PDA

View Full Version : (BigMan) Arthur family (incest, bi)

japples
12-03-2010, 01:14 PM
origionally post by bigman at literotica.com

Arthur and Dad Ch. 1
byBigMan©

My dad took my virgin asshole and it was all Jean's fault.

I turned 18 last week, and for my birthday with the family, they all gathered in my honor and took me to a bar afterwards. It was kind of fun, and nice to be legal, but come on, it was my family. Mom , Dad, my sister Debbie and her girlfriend (yep, that's right) and my 2 brothers Bill and Colin, and their girlfriends, Rose and Jean.

At one point I stumbled half drunk towards the men's room. Coming out of the ladies room was Jean. As she passed, she reached out and cupped my balls then squeezed none to gently. HELLO!.... I stopped and stood there letting her squeeze harder and then harder till I was semi-erect. I just stood there for a sec looking at her hand in my crotch, and then I reached down and moved her hand over my growing dick. She began to rub it through my jeans. I was standing in the door of the hallway the bathrooms were located in so no one could see her, and I just leaned against the frame of the opening to the hall and could peek around to see if anyone was coming.

Next thing I know, my zipper is coming down, my dick is filling out and she has her hand in my pants rubbing me through my underwear. I just stood there enjoying the attention. Speaking of attention, my cock was no longer at half-mast. I had a raging hard-on. It was becoming uncomfortably tight in my pants, and she had the sense to realize it. She fumbled around and finally got my underwear down under my balls pulled my hard-on over them and out the fly. She gave me a few pulls and then began to rub the precum over my head with her palm and then started to jack me off, slowly, oh so slowly.

This went on for a few minutes and I wanted more. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to push her down. I wanted my rod in her mouth. She wasn't so sure. She continued to jack me and I continued to try to direct her down. I got a bit rough and pushed hard. She quit wanking me, stepped back and checked out my dick sticking out and pointing straight at her. She gave it a squeeze, then leaned forward gave me a peck and said, "thanks, I knew you had a beauty in there, and I always wanted to check it out." Then she walked around me and out to the bar.

I stood right there with my dick hard and ready and needing relief. I walked into the bathroom, pulled my pants down, spit in my palm and began to finish the job. I reached down with my other hand to fondle my balls. I was just getting a good rhythm going and fantasizing about her kneeling down and finishing the job when Colin knocked on the door and told me to hurry up, they were going to give me my presents. I still hadn't peed, hadn't cum, and I knew I wasn't going to now, so I tucked my thick 7 1/2 inch hard cock in my pants as best I could and went back to the party. I felt like I did when I was a kid, walking around with a hard, hoping no one would notice. I made it through the presents and a cake they brought and finally everyone started to leave. I had ridden with my parents, but told them to go on, I was gonna walk home. I was still half hard and pretty damn horny. I went out the back door and down the alley, cut through a side street and through the park.

It was pretty dark and my hand crept down and began to rub and pinch my cock through my pants as I thought about Colin's girlfriend with her hands on my dick. I stopped behind a tree next to the baseball court and decided to give the beast some freedom and relief. I undid my belt and pants and hauled my dick out of my underwear and began to jack off again. I had been there for a few minutes when I heard a groan. A few feet away on the court, up against the chainlink fence was a guy with his dick out stroking as he watched me. Whatever... I kept on going. Then I heard him call... "hey buddy want me to suck you off?" Well I ain't gay. Yeah my brothers and I have fooled around jerking each other now and then, but I had never had my dick in a guys mouth. He asked again. I thought about it. Shit, I needed relief, and he was on the other side of the fence, so why not. I could fantasize about Jean and get my rocks off, and then make a hasty retreat.

I walked up to the fence still holding my dick and stroking it. He knelt on the ground and waited for me to put my dick through the fence. Man, it was cold. My dick went right through, but was touching the sides of the fence links. The mouth awaited my dick on the other side. He leaned forward and put his mouth on my knob. He worked his tongue over the head and then down on the underside of my shaft. I pushed through more. He took more in. He was good. I grabbed the fence with both hands and began to thrust into his mouth.

It was an odd feeling with the warmth of his mouth and the coolness of the chain as I pulled back. H stuck two fingers through the chain and was touching my balls and trying to reach back to my ass hole. A few more thrust and I felt it build up. He glued his lips to my cock and began to suck. I fucked the fence and his face until I felt the sperm start its journey then pump out the end of my dick. He leaned back and let it hit him in the face. I pumped out the last of my jizz and he leaned back in to suck me and lick up the last of the cum. I shriveled in his mouth and finally pulled my cock back through the fence. His dick was in his hand, and he had cum while giving me head. I put my now satisfied dick in my pants and started to leave. He called after me and said "I'll be here tomorrow night if you want more." I just kept going. The last thing he said was "I'll be waiting."

I slept late, woke with a hard and jacked off to the memory of last night. I kept telling myself that no way was I going back. I went through most of the day with that attitude. Jean and Colin showed up in the evening to chat for awhile with mom and dad. I waited in the hallway to see if Jean would maybe leave the room so I could ask her what the hell she fondled me for last night. I didn't wait in vain. As she headed for the bathroom, I stopped her and asked her. She just laughed and told me again, that she knew I had a good size dick in there and since I was no longer jailbait, she wanted to check it out.

She kept chuckling down the hall, but not before she gave me another pat on my crotch. My girlfriend was out of town and my dick was wanting something, so out of the house I went. I hung out at my best friends house awhile and then got bored and left. It was pretty late, so I decided to go see if that guy was there and if I was gonna get a blowjob. I stood behind the tree again, pulled out my dick and started to masturbate. I didn't wait too long till I heard a cough. There he was, inside the court again, with his dick out. Same thing, I pushed my dick through the chain mesh and enjoyed the sensation of moving it back and forth on the cold metal. He gave me a good blow, but stopped before I was anywhere near ready to cum. He let go of his dick, fished in his pocket and pulled out a condom, and asked if I would fuck his ass.

Oh man, I was pissed. All I wanted was a blowjob and here I was hard and horny and on my way to getting off and he wants me to fuck him. He told me it wouldn't make me gay, I needed to get off and he needed a dick in his ass. He pushed the condom through the fence and stood there holding it while my dick made up my mind. I took the condom, and got it over my cock. He pushed his shorts to his ankles and then pushed his ass to the fence and me. Well, hell, I thought. I can do this. I started to push my dick through the fence and he asked me to spit on his asshole. No way bud. He then spit on his fingers and rubbed them on his ass and tried to stick one in.

I was starting to lose my hard watching this and almost decided to leave. He repeated the process and I started to back up. He asked me to wait and asked if I had ever wanted to fuck my girlfriends ass. Well of course I had. He talked for a minute about that and I thought of my girl's rump turned to me and that asshole I had dreamed about entering. I decided to stay. I guess his ass was wet enough, cause he backed back up to the fence and asked me to fuck him. I put the tip of my dick on his asshole and started to push. He leaned forward a bit and my dick went through the mesh and he reached around and held it as I continued pushing. He pushed back harder and I was in. It was actually pretty tight. He somehow squeezed me with his ass and then I pushed forward more. I slid in deeper. He was moaning, and I was grabbing the fence with both hands pushing my dick all the way through. My balls were up against the chain and it felt really good. He started fucking back and I just stood there pushed up on the fence and let him fuck my dick.

Pretty soon I was all the way in and starting to fuck him. He kept moaning and I told him to be quiet, but truthfully his moans were turning me on. I fucked his ass and the fence and it felt great. He had one hand on the ground steadying himself and one hand on his dick. I felt the cum boiling up and started pounding into the fence. I watched my thick meat go in and out of his ass and finally I was cumming. I pumped and pumped my jizz into the condom as I felt his ass clutching me tight. I heard him grunt and he was shooting cum into the ground. He stayed tight up against me and I stayed hard against the fence.

Finally my limp dick fell out of his ass. The guy turned around, and began taking the condom off. He got it off and took me in his mouth and just kinda lazily sucked and rolled his tongue around cleaning me up. Finally, I pulled through the fence zipped up and left. As I looked back, he had dribbled some of my cum from the condom onto his dick and was rubbing it around. What a sicko. I was tired and headed for the house and bed. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about how good it felt to be in his ass, and I wondered how he could like something as big as my dick up his shithole.

I began to wonder what it felt like to have something up my ass. I reached under me and touched mine. It really didn't do anything for me. I decided to try and push a finger in. That didn't work either, I figured I needed some kinda lube. I snuck down to the kitchen and got a small tupperware container and poured some oil in it. Back in my bed, I dipped a finger in the oil and tried again to enter my ass. This time it went in. It was an odd sensation. I couldn't get much in, and I was really getting turned on by the thought of sticking something up there. I looked around a bit and there was the perfect thing. A cigar in a tube. I had got it for my b-day, but hadn't smoked it. It was just sitting there waiting to go up my ass. I took the tube, dipped it in the oil and placed it against my rectum. It was kinda awkward and I wasn't having much luck. I finally got up went to my desk and stood with my butt over the chair. I put the tube against my asshole, lowered down toward the chair and rested the base of the tube on the seat.

I kinda squirmed around and finally I felt it go inside me. Wow, it felt kinda good. I lowered myself a bit more. I could feel it stretch me and I felt like I had to take a dump. I knew that was just cause it was there, so I lowered a bit more. It was about halfway in. I kinda rocked a bit and lifted and lowered on it. Hey, I like this. I could get about 3/4 of the way in, and then it felt too weird, so I just didn't push it in anymore. I grabbed hold of my steel hard dick and began to jack off while I lowered and raised myself and rocked on my anal intruder. I was really getting off on this when I heard a sound in the hall.

Shit, I hadn't locked the door. I began to pray no one would come in when I heard a knock, and then the door swung open. I was sitting halfway in the chair with a cigar tube up my butt and my dick in my fist. My dad just stared. I didn't know what to do. I let go of my dick, and slowly stood up, the cigar tube still lodged halfway up my butt. Dad said "Son we gotta talk"

The cigar tube began to slowly back out of my butt as I stood there facing my father with a raging hard-on. I felt it plop out of my butt and it made my dick jerk. It hit the floor and rolled against my foot. I was praying for the floor to open up and swallow me. Then dad started talking to me. He understood the need to jerk off, he did it almost everyday himself, but why did I have to stick something up my ass. Was I a sissy, was I gay, what in the world was I doing with something up my butt. I couldn't say anything. He finally got up in my face and said "Answer me... Are you gay boy?"

I stammered out that I wasn't, and that this was the first time I had ever thought of anything like this. When he asked what brought it on, I sure wasn't gonna tell him about the park, so I just said I was curious, I had heard that some people liked it and so I wanted to see what it felt like. He asked me if I had ever let anyone fuck me in the ass and I told him absolutely not. I felt kinda strange standing there with a still pretty hard dick. I started to reach for something to cover up with and he told me to stop.

He came over and stood in front of me checking out my dick. He said he hadn't realized how much of a man I had become. He started asking me personal questions like, how much did I masturbate, had I slept with Judy (my girl), had I fucked her ass, did she blow me and all this stuff. I was pretty embarrassed. He told me to relax, that now that I was a man, we could talk about such things. Then the shocker happened. He reached out and grabbed my dick. He just kinda laid it in is palm and hefted it and then reached under for my balls and rolled them around and all the while talking. I didn't hear much, my head (and my dick) were spinning. He told me I was bigger than my brothers, and thick like he was. He was proud of me.

My dick did the unexpected... it got harder. He chuckled and grasped around it and kinda gave it a few pulls. "Yep", he said "just like your old man, always ready." With that, he pulled the fly of his boxers open to reveal his dick. Still holding and jerking me, he reached in with his other hand and pulled himself out. He started asking questions again. Did I like blowjobs, did I wanna fuck Judy's ass, and did I want a cock up my ass some time. I answered yes, yes and no. All the while he is still giving me a kinda lazy handjob, and stroking himself. When I told him no, I didn't want to have a cock in my ass he asked why?

I just sputtered. He said that sometimes guys liked that stuff even when they weren't gay. Girls liked to play with your ass sometimes and shoot, sometimes something up there just felt good, as I had just discovered. He said he liked to have a finger or two up his now and then, it was just extra pleasure. His dick was getting harder and I could see he was probably bigger than me when erect. He noticed me looking and asked if I had ever jerked another guy off. I just got red and sputtered something about me and Bill and Colin when we were young checking each other out. He let go of his dick and grabbed my wrist and then pulled my hand towards his dick.

"Well, let's see if you can get this thing all the way hard." He laughed and put my hand on his dick and wrapped his fingers around mine and began stroking. I hadn't done this to a guy since I was pretty young, so that was embarrassing enough, but this was my father. He was rubbing the precum from my tip and using it to coat his hand, and he began jacking me for real. He asked me to do the same. He was talking about guys and how when you gotta get off you gotta get off and he thought it was okay for us to help each other. I couldn't believe I was aroused. Why didn't my cock just shrivel up and die. But it didn't, and I sure didn't want him to stop in some weird way.

Now he asked how I liked that cigar tube up my butt and did it feel pretty good. I was relaxing now and not so shocked and admitted that I felt okay, but he interrupted me before I really had a chance to feel much. He let go of me, reached down and picked up the tube. He took a towel I had on the bed, and wiped the tube off. He asked me what I used to lube it and I showed him the container of oil. He looked at me and then dipped the tube in the oil and said that we were gonna finish what I started. He told me to grab hold of my dick and keep jacking, and to bend forward so he could put it back in my ass. I just stood there. He said if I really wanted to know, here was the perfect opportunity and it was safe with him helping me.

I put my dick in my fist and began to pump a little and I leaned forward. I felt the tip of the tube at my asshole. I kinda jumped, it was cold. My dad just kinda rubbed it on my rectum and then dipped it back in the oil. Then I felt him place it back on my asshole and he pushed a little. It just slid right in. I almost passed out. It felt really good, and I was so hard and this was my dad, and shit it just felt good. He pulled it right back out and up against my butt again. He asked me if I liked it. Oh yeah, I sure did. He pushed it in again and this time more than an inch went in. He just kinda stroked it back and forth a little each time it got deeper. I went to work on my cock. I was ready to shoot some serious cum. Dad worked it in and out of my ass and soon, I was uncaring about anything except the feeling in my cock. I could tell it was pretty much all the way in by now. It was really exciting me.

All of a sudden Dad stopped and pulled it out. I just kept on beating my meat intent on an orgasm. Dad put his hand on my back and pushed me forward some more. I figured he was gonna stick it in again. What I felt next against my bum hole was not cold, it was warm and felt completely different. I gasped and started to look around. Dad told me to lean forward some more and keep stroking. I felt a pushing at my ass and knew this wasn't the tube. He kept pushing and I felt my ass starting to stretch open. It had to be his cock. I stopped, panicked thinking about his big dick up there. He told me to relax, that the tube had opened me up and I would be fine.

Now the tube was not small, like some cigars, it was pretty fat, the tube was at least an inch around, but I knew dad was at least two. I was clenching down hard trying to keep that thing out of my ass. All of a sudden, dad smacked my ass hard. I jerked and when I came backwards his dickhead was lodged in my ass. Man was this different. I couldn't breathe. I was scared to move. It felt huge!!! I just stood there feeling my ass stretched out. It hurt, but not real bad. Dad told me to start jacking off again, and just concentrate on orgasm. I grabbed my cock again and started pumping again in earnest.

After a minute I felt my dad start rocking back and forth trying to put a little more in me. By now I wasn't worried about pain, I was just feeling sensation and as he buried deeper and went past my prostate, I started to feel really good. I was stroking my dick and dad started to really fuck me now. Not rough, just getting a good rhythm going. I wanted to howl. Damn, it felt so freaking good, and the thought of it being my father with his dick up my butt just shot lightning through me.

I was getting close and from the grunts my father made, I knew he was too. Finally I reached the point of no return and let out a yelp as cum started to fly out the tip of my dick. I kept pumping and shooting what felt like gallons and just as I was coming down, I heard a groan from dad and I felt his cock plow into me, stop, throb and then dad was shooting up into the depths of my rectum. I was still hard and still pumping as he shot into me. He was buried balls deep and my cum was splattered all over the rug in front of me when I heard the door open. Oh shit, there was mom.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was bent over with my fathers dick up my ass, my hard-on sticking straight out and cum all over the floor and there was mom, looking from dad to me to the rug and back to me.

"I heard a noise," is all she said. I tried to straighten up, but was unsuccessful with dad still in my butt. "Don't move," mom said as she came in, picked up the towel and handed it to me. She looked at dad and said, "Well, my ass isn't good enough, you gotta get up his too?" Then she kinda chuckled. Dad started pulling out of me and I swear the sensation made my knees buckle, and my dick jump. As he plopped out, I stood up with the towel over my cock, and then felt the weirdest sensation. It was my father's cum running out of my ass down my balls and legs. I just didn't know what to do. I just let it run. Dad started telling mom how he found me and how one thing led to another. I thought my head was gonna burst with embarrassment.

When dad told her about how big I was now and asked if she had seen my dick lately, I just stopped caring about anything. It was too much. Dad's cum was running down my legs toward the floor, and my mom took the towel from me, reaching under my rock hard dick to my balls and ass and began to wipe me. She wiped the cum off my legs and then looked up at me from under my dick and told me not to be embarrassed, she had wiped up messes from my bum a million times. I told her it was a bit different. She agreed and then purred as she focused on the rockhard cock above her face. "What a difference this is," she said as she ran a tongue along the underside of my cock. "I remember when I could put your dick and balls in my mouth at the same time. You had such a tiny sweet cock".

Well what are you gonna do? My dad just fucked my virgin ass, my mom has her face right at my fat cock and has just licked it, I am still hard and probably half insane from the events of the night... I took my dick, bent it down towards her and said "see if you can fit it all in your mouth now!" She looked at me for a moment and then raised up so her mouth was even with my dick and she leaned forward and took it in. She didn't waste time on any niceties, she just began to slide my cock down her throat until her lips were against my balls. She held it there a sec and then backed off it. She looked up at me and I thrust it forward to her lips and she took me in her mouth again.

This time she didn't deep-throat me, she began to swirl her tongue around my head and the underside and then began to bob back and forth. I had forgotten about my dad, but he was still behind me and as I looked around at him, I saw he had taken hold of his now hardening meat and was enjoying the show. Mom started to give me the blowjob of my life. Dad came around in front of me and started asking if she wasn't the best mouth I ever had, how he had taught her everything, and wasn't I gonna have some teaching to do to my girl. I didn't care. Mom was good. She knew all the sensitive spots, and all I cared about was how I was feeling. Every now and then she would stop sucking and take me down her throat.

My knees were getting weak, and I fumbled back for the chair and sat, all the while my hard penis that mom used to suck as a baby stayed in her mouth. She was on her knees now and dad got behind her, raised up her robe and took that dick that had recently been up my ass and thrust it into her pussy. Mom's hand flew to her clit. She began to moan around my cock and I began to feel the next orgasm rising up. All of a sudden she let go of my dick. I began to say something, and she told me to get out of the chair and get under her and for me to make her tits feel good. I scooted down under her and kept scooting until my mouth was within easy reach of her breasts. I was amazed at how firm they were for her age, I figured they would be all old and flabby, no way, they were perfect.

I grabbed one in my hand and pinched the nipple, while I took the other in my mouth. I love the way she moved as I bit her lightly. Dad continued to pound away at her pussy, but then stopped and I heard mom exhale deeply and say "Yes George fuck my ass baby." I wanted to see this. Mom was still playing with her clit, but I scooted down further between both their legs until I could see my dad's dick going in and out of her ass. It was incredible. Her pussy was leaking and I scooted up a bit and began to lick at her box.

Mom was saying all kinds of dirty stuff. "Fill my ass George, Lick me, baby boy, make mommy cum, make me cum on you, lick my clit baby lick my clit" Every time she called me mommies boy or baby boy, my dick jumped. It was so exciting. I was sucking on her clit with two fingers up her cunt, feeling my dad's cock in her ass, when she came. It was long and loud. Thank God no one else was in the house. Dad continued to pound and after I had licked up most of mom's juices, he told me scoot back up and put my dick in my mothers pussy. I didn't have to be told twice.

Dad pulled out of her ass for a sec and I slipped my 7+ inches into the cunt of my mother. I started fucking up at her immediately. Dad chuckled and told me to slow down and let him get back in her ass. I did, and it was the most incredible feeling to feel his cock rubbing against mine through her pussy walls as he entered her shittube. We found a rhythm and nothing could be heard as we each worked towards orgasm. I was amazed I wasn't shooting right away, but I guess the two other orgasms helped. I just kept saying in my mind, I'm fucking my mothers cunt, I am in mom's pussy. It was great.

Little did I know there was more to cum. Dad pulled out and mom protested. Dad said it was time to get on the bed. We all stood up and mom shucked the robe. I stood there looking at my mom while rubbing her juice all over my dick. Dad laid down on his back and told me to come on the bed. I had no idea what he wanted. He said to stand over him facing away.

???? I was puzzled. Mom wasn't obviously, cause she picked up the oil dipped her finger in and began playing with my ass as I stood over dad. She stuck her finger in and then back in the oil and back in my butt. I had an idea now what was gonna happen. Dad told me bluntly to sit down on his dick. Well, I took it once, I could take it again. I sat down and felt moms hand helping guide his dick to my not so virgin asshole. I pushed down, but man it kinda hurt. He was so big. I kept pushing and finally the head popped in.

I just sat there holding myself up with the tip of my fathers cock in the rim of my ass, when mom came around and started to put my dick in her mouth again. I wondered if she could taste her juices. She began to bob up and down on my pole and I relaxed a bit and lowered myself further down on dads meat. Finally I was sitting with about half of him in me and mom still gobbling my cock. I tried to get more in, but couldn't take it all, I guess that angle was too much for me. I sat back a bit on dad's stomach, with his huge organ bent up my ass. He began to move, shoving it in and out of my rectum.

Mom was still licking and sucking on my cock. I was getting tired, and dad put his hands on my back and propped me up and just sat there flexing his dick in my butt. He took his hands off my back and I laid down against him. He began thrusting up into my shithole again. I just laid there and enjoyed it. Moms talented mouth was bringing me ever closer to my third orgasm of the night. But then she stopped and my eyes flew open, but it was in relief as I saw her over me guiding her son-fucked pussy to my mother-fucking pole. She sat down on me and took me all in. They began rocking and fucking me until mom raised up and sat her ass on top of my dick. She lowered herself and then leaning back between our legs I began fucking my mom's asshole as my father fucked mine. This time it wasn't long.

My father's schlong up my butt, me looking down at my mom diddling her pussy and my cock sawing in and out of her ass and I shot my load deep in her bowels with a yell. Mom cried out and I could feel her ass ring spasming on my cock as my father began thrusting harder up my butt. Finally with a yell he unloaded his sperm into my chute. Mom fell off my dick between our legs, and I lay there on top of my father as his dick softened and eventually slipped out. My cum was running out my moms ass on the bed, dads jizz was running down over his balls to the bed and I figured there was no way I was gonna sleep in my cum-soaked bed that night.

After a few minutes, we all got up, mom went and got two warm washcloths and cleaned her guys up. We went into their bedroom and I finally fell asleep on my side with my dads dick against my crack and my dick against my moms, my hand draped over her body holding on to a tit I used to suckle on. I wondered what the morning would be like for an instant, but then decided there was no reason to worry. When you've had your dad's dick up your ass and yours up your moms, it won't do anything but bring you closer... right????

By the way, I guess now I can thank Jean for getting me so horny and starting this chain of events. I wonder if Colin ever fucks her ass...

japples
12-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Arthur and Dad Ch. 2
byBigMan©

Ch. 2: Mom & My New Girl

Well I woke up in my parents bed, safe and warm and between them. My 18th birthday had cum and gone and my asshole was no longer virgin territory. I had fucked my mother and been fucked by my dad. I reviewed the events of last night and my dick grew massive. I clenched my butt and felt the soreness there. I was dirty and sticky and needed a shower. I got up and eased over my mom till my feet hit the floor. One tit was not covered and I leaned over to take it in my mouth. It got hard as I ran my tongue slowly, oh so slowly over it. My mom's nipple in my mouth... My dick jerked and I felt mom move. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my rod. She pulled it a coupled of times and then ran her fingernails grazing lightly from my pubes out to the tip. She shifted so her face was close to the edge of the bed and pulled my dick towards her mouth. I pulled back a bit, the last place my dick had been was in her ass. Buried deep in my mom's ass... oh god, my dick grew even more. She looked me in the eye with a look like "do not disobey me boy", I relented and she drew me till I felt her breath on my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and touched my pee hole. She poked it at me a couple of times and began to circle the head. I moved closer and she took the head of my cock in her warm, son-sucking mouth. Finally she began to move back and forth on my pole. I began thrusting back and forth feeling my cocktip hit the back of her throat. I pushed at her harder, I wanted to feel it go down her throat like last night. She accepted me and open her throat as I watched my dick disappear between her lips. With her lips in my pubes she held me there and I swear I could feel her throat massaging me. She pulled back bobbed on my dick a few times and then I went back down her throat. After about 4 times of this sucking then deep-throating, I could feel the need to cum building up. My mom was moving her ass back and forth and had a hand under the sheets, so I figured she was rubbing her clit as she took me in her throat.

My dad woke up at this point, took in the sight of me thrusting at her face and gave me a wink, and moved up close behind mom. Mom shivered, but kept working on my pole. I couldn't see what was happening, but knew mom was enjoying it as she began to moan around my cock. My dad was moving back and forth, so I knew he was in one of her holes. I had a burning desire to know which one. I sat there with my mother greedily sucking my cock, remembering the feel of my fathers massive fuckpole in my shitchute. Was it in hers, or was he dipping his meat in her sonfucking pussy. Finally I broke the silence and said "dad, are you in her ass or cunt?" He just pulled down the sheets. I really still couldn't see. He fucked her a few strokes and then pulled out and reentered. It was her pussy he had left and her ass he was now going in.

My mom's moans were louder and caused terrific sensation on my dick. Mom tightened for a few seconds and dad began rocking into her slowly. I leaned over to watch his cock reaming her ass as my mom resumed her sucking. I was really close to shooting, and mom took me deep in her throat one more time, held it there and slowly moved back. I felt my sperm on its journey and I shot my load in my mothers mouth. She was swallowing it and kept her lips tightly wrapped on my pulsing cock. I finished shooting and she kept sucking me in and kept moving her tongue around my now softening cock.

Finally she let my totally limp dick fall out of her mouth. I just stood there watching dad pumping her butt. Mom craned her head back to kiss him. Jeez... he was tasting my cum. They couldn't kiss too good that way, but dad was licking around her mouth and would clamp on it while he began fucking her harder. Mom turned back towards me, her eyes closed and her breathing becoming rapid. I could see her fingers diddling her clit and dipping into her wet snatch. Her fingers would come out wet and she would rub harder on her clit. Suddenly she started talking dirty to dad telling him to fuck her ass harder, stuff her, shoot his wad, etc.

Dad was just nailing her butthole over and over. Finally he gave a yell and buried all of it tight up her ass and obviously was letting go of his load. Mom was a few clit strokes behind. They lay there panting a moment, dads rod still stuck up her butt. They just lay there holding each other, and I felt it was time to go get that shower. As I turned to shut the door, Mom was moving over dad and took his limp tool in her hand and guided it to her mouth. I watched her take his soft dick that had just come out of her ass in his mouth. I was excited all over again.

I hit the shower and let the water cascade over me as I reached for my dick once more. I stroked and pulled on it awhile, reaching under to cup and roll my balls now and then. I kept thinking about how nasty it was for mom to take our dicks out of her ass and suck them. Well, put in perspective of having just had a fuck fest with my parents in all kinds of holes, I guess it wasn't too bad. I didn't work up a cum, so I just finished showering and decided to head for the laundromat. The washing machine was broke, and I sure as hell needed to get my sheets clean. I walked in my room, saw the cigar tube lying on the floor, the little container of oil, the stains on my rug and finally the cum-soaked sheets. I stuck my nose in them and could smell the sex. I decided I needed to quit thinking about that and do something else today. Off to the laundry I went.

I arrived at the laundromat, and found it quiet this time of morning. Just one other guy with his clothes in the dryer. I loaded my clothes, then grabbed a car mag and sat down to read. It was hard to concentrate. I kept thinking and rolling around the events of the last 36 hours in my head. The guy left and I was alone. I was also horny again. I began to rub my cock thru my pants, thinking of how it had been in a strange guys ass, my moms mouth, cunt and asshole all in 36 hours. Not to mention having my fathers cock up my butt twice. I felt I should feel bad somehow, but I didn't.

It was so nice to wake up between them, kiss my moms nipple and get a blowjob to start the day. Plus getting to watch my folks fuck. It just seemed so normal. I loved them even more. How great was life gonna be with built in sex at home. Or, would they have a talk and say its been fun, but no more. Naw, they were too cool now, they seemed okay, I mean look at this morning. I started thinking about getting home and what would happen. I really wanted to feel dad inside my ass again. I was really sore, but I just wanted that sensation again. I wanted to be up mom's shittube again. I had been rubbing, and was now pretty erect. I am sitting in the back of this laundry all alone, so why not...

I whip my hard, been inside all my moms holes, dick out and begin to jack it. I was feeling pretty good and realized I was close to cumming, so I stood up and with the magazine in front of my fly, I walked over to the sink and got some paper towels to shoot into. I sat back down and picked up where I left off. I thought I wanted a blowjob from Jean when this all started, but now I was thinking of being deep down moms throat. As I neared release, A woman comes in. Shit, I don't wanna stop. She chooses a machine about halfway down. She is hot of course. Couldn't be a dog to help this hard go down... oh well, she has tight short cutoffs on.

I start to fantasize about sticking my hardon in her asshole. Rubbing it against her cutoffs as I reach around to pinch her nipples, then undo those shorts, pull them down as I continue to rub my dick against her silk panties . I reach around and put my hand down her panties and finger her cunt. Is she hairy, trimmed or shaved? Finally I pull her panties down bend her over and stick my knob in her pussy. I thrust in a few times and move in circles as she moans. Then I take my wet dick out and push against her tight clenched asshole. She cries out for me to stop, but it is too late, my cockhead is inside her sphincter now and I need to feel my dick all the way up to my balls.

I move forward a bit, then back, and forward again about an inch deeper. Oh shit, real life takes over and my hand has been stoking me to orgasm. I grab the towels, put them over my dick and begin to shoot my wad. I try to be still and quiet. The girl is still loading her clothes and the machine starts up, so I let go a loud breath. She puts her basket on top of the machine and heads this way to sit down. Awww shit, my dick is wrapped in paper towels full of cum and there is no way to put it in if she sits down back here. Well I have no choice but to try and head out the back with the mag over me and get myself back together. She sits down and looks over to say hi. She talks about the heat and other inane things and I kinda grunt back.

She asks what I am reading and reaches for the mag. I kinda turn it to her, still keeping my dick out of site, hopefully. She asks what cars are featured this month, and I say I haven't really started reading it yet. She says she'll check it out. Just like that the magazine is in her hands and mine are over the paper towels that cover my cum-covered dick. I stand up, say excuse me and rush out the back door. Outside, I pull the towels off my dick and try to wipe up. I am about done when the door opens and there I am with my limp dick in my hand. The girl has the magazine in her hand and her eyes on my cock. She continues to stare, and then laughs and pulls her tank top off. God, what beautiful breasts. Perfect size. Not to big, but plenty to put in my hand. Gorgeous nipples, hard already, too. She says its hot and if I can air out my dick, then she can get a breeze on her breasts.

I tell her no complaints. We laugh and talk a few, and I admit that she is right, I was whacking off when she came in. We talk some more, and I am now getting hard again. Her name is Sammi, and she tells me she loves sex. She loves cock, and wants to suck mine. Oh yeah right... I believe this. I gotta be dreaming. Sammi is squatting I front of me now and when her mouth hits my rod, I start believing. She is good. Not as good as my mom, but plenty good enough... She pays attention to my balls and is getting me pretty worked up. One hand is playing with her breasts. She is pinching those beautiful nipples over and over. I thought they were hard before, but now they are bullets. I mean they are really long. They stick out an inch I bet. I tell her I want to cum on them, but she says it will be too messy. She continues to blow me and as I start to cum I warn her. She just reaches for my balls and clamps her lips down tight as I start to shoot. Good girl, she swallows it all. She continues to give me head as she swallows my load and finally she lets go of my limp but satisfied dick. As she stands up, she pauses to lick my nipples. She licks and then begins to nip at them. As they get hard, she actually bites one. I jump pretty hard. She just laughs and licks the other one.

Then biting that one, too. I push her away a bit, but she just laughs and keeps trying to bite them. I notice she is pinching her nipples pretty hard now. I start to tickle her hoping she will quit trying to bite me. It works. She asks if I will do something for her. Of, course I will. She asks me to suck her nipples. No problem here, I lean down and take the first one in my mouth, I lick them and revel at how big they are in my mouth. I begin to nip at it, and she is moaning big time. I move to the other one and give it the same treatment. I nip this one a bit harder and she just moans loudly. She asks me to bite them. I bite the one in my mouth and put my fingers on the other and pinch it hard. She is obviously liking this. I bite it harder and she just goes nuts. Harder she asks, so I really bite down on this and keep the pressure on. She takes her fingers and presses down on my fingers clamped on her long nipple. I pinch harder and continue to keep the one in my mouth under pressure. All of a sudden she cries out and begins to shake. Wow, I am impressed. She came just from that.

She finally puts on her top and helps me load my dick back in my pants and zips me up. We head in to put our clothes in the dryer. While they dry we talk. She is totally open and tells me all kinds of stuff about her sexually. I tell her I just discovered I love to have my dick up an ass. She loves to be reamed. More and more we talk. When she tells me she always wanted to do it with another couple, I get a bright idea. I ask her if age matters. No, of course not, just as long as they are in reasonable shape and clean. She is coming home with me. I'm not sure how it will go over, but I am praying we can get with mom and dad. If not, well it will be just us. Of course I don't tell her it's my mom and dad, just a couple I know who are pretty open. Finally the clothes are dry. Her hand has been in my lap for a while and I proudly sport my hardon as we leave, just waiting to get it up her chute.

We reach the house and head for the living room. I tell her to relax, while I go see if anyone is here. No one in the house. I head out back and there are mom and dad, just relaxing by the pool. I tell them about Sammi and how she wants to be with another couple. Are they game? Dad is all for it, but mom is a bit more reserved. She says we have taken a big step, this is kinda moving a bit fast. Maybe we need to wait before getting into something more. I tell them I am fine with it all, and very happy with how things happened. Dad agrees that if this girl is open and so are we, then no problem. I go back in to let them hash it out. I get a juice for Sammi and we sit down to talk. Her hand goes straight for my dick as we talk. Before I even get all the way hard, she has it out and is giving me a lazy handjob as we talk. I lift her top and let my fingers do the talking on her big long nipples. We stop talking and the clothes come off. She leans over and takes me in her mouth. I lie back for a few, just savoring the feel of my new erection. I reach over and rub her buttcheeks and slide my hand down between her legs. She is soaked. I just gotta taste her. I can smell her, and she smells so good.

I slide under her and put my head between her legs. The heat is blasting from her. By the way, she is shaved clean as a baby... YUM. I touch the tip of my tongue to her clit. She moans around my cock and takes me deeper. I begin to lick all around and chew on her lips hanging down towards me. Finally I lap up the juices at her hole. She tastes wonderful. I stick my tongue in and she presses down against me. I feel like I am gonna smother. I stick two fingers in her pussy and begin to fingerfuck her as I lick her clit. My other hand reaches around her legs till it presses against her assbud. I rub and put pressure there and I can tell she likes it. I take my other finger and press it inside her asshole to get some pussy juice in there. Then I dip it back in her pussy and put the other finger in her ass. All of a sudden I feel her finger at my asshole. She has wet it, and it slides in. Man it hurts tho. I am really sore back there. I think she can feel I am not easy with this. Next thing I know she is licking down my shaft , over my balls and puts her hot tongue on my ass hole. Wow what a sensation. She continues to lick my asshole and finally is sticking her tongue in. I have ceased licking her clit, but have fingers in both her holes. All I can feel is that tongue up my shithole.

I hear a sound and see two pair of legs standing beside us. I hear my mom say "Hi, don't stop what you're doing, but may we join in?" Sammi looks up and tells them hi back and have at it, then starts licking my ass again. My mom removes my fingers from Sammi's cunt, and begins to feel around. She is rubbing Sammi's clit and dipping in and out of her dripping cunt. Right in front of my face. I look between our bodies and see dad kneeling on the couch in front of Sammi's face, slowly pulling on his semi-erect cock. Sammi has quit licking my asshole and is sticking her finger back in. Much better. It feels good now. Dad continues wanking his dick, and Sammi leans forward to suck it. That's all I can see. Sammi is fingering my ass, and then reaches in an grabs my dick. I feel her rocking above me as she throats my dad and fucks back on my moms finger in her cunt and mine in her ass. We stay like this a minute and then Sammi sits up.

I introduce her to Naomi and George, and we make small talk for a few minutes. Mom suggests we go upstairs on the bed to get more comfortable. Needless to say, we do. We climb on the bed, and dad and I kind of sandwich the girls. They turn to each other and begin to explore. Sammi is up against me and I reach down and insert 3 fingers in her cunt as I kiss her neck. Mom has moved down to Sammi's bullets and is sucking them. Dad has leaned over and is frenching Sammi. Sammi has her hands on moms tits as mom sucks hers. Sammi asks her to bite them, mom complies. I can feel Sammi's cunt clutch my fingers hard. Mom is starting to rock into us, so I guess dad is in a hole fucking her. Sammi is moving hard against my fingers and asks me to put all of them in. I am afraid of hurting her. She assures me I won't.

Mom says she has the perfect thing for us. George she says, get the lube. Dad opens a drawer and pulls out some stuff. I put some on her cunt and some on my fingers. I put all five in her, and mom goes back to sucking her nipples as dad fucks her. Sammi is pressing back against me hard. My fingers are sliding deeper into her. I cannot believe how she is taking it. She pushes back more and I feel my whole hand beginning to slip up inside her. Man, I am going nuts feeling this. Finally my whole hand slips in and Sammi moans for me to fuck her, please fuck her. So I start fucking her with my hand and part of my arm inside her. I can feel her cervix in my fingers, I am so fucking deep.

Mom is still attached to her tits and Sammi is begging for her to bite hard. Dad is groaning, and mom rolls over him, still connected, to open the drawer and pulls out ... chip clips. You know those things that you put on open chip bags, only these are smaller. She rolls back over and clips one onto one of Sammi's nipples. I lean over to look. My arm is still up her cunt, and I watch mom clamp the other one on. Sammi begins to rock really hard on my hand and arm, and mom reaches to rub Sam's clit. She goes nuts then. Really hollering now and riding my arm. Mom pulls on the clips, and Sammi lets out another yell. She begins to cum. I can feel fluid all over my hand and arm now as her cunt contracts around me. She keeps riding and riding and hollers again and goes limp. Dad is bucking hard against mom and he lets out a groan and cums too.

We rest a moment, and mom gets up over Sammi and goes down on my swollen member. Sammi scoots toward dad and then he pulls her pussy up to his face. She takes his limp dick in her mouth and gently sucks on it. Mom gets up and straddles my hips and guides my dick straight to her heavenly pussy. As she sinks down, I feel how wet she is, Dad must've cum in her pussy. I am fucking my mom with my dads cum all over my cock now. Mom is riding me hard and reaches over to pinch my nipples. Damn it feels good. Sammi sits up and takes the clamps off her nipples squealing as they come out of her flesh. I can see the lines they bit into her.

My nipples are erect now and she leans over and tries to clamp one on. As she lets go, it really hurts, and then slips off over the tip of my nipple. I yell, it hurts. My nipple has gotten even bigger. She tries again. I tell her to stop, but she tells me it will make my dick harder. She lets go and the pain shoots thru me and sends a lightning bolt to my cock. They pinch my other nipple harder and harder and when it gets bigger they clamp that one. I yell again, but man it goes straight to my dick. I am pumping furiously up into mom. She is frigging her clit and fucking back at me. My balls are almost going inside her. I feel that familiar feeling and get ready to shoot. Sammi leans over to kiss me and just as I start to shoot, mom yells "now" and they pull on the clamps the pain is intense and again it goes straight to my groin. I pump my seed up into my mothers cunt as I cum more and more. I feel moms cunt clutch at me as she cums, I just keep pumping up at her as every last bit of fluid in my body shoots into her sweet twat. I think I must've passed out. It seemed like I came forever. When I regained my senses, mom was sliding off my dick, cum oozing out onto my cock and balls.

Sammi was rocking on dads face now, he had two fingers stuck up her ass as he ate her. Mom reaches up and positions the clamps back on Sammi's nipples and I am amazed at how flat it clamped at the base and then those long nipples were caught up inside the clip. Sammi began to cum, and finally collapsed on top of dad. She lay there for a minute , and then looked up and asked if anyone remembered to bring up her juice. Mom said we all needed something, and went downstairs to get us drinks. Sammi lay between us, a hand on each of our cocks. I was totally limp, but dad was starting to get a bit of an erection. Sammi asked if we thought we would get hard anytime soon as she wanted us to fuck both her holes.

Dad and I just laughed and told her to give us a bit and we would be glad to oblige her. Mom arrived with drinks and warm washcloths. We slaked out thirst and cleaned up, and made small talk for awhile. I was in heaven. Sammi's hand stayed wrapped around my cock, and at times she would gently jack it, but there was no urgency, just a delicious feeling. I was pretty sure that soon we would be at it again, but for now I was content to just enjoy the feeling of her hand and the closeness of my mom and dad. I kept thinking it couldn't get better, but then deep down I was sure it would.

japples
12-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Arthur and Dad Ch. 3
byBigMan©

Ch. 1: Still Playing

After our last bout, dad and I were pretty tired out. The lovely Sammi and my mom had cleaned us and each other off, and were now engaged in a little girl play. Dad and hung back and watched. The girls were at the bottom of the bed in a 69, and we were pulling our pud.

Dad remarked that I was pretty lucky to have found someone like Sammi. Besides being a looker, she was hot and horny to boot. He really appreciated me sharing her with them. I just smiled, thinking about the last two days. I still couldn't believe it. I could barely get my girlfriend to give me head. We had had sex exactly 8 times in 5 months. She was hot when in bed, but it took too much to get her there.

Now I had cum twice with the strange guy, twice with my parents last night, once this morning with them, once on my own, once with my dick in Sammi's mouth, and now again in my moms pussy. 8 times in less than 48 hours. And to judge by my growing member, another was to cum.

My reverie was broken when my dad reached for my cock. His was beginning to grow, too. I reached over for his and we began to masturbate each other. I was lost in the feeling of my growing erection when I heard a loud smack and a squeal. Mom had slapped Sammi, and she seemed to have delighted in it. Another smack. Another squeal. Hey, I wanted in on this. I let go of dad and got up behind Sammi. Her ass was red where mom had popped her. The other cheek was still white. Not for long. I gave her a quick swat. I loved hearing her squeal. They were in a 69 with fingers in different holes. What a sight. I hit her again a little harder. My hand stung a bit. Sammi was moaning now. I popped the other cheek then again on that one. I began to alternate. My hand began to sting in earnest. Sammi was crying out, but not for me to stop, so I didn't. I began to vary the timing of the slaps and where I slapped her. She began to cum. My mother was getting drenched, but lapping it up as best she could.

Dad was at the other end by Sammi's face and between moms legs. He hauled mom up and stuck his dick at her ass. Sammi went back to licking and chewing on her clit. Dad finally got inside moms ass, you could tell by moms moaning and encouragement. Dad was easily pounding and Sammi was eating her and soon mom was making her pleasure known to the world, I thought. After the women had composed themselves, dad and I were ready for serious business. Dad announced that we would honor Sammi's request to plug both her holes. He pulled his meat out of my mom asshole, and then held it in front of Sammi for her to lick it. I couldn't decide whether to be excited or revolted. She licked and sucked his ass-reamer and I regained my composure and hollered out that her ass was mine!

Dad laid down, and began massaging his pole. Sammi happily straddled his hips. She kept her pussy just lightly touching the tip of his dick as he kept up his handjob. Sammi was pinching her nipples and keeping just a light touch of her clit and pussy on his cockhead. Dad began leaking precum and finally Sammi began to lower herself putting the cockhead in her wet snatch, and then moving in circles, then lifting back up. Finally she sat down and let dads thick dick slid up her twat. She humped back and forth over him for a minute and then bent over to kiss him. There was that sweet ass bud of hers that had had my fingers in it, but was now gonna receive my 7 1/2 thick inches. I had no doubt she could take it.

Mom got the lube and smeared some on her asshole. I loved watching it contract as the cold lube hit it. My dick jumped at the sight. Next mom put some on her hand and began to masturbate me, till my dick was slick with it. It was time to have my fantasy. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her shithole, and just teased her with it making lazy circles. She started pleading for me to put it in. I told her she had to beg. She did. "Oh please Arthur put your big dick in my tight ass, please Arthur I need you inside me." My dad fucked up at her and she gasped. "Fuck my ass please, use my butt to make your big dick happy. Please Arthur, fuck me like a whore." I asked her if she was worthy of my magnificent tool and she said yes. I slapped that butt hard. She jumped and wiggled her pussy on my dad. I slapped her again and she told me she wasn't worthy, but she needed me so bad. Well, I of the magnificent dick, decided it was time to feel her butt wrapped around my rod. I put my tip at her sweet bud and pushed. I slapped her ass again and told her to relax. I pushed again and felt my cockhead enveloped by her tight ass ring. I sat there a moment and savored the feeling. Dad fucked up in her again and she was fucking back on him, trying to get more in of me inside her, too. I decided I liked this feeling of being dominant and I was gonna fuck her ass good.

I plunged my body forward and sank in about 3 inches. She howled and I slapped her ass again. I could feel her ass contract around me when I did that. I pulled back out with just my head in and shoved forward again. Hard. She screamed and I had all but one inch in. I backed out again and shoved forward completely burying my dick up her ass. I just held there and my dad started moving up in her pussy. I realized I could feel him rubbing my dick thru her too. What a feeling. I pulled back and began to rock in and out of her tight butt. Dad and I set up a rhythm between us and Sammi was loving it. She was crying out and fucking back at us, keeping up a stream of dirty talk. I had forgotten about mom. Well she had been busy. I felt her reach under me and start massaging my balls as I worked in and out of Sammi's asshole. I was in heaven. Dads cock rubbing mine, my dick up ass and my balls being fondled. But there was more. I felt a coldness on my own asshole. Mom then stuck her finger up. It was great.

Fucking into Sammi's shittube, and fucking back on her finger. She then worked to insert another one. I was still a sec as she got both in, then started fucking with renewed vigor. My ass was singing, my cock was thrusting and my balls were still getting attention from my mom. Mom took her fingers out and I felt the cold wet again. She rubbed it around and then I felt more pressing at my ass hole. No finger this time. Something big was trying to get in. Mom pushed the thing up tight against me and as I fucked out of Sammi it tried to stretch my ass and get in. I wanted it in. I knew it would probably hurt, but I wanted it in. I shoved deep into Sammi and stayed there. I laid against her back hoping my hole was wide open for whatever mom was shoving in.

There it was at my hole again. I tried to relax and let it in. Man it was big feeling. Ahhhhgghh... it was in. God the feeling. Now back a bit and she was pushing back up in me. A coupla inches I thought. She just sat there gently fucking me in and out for a minute. My dad started to move up in Sammi's cunt again and the feel of him sliding against my dick with this thing sliding up in my guts was awesome. I began to slowly fuck in and out of Sammi now and mom kept up a good rhythm with the intruder in my butt. I was getting close now. I needed to get release. I began to plow in her ass again, and mom let loose with the thing. Shoving it hard up my butt every time I thrust out of Sammi and then just as I went forward buried to the hilt, that thing would be slammed to the hilt in me.

We fucked that way about 5 minutes and I heard dad start to grunt and tell the bitch he was gonna cream her cunt. Sammi was howling how great my cock was how big dads was and what a slut she was. My ass was getting a workout and my dick was thickening and getting ready to blow. Mom was still working my balls and she felt them contract, and shoved that thing as hard and deep as she could get it. Her hand was across my butt cheeks as she held it in and I pumped 4 more times and began to shoot my fucking sperm up Sammi's ass. Sammi howled as she felt my seed up her gut and she began to cum. I kept shooting as she contracted around me and my father was moaning some more as her pussy worked his dick. Sammi fell forward and I fell further on her.

My mom took my shoulders and pulled me back. She kept pulling till I was laying on my back, my legs tangled with dad and Sammi's. She rolled Sammi off of us and kissed her as she just fell limp as a rag doll. Mom scooted Dad forward until our butts were touching and then proceeded to put our dicks together and her mouth over our soft cum soaked dicks. She licked and sucked and cleaned us off. Then she parted our dicks and went for our balls. She licked at us for a good 7 or 8 minutes. Sammi had recovered meanwhile and had taken the thing that had been up my butt (a big ole dildo) and strapped it on. She knelt behind mom and slid it up moms soaking pussy. Dad and I just stared as Sammi began to fuck my mom. She fucked hard. Pulling way back and slamming into her to the hilt. Mom pretty much kept our limp dicks in her mouth, and reached under her to frig her clit. Dad and I each reached for a tit. I pinched moms nipples hard. I decided I wanted to suck on my mom.

I slid out of her mouth and under her hangin tit. Dad had done the same. Mom hollered and I found out later that Sammi had stuck her thumb up moms ass and was fucking that, too. I began to suckle on my moms tit. Full circle. Sucking her tits again, and being in her pussy. I kept sucking and biting mom. She was on all fours bucking and rocking and spewing obscenities and talk. I bit down pretty hard, enjoying the feel of her nipple between my teeth, and I rubbed my tongue against it hard. Sammi was pounding away making it hard to get a grip and keep it. And then mom started to cum. She was slamming back at Sammi screaming fuck me fuck me and then we felt her shudder as she began to cum and cum.

Well that was it pretty much for all of us. Sammi and I got up and headed for the shower. It was wonderful soaping up and sliding over each other. Sammi got down and started giving me head, but my guy was out for the count. We made the bed, went down the hall peeped in to say goodnight to Naomi and George and headed for bed ourselves. While cuddled up my limp but happy dick, in the crack of her now fucked by me ass, she told me she knew it was my folks and that it was cool with her. Her dad had fucked her when she was young and she had enjoyed it even though she wasn't supposed to. So she understood.

As for me I thanked the powers above for such a great 2 days, and hoped that there would be more to come in the coming weeks. I couldn't imagine getting it up for days, now, but I am sure Sammi would prove me wrong. At least I hoped she would.

japples
12-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Arthur and Family... Ch. 1
byBigMan©

As related in an earlier series, I had just turned 18. While out with my folks and brother, his girlfriend Jean had taken my cock out and masturbated me and then left me high and dry. Being a horny lad I ended up letting some stranger suck it off later, then went back again to plug his ass. Being interested in what it felt like to have something in my ass, I went home and experimented. Dad caught me and one thing led to another and my own Dad took my virgin asshole. Mom eventually joined us and then I met a new girl who also loved to fuck. I brought her home to the parents and we all had a wonderful time.

After about a dozen cums in two days, I got a bit of a rest. Sammi (my girl) and I enjoyed each other and my parents again several times. But mostly we just hung out and talked, when not fucking. I told her about Jean and how bad I wanted to get in her pants. Sammi agreed to help, as she was looking forward to seeing if my brother Colin had as good equipment as Dad and I.

About two weeks later, Mom and Dad, Colin and Jean, and Sammi and I went out for dinner. There was a lot of groping going on under the table let me tell you. I was between Sammi and Jean. Sammi kept her hand in my lap most of the time. I know Jean saw her, and she kept trying to sneak looks. I pulled the tablecloth over my crotch, and opened my fly. Sammi had a good time masturbating me now and then through dinner. Jean's curiosity was aroused when she could no longer see because of the table cloth. I felt her hand at one point on my thigh. It began to travel up. My balls were out of my fly also, so they were the first thing she ran into. She gave a gasp and her hand retreated. I turned and winked at her. After awhile, she was back. Sammi was slowly jacking me and Jean was touching on my balls. She felt Sammi's hand and stopped and looked at her. Sammi just grinned. They continued playing with me on and off. I didn't realize that Sammi also had my dads dick out and she and mom were also giving it attention now and then. Needless to say, the 5 of us were pretty horny by the time dinner was over.

We went to a club after and got pretty hot dancing and pretty drunk. We got a cab to take us home as none of us were in any shape to drive. We were kinda packed in. Mom and dad were up front, and Sammi kinda sat on top of the rest of us in the back. Jean was trying to get Colin in the swing of things and was massaging his cock thru his pants. He just sat back and enjoyed it. After a bit, she unzipped him and pulled his rod out. He looked kinda shocked, but saw that Sammi was doing the same to me. He just leaned back again and let Jean masturbate him. After a few minutes, Sammi leaned over Jean and took Colin's dick in her mouth. Colin just sighed and let it happen. I don't think he realized at that point it was Sammi. I was fingering Sammi's cunt and asshole, and Jean had a hand on both our cocks. Too soon, the ride was over and we were at the house. I zipped up and got out. Colin got out, but didn't realize he was still poking out for the world to see. Sammi and Jean just giggled. We made it into the house, and Colin was still poking out. My mom went up to him and took his rod in her hand and asked him if he was gonna do anything with that piece of meat. You should have seen his face. He tried to back up, sputtering and stammering, but mom did not release her grip. Sammi piped up that she was to blame for his state, as she had been sucking him off in the cab.

Colin looked at her blankly and just stood there. Mom told us that there was no use letting the poor guy stay in that condition, and promptly fell to her knees and engulfed him. Poor Colin just stood there shell-shocked. After a minute, he kinda regained some senses, in his dick anyway, and began to start thrusting a little at moms face. That was all we needed. With the exception of Jean, we all began to peel out of our clothes. Jean soon followed suit. Dad and I sported growing erections, and Sammi latched on to his with her mouth. That just left my cock for Jean. She just stared at me, unsure what to do. I solved that problem. I walked up to her, pinched a nipple and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She tried to push away, but I held her tight with my other arm. I pressed my swollen member against her trimmed bush and continued tweaking those hardening nipples. She began responding. I took my tongue out of her mouth and whispered in her ear "you owe me bitch". She looked confused, and I told her she owed me a blowjob for that day at the bar when she jacked me and then left me high and dry. I think for a sec she was pissed and gonna refuse, but with my fingers on her tits, and my rigid rod poking at her snatch, desire was more powerful. I put my hand on her head and pushed her down. This time she went to her knees. I watched my rod being swallowed by my brothers' hot girlfriend, and felt it swell even more. Jean did a pretty good job on my dick and even took my balls in her mouth. I fell back on the couch, joining dad, who was being fellated by Sammi. Both of us just laid back and enjoyed the two females servicing our fuckpoles.

A few minutes later we heard Colin start to bellow. He was trying to tell mom he was cumming, and obviously he didn't think it proper to cum in her mouth. Mom, cum-hungry as I now knew her to be, had different ideas. She pushed him back to a chair and took him in her mouth again. She went at him with a passion. Colin was so close, but still trying to not shoot his sperm in his own mothers mouth. Mom dipped a finger in her pussy and then shoved it up Colin's ass. Well, that did it for Colin. He began shooting his juice into his mothers mouth. He kept pumping and pumping and mom was working hard to swallow all her son's seed as it rushed out into the back of her throat.

Sammi proceeded to get up and sit down on my dads dick. He reached around her to play with those long beautiful nipples. He began pinching and then pulling hard on them. I knew Sammi could cum just from nipple attention, and sure enough, it didn't take long. Colin was glued to the sight of watching Dad fuck Sammi. Mom still had her face in his lap, cleaning up his limp dick and fingering herself. Sammi began to cum long and loud. Dad was fucking up at her, and she was bouncing up and down on his cock and you could see the cum coating his cock as it was exposed, and when she sat back down on it you could hear the wet noises it made. Dads balls were covered in her cum. She quit bouncing and laid back against him as he continued massaging her nipples.

Meanwhile, I was getting some good head. Maybe being mostly drunk kept me from erupting. Whatever, I just sat there and enjoyed having Jean take my dick in her throat. Sammi began to revive and move a bit on my dad, and he stood up, put her on all fours, and knelt behind her. I knew what was coming. I was just like my dad. An ass man. Sure enough, he poked his thickness at her butthole and popped the head in. Sammi began to moan and started fucking back at him taking more and more of his tool up her ass until he was balls deep. She begged him to fuck the shit out of her and my dad did his best.

Colin meanwhile realized what his girlfriend was doing, and I invited him over and told him to fillup her pussy with his growing dick. He thought a moment and then came over and pulled her ass off the floor and began rubbing his cock all over her pussy lips. Mom came over and scooted her twat up under Sammi's face. That girl didn't need a hint, She hungrily started licking that bald smooth pussy. Watching my girlfriend tongue my mothers pussy gave my cock a renewed sense of urgency. I began pounding away at Jeans face and my brother was pounding away at her pussy. I decided I wanted to put my fucking dick up Jean's fucking asshole when I came. I moved away and let Colin hump his girl for a minute. I stood there watching while I pulled on my cock, keeping it warm while Colin attended to Jean. I wanted her hot and ready for me to stick my hot throbbing tool up her backside. After I got tired of beating my own meat, I pulled Colin off Jean and told him to lie down and let Jean sit on him. No problem, they complied eagerly. I watched Jean fucking my brother, and reached into the endtable drawer to get something. I opened the tube of lube I had put there earlier and began to stroke my eager cock. I put a big dollup on the head of my dick and then got up behind Jean. I told Colin to be still and hold her a sec. He complied. I moved up behind Jean and put my throbbing hardon on her asshole and smeared some of the lube around. Jean went wild. Not with pleasure though. She began squirming trying to move and calling me names and telling me I was NOT going to put my rod in her virgin asshole. All her moving around excited Colin and he just held on to her. I pushed a finger in and began to massage the lube around in her butt. She was cursing and trying to move away from my intruding finger. She was so damn tight. I couldn't believe Colin had never plundered this sweet bud. My dick was waving around thinking of being the first in her butt. I took my finger out, got some more lube and stuck two fingers up her anus. She started squealing. It just turned me on more. Colin had started to fuck up into her again, and I just kept moving my fingers around in her butt. After a few minutes I decided she was ready for my guy to take his first trip up her rectum. I greased up some more ( I didn't want to hurt her), and put my dick at the entrance to her ass. I pushed forward and kept pushing till I felt my dick head pop inside her chute. She went absolutely still. I just held it there a minute. She started whining then, begging me not to fuck her butt. She pleaded for me to take it out. I responded by leaning into her and pushing my dick a little farther in. Her moans were low now, she was still pleading, but not quite as sincerely now. I began to rock into her gently. Colin began to push up into her too. I was now about halfway in. I began to rock harder. She was still protesting, but she was also begin to move on us. I hollered over to Sammi that I was in. Sammi was getting her butt poked well and eating my mom as she began to cum again. Dad just kept pumping as she got her rocks off.

Then Dad eased out of her butt, and came to stand in front of Jean. He pulled her hair and made her face come up so she was looking directly at his one-eyed monster. Colin and I finally established a workable rhythm and I was balls deep inside Jeans rectum. Jean was no longer crying out in anything but pleasure. My dad stood there holding jeans head up and stroking his pole. Finally he moved forward and put his cock against her lips. She didn't open her mouth. He just circled it around and over her lips. I decided to help the situation and pulled out leaving just my cockhead lodged in her ass. I looked at Dad, winked and then shoved my straining rod all the way to the hilt. She plunged froward and opened her mouth to scream. Dad cut the scream off as he fucked to the back of her throat. She gagged and he backed up a bit and then began to fuck her face. I was lodged at her ass and Colin was rubbing my dick while he fucked his abused girlfriend's cunt.

I was just banging away, lost in sensation. Colin's dick felt good as we set up a rhythm again. I watched my dad start fucking Jeans face with is cock fresh out of Sammi's ass, who was still busy eating my mom. Actually they were in a 69, and mom had her fingers pinching and pulling on those inch long nipples as she ate Sammi's slit and drank the cum from her ass. I felt the fire begin to burn in my dick as I got ready to shoot my seed up into Jeans gut. It was even better than I thought it would be. My balls contracted and I began to shoot my first load of the night up into Jean's sweet butt. I hollered to Colin to let go and cum in her as I was cumming in her ass, and he gave a grunt and fucked up in her a few times and began to unload his sperm into her. Dad bucked at her face a few times and then bellowed that he was cumming, too. As the first spray of jizz hit the back of her throat, Jean clamped down on our dicks and began her own sweet orgasm. From the sounds across the room, Mom and Sammi were also in the throes of their own cums. My dick stayed hard a minute and I continued to pump her ass as I watched the scene. Finally it began to go down, and I felt Jean's rectum pushing my flaccid member out. I leaned back and watched the cum drip down her pussy onto Colin's balls.

Finally everyone kinda separated and we were just lying around catching our breaths. Sammi crawled over to me and began to lick my cum covered dick. Mom did the same to Dad, and Jean just laid there next to Colin, still stunned. After cleaning dad up with her mouth, mom got up and went to get us something to drink and clean up with. Colin was the only one with clothes on, his dick, limp, but hangin out his pants. We started busting him for it and he sheepishly peeled off his shirt. Sammi went over to help him out of his pants. She licked at his flaccid member as she pulled them off. Jean got up and headed for the bathroom. She was still uncertain about how to react to what had happened to her I guess. Mom arrived with something to drink, and again warm towels for us to clean up with. Finally Jean came out and we all sat back and made small talk while we drank. I had plans for the next act. Colin had yet to take a cock up his ass I was sure. I was also sure it was going to be deflowered tonight, and hopefully by me. But for the time being I was content to just enjoy the family camaraderie. The best thing was just sitting there knowing I had been up my mothers cunt and ass, been in her mouth, my dads mouth and that he had taken my virgin asshole. It was a delicious feeling. Of course I loved the feel of my new girls hand always on my cock. It was a dream come true. A loving family and a woman who couldn't get enough of me. And as always, more to cum...

japples
12-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Arthur and Family... Ch. 2
byBigMan©

We were just sitting around letting the glow of our fucking burn down to a dull roar. Colin began to ask questions about how long this kind of thing had been going on. She always thought Bill had the biggest cock of us boys, but she had no idea how big he was now. Bill was married, and lived in the next state over and only really visited some holidays. Colin and I and Bill had jacked each other off as boys and we agreed that Bill had been bigger than the two of us. Colin and I eyed each others dicks and so did the others. The consensus was I was bigger than he was. Colin begged to differ and I began stroking my dick to get it hard. I was gonna show him! Colin started beating his meat, too and soon we were growing to full size with every one watching.

I kinda felt the shift in competition go to who was gonna get off first. It was easy to get aroused as everybody else had begun to masturbate themselves, even Jean. I stood up and went over and stood in front of Colin. He closed his eyes and was really getting into it. I decided I wanted to know what it was like to have another mans meat in my mouth, and who better than my brothers. I knelt down in front of him and got close to his dick as his hand stroked up and down. He let go and let it flop sideways and began rubbing it some more. I was looking at his balls. I leaned over and licked his sac. He opened his eyes and locked on mine, never missing a beat. I licked him again and then leaned in closer to suck a nut in my mouth. He groaned and kept stroking.

I licked up and put my teeth lightly on his shaft. Then I started licking up the underside of his cock. He let go of his tool and when I got to the head, I took the plunge and took the head in my mouth. I was sucking my first cock. My brothers cock. I began to plunge up and down on his pole. My hand was around my rod, fisting it hard. I started to imagine my fuckpole sliding up Colin's virgin asshole. I pushed Colin back on the sofa until he was lying down on his back. I reached over him to the lube on the end table, I wanted to be ready. As I slid down over him, I pinched his nipples hard. He groaned and just lay there waiting for me to finish sucking him off. I complied with his obvious desire. I took him in my mouth again, and tried to give him a good blowjob. I decided cocksucking was not my favorite sport, but I wanted him near the edge so I could stuff his butt with my meat. He was thrusting up at me making me gag a bit and I backed off him a bit, just leaving the head in my mouth. I was working the top of the lube off, and attempting to get some on my fingers. Not easy with Colin trying to get down my throat. Finally I got some on a finger and began to rub the rim of his shithole. His moans told me I was not gonna have to force this. Finally I began to push against his ring and he was pushing back. My finger popped in and I began to work the lube around inside his anus. He was fucking up in my mouth and then down on my finger. I kept it up for a minute and then removed my finger. I got some more goo on two of my fingers and pretty easily got both of them up is ass. I began to fuck him with my fingers. He was really enjoying this. I quit sucking his cock and his hand replaced my mouth. With my unoccupied hand, I squirted some lube on my steel hard instrument and began getting ready to enter my brothers asshole. My dick jumped in my hand at the thought. My dick in my brothers ass.

I leaned over him and took a nipple in my mouth, I was trying to be cool. I took my fingers out of his butt and guided the head of my dick to his greased hole. I was chewing his nipple and he was jacking hard and didn't even flinch when my dickhead touched his anus. I started pushing. He just kept pumping his dick. I leaned back on my heels and gave all my thought to getting in his ass. I pushed forward and the head was in. Colin's eyes flew open and I told him to relax, I was gonna take him on a ride. He just kept beating his meat and I leaned into his ass and pushed my hard in another inch. He gasped a bit, but didn't try to get away. I pulled back and pushed in . Another two inches of my meat in his ass. I pulled back and just sat leaving my head in and felt the tightness of his sphincter enveloping me. I decided it was time to fuck my brother. I leaned over him and slammed in all the way to my balls in his ass. He gave a holler and stopped pounding his rod. I backed out and plunged back in to the hilt. Again and again. I began to fuck him. Slowly he started wanking his dick again and after a minute he was holding his butt up for me to get better access. I pounded and pounded, lost in the feel of my dick inside him. I knew nothing except the feel of me sliding in his rectum over and over. So hot, so tight, his chocolate chute was massaging every inch of my fuckpole. I felt the cum boiling up and knew I was gonna cum up his ass soon. I told Colin to get ready I was gonna spray his insides and I wanted him to cum with me. He didn't say anything, just kept working his tool in his fist.

I started to cum. I felt it leave the tip if my penis and I felt my head pushing the gobs further up his chute. I was shooting my cum up my brothers ass. Over and over I felt it shoot out. I kept pumping, it felt so damn good. I was unaware of anything except the feeling in my dick, when I suddenly felt his ass gripping down hard on me. He was shooting his own cum up his belly, under his neck, he kept shooting as his brother was stroking his iron dick up his ass. I felt another load leave my dick and I continued pumping as the last of my cum emptied into his bowels. Colin's dick was now limp and lying on his belly. He was rubbing his cum into his skin as I pumped the last few times before I was totally limp. I lay down on top of him, my balls up against his butt and felt his rectum pushing my flaccid tool out of him. It fell out and I reached down and rubbed my dick in his balls. I looked up gave him a grin and then pushed off him. He just lay there, cum drooling out of his ass hole. I got up and went over to Sammi and poked my groin at her. She got the hint and began to clean my cock and balls. Jean had gone to Colin and was sucking his shriveled member and my mom got under Colin's asshole and began to clean up the sperm leaking from his butt. Colin groaned "Mommmm, stop that." Mom paid no attention and did her thing. Dad was just sitting there, cum up his belly, watching the scene. Sammi told me later that they had just sat there and watched, each of them frigging themselves to orgasm.

I was feeling pretty good. I just wanted to take Sammi upstairs and take a shower and then get in bed with her and have her talented mouth bring me off again. Then I wanted to put my dick inside her sweet pussy and ride to heaven on her. I felt really great about having fucked Colin. Somehow it did something inside me to know I had fucked him. I was the youngest, he the oldest. It was a powerful feeling being over him, holding his legs in front of me while I slammed into his butt. I had had my fill of being inside a guy, and I knew I didn't want to suck another cock. I just wanted to take that sweet nypho girlfriend of mine and explore all her holes and her fantasies.

Sammi evidently had the same idea. She stood up reached for my hand and began to lead me from the room toward the stairs. Mom had left Colin's ass and was sitting down in front of dad licking his limp tool. Jean was lying over Colin and they were kissing and fondling each other. Sammi and I hit the shower and soaped each other gently and slid over each other. I held her and let the spray rain down on us as I felt her breasts and in particular those inch long nipples poking into me. My dick was stirring again and poking at her snatch. She licked down my torso and took me in her mouth again. She sucked lazily and I ran the scenes from the evening over in my head. Finally the water began to turn cold and we got out, dried of and headed down the hall. We passed mom and dad coming up, Mom gave my rod a pull and told me after watching me work Colin's ass, we had a date for me to give her the same treatment. I nodded my assent and we continued down the hall. I could hear Jean and Colin downstairs going at it again. She was begging him to fuck her ass. I guess I converted her to a two hole woman. Sammi just laughed and pulled on my dick leading me to my room. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled my face. I began to lick the sweet folds of her pussy. I took her hanging lips in my mouth and began to suck on them. She leaned forward and took my hardness in her soft wet mouth. She nibbled and licked my shaft and then went down on my balls. She took one nut in her mouth and rolled it around in her hot mouth. I parted her lips with my tongue and went for her dripping slit. I lapped up the sweet pussy juice she was leaking and stuck my tongue up inside her. I fucked it in and out and then drew it out and licked her lips again. She was grinding down on me trying to get me to touch her clit. Oh no, that was something she was gonna have to wait for. I continued to lave her lips and fuck her slit with my tongue. I pulled her down a bit and started to rim her asshole. Oh se loved that. I went from pussy to ass and back again. Oh she tasted so good.

She had quit loving my balls and was now taking me in her mouth. Up and down on my pole she slid her lips and tongue. Then I felt her taking me back into her throat. She went down and down and I was lodged all the way in her throat. She held it for a few and then began the journey back up to the tip. She wrapped her hand around the base and her mouth began to fellate the head of my cock. Up and down went her mouth and hand. I knew she wanted to get me crazy and it was working. I stuck my tongue in her ass, and began to fuck in and out. After a minute I felt her finger at my ass hole pushing for entrance. It was feeling pretty good having her finger up there. I relented and slid my tongue down over her slit and up to her clit. I licked it with the flat of my tongue and she gave a little jerk. I pulled her clit which was very large like her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it. I could actually feel it throb. Both of us hit the crescendo and began to lick and suck in earnest. I knew I wasn't far away from shooting my wad and suspected she was close too. I continued to suck and then run the flat of my tongue over her throbbing bud and I felt her begin to tense. I reached around and pressed a finger against her asshole. I wanted to feel her contract on my finger as she came. I felt the tingle in my balls and with her finger in my ass, I concentrated a moment on my own cum. I still had her clit in my mouth. I began to shoot into her hot mouth. I felt her shudder and her ass began its rhythmic contractions on my finger.

She licked up my cum from my cock and balls, and then turned around and kissed me. She cuddled up to me and slipped her hand around my spent member. I just loved how she always liked to keep me in her hand. We just lay there a minute and then she looked up at me and said " I want to meet your other brother". I just looked at her and said "sure honey, anytime you want". She gave my dick a squeeze and snuggled closer and we fell asleep that way. The door was open, and as I drifted off, I could hear the end of a loud fuck from mom and dad. I just grinned and wondered how in the hell I was gonna get brother Bill to play fuck and suck with Sammi and I. Maybe a family get-together was in line...

japples
12-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Arthur and Family... Ch. 3
byBigMan©

The day dawned beautifully, the sun was up and so was I. My cock was nestled in the crack of Sammi's ass and raring to go. I pushed it up and down in her cheek cleavage. Oh it felt so nice. So warm and my nuts rubbing against her sweet slit. I reached around for those bullets they call nipples. I rubbed my palm over them and they stiffened instantly. I began to pinch and pull on them as Sammi began to moan. They were so hard and long. I could even stroke them pinching the tip as I fondled them. Sammi was pushing her ass cheeks back at me now.

I spit on my hand and then rubbed my cock to get a little moisture as I slid up and down her cheeks. Sammi reached around and grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze and then moved her hand down to my balls. She pushed them up against her slit and I felt the wetness there. I took my dick and pushed it at the entrance to her slippery cunt. I worked the head in getting it coated with her juices as I circled right inside her box. I pushed in deeper and felt her clutch at me with those pussy muscles. I slid in and out a few strokes and took it out and resumed riding up and down her ass crack. Sammi reached around and spread her cheeks. Oh yeah, her sweet brown asshole was what she wanted stuffed. I sure didn't need any more coaxing. I moved my dickhead down her crack and placed it at the entrance to her butt hole. I slowly pushed and just enjoyed the feel of my head feeling the puckers of her brown flower. I pushed a bit harder and felt her asshole opening around me, then backed out and back till I felt it opening again. I did that for a minute, just massaging my cock head. I had reached for Sammi's nipples again and was making her moan even more.

I knew she was creaming copiously by now as she loved nipple play. I reached down and stuck a finger in her cunt and she was soaked. I coated my finger and then moved it up to her butt hole and pushed it in and worked some of her cream inside. I poked my dick back in her snatch for a sec and then positioned my self with the head of my cock at her nether hole. I pushed slowly enjoying the feel and then popped my head inside her anus. I just sat there and felt the tightness of her butt around my blunt tip. Sammi clenched her butt and I thought my dick would strangle. I pushed in a tad more and then pulled back out to the head. I slowly, oh so slowly fucked up into her ass until I was about halfway in. I brought it back out to the tip and then slowly pushed back in and kept pushing till I was in up to my nuts. We fucked slowly and lazily this way for about ten minutes and then there was movement in the other bed.

Colin was up and headed for the bathroom with his hardon pointing the way. A few minutes later he was back. He went to Sammi's side and stood there with his pole waving in her face. Sammi stuck her tongue out and licked at his pee hole. His dick jumped and wagged at her. Sammi's tongue began to work over my brothers cock head, swirling round and round. She leaned forward to take his dickhead in her mouth as her tongue licked the underside of his cock. Colin moved forward shoving his meat further in her mouth. Sammi sucked and licked on it for awhile and then Colin withdrew. He pulled the sheet down off of us and saw my thick meat sliding in and out of Sammi's butt and looked me in the eye and said it was my turn to get mine from him. Oh man did lightning shoot thru my balls.

Colin walked around over to my side of the bed and patted my ass. He reached over to the table and got the lube and put a dollop on his finger and then spread my cheeks. His finger went unerringly to my brown shithole. Man that stuff was cold. He rubbed it around on the outside, got some more and popped it inside my butt with his finger. He rubbed it around a bit, and then greased up his pole. He crawled in behind me and guided his cock to the entrance of my shit tube. He pushed it hard against me and I tried to relax. He was prodding hard at the entrance and all of a sudden he was in. Damn it hurt. He is thick around like dad and I are and I marveled at how easily Sammi had taken mine. Sammi and I had kinda stopped moving as Colin tried to enter my butt. Now she was moving back on my pole swallowing it up with her tight back tunnel. Colin was moving the head around trying to get me to loosen up, and he was pushing forward to wanting to get more of his tool in my ass. My head and tackle were on fire. My brother was poking his rod in my ass!!! He gave a grunt and shoved and I felt my guts moving. God he felt huge. I knew it couldn't be but half of it and I was unsure I could take any more. Colin proceeded to prove me wrong. Sammi began ass fucking my dick in earnest, sliding her chute up and down my pole. Colin backed out a bit and shoved again, this time I knew he was all the way in as his balls slapped my cheeks. He sat a sec and then began to slam into me. He was really enjoying this. Sammi worked a little faster and they reached a good rhythm. I was being royally fucked.

Jean, my brothers girlfriend was up and licking and sucking on Sammi's nipples. It wasn't long till I felt Sammi clutching at my dick hard as she came. She pulled off my steel rod, and turned over to watch. Colin ordered me on my stomach. With his hardon lodged up my butt I rolled over. Now Colin began to fuck my ass with long pounding strokes. My dick was caught pointing toward my ankles and I could feel Colin's balls rubbing the length of my cocks underside as he rammed me. Now he was shouting how's it feel little brother, how do you like my big dick up your butt, huh. He was really getting off on this.

Mom and dad must've heard the commotion and were now by the bed watching their eldest son fuck the shit out of their youngest. My dick was rubbing the sheets and With Colin's balls stroking the underside of my dick and his rod pounding me, I was getting close to cumming. Colin was first though, with a yell, he slammed every bit of his length inside me and began coating my guts with his pecker pudding. He fucked in a couple of times more and then removed his rod from my aching butt.

I jumped up to my knees and grabbed my dick and began to furiously pound it. I was so close. All of a sudden I felt something at my leaking ass hole. It was Sammi, sucking my brothers jizz out and sticking her tongue inside my ravaged anus. That was all I needed. I shot a huge gob of sperm hitting the wall above the headboard which began dripping down. More gobs followed, and then my cream was spurting out falling on the pillows and sheets. I felt a wetness on my ass cheeks and back, and dad was shooting off on me. I fell forward and felt tender hands rolling me over as Sammi engulfed my limp tool and began cleaning it up.

Man what a cum that was. I was totally shot for at least 15 minutes. Finally I got up and hit the shower with Sammi, Jean and Colin. We got clean pretty quick and went down for breakfast. Bill and Emily showed up and we broke up with the girls going shopping and the guys left to their own devices.

We sat for about an hour, talking about Bill's promotion, business in general, sports, and all that kinda stuff. We headed out into the streets and wandered around awhile. Finally we ended up at an arcade and went in to play awhile. Soon it was time for lunch. We headed for an Irish Pub Bill frequented and got a coupla beers and ordered lunch. Naturally at some point, the conversation turned to women and sex. Bill asked how I met Sammi and I told him about the laundromat. I talked about how hot she was and her gorgeous nipples, tight ass hot and steaming pussy. We had a few by then and everyone was kinda relaxed and Bill made the comment he would love to stick his rod in any of her holes. We all laughed and Colin said it would be worth it as she was a sweet as I had described. Bill looked at him, then me and back to Colin. Colin sat there with a grin on his face and then Dad popped up saying he could also expound on Sammi's merits. Bill's face just lit up and he started asking a million questions, not stopping for answers.

Well it all came out. We told how we had been swapping our ladies around and having group fucks for about a month. Colin said that wasn't all. I held my breath, and he asked Bill if he remembered when the three of us used to jerk each other off and masturbate in front of each other. Of course he remembered. Colin told him there had been some family involvement, too. Bills eyes were wide and we told him about butt-fucking each other and having mom, too. "oh my God" was all he could say. His next words made us all smile... " I always wanted to fuck Mom"

We sat back and talked more and found out that he and Emily had done some swinging and threesomes. He was sure she would be up for all this. We laid plans to bring Bill and Em into our fold. We decided not to tell the girls, but just to get things rolling and see what happened. The dinner party was at 5:00, and we should have plenty of time afterwards to get our rocks off a number of times.

Back at the hotel, we all got dressed, and the girls were all up for some fucking and sucking, but we told them no. We were gonna wait for the whole group to get off with. At Bill's house they were getting ready when Emily started dancing around in her new bra and panties and Bill took advantage of the situation to get her revved up and hot. He ate her thru her panties leaving them soaked. He moved them aside and ate her till she was just ready to cum, and then told her they would be late, and just left her hanging, while he finished getting dressed. He told her to keep wearing her wet panties as a reminder of what was to cum. She was going to arrive excited and going to leave totally satisfied, only she didn't know it yet.

The dinner party went well, but seemed to take forever to get rid of everyone. Finally the last of the couples were leaving. Bill went to talk with the cleanup crew, and came back with a smile on his face. We knew what was gonna happen, the girls, we hoped, had no clue. We settled down around on table with a couple bottles of champagne and just seemingly relaxed. Sammi moved her chair close and instantly her hand was in my lap massaging my already stiffening cock. She rubbed me thru my pants until I was fully hard, and then slowly unzipped my fly. She pulled my big member out and began to softly stroke it. My balls were gently pulled out also and her hand and fingers went to my nut sac to give me a sweet massage.

I noticed everyone else was close to their partner and I knew what was going on. I hoped Bill was doing his part and warming up Emily. Sammi was really giving me a terrific handjob, when I took her hand off and pulled her onto my lap. I casually reached, in full view of the others, and massaged on of her breasts. Everybody was looking, but there were no surprised faces except Emily. Her eyebrows were raised as she watched me with my hand over Sammi's tit. With no bra, Sammi's nipples were gonna stand out big time. I took my hand away and sure enough, that nipple was straining the fabric. I asked if she didn't have the most beautiful nipples ever, and then pulled down the sheer fabric covering her top until the nipple was in view. I pinched it and rubbed my palm over it and then let go so it was sticking up for everyone again. The guys were commenting on how long they were and how hard.

I leaned down and fastened my mouth over her sweet teat. I sucked and licked that nipple and Sammi began to moan. I just knew the covert action under the table had taken a new turn. I kept licking and sucking and then pulled the other half of her top down and exposed the other breast. Colin being the gentleman he is reached over and rolled that nipple in his fingers. Sammi was in heaven and on her way to cumming I was sure. I kept my mouth attached my hand kneading her breast as Colin worked the other one. Pretty soon Sammi was moaning loudly and I knew she would come in seconds. I bit down on her nipple hard and flicked my tongue over it, and Colin pinched hard. "thar she blows" I hollered, and Sammi began to cum moaning and writhing in my lap.

What a fucking woman. I can always count on her to be hot and lead the way. Colin got up and leaned over to tongue the nipple he had been mauling. Dad stood up and came over us, and as Sammi thrust her breasts up, he got the other one in her mouth. They licked and sucked a few moments and then I stood Sammi up and said "that's not the only hard thing that needs a mouth", and I stood up. My fire engine red dick was stciking out for all to see. Sammi immediately dropped to her knees and engulfed my steel meat.

Well as one the other guys got up and dropped their pants and 3 more ragin erections poked out. Mom and Jean quickly got down to take their men in their mouths and Bill looked at Emily and said "you're not gonna leave me sticking out all alone are you?". Emily looked at him a moment and just smiled. She slid down to her knees and took her mans meat in her mouth. There were no sounds but the slurping of mouth over dick. I got pretty close to cumming and pulled back off of Sammi's sucking mouth. I walked over to Bill and Emily. I thrust my dick close to her face, and said "welcome to the family" Emily looked up at Bill, he nodded and Emily took my meat in her hot mouth. Oh shit, looking down at her, making eye contact as she began to suck me, shot that ole familiar lightning thru my dick. It was so hot, seeing my sister-in-laws lips wrapped around my tool, and to feel the sucking power and her tongue as it moved over my rod. Next thing I know, Colin is standing beside me and poking his tool at her. I pulled out of her lips with a plop and she licked the head of Colin's raging member. She sucked him for a minute and then there was Dad, last but not least wanting his daughter-in-law to wrap her lips over his tool. Colin, Bill and I sat there beating our meat as we watched her suck Dad off. The girls came around behind us and reached for our dicks, helping us stroke. I realized those were my mom's hands. I saw Sammi stroking Colin, and Jean had Bill's nuts in her hand. Dad didn't take to long to shoot, and we were amazed to see Emily attempting to swallow it all.

Emily let go of Dad, cum dripping on her chin, and moved over to take Colin's dick. She was all warmed up and obviously enjoying this. I watched all of Colin's meat disappear down her throat. She stayed down on it a bit and then slowly sucked back till the head was visible. Sammi had Colin's balls as Emily began to bob up and down on his penis. Colin shot his load quickly with Emily taking him deep to get it all. It was my turn, I was so excited from moms handjob and watching her take two loads of cum that I thought I would shoot as soon as she touched me. She moved over and stuck her tongue out. Mom was holding my dick out straight out for her and she moved it over Emily's lips. Emily was licking the head and prodding my pee hole, then licking the underside just under the head. I was in heaven. One of Mom's hands went under me and reached for my sac. She began to rub and massage my nuts and they were so tight they were almost drawn up inside me.

Emily looked up at me and then so slowly began to take all of me in her mouth. I felt my dick hit the back of her throat and then I was sliding down it. Her face was plastered in my hairs at the base of my dick. She held it there and I felt her tightening around my dick. I began to shoot right there. I shot all the way to her stomach I am sure. My dick pumped out some more as she began to back off it. She got to the head and swirled her tongue around and then stuck it in my pee hole and seemed to be trying to scoop all the rest out. She let go of my dick and looked for her husband. Jean was behind him stroking him and playing with his nuts and he looked like he could drive steel with that dick it was so hard. Colin and I looked at his dick and I knew he was thinking the same thing. I was maybe a bit bigger than ours. Maybe it was just how hot he was. I doubt he had ever been more turned on.

Emily, looked at him and asked if he needed to get off. He grunted and she just smiled and sat there. She said she was too full, so he would have to wait. Colin took two steps over and shoved it at her mouth. She moved her head away. He reached down and grabbed her hair, shoved his meat at her lips and said "get me off now, bitch". Emily kept her lips closed and Bill just shoved his dick at her. Jean was moving his cock around on her lips and suddenly Bill pulled her hair and as she yelped in surprise, he jammed it in. Emily became a demon on his meat flute. Up and down on it, taking him completely in then all the way back out. After a few deepthroats, I could see Emily's throat pulse with his meat as he pumped all his seed into the back of her throat. He kept shooting and shooting as Em worked his pole. Finally she let go of his spent dick, and we all returned to our chairs for a few more sips of champagne as we caught our breaths.

Emily was laughing and asking questions and we filled her in and then we said we had a surprise for her. We were gonna fill her up!!! She was to have the pleasure of all the men in her family invading her holes. Needless to say, she was game. After about 15 minutes of sitting around, talking and fondling, it was time to introduce all her holes to the men of the family. Naturally my eye was on her ass. She had a sweet bum in that tight dress, and I had no doubt that her ass cheeks and that tight hole would be just as enticing. Nothing to do but find out, I hoped.

davesmistress
12-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the addition