PDA

View Full Version : (Sexy Cat) My Chemistry Teacher Teaches Me Something

Mother
11-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Written By:- Sexy Cat

I'm Lana Olsen and I'm 15. I'm a sophmore in high school, and I'm a pretty good student, except for chem, which I don't understand. My parents force me to go to tutoring, but my tutor was out sick on day, so I asked my teacher, Mr. Theo to help me out. I told my friends I'd be late to Drama practice.

I ran down the hallways to get to the lab, and saw that Mr. Theo was waiting for me. "Lana, you're late."

"Sorry, Mr.Theo. I had to tell someone that I'd be late to practice. I've got the lead in the play." He nodded, and I sat down on a stool and got my books out.

"So, Lana, what don't you understand about Chemistry?" He was sitting across from me, and his feet kept touching my legs. I'd just thought that he couldn't get comfortable with his long legs.

"Well, I don't understand why the molecules are so attracted to each other."

"To begin with... molecules aren't attracted like people are. Lana do all the boys find you attractive?"

"Mr. Theo..." I blushed and realized that he was coming on to me. "I don't think that this is good, Mr. Theo."

"Lana... what isn't right? I'm curious about you. I like you. Call me Kyle." He got up from the stool and pulled the shades down on the windows and doors.

"Mr. Theo...Kyle... I just need help with my chem."

"I can help you with that Lana." He was behind me, touching my neck. "Lana, I'll show you what real chemistry is..."

I jumped up from my stool and turned around to face Kyle, my chem teacher. "Mum... never mind, I have to get to practice. Bye, Mr. Theo." I tried to leave, but Kyle grabbed a hold of my arms and pulled me to the back of the classroom.

"Lana... this is chemistry." His lips was upon my face, and I tried to get away. I protested...."Mr. Theo... please I've got to get to Drama."

"You wanted to know what molecules are about... I'm showing you Lana." He roughly pulled my tube top down, and my breasts spilled out. "I'm attracted to your tits." He pinched my nipples. "My hands are attracted to your nips." He flicked them, and pushed me up against the wall.

"Kyle..." I moaned when his tongue caressed my nipples.

"See, Lana, your replying to my attraction. Get on your knees and I'll really show you my attraction to you." I dropped to my knees without protest, because I'd never done anything like this. He pulled down his pants and underware, revealing a large cock. It was thick... but not long. Only about five or six inches and about four or five inches around.

"Lick me Lana." I did, all of him. He moaned and pulled me up to his level. Lifting me up, placing me on a lab table, he also pulled up my skirt revealling my little black lace thong. "Lana... I'm attracted to your pussy... and that little thong covering it." He touched the thong, and ripped it from my body. He played with my pussy, flicking my clit... and shoving fingers into me.

"Ohh...Kyle... teacher.... show meee reall cheemmmisstryyy!" He smiled as my head fell back onto the table. Pulling my body to the edge of the table, he positioned his hard cock against my cunny whole. Trying to get his cock into my tight whole was a process... he'd push in and pull out a bit... then push more in then pull out a bit... the process was halted when he hit a barrior inside me.

"Lana Olsen... I'm surprised at you. You're still a virgin! Today we solve that problem." He suddenly thrusted another inch in me and that barrior was reduced to blood that would have flowed out if not for that large plug that moved in and out of me. When the pain that had resulted from my virginity being taken was removed by the fact that I was building to my first orgasm. Kyle and I came at the same time... and he spoke at that moment, "Lana this is attraction... my cum is attracted to your insides and your cumming because of this wonderful attraction."

He pulled out after his cum flowed inside of me, and when I hopped down from the lab table... juices flowed freely from my gapping whole. Blood, his cum, and my own. "Lana! Don't drip on the floor." He ran half naked to the front room and grabbed some towel. "Get back on the table." I did and he pushed the towels deep inside me. "That should keep you from dripping all the way home."

He dressed and pocketed my thong... I was going to ask for it back, but then didn't. I pulled on my top and straigthened my skirt. I was going to leave when Mr. Theo approached me and held on to my arms. "Lana you best not tell anyone about this."

"I won't Mr. Theo." I smiled at him, and tried to pull away again.

"I mean it. And if you have any more trouble with your Chemistry again, cum to me. Or if you just want to cum again... it's fine."

I walked out the door and went home forgetting my practice. I pulled out that cum soaked towel... and wondered whether or not molecules were actually attracted like how I was with Mr. Theo or Kyle. I decided that I needed more help with chemistry, and no one but him would do.