PDA

View Full Version : maybe she was a little young

usafslut
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
I walked into the bathroom of the bar I had been in. There was on stall being used. As I sat down in the one next to it I heard the other woman talking to herself. She was obviously drunk and upset with herself for being so.

We both exited our stalls at about the same time. The woman was more like a girl. If she was more than 19 I would have been surprised, but she was very sexy and not wearing too much and I could see a bouncer letting her in. I on the other hand was wearing a pair of fashion jeans and a blouse.

I looked at her and asked if she was alright. She replied "I let my friend set me up and I can't stand the guy. I mean he is good looking and from the bulge in his pants that he keeps rubbing against me, I can tell he is hung, and has me horny as hell, but he is so arrogant that I don't want to give in to his bullshit".

"So why don't you just bolt?" I asked.

"I wish. Of course guess who drove? The asshole?" she replied.

I asked her where she lived and found that she didn't live far from my place.

I suggested " look, I was about to leave and you don't live far from me, I could give you a ride home if you want."

She splashed some water in her face trying to reduce the impact of what ever she had been drinking. She was thinking it over so I added, "and I am starving and want to stop and get something, which might help you out as well."

She looked at me and asked "why would you do this, you don't know me at all?"

I smiled and replied "well, I have been exactly where you are right now, and I wish someone had helped me out, and oh fuck I might as well say it, I am horny as hell myself and figured we might help each other out if we get to know each other."

"You mean you are trying to pick me up here?" she asked with a surprised look on her face.

I replied "I am offering you a ride home and to stop for some food on the way. If you are interested in doing more I'd love too, it's been a while since I made out with another girl and I have some nice toys at home. So when is the last time you kissed a girl?"

I figured a girl this hot must have at least experimented. Her hard breasts were half out of the tight low cut top, so she liked showing them off. If she bent over from the waist you be looking at her ass cheeks, so I figured she loved sex, and like me especially at that age, I was open to a lot.

She was still looking at me like I was freak and replied "nice toys in that they are big? I have never had a real one inside me.". She looked at the surprised expression on my face and then laughed and said "I mean a real dildo not a real cock". And we both laughed.

45 minutes later we were walking into my apartment. We had talked a lot on the ride. She was drunk but I didn't think she would get sick.

When we entered my living room, I figured it was it time to just go for it. Even though I am close to 10 years older than Barb I hoped she would find me sexy, but then again she was here so, so things looked good. I turned towards her, looked at her really nice body, then up to her eyes and then leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. She didn't back off so I opened my mouth.

Her tongue found mine, before mine even entered her mouth. We continued to kiss, but I felt that she was becoming more aggressive than I. The kiss gained heat as our tongues played with each other. I raised a hand and cupped a breast. Her hand quickly covered mine and pushed it hard against her young tit. I squeezed and she moaned slightly.

I started to move my other hand up to her other breast. She grabbed my wrist and pulled away from me, still holding my wrist. She asked "which way to your bedroom?"

I moved past her and turned my arm, so that we were holding hands and I lead her to my room. As we entered the room I said "it appears I am not your first girl?"

She replied "I made out with a girl a couple of years ago, but I have thought about doing a lot more since then." She pulled at my arm and stopped, I turned in towards her. Our lips met again and we were kissing. Soft at first but then it was hard. This girl appeared to like it that way. So this time when I squeezed her breast I squeezed hard, and she moaned.

I felt her arms moving and her trying to get her top off. I backed away from my kiss and helped her out of her outfit. She was standing there in a very sexy and skimpy pair of thong panties and matching bra. "Very nice" i said as I eyed her hungrily. She had a perfect body and she had to know it.

"Off with your clothes, all of them!" she seemed to almost command. Damn, I thought, do I have a sign over my head that reads "she's submissive." It seems that every situation I get into lately I am being bossed around, and I love it.

She stayed in her underwear and watched as I got naked. "Not bad yourself" she said as she now eyed me from head to toe. She then turned toward the bed and asked me, no told would be more like it, to undo her bra. I did and then reached around from behind and played with tits and nipples. I leaned into her so my breasts were getting pushed in as well.

"Now my panties" I heard her pant to me.

I used my tongue to trail down her back as I lowered myself to my knees. I pulled at the strap but didn't lower her thong. Instead I started kissing all around her butt cheeks. I finally moved the strap over that was in her crack and started to lick where the fabric had just been. I did this till I found her back hole and then licked at the opening.

"i have never let anyone do that" she said as she turned her head trying to watch me, with no success. I replied with a command of my own. "Put your hands on the bed." as she did I had more access to her butt and licked up and down her crack again and then started to work on her tight ass muscle. I curled my tongue and pushed it in her slightly. She moaned her approval so I kept working it. Her muscle finally relaxed and I could feel my tongue go in a little deeper.

I did this for a few minutes and then moved my mouth back and replaced my tongue with a finger. I slid it in slowly but deep and didn't stop till it was all the way in. I started to finger fuck her ass, and again the moans were escaping her mouth.

Without stopping my fingering I shifted my body around so I had access to her pussy. My head was against the bed and I looked at the cute, cleanly shaved snatch. I smiled, leaned forward and began to lap her slit from my finger in her ass, to the hard clit that had popped out from it's hood.

I licked her hard as I continued the fingering of her ass. Where I was sitting I could reach under my bed and I did. I felt around for my sweater box, which had a bunch of things, none of which were sweaters. I pulled the box out and took the top off without missing a lick.

I felt for a small vibrator to put up her ass, but came to my anal bead rod first, and figured that would do even better. It was a 12 inch plastic stick with 8 beads attached to it. I then reached back in and found one of the bottles of lube. I had different flavors and didn't really care which one at this point

I stopped licking so I could see what I was doing and replaced the work my tongue was doing, with the thumb of the hand I was fingering her with. I slid my thumb inside her pussy and then worked my fingers inside both her holes, and she loved it.

I used one hand to flip the top up on the lube bottle and then squeezed some jell on each of the beads and put some extra on the first one. Then turned the bottle upside down and squeezed some into my hand.

I finally was ready, so I took my other hand away from the work it had been doing on her and her moans stopped. I took the finger that had been in her ass and slid it and my pointer finger through the jell in my other palm. When they had a bunch of lube on them I brought them both to her ass and slid them inside the tight hole. Between the fingering she had been getting and the lube, the two fingers slid right in. I heard her moan again and slid my fingers all the way in.

I fingered her for only a minute or two and then removed them. I puled them out and said "time for the first toy." she turned to see what I had and I showed her. Her eyes bulged a little so I didn't give her time to think about it. I put the skinny tip into her hole and pushed the first bead inside her, she moaned as it past her sphincter. I continued the slow pushing and each bead made it's way inside her anal cavity. With the passing of each bead, an excited moan left her mouth.

When all 8 beads where in her, I had her get up on the bed as I held the dildo inside her/ I had her shift around the bed and I slid underneath her, in a 69 position. It didn't take a second and she started lapping me.

I waited a minute or two to just enjoy this and then I started to lick her very wet labia. I reached around and instead of doing what I had planned to do, moving the anal toy out slowly bead by bead, I was too turned on and could tell she was too. So I grabbed the handle and pulled the thing almost out of her and the. Slammed it back in, as if it were a normal dildo. I had my tongue inside her now, and I could feel the tightening of pussy as each bead pulled against her anal opening.

I fucked her hard in the ass as we both continued the oral on each other's pussies. It didn't take long and the girl was screaming in an intense orgasm. She had pulled her mouth away from my pussy so she she could scream. I was close too, so i just pushed up on my heals and made contact with any part of her face that I could. I think I found her chin and started to grind into it.

Her climax had made her totally wet all over and I kept my fast movement of my hand and tongue and kept her on her high. I could hardly feel any pressure of her sphincter on the dildo except when her muscle tighten when totally climaxing.

I could not hold back any longer and pulled the dildo out of her. I dropped the toy moved my arms down and with one hand grabbed her head and pulled it down on my pussy. She started to lick again. I pulled my mouth from her pussy and commanded her to suck my clit. The way I am built, it is not hard to find my clit.

She started to suck it and I exploded in my climax. I brought my other hand up and spread my fingers and shoved 2 in each of her sex play organs and almost punched them in and out as I continued to cum. She came again.

This went on a little longer till we had to rest from exhaustion. I pushed her off me and we turned till we could kiss each other. We kissed and cuddled till we feel asleep, from our first round.

mmintz
11-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Really good story, nice base line and great opening sex scene. Keep up the good work!

12sam
11-22-2010, 03:54 AM
Good story. Is there more?

fomostuff
11-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Yours stories never fail to satisfy.

comsmith22
11-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Most excellent... and as always, Thank You for another one of your magnificent stories...

Smile123456789
11-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Would enjoy reading round two, or more...

frankjohnmoore
11-27-2010, 01:49 AM
this was a great one,,,,thanks

Dubya
11-29-2010, 02:36 PM
You never disappoint!

easyboy
11-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Really enjoyable.

Schnepfe
12-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks! I really enjoy ALL of your stories!

Ricey
12-25-2010, 02:09 AM
That is a damn hot story, would love a part 2

grneyed
12-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Hot, thanks for sharing!

Kiho001
12-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Simply fantastic...as always!

warbit
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
love it

dress2totheleft
11-11-2011, 08:32 AM
great start more to come i hope

xxxcumii
12-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Great story

Shyness
01-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks was very nice :-)

hitthewall
03-21-2012, 12:19 AM
thanks! great story. love how it played out

chrisc58
05-12-2012, 04:15 PM
great story

Chicago
05-17-2012, 12:04 PM
hot.

ynglvr
05-18-2012, 08:06 PM
nice story...thanks

1red2dogcow
07-21-2012, 02:16 AM
Great story thanks

SEVERUSMAX
08-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Lesbian anal in the girls' room....not bad at all.

easyboy
09-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Well written and very hot.

crzy67
09-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks for posting.

bermuda45
09-16-2012, 02:49 AM
What happens later, or maybe in the morning your story is to nice to stop there

tech
09-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Great start

jonbick234
10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Awesome. I hope you continue the story. Loved it.

my first
10-02-2012, 08:03 AM
very good keep them cumming

hawkoftheknight
03-15-2013, 02:40 AM
Great story!!!!

chren49
04-26-2013, 08:06 AM
hot little story

sweethillary
06-25-2013, 05:23 PM
love it