PDA

View Full Version : Mother dies

zormonster
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."

So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."

Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"

"Yes, sir," answered the Sarge. A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."

So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up. Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward -- NOT SO FAST, McGRATH!"

ironeagle2
12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
thats cold

Brigit Astar
12-14-2010, 02:39 AM
some jokes are coldly funny

ps3gamer
01-26-2011, 12:56 AM
LOL :D love it

etbet
06-07-2011, 02:38 PM
did not find it too amusing...

gazman00
06-08-2011, 08:49 PM
ice cold and mean haha

frankjohnmoore
08-22-2011, 02:26 AM
its just a joke, relax

slinging_steel
04-23-2012, 02:24 PM
mean but slightly funny

Marlene38EE
04-23-2012, 02:32 PM
The Captain called the Sergeant in. "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private Jones' mother died yesterday. Better go tell him and send him in to see me."

So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation and lines up all the troops. "Listen up, men," says the Sergeant. "Johnson, report to the mess hall for KP. Smith, report to Personnel to sign some papers. The rest of you men report to the Motor Pool for maintenance. Oh by the way, Jones, your mother died, report to the commander."

Later that day the Captain called the Sergeant into his office. "Hey, Sarge, that was a pretty cold way to inform Jones his mother died. Couldn't you be a bit more tactful, next time?"

"Yes, sir," answered the Sarge. A few months later, the Captain called the Sergeant in again with, "Sarge, I just got a telegram. Private McGrath's mother died. You'd better go tell him and send him in to see me. This time be more tactful."

So the Sergeant calls for his morning formation. "Ok, men, fall in and listen up. Everybody with a mother, take two steps forward -- NOT SO FAST, McGRATH!"

An old one but a good one. The caps used at the end are perfect!! :D

lizychan
04-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Oh thats so bad poor guy. XD

orpkoobcam
04-25-2012, 04:36 PM
it's mean but funny

Charmbrights
04-26-2012, 03:55 AM
What I don't understand is why there are ten posts analysing it. It's in the Jokes thread. Laugh at it or move on.