've gotta say, she is really cute.", Brett said with a smile.

"How would you girls like to come to my place tonight? I'm having a little get together."

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that so much,", Rachel told him with a giggle in her voice.
"but I'm sure my friend would love to give you her number!" she suggested with another giggle.

I tried to hide my giant smile as I wrote my number on his hand with a pen I found in 'my' purse. He smiled at me as he walked off and actually bragged to his friends about getting my number! Rachel and I looked at eachother and laughed.

After dinner, we were both tipsy and giggly. Another part of this that made my night was when we both walked into the ladies room! It felt so naughty, and even naughtier when Rachel locked the door behind us! She looked at me, kissed me on the lips and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I love having a girlfriend with such a sexy little secret.", She smiled.

She unbuckled my big belt buckle and pulled down my jeans as I leaned backward against the door. She kissed my thighs and ran her fingers up my smooth legs. I looked up and closed my eyes for a minute, savouring the moment. My heart was beating like a drum. She pulled down the front of my boyshorts.

"I want your cock, Victoria."

"Ah! Fuck! Please!", I couldn't finish a sentence.

She reached in and grabbed my throbbing, precum dripping dick. I looked down at her holding it in her hand, as if to examine it, just letting her warm breath turn me on to the point of explosion. She ran her tongue up the bottom of my rod, and licked off the cum that had been hanging there off the head. I watched as it disappeared between her lips. She sucked and jerked that dick like her life depended on it. She reached up with her other hand and felt my stomach, as she ran her fingers down to my ass, which she groped as she blew me.

She unbuttoned her top and jerked me fast and hard.

"Come on me Victoria!" she whispered.

Without hesitation, I blew my load on her face. It ran down her neck and onto her chest. She scooped some off of her chest with her finger and licked it off without breaing eye-contact. After sucking the rest of the cum out of me and cleaning her face, we left the bathroom. Red-faced and weak, I stumbled out. We paid the bill and cabbed back home.

READ PART III - COMING VERY SOON

Sorry for the slow start and quick finish, but I had a lot of ideas for this one, and this was mainly to build up to part 3.

Hope you liked it!