PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's first time

sarah_greer
11-24-2010, 09:34 AM
My first fuck was in the missionary position. It happened when I was 18. I was a nurse and my boyfriend sometimes visited me in the nurse's home. I was not ready to have full sex, but we often kissed and caressed each other, and had stripped each other's clothes so we had been naked together several times. It was so difficult at those times, not to fuck, that we had agreed a rule: that one of us must always wear panties (or briefs) so that the barrier of cloth would give us enough resistance to prevent him penetrating me in the heat of excitement.

This time, he was naked and I wore panties. I loved his body – the feel of his bare skin, the way his cock went so hard at my touch, the warmth of his crotch, the smooth firm curve f his bare buttocks. And he loved mine – he used to kiss my breasts, sucking them into his mouth, and he would rub his hand on the outside of my cunt, pressing so that I almost came from just tat contact, and sometimes he would slip a finger inside me, in my cunt, so that I wished for it to be his cock.

I was in the Missionary Position. He was above me, laying on me so that his chest pressed into my bare breasts, squashing them. His legs were between my thighs, which were spread, and his cock was rubbing against me, up and down, though the material of y panties that was all that separated us. I could feel his cock, every detail, as it rubbed me: the hard shiny head, the ridge, and the stiff long shaft. the had of his cock was rubbing back and forth, up and down, along the length of my cunt lips and I could feel it very clearly. The ridge below the helmet gave me an intense arousal, because as the head rubbed me the ridge followed, pressing even harder, massaging my cunt lips. And the shaft followed the ridge, a long stiff smooth rod that more stroked than rubbed.

Each time the cock pulled back, it slipped down so the head was actually between my thighs, nestling against my cunt, and when it started to slide back it would lodge there, trying t enter me but stopped by the panties, before it lifted and moved on, rubbing me but leaving me empty. When it did this it pushed so that a bit of it did in fact enter me: just a tiny way, pulling the panty material with it so that my cunt felt a hint of fullness but moderated by the panty material that held the cock back and stopped it from going in.

I was almost beside myself with desire and need. My tits felt tingly, so sensitive, under the pressure of the bare male skin that squashed and rubbed against them. My hands were full of male buttock, groping, sliding, pulling him onto me, grasping and caressing at the naked skin.

The cock pushed, caught in the panties, pressed in and then lifted,, rubbing all along my hungry cunt. I was so empty. I wanted it in me so much. I reached, with one hand, down between my thighs to where the cock shaft rubbed at my panties. Th back of my fingers felt the hot stiffness of the cock shaft, my fingertips felt the edge of my panties. he cock shaft pulled back, its warm hardness rubbing over the backs of my fingers. Then the ridge, a line of pressure like a caress, and then the head, ht and hard and smooth, rubbing over the back of my fingers and then slipping, down a tiny bit, down between my naked thighs, down to where my virgin cunt opened and yearned. It paused, and I moved my fingers, drawing aside the panties. My cunt lips felt a moment of cool, the panties gone and the air reaching them. Then the cock pushed, and met not panty but cunt: not resistant material but welcoming open cunt. I almost came when the head touched me. Every sensation was intense, savoured, I remember it still so clearly that it makes me wet. It was hot, hotter then my eager cunt lips, and hard so that it pushed the cunt lips aside, opening me, spreading me, pushing at me. It pushed and I felt my cunt lips part, and the head slipped in further, spreading me more, I was opening up, my cunt lips flowing past it like a warm wet river flowing past a thrusting promontory. My hips were rising, I did not know I was doing that but they rose, on their own, and took the cock so that the big hard shiny head slipped in, and then the ridge, opening me fully and penetrating, fucking, into me at last. Then the shaft, so easy now as it slid and slipped and forced itself in, following the cock head that spread me and speared me and fucked itself into me. A lot of shaft, so much cock, so full, so hard, so thick in my virgin tight wet warm young cunt. All the way in, fully in, deep as it would go.

Now it began, the fucking. My first fuck. The male body naked above me, rising and falling, driving its thick long cock into m and then out, in and out and in and out like a piston, possessing me, moving my body, forcing me down into the bed with every thrust, taking e, having me, fucking me. I was transported, taken to another place, my whole consciousness focussed on my cunt, on the invading penetrating cock that plunged and thrust, hammered and rammed, filled and fucked at me. My cut was on fire, noises were coming from my mouth like those of an animal grunting, my cunt rose and followed each time the cock withdrew a hungry eager searching cunt that wanted to be filled, fucked, again and again and again.

Then the waves of orgasm took me. Waves of ecstasy that my whole body, convulsed me, made me trash my head nd writhe my hips and grip the naked male body with my arms, pulling it into me so that its cock would go deeper, harder, as my cunt spasmed and I felt the cock shaft pulse and the sperm flowed and the wet warmth flooded me and I came.

Lovely. My first fuck.

terryrayc
11-24-2010, 10:47 AM
nice, very nice.

surfguy17
11-24-2010, 03:21 PM
excellent story

Landy
11-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Nice story but you should proof read it before you post. There are several letters missing as though you where typing in a hurry and did not hit the key hard enough.

comsmith22
11-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Cute, Sweet, Hot, and to the point... Thanks... good story...

ryouez69
11-25-2010, 09:57 AM
nice story could be longer

ironeagle2
12-05-2010, 07:59 AM
not bad but i do agree you need to check ur spelling

Ashley
12-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Having your tits squashed doesnt sound very appealing. Lol.

slegel
12-13-2010, 07:21 AM
Really nice!!! I wish to fuck you in the same way... :-))))

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 10:25 AM
great story

Psychiee
01-20-2011, 11:30 AM
well written but I take the point made by Landy! spell check would have been a great help.little attention to detail,wont go amiss!

frankjohnmoore
01-23-2011, 03:04 AM
nice story ,,,,,,thanks

anna-town
01-24-2011, 06:47 AM
very hot story ... thanks

tech
03-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Very nice

megan
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
That one sounded like the real thing - well done and done well by the sound of it.
Nurses Rock....

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:29 PM
nice story , thanks

icelight
03-27-2011, 03:56 PM
nice :D a great hot story! :D