PDA

View Full Version : Cruising Fun at the Park

Dubya
11-30-2010, 08:35 PM
When I'm between girlfriends I go cock crazy. My most recent one broke up with me a few weeks ago so it was time for some dick! I decided to stop by a local hot spot for some fun and I wasn't disappointed. It's a park that's mostly wooded on the bank of a small river. You find action anywhere on the trails but one spot was particularly good. It was away from the road which is good since it is autumn and the cover from the leaves is mostly gone.The spot is by a big tree that had split.
I went to the spot but no one was there. I waited for a few minutes and sure enough, a taker came along. He was about my age, mid-40's, nice looking. He was wearing some tight jeans that showed off his nice bulge. We each stroked ourselves through our pants to give the signal. We pulled our cocks out and reached for each other's. After a little tongue kissing I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. It was about 6.5'' and really thick, shaved clean too. Mine is about 7'', but not as thick as his. I'm unshaven.
I love sucking a thick cock and went to town on this one. I worked my tongue up and down the underside of it, then engulfed it with my mouth. I pulled his pants down to his knees and reached around to his ass. He gasped as I tickled his asshole. I wet my finger with some saliva and worked it in his tight hole. The whole time I never let loose of his cock in my mouth. After several minutes of me massaging his prostate while giving him some expert head, he blew a huge load in my mouth.
Before I realized what was happening, I had another cock shoved in my face. Another guy had come up on us and we had never heard him. His cock was a beauty! It must have been about 9''. It wasn't as thick as the first guy's, which is a good thing. If it were, I wouldn't have been able to take it as deep as I did. He shoved it right down my throat and I took it to the base. I hadn't even had a chance to swallow or spit the other guys load. It ran down my chin. He told me it made me look like a whore. That turned me on immensely!
Guy#1 had sat down on the fallen tree to watch the action. Guy#2 leaned over and started sucking his semi-hard dick. It soon was fully hard again. He was moaning loudly and I was noisily sucking Guy#2. It's a wonder we didn't attract a crowd. When Guy#2 got closer to cumming he stopped sucking Guy#1 and started to face fuck me. He pulled out of my mouth and shot his load on my face, rubbing it all around my face and dick slapping me a couple times. Guy#1 jacked off another load in my face too. Guy#2 called me a cum slut and thanked me. They both zipped up and left.
I jacked my own cock until I came. I rubbed that load on my face too. I had 4 loads from 3 cocks on my face then. That's how the older guy found me when he came up, my face covered in cum, my half hard cock in my hand. He asked if he could have a turn. Who was I to refuse?
He pulled a nice 7.5'' cock, average thickness. I took it in my mouth and started to suck. He asked me if he could fuck my ass. Without answering, I took my pants off, bent over the tree trunk, and spread my ass open. He dropped to his knees and started to lick my puckered hole. This made me weak in the knees. He worked in one, then two fingers to loosen me up. He stood up and I felt him pour lube on my asshole. He greased up his dick and pushed it against the opening. He eased it in gently past the ring of my sphincter.
Once he was in, he moved in a little at a time to let me get used to it. Once he was balls deep in me, he pulled back and started the fucking. He pounded a little harder as he went until he was jackhammering my tight hole. After fucking me for quite a while, he shot his load in me. I turned around and cleaned off his cock with my mouth. he turned me back around and ate his load from my ass. He grabbed my head and passed me the load to my mouth from his.
He knelt down and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth. He then passed me my load too. We kissed passionately for a few minutes and he licked some of the now drying cum from my face. We exchanged numbers and have met again since then.
I really am a cum slut and I love it!

April
12-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the new addition :)

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
everyone likes a good pounding