07 -- DANNY AND CONNIE

08 -- ART AND MARION

09 - CONNIE IS DOUBLE TEAMED

10 -- MARION HAS HER FIRST THREESOME THEN FOURSOME

11 -- ELLEN'S DOUBLE TEAM AND DOUBLE SURPRISE

12 -- THE MOTHER'S SECRETS ARE REVEALED

13 -- A WILD SENDOFF FOR THE COLLEGE BOYS

01 - INTRODUCTION

Danny, Art and Nick were sitting around the pool at Dannie's house sipping a few beers and discussing their summer plans. They were all 18 year old boys who had just graduated from high school and would be heading away to college in the fall. They were the best of friends and they were inseparable. However that would change this year as they were all headed to different colleges. What made their bond so strong is that their fathers had divorced their mothers several years ago and ran off with younger women.

The boys could never understand why their fathers left their mothers as they all thought that their mothers were pretty hot. Each of the mothers worked during the week and they had made sacrifices for their sons. They didn't date all though they had plenty of offers at work. The three mothers Ellen, Connie and Marion were the best of friends and they too were inseparable.

"You know we should do something for our moms before we head off to college," Dannie suggested.

"Yeah we should but what?" Art questioned.

"Any thoughts what we should do Danny?" Nick asked.

"You know they haven't dated since our dads left so we know they haven't had any sex. I bet if they had some sex they would be very appreciative," Danny offered.

Nick and Art chuckled and then Art said, "What should we do get them each a stud?"

"That's no so far fetched," Danny agreed.

"Are you nuts? We can't do that they would have a fit," Nick reacted.

"No really, think about this. We could be the studs," Danny offered.

"Now I know you are fucking nuts. Are you saying we should fuck our own mothers?" Art said annoyed at the thought.

"Not our own mothers but one of the mothers. Listen they all like us and I know my mom thinks that you're hot Nick. So Nick you could hit on my mom, I could hit on Art's mom and Art could hit on Nick's mom," Danny explained.

"You have been in the sun too fucking long," Art said with a laugh.

"Maybe Danny is right," Nick offered.

"What are you nuts too?" Art bellowed.

"Think about it. What is the worst that could happen? They could turn down our advances but who knows they maybe flattered or they may accept. I bet they would love to have virile young cocks plow their pussies," Danny stated.

"Okay so who goes first genius?" Art asked.

"I will if it's okay with you. I'll visit your house on Saturday when your mom is tending to her flowers and I'll offer to give her a hand. We'll see what happens from there," Danny said laying out his approach.

"This I got to see. I bet my mom hits you with a fucking shovel," Art laughed.

"We'll see but if I am successful then you two have to try also. Are we agreed?" Danny asked.

Art and Nick nodded their agreement and then they clicked beer bottles. The three of them drank beer, swam and contemplated their fate with their seduction plan.

02 - ELLEN AND DANNY

Danny was an exceptional high school athlete and he lettered in three sports. At 6'3" 190 pounds he was an imposing young man who also happened to be blessed with an eight inch cock. Danny liked his cock as it wasn't too big but it was plenty to pleasure the girls he dated. His body was well toned. He had blonde hair blue eyes and he was well tanned from the summer sun.

Ellen was a very pretty woman and very fit at the age of 43. She had long blonde hair that she wore in a bun most of the time. Her figure measured at 36-24-36 and she kept fit primarily through gardening. Ellen loved flowers and she had a wonderful flower garden. She was working in the garden that Saturday when Danny showed up at the house. Ellen was surprised to see him.

"Hello Danny, Art isn't home right now. I think he is over at Nick's house," Ellen explained.

"Oh okay, I'll catch up with him later then. Hey your flowers look great. Can you tell me about them?" Danny said acting interested.

"Oh sure I'll show you around the garden," Ellen agreed pleased that he was interested in her work.

Ellen walked around her garden with Danny behind her. She explained each flower to him as they walked but Danny's attention was on Ellen's body. He took in her tanned legs, her shapely ass and her bare abs and back. Ellen was wearing short shorts and a yellow halter top. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra since her back was bare. The top was tied behind her neck and behind her lower back just above the shorts. After Ellen completed the tour Danny offered to help her with anything.

"Oh thanks for offering Danny but I don't need any help. Well if you don't mind you could move the top soil out here for me. That is rather heavy," Ellen requested.

"Sure thing Mrs. C," Danny replied.

The boys always referred to the mothers as Mrs. C, Mrs. K and Mrs. B. Ellen Cook was Mrs. C. Marion Bell was Mrs. B. and Connie Kohn was Mrs. K.

Ellen watched as the muscular teenager moved the top soil for her. His muscles rippled under his tight tee shirt and Ellen felt a tingle run through her body. She secretly wished that she could have a young stud like that around to service her. Then she scolded herself for thinking such things and after all it was her best friend Marion's son.

Danny finished moving the top soil and he looked at Ellen kneeling on all fours preparing the flower bed. Danny could see the side of her breast when she bent over. He felt his loins stir as he caught a glimpse of the bare skin and then he decided it was now or never if he was going to make his move.

"Hey Mrs. C let me put some of this lotion on your back. You're getting pretty red there," Danny lied.

"Oh that's okay Danny, I'm just about finished here," Ellen replied.

Danny had already poured the lotion in his hands and approached Ellen as she knelt tending to her flowers. Danny began to spread the lotion on Ellen's back and she froze as for the first time in years male hands touched her bare skin. Ellen knelt perfectly still as Danny covered her shoulders and back with the lotion. A few times he got dangerously close to the side of Ellen's breasts peeking out of the halter top. Ellen felt tingles run through her and goose bumps appeared on her skin.

Danny noticed the goose bumps and her apparent discomfort and uncertainty as his hands moved over her skin. Then he let his hands move down along her sides and ribs as he spread more lotion on her. Ellen tensed when she felt his hands move down the sides of her ribs. Then Danny let his hands brush against the side of her breasts that were exposed outside the halter top. Ellen flinched and she was about to protest when Danny slipped his hands inside the halter top and cupped both of her breasts. For a brief moment Ellen remained still as she was unsure how to react but then she jumped up and scolded Danny.

"My God Danny what do you think you are doing? I can't believe that you did that. I'm Arthur's mother and your mother's best friend. Why did you ever think that you could take liberties with me?" Ellen said frantically.

"Sorry Mrs. C, I got a little carried away but hey, you have nice tits. I liked feeling them," Danny responded.

Ellen was annoyed and embarrassed as he didn't even refer to them as breasts but called them tits. "You need to leave right this minute and then we can forget this ever happened," Ellen said sharply and then she went into her house.

Danny followed her inside and found her in the kitchen. Ellen sensed his presence behind her as she looked out the window over the kitchen sink. Ellen was nervous and all of a sudden she felt very insecure in the presence of an 18 year old boy.

Danny walked over to Ellen and put his arms around her waist. He pulled her back toward him, nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly around her ears. Ellen almost fainted when he then stuck his tongue in her ear and then she shivered with excitement. Ellen knew she should stop him but she couldn't or wouldn't. Danny moved his hands up to her breasts and began to massage them through the halter top.

"You have very nice tits, Ellen," he told her again.

It was the first time he ever called her by her first name. Danny moved his hips forward and Ellen could feel his enormous erect cock pressing into her bottom through his shorts and her shorts. "My God is that all him?" she thought to herself.

Danny untied the halter top at her neck and let it fall to her waist. Then he cupped her tits in his hands again and gently massaged the generous flesh. Ellen groaned when she felt his gentle touch. Danny then rolled her erect nipples in his fingers emitting more moans and groans from Ellen. Danny then dropped to his knees behind her, removed her shorts and eased her panties down and off of her legs. He trailed kisses up and down each leg and on Ellen's ass cheeks. Ellen was trembling with a desire she had not felt in years. Danny turned her around toward him and he began to tongue her sopping wet pussy. Ellen came immediately when his tongue touched her clit but Danny grabbed her by both ass cheeks, held her cunt to his mouth and ate her to another orgasm. The second time Ellen came violently humping his face and covering it with her pussy juice. Ellen had trouble standing so Danny eased her to the kitchen floor and took off the halter top leaving her completely naked.

Ellen lay there waiting in anticipation of what was to happen next when she heard him say, "Let's take this up to your bedroom". Danny helped Ellen to her feet and led her upstairs to her own bedroom. Ellen had never had sex until today with anyone but her former husband, especially in her bedroom.

As they walked up the stairs, Danny admired Ellen's large shapely ass. She had great tits and a great ass, so much female flesh to enjoy. Ellen as if in a trance walked into the bedroom and lay down on her bed. She lay back on the bed while Danny confidently undressed in front of her. His impressive erection jumped out as he removed his underwear and Ellen felt a little intimidated by the size of his hard cock. She could tell he was proud of his manhood as he openly displayed himself in front of her Ellen thought he was a boy who was years ahead of his age. Danny moved up on the bed between her legs and eased his huge cock into her cunt. Ellen had never felt so full in all her life. It wasn't just his length of eight inches but Danny's cock was at least six inches around. He fucked her slowly and then gradually picked up the pace as she adjusted to his size. Soon Danny was pounding her pussy and bringing her off to multiple orgasms. Ellen had never cum so many times in her life.

Ellen's last orgasm was violent as she humped her pussy against Danny pleading with him to fuck her and hold her. Danny held her tight as he filled her cunt with so much cum that it rushed out of her as fast as it rushed in. Ellen had never been so thoroughly fucked and so full of cum. Dannie eased his softening cock out of her pussy and moved up the bed to kneel by her face. Ellen couldn't believe the nerve of him expecting her to suck his cock but she also couldn't believe her response, which was to take his cock in her mouth to suck him clean. Ellen tasted her own juices mingled with his cum.

Ellen felt Danny getting hard again in her mouth as he massaged her tits rolling her hard nipples in his fingers as she sucked him. Danny's cock was getting to big for Ellen's mouth, her jaw was getting tired because of her mouth being stretched so wide but she tried to keep as much in her mouth as possible. Ellen reached under Danny's cock and found his cum filled balls and as she caressed his big balls she was startled by his first jolt of sperm hitting the back of her throat. Ellen swallowed as fast as she could but she had to spit his cock out to keep from choking. Danny shot his cum all over her face, hair, tits and thighs. It was like watching an out of control fire hose spewing liquid all over.

Danny pulled her head back down to his cock and Ellen took his cock back in her mouth and sucked him clean as he massaged cum into her face and tits. Ellen could feel him hardening again and thought, "Is there no end to this?"

He removed his erect cock from Ellen's mouth and said, "I want to touch you again. I want to rub my hands all over you. Let me give you a massage."

Ellen rolled over on her stomach as Danny went to get lotion from the bathroom. When he returned he sat on the back of her legs and Ellen could feel his thick meat resting on her buttocks. He began a slow soothing massage starting at Ellen's shoulders working his way down her back. His strong hands mesmerized Ellen and she actually enjoyed the massage. Then Danny massaged Ellen's legs working her calves first and gradually ascending to the back of her legs. Ellen tensed up as Danny started to massage her ass cheeks.

Dannie put a generous amount of lotion on Ellen's ass and lovingly kneaded her cheeks. He complimented her on her beautiful ass and told her how much he like playing with it. Danny slipped his hand between Ellen's ass cheeks and brushed her pussy. Danny sensed that she was getting turned on again and he lifted Ellen up by her hips so he could get to her pussy. Danny poured more lotion between the cheeks of Ellen's ass and began to probe her asshole with his fingers. Soon he had two fingers sawing easily in and out of Ellen's asshole and two others in her cunt. Ellen allowed Danny to have his way with his fingers and she was sure that he didn't have the nerve to try and fuck her in the ass. Ellen had never been fucked in the ass and she certainly wasn't going to let this 18 year old do it.

Danny moved his hips into position so that he could fuck Ellen's pussy from behind. He entered Ellen's cunt with his big dick, keeping two fingers in her asshole. Actually the double penetration felt good to Ellen and she started to rotate her ass in circles. Danny continued to fuck her doggy style and finger her ass, and then with his free hand he began to diddle her clit. Ellen could feel her orgasm building and then she started to hump her ass uncontrollably. Ellen's orgasm was violent and audible as she pushed her cunt back toward his cock and yelled for Danny to fuck her. Ellen came all over his fingers as she begged him to fuck her forever, Ellen didn't want it to ever end.

As Ellen slowly came back to reality she realized that her ass was very full. Apparently during her intense orgasm Dannie had moved his cock from her cunt to her asshole and allowed Ellen to impale herself on it while she was humping out of control. Ellen freaked out and tried to pull away but Danny was too strong and he held her in place. Danny had not fully penetrated Ellen's ass as he was fucking it slowly and gradually feeding more of it to her.

"Danny, please take it out. I've never done this. I don't want to do this," Ellen pleaded but to no avail.

"I'm your first then. That's great! Now just relax and enjoy your first butt fuck," Danny told her.

Ellen just closed her eyes and let it happen. For what seemed like an eternity Dannie fucked Ellen's ass and she could feel it being stretched with each thrust. She became accustomed to his girth and adjusted to the full length of his 8" cock in her ass. He caressed Ellen's ass as he fucked it thoroughly and she had never felt so full in her life. Ellen was impaled on his huge cock and she tried to relax and placed her head down on the mattress. This position emphasized Ellen's shapely ass and Dannie told her how good looked she in this position with his cock sliding in and out of her asshole.

"You really have a beautiful ass Ellen. I love fucking you in the ass and I am going to look forward to more of this," he said.

"I am going to cum in your ass and fill it up with my seed. Then you are going to suck my cock clean just as you did before," he confidently announced.

Ellen could feel Danny's cock getting larger in her asshole as he approached his orgasm. His cock swelled and he fired barrage upon barrage of cum into her ass. Ellen could feel her ass flooding with her first sperm enema. It leaked out of her ass and ran down the inside of her thighs and over her pussy. Dannie removed his cock from Ellen's ass with an audible pop and she felt a rush of cool air enter her gaping asshole.

"Turn around Ellen and pay homage to the cock that just took your anal virginity," he ordered totally in control of Ellen at this point.

As if in a trance Ellen obeyed, taking his cocking her mouth and cleansing him thoroughly. She could taste the mixture of his cum and the juices from her pussy and ass. Danny left her in the bed, got dressed and left without saying another word. Ellen checked the time and saw that they had been fucking for over five hours. Ellen felt that she had reached total debauchery. How could she have let this happen? Why did she give in so easily? Did she want it to happen? Would Danny tell anyone? How could she look Danny's mother in the eye again? Ellen was embarrassed, humiliated and disappointed with herself. Yet she was in a euphoric state as she had just had the best sex ever except for her butt fuck which she vowed never to do again. Ellen lay there as Danny's cum dried on her body with the taste of him still in her mouth. What had she done?

03- MARION AND NICK

That afternoon Art and Nick joined Danny back at Danny's house. Danny grabbed some beers and they sat out on the pool deck. The guys liked Danny's back yard as it was totally private. They had had a couple of parties there and had even fucked some chicks by the pool.

"So Mr. Don Juan, did you get smacked with a shovel like I said?" Art asked with a smirk.

"The only smacking that went on is when my thighs smacked against your mother's ass," Danny replied.

"No fucking way," Art challenged.

"Sorry to tell you pal but I was right. She loved it," Danny responded.

"What happened I want to hear every detail," Nick said excitedly.

Danny then replayed the scene and explained what happened in every detail. However he did not tell them about fucking Art's mother in the ass. Danny didn't want to upset Art. As it was Art sat in a trance and had a difficult time believing it.

"What now?" Nick asked.

"We made a pact and one of you guys go next," Danny said.

"Not me, I'm not ready yet," Art replied still in shock over his mother's seduction.

"Okay Nick then it's you and my mom," Danny announced.

"What should I do? How should I approach her?" Nick asked nervously.

"She loves to sun bathe out here in the nude on Wednesdays, her day off. Just show up Wednesday and join her by the pool. Take your clothes off quickly and offer to put lotion on her. Don't take no for an answer and don't let her control the situation. I'm sure that she will give in as soon as she sees that big thick meat of yours," Danny told Nick.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:06 PM
"Can you handle it?" Danny asked.

"Yeah I can do this," Nick answered.

"Okay be confident and stay in control. No offense Art but if my mom is anything like your mom, Nick is in for a sweet time," Danny added.

Danny went in the house and got three more beers and brought them back out. They sat around chatting but Art was unusually quiet as he still was in disbelief about his mother's seduction.

That Wednesday Nick went over to Danny's house and let himself in. Sure enough Danny's mother was in a lounge chair reading a book and she was completely naked. Nick gathered himself and then he went out to the pool to join her. Marion looked good as she kept her 35-26-36 figure in good shape by swimming laps. At 5'5" and 130 pounds she was still a head turner. She wore her auburn hair down to her shoulders and the color looked good with her hazel colored eyes.

"Catching some rays, Mrs. B?" Nick called out as he walked toward Danny's mother.

Marion quickly reached for her robe but Nick had already moved it out of her reach. She dropped her book and covered her breasts with one hand and her vulva with the other.

"Nick, what are you doing here? I thought you were with Art and Danny. How did you get in?" she asked nervously.

"I decided to hang out by your pool. Danny gave me the security code so I just let myself in. You don't mind if I join you do you?" he replied

"I certainly do mind. I wanted some privacy today and I would like you leave now!" Marion said trying to sound firm.

Nick laughed and started to take off his clothes as he said, "I'll just stay for a little while and work on my tan lines."

Marion was appalled with his behavior and shocked when he striped naked. She stared briefly at his thick penis which even in its soft state was 6" long. Marion held the stare longer then she should have and Nick noticed which increased his confidence. Marion broke her stare and flipped over on her stomach to face away from him. Nick and her son Danny could pass for brothers since they were the same height and possessed similar chiseled bodies. However Nick was Italian descent and his skin glowed with a deep dark tan.

"Hey what's the big deal? It's not like you haven't seen men naked before," he said.

"You have a nice ass Marion in fact you have a great figure. Let me put some lotion on you so that you don't sun burn," he said calling her by her first name.

Marion felt Nick squirt the lotion on her shoulders and back. Then he leaned forward to rub it in to her skin. As he leaned forward Marion felt the weight of his now erect cock resting on her ass cheeks. It felt huge resting against her buttocks. Marion protested and tried to squirm away but Nick just held her still and covered her body with lotion.

Nick worked his way down from her shoulders to the small of Marion's back and then started with her calves and worked up to her thighs. Then Nick gaining more and more confidence began to massage Marion's ass and she felt a familiar stirring in her loins. Marion was red as a beet but it wasn't from the sun. She tried one more time to avoid his advances but to no avail. Nick spent a long time massaging her ass cheeks and inner thighs and occasionally he let his hand slip between them.

Nick took hold of her shoulders and slowly turned Marion over on her back. Marion knew she had to stop this immediately before it went any further. She was furious that she had allowed it to go this far. She was just about to protest again when Nick kissed her deeply plunging his tongue into her mouth. Nick's tongue sought out Marion's and he had her reeling in passion. At that moment Marion resolved to allow Nick to have his way with her. It just felt so good to be desired by this young man.

Nick kissed his way from her lips to her jaw line and along her neck. He lightly kissed, licked and nibbled her neckline softly. Then he tongued her ear just enough to add stimulation. Marion wanted to protest again but it felt extremely pleasurable. Nick then worked his way further down to Marion's chest kissing her along the way. When he finally reached her breasts he gently squeezed them and rolled her nipples between his fingers. It had been so long and Marion felt so feminine, so exquisite and she longed for more of his touches and caresses.

Nick looked into Marion's eyes and whispered, "You have great tits."

Why couldn't he refer to them as breasts she wondered as he teased, kissed and squeezed her breasts? Nick tortured her by neglecting her nipples as he went close and blew his warm breath over them exciting her and increasing her desire. For an 18 year old he knew his way around the female body and he was a good lover.

Marion was on the edge and close to an orgasm just from his foreplay. She urgently craved the touch that would provide her much needed release. Nick brought Marion to the edge of desire and allowed her to linger there as he touched her. His one hand cupped her vulva and probed at the opening of her moist passage while he continued to tweak and tease her nipples. His wet warm mouth covered her other breast filling her with lust. Marion's desire to cum increased.

Nick had her to the point that she would orgasm if he touched her clit. Marion was overheated and her pussy was on fire. Just a touch would have ignited her flame and sent her crashing over the edge. A moan escaped Marion's lips as she beseeched him to touch her. "Please, please," I implored him.

"Please what Marion? What do you want me to do? Do you want to cum?" he asked her in a seductive tone.

"Oh yes, let me cum," she pleaded.

Nick pushed both her breasts together, took both nipples into his mouth and sucked them. He would release them letting them pop out of his mouth and he repeated the process until Marion's hips were moving of their own accord. He then slid his tongue across her nipples and flicked them back and forth but stopped before she exploded in orgasm. As Nick touched the tip of Marion's labia he inserted his finger inside her juicy and wet pussy searching for her clit. He then spread his remaining fingers opening her outer lips as he slid his finger back and forth over her erect hard clit.

Nick then knelt and placed his warm mouth on her moisture. He flattened his tongue and slid it back and forth as he licked the length of her slit. Marion's vulva was swollen with desire as he licked and sucked her juices from her holding her clit firmly between his lips. Marion's muscles contracted in spasm and she squirted cum over his fingers and mouth. She moaned and trembled as her body grew weak from her intense climax. Little did Marion know that the best was yet to come and what was in store for her. Nick neatly lapped up the remainder of her pussy cum and then he moved up the lounge chair and kissed her deeply allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

"See how delicious you taste. Your pussy really puffs up when you get excited and you squirted," he told her and then he added, "Now I want to really make you feel good and we have just begun."

Nick stood up and his big cock stretched forward. Marion was looking at the largest cock that she had ever seen if her life. Nick's cock looked twice as big as her ex-husband's dick. It had to be almost 9" long and over 6" around. Nick was obviously proud of his manhood as he almost posed letting it wave in front of her face. Marion had the urge to take his cock in her mouth but she had never sucked a cock that large before and she was intimidated by it.

He pushed her gently back on the lounge and she lay back all the way, spreading her legs for him. Nick positioned himself between Marion's thighs, took her face in his hands and leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and held him almost in fear of the penetration she knew was to come. Nick slowly inched his impressive organ into Marion stretching her womb as he did. She whimpered into his mouth and trembled against him trying hard to control herself. Once he had gotten completely into her he paused and allowed her to adjust to his size before he started fucking her. Marion had never been so full and it seemed like every fiber in her pussy was alive and tingling.

Nick broke their kiss and looked down into her eyes. "Marion, are you okay?" he asked showing concern for his best friend's mother.

Unable to speak at that moment Marion nodded yes and shifted slightly beneath him adjusting to his tremendous girth. As she lay there the feeling of being stretched diminished and was replaced by a wonderful sensation. Marion knew then that she wanted more.

"Please fuck me," she whispered as if there were others around to hear her.

"With pleasure," he replied as a smile spread across his face and he began moving his hips.

In and out Nick fucked Marion very slowly at first and got her juices running and coating them both. He ground his pelvis into her with each inward thrust keeping his cock in constant contact with her clit. Marion moaned quietly as he pushed into her and gradually increased the pace. Each drive became more powerful than the last pushing deeper into her with more urgency. Marion's moans became louder as his strokes became quicker. As if a reflex she drew her knees up closer to her chest which gave him a deeper target. In one fluid motion Nick threw Marion's legs over his shoulders and leaned forward supporting himself on his forearms so as not to crush her. He was breathing heavier now and grunting each time he plunged his cock into her. He ground himself harder and harder into her that the friction on her clit so unbearable. Nick's cock was stroking Marion's insides and stimulating her G-spot as his pelvis grinded onto her clit. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to another climax.

"Nick, I am really close. I am going to cum again," Marion whimpered almost out of breath.

"Cum for me, Marion I want you to cum for me," as said as he sped up and pushed harder and faster

Nick fucked Marion as hard and fast as he could as she came and came and came. Her body shook uncontrollably as her pussy walls clamped around his cock and she dug her nails into his shoulders as he continued to fuck her hard. As Marion came down from her incredible high she could feel Nick began to tense up.

"Oh here it comes Marion, I'm going to cum, oh yeah here it is!" Nick exclaimed as with one final shove into her he stiffened and came shooting his load deep within her.

Marion could feel volley after volley of cum hit the walls of her vagina as Nick spasm and ground against her. The grinding on her clit sent her over the edge once more as Nick flooded her pussy. As they settled down Marion's legs slowly slipped from his body and lay limp on the lounge. Nick collapsed gently on her with their bodies covered with perspiration and the love juices from their intense orgasms. They rested for awhile holding each other. It seemed like they had been fucking for hours and Marion wondered what time it was. Remarkably they had only been at it just over an hour.

Nick said, "Let's take a shower together and then hit the pool."

Strangely enough at that moment, Marion did not feel guilty or embarrassed by the encounter. She was now comfortable with her nudity and she walked naked into the house leading Nick to the shower. Marion felt good about herself and she was proud to show off her forty year old body. She entered the shower and relaxed under the cascade of hot water then Nick joined her. They began to wash each other as they were anxious to feel more of each other. Marion soaped up Nick's testicles and penis until he was fully erect again in the shower. She lifted his testicles to feel the weight of Nick's balls and his sacs were full and bursting again with desire. She maneuvered the rigid engorged cock between her legs and rubbed it against her clit. Marion then placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her vagina and rolled the head against the muscular walls opening them slightly.

Nick unable to wait any longer grabbed her buttocks and drew her closer until the mushroomed head of his cock just slipped inside. Using his hips for leverage he forced more of his penis in her until all 8+ inches were buried within and the silky walls of her cavern clung to the invader. Marion enjoyed the feel of his massive intruder as Nick pushed her against the shower wall. Forcing her back against the wall his long cock evoked wondrous feelings in her pussy. After several minutes of bucking his hips against Marion's pelvis he grunted vocally and she now knew that meant he was not too far off. Her vaginal walls convulsed around the stiff manhood as her hips gyrated wantonly and Marion experienced yet another satisfying orgasm. She felt his eruption approaching and then his hot liquid suddenly splashed against her insides.

They stayed in the embrace for a few minutes allowing their emotions to subside. Marion stepped back from Nick and his limp cock plopped out easily. She contemplated taking it into her mouth, sucking off his cum and tasting her own juices intermixed with his, but she decided to save that for another time. Nick and Marion rinsed off and then headed out to the pool. Marion got them some drinks and they relaxed in the lounge chairs. Marion looked at Nick laying there with his impressive organ in a semi-erect state and she could not resist taking it in my mouth.

She sat naked on the lounge before him. Her nipples and cunt were alive with desire again as she brought his hard cock to her lips. Marion tried to picture what she looked like; the prim and proper mother of Nick's best friend opening her mouth to suck a cock. Soon Nick's cock was deep in her mouth and Marion imagined that she was being watched by her son and Art along with Ellen and Connie.

"Oh Marion that's it, suck me, suck my cock, lick my balls, play with my balls," he called out snapping Marion out of her trance.

She could tell from his hip movements, deep breathing and his inability to continue his suggestive talk that he was close to cumming. It wouldn't be long now before Marion tasted his sperm. With her still sucking his cock, Nick eased back on the lounge and lay down. She turned sideways so that she could suck his cock deeper into her mouth. Marion was only able to take about 5" of his cock although she continued to test her gag line which drove him crazy.

Sitting on the bed and leaning over to keep Nick's cock in her mouth had caused Marion's legs to splay open. Marion then reached down and fingered her pussy as she continued to suck Nick's cock. Nick sensed her orgasm and continued fucking her face as Marion stretched her neck trying to keep his cock within my lips again while she fucked her fingers. Marion continued to lick and suck Nick's cock and balls before running her tongue under his scrotum across his perineum. He moaned loudly as her one hand circled and squeezed the head of his slick cock and she cupped his bloated balls with the other hand.

Suddenly Marion felt his hand on the back of her head, grasping her hair forcing her down on his cock. She obediently sucked around the length of his pole, while his cock erupted with hot jets of cum flooding her mouth. As hard as Marion tried she couldn't swallow all of his cum quick enough and it ran out of her mouth down her face and dripped on her tits. Marion whimpered as she licked him clean tasting his cum and looking up into his eyes

Marion still had some of Nick's cum on her lips as he moved her onto her back on the lounge as if she weighed nothing. He surprised her kissing her deeply and plunging his tongue into her mouth apparently he wasn't concerned about tasting his own cum. Marion was so aroused and in such need of his cock in her that she came immediately as he parted her legs penetrating her wet vagina with one deep stroke. Her cunt was contracting around his still hard cock in a spasmodic frenzy griping his shaft as wave after wave of obscene pleasure coursed through her body.

Marion thought that they were finally done and she was convinced that she could not cum anymore. She thought that Nick was done too but she underestimated the recuperative powers of youth. Nick rolled her over on the lounge and then got behind her to fuck her doggy style. He slid his rock hard cock back into her pussy. As Nick fucked her, he started to play with her ass. Marion's pussy was dripping wet and Nick used her natural lubrication to finger her asshole. At first Marion was apprehensive and then it started to turn her on. Nick pulled out of her and Marion felt a huge void in her pussy as cool air temporarily filled her pussy.

"Stay right there," Nick told her as he retrieved the sun tan lotion.

Then he knelt behind her and once again shoved his big dick into her pussy. He started to play with her ass again and squirted the lotion in the crack of her ass. He massaged the lotion into her asshole and began to finger her ass once again. The lotion made Marion very slick and Nick's finger slid easily in and out of her anus.

"You want it in your ass Marion?" She heard Nick say as she felt his cock press against her virgin ass hole, "I want to fuck your hot ass."

"No please no!" Marion cried, shaking her head from side to side with her face pressing against the lounge chair. "I've never done that, you're too big. You'll ruin me."

"Don't be silly I'm not going to ruin you. You just need to be broken in," Nick said in a sinister tone.

Nick had gone this far and he was determined to take Marion's ass. It was the last frontier for her and besides he loved fucking girls in the ass. Nick spread plenty of lotion on his cock and then covered it with his saliva making it very slick. Then with one steady motion he plunged his cock into Marion's asshole. He was gigantic, long and wide and Marion screamed as he began to work his way into her poor tight ass. She could actually feel her stomach cramping around him as he stirred her insides and it burned when she clenched her ass muscles convulsing around his thickness. Shaking and sobbing with painful ecstasy, Marion fell forward onto the lounge with Nick's hands keeping her ass high in the air for him to plunder.

Marion screamed into a towel as it felt like a hot thick poker had just been rammed into her ass. Tears filled her eyes as her violated asshole spread to accommodate Nick's thick cock. She tried to get away but Nick was too strong and held her in place. Marion cried out loud only to have the sound muffled by the towel as his complete length filled her. Marion felt him flex his cock deep within her bowels as the searing pain continued. Nick reached one hand under her again and teased a nipple. Then he moved his other hand down and rubbed softly against her clit. Marion's body responded to his stimulus and her stomach convulsed with mixed signals.

The intrusion in her ass didn't feel quite as bad now as Nick's fingers continued to tease her clit. Marion felt him move inside her ass now and she tried to relax her ass muscles. Marion's body was working back and forth on his cock now and she was amazed at the feeling of the cock in her ass. Marion's clit was buzzing and the fullness in her ass just seemed to excite her pussy even more. Nick started hammering into her ass now. His fingers were still busy on her clit but now he had two fingers drilling in her pussy as the others fluttered around her clit. Marion's whole body was aflame as she could feel his fingers pressing against the thin membrane separating her ass from her pussy. She could feel his hard cock sliding in her and the pressure of the fingers on his cock through the membrane. Marion didn't need Nick to force her on his cock anymore, nor did she need him holding onto her tightly. Her entire body was fucking back at him of its own accord. Marion could feel an enormous orgasm building with in her and her pussy was swollen to new proportions.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:06 PM
"Oh God," Marion thought to herself, "I'm going to cum again, Oh God!"

Nick continued plowing into Marion. The hot dry depths of her ass were so tight around his cock she knew that he was going to cum hard too. He worked his fingers faster inside her as he rammed his cock hard into her ass. Marion started biting the towel like a mad woman as his groin made hard contact with her ass. Marion felt her pussy spasm suddenly and then her whole body went rigid. She felt his cock swell in her rectum and then hot spurts of liquid lava hit her deep in her bowels, giving her a cum enema. Marion screamed into towel. Both of them shuddered hard as every muscle tensed and then relaxed. Marion felt a hot explosion as her body was overcome with the most violent orgasm she had ever had. She could still feel Nick's cock throbbing and spurting deep within her. Marion felt Nick's cock shrink in her ass and then slowly back out making an audible popping sound. Marion's ass was still high in the air and her thighs were aching. Nick lovingly caressed her shapely ass cheeks.

He was proud of himself and his conquest. He had never expected to fuck Danny's mom in the ass but he couldn't stop once he got started. He was pleased that he was her first ass fuck. Nick backed off the lounge and took a quick dip in the pool. He cooled off in the water and rinsed cum from his body. Marion lay face down on the lounge and did not look at him. Nick got out of the pool, dried off and then got dressed. Marion still refused to look at him. Nick then came over and leaned close to her and whispered.

"Marion, I really had a good time today. I loved fucking your ass and I look forward to more times together," he said as he ran his hand over her shapely ass.

Marion slapped his hand away and snorted, "Get out."

Nick left and Marion lay on the lounge totally drained from the intense fuck session. As she recovered she felt like she had reached an all time low. Although she handled the ass fucking she was humiliated and she felt totally dominated. It was a strange feeling to be satiated and ashamed at the same time. Marion knew she could never let something like that happen again. Then she thought, "My God suppose Danny had come home while she and Nick were having sex." Marion quickly took a rinse off in the pool and then put her robe on. She went inside and ran a hot bath. As she soaked in the bath she wondered what Connie would ever say if she knew that her son had fucked Marion senseless.

04 - CONNIE AND ART

Danny and Art anxiously awaited Nick as they were dying to hear what happened. They had expected Nick to meet up with them hours ago when he finally arrived. The expression on his face said it all.

"God Danny is your mom hot," Nick started.

"What happened?" Danny asked anxiously.

"It happened just like you said it would. I took charge and never let her be in control. She came in buckets and so did I. It was the best sex ever," Nick said proudly.

Danny and Art listened intently as Nick replayed the afternoon with Danny's mother. It was hard to believe that Danny's mom could be so wanton and so insatiable.

"It was a challenge at first but then she got into it. She loved it but then when I left she acted as if she was mad. She might have been pissed because I fucked her in the ass," Nick confessed.

"You fucked her in the ass. You fucked Danny's mom in the ass," Art blurted out.

"Yeah and it was her first time too," Nick admitted.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you did that. She let you fuck her in the ass, oh man," Art went on.

"Don't make such a big deal about it Art," Danny chastised him.

"It is a big deal. He fucked your mom in the ass Danny," Art mocked.

"Well I fucked your mom in the ass too," Danny replied showing his annoyance.

"You did not. You're just saying that because Nick fucked your mom in the ass," Art snapped.

"I did Art. I just didn't tell you so that you wouldn't be embarrassed. But I did and it was her first ass fuck too," Danny asserted.

"I don't believe you," Art replied with uncertainty.

"I don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not but I did it and now you know," Danny concluded.

"So Art now it is your turn to seduce my mom. Are you up for it?" Nick asked.

"Hell yes I am after listening to you two and I'm going to fuck her in the ass too," Art said firmly.

"Got any suggestions for Art?" Danny asked Nick.

"Yeah one, I know my mother masturbates with a dildo. So if you can walk in on her when she's doing it you can take it from there. I heard her groaning a couple of times Saturday morning when I stood outside her bedroom door," Nick offered.

"How do you know that she uses a dildo?" Art asked.

"I snooped around in her bedroom when she was at work and I found one hidden in her dresser," Nick admitted.

"Cool, then that's the approach. Art, you show up at Nick's place first thing Saturday morning. Nick will stay with you until you're sure that Mrs. K is masturbating and then he'll leave. Art take it from there and remember to be assertive. We know the mothers give in eventually so you have got to stay in control," Danny stated.

"I'm more than ready to do this," Art said firmly.

The three boys had a couple of beers together before they split for the day. They would meet at Danny's pool on Saturday afternoon and wait to hear about Art's experience.

That Saturday Art arrived at Nick's house early in the morning. The two boys waited outside Connie's bedroom until they heard her grown. Nick whispered to Art that it was the signal they had waited for and then Nick left Art alone in the house. Art slowly and quietly opened the door to the bedroom.

Connie was still a beautiful woman at age 39 and she had a fantastic 34-24-35 figure. Connie had let her blond hair grow out over the years and she was actually more attractive as a brunette. Connie worked during the week and she enjoyed her Saturday mornings alone. Connie was thinking about the hard youthful bodies of her son's friends Danny and Art. She imagined that one of them was fucking her but her imaginary lover was faceless. Connie thought about the hard body and good sized cock as she fucked herself with the fake cock.

Art's eyes adjusted to the dim lit room and he watched Nick's mother move the rubber dick in and out of her pussy. Connie was still in her nightgown but it was gathered about her waist leaving her naked below her breasts. Art felt his own cock grow into hardness and he decided that it was time to make his move. He dropped his clothes and approached the bed with his impressive cock bobbing in front of him. When he got close to the bed he saw that Nick's mother had her eyes closed as she worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

Art got up on the bed and maneuvered between Connie's legs. He leaned over and took her hand holding the dildo and slowly pulled it from her pussy. Connie panicked when she realized that someone else was in the bedroom and in her bed. Her eyes opened wide and she panicked when she saw her son's friend Art kneeling between her legs and holding her hand with the dildo in it.

"Oh Art what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here? Where's Nick? You need to leave, please!" Connie stammered embarrassed and confused, "What's going on? Why are you naked?

"Relax Mrs. K, its okay, I think that you would be happier with the real thing," Art replied and then he moved closer to her pussy.

Art then eased his big cock into Nick's mother's pussy. Connie was taken back with the size of him. Her first thoughts were to her ex-husband's cock and he wasn't near as big as Art.

"Oh we mustn't, we shouldn't, it is not right and then oh yes, oh it feels so good, oh, oh, fuck me, yes fuck", Connie cried as she was too close to her orgasm to stop now.

Art slid in and out of her pussy slowly allowing Connie to adjust to his size and he continued to go deeper with each thrust until he was buried balls deep in her pussy.

"Oh my I have never been so full of cock, fuck me, make me cum, make it last forever", Connie cried out not caring that she was fucking her best friend's son.

Art pounded her pussy making sure that his cock was in constant contact with her clit. Connie had multiple orgasms as he fucked her. Art pushed her nightgown up over her breasts. Connie had pretty firm tits with rock hard nipples that extended a ˝ inch. Art twirled the nipples in his fingers and then leaned over taking one then the other in his mouth. This was the first time Art had seen Nick's mother naked and he savored every moment.

Connie went wild telling him. "Oh yes, suck my tits, suck my nipples, fuck me good!"

Art could feel his balls start to tighten and he knew it wouldn't be long before he filled her pussy with his cum. Connie stiffened and then had another violent orgasm. She thought to herself that Art was experienced far beyond his years as he fucked her and sucked her tits.

Connie yelled, "Hold me, please hold me, I'm cummmming!"

Art reached around behind her and pulled Connie toward him as she shook and trembled throughout her intense orgasm. As she was cumming so did Art and he fired a barrage of cum into her pussy. As she started to recover Art laid her back down on the bed and slowly fucked her as his cock softened. Art's cock was swimming in her cunt; there was so much cum in there mingling with her own juices.

"Are you okay Connie?" he asked her.

She looked at him and said, "My God, I have never cum like that in my life, nor have I ever had anyone cum that much in me before."

Connie looked down at Art's soft cock and took it in her hand, "My you are a big boy," she said as she felt his cock harden in her hand.

Connie held her arms open to her son's friend welcoming him between her legs again. Art crawled between her legs and slipped his hard cock back in her pussy. Art never wanted this to end and he wanted to fuck Nick's mother all day. Connie knew this was wrong and she would deal with it later but right now it felt so good to have a real cock in her. Art fucked her as long as he could before he shot his second load of the morning. Connie had multiple orgasms and the final one was so violent she nearly bucked Art off her body.

Then Connie collapsed and cried out. "Please stop, I have to rest. I have never been fucked so thoroughly in my life. I am not sure I can cum any more."

Connie looked so angelic on her back with her cute firm tits poking up in the air and her hot pussy on display. Art eased her legs apart and lowered his mouth to her vulva unconcerned that he had cum in her pussy. He teased Connie with his tongue until her pussy heated up and glistened with moisture. Connie started to stir and she opened her legs wider giving Art easier access to her luscious pussy.

Art located her clit and brought a soft moan to Connie's lips as he nibbled it gently. He then inserted a thick finger into his Connie's pussy and continued to tease her hard clit. Connie's pussy was getting wetter and wetter and she started to move her hips with a desire to cum. That was the signal that Art was waiting for and he moved his body up and knelt between her legs. He lined up his huge erect cock with Connie's sopping wet cunt and eased it in. Connie's face tensed with the anticipation of Art's big cock filling her pussy again.

Art fucked her slowly at first and then he began to pick up the pace. Soon he was pounding her pussy and fucking her into submission. Connie had orgasm after orgasm as Art relentlessly fucked her. Art just kept at her with his hard-on until she screamed and pleaded with him to stop. Connie's body convulsed in a mind blowing orgasm and then she went limp on the bed. Art smiled to himself and he eased his cock out of Connie's well fucked pussy. He was thrilled with the seduction of Nick's mother and he was proud about how many times she had orgasmed at his hands. Art was surprised how easy it had been to seduce Mrs. K.

"I need to cum again," Art announced.

"Please Art I can't, I am tired and sore," Connie begged off.

"Well I will need your mouth then," Art said assertively.

Connie couldn't believe what she had just heard. Her son's friend was telling her to suck his cock. Connie hadn't sucked a cock for four years and now Art was pushing his toward her face. As if in a trance Connie took Art's cock in her mouth and she began to suck on it. Art was charged and he knew that he wouldn't last long. He made up his mind to cum in Connie's mouth so he did not warn her of his impending orgasm. Connie took Art deeper in her mouth and jerked him off with her hand. Cum flew out of his cock and sprayed the back of her throat. She was caught off guard by the force and the volume of his ejaculation and she pulled his cock from her mouth to avoid gagging. Art's semen splashed against her tits and neck as she guided his cock away from her face. After about seven ropes of cum shot out of his cock she squeezed the remaining seed out then took Art's cock back in her mouth and sucked him dry.

Connie then said, "Oh that was some load. I have never seen so much cum. I need a shower now and you have to leave."

After her shower Connie put on her bathrobe and went downstairs to make coffee. She was surprised to see Art in the kitchen. Art sat at the kitchen table as Connie stood at the sink facing away from him. Connie was extremely upset with herself over what had happened. She struggled internally with her emotions. She had let her own son's friend fuck her and she didn't try to stop him. In fact she enjoyed it as it was the best sex she had had in years. But it was wrong, sinful and she couldn't let it happen again.

Connie spoke looking out the kitchen window, "Art what happened this morning can never happen again," she said trying to sound firm but her voice cracked.

Art got up from his chair and walked over to her. Connie felt his presence behind her and she trembled. She wondered why she suddenly felt so insecure with her 18 year-old son's friend. Art put his arms around Nick's mother's waist, pulled her back toward him and nuzzled her neck. Connie knew she should stop this before it went any further but she couldn't. Art moved his hands up to her breasts and began to massage them through her bathrobe.

"You have very nice tits, Connie," he told her as he moved his hips forward and Connie felt his enormous cock pressing into her bottom through the robe.

Art dropped to his knees behind his, lifted her robe up and trailed kisses up and down each leg and on her ass cheeks. Connie was trembling with desire and she wondered where Art had learned these things. Art turned her around toward him and began to tongue her sopping wet pussy. Connie came violently humping his face and covering it with her pussy juice. Connie was too weak to stand any longer so she allowed Art to lower her to the kitchen floor. Art removed her bathrobe and spread it out so that Connie could lay on it. Connie rolled over on her stomach in an effort to protect her pussy from any more attention.

Art looked at Connie's ass and he could not resist running his hands over her shapely cheeks. Her ass was so amazing that he felt his loins stir with a renewed desire. He hard never seen such a perfect ass. Art had no knowledge of whether Nick's mother had ever been butt fucked. Art got to his knees behind Connie and kneaded her gorgeous ass cheeks. He then began to kiss her cheeks and run his tongue lightly in the crack of her ass. Connie wiggled her ass feeling very wicked as Art tongued and kissed her. Art lifted her by her hips so that her ass was perched in the air. Connie's head was still on the floor and she turned it to one side on the bathrobe and let out a gasp as Art's tongue licked close to her asshole. No one had ever licked her asshole and again she was surprised with Art's sexual maturity. Art ran his tongue from her pussy to her ass causing her to tingle in anticipation of what might be next.

Art spread her ass cheeks with his hands and dipped his tongue into the crack locating her nether hole. His tongue slowly circled her anus and she flinched at the contact. He then pushed his tongue as far as he could into her asshole and he found himself wanting to fuck her up the ass. He continued to ass fuck Connie with his tongue and she was at his mercy. Connie's desire grew as Art worked her ass to the point that she suddenly wanted something more in her ass.

Art removed his tongue from her ass and ran his hard cock between her ass cheeks as he spoke to her, "I want to fuck you in the ass Connie. Do you want me to fuck your hot ass? I can see that your ass is asking to be fucked."

"Art no, we can't, it's not right," Connie said in a panic.

It had been over four years since Connie had a real cock in her ass and that was Nick's father. Art's cock was thicker and longer than Nick's father and Connie was nervous. Art would not take no for an answer and Connie knew that.

"I don't want to do this Art but if you must then you have to use plenty of lubricant," Connie said timidly.

Art sprinted went to the kitchen cabinet and took out a bottle of vegetable oil. Connie arched her back and pointed her beautiful ass back at him. He coated her asshole with a generous amount of oil and slid his thick finger in her hole. He took his time preparing her ass relishing every moment. He then coated his entire cock with the oil and placed the head at the entrance to her anus. Art pushed forward and the thick cock head squeezed into Nick's mother's tight asshole. Art was surprised that it went in easier than he had expected.

Connie winched in pain as her asshole was stretched wider than it ever and she gasped, "Go slow let me get used to it."

Art withdrew his cock head and then pushed it back in this time causing more pleasure than pain. He pushed until a couple of inches were in her ass. Connie found her self holding her breath and her body was covered in goose bumps. Art was so thick that her asshole stretched to new dimensions and held his cock in a vice like grip. Art slowly slid his dick in and out of her each time going a little deeper. Connie pushed back as if she were trying to poop as she knew that would make the penetration easier. Connie's brief pain had subsided and it was replaced with a feeling of fullness.

Connie relaxed a little and then felt more of Art's cock slide into her asshole. She grunted out loud as she felt fuller and then a wave of pleasure passed through her body. She was convinced that Art had his whole cock in her now but really he only had about half of his big dick in her. She felt so full so had no idea that he had another four inches before he was done. Art kept adding more and more of his cock to her ass. There was discomfort then fullness and then pleasure each time he went deeper. Connie would tense, relax and then enjoy it. This pattern continued until Art had his whole cock buried in Connie's ass.

Art reached around and played with her clit as he pounded her ass. Her pussy and asshole were on fire as the big cock reached previously untouched areas in her body. Connie was on the brink of another huge orgasm as Art methodically fucked her in her tight anus with his sizeable cock. He loved watching his cock slide out of Nick's mother's shapely ass and then plunge back in as his hips slapped against her curvy ass cheeks causing them to jiggle with each thrust. Her orgasm surged within her as he fucked her ass harder and faster.

As Connie came and came her entire body went into spasm. Her pussy convulsed and clamped around Art's fingers coating them with her cunt juice. Connie's asshole pulsated as Art drove his big cock in and out of it. Her ass involuntarily squeezed and released his huge member as he fucked it causing him to finally lose it. Art slid his pecker deep into Connie's rectum as his cock spasmed and sent a thick stream of hot cum into her channel. Art kept fucking her as load after load was fired into her ass. His cock kept twitching and spurting inside his friend's impaled mother.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Connie had never felt so full of cum and there was no where for it to go, blocked by Art's swollen cock buried in her ass. He slowed his pace and eventually stopped allowing his cock to remain buried in Connie's ass. He did not go soft right away and he gently moved his hips pushing cum around in her ass. Some of it trickled out and ran down over her pussy lips.

Connie could not take any more fucking and she pleaded, "Please no more, I can't take any more Art, please stop."

Reluctantly Art stopped and slowly withdrew his cock from her loosened asshole. He marveled in the sight of his enormous cock sliding out of Nick's mother's shapely ass. The man seed flowed from her asshole and ran like a river down over her pussy and between her sweet thighs. Art and Nick's mother stayed in the same position for awhile and he massaged her beautiful ass as she remained on her knees with her ass perched in the air. Art pushed down lightly on Connie's back causing her to accentuate her ass even more. He loved looking at it and playing with it as she cooed into the bathrobe. Art's cock remained hard and looked menacing around Connie's asshole. It was hard to believe that a cock that size had just fucked such a beautiful tight ass. Connie looked magnificent with her just fucked curvy ass in the air. Art could not resist sticking one of his fingers in her asshole and she just wiggled her bum instinctively.

Connie looked at the clock and saw that they had been at it for over fours hours. No wonder her muscles were aching and she was exhausted. As Art closed his eyes and relaxed Connie thought about the final act of giving up her ass to her son's friend. Why couldn't she just refuse him? Why did he have this unexplained control over her? Would he tell her son that he fucked her? What would Ellen think if she knew that her son had just fucked Connie's ass on the floor of her kitchen? Why did she let this happen but wasn't she glad that it did?

As Connie remained on the kitchen floor, Art got up and got dressed. He left without saying another word but he was thrilled that it had gone so well. He could hardly wait until he got to Danny's house and reported his success.

05 -- THE MOTHER'S FATE IS PLANNED

After Art reported on his success with Nick's mother the three boys sat around the pool contemplating their next move. Marion tried to avoid Nick as much as she could and she was nervous with him around her house. As she watched the three boys talking poolside she wondered if they were talking about her. She couldn't imagine that Nick would tell Danny that he had fucked his mother.

"So what did I tell you? I knew that our mother's were in need on some hot sex in their lives," Danny bragged.

"You were right and I can't wait until I fuck your mom again," Nick said.

"Yeah and I get to fuck yours," Art chimed in.

"Okay listen let's switch it around this time," Danny suggested.

"What do you mean?" Nick asked.

"This time I will fuck your mom Nick. Art can fuck my mom and you can fuck Art's mom," Danny explained.

"Do you think that they will go for it?" Nick asked.

"Well this time we have some leverage. They wouldn't want the other mothers to know that they have been fucking their sons? So we promise to keep our mouths shut if they cooperate," Danny told them.

"I guess that will work," Art agreed.

"Of course it will work and then after that we will double up on them," Danny added.

"What do you mean double up on them?" Art asked.

"Look we have already fucked their pussies and asses and we got blow jobs from them. So we know they will take it in their pussy, ass and mouth. So why not two cocks at once; Nick and I can do Art's mom, Nick and Art can do my mom and then Art and I can do Nick's mom," Danny explained.

"That's heavy Danny but it sounds wild," Nick replied with a smile.

"Well first things first. What's your mom up to today Art?" Danny asked.

"Probably just fucking around with her flowers again?" Art replied.

"Nick why don't you go over and give her a hand," Danny suggested.

Nick smiled and replied, "Sounds like a good idea."

Art and I will hang out here and we'll se you later. Nick toasted his friends with a tip of the beer bottle and then walked in the house. Marion was in the kitchen when he walked in and she tried to ignore him. Nick put the empty bottle on the kitchen counter and walked up behind Danny's mother.

"It was good to see you again Marion," Nick said as he reached down and squeezed one of her buttocks firmly.

Marion froze when Nick grabbed her but she couldn't help but feel a surge of desire run through her body. Nick left the red faced Marion in the kitchen and headed for Art's house. No sooner had he left then Art came in the kitchen to get two more beers for him and Danny. He checked out Danny's mother standing by the sink in her short shorts and walked over to her.

"You are looking very nice today Mrs. B," Art told her as he grabbed her ass.

Marion froze again and felt another tingle through her body. "What is going on around here?" she thought to herself. Art had never taken any liberties with her. Nick must have told him that they had sex but did he tell her son too. Marion was confused and worried that her encounter with Nick would get around. She didn't want Ellen to find out and she certainly did not want Nick's mother Connie to find out.

06 - NICK AND ELLEN

Ellen had been working in her flower garden as she always did on Saturday. She had a difficult time focusing on her flowers as her mind kept drifting back to last week. Her memory of being seduced by Danny was still vivid in her head. She had never expected to be seduced by a teenager and least of all by one of son's best friends. It had happened so fast and Danny had been so smooth. He had turned out to be an incredible lover, one much more advanced than expected of an 18 year old. Ellen wondered if her son Art was as experienced as Danny. Ellen had to admit that the sex had been great except for the anal sex. Her anus was tender for several days after and she was still mad at herself for letting Danny fuck her ass. Ellen thoughts were interrupted by a young man's voice.

"Hi Mrs. C, how are you doing today?" Nick said startling her.

At first Ellen thought that Danny had returned but then she was somewhat relieved that it was Nick. "Oh hello Nick, what brings you over here today? Art is not home."

Ellen looked at the strapping teenager and she felt that same tinge run through her body when she was with Danny. "Get control of your self," she thought.

"Oh I know I left Art and Danny at Danny's pool. I knew that you were working in the garden so I thought that I might be of some help to you. Danny told me that he helped you out last week," Nick told her with an all knowing look.

Ellen blushed as she thought back to Danny's visit. At that moment Ellen was sure that Danny had told Nick about the encounter. Then a moment of fear struck Ellen as she wondered if Danny had also told her son Art.

"I just finished up with my flowers and I was going to fix myself a drink. Would you like to come in for a few minutes/" Ellen asked and regretted the invitation as soon as she had uttered the words.

"Sure that would be great," Nick accepted immediately.

"Can I get you a drink," Ellen offered.

"Sure a beer would be great," Nick replied.

Ellen watched the impressive young man walk into her home. She directed him into the family room and then she went to the kitchen to get him a beer. Ellen gave Nick his beer and then she sat back down on the soft sofa and threw her legs up on the ottoman. Nick sat on the chair facing her. Ellen and Nick chatted for a few minutes and the conversation went smoothly. Ellen like the handsome teenager he was easy to talk to. She enjoyed his company and he didn't give any impression that he knew about her and Danny, which put Ellen at ease.

"I am going to have another drink. Can I get you another beer?" Ellen asked.

"Yes please that would be great," Nick accepted.

Ellen returned with the drinks, handed Nick his beer and then returned to the sofa. Nick watched her move across the room and admired her shapely legs. Ellen was wearing short shorts that showed off her shapely ass that did not escape Nick's gaze as he thought about Danny fucking that curvy ass. Her blouse was loose fitting as she had not worn a halter top this day. Nick wondered how she looked without any clothes and he started to get a boner.

Ellen sipped her second glass of wine and she felt it going to her head. She was very relaxed now and she propped her feet up on the ottoman. At one point she had both feet set on the edge of the ottoman and Nick studied her tanned legs. Nick felt his cock getting hard as he stared at her. Ellen realized that he was looking at her legs and she felt that familiar surge in her loins again.

"Sorry my legs are tight from working in the garden," Ellen apologized for her posture.

"Really, maybe you would like a foot and calf massage," Nick offered, "I give them to my mom all the time when her feet ache."

"No that's okay Nick, I'll be fine," Ellen replied not wanting him to touch her as Ellen did not trust her emotions at that point.

"Hey it's no problem really. I do my mom all the time," Nick lied anxious to get his hands on Ellen.

Nick noticed that she hesitated so he took charge. He moved over to the ottoman and picked up Ellen's feet. Despite her feeble protest he placed them in his lap and began to massage her right foot. Ellen couldn't believe how good it felt to have her aching foot massaged. Nick worked her right foot for awhile and then switched to her left foot. Ellen closed her eyes and totally relaxed as Nick worked over her feet. She took another sip from her wine and sighed in pleasure.

Nick surprised her by massaging the calf of her right leg. She had started to stop him but then decided to let him continue since it felt so good. Besides Ellen thought she could stop him at anytime. Nick switched to the left calf and Ellen just sighed again with pleasure. She was so relaxed and the wine affected her reasoning. Ellen realized that as Nick massaged her left calf he had placed her right foot in his crotch. She could feel his hard cock against the bottom of her foot. She couldn't convince herself to pull her foot away as she tried to assess the size of his cock. He felt as least as big as Danny maybe even bigger.

Nick moved his hands up Ellen's calves to the back of her knees. He massaged her deeply and she felt turned on but she still did not stop him. His hands felt wonderful and she knew that she could stop him at anytime. Nick massaged behind her knees as she took another sip of wine. Ellen realized that she had finished her second drink and she was clearly relaxed from the alcohol and the massage. She felt Nick's hands move higher on her legs and she just closed her eyes and lay back.

Nick moved his hands to Ellen's thighs and briefly massaged her quads. Ellen flinched when his hands touched her thighs and she reached down to keep his hands from moving higher. But Nick was insistent and he was stronger than Ellen. His hands moved up her thighs. As he massaged her legs he allowed the back of his hands to brush against her mound covered by her shorts. Ellen's body jerked each time his hand touched her pussy. She knew she was getting wet and Nick could see dampness in her crotch.

"Ellen your shorts are getting damp. I think we should take them off," Nick whispered.

Nick moved his hands up to the waistband of her shorts and unfastened them and slowly pulled them along with her panties off her hips. Ellen subconsciously lifted her hips off the sofa to make it easier. Ellen then realized what was happening and tried to stop Nick.

"Nick, please don't. We shouldn't be doing this," Ellen protested feebly.

"Just relax Ellen and go with the flow. Just let it happen you know you want it to," Nick whispered back to her.

Ellen was incapable of stopping him and she wasn't sure now if she wanted to. Nick slid her shorts and panties down and off her shapely legs and moved between them. Nick picked up one leg at a time and kissed her inner thighs. Ellen moaned with delight. It had been just a week that she had been seduced and she loved every agonizing moment of it. Nick worked his kisses closer to her pussy and Ellen knew that she would cum quickly if he ate her.

Nick moved his mouth to her pussy and flattened his tongue as he ran it over her mound. Ellen jerked and thrust her mound into his face as she experienced a quick orgasm. Nick however continued to explore her pussy with his tongue and he soon found her hooded clit. Nick nibbled and tongued Ellen's clit until she was writhing in ecstasy. Ellen moaned and groaned as she pushed her pussy into Nick's face and squirted her nectar into his mouth. Nick kept on eating her pussy until Ellen's body stopped thrashing.

Nick stood up and looked down at the beautiful woman clothed only in her blouse and bra with her pussy glistening with moisture. She looked so sexy half naked. Nick opened his pants and pushed them along with his underwear down to his ankles. Ellen stared at the impressive teenage cock and she guessed it to be at least 8+ inches long and 6 inches around, maybe bigger. Nick moved between her legs and eased his big cock into her sopping wet pussy. Nick knew what he was doing and he fucked Ellen to yet another orgasm. He kept his cock in constant contact with her clit as he fucked her and she was soon thrashing wildly around as she came again. Ellen's last orgasm was intense and she held her pussy tight against Nick as she pleaded with him to fuck her and hold her.

Nick pulled out of Ellen's pussy and sat next to her on the sofa. Ellen sat upright next to Nick and looked down at his still hard cock. She took it in her hands and stroked him slowly. Nick unbuttoned Ellen's blouse and lowered it to her waist. He then unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms letting fall on the floor near her panties. Nick pushed Ellen's shoulders back against the sofa causing her tits to stand out more. He leaned over and kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Ellen was never more proud of her firm tits then she was right then.

"You have great tits, Ellen," Nick told her.

Ellen smiled at the youthful choice of words. He said great tits, not beautiful breasts or lovely breasts but great tits. She was amused but she was flattered at the same time. She remembered that Danny had also called them tits.

"I think we should take this to your bedroom, Ellen," Nick suggested sexily.

Ellen knew that Nick had not cum yet and she agreed to take it upstairs to her bedroom. Ellen certainly didn't need cum stains on the family room sofa. Ellen gathered up her panties and her bra and led Nick by his erect cock to her bedroom. She knew what she was doing and she was going to let him fuck her. Ellen sat naked on the side of her bed. Nick stripped off his clothes and walked toward her with his big hard dick swinging as he walked. Nick looked down at Ellen and lifted her face with his hand.

"You have a very sensuous mouth Ellen. I bet that you love to suck cock," Nick said confidently.

Ellen smiled at him and she marveled at his confidence. It seemed as if the roles were reversed where she was the teenager being seduced by an older man. Ellen took his thick cock in her hand and ran her tongue over the head of it. Then she wrapped her mouth around it and slowly moved her head up and down taking him as deep as she could without gagging herself. Ellen was really into this now and she was determined to give Nick a blow job to remember.

Ellen was indeed an excellent cock sucker and she soon had Nick on the verge of his first cum. Ellen bobbed her head up and down on his cock pursing her lips together until she felt Nick shiver. Ellen would remove her mouth briefly to prolong his orgasm. She would lick the underside of his cock and his balls driving him wild with desire. Ellen sucked his balls into her mouth and tickled his perineum with her fingers. Ellen let her hands run over his hard abs and loins which caused Nick to tremble as a tingling sensation ran through his body.

Nick couldn't take anymore and he grabbed Ellen's head and pulled it back onto his cock. Ellen knew this time he would cum in her mouth and this time she was prepared for the surge and volume of his youthful ejaculation. Nick held her as he unloaded in her mouth. Volley after volley of cum bounced off the back of Ellen's throat and she swallowed as quickly as she could. Ellen managed to keep all of his cum in her mouth and she sucked him dry. Ellen loved the way she controlled him now as she lovingly sucked and drained his cock. Nick was trembling as Ellen nibbled the head of his cock and massaged his tight scrotum.

Nick stayed hard as he pulled his cock from Ellen's mouth. He pushed her back on the bed and slid between her legs. Nick eased his cock back into her pussy and fucked her through multiple orgasms until Ellen pleaded with him to stop and give her pussy a rest. Nick decided it was time to take her ass. He left her in bed as he retrieved some lotion from her bathroom.

Nick put a generous amount of lotion on her ass and lovingly kneaded her cheeks. He complimented Ellen on her beautiful ass. He slipped his hand between Ellen's ass cheeks and brushed her vagina. Nick lifted Ellen by the hips so that her ass was elevated. He poured more lotion between the cheeks of Ellen's ass and began to probe her asshole with his fingers. Soon he had two fingers sawing easily in and out of Ellen's asshole and two others in her cunt. Ellen lay there with her head on the bed turned to the side and cooed as Nick moved his fingers in and out of her rectum and vagina. Nick pushed down on the small of Ellen's back causing her to accentuate her ass even more.

Nick removed his fingers from her ass and lined up the head of his cock with her pink rosebud. Nick eased his cock into Ellen's lubricated asshole and it slid in easily all the way to the hilt. Nick stayed still for a second and then slowly pulled his cock out until only the head remained in Ellen's ass. Then he pushed all the way back in again. It was only a week since Ellen lost her anal virginity to Danny. Nick slowly fucked Ellen in the ass watching his cock slide in and out from between her gorgeous ass cheeks. He tried to prolong his ejaculation for as long as possible as he savored every moment of his cock in her ass.

Nick stiffened and pushed his cock all the way up Ellen's ass and he held on to the globes of her ass as he fired a huge load of cum deep into her rectum. Ellen could feel the warm seed fill her ass and chills ran through her body. Nick stayed in her ass and remained hard as Ellen milked him with her anal muscles. Nick leaned over Ellen and they both flopped to the bed with Nick still buried in her bum. They lay still for awhile and Ellen realized that Nick was still hard in her ass.

Nick moved his arms up along side of Ellen's and braced himself on his elbows. Then he gradually started to fuck her ass again. This time Nick picked up the pace and within minutes he was pounding Ellen's ass. Ellen pushed her ass up to meet Nick's cock every time he thrust into her. The two of them established a rhythm and soon they were fucking like animals in heat. Ellen grunted every time that Nick plunged his cock deep into her ass and she urged him to fuck her hard.

"Give it to me Nick. Pound it in there. Make me feel it. Yeah that's it," the words just rolled out of Ellen's mouth and she couldn't believe they were her words.

Nick was really caught up with pounding her ass. His cock felt like it was bigger than ever and that it would explode at any moment. Ellen's thrusting of her ass up at him was driving him wild. Nick felt his orgasm building and he fucked her even faster. Then he stiffened and shot a second load in her ass. He held himself in position as he emptied his balls in her rectum. Ellen felt the warm substance enter her ass and mix with his previous cum. She hadn't felt this full since Danny fucked her ass for the first time.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
The two of them fell forward on Ellen's bed with Nick's cock still impaled in her ass. Nick rolled to his side and rolled Ellen with him so as not to crush her with his weight. As they lay there Ellen clenched and relaxed her anal muscles as she massaged Nick's softening cock. She felt him finally go totally soft and slip from her asshole. Streams of cum trickled out of her ass and ran over her ass cheek onto the bed sheet.

Before Nick left Ellen he got hard again, rolled her over and fucked her senseless. They stayed in the missionary position for the whole time as Nick brought Ellen through more multiple orgasms until he came again for the final time. He left her in bed and took a shower in her bathroom. Nick then got dressed and left Ellen to her thoughts. Nick was pleased with him self as it had gone easier that he expected. He headed back to Danny's house to report back to Danny and Art.

Ellen heard Nick leave and she was too tired to even drag her body into the bathroom. She thought how easily she had given herself to Nick. She had to admit that she wanted it. He was as good a lover as Danny. Ellen knew now that she was hooked on the youthful studs and she even like Nick's dick in her ass this time. Ellen finally made it from her bed to the bathroom and she drew a hot bath for herself. As she soaked in the hot water she wondered where things would go from here. Would Danny make love to her again? Would Nick? Would they both fuck her at the same time? She got chills thinking about the possibilities.

07 -- DANNY AND CONNIE

Danny and Art were watching TV at Danny's house when Nick returned from his encounter with Ellen. Nick grabbed a beer and joined the guys in the family room. Marion was no where in sight when Nick returned as she wanted to keep her distance from the boys.

"So how did it go?" Danny asked.

"Piece of cake, Art your mom is one hot lady," Nick replied and then added, "It was so easy it was like she wanted me to seduce her. I fucked her ass twice and she loved it. She begged me to cum in her ass."

"That is great news. I bet she will be very receptive to both of us fucking her at the same time," Danny stated.

"I can't believe that my mother actually behaved like that," Art sighed.

"They all will Art. Connie was the least resistant and I bet she'll be very receptive when I visit her next," Danny confirmed.

"Your mom seems to be the biggest challenge Danny," Nick said.

"She'll come around. Nick was successful," Danny replied.

"Yeah but she is still upset and she shies away from us now," Nick said and Art agreed.

"Just use the leverage with her Art. She'll come around. She won't want anyone to know that Nick fucked her," Danny advised.

The boys continued their discussion and had another beer. Danny and Art listened intently as Nick described his afternoon with Ellen. Danny threw a pizza in the oven and then the three of them watched TV until it was time to head home. Next it would be Danny visiting Connie and hopefully catching her with her dildo.

A week later Nick let Danny in the house and they both listened outside Connie's bedroom door. Danny heard a whirring sound and he and Nick smiled at each other. Nick patted Danny on the back and left the house. Danny eased the bedroom door open and peeked in. Connie was naked in bed and she had a weird looking toy in her hand.

Before Danny had arrived, Connie had begun to pleasure herself with one of her new toys. This one was called a Jackrabbit and it was a two pronged battery operated dildo. The head of the big cock moved in circles and the smaller prong could be used to stimulate the clit or the anus. It had become Connie's favorite toy in her collection. As she masturbated with her toy that morning Connie thought back to the previous week when she had a visit from Nick's friend Art. She loved the way Art fucked her and she loved his stamina. She secretly hoped that Art would visit her again. Connie saw the door open slowly and she was surprised but pleased when she saw Danny peek in on her.

"Danny, what a surprise," Connie said softly.

Danny was taken back with her casualness but he entered the room and stared at Nick's pretty naked mother. There were no preliminaries, no seduction, none was needed. Danny quickly stripped off his clothes and got in bed with Connie. He lay down beside Connie and they kissed and fondled each other. Danny kissed and sucked her breasts for a long time while his fingers played with her sweet pussy. Danny kissed his way down Connie's lovely body and he soon had his face buried in her pussy. He was a considerate lover and he brought Connie to three moaning, writhing and gasping climaxes. He moved up beside Connie and they kissed for a while. Finally, Connie moved over him, slid down and took his turgid cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Smiling, she slipped her lips over its velvet head and slid it into her mouth. Connie licked it then she moved her mouth up and down. Danny was amazed how much of it Connie could take into her mouth. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft and she rolled his large testicles in her hands.

Connie continued sucking his cock for several minutes till it was stiff, rigid and menacing looking and she had Danny moaning. She pulled back and got on all fours, shifting her hips so that Danny had to mount her from behind. Danny moved behind her and pressed his wet gleaming organ against her pussy. Connie reached back and guided him into her. Slowly he thrust forward, his huge cock slipping deeper with each stroke. He pulled back each time letting her pussy juices grease the way.

"Oh God, that feels good. You fill me up so much. I love your thick cock. Deeper, fuck me, deeper. Oh yes!" Connie moaned aloud. "Oh, I love your big thick cock."

"Oh, Danny, that feels so wonderful. I'm so glad you came to see me today. Your cock fills my pussy so well. Fuck me slowly." Connie begged.

Danny held her by her hips and with long slow strokes fucked her. They fucked for what must have been five minutes till Connie began to moan.

"Oh, Danny, fuck me faster. It feels so good, fuck me hard. I love it when you and Art fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me hard. Yes, like that," Connie begged.

Danny was more than eager to comply, and his muscles rippled as he began to stroke long and hard against Connie's body. His hips slapped against hers and Connie's lovely breasts bobbed and swung as he slammed into her

"Oh yes, Danny, that's the spot. Fuck me hard right there. It feels so good. Yes, like that. That hits the spot that feels so good. Fuck me hard, harder!" Connie cried out.

Danny bent over and with his hips still thrusting he slipped one hand down to finger Connie's clit, the other reached under and caught one jiggling breast. His hips moved faster slapping against her body. She moaned and sobbed her passion. Danny's cock was rubbing against her G-spot as his finger diddled her clit. She cried out and threw back her head as she climaxed.

Danny continued to thrust. He quickly brought her to another climax. They were making so much noise, that they drowned out the squishy noises made as he fingered her pussy. After her third climax, Danny joined Connie in a fourth as he pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock up her ass. Connie loved the feel of warm cum flooding her ass and she cried out telling him to cum in her ass.

Danny and Connie separated and lay together kissing. They talked for a while and then Connie took his cock in her mouth and licked his and her juices off of it, cleaning it. She began to suck it in and out, and in a few minutes he was hard again. Danny loved the fact that Connie would suck a cock that had just been in her ass.

"Now I want your big cock in my ass again. I want you to fuck my ass again and cum in my asshole again," Connie said in a sultry tone.

Connie moved to all fours and placed her head on the bed and turned her face to one side as she arched her back and accentuated her curvy ass. Danny pushed a thick finger into her asshole and then he added a second finger which caused Connie to gasp. He worked the two fingers in and out of her ass stretching her as much as he could. Danny then placed his big erect cock between Connie's beautiful smooth round ass cheeks and pushed into her asshole.

As he entered her Connie teased, "Oh Danny, go easy at first, remember how big you are."

Connie moved away from him and ended up on the bed lying flat on her stomach. Danny followed her to the prone position and lay on top of her shapely body with his huge cock between her ass cheeks and in her asshole. Danny began to hump Connie at a slow pace and then faster with his hips pumping into her. Connie's screams and moans were louder than ever as her body took Danny's big cock. Danny lifted her back to her knees on all fours and reached around to feel her tits. Her nipples were rock hard as he twirled them in his fingers. Danny then moved one hand down to play with her pussy and Connie went wild humping her hips faster and faster. Danny then placed both hands on her hips and watched his cock penetrate her curvy ass as he moved her hips in time with his humps.

Connie yelled for the world to hear, "Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me!"

Danny complied with her demands and pounded her ass as hard as he could. Connie squeezed her ass cheeks together as she orgasmed as Danny joined her and shot a huge load of cum deep into her ass. Connie screamed and moaned as she felt Danny pump several shots of cum into her rectum. Connie's beautiful body radiated heat as Danny pumped cum into her ass. Connie was almost out of breath but started to return to normal breathing as Danny caressed her body lovingly. Danny eased his cock from her ass and traces of cum ran out of her asshole between her ass cheeks, over her pussy and down her inner thighs. Connie scooped cum up with her fingers and licked them clean. Danny flopped on the bed next to her and Connie dropped down and took his softening cock in her mouth and sucked it dry.

It took awhile but Connie got Danny hard again. Danny moved to his back and Connie straddled him and reaching down she guided his swollen cock into her pussy, slipping down till she had all of him in her. She leaned forward, kissed him and then she began to rock up and down on his hard cock. Connie reached back to fondle his swollen scrotum and roll his testicles around. Connie's lovely breasts bounced and her nipples were erect and pointed. Danny fondled her tits as Connie moved up and down, her hips thrust forward as she moved on him.

Connie rose and fell as she rode Danny's hard organ. He caught her hard long nipples in his strong fingers and pulled on them gently. He stretched them and wiggled her breasts from side to side using her nipples. Connie moaned aloud. She rode him for a long time before she climaxed. Connie collapsed on Danny's body and then he rolled her to the side. As they lay in the spoon position Danny slipped his cock back into Connie's ass. They fucked in this position until he came a third time once again juicing in her asshole. It then appeared that they were finally done.

"Danny I would love it if you could come over some evening and stay the night. I would love for you to fuck me first thing in the morning." Connie whispered softly.

"I have a better idea. I know that Art fucked you last week. How would you like it if Art and I both fucked you at the same time," Danny offered.

"Oooh, I just got chills thinking about that. I haven't had two guys at the same time since college," Connie cooed, "That would be wonderful!"

What Connie didn't tell Danny was that she had three guys at one time at party in college. She had never told anyone that before and she didn't want Danny to be intimidated by her. She wanted him to think that he was calling all the shots. Danny was obviously behind this seductive plan and Connie wondered what he had in store for the other two mothers but she didn't ask. She would find out soon enough so it was best to play the naďve role.

Connie slipped out of bed and headed for the shower, "Want to join me?"

"You bet," Danny agreed as he slid out of bed.

Connie and Danny showered together and washed each other's body. Danny was thrilled with all the gorgeous flesh that he got to handle and Connie loved playing with his cock. At one point Danny turned Connie toward the shower wall and slipped his cock into her pussy from behind. He fucked her slowly as the water cascaded over her body until he came one more time. As Connie felt his cum enter her womb she sighed at thought, "Ah youth, there is no substitute."

After the shower they dried off and got dressed. Danny was curious about the sex toy called the jackrabbit, so Connie showed him how it worked. Danny just smiled as he never knew things like that existed. Connie kissed him good bye and then sent him on his way. Danny left the house feeling very smug and cocky after a morning of great sex. He couldn't wait to tell Art that he had paved the way with Connie for a threesome.

08 -- ART AND MARION

That Wednesday, it was Art's turn to take a run at Danny's mom. Marion had been very guarded since Nick fucked her so Art knew that he would have his hands full. The afternoon started out with Art, Nick and Danny hanging out at Danny's pool. It was normally Marion's day to sunbathe in the nude but with the three boys there she resorted to wearing a bikini. She also donned a sarong that she wrapped around herself when she went to and from the house.

Marion took of her sarong and Art once again admired her shapely round ass. He even felt his cock stir slightly as he watched the curves in her ass as she moved about and got settled in the lounge. Art knew that Marion had been royally butt fucked by Nick and that she was no longer an anal virgin. Danny went in the house and then returned with ice teas for everyone.

"Here you go mom, I got one for you too," Danny smiled as he handed her the drink.

"Oh thank you Danny. I was just going to get something to drink," Marion replied as she accepted the drink.

What Marion didn't know was that her drink was a long island ice tea. It was very potent but tasted like regular ice tea. The boys had regular ice teas as Marion's drink was to get her in the mood for Art's advances. Marion sipped the tea and found it very tasty.

"Danny this is quite good, thank you!" she said.

"No problem Mom," Danny replied.

Marion and the boys kicked back on the lounge chairs and sipped their ice teas. When it got too hot they took a dip to cool off and then they returned to their lounge chairs. Art got an erection watching Marion's bikini clad shapely ass. After one such dip in the pool Marion lay face down on her lounge chair. As an after thought she asked Danny to put some lotion on her back. Then she looked around and realized that Danny and Nick had left.

"Danny and Nick left. They won't be back for about four hours. I'll put the lotion on for you," Art offered.

"No never mind," Marion said as she tried to push up off the lounge but she got lightheaded.

Marion didn't know it at the time but the booze in the ice tea had gone to her head. She was never much of a drinker anyway so it hit her hard and fast. Marion lay back down on the lounge as her head spun. The alcohol and the sun had got to her.

Art immediately grabbed the lotion, moved over to her lounge and applied it to Marion's back. He worked it into her neck, shoulders and back then he moved his hands to her lower back. It was all he could do to keep from running his hands into her bikini bottoms.

"I'll do your legs for you too Marion," Art announced instead of asking permission.

"No please don't do that," Marion begged.

But Art was not to be denied. Art started with her calves and worked his way up to her thighs. He rubbed the lotion on the back of her thighs and then moved his hands to her outer thighs and then inner thighs. Marion subconsciously opened her legs a little as Art rubbed the lotion on her inner thighs. Art stared at Marion's ass and he wished that they were in the house. He had a raging hard-on and the outline was visible in his swim suit. Art let his hand move high where it just touched the crotch of Marion's bikini and she gasped and instinctively closed her legs together.

Art stopped putting the lotion on her and announced, "There that should do it."

"Thank you!" Marion whispered as she was glad that he was done.

Art had no idea that Marion had gotten turned on while he put lotion on her. She too secretly wished that they were in the house as she was sure that she would have given herself to Art. She didn't know why she was thinking that way but her body was in heat. The rest of the afternoon they made small talk, drank ice teas and took occasional dips in the pool. By the time it was time to go in Marion was still a little tipsy. She was giddy and slightly flirtatious as they packed up their things. Art was happy that Marion had lost her stand off attitude, at least temporarily.

Art decided it was now or never if he would ever score with Marion. He helped her up to her bedroom and into bed. Then he lay down next to her. They were both still in their swim wear. Art moved toward Marion and put his arms around her and then kissed her without any resistance from Marion. Marion reluctantly kissed him back but she felt her emotions running away from her again. Marion sighed and cooed as they kissed and Art ran his hands over her body.

Art peeled off Marion's sarong and kissed his way down her belly to her thighs. Then he kissed his way back up her thighs as Marion closed her eyes and let it happen. "Oh no," she thought, "First Nick now Art. He pulled her bikini bottom away from her crotch and ran his tongue over her vulva. Marion moaned loudly and pushed her pussy toward Art's face.

"Marion your pussy is very wet. Would you like me to take care of it for you?" Art asked in a sexy voice.

Marion had just closed her eyes and nodded affirmatively. She had vowed never to fuck anyone again after Nick but she was so turned on she gave in to her desires. Art pulled the bikini bottom to one side of her vulva and stroked her outer lips. Marion could feel her juices flowing and she bolted when he touched her hooded clit. He stuck one finger into her twat and with his other hand he tweaked her erect clit. Marion went bonkers and came immediately but Art did not stop and he brought her to multiple orgasms with his fingers and mouth.

Art didn't ask permission but simply pulled her bikini bottoms down and off of her legs. Marion instinctively allowed her thighs to part and exposed her dripping wet pussy. Art smiled, leaned over and ran his tongue up the length of her cunt. Marion's body tingled and she shivered with desire. Art licked her a few more times and he had her close to her first orgasm when he stopped. Marion reached for his head but he was out of range and she was confused by his actions.

Art removed his swim suit as he said to her, "Marion it is time for you to reciprocate as well."

Art moved back toward her and she spotted his erect cock. It was a beautiful cock, every bit as big as Nick's and it looked ominous as he approached her. Art lay on the bed with her so that his cock was beside her face and his face was aligned with her pussy. Marion knew she was expected to take his cock in her. Art guided his cock to her mouth and then he resumed eating her pussy. Marion adjusted to his cock in her mouth as she enjoyed Art's skilled cunt licking.

Art was very sexually charged and he knew that he would cum quickly. He did not warn Marion that he was going to cum but just as she was humping her hips into his face with her own orgasm, Art ejaculated into her mouth. Marion was stunned with the first jolt of cum as it hit the back of her throat. She swallowed out of instinct rather than desire as she had not expected Art to cum in her mouth. She no sooner swallowed the first load then another load filled her mouth. This time Marion swallowed but pulled her mouth off Art's cock. The third volley hit her in the face and the fourth hit her neck and chest. Art moved her head back to his cock in a sign that he expected her to suck him dry. Marion opened her mouth again and sucked on his cock until it softened in her mouth. Art had returned to eating her pussy and he brought her to another orgasm.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Marion was a little annoyed at Art for cumming in her mouth. She was about to scold him when he moved around the bed and lifted her legs up to where her knees touched her chest exposing her pussy and asshole. Art began to lick her pussy once more and Marion momentarily put aside her anger. He kept eating her toward another orgasm and then he shocked her by running his tongue across her asshole. He licked her from her asshole up over her pussy and then back again. Marion was stunned by Art's action and the same time excited by having her ass licked. Art would dip his tongue into her pussy and into her asshole. Art then fastened his mouth on Marion's twat as he slid a moistened finger into her asshole.

Marion flinched with the intrusion of her ass. Art worked her pussy with his mouth and her asshole with his finger as Marion seemed to adjust to the anal invasion. Art then pushed the thumb from the same hand fingering her ass into her pussy and held her in a bowling like grip. He continued to suck on her clit as he finger fucked her pussy and ass. Marion was going crazy and her head was rolling from side to side in ecstasy. Just before Marion came again Art removed his finger, thumb and mouth. Marion frantically tried to get him back to her pussy but Art climbed back on the bed and Marion noticed that he was fully erect again. Art knelt between her raised legs and eased his thick cock into Marion's pussy.

Marion thought, "Oh he is going to fuck me. I shouldn't let him fuck me!"

But Marion was too far gone and she let Art penetrate her hot pussy with his big dick. She moaned as he filled her cunt. Art rocked his body into her and kept his cock in constant contact with her clit. Marion was crazy with desire and she was approaching a mind blowing orgasm. Marion's body went rigid and then exploded as she was overcome with the intensity of her climax. Her body seemed to go into convulsions and then slowed down until she finally collapsed.

Art pulled out of her and then rolled her over onto her stomach. He unfastened her bikini bra and threw it on the floor next to her bottoms. Then he lifted her by the hips until her ass was level with his cock. Art slid his cock back into her pussy and slowly fucked her doggy style. Marion turned her head to one side on the bed and stared into the mirror on the wall. She couldn't believe it was her as she looked at the woman in the mirror getting fucked by her son's best friend. She watched as his big cock sawed in and out of her.

The Art pulled out of her and went into the bathroom. He returned with the body lotion and he began to massage Marion's ass. She put her head on the mattress and turned it to the side so that she could watch. Art then put an ample amount in her asshole and then he fingered her ass and pussy at the same time.

If there was one thing Art liked besides fucking a beautiful ass it was preparing an asshole for a good reaming. After several minutes of finger fucking her pussy and asshole Art couldn't wait any longer and he had to get his cock in her beautiful ass. Visions of her shapely ass the past several days crossed his mind and he knew he just had to fuck her in the ass. Art removed his fingers and lined up the head of his cock at her moist puckered ring and pressed forward slowly. Art's cock head strained to pop through and she let out a little groan as the pressure from his iron hard dick forced her little ring to open like a flower and suddenly the large mushroom head slipped past the ring and into her ass. Marion let out a groan as her rear passage was stretched to accommodate his cock. She didn't even think about the possibility of pain and she was somewhat glad that she had been butt fucked so thoroughly by Nick.

"Oh you boys are going to make me like this more than the regular way," she gasped and shivered as Art filled her fully and withdrew his penis slightly.

Art picked up when she said you boys as she had to be including Nick. Art felt her asshole tighten around him and he continued to slowly stroke in and out of her tight ass until every inch was tightly packed up her ass. Marion really began to moan and her whole body shook in anticipation of what she knew was coming. Art began to slowly fuck her but soon picked up the pace as he penetrated her with long hard strokes that used the entire length of his thick cock. Marion was going wild as she loved the feel of his cock as it pulled out and then came crashing back in as his big heavy balls bounced off her pussy. Marion was thrashing around uncontrollably, gasping and moaning with pleasure. When Art reached underneath her to stroke her clit she exploded with her third orgasm of the afternoon.

Art continued to hammer her ass with long strokes then suddenly he felt that familiar tension in his balls and he knew he was close. Art began to piston his raging cock harder into her searing ass in search of his release, which also increased the intensity of her orgasm. She was yelling and moaning, clawing and scratching at the cover of the bed begging him to cum.

"Give it to me, give it to me, give me your cum, cum in my ass," she begged like a woman possessed.

Art felt powerful and dominant with his impressive dick stuffed up the beautiful ass of Danny's mother who at that moment could not get enough of him. Marion lay submissively before Art on all fours as he towered above her like some untamed animal with a strong sexual hold on her. He took firm hold of her hips and slammed once more full force into Marion's ass. Art did that three or four more times and then he let out a loud groan as he emptied his seed deep into her bowels. Art couldn't believe how much cum he produced as his dick continued to hammer into Marion's ass. It had to be that he was so turned on from thinking about her ass all day that he shot such a load.

When Art was finished he pulled out of her ass as Marion collapsed on the bed utterly spent. He slumped down next to her quivering body. Art looked over at Marion and he noticed his seed oozing from her asshole. It resembled a natural spring as cum just seemed to bubble up as she tried to relax her quivering anal muscles. Art couldn't resist the urge to finger Marion's asshole. He reached over and fingered her ass pushing cum back into her hole then he removed his finger and watched as Marion squeezed some cum back out of her ass. Art fingered her again and made a little game of pushing cum back in and watching Marion push it back out.

Art fucked Marion two more times that afternoon and she orgasmed several times before she just passed out from the sex and the booze. Marion never knew what hit her that afternoon. When she finally woke up she realized that she had a mild hangover and that she had been thoroughly fucked. There was still cum in her pussy and ass and taste of it in her mouth. Marion staggered into the shower and stayed under the water for quite awhile. She then got dressed and headed down stairs. She saw that Nick and Danny had returned and that they were sitting by the pool with Art. They were drinking beer and clicking bottles as if they were celebrating something. Marion couldn't face them so she went into the family room and turned on the TV.

09 - CONNIE IS DOUBLE TEAMED

Art and Danny went over to Nick's house to see Nick's mother Connie. She was surprised to see them that evening but she let them in. Nick had gone out and said that he wouldn't be back for hours. Connie had suspected all along that her son was in on it.

"So to what do I the pleasure of this visit?" Connie asked knowing full well why the boys were there.

"Well Art and I know that you have fucked both of us on separate occasions so we were thinking why not a threesome," Danny reminded her.

"I don't know, I've never done anything like that," Connie lied sexily.

"Have you ever thought about it? This would be a good time to see if you like it," Art added.

"I guess we could but only if you agree to stop if I don't like it," Connie said acting reluctant.

"Absolutely, anytime you say stop we're done," replied the excited Danny.

Connie agreed and they all went into her bedroom and stripped off their clothes. The three of them looked at each other and for the first time in a very long time Connie was naked with two men at the same time. Connie was anxious to experience the feeling of two real cocks in her at the same time. Although Connie acted a little apprehensive she followed Danny's lead. Danny directed Art to lie on his back on the bed. He was hard in no time in anticipation of fucking Connie once again. Connie straddled Art's body and took his huge cock in her tiny hand. She guided the cock into her pussy as she slowly lowered her body to his. Connie felt Art stretch her once again and fill her cunt with his big dick. She groaned softly as he fully penetrated her. Connie leaned forward as Art pulled her body to him crushing her tits against his chest.

As she lay there now with Art's cock deep inside her and Danny's finger starting to enter her ass Connie realized that her desire for a double penetration was about to come true. She felt the finger slowly push further and further up her ass little by little Danny eased it inside until it was completely in her. Connie felt that wonderful full feeling that she had experienced before. She loved two real cocks in her at once.

Connie felt the finger slowly withdraw from her ass and she suddenly felt empty as it plopped out. The empty feeling did not last for long as Connie became aware of Danny climbing onto the bed and kneeling astride her and Art. She tensed as she felt the head of Danny's cock touch her ass and then she felt his fingers probing her tight asshole again just before the head of his stiff cock pushed against the entrance. Danny did not rush to enter her with the risk of pain, he just kept a firm pressure pushing against her anus, waiting for her to relax and take him inside. Connie sighed and leaned against Art's chest, enjoying the feeling of his massive cock that was still deep inside her wet cunt. She could feel herself start to relax and the natural reaction of clenching her ass muscles to resist entry was slowly reduced. Very, very slowly Connie relaxed her anus and as she did, she felt the head of the second stiff cock start to enter her. At first it felt way to big to fit but gradually Connie felt the head push a little further and a little further until, suddenly, her muscles relaxed just enough to allow the cock head to push inside. Danny remained perfectly still as Connie became accustomed to having her anus invaded this way. At the instant of the head entering her ass Connie had felt a sudden panic and a little uncomfortable but she overcame those feelings and concentrated on relaxing. In a very short time she started to enjoy the feeling of having this second cock inside her, even if it was just the head at the moment. She felt Danny run his hands over her back and then move down each side to her tits. Connie lifted herself up a little from Art to allow Danny to touch her. She swooned with sensations that were starting to flood her body. As she arched her back to allow Danny to reach her tits she felt his cock move a little further into her ass.

Art's cock was still deep in her cunt and not moving as the other one slowly but surely started to fill her asshole. She felt Art's breath on her face and Danny's breath on her neck as they both filled her. Connie felt another orgasm start to build and realized that she was fulfilling another wild fantasy. Both boys kept still as Connie started to move. She started moving her hips back and forth a tiny amount, pushing her self back onto the two cocks, and feeling them both inside her. As she continued these movements she pushed a little further back each time until her ass was completely full. Any doubts she had earlier about whether she could accommodate both of their huge cocks were now gone as she started to ride them back and forth fucking them both at the same time.

The wonderful feelings between her legs were intense as she started to force herself down onto both cocks, hungrily trying to get them as deep as she could. The boys felt her urgency and started to match her thrusts. As she thrust back they started to thrust forward, stretching her as they filled both holes. Connie started to moan loudly again as she felt a powerful orgasm start to take over her body. Danny started to roughly squeeze and pull her tits as his cock filled her ass. Connie felt both boys start to tense as the first powerful wave of pleasure from this new orgasm swept through her ravaged body. She screamed loudly, almost out of control, wildly fucking both cocks. She felt Art gripping her ass cheeks with some urgency and the hands holding her tits squeezed even harder, almost painfully, as she felt two loads of hot cum spurt inside her. This was enough to send her over the edge. She had never felt an orgasm as powerful as this as she screamed and screamed with what felt like wave after wave of never ending pleasure rushing through her. Connie's head was filled with the sounds of her own screams. All that she could feel was the intense pleasure sweeping through her body and radiating from between her legs.

Danny pulled out of Connie's ass and then she rolled off of Art and flopped on her back. Connie just laid there and moaned as the guys stroked her body. Connie could still feel the presence of cum in her pussy and ass. But Art and Danny were not done yet and as soon as they recovered they were back at Connie. Art moved her to the doggy style position and slipped his cock back in her pussy. Danny moved around in front of Connie and offered her his cock to suck on. Connie took Danny's cock into her hot sensuous mouth and sucked on it as Art began to plow her from behind. Connie thought of Marion and Ellen and if they could only see her now. As she was thinking of Marion and Ellen, Art interrupted her thoughts when he moved his cock from her pussy to her ass. He pushed in his thick cock all the way in with one steady thrust. Connie gasped as the long thick cock filled her ass.

Danny continued to fuck her face as Art started to fuck her ass. Connie's fingers traveled to her pussy and she played with her clit as her two young lovers moved toward another orgasm. Danny came first and flooded her mouth with cum. He was followed by Art who thrust his cock as far up her ass as he could and then fired a barrage of cum into her rectum. Connie had now experienced her mouth and asshole being cum filled at the same time. She still had not cum and she rolled over on her back begging one of them to take care of her pussy. Art dove right in and began licking her twat and fingering her pussy as Danny reached over and tweaked her rock hard nipples. Connie had another mind blowing orgasm as her hips lifted off the bed and she held Art's face tightly between her thighs.

The final act of the evening was when Danny got between her legs and slipped his cock into her well fucked pussy and Art knelt by her head and fed his cock to her mouth. Once more Connie had two cocks in her at the same time and once more they both came in her again. Danny's load was diminished since it was his third of the evening but it still was enough for Connie to feel as it shot into her womb. Art's load was also less then his two previous ones but it filled Connie's mouth. The exhausted guys pulled their deflated cocks out of Connie and flopped along side her on the bed. Connie sighed and then she glanced at the clock. She almost panicked when she saw the time. She thought that her son Nick would be arriving in less than an hour.

Connie jumped up and said, "Guys I lost track of time. Nick could be home at any minute. I have to ask you to leave please."

Art and Danny told her they understood and they slowly got out of the bed. "Do we have time to shower?" Art asked.

"Not really, I do have to get going. I'm sorry to rush you," Connie replied with a sense of urgency.

"It's okay we understand Connie," Danny interjected.

Art and Danny got dressed and left Connie's house and on the way out they thanked her for a great evening. Danny and Art were laughing to themselves as they knew Nick would not return until they had left. They ran into Nick and then they decided to go to Art's house for a beer since it was closer than Danny's. Nick was dying to hear about his mother getting double teamed.

Connie had needlessly raced through her shower, dressed and tidied up the room. She didn't know when Nick might come home and she had no idea that he was hanging out with Art and Danny. Connie could smell the scent of sex in her bedroom and she sprayed it thoroughly with deodorizer. Then she finally relaxed and went into her family room to watch TV. Nick still wasn't home and she had no idea that he was currently getting a blow by blow description of the evening encounter. Now that Connie had composed herself somewhat she though back to threesome. It was incredible sex and she loved every second of it. The two boys were insatiable and they could cum in buckets and seemingly forever. She actually hoped that she would soon have another opportunity to be with both of them again.

10 -- MARION HAS HER FIRST THREESOME THEN FOURSOME

The three boys had planned Marion's double team but what Art and Nick did not know was that Danny planned to come home early and surprise them. The three of them were to hang out at Danny's house and get Danny's mother to drink with them. Then Danny would disappear and leave Art and Nick alone with his mom. Art and Nick would then put the moves on Marion and try to get her to fuck them both at the same time.

The four of them sat in the family room drinking and chatting. Marion had gotten over her apprehension with Nick and Art being present. She sipped white wine as they drank beer. Hours passed before it became obvious that Danny was no longer in the room.

"Where did Danny go?" Marion asked all of a sudden showing concern.

"Oh he left so that the three of us could be alone," Nick replied.

"What do you mean so we could be alone?" Marion snapped sounding panicky.

"Alone so we could have some fun," Nick answered.

"It is time for you boys to leave. Danny is not here so you should not be in my home," Marion said firmly.

"Oh come off it Marion. You have already fucked Nick and me. So don't act so uppity," Art snapped back.

"That was a mistake and you took advantage of me. Now leave this instant," Marion said her voice cracking showing her nervousness.

Nick and Art approached Marion as she stood up and Nick said, "Now just relax and enjoy this as much as you did the last time."

"Leave me alone. You can't just come over her and expect to have sex with me anytime you want to," Marion said in raspy voice.

"Sure we can. You wouldn't want our mothers to hear how you seduced us and took advantage of us, would you?" Nick challenged.

That got Marion's attention. She wouldn't want Ellen and Connie to know. Art and Nick were standing around Marion and they started getting very frisky with her. Marion played the reluctant role and fended off their hands but the boys knew she loved the attention. Nick turned her toward him and pulled her tightly against his body. Marion wouldn't look at him but she didn't withdraw either. She allowed him to hold her tightly up against his manhood and she was exhilarated by the hard cock pushing below her waist. Nick lowered his mouth to hers holding her head in his strong hands. She felt herself opening her mouth and pushing her tongue out to tussle with the strong opponent pushing into her own mouth. Marion's lips crushed against the young mouth, her lipstick was being smudged, but she didn't care as her head was held firmly as the two tongues fought ferociously with one another.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Nick's hand was under her skirt and rubbing the cheeks of her ass. Marion could feel his big hands on her cheeks, pushing and then releasing her bottom, grinding her body onto his impressive manhood. Marion had not forgotten about Art who watched the mock seduction. Marion realized that her skirt was being gently pulled up the backs of her legs.

"No Nick, you mustn't, please, no," Marion pleaded.

Nick replied by kissing her open mouth once more and Marion responded forgetting about her appearance. She could feel that her skirt had been drawn up over her panty covered ass. He squeezed the firmness of each of her cheeks, pulling her onto his cock again, slipping his hands into her panties over her buttocks to feel the skin of her shapely firm ass. Marion cringed as she felt another pair of hands pull her panties down and begin to massage her bottom.

"No, no, please, oh no, you mustn't," she pleaded unconvincingly.

Nick still held her tightly and she knew she was doomed again. As the new hands encircled her waist and caressed her ass, Nick held moved her hand down onto the rock hard cock at the front of his pants.

"Take it out Marion," Nick ordered.

As if in a trance Marion fished the big cock out of Nick's pants and felt the warmth and thickness in her hand as she brought the young cock out in the open. Marion felt another set of fingers explore the lips of her cunt and rub her clit. Just as it had happened many times before with these two sex partners Marion was being led down a sexual path where she was their plaything and object of their desire. Nick moved backwards and bent Marion forward a little so that she could take his vibrant erect cock into her mouth. Marion was now bent over sucking Nick's prick as she held it in position with her hand. Meanwhile Art was at her rear and with her skirt bunched around her waist he was easing her legs wider apart. Her panties were now somewhere else in the room.

Art whispered, "You have a beautiful ass and pussy Marion, so fuckable."

She obediently opened her thighs exposing her cunt lips to Art's probing fingers. Marion held Nick's cock perfectly in her mouth as she sucked and nibbled and bobbed up and down on it. She felt Art's firm hands on the tops of her thighs and then she felt the warm skin of his cock brush against her ass cheeks and prod her cunt lips. The wetness of her body opened her pussy easily and the thickness of Art's cock pushed aside her lips and slid into her.

Marion gasped as Art's first thrust pushed her forward causing Nick's cock to hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged but she recovered quickly and returned to licking and sucking every inch of the beautiful cock in her mouth. Marion thought how she must look at the moment in her family room, her skirt up around her middle and being fucked doggy style while gobbling a giant cock down her throat.

Danny, who had not left the house as agreed, stood hidden watching the scene. He was stroking his manhood through his shorts, not wanting to miss a second of the wonderful display of his friend's assault on his mother's shapely body. Danny could see Art's cock entering with long, regular, penetrating strokes that almost lifted Marion off her feet. Art held her firmly by her hips and Nick held onto her head. Danny watched Nick's thick cock as it slipped down into her throat before easing out to momentarily rest between her lips and then slide back down again.

Neither of them was rushing the experience as they wanted to enjoy Marion's body. They wanted to savor her submissiveness and the eagerness with which she had given herself over to their sexual advances. Marion was helpless in their dual grasp and beautifully exposed. She secretly wanted it to go on and on, thrilling her and fucking her deeply. She didn't think about it any longer, she just listened to her body and went with the flow. As she sucked, nibbled and pushed back onto the young cocks in her the feeling was incredible.

Marion groaned as Art rammed up into her cunt with each thrust and Nick held her hair gently as he controlled her head movements over his cock. Nick held his cock with one hand as it moved in and out between Marion's willing lips, until finally he had reached his pinnacle, then he withdrew slightly and held Marion firmly so that he could shoot in her mouth and over her face. Marion was in such an aroused state from the cock pounding into her at the rear that she paid no attention to Nick's positioning. Then his thick ejaculation shot into her mouth and splashed all over her face. Nick held his cock close so that his milky seed hit Marion's cheeks, chin and forehead. Marion also felt the liquid enter her mouth as she held her lips open in an attempt to capture it all. She felt the fountain spew all over her face and her tongue darted out to lick round her lips. She felt the warmth as cum dribbled down her face as Nick held her head in place. He then pushed his wilting member back into her mouth again and urged her to suck him dry.

"Lick it, Marion, lick me clean," Nick ordered and Marion obligingly sucked and licked until every drop was taken into her mouth.

Art still held Marion and he was still thrusting his vibrant cock into her from behind. Danny now wanted to enjoy the woman who was their plaything once again.

"Let's take her up to your bedroom," said Nick as he watched Art enjoying himself.

Art eased himself out of Marion's succulent body. Marion raised herself to a standing position and Art enveloped his arms around her waist to tease her cunt lips with his fingers again. Marion was on a high as she had almost been brought to orgasm. She held Art's fingers on her cunt and she guided them to her bedroom. She felt wonderful and knew that she must have looked stunningly sexual to the boys. She didn't care that her skirt was bunched up around her waist, or even that her face showed traces of Nick's dried semen. Marion still held Art's fingers tight onto her vaginal lips as the three of them entered the bedroom. Once in the bedroom the three of them removed all of their remaining clothes.

Marion was opening her legs wider to accept Art's intruding fingers. She was overcome with desire and she wanted to rub her own clit frantically. She wanted so badly to cum.

"Oh please, please, fuck me, just fuck me," Marion pleaded.

Art was grasping her bullet-like nipples, tweaking and pulling them playfully. Marion was enjoying the tug on her nipples and the fingers up inside her cunt. Her eyes closed and she emitted audible sighs of enjoyment.

"Do you want to lay down Marion? I am sure that you are ready to lie down, are you?" Art asked already knowing the answer.

Art and Nick gently guided Marion to Art's bed and had her lie comfortably on her back. The three teenagers stood at the side and the foot of her bed. She looked sexy and vulnerable in their presence. Marion's fingers made their way back to her pussy and she caressed her clit as she watched Nick climb up from the foot of the bed and kneel between her thighs. He leaned in towards her and moved his face close to her pussy.

"Oh my God, oh no, oh yes," gasped the wanton teen as she felt the first caress of Nick's firm tongue on the wetness of her cunt.

His tongue pushed her lips open and darted in and out. Nick then licked and pushed at her protruding clit, sending Marion into spasms. Marion's hips lifted up and down off the bed to meet Nick's lapping tongue as he gripped her open thighs and licked, slurped and nibbled her pussy. Every now and then Nick would push his fingers into her to open her cunt lips.

"Do you like this Marion? Do you like being licked and finger fucked," whispered Art as her head thrashed from side to side and her hips arched up even higher.

"Yes, yes, it's fantastic," she gasped.

"Good Marion, then take this," Art said as he lifted her head off the pillow with one hand and fed his throbbing cock into her eager mouth.

"Go on Marion, take some more into your mouth. You know you love it," Art added as almost his entire vibrant young pecker disappeared down into Marion's eager throat.

She moved her head up and down rapidly on Art's cock, pumping in and out of her mouth with her neck supported by Art's large hand. She bucked up and down to meet Nick's tongue as it explored the very innards of her cunt. Her breathing was coming in short gasps as her free hand held Nick's head firmly into her cunt.

Nick moved away from Marion's pussy and delayed her orgasm prolonging her need to cum. Marion's fingers dashed back to her wet open pussy and frantically rubbed her raging clit. Nick had gathered his second wind, and his young cock was rampant again after watching her move and gasp on the bed, pleading for her release. Nick came and knelt between Marion's luscious open thighs and played at the open lips with his fingers. He pushed two digits into her warm hole going a little farther each time, then three fingers, then four, each time going that little bit further.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Marion? Do you want to cum, do you?" Nick asked as he finally pushed his fingers deep into the inners of Marion's open legs and used his thumb to toy with her clitoris.

She was rapturous, bucking and grunting through her full mouth, grasping Art's cock and swallowing as deeply as she could, and her breasts moved beautifully as her body shook to the movements on the bed. Nick's fingers were hidden in the folds of Marion's cunt, and then he slowly withdrew but held the lips wide open so he could see the wonderful juices that lay at the entrance to Marion's body. His fingers were running with Marion's fluids, and Nick gently rubbed one of them down the crease in Marion's bottom and pushed gently at her firm anus. Marion let out a little gasp but then continued with the task of sucking the cock in her throat. Nick eased his finger further into Marion's ass.

Marion was focused on the strong boy's finger in her ass and her own need to cum when she felt the familiar signs of a cock pulsing in her mouth. Art was there, his strokes had quickened dramatically, and he too holding on to her head more firmly. Marion realized that she was going to get more cum in her mouth as Art slipped out and held his cock over her face.

"Keep your mouth open, Marion, that's it," directed Art as the first spurt fired back into Marion's mouth.

Art couldn't control himself and the rest of his spunk went everywhere, hitting Marion's chin and forehead and cheeks. Her face was covered and soaked again, and she smiled as she flicked her tongue at the throbbing cock. Nick's finger was still nestled wonderfully up Marion's ass, but she still hadn't come herself, and she was now frantic. Danny had come from nowhere and climbed into the bed next to mother. He lay on his back with his big cock standing up like a pole. Nick smiled when he saw Danny and realized that Danny was going to fuck his mother. Nick told Marion to sit on Danny's cock as he slipped his intrusive finger out of her ass.

"No I can't do that. I can't let my son fuck me," Marion pleaded.

Nick and Art moved Marion cautiously over Danny's torso and slowly lowered her body onto his. Danny pushed the helmet of his cock at her open cunt lips. Marion moaned as she lowered her torso and felt her son's marvelous cock thrust inside her. Danny held her shapely hips as Marion felt his rod go into her pussy like a knife through warm butter. The two of them began to fuck, up and down, in and out. Marion's sexually charged body spasmed each time she descended onto the wonderful weapon that was finally hammering her pussy. Finally she was getting what she craved, a good fucking and now she was ready to give in to any abuse of her body by these three naughty boys. Marion then felt Nick's wonderful finger re-enter her ass which heightened her thrills even more.

"Oh yes, yes, ah," Marion gasped and Nick had to hold his finger firmly in Marion's bottom as she bucked furiously up and down on Danny's penetrating cock in her cunt.

"Come on Marion, you want it, you want two cocks in your body, fucking you hard, going right up inside you together. Come on Marion say it, say what you want," Nick and Danny said enticing her.

"Yes, yes, go on, please, fuck me, both of you, fuck me in my ass," Marion cried out.

Marion felt Nick's finger gradually slide out of her ass although it didn't stop her from continuing to enjoy the big cock thrusting up into her as Danny held her hips and brought her down on him every other second. The solid hardness of Nick's wonderful rampant cock was prodding between her ass cheeks and Marion felt it touch her anus. Nick put his hands around her waist to steady himself as his cock at her rear pushed hard against her ass. It opened her anus beautifully and slowly moved into Marion's body. She felt so wicked and so erotic as if she were high on a sexual drug. She was in heaven, just pure heaven. Slowly and surely, Nick held Marion's waist and pushed in and out, each time going in a little further until his penis was deep inside Marion's bottom. His pubic hairs brushed against her shapely bottom as his cock filled her asshole. No sounds were audible from Marion as she held her breath with the two big cocks implanted deeply within her. Danny and Nick moved steadfastly and surely up and down, in and out, back and forth. They held to her hips and waist to keep her in place and allowed their cocks to grind away. She was pushing hard down onto Danny as he pounded up into her cunt and she tried to hold herself firmly so that she could get the full benefit of Nick's ass fucking.

"Marion, do you want it deeper up your ass?" Nick asked her.

"Yes, yes, deeper, fuck me up my ass deeper," She screamed and then momentarily felt ashamed of her own language.

The boys were controlling their movements very well but Marion was out of control as she raced toward a shattering orgasm. Nick and Danny were determined to go on and on, enjoying Danny's mother who was now at their mercy.

"Harder, harder, please just fuck me harder," she was screaming now as two boys just smiled and carried on their rhythmic fucking of her hot body.

Art was thoroughly entranced by the whole episode going on in front of his eyes, and it hadn't taken long for his youthful body to come alive again. He watched the attractive Marion being fucked up her ass and at the same time up her gloriously ripe cunt by his two buddies. Marion was totally out of control and Art wanted to enjoy her some more himself. Art could hear her gasping and whimpering at the same time as his two friends still fucked her with all their energy. Art could also see that Marion was experiencing a magnificent orgasm which she obviously had no control over. Marion couldn't stop herself. It was stupendous as waves of ecstasy rolled over her causing her body to shake with tremors. Marion's nails dug into Danny's shoulders as she went through her magnificent orgasm, the feelings were unstoppable. Art was suddenly at the head of her bed in front of her face.

"Come on, Marion do me again," Art directed.

Marion saw the rock hard cock being offered to her mouth. Danny held her arms at her side and Marion had no option but to part her lips and allow Art to once more fill her mouth with his throbbing prick. Art didn't wait for Marion to start sucking his cock but instead he held her head and started to fuck her wet mouth as though it was her ass or her cunt. Marion did not object and she took the cock in and out of her mouth, enjoying the thrill of a third cock thrusting into another one of her orifices. Marion heard their voices although she was unsure what each one was saying.

"This is it, Marion just what you wanted. Three cocks inside you at once, three young cocks fucking you at once. What's it like, Marion, is it good? Go on Marion, fuck us all, fuck three cocks at once, Marion, feel our hot spunk spurt into your body at once." They chided.

Marion knew that they wouldn't stop until they had shot three loads of cum inside her. It didn't matter though, it wasn't about them now; it was about her. She got those squirmy feelings in her belly again and she knew she was on course for another wonderful orgasm. The three boys were pounding her hard again and she could only grunt as Art's cock fully occupied her mouth. The other two boys were humping her body up and down onto their cocks that were hitting her holes with such force. Marion had never been so erotically abused with three mighty cocks deep in her body.

"Get ready Marion, we're going to cum inside you," one of them said.

Marion had lost all control over her actions. She looked into Art's eyes as he held her head more firmly and she allowed his cock to stretch her lips wide apart. She used her tongue to play and poke at his tool as it sped in and out of her throat and she knew that he would be cumming soon. The boy's actions were such that Marion knew that this time they would truly not stop until they had all ejaculated again and she received their powerful loads gushing into her. Marion was already sore and it was still early in the evening. She knew she was in for a long night given the recuperative powers of these young studs.

Nick suddenly stopped thrusting into Marion's bottom and held onto her tightly. She could feel a warm sensation inside her ass and she realized that the first ejaculation was being fired into her. The other two did not slow up and from their rapid strokes she knew they were close as well. Danny grunted from under her and almost stopped completely as he held Marion's body down firmly on his thighs. A few more short strokes and he pushed up into her body groaning as his spunk gushed into her cunt. She could feel the liquids spurt up into her pussy and her ass and then the two cocks rested within her.

The excitement had pushed Marion over the top again and, she frantically rubbed her clit against Danny's cock while it was still hard in her. Art sensed his two friends had cum to a standstill so he pushed harder and faster in and out of Marion's willing mouth until he finally lost control.

He held Marion's head against him with his cock stuffed in her open mouth as he ejaculated. Marion tried to anticipate the inevitable but it was still rather a shock as a torrent of milky, thick liquid fired into her throat and all around her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as quickly as she could. Her fingers were back at her clit and they flew backward and forward across the hard nub of skin as she swished the warm liquid around in her mouth. She shuddered and opened her lips a little wider to let out a sigh causing a trace of white semen to trickle over her lips. Marion didn't care as she had climaxed again and again, over and over beautifully, erotically and shamelessly.

Marion was ravaged over and over that evening as the boys stayed with her until they had all had a shot at her ass, pussy and mouth. Marion felt cum drenched and she knew that each of the boys had cum at least four times before they were done with her. Marion had countless orgasms and she couldn't remember when they stopped fucking her and left her alone in bed. As she lay there she heard voices down stairs and she knew they were drinking and talking. Marion then had the startling recall that her son Danny had joined the group sex act and that he had cum in all her holes as well. She would never look at her son the same way again. She then fell asleep as cum dried on her ravished body.

11 -- ELLEN'S DOUBLE TEAM AND DOUBLE SURPRISE

It had been just four days since the three-way assault on Marion. The boys were ecstatic with their conquest and amazed at Marion's behavior. Of the three mothers Marion always seemed like the most prudish and most reluctant. But last Wednesday the boys witnessed a different Marion as she could not seem to get enough cock. Art and Nick never thought they would see Danny fuck his own mother. It was Saturday morning and the three boys were gathered at Nick's house having coffee.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
The plan that day was to get Art's mom into a three-way. They had been successful with Connie and got more then expected from Marion. It was now time to test the water with Ellen. Danny and Nick would head over to Art's house late morning and then they would all meet up at Danny's pool later.

Nick and Danny went over to Art's house and true to form Ellen was working on her flowers. Ellen smiled at the two boys as they approached her as she knew what they were up to. Secretly Ellen was hoping that either Danny or Nick would visit her that day but now they were both there and she would see where this would lead.

"So did you boys come over to help me with my flowers again?" Ellen asked mockingly.

"Sure if you need some help," Nick offered.

"Well you can help me pick up and clean up. Then we can go inside and play with some other petals and rosebuds," Ellen said sexily.

The two boys scrambled to pick up the tools and clean up the area. Then they followed Ellen inside. She led them up to her bedroom and smiled at both of them. Now let's be clear who is in charge this time. First of all you will call me Ellen in my bedroom and second I want you two to undress me slowly but before you begin, take off all of your clothes."

The boys hesitated only briefly before they began removing their clothes. It wasn't as if Ellen hadn't seen them naked yet, after all she did have sex with them individually. The boys removed every stitch of clothing as they had been told. They stood there naked both of them sporting boners as they waited for Ellen's next instruction.

"Very good," Ellen said as she smiled at them taking in their athletic bodies and man-sized cocks. "Now come over here and stand close to me and start undressing me slowly."

The boys surrounded Ellen and they began with her blouse unbuttoning it slowly until every button was undone. They pulled her blouse out from the waistband of her shorts. Ellen let her hands drop after the blouse was removed and purposely let the back of her hands brush against their hard cocks. Ellen smiled to herself as the boys jumped at the slight light touch. She wouldn't have been surprised if they came before they finished undressing her.

Nick unclasped her bra in the back and Danny eased it down her shoulders baring her beautiful breasts. The boys gasped with delight as her tits came into view and her nipples stuck out like hard eraser tips. Ellen once again let her hands roam and she lightly scraped their abdomens with her finger nails causing each boy to flinch with a reflex action. Ellen ran her fingertips over the heads of their cocks and she felt the pre-cum seeping out of their pee holes. The boys fondled her tits and played with her nipples as Ellen tickled their crotches with her fingers.

The boys were breathing hard and anxious to get to the next step. They unzipped Ellen's shorts and pulled the tight shorts down her legs. Ellen stepped out of the shorts when it reached the floor and she stood there in her panties. The boys were shaking with desire. Ellen left her hands drift under the boy's scrotums and one by one she scraped underneath them with her fingernails. The boys flinched as the shock from her touch traveled through their bodies.

Ellen then had the boys take her panties off next. They each grabbed part of the waistband and slowly peeled her panties down her shapely legs. Ellen stepped out of her panties and they stared at her trimmed pussy and curvy ass. Ellen told them to kiss her legs as they stood back up. The boys trailed kisses up her legs as they slowly made their way to their feet.

They began to caress Ellen's body, feeling her tits, cupping her ass and touching her pussy. Ellen told Danny to take the lube from the table and massage her asshole. The boys then had fingers in her ass and pussy as they fondled her tits. Ellen let her hands dance around their cocks and abdomens. Every time she touch them lightly or gently scraped them with her finger nails, the boys bodies jerked with uncontrollable reflex actions. Ellen said to let the games begin.

Ellen had Nick lay on his back and she straddled him lowering her hot pussy onto his throbbing big cock. Nick groaned as he felt the warm cavern envelop his surging prick. Next Danny mounted her from behind and slid his cock into her greased asshole. Ellen moaned this time as she felt the ample cock enter her anal chamber. Then Art who had pulled a Danny stunt entered the room naked. His cock was throbbing as he had been watching the action from the hallway.

"Well, well look who decided to join us. Bring your cock over hear my son," Ellen said when she spotted Art in the room.

Art took his place in front of her face and Ellen sucked his cock right into her mouth. The boys didn't last two minutes once they were inside Ellen's holes and one by one they spurted their huge loads into her mouth, ass and pussy. Ellen was proud of herself, these three young virile men could be so turned on by her, that they would lose their loads so fast.

Ellen knew that there was plenty more spunk left in the balls of these energetic boys. The boys just kept fucking her as if they hadn't yet cum. Ellen loved the feeling of their cocks squishing around in her pussy and asshole bathed in their own cum. The boys took longer the second time and Ellen was able to experience two orgasms herself before they came again. Their loads seemed to be just as voluminous as their first and Ellen's ass and pussy overflowed with youthful cum and she swallowed Art's second load. Ellen's body shook as her third orgasm rocked her body. She disengaged and moved away from the boys and plopped down on her back. She still had cum oozing from her pussy and asshole as she lay in bed.

The boys maintained a semi-erect state and they were waiting for the opportunity to fuck Ellen again. They stroked her body and ran their hands all over her tits and pubes. Ellen sensed that they would soon be ready to fuck again but she asked them to keep stroking her and playing with her as she tried to recover.

Ellen had forgotten that Connie was going to stop by that day as Ellen had promised her some flowers. Connie entered the house and called out to Ellen but there was no reply. Then Connie heard voices coming from upstairs and she thought she recognized her son's voice. Then she was sure that she heard Nick's voice along with his two friends Art and Danny. What were they doing upstairs with Ellen? Then Connie surmised that Ellen was getting fucked just as she had been last week.

Connie entered Ellen's bedroom and she immediately took in the nude students with their erect cocks. Connie quickly disrobed and then she was as naked as the rest of them. Nick was on his back on Ellen's bed and then she straddled him and lowered her asshole on his cock. Ellen then leaned back on Nick and Connie moved in to eat Ellen's pussy. Connie knelt before Ellen and then she buried her face in Ellen's cunt. The three boys and Ellen were stunned with Connie's appearance and reaction. Ellen had not had her pussy eaten by a woman since college days but it was clear that Connie knew what she was doing. Art lubricated Connie's ass thoroughly and then filled it with his cock. Danny stood next to Ellen and fed his cock to her mouth as she turned her head sideways to meet him.

The two women were in heaven as the three boys worked their bodies and Connie devoured Ellen's pussy. Nick reached around Ellen and massaged her tits as he fucked her ass from the bottom. Art caressed Connie shapely ass globes as he plowed her ass. Ellen sucked enthusiastically on Danny's cock as her other two holes were tended to. Ellen came first into Connie's mouth and Connie gobbled up her friend's sweet nectar. Connie was rubbing her own clit with a fury as Art pounded her ass. Nick came next blowing his load into Ellen's ass and then Art fired his cum into Connie's ass. Danny was the last one to lose it as Connie just beat him with her intense orgasm. Danny fired a substantial load into Ellen's mouth and Ellen drank it all down and sucked his cock dry.

The boys were overwhelmed with these two women. After another brief rest the five of them took up new positions. Danny lay on his back and Connie lowered her ass onto his cock. Ellen, upon Connie's urging, took up a position to lick Connie's pussy while at the same time lowering her pussy onto Art's cock. Nick was back in Ellen's ass as they all drove to yet another orgasm. Ellen and Connie lost control of their bodies and they both had violent orgasms. The boys then took charge and they had Ellen lay on her back with Connie licking her pussy. Each other the boys wanted to fuck Connie's ass again and one by one they did as Connie ate Ellen's pussy. As one boy fucked Connie's ass another one had his cock in Ellen's mouth getting ready for Connie. They came again and again as the boys released their final loads for the day.

Ellen allowed the boys to use her shower to clean and up and then get dressed. After their showers the boys dressed and then said their goodbyes leaving Ellen and Connie still naked in the bed. The boys talked among themselves as they headed to Danny's home and they agreed that their plan had been a success. Danny wondered if his mother ate pussy too.

Ellen and Connie lay in bed and thought back about the afternoon. "Could you believe those guys, they just kept cumming and cumming." Ellen said.

"I'll say and then they didn't have any problems staying hard for a couple of older ladies," Connie quipped.

"God, I am drained they did such a great job getting me to cum so much," Ellen remarked.

"You didn't do so badly either. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Ellen asked.

"In college, you did pretty well too. Where did you learn?" Connie inquired.

"In college too but it seems like a lifetime ago," Ellen sighed.

"Well we will have to get together again sometime. I also have some neat toys that I would like to show you," Connie snickered.

"I wonder if Marion eats pussy. Do you think the guys have fucked her too?" Ellen asked.

"I'm sure of it as it seems as if they were on a mission. Can you believe our sons seducing their mothers?" Connie gasped.

"They did a good job of it and how about the cocks on them. Aren't they something?" Ellen added.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss them now when they go to college," Connie admitted.

"But we will have something to look forward to when they come home on break," Ellen said with a sinister laugh.

Connie and Ellen showered together and then they got dressed. Ellen invited Connie to stay for dinner and she opened a bottle of wine for them. The two women had a relaxing evening and shared even more secrets about their college days.

12 -- THE MOTHER'S SECRETS ARE REVEALED

Ellen, Marion and Connie had gathered at Connie's house for afternoon tea on Sunday. It was something they did once a month but they had not met since they started having sex with the boys. Marion was on edge and she found it hard to look at Connie and Ellen without feeling guilty. What she didn't know was that they all had had sex with each other's son.

Connie finally broke the ice, "What's wrong with you today?"

"I don't know how to start. I feel so guilty," Marion began.

"Guilty, what do you feel guilty about?" Connie pressed.

"Oh my God I don't know how to say it so I'll just tell you that I have had sex with your sons," Marion admitted.

"What?" Ellen faked a gasp, "You had sex with Art and Nick."

"Yes, I'm so sorry it just happened and then I couldn't stop," Marion sobbed.

"Marion, don't feel ashamed. I too had sex with the boys including my own son," Connie confessed.

"I did too," Ellen also admitted.

The three women looked at each other and then Connie and Ellen laughed at Marion's predicament. They realized that they had been had by the boys and each of them was as guilty as the other.

"Can you believe those little pricks? They seduced us on purpose and never let on," Connie said with a laugh.

"I'm not sure little prick is an accurate description of them," Marion chuckled.

"That's true they are all quite well hung," Connie giggled.

"Okay it's time to tell tales. I want to hear all about each of our experiences. Who wants to go first," Connie stated.

Ellen and Marion were silent so Connie said, "Okay I'll go first."

The three mothers spent most of the afternoon telling tales. One seemed wilder than the next and they still had a difficult time believing that their sons were capable of such debauchery. The story telling had stoked the mother's fires and they were all horny again just from talking about sex.

"God I wish those sons of ours were here right now. My pussy is throbbing," Ellen gasped.

"Well I think that we can fix that," Connie said with a snicker.

Marion was confused and asked, "What do you ever mean?"

"I'll show you but you will just have to go with the flow," Connie replied.

The next thing Marion felt were Connie and Ellen kissing her on the side of her face. They ran their lips up and down the side of Marion's face and tongued her ears emitting a groan from her. Marion felt their hands move under her shirt and cup her bare breasts and tweak her erect nipples. Marion felt herself losing it once again gave in to her insatiable desires. Ellen kissed Marion full on the lips and shoved her tongue into Marion's mouth searching for her tongue. Marion opened her mouth willingly and their tongues danced with each other as Connie moved her mouth down to Marion's breasts.

Connie then kissed Marion as Ellen had and Ellen sucked on Marion's tits and nipples. Marion was moaning and groaning and her hips began to undulate of their own free will. Connie lifted Marion's shirt over her head baring her upper body and then returned to sucking on one of Marion's tits as Ellen sucked on the other. Marion's body was gyrating of its own accord.

"Doesn't she have just the greatest nubs," said Ellen referring to Marion's now eraser hard nipples, "You want us to love you don't you Marion? I can see by the way your body moves that you want more. Do you?"

Excited beyond her control Marion just nodded her head. Connie kissed her again plunging her tongue into Marion's mouth as Ellen unfastened her slacks and tugged them down over Marion's hips. Next Ellen pulled Marion's panties down and off her legs and Marion's legs opened automatically in anticipation of her Ellen's next move.

"Would you like to go first," Ellen asked Connie.

"I would love to," Connie said excitedly.

Ellen and Connie quickly removed their clothes so that the three of them were totally naked. Marion was overcome with Ellen's and Connie's beautiful firm bodies seeing them naked for the first time. Connie then moved between Marion's legs and stroked and lightly probed her vulva. Marion was struggling to contain her desire but when she felt Connie tease her secret entrance she couldn't stand it any longer. Marion instinctively pulled Connie to her and tried to get Connie to lick her sopping wet pussy. But Connie was not concerned about Marion's urgency and continued at her own pace.

Marion pushed herself onto Connie's face and she knew that this was what she needed. Marion wanted her beautiful friend to lick at her sex, to explore her hidden crevices and taste her juices. Ellen moved to Marion's side and stroked her breasts as she watched Connie between her friend's legs.

Connie had an overwhelming desire to touch and feel Marion and she brought her hands up to caress Marion's buttocks. She kneaded gently at Marion's smooth flesh, spreading her cheeks until Marion knew Connie could see the deep shadowed cleft between them, and her puckered amber ring that nestled there. Connie startled Marion when she reached for it with her tongue, licking, and running the tip of her tongue around it, feeling Marion's tight anal muscles react to the probing tongue.

Marion whispered encouragement to her, "Oh yes, oh Connie please don't stop."

Marion felt her tight ring dilate from the pressure of Connie's tongue. This felt so good. Connie then pushed a finger into Marion's pussy and Marion felt it delve deeply into her warmth causing her vaginal muscles to contract involuntarily.

"Put your finger in me," Marion begged and Connie knew exactly what to do.

She moistened her finger with Marion's cunt juices and she pushed it into her tight rosebud, slowly easing her way in. Connie's tongue continued to lick and tease Marion's sex now slipping over her moistened lips and stopping at her tight pleasure nub. Marion pushed herself against Connie, grinding her hips so as to force Connie's finger further and deeper into her anal channel. Marion could no longer concentrate on anything apart from the feel of Connie's hands caressing her ass as the finger penetrated her private entrance while Connie's mouth nibbled frantically on her clit. Marion knew she was about to cum and she knew that would as good as ever. That special feeling rose over Marion and she buried her face in Ellen's body, their breasts pressed together as Marion tried to hide her cries of ecstasy. Marion felt her juices flow, her pussy swell and she squirted streams of cum into Connie's mouth. At first Connie was startled when the first squirt shot into her mouth but then she licked and swallowed, drinking the streams of cum with her own sounds of pleasure.

For a moment they stayed glued to one another, too weak to move. Then very slowly, Connie eased her finger from Marion's rectum and laid her head on Marion's thighs with her arms entwined around Marion's legs. This was only the start of their explorations and now Marion would take her.

"You are very accomplished Connie," Marion gasped.

"Yes, I had a very good teacher in college," Connie replied.

"You must have," Marion agreed.

"Marion your pussy gets so swollen when you are excited and when you cum it squirts out like you are peeing," Connie commented.

"Yes that happens sometimes when I am very excited. Now let's see if I can get you to cum for me," Marion answered.

Connie and Marion switched places so that Connie was now seated on the sofa and Marion was between her legs. Marion gently pushed Connie's legs wider apart and she watched as the outer lips of Connie's sex spread and the pink inner surfaces were revealed to her. They were already glistening with juices and Marion knew at that instant how Ellen must have felt when she and Connie made love. Marion couldn't wait to taste her juices for myself. The opening of Connie's vagina was a dark and mysterious shadow and felt like velvet.

Marion slowly reached forward and spread Connie's labia wider allowing her fingers to play up and down the moist slit. Marion felt Connie quiver, little goose bumps from her shivers of sensation ran down her thighs. Stretching her wider Marion could see a firm nub of erect pink flesh standing proudly like a tiny cock at the top of Connie's sex. Marion knew that this was her seat of pleasure and the cause of all of her urges. Marion let her fingers tickle Connie's clit lightly, teasingly causing her friend to gasp as her thighs jerked in sudden tremor. Marion lowered head and took the nub of tissue in her mouth, rolling it lightly between her lips and scraping it gently with her teeth. Marion could smell her arousal as she tried to duplicate what Connie had done. Marion tongued and licked gently up and down the length of Connie's slit and Marion had to hold her thighs apart as Connie began to buck beneath her. Marion knew that Connie was reaching her crisis as she moaned, almost growling with meaningless sounds of ecstasy arising from her. Marion slowed her assault as she wanted to extend her pleasure as long as she could. Marion fingered Connie's sex again, ran her fingertips up and down Connie's sex and scratched lightly at her labia.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
With a fingertip Marion probed the entrance to Connie's vagina; she knew that she wasn't the first to tread this path but that she must still go gently. Connie's cry of pleasure at being penetrated encouraged Marion to thrust her finger in her deeper and faster. Marion could feel the muscular walls of Connie's tight pussy grip at her as she caressed the folds and crevices inside Connie's pussy. Marion slid her middle finger in alongside the first finger and allowed her thumb to rest lightly on Connie's clit. Ellen lay along side Connie and stroked her firm pert breasts and tweaked her rock hard nipples as Marion worked her pussy.

Connie's pussy seemed to suck at Marion's fingers drawing them in deeper and faster until her fingertips seemed to make contact with Connie's G-spot. Both of them were panting so Marion began to rub Connie's clit frantically. Marion knew that Connie was about to cum. She watched Connie arch her back and Marion felt Connie's muscles contract down around her fingers. Marion pulled her fingers from Connie's cunt and covered it with her mouth once again sucking hard on her clit. Ellen covered Connie's mouth with her own and smothered her cries of ecstasy as she writhed on the sofa with her head moving from side to side as the waves of sensation rolled over her. Connie came in buckets drenching Marion's face with her juices.

Ellen left the sofa allowing Connie a few moments to recover and allowing Marion to suck up all of Connie's delightful juices. Marion felt her own loins stir again in the passion of the moment. Ellen returned to Marion's side wearing a strap-on cock and with a sexy sultry smile spoke to me.

"Marion I think it time to take this to Connie's bedroom," Ellen said as she turned and walked toward the bedroom.

Marion got up off her knees from between Connie's legs and followed Ellen into the bedroom. Marion's eyes were fixed on Ellen's curvy ass as she walked behind her leaving Connie on the sofa. Ellen lay on her back on her bed with her fake cock sticking straight up in the air. The sight was overwhelmingly erotic.

Marion was fixated on Ellen now and Marion moved her legs astride Ellen's lap. Marion straddled her now and stared deeply into Ellen's eyes as she lowered herself back onto the rubber cock. Waves of pleasure washed through Marion again as she slowly fucked Ellen's thick rubber strap-on. Marion ground down onto the cock, enjoying every little rib and notch on it, letting it stretch her pussy satisfyingly. Marion moaned loudly enough for Connie to hear her in the other room as she reveled in the sensations of her cunt. Ellen and Marion kissed each other again hungrily.

Suddenly the focus of Marion's attention switched, as she become aware of Connie behind her. Marion turned her head to the side and started kissing Connie's mouth wantonly. Connie licked and nibbled Marion's lips before once again forcing her tongue deep into Marion's mouth. Connie's tongue was thick and long as it frantically invaded Marion's mouth. It felt as if Connie was fucking her with it and Marion sucked on it much like she would one of their son's cocks. Their tongues interlocked as Connie swirled her tongue round Marion's mouth. Connie pressed her body against Marion and she felt Connie's firm breasts pressed into her back. Connie reached around Marion and started to fondle her tits. She rolled Marion's swollen nipples gently between her delicate fingers. As Connie fondled Marion's breasts Marion returned her attention to Ellen and kissed her hungrily as she thrust down on Ellen's thick strap-on, their tongues explored each other's mouths again.

Marion gasped in excitement as she suddenly felt the cool latex of another strap-on pressed against her back. Connie must have put one on while Marion was occupied with Ellen. As Marion fucked Ellen's strap-on she wiggled her ass shamelessly inviting Connie to give a cock to her too. As she pulled on Marion's nipples Connie whispered in Marion's ear that she was going to fuck her hot little ass.

Marion heard Connie spit noisily and felt a blob of Connie's sticky saliva fall between her ass cheeks. The saliva was soothing as it slid into Marion's still slightly tender asshole. Soon Marion felt the head of Connie's rubber cock pressed against the opening of her tight ass. The head of the cock felt nice and slick with lube and it slid easily into Marion's stretched opening and with another push it was past her sphincter and rushed deep into her ass. With the strap-on in her ass and Ellen's rubber cock still in her pussy Marion began to revel in the pleasure of her first experience of being double fucked by two women with two rubber cocks. Marion could feel the two cocks stretching her inside, almost rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane of her skin.

Connie obviously loved the sensation of screwing Marion's ass. Marion wiggled it provocatively as Connie thrust into her and then she playfully slapped the cheeks of Marion's ass. Connie's smacks were firm and thrilling and Marion felt her ass cheeks begin to tingle as the hand struck her again and again. Marion moaned deeply now with each thrust of the two fake cocks and her cries filled the room. Connie and Ellen were fucking her roughly as if they were rushing toward their own orgasms. At that moment Marion wished that there was one of the boy's cocks for her mouth to join the luscious rubber cocks in her ass and her pussy.

The three of them came at the same time writhing and screaming. Marion leaned forward on Ellen's body and Ellen thrust her tongue into Marion's receptive mouth. Connie kissed the back of Marion's neck still kneading Marion's breasts. They had to be one of the hottest sights ever as the three women were connected together with rubber cocks. Ellen was next to get double fucked by Connie and Marion and then it was Connie's turn to be sandwiched between Ellen and Marion with fake cocks in her ass and pussy.

Nick entered his house and heard noises coming from his mother's bedroom. He made his way up to Connie's bedroom and as he peeked in he could see Marion naked lying on her back with her legs open and Ellen's face buried in her cunt. His mother was behind Ellen and was fucking her in the ass with a strap-on dildo. The dildo was a good size but not as large as Nick's cock. Nick took off all his clothes and walked into the room sporting a raging hard-on. Connie smiled when she saw him and she slowly eased the fake cock out of Ellen's ass. Marion held Ellen's head securely as Connie backed off the bed. Ellen was pleading with Connie to put the fake cock back in her and fuck her ass. Ellen was relived when she could feel the weight on the bed and a cock touching her bunghole. Nick eased his big dick into Ellen's asshole and immediately Ellen knew it was bigger then Connie's strap-on. Ellen couldn't move as she was impaled on Nick's cock and held by her ears by Marion.

Marion asked, "How does Nick's cock feel? Isn't it better than that fake dick?"

Connie told Ellen to relax and enjoy Nick's cock in her ass as she slipped below Ellen to lick Ellen's pussy. It felt good to Ellen to have something natural in her again. She loved the soft mushroom head bumping into her and the thickness of the real cock. Connie was working Ellen's clit over good and Ellen knew she would be cumming soon.

"You have a beautiful ass Ellen and I love fucking it," Nick told her.

Nick could feel his orgasm mounting and he knew it would be a big one. Ellen started to buck her hips into Connie's face and impaling herself on Nick's cock. Marion orgasmed flooding Ellen's face with her cunt juice and she let go of Ellen as she fell back on the bed. Nick's body tensed as he blasted Ellen's rectum with cum.

Ellen could feel volley after volley bounce around in her rectal passage and she loved the warm feeling of his dick juice in her asshole. Ellen drenched Connie's face with her pussy cum and squeezed Nick's cock in her bunghole. Nick's cum backed out of Ellen's ass over his cock, down between her ass cheeks, over her cunt lips and into Connie's waiting mouth. As Nick removed his cock from Ellen's ass more cum squirted out and Connie gobbled it up. Nick's cock bobbed behind Ellen's ass and in front of his mother's face. Connie sucked the cock into her mouth and drained it of any remaining cum. Ellen collapsed on her bed next to Marion face down with cum still bubbling up out of her ass.

That afternoon Nick got to fuck his mother in the ass and Danny's mother in the ass. Connie was creative with the foursome as she broke out more of her toys. At one point Ellen and Marion were on their sides facing each other as Connie worked the ends of a double dido into their pussies. Nick was fascinated with the fake cock with two heads separated at the center with a fake pair of balls. Marion and Ellen began fucking each other with the double cock as Connie strapped on another fake cock. This time Connie fucked Ellen in the ass and Nick fucked Marion. The finale was when Nick and Connie switched positions and Connie got yet another creative toy from her collection.

Nick fucked Marion in the ass while her pussy was still impaled on the double dildo with the other end still in Ellen's cunt. Connie got this strange looking dildo with three cock heads on it. Connie put two of the ends in her pussy and asshole and then she inserted the third end in Ellen's ass. The four of them fucked until they had nothing left and Nick came in Marion's ass. Nick pulled out of Marion's ass and went to take a shower. After his shower he threw on a pair of sweats and headed downstairs to the family room. One last peek in on the three mothers revealed that they were still in bed coupled together with the fake cocks. Nick looked forward to sharing his experience that day with Art and Danny the next day.

13 -- A WILD SENDOFF FOR THE COLLEGE BOYS

For the remaining few weeks of the summer the three mothers and three sons had become very comfortable with their sexuality. The boys had awakened their mother's desire that had been suppressed for years. They fell into a routine that satisfied all of their urges and desires. The boys would fuck their own mother at home often in the morning with their morning erections. Each mother would be sexually sated before they left their bed and got ready for work.

On Wednesdays the three boys joined Marion poolside where they all sunbathed in the nude. The three boys would apply suntan lotion to Marion hot body and get her worked up. Their fingers would probe and enter Marion's anus and pussy as her tits and nipples were fondled. Once she couldn't take any more foreplay Marion was positioned so that she could take all three cocks at once. The boys rotated positions all afternoon so that each one of them had a shot at Marion's mouth, ass and pussy. By late afternoon, Marion was drained and she had at least nine loads of cum in her body.

The boys visited Connie on Saturday and Ellen on Sunday. The triple penetrations were carried out with those two mothers as well. Marion and Ellen would get together on Saturday while Connie spent the day with the days. Marion and Ellen experimented with the collection of Connie's toys while Connie was getting her three holes filled by the boys. On Sunday it was Ellen's to spend the day with the three boys while Connie and Marion got together.

It was the final weekend before the boys headed off to college and they wanted to have party before they left for school. Connie suggested a pool party at Marion's house and the boys were all for it.

The six of them spent the day sunbathing and taking dips in the pool. Marion made frozen daiquiris for the women and the boys drank beer. Ellen started off wearing a hot pink bikini that did justice to her hard body and firm boobs. Marion had chosen a black bikini. Connie wore a white bikini that really showed off her tan and it was also a little transparent when wet. More than once the mothers spotted one of their sons checking them out. In a way it made the mothers feel good to be desired by these virile young men.

It got close to dinner time they had a cookout. The next couple of hours were spent cooking and eating burgers, hot dogs and salads. The boys helped us clean up after the cookout and they were done in no time.

After dinner everyone stretched out in chairs relaxing and drinking before the games began. It was Connie who came up with the idea to make believe that the sons were seducing the mothers for the very first time. It was still warm out so everyone remained in their bathing suits and took occasional dips in the pool. When Connie emerged from the pool the outline of her pussy was visible in her transparent bikini as were her hard nipples. Marion noticed that the boys were sporting boners in their bathing suits.

Danny put on some soft music. The area around the pool was lit dimly with torches and by the few lights under the water. It was winding down to a very nice relaxing evening. Ellen, Connie and Marion sat in one grouping sipping our cocktails and making small talk while the guys huddled together drinking beer and planning their approach.

"Come on ladies and dance with us," my son Danny said.

He took Ellen by the hand and led her out to the pool deck. Art offered his hand to Connie and she was also ushered out to the pool deck. Nick held out his hand and asked Marion to dance. The number of daiquiris that the mothers had consumed that day made it easier for them to relax and enjoy the dance. Nick led Marion out to the pool deck and took her in his arms and they began to dance. It was a nice soft slow song that we danced to.

It was called it dancing but everyone really just stood close to each other and swayed with the music. Nick had one hand in the middle of Marion's back and he pulled her to him causing her tits to flatten out against his young hard chest. Marion felt his other hand slowly, hesitantly slide down her back and come to rest at the top of her ass. Nick then pulled Marion's hips to his and she felt the bulge of his young hard cock in his swim suit. Marion pressed her hips to his and let her pussy mound grind against his cock. They continued this way through the rest of the song and into the next. As Marion was dancing with Will she watched as Art led Connie into the pool and then they moved to the far end. Marion watched as they kissed as if they were lovers. It looked like Connie said something to Art and they finally came back out of the pool. Marion noticed Connie readjust her tiny bikini bottom and then she saw Art lick his fingers. Marion smiled as she realized the games had begun. Art had been fingering Connie's pussy in the pool. Then Marion noticed that Art had a sizeable erection visible under his swim suit.

Marion looked around for my son Danny. Ellen was dancing with Danny and they were pressed together so tightly a breeze of air couldn't pass between them. Their hands were roaming freely over each other's backs and asses. Art and Connie were dancing and they were pressed tightly together with their hands roaming all over each other. It was obvious that he had his hands on her hips grinding his cock against her pussy. It was equally obvious that she had no objection. Connie had her lips locked to Art's in a deep French kiss. Art let his hands come up her smooth tummy and cup her barely confined tits through her wet bikini bra. Art kissed Connie's neck and then they tongue wrestled.

Ellen and Danny continued their dance and Danny had both hands inside the bottom of Ellen's bikini. They moved as one to the music.

Marion could still feel Nick's hard cock pressed against my pussy mound. She looked up into Nick's eyes and smiled. Marion licked her lips and kissed him, lightly at first but then deeply. Her tongue was exploring his mouth and she felt him moan around her tongue. Marion felt his hard cock throb against her pussy.

I then felt Nick's lips press against the side of my neck as his hands moved up my waist and grabbed my tits. Marion looked around to check on everyone else and saw that she and Nick were behind the others.

Connie was already naked and on her knees. Art was standing with his cock at her face. She was sucking on Art while she gently rubbed his bloated balls. Art was slowly fucking her pretty face. Ellen was in the process of removing her swim suit bottoms. Her tits were already exposed. Danny was on his knees in front of her, helping her step out of them. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in her passion. As soon as her bottoms were off, Danny leaned forward and pressed his mouth firmly against her pussy and began to eat her. As he had done many times, Danny showed his mother that he had more experience than she would have ever thought. Marion still wondered who taught him to eat pussy so well.

Once that Marion realized that she was behind everyone else, she decided to go for it. She reached four Nick's hard dick and squeezed it. Nick's hand found the ties on her bikini bra and pulled it down. Marion's tits popped out into his hands and he massaged then briefly before removing the bikini bottoms. Nick pulled the bikini off and then got on his knees behind Marion. She felt Nick gently push at her knees and she spread my legs for him. Marion felt his tongue swabbing her ass and then exploring between her ass cheeks. Nick too was experienced beyond his years with anal sex. He loved Marion's ass and he showed his appreciation with his lips and tongue. Marion felt Nick's tongue probing her asshole as his fingers diddled her pussy. She was so turned on that her pussy juice was running down my thighs like water.

Ellen was on her back on a flat pool lounger chair. Danny was between her thighs, fucking her deeply. His hard cock glistened with her pussy juices as it entered and left her cunt. Her hips rose and fell in time with his thrusts. Art was on his back and Connie was lying down on top of his muscular chest, her thighs open wide with his big cock in her tightly stretched pussy.

Marion felt the head of Nick's swollen cock run up and down her slit a couple of times. Then she felt Nick's cock head open her labia and slide into her hot pussy. Marion could feel the heat radiate from his cock as he entered her. He pushed slowly prolonging his entry and teasing her as his cock filled her. The ridge of Nick's cock head caused tingles throughout her vagina and Marion felt his pubic hair tickle her ass. Nick then really began to fuck me as he grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her pussy.

Ellen cried out with her first orgasm of the evening as Danny shot an enormous load in her pussy. Then it was Connie who announced she was cumming as Art drilled her pussy. Marion felt her own orgasm approach and then she felt Nick's release which sent her over the edge. When Marion and Ellen recovered they noticed that Danny and Nick had joined Art.

Art was still fucking Connie's hot cunt and now Nick was fucking his mother's tight ass. Danny was standing in front of Connie fucking her mouth. Marion and Connie were still amazed at Connie's sexual ability and her lack of inhibition. Danny had his hands on Connie's shoulders as he fucked her in the mouth. Nick had his hands on Connie's hips and was fucking her up the ass. Connie had her hands on either side of Art's shoulders and was fucking his cock. It was another wild scene.

Marion and Connie cuddled together as they watched their friend Connie got fucked by the three boys. It wasn't long before Marion and Ellen got turned on again and turned to each other. They kissed and fondled each other's tits and fingered each other's pussy. Then they moved into a 69 position so they could feast on each other's pussy. Ellen and Marion were cumming in each other's mouth within minutes.

While Marion and Ellen were cumming, they were vaguely aware of Connie's almost animal howls of passion and orgasm. Danny's load of white thick semen was all over Connie's face and running down her neck onto her firm tits. Art continued to thrust up into her pussy while Nick filled her ass. Nick threw his head back and thrust hard up into Connie's bowels. It was obvious that he was pumping wad after wad of cum into her ass. Nick pulled out and his load leaked out from Connie's stretched asshole and ran down to her pussy and onto Art's thrusting cock. Art pushed his cock hard up into Connie's cunt and shouted as he came. Connie continued to ride up and down Art's cock as her own orgasm swept over her. There was cum all over Connie. She had cum on her face, her tits, leaking out her ass, and dripping from her cunt. Connie loved the big wads of cum filling her holes and covering her body. All these years that they were friends Marion and Ellen never realized that Connie was such a cum-slut.

japples
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
As Ellen, Connie and Marion recovered from their mind blowing orgasms the boys continued to play with their bodies. A voice called out for the sons to butt fuck their mothers. All of a sudden the somewhat lifeless mother figures were moved to all fours and they knelt with their shapely asses in the air. Nick was the first to move and got behind his mother Connie and eased his cock into her hot upturned ass. Connie just cooed as her son impaled her on his cock and we all knew that this would not be the last time that Connie welcomed her son's cock into her ass.

Danny brought his mother back to reality when he squeezed a gob of lotion on her asshole and pushed it in with his finger. Danny then eased his well lubed cock into her ass in one steady motion. Marion gasped as she felt the intrusion but she was not surprised how easily he penetrated her. Danny started to saw in and out of his mother's ass as she had moved her hand to her pussy to rub her clit. The feeling of the mother's own son fucking their ass had to be the ultimate taboo.

Art was drilling his mother's ass and Ellen was whimpering as she faked her anal virginity being taken. Art kept adding lotion to his cock when it slid out and soon it was sliding in and out very smoothly. The mothers watched each other get butt fucked.

Apparently Art was the first one to cum and he announced it, "Here I cum mother."

He body went rigid as he shoved his cock all the way in her ass and fired his load into her rectum. Ellen must have felt the semen shooting into her anal passage as she too cried.

"Oh God, I feel it. It feels good, cum in me Art, give me your cum," Ellen cried out.

As Marion was watching Ellen she felt her son Danny tense up and shoot his load into her ass. The warm cum actually felt good as it soothed her rectum. Danny's cock pulsed in her ass and Marion instinctively clenched and unclenched her anal muscles milking his cock dry.

Then Nick announced he was cumming in his mother's ass and Connie yelled her encouragement for him to fill her ass. Connie really liked it in the ass and she was more than ready to take on all comers that night. In fact the mothers were all in for more butt fucking before the evening was over.

The sex lasted way into the late evening as the three boys were relentless and seemed to have exceptional recuperative powers that day. The three mothers were helped into the house and placed in their assigned beds. Marion was placed in her bedroom while Connie and Ellen were placed in the guest rooms. The three sons headed back out to the pool, grabbed a few beers and soaked in the swimming pool. They chatted for many hours and then toasted Danny for coming up with the idea to seduce their mothers. It had been one hot summer for sons and mothers.

snic95
12-05-2010, 07:09 PM
OK....this was hot and awesome.....Excellent addition....thanks for posting :)

Natsu
12-06-2010, 01:00 PM
:o:O:O:O:O:O

looluu
12-06-2010, 01:12 PM
great but very very long