PDA

View Full Version : (azk-9gal) K9 Friends with Benefits

NeverBeAlone
12-05-2010, 01:41 PM
ADMIN EDIT:- WRITTEN BY – azk-9gal

My favorite fantasy is that we are laying on the sofa, your cock is buried deep inside of me thrusting deeper and harder then every before
my legs are spread open and laying across yours leaving my pussy open on display , your one hand is buried deep in my pussy rubbing, pulling, pinching my clit to rock hardness. Your other hand is at my large firm breasts the size on a cantaloupe my nipples are rock hard from being pulled and pinched,

Your hands are causing me both pain and pleasure your mouth is taking turns licking, biting, and sucking on my neck sending waves of pleasure to my core sending slivers thru my cunt to your cock.

Whispering in my ears, telling me what a slut I am laying spread with my cock buried deep in your pussy showing off my assets if front of a window
With each moan I release you taunt me with how you are fucking me

" feel my cock in you " " tell me what a slut you are ?" with ea question you ask you slam your cock harder into me, or pinch my nipples and bite my throat at the same time your hands grasp my hips hard slamming them down hard on your cock , forcing your cock inside my womb screaming with both pain and pleasure I cum so hard I blackout for a minute coming to I feel the heat from your cum piercing my insides sending waves thru my body with your cum , your hands are grasping my hips holding them tight to your cock, your mouth is attached to my neck sucking and biting sending shooting waves of pleasure to my clit sending me over the side of the cliff again ..

Cuming to I crawl off your lap pulling your cock out of my pussy I feel a big gapping hole returning from the bathroom I go to sit at the end of the couch I have put a robe on now you stand in all of your glory your still hard, sweat glistens on your body, your eyes glaring into mine pulling me to my feet reaching for my robe removing it, tangling your hand into my hair forcing me to look at you

"no" pushing me to my knees , you point my head to your cock opening my mouth you slide the tip onto my mouth I start licking and sucking your cock I run my tongue up and down all around your cock my mouth sending wave after wave pulsing thru your cock slowly you start gently fucking my mouth while reaching down pinching my nipples to rock hardness pulling out of my mouth before Cumming you pull me up slam me against the wall and shove your cock into me thrusting a half dozen times you fill me up again with your cum

Picking me up and carrying me into your bedroom laying me across the bed naked cum dripping out of me I turn my head and see this beautiful mixed breed large dog its tongue hanging out the smell of sex coming from my body. I realize this dog is turned on

I feel my legs being tied open my ass on the edge of the bed crawling up my body you place your cock in my mouth again leaning over me panting my pussy I hear " rex eat" then "here baby eat " suddenly I feel this large rough tongue going to town on my pussy in every little cervix moving at different speeds and pressures my pussy is on fire with each swipe I'm unable to move I have you cock in my mouth hands pinching my nipples and Rex's tongue moving like lighting I feel my walls tighten up my body starts shaking on my dog I'm Cumming again , coming down to earth I fell Rex crawl on top me his cock poking around for the right hole

"no " I say tiring to push rex off me I'm thrashing around unable to move my hips you reach down between us and guide rex's cock into me with a hard thrust he pushes at least 6" in me again he thrusts his precum wetting the way along with all the cum still me guides his way , his hips are going like a rabbits in and out I'm as full as I have ever been each trust brushes my clit and g-spot at the same time sending my body into over drive you reach around me grabbing my legs holding them up and back so I can get the full effect of his cock deep inside me I start chanting
"oh god yes" over and over with each thrust my walls tighten up trying to hold him inside me sanding vibrations thru out my body my nipples tighten seeing this leaning over me reaching out you latch on my nipples like you’re drinking from them chewing on the tips it can’t get no better

"Oh my god! " what is that it feels like someone is trying to shove a tennis ball inside me
Looking up seeing the knot trying to enter me you spread my legs further apart adjusting my hips so we can knot with a hard thrust rex shoves the knot in me screaming in pain reaching over holding the dogs hips to give me a second to adjust to the feel and pressure inside me leaning down whispering in my ears
“Is this everything you wanted”?
"Yes, this is second to you fucking me I just need a minute”
Reaching down gently kissing me taking my hand to the dogs cock buried in me rubbing my hand up and down his shaft and balls I can feel the knot just inside of me shifting my hips down a little slides more inside me
shifting my hips up and down impaling myself you release his hips know the knot is bumping against my g-spots sending bolts of lighting thru my body higher and higher I float rex gives me a hard thrust sending me over the edge coming down I realize we are still tried and rex is still fucking me over and over sending me again to the edge stopping me from going over now waiting for me to catch up you hold his hips back teasing me with his cock buried tight in me you wait

Opening my eyes watching you I shift my hips trying to get the dog to finish me off you stare at me and ask

“Do we get the job?” the ad you placed looking for a k-9 slut needs friends with benefits well do we pass the test?

While asking me this question his dogs cock is knotted deep inside my pussy aching to send me over the hill again

Both master and k-9 have given me a night to remember

I answer the best way I can " I have never cum so much in one night or been so filled with 2 of the biggest and fattest cocks around I so what this to cont at least 3-4 nights a week" I say he releases rex " go to town big boy you earned it " and with those words I had the best time in my life.................

comsmith22
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
good story... thanks

PQuines
05-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Hot, very hot!

April
11-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Edited to add Author Details - please remember to post the Authors name with their stories.

espana
09-21-2014, 05:05 PM
good very hot