PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter, The Fifth Year Is The Sexual One

mandog
01-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Disclaimer: I do not own the harry potter series nor did i think of the characters, that the brillaint J.K. Rowling did. I am merley someone who likes to jerk off and is trying to help others do so .

Chapter One: The Beginning
Harry Potter was sitting in his room on Privet drive thinking about his previous year of school. He had become even more famous then he had previously been by winning the tri-wizard cup. Although the road to his glory was not sweet, he witnesses the death of Cedric Diggory due to the return of Harry’s nemesis Lord Voldemort. The ministry of Magic labeled Harry a liar and attention grabber along with his headmaster Albus Dumbeldor.

Since his return to Privet Drive Harry had spent his time alone which he was very happy about. He would spend the time thinking about his friends from school. He thought about Ron, his best friend who Harry thought was in love with his other best friend, Hermione Granger. Although who could blame him considering how beautiful Hermione had become. Harry was also quite interested in a few girls at Hogwarts, one of them being Hermione who was gorgeous and the others being Cho Chang, the Asian beauty that Harry often found himself masturbating to late into the night. Finally perhaps the girl that Harry was most secrete about his lust was Ginny Weasley Ron’s younger sister.

This night Harry found himself walking the streets of Privet Drive not knowing that tonight would be one of the best and one of the worst nights of his life. He made his way to th park which was practically empty except for one person sitting on a bench in the shadows smoking a cig. Harry’s mind was wandering and it eventually ended on Hermione, ever since second year he had been dying to get a piece of that ass. He thought about her perfect face, her C cup boobs which always looked so supple under her tight Hogwarts robes, and finally Harry’s favorite part her gorgeous tight ass, which was petite but just looked so juicy when she would walk around in her tight jeans. Harry of course due to these thoughts was growing quite the hard on. It was at this point that harry noticed the person sitting on a bench near him, he also noticed that from the look of the person he would assume she was a woman.

Harry was just thinking how nice it would be if she could just come over to him and help him get his rocks off when she got up and walking over to the bench he was sitting on. Before she sat down she took off the big coat she was wearing and laid it on the bench, under her coat she had a tight blue tank top that covered what looked like very nice but a little small B cup boobs, harry looked down and saw the beautiful curve of her body which went down into lefs that seemed to go on forever.
Harry always was shy around girls, he had never kissed one before so he was always timid to try and make a move. However this girl seemed like she was the one wanting to make the moves. She started chatting with Harry about how her boyfriend had just left her and she was looking for a rebound. Harry at first was questioning why she would come over to him, but then he realized that minutes ago he had been keen on going back to his house to rub one out, and it is a well known fact that if a wizards mind wants something so bad there magical sub-conscious could take over and cause them to control the will of others. So Harry thought he might as well go along with what this girl was doing. She eventually revealed to harry that her name was Karen. After a long ten minutes of her talking and Harry checking out every inch of her petite body, Karen just stopped in mid sentence and said, “So are you gonna help me with this rebound or do I have to find another Cock”.

Harry was baffled at what she said and was trying to think of something to say with his mouth hanging open. At this point Karen smiled and said, “Alright I see we got a shy one, well then follow my lead”. She leaned in close and put her lips up to Harry’s, they were soft and felt amazing to harry, then he felt her tongue pushing against the lips of his mouth and after a seconds hesitation let her in. There tongues moved back and forth with each other, almost fighting to see who could control the wants of the other.

It was at this point that harry felt a few cool fingers on his thigh which cause him a loud gasp, Karen merely chuckled to herself realizing how inexperienced her partner was. While they continued to kiss harry felt those hands go higher and higher up his leg until they reached the bulge in his jeans. When Karen pushed down on Harry’s dick he shivered with excitement, but also wondered to himself how long he would be able to last with such a beauty trying to coax his seed from him. When she managed to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans she reached inside and grasped her hand around his pulsing shaft. This sent a shiver of ecstasy through Harry’s body. After years of using his imagination to bust a nut he had finally found someone willing to bring such joy to him. she started stroking his cock up and down occasionally going down farther to give his balls a nice squeeze. It was clear to Harry that she was a experienced girl to be around.

Harry also noticed that his hands were remaining limply at his side, even though his mind just yelled at him to squeeze her tits and grab her ass. So with one hand he reached around and slipped his hands under her sweatpants and felt his first thong framed butt. He loved the feeling of how it was firm but still juicy and good enough to hold onto. He reached his hand in-between her thighs and could feel the heat coming off of her sex. His other hand meanwhile had been working it way under her shirt and up her smooth stomach. Then he finally got to them for the first time in his life, a woman’s tits. He reached behind her back and took a few seconds unclipping her bra. But when it finally released he reached to her front and cupped her perfectly sized breast in his hand. He started to gently knead the soft flesh that felt so good and made his penis throb with excitement. He started to pull on her nipple just a little which caused it to become hard . Karen had been moaning for sometime, especially due to the fact that Harrys hand had made its way to her damp pussy and had been rubbing it very sensually. But at this point Karen pulled away from there kiss. Harry opened his mouth to ask if something was wrong but, she quickly put her finger on his lips and said, “Shhh, just relax”.

Karen started kissing down Harry’s chest, admiring his washboard abs, due to his quiditch skills. She got to his jeans and boxers and started tugging them down. Harry lifted up his butt to allow his jeans to fully come off. After she threw his jeans on the ground Karen stopped to admire Harrys 7 inch cock in length and 3 inches around. Harry felt quite open sitting in a park with nothing but a t-shirt on and a girl eyeing his cock and balls. He felt a great sigh of relief when she said, “very nice Harry, very nice.” Harry gasped loudly when she dove down and took half of his cock into her mouth. He groaned in satisfaction as she bobbed her Head up and down while her tongue moved across the sensitive underside of his cock. Then she pulled off his cock and took a ball into her mouth, she rolled it across her tongue lapping it in saliva, then she switched over to the other ball. She went back up to his cock after servicing each ball. She took it into her mouth again the whole way. He felt his pubes hir her nose as his cock was deep in her mouth. She kept doing this over and over again the whole time her tongue was moving viciously across the underside of his cock bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Harry felt his balls tighten up and knew he wouldn’t last much longer so he screamed in ecstacy, “Karen its Cumming!!!!”. She pulled him out of her mouth and started stroking him hard, saying things like “Cmon harry, let it go for me harry, Paste my face Harry”. That is exactly what he did as he came hard covering a majority of his face in 4 very long pressurized loads of cum. She took him back into her mouth sucking the remaining jizz out of his cock. She picked a few wipes out of pocket and cleaned up then turned to harry and said, “Its my turn now”. As she pulled down her pants and thong to reveal a swollen wet pussy just waiting to be licked.

Harry was very excited for this, he could smell the musky odor coming from her snatch and couldn’t wait and dive in to taste her sweet nectar. He was just putting his head in-between her thighs when a terrible cold gripped him. He stood up quick and looked down at Karen who looked terrified, he told her to run home and she did after a brief kiss. Harry knew this cold. It was dementors.

Harry ended up fending off the death eaters that had almost killed him and his cousin. He had also received a letter telling him he was expelled from Hogwarts because of his heroic acts that night. Obviously Harry was pissed, he was this close to fucking a beauty, but that was ruined because he had to save the life of someone who hates him, and because of all this he was expelled from his home. His aunt and uncle had taken Dudley to the hospital so he was home alone. He was sitting in his bedroom when he heard the door open and many people walk in. He ran down stairs and saw a group of people that warmed his heart even at this time.

If you want…..To be continued???

joey88
01-01-2011, 05:04 PM
I think it has some potential. You seem to be a pretty good writer and I hope that Tonks + Fleur are involved.

Please Continue

kieran
01-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Brilliant story! Been a while since I saw a Harry Potter story on here (They're my favourite) Got some potential to be a brilliant story maybe don't end it so viciously without rounding it off properly. The sex was good though. Please continue, good Sir.
Greg.

mandog
01-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Chapter 2: Number 12 Grimauld Place

The group that had appeared at Harry’s door were none other then fellow wizards who would help in his fight against Lord Voldemort. However Harry only recognized two of the people. He recognized Mad eye moody who was a powerful auror in the ministry but believed in Harry. He also saw Remus Lupin who was his old defense against the dark arts teacher, but was also a werewolf, which contributed to his shabby appearance. They all shook hands when Harry saw them. Lupin turned to Harry and started introducing the other people with them. He introduced Kingsley Shacklebolt, another Auror in the ministry loyal to Dumbelore, and behind him a dazzling witch by the name of Tonks. Tonks was a little taller then Harry she had a body and face that most men drool over. Her faces delicate features accentuated her beauty, but her body was her true prize. She had large tits that looked to be around DD and a curvy body that was in a very tight skirt.

After the introductions Harry was told they would be leaving privet drive and heading for the base of the Order of the Phoenix, which was a group of people, dedicated to fighting Voldemort. Harry was told to go upstairs and quickly pack, and just to his luck Tonks volunteered to help Harry. She led Harry up the stairs, Harrys eyes were of course glued to her huge ass. It was very large but seemed to look firm, and definitely didn’t sag at all. But what turned harry on the most about watching her walk up the stairs was the fact that he could not see any panty lines. He could not believe that this gorgeous witch had come into his house without underwear.

When they got into Harrys room she immediately started bending over grabbing all of Harry’s belongings and throwing them into his trunk. One of the obvious perks of this was Harry got a good chance to stare at the voluptuous parts of her body. Once when she bent over Harry could see write down her shirt at her large cleavage, and another time he could have sword he saw a small amount of her pussy as she bent over to pick up his t-shirt. Needless to say Harry was rock hard the whole time. After they were done packing they were about to leave the room when Tonks walked right up to Harry and said, “I hope you enjoyed the show, but we have a long ride ahead of us.” Then she reached down and grabbed his cock through his jeans causing a loud groan of delight to escape Harrys mouth. Sadly though she let go and walked out of the room, down the stairs and joined the rest of the group.

The group began a long journey on brooms to the hideout of the order, Harry the whole time was rock hard not only due to his earlier encounter with Tonks, but also being teased because she had elected to fly right above Harry so whenever he looked up he got a great view of her Pussy inbetween her thighs. Some hours later they landed outside of Number 12 Grimauld place where the whole order was. Harry was brought inside and told a meeting was going on and to go upstairs and find Ron and Hermione. Harry walked up the stairs and immediately saw Ron. They greeted each other with a huge hug, and immediately started talking as old friends do. Ron told Harry they should go to Hermione’s room because she will want to see him. They got to her door and were about to open it when they heard a hushed conversation so they eased the door open a little to hear what was being discussed.

Inside the room Ginny and Hermione were talking. Ginny said, “Hermione, ive been feeling so different this year, ive always had a crush on Harry, but now its different, I want more, not only from him but from almost every man I see, even my brothers, I don’t know how to describe it”.

“Let me guess”. The genius Hermione replied, “You start seeing men and you get wet, down there, you just want to go get close to them and grab them. Its perfectly normal Ginny, all witches go through this at our age”. Harry and Ron were astonished to hear this, and also quite turned on, so of course, they listened more intently.

“Well if it’s so normal Hermione, how come your not so stressed out”

“Because Ginny, I know how to control it, if you want I cant tell you”.

“How?”

“You have to let it out Ginny, you either have to find a man, or many men, or masturbate”.

“So you’ve done that Hermione, you’ve had sex with a man, and what’s masturbate”?

“No, but this one guy from home I rubbed his penis until all this white stuff sticky stuff squirted out, and Ginny masturbating is when you satisfy yourself using multiple things” Said Hermione as though she knew the dictionary definition, which she probably did.

Then in a very quiet shy voice Ginny whispered, “Hermione, can you show me how to satisfy myself until I can find a man”.

Hermione smiled, and then replied, “No Ginny, I will satisfy you”. Then she leaned in and kissed her on the mouth.

Needless to say Harry and Ron were stunned and hard as brick. They both had begun rubbing there cocks through there pants to the scene developing in front of them, not even Ron cared that it was his baby sister he was watching.

Ginny was stunned when Hermione’s lips touched hers, she sat still, but then when she felt her soft big lips start to move against hers, she began to kiss back. Then she felt Hermione’s tongue pushing against her lips and going into her mouth. There tongues started a battle, each fighting furiously to see who would dominate the other. Then Hermione broke the kiss, and said, “Wow you’re a natural, wait till the boys at Hogwarts get some of you”. She then pushed Ginny down onto her bed and climbed on top of her and began to make out with her more. They were kissing hard when Ginny felt Hermione’s hand start to lift up Ginny’s shirt. Ginny thought she would be nervous and scared, but all she could feel was excitement in her stomach, and a warmth inbetween her legs. So when Hermione asked Ginny if she could take off her shirt, she replied, “Yes” in a hot voice. So Hermione lifter her shirt above her head, and Ginny’s B cup boobs were revealed to the world due to her lack of her bra.

Ginny Turned bright red and asked, “Are they good”.

“There gorgeous Ginny”, and with that Hermione kissed Ginny hard on the lips, and then started kissing her down her neck. Ginny was growing very excited and that warmth inbetween her legs had grown into a burning lust. When Hermione’s soft lips closed around Ginny’s nipple she let out a moan of joy, Hermione began to suck on them each in turn switching inbetween and Ginny was moaning hard and getting hotter by the second.

Then Hermione lifted he head and said, “Ginny if you thought that was good, the best is about to happen”. Hermione began a trail of kisses down Ginny’s stomach toward her hot sex. When she got to her jeans she unbuttoned them with her mouth, making Ginny squirm in anticipation as the smallest amount of pressure was applied to her wet pussy. Hermione pulled down the zipper and then started pulling down Ginny’s pants. Ginny picked herself up a little from the bed so they could slide smoothly over her ass, and then there she was lying on the bed in front of Hermione in nothing but Cotton panties. Hermione placed her hand on Ginny’s pussy over her underwear, and felt how hot and wet she was, she giggled and said, “Well aren’t you excited”. After saying this in her hot sexy voice Hermione pulled off Ginny’s panties and got her first look at Ginny’s virgin pussy.

She looked down at her small tight pussy; it was swollen and wet with anticipation. Hermione could smell an intoxicating odor from her pussy as she leaned in to get her first taste. Hermione ran her tongue up Ginny’s pussy tasting her sweet nectar as Ginny moaned in delight, she had never felt this close to bliss. Then Hermione attacked, she spread Ginny’s pussy lips and dove in. she licked hard trying to get her tongue as deep into Ginny as possible while one of her hands massaged Ginny’s breasts. Ginny was moaning so hard that she had to put a pillow over her face or she would have been sure that someone would here her. Then Hermione stopped and said, “Ginny, im going to bring you to your orgasm now, this is your absolute point of pleasure”. So she went back to work in a frenzy of licking and sucking bringing Ginny closer and closer to release. She peeled back the hood covering Ginny’s clit and gently rubbed it with her hand. This was too much for Ginny she started bucking her hips hard and started moaning louder then she had been before, then she screamed out in ecstasy, “Hermione its happening, uhhhhhhh!!” and she came in a rush of euphoria for what felt like lifetime.
After she calmed down from her release Hermione came up from inbetween Ginny’s legs and said, “It seemed you really enjoyed that”.

Ginny felt hot, she was sweating, and her whole body was flushed red, so she gasped out, “Yes! I fucking loved it Hermione, Thank you, but I have one more question”.

“Yes”?

“Can I do that to you”?

Hermione smiled and put her finger to Ginny’s lips and said, “Another time, its almost dinner and if the whole neighborhood doesn’t know I ate you out were lucky, but we just don’t have the time”.

Harry and Ron were stunned; they had both cum hard in their pants along time ago and could not believe what they had seen. Harry turned to Ron and said, “Lets go”. They went to Ron’s room and Harry said, “We’ve got to find a way to nail them, I swear to god I’ll die if I can’t fuck both of those sluts”.

Ron thought for a second then said, “What the hell, I don’t care if Ginny is my sister, we should fuck them both, especially after everything Hermione said, and I think I know just the people who could help us… Fred and George”.

With that the boys went to dinner where Harry was greeted with a hug from Ginny and Hermione, and he was pretty sure they both felt his hot meat on there leg as they hugged him. The boys then after dinner decided they would speak to Fred and George the next morning.

Unknown to Harry and Ron they had been spied on while they spied on Ginny and Hermione, and when they discussed there plan to try and get Ginny and Hermione. The spy had been Tonks. She had decided that she would take both these boys virginities before they had a chance to fuck there sexy little classmates.

brainyx
01-08-2011, 09:14 AM
nice sotry so far. i hope that harry will get both hermiones and ginnys cherries.

kieran
01-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Brilliant, fast at uploading and good stories to accompany the speed. Keep it up. :)

joey88
01-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Getting better and better.

Keep it up.

mandog
01-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Chapter 3: Practice

Harry and Ron began the ascent up to Fred and George’s room. They were talking about how they would ask the twins about a way to seduce Ginny and Hermione. They passed by the girl’s room on the way up and they could have sworn that they had heard moaning, Harry and Ron perceived this as good news, because it most likely meant the girls had become very horny, and were constantly appeasing each others sexual appetite. Right before they got into the twins room Harry and Ron came to the decision that they would simply be straight forward with the twins saying they needed help trying to fuck Hermione, and Ginny. When Harry asked Ron if the twins would dislike the idea that Ron wanted to fuck Ginny, Ron simply replied that they would defiantly understand do to there much more horny nature. They knocked on the door and were told to come in.

“Oh, hey you two, may I ask why you’ve come to disturb us” Fred said rudely.

“Disturb…what could you to be doing that was worth disturbing” Ron replied, mockingly

“Actually we were developing the newest items for Weasley Wizard Weases” George said. “Still you have not answered our question.

“Well it’s a little awkward” said Harry slowly. “Its about Ginny and Hermione”.

“O let me guess” George said with a smile, “You came up here wondering if we could help you find a way to fuck Ginny and Hermione”

“Wow, you guys are smarter then you seem” Laughed Ron.

“Well for your information we have a candy that you would have to get one of them to eat that makes them forget everything they’ve done for the last 2 hours, and gives them the idea they simply took a nap, but why should we give it to you?” questioned Fred.

“That’s a good question” said Harry, “Remind me again how you got the money to start Wizard Weasley Weases. O yeah, some wizard gave you 400 galleons after he won the Tri-Wizard tournament”.

“Fair enough” Said George “These work, we used them on Katie and Angelina earlier this year, if you need more will talk another time”.

With that the twins waved there wands and Harry and Ron zoomed out of the room because the twins apparently kicked them out, because they needed to work more.
“Well, that was easy” Said Harry with a huge smile on his face examining the candy he was holding.

“They’ll probably hold it against us later” replied Ron with a equally big smile on his face.

Harry and Ron went up to there room as it was bed time discussing there plan on when to use the candy. They decided they would both fuck Hermione on the train to Hogwarts, and once they were at Hogwarts they figured they would get a opportunity to fuck Ginny. They went into there room and each found a note on there beds with there names on it. The notes were identical they read.

Dear Harry, and Ron

I know of your plan to bed Hermione and Ginny. Do not worry I will not tell anyone. However I must see you both tonight. At 12, come to the attic, I will give you some advice on how to fuck those little girls.

From, well you’ll find out later.

Harry looked over at Ron confused. They both decided they would have to go to the attic to make sure that they were not to get in trouble. They both assumed though that this was going to be a joke that the twins had made up. So at 12 at night they snuck out of bed and went up to the attic. They reached the door and opened it up; not knowing the crazy life this would introduce them to.

Inside the door there was a bed and a chair and a couch for two next to it. Sitting in the chair in a very long robe was none other then Tonks, with a big smirk on her face.

“You?” Both the boys said very confused.

“Yes, me” said Tonks, “Now sit down and listen don’t speak, we wont have much time”. Both the boys at down and listened closely as Tonks began. “Obviously I know of your plan, I know you plan to fuck your two sexy classmates later this week. I know you have something from Fred and George. However I have always had the belief that all wizards should have good teachers, in all aspect of life. So I make my offer plane and simple, either you two leave this room now and go fuck your friends later this week, or I teach you tonight the art of sex, so that you will be experienced when you go to Hogwarts. I will also give you something better then that candy from Fred and George and give you a shop that you can buy sexual potions from that work much better then there memory candies. I think I know what you will pick.” And with that Tonks stood up and removed her robe.

Both boys’ mouths dropped as there cocks rose in amazement. Tonks now stood in front of them in nothing but red lingerie. Her huge DD breasts were bursting out of a tight lacy bra that was clearly at least one size to small. Their eyes wandered down her very flat stomach towards her very tight thong. She spun around to give them a look at her huge ass that didn’t sag at all. It nearly swallowed the thong she was wearing. She walked over to them her breasts jiggling with each step with a dazzling smile on her face. She said with a big smirk, “You boys seem a little over dressed” and flicked her wand and they both stood naked in front of her. Harrys 7 inches stood proud and hard, he looked over a noticed that his cock looked to be around half a inch bigger then Rons, but his looked a little thicker. When Tonks reached them she reached down and grabbed each of there cocks bringing a moan from each of them. She started rubbing up and down and the boys both began to moan very hard, she leaned in a kissed Harry on the lips. He felt her tongue push roughly into her mouth and they started to play with each other. Then she pulled away and granted Ron the same kiss. Both Harry and Ron’s cocks were coated in pre-cum as she continued to rub them they were both moaning and bucking their hips into her hands. She then took her hands off their cocks and took out her wand. “Its seems like you guys are a little to excited and might cum a little soon. I want this to last a while so im going to show you a spell that will help you control your release”. She then waved her wand, and said, “Laste”. Harry and Ron felt a curious sensation run through their cocks and then felt Tonks hand grabs each of there’s. she led them over to a bed and had them each lie down.

Tonks crawled inbetween the balls and again grabbed each of their cocks. She then leaned over Hairy’s lap and lowered her head down. When her lips enveloped Harry mushroom tip he let out a loud gasp. Then he felt her tongue swirling around the tip. Harry looked down and almost shot his load when he made eye contact with Tonks eyes, which seemed to be changing color, and then she did it. She started bobbing her head up and down and taking his whole length down her throat. Her tongue was working the whole time as she deep throated him. she would take in his whole cock and hold it there as Harry felt her try to swallow his cock and then after around ten seconds she would come up for air. The whole time she was giving him this blowjob her hands were cradling his balls, rolling them between his hands and occasionally tugging gently on them. Harry started bucking his hips and that is when Tonks pulled off and went to Ron and gave him the very same treatment while she continued to give Harry a hand job. Ron was moaning wildly and yelling things like, “It feels so good” and “It’s just so hot”.

Harry then stood up and walked behind Tonks, at first he had planed to fuck her right now, but then he realized he wanted to taste that sweet pussy. Tonks was on her knees and he knew it would be very hard for him to remove her underwear without interrupting Rons blowjob, and since Harry was a much better friend then that he decided to simply rip it off. So Harry grabbed Tonks underwear and pulled, she let out a loud gasp as he did. Then Harry leaned in between her legs and got a whiff of her Pussy. It smelled delicious, so Harry dove in. He started licking and sucking at her pussy as she pushed her hips into his face. Harry loved the smell and continued to lick furiously. He stuck his tongue inbetween her vagina folds, and she let out a huge gasp. He continued licking trying to get as deep as he could and then he heard Tonks yell, “Im Cumming, Im fucking Cumming ahhhhhh!” and she sprayed Harrys face with a huge wave of orgasmic bliss the whole time pushing her ass into Harry’s face.

Harry then removed himself from inbetween Tonks legs and looked down at her shiny pussy and quivering legs. He decided it was time. He grabbed his cock and stroked it twice then put it up against the lips of her Vagina. He counted in his head to three and then pushed. It felt amazing, her warm pussy lips enveloped his cock and all he had in was the head. Tonks started moaning, and then screamed out, “Would you just stick the whole thing in me already”. So Harry applied more pressure and his cock bottomed out inside her. Her warm pussy was squeezing his cock so randomly it was milking the cum from him. He reached up with his hands and unclasped her bra and her tits poped free. He reached around and starting groping her hugs tits and squeezing her rock hard nipples as he pulled out. He truly loved the feeling of her pussy wraped around his cock when Tonks said, “Fucking pound me already”.

“Alright slut, here you go” Harry yelled and he rammed his cock in and out of her. Her balls were slapping hard against her pussy and she was moaning loudly. He then took his hand and spanked her once on her right cheack. She said, “Harder” so he hit her harder. He kept spanking after every four or five thrusts and she was screaming ecstatic. “You like this don’t you slut, you like being fucked by two boys don’t you”.

“Oh yes” Tonks replied.

“Hey Harry I want a piece of that pussy and I don’t want your sloppy seconds”. Ron said. Harry said “All right” so he pulled out of Tonks pussy with a loud plop. Tonks climbed up and held herself up on top of Rons cock then suddenly slammed herself down taking his whole length in one thrust. They both screamed out in pain and pleasure. Then Tonks began rocking back and forth on Rons cock and he would meet every down stroke with one of his own. Harry was walking around to the other side of Tonks so she could finish him off with a blowjob when he heard her say the most beautiful words he had ever heard, “You know Harry, I have two holes back there”.

Harry got right behind Tonks and leaned her far over Ron so her tits were pushed up against his chest. He put his dick up against her tightest hole and pushed. At first he didn’t think it would get in, she was simply to tight, but eventually his cock got through her tight outer ring and made its way into he tight asshole. He bottomed out in her asshole and was shaking at the feelings in his cock. Her ass was so tight and hot; it was squeezing his cock so hard he knew he wouldn’t last long. He reached his other hand around her and grabbed one of her tits. He started squeezing it as he pulled out. It was hard work but they eventually established a rhythm. The three of them were sweating hard and grunting with a lot of enthusiasm Harry yelled, “Im not gonna last much longer”.

“Right there with you” Ron replied

“Fill me up boys, give me your seed, AHHHHH” Tonks yelled as she came hard.

Both the boys came at the same time from the increased pressure of Tonks coming and there huge loads filled her up. After staying motionless for a minute Harry pulled out and Tonks climbed off Ron. She looked around with a big smile on her face and said, “Well you boys certainly will be great lovers this year, as promised hear is the shop name, it is in diagon alley”. She handed them a piece of paper and picked up her robe and walked out of the room. Right before they left they heard her say, “Have fun, use it well, and next time will be better boys”.

puckstop101
01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
nice addition

kieran
01-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Man you are good :) My favourite writer now uploading them so fast. Good work. I like some of the terms you use in the story very inventive, like mushroom tip. Keep it up!

joey88
01-19-2011, 03:15 PM
This is really progressing quite well.

Keep it up

mandog
01-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Chapter 4: Shopping with Hermione and Ginny

It was a Sunday evening in the burrow and Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Harry were up in Ron’s room talking about their plans for the next day. The group was taking a trip to diagon alley along with the rest of the Weasley family to get their school supplies. Hermione was sitting very close to Ron and flirting with him quite a lot. She had no plans of doing anything tonight, but she was enjoying being flirtatious. “Ginny Hermione, at some point tomorrow me and Ron have to break off and do some shopping alone, I hope you don’t mind” Harry said.

“Well why?” Hermione asked.

“Call it a boys trip” said Ron with a smile on his face. They were planning on stopping by that sex shop Tonks had told them about.

“That’s fine” said Ginny “I have something that me and Hermione can do. Then she winked at Hermione.

So the group talked well into the night and then Hermione and Ginny left to go to bed. On the walk down Hermione said, “So what are these special plans Ginny?”

“I think you will love the idea, I know a great place where we can buy clothes, but you know sexy clothes”.

Hermione smiled and put two thumbs up, “I could definitely use a new thong”.

“Hermione I have a couple of questions”

“Yes Ginny” Hermione said and turned to look right at her.

“First, I want to know if you want to have sex with Ron and Harry”

“Of course I do Ginny, and I plan on it by the end of the month, I would ask you but I know that answer. Anymore questions?”

“Its also about tomorrow, I was wondering, uhh, its hard to say, but do you want to try and pick up a guy and seduce him together. Because I really want to lose my virginity before I fuck Harry and Ron, and I was wondering if you wanted to with me.”

Hermione thought for a second and then said, “Well Ginny yes and no. There is someone I have been planning to lose it with who is in this very house right now. So how about tomorrow I just help you lose yours with another boy”.
“Alright I guess that works to”

They reached Ginny’s room and were getting into there bed clothes. Hermione was in a thong a see through teddy, and Ginny was just in a thong that she borrowed from Hermione. they were about to get in the bed when Ginny walked right up to Hermione and kissed her straight on the mouth. Her tongue dove in exploring Hermione’s mouth as Hermione kissed back. Ginny reached down and grabbed her perfect ass massaging it through her thong. There breasts were pushed together and the kiss was getting very hot when Ginny pulled away and walked back to her bed and turned off the lights. She pulled herself under the covers and then Said, “Goodnight Hermione”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group awoke the next morning and made their way down to breakfast. After a normal delicious Mrs. Weasley breakfast they made there way to diagon alley. They left for Diagon alley in the late morning, and were done with all there school shopping by 1. After they ate a nice lunch at a café Mrs. Weasley told the kids that they had 3 hours to wander around and shop alone and they would meet back at the leaky cauldron at 5.

Hermione and Ginny separated from Harry and Ron who looked very excited. Hermione was very curious what they were going to do that was so exciting but put her mind off it when she and Ginny reached a store called Victoria’s Secret, the wizarding branch. They walked inside and looked around. There were shelves upon shelves of clothes. They walked through the isles seeing thongs and bras all with spells cast on them. They searched for a very longs time looking for the perfect sets of clothes. After they looked around for a while they each got a few pairs of thongs, bootyshorts, and lacy bras. Hermione got a clothing set that would become invisible to any boy she wanted, and Ginny got a one piece that could transform into anything she wanted, anywhere from a crotchless thong, to a beautiful dress. They left the shop very happy with there spending and with a catalog and number so they could make future orders. Ginny then said, “Alright now lets find a boy”.

The girls were walking around Diagon Alley looking for someone there own age when the perfect boy walked by. Dean Thomas was a tall lean and very muscular black Gryffindor boy in Hermione’s year. Hermione pointed her out to Ginny and she gave a sexy smile. They both walked up to Dean and said at the same time, “Hey good looking”.

“O, hey you two how are you”? Dean replied a little taken aback at how stunning these two girls had become over the summer.

“Great now that you’re here” they said again in unison and then as planned they grabbed him by the hand and led him into a alley way. “You know Dean your looking very good these days”. Hermione said sexily as she reached down and grabbed his cock. It felt very big to her. She heard Dean let out a moan as she continued to stroke him over his jeans.

“He is looking very nice Hermione” Ginny said and she leaned in a kissed Dean. He was a very experienced kisser from what she could tell. His tongue played with hers. She felt his hands reach down and grab her heart shaped booty. She moaned as he squeezed her ass. He felt his hands reach down and grab her shirt and pull it up over her head. Then he felt him reach around her back and unclasp her bra. Her supple tits plopped out and she felt Dean’s hands close over them. He started squeezing them paying special attention to her nipples which by now were as rock hard and the size of pencil erasers. Then she felt a softer hand push her away from Dean and noticed Hermione had come up from rubbing Deans cock.

“I want a turn to” Hermione said and then she lifted up her shirt and revealed her braless C cup tits. They looked gorgeous to Dean who leaned in and wrapped his lips around her nipple. He sucked on each nipple hard while his tongue flicked it. Hermione was moaning loudly until Ginny planted a huge kiss on her lips. They furiously made out as Hermione tits were licked and sucked by Dean. Then Ginny broke the kiss and walked around the back of Hermione and got on her knees. Her hands went around her waist and grabbed at the button of her jeans. She unbuttoned them and unzipped them and pulled them down her legs. So now Hermione stood in the alley in nothing but a pink thong she had just bought. Hermione felt Ginny kissing her butt and nibbling on her cheeks and was getting very wet. Especially with the combination of Deans masterful tongue on her nipples. Then Ginny pulled down Hermione’s thong and stood up.

Hermione backed away from Dean and the three of them stood there for a second before Hermione said. “Dean you a little over dressed”.

“How about we help him Hermione”. They both walked over to one side of Dean and grabbed a side of his t-shirt. They both pulled and lifted it above his head. His very toned body was shown to them. they each then kneeled down on either side of him. Hermione grabbed at pants and unzipped them. Then Ginny pulled them out from under him. Dean had a huge bulge in his pants. Ginny put her hand on the bulge and rubbed it. Dean moaned and pushed his hips into her hand. Then Hermione pulled Ginny’s hand off and grabbed Deans boxers and tugged them down. His large cock was slowly revealed to the girls and finally popped out when they were more then half way down his knee. His huge black dick appeared to be about 9 inches, and very thick. Each girl reached out with there hand and slowly grabbed his cock. Their fingers couldn’t even reach all the way around. Ginny started stroking his shaft, and running her hands around his head when she reached the top. Hermione had reached her hand down and was cradling his balls in her hand rolling them between his fingers. Dean was groaning very loudly and it was becoming dangerous for them to be there.

Hermione then licked her lips and said “Ginny, Watch this”. She leaned in and wrapped her lips around his head. His cock was so big that it stretched out her jaw. She then reached out her tongue and flicked it across his head, which caused him to groan loudly. She then stated moving farther down taking more of his cock into her mouth. She got around 3 quarters of the way down and couldn’t take anymore. So she started moving up and down bobbing her head on his cock. The whole time her tongue was rolling across the sensitive underside of his cock. She felt Dean’s hand on the back of her head, applying pressure for her to go down. She really liked how it felt, because it made her feel very dirty and she enjoyed feeling dominated. After around 5 minutes of giving Dean head she pulled off and turned to Ginny, and said, “You want a turn”.

Ginny was to nervous to say anything so she just nodded and situated herself in front of Dean. Hermione put her hand on Ginny’s shoulder and said, “Don’t worry Ill help you”. Ginny nodded again then looked face to face with Dean’s cock. It was so big and pulsing. A large vein ran across the shaft and Ginny couldn’t help but stare. She leaned in and reached out with her tongue. It touched the head and Ginny was surprised at how soft it felt. She then built up her confidence and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She felt Deans cock move past her lips and pass into her mouth. She then wrapped her lips around his cock. It didn’t taste bad Ginny thought. Then she started moving her tongue along the underside of his cock. She heard Hermione’s voice say, “Good, now try moving it farther down your throat”. Ginny made a sound that showed her agreement and started moving farther down on his cock .it touched the back of her throat and she gagged and pulled back. “Alright, you just have to relax your throat and let it pass through, just breath through your nose” Hermione said again. So Ginny tried she felt his cock hit the back of her throat and then let it pass through. It went down her throat and she too got around 3 quarters in before she went back up. She started to do this over and over again. The whole time she swirled her tongue on the bottom. She was applying a lot of suction to his cock and he was starting to squirm. She heard Dean say “That’s it, just like that”.

Hermione said, “Ginny he is going to cum soon, just try to swallow everything that comes out. It wont taste that bad”. Then Hermione reached out and grabbed his balls and squeezed and tugged on them. Dean yelled, “Here it comes”. Then Ginny felt Deans cock swell up and explode in her mouth, a warm thick liquid came out in 5 or 6 shots and Ginny swallowed the juice. It tasted salty but wasn’t that bad. After Ginny had swallowed all the cum she pulled Deans cock out of her mouth and smiled at Hermione.

“That was great” Ginny said.

“I hope, now lets get you ready to have sex” Hermione said. Before pushing Ginny onto her back. She kissed Ginny on the mouth and then started kissing down her stomach. When she got to her breasts she started sucking on one. Paying specific attention to her nipples. Then Dean got down and started sucking the other tit. Ginny was in bliss moaning loud and saying, “Yes! Yes!” Hermione then started kissing down to her waist and pulled down her thong to reveal Ginny’s freshly shaved pussy. It was very wet and red. Hermione spread her lips and started sucking on Ginny’s pussy. She inserted her tongue as deep into her moist folds as she could and Ginny moaned louder then ever. Then she reached her other hand down and inserted two fingers very slowly into Ginny’s pussy. She curled them up while also sucking on her clit and Ginny came hard. Hermione then got up and looked at Dean and said, “I think she is ready, just be gentle”.

“Of course” Dean said, and he positioned himself inbetween Ginny’s legs. Hermione then got up and put her face next to Ginny’s and said, “It will hurt in the beginning ive heard, but it does for everyone”.

“Just try to get it over with fast” Ginny said a little scared to Dean. He nodded then placed his cock at the entrance to Ginny’s pussy and said “Are you ready”. She nodded and then felt Dean apply pressure to her vagina and just when she thought it wouldn’t fit his head popped in. Ginny cried out in pain and pleasure. Dean stopped and waited until Ginny calmed down. Then he started to push and felt Ginny’s barrier then broke through it and kept going in until he was fully in. Ginny was determined not to scream when it happened but she still had a look of pain on her face. “Just let her get used to your size “ Hermione said. So Dean waited and after a few minuets Ginny said “Alright”. So Dean pulled out and pushed back in. He kept doing this in a slow rhythm and at first Ginny was in pain. But then something else came over her, a wonderful sensation, euphoria. Ginny started to moan and then subconsciously said, “Harder, Faster, fuck me please”. So Dean obliged he pushed in harder and faster and his balls began to slap against Ginny’s pussy she was moaning hard and yelling things like, “Fuck my pussy, that’s it. Im your whore fuck me hard”. She didn’t even know where these phrases were coming from.

Then Ginny began to feel something different. It started in the pit of her stomach and began to grow. It spread throughout her whole body. She was bucking her hips against Dean as he pushed into her hard. Hermione then reached out and wrapped her fingers around Ginny’s nipple, which brought her over the edge, she screamed out, “Im Cumming, im fucking Cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” She came hard her pussy grasping Deans cock hard. She was in the midst of her orgasm when Deans stroked became less graceful, and he yelled, “Im about to cum”. Hermione quickly yelled, “Not inside her, she can’t get pregnant”. Dean pulled out right before he came and shot his load in 6 hot ropes onto Ginny’s stomach. Then stood up and said, “Well my mother was expecting me half a hour ago. So I have to go, I hope we can do this again at school girls” and he departed down the alley. Hermione then leaned down and licked the cum off of Ginny’s stomach.

Ginny then leaned up and looked at Hermione. She said, “That was amazing, but im not done till you’ve came”. She pushed Hermione onto her back who was stunned that Ginny was still horny even after the reaming she had just received. Ginny placed her face over Hermione’s pussy and dove in licking with relentless passion. She paid special attention to Hermione’s clit and was fingering her hard when she had a idea. She reached her other hand around and pushed one of her fingers against Hermione’s butthole. Hermione moaned loud, “Yes” So Ginny put the rest of her finer in and this was two much for Hermione who came hard, squirting all over Ginny’s face. Ginny then lied down next to Hermione in the alley.

They both lied there for five minutes deep in there own thoughts until they stood up together and got dressed. After getting dressed they left the alley after one more kiss. They returned to the party and to Ron and Harry who looked very happy with there day shopping.

Later that night Hermione was up in the bedroom thinking about how Ginny had lost hers, and how she couldn’t wait for her turn. She knew exactly which wizard she wanted to take her cherry. None other then Sirius Black.

lindsaylover
01-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Nice story. I like the direction you've taken it. Looking forward to seeing more.

puckstop101
01-20-2011, 02:35 AM
nice addition heres hoping there more

kieran
01-21-2011, 03:43 PM
As always brilliant I like to see you are making good focus on the story :)

mandog
01-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Chapter 5: Shopping with Harry and Ron

Harry and Ron left Ginny and Hermione with huge excitement. They were going to the store Tonks had recommended for them to go to so they could get laid at a moments notice. They walked around the back alleys looking for the shop, which was proving hard to find when they finally saw a sign that read “Wizarding pleasures and Delights”. “That’s it” said Ron. So they opened up the door and walked in.
A man who said, “Two boys who want to get laid”, greeted them. They both nodded. “Well follow me”. The man led them down various rows pointing out food, drinks, and powders that could control a witch’s desire. The boys spent two hours there looking for things to buy. After they were done searching the shop they pooled their money together to buy numerous goods. They bought a galleon of liquid that if drunk would cause the drinker to become enslaved to the person who poured the drink. They got a list of spells that could help them sexually, and they also got a bag of trinkets. They picked up an owl order form from the store and left as the owner said, “Have fun at Hogwarts, we have already had students in here today”. Just as they left and turned the corner another boy walked in from Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy who only had dark intentions for this year at Hogwarts.

So Harry and Ron left the shop and were walking around Diagon alley wondering what to do because they still had an hour before they had to go meet with Ms. Weasley. Harry said, “I guess we could go shopping for broom supplies”.

“I have a better idea” Ron said with a smirk on his face, “How bout we test out one of those trinkets on someone”

“Good thinking mate. We just have to find two sluts to use them on”. So they now started looking around the alley searching for young beauties. They looked for 30 minutes and began to think that they weren’t going to have any luck when the Patil twins walked right by them. The girls looked identical as usual. They were wearing tight tank tops that showed off their huge tits that Harry and Ron had never noticed till now. They were wearing tight short shorts on bottom and there round butts were almost hanging out of the bottom. Ron smiled and looked at Harry and said, “I think we found our sluts”

The boys started following the girls and when they got to a deserted street they pulled out two of the same trinket and read the description. “A small bug that will fly to a designated human and bite them, they will then become attached for one hour to the person who triggered the bug, and lose all accounts of the event after, can only be used once”. Harry aimed his bug at Pavarti, and Ron aimed his at Padma. The bugs flew over to the girls and landed on there legs before sinking it magical venom into them. Right after the girls were bit they both turned around at the same time and ran at Harry and Ron. Pavarti jumped into Harry’s arms and started furiously kissing him. inbetween kisses she said, “Ive wanted you so bad for so long”.
Padma was kissing Ron as well and she was grinding her leg against his cock, which was rapidly growing. After making out with Ron for ten minutes she ripped open his shirt and rubbed her hands down his stomach. She unzipped his pants and reached inside and gripped her hands around his hard meat. “OOO you’ve got a big one” Padma said excitedly before she got down on her knees and pulled his pants all the way down. She reached out and licked around his tip feeling pre cum leak out onto her tongue. Then she wrapped her lips around his cock sucking so hard her cheeks dimpled. Ron looked down and smiled at the sight of her lips wrapped around his cock and said, “You love giving head don’t you? You cock sucking whore”.

Harry was in a similar heaven he was naked and so was Pavarti, and he was lying down in the street with Pavarti stroking his cock while she was switching off sucking on each of his balls. Harry was loving the sensation of when Pavarti would lick under his balls, which sent a huge tingle up his body. After a while of Pavarti tonguing his balls Harry said, “Alright its time I fuck that tight pussy”. So Pavarti nodded and said, “As you wish master”. So Pavarti straddled Harry’s lap and planted herself on Harry lap. His whole length went into her pussy and there hips mashed together. “You feel good” Pavarti moaned and she began to grind her hips against Harry’s. She would grind against Harry and then move up and down thrusting hard on his cock the whole time. Harry reached back and grabbed her ass spreading her cheeks. She moaned when he did this and said, “Spank me”. So Harry slapped her ass hard. “You like this don’t you slut, getting spanked in the middle of the street”. Pavarti shrieked and yelled saying, “You know I love it baby”.

Ron was in a different position then Harry he had Padma on all fours jamming his dick hard into her pussy. “You’re so fucking tight” Ron yelled as he hammered her pussy. She was moaning loud and throwing her head back and forth when Ron decided to try and push her over the edge. He put his hand inbetween her ass cheeks and rubbed his thumb on her butthole. “O god, O god” Padma yelled as she began to cum Ron pushed his whole thumb into her pussy causing her to cum hard as her pussy grasped his cock harder then ever. After she was done with her orgasm Ron pulled out and placed his cock at the entrance t her ass. “Do it” Padma yelled. So Ron jammed his whole length up her ass. It was so tight and hot Ron didn’t think he would last long he began thrusting in and out and Padma was moaning the whole time. Ron yelled “Hey Harry, try the other whole”

“Alright buddy” Harry said so he pushed Pavarti off of him and got her onto all fours so she was facing her twin. He pushed his cock into her tight rosebud he pushed in all his meat in one stroke as his hips hit her ass. He was amazed at how tight her ass gripped his cock squeezing it randomly getting him closer and closer to cumming. After five minutes of hammering there assholes the boys were on the edge. Harry yelled “Get ready slut, Im gonna fill you up”

“Me to so be ready” Ron said with a spank to emphasize his point. At this point the boys were pushed over the edge when the twins leaned closer to each other and began to make out with each other. They could see there tongues playing with each other and Harry and Ron knew they were about to cum. “That’s so fucking hot” they said in unison before slamming there cocks into the girls and releasing there loads. They stayed there for some time calming down before they got up and dressed. They left the street and walked back to the group. They were walking back to the burrow with Hermione and Ginny, and Ron said, “Ginny, Why are you limping”.

“I slipped Ron” Ginny said smiling at Hermione. After they got home Harry and Ron went upstairs to unpack and at the top of the stairs Harry said, “Were gonna have a great year”.

“You got that right brother” Ron replied.

kieran
01-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Awesome addition only one thing I can say, maybe make the text a little smaller? I am constantly scrolling down :) Carry on I can't see any flaws with the story itself. :P Grtz

mandog
01-24-2011, 04:31 PM
sorry bout the font buddy, hit the wrong size by accident. It will be normal on the next addition

mandog
01-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Chapter 6: Hermione loses it

It was two days before the group would be returning to Hogwarts and time was running out for Hermione. She had been spending the whole last 3 days trying to entice Sirius Black into fucking her. She had worn no panties for all of the days and had bent over revealing her bass ass and slit to Sirius multiple times. She had spilled water all over her white tank top when sitting next to him at the dinner table, and her most sexy stunt was when she dropped her towel on purpose on a walk back from the bathroom revealing her nude body to Sirius. The whole time he would merely shrug it off and walk away.

Hermione woke up on this morning intent on getting Sirius. She immediately walked down stairs and just to her luck he was sitting on the couch. “Hey Sirius” se said.

“Good morning Hermione, how are you feeling today?”.

“Very good” she said with a stretch that shoved her breasts out which were only cover by a thin teddy. “How are you?”

“Good too. Pretty tired” he replied glancing at her tits for only the smallest second but Hermione was pretty sure she saw the look.

“How about we listen to the radio” Hermione said as she got up and leaned down to pick it up. She was starting to believe that Sirius was feeling very horny today so she took a chance. She was wearing tight short shorts, and a pink thong. When she bent over she could feel it sticking out of her pants and revealing her thong framed butt. After she turned around she could swear that she saw him adjusting his pants, which she took to mean that he had a huge boner. Hermione then sat down next to him brushing her body next to his. She turned and reached over Sirius in her attempt to adjust the radio brushing her tits against his lap, and could feel a huge swelling. This was her time Hermione thought, she was about to reach down and grab his cock to make her move when she heard footsteps on the stairs.

Damn she said to herself when Ron, Harry, Fred, and George all walked into the room. They spent the whole day talking and Hermione was constantly thinking to herself that she needed to get Sirius. It just appeared like she would never get the opportunity. The whole day Hermione was horny. She masturbated once in the bathroom squirting hard, and had a session with Ginny. She went to bed that night knowing that she only had one day left to get Sirius.

Hermione awoke in the morning very wet. Her pussy was throbbing. She looked to her left and noticed Ginny had already gone down to breakfast. Hermione figured what the hell. She ran her fingers across her nipples making them hard. She reached her hand down and rubbed her pussy. She rubbed it in circles. She was becoming more and more wet, and knew she would cum soon. She stuck two fingers deep into her moist pussy and curled them. She was imagining Sirius’s cock pumping in her not her fingers and she pressed down hard on her clit as she came. She immediately knew that she would get Sirius today, or she would die trying.

She spent the whole day trying to get Sirius but could never get him alone. She decided on a riskier approach that would no doubt get Sirius. That night when dinner was called Hermione dressed special. She wore no panties, and bra. But on top she wore the dress she bought from the witching sex shop which would become invisible to any man Hermione wanted. She walked downstairs in the tight dress that hugged her appearance knowing that the dress wouldn’t appear at all. When everyone sat down for dinner Hermione sat next to Sirius as planned. The dinner went nicely, the usually amazing Mrs. Weasley food was no let down. Hermione had a nice conversation with Sirius but around the time the entrée was finished she made her move.

Hermione said the secret words and the dress became invisible to only Sirius. He did a double take and started coughing hard. “O Sirius, are you alright?” Hermione said wrapping her arm around his shoulder and bumping her nude breast against his chest.

His cock rose and Sirius said very quickly “Yes fine”.

Hermione could see a huge bulge in his pants and became very hot causing her nipples to become hard. His cock seemed to rise a few more inches after this. Hermione was rubbing her hands across her pussy and she knew that Sirius was going nuts. After ten minutes of what must have been torture, Sirius said, “I ughhh have to go to the bathroom” and ran from the room. Hermione waited 5 minutes and then left to go to the “Bathroom” as well.

She walked up the stairs completely quietly, and removed the spell from her dress. She reached the door from the bathroom and heard a grunting noise coming from the bathroom. She looked through the key hole and saw Sirius standing in the middle of the room stroking a cock that looked to be 11 inches and incredibly thick. This was her time and Hermione knew it. She pushed open the door and walked in.

Sirius froze. “Hermione im sorry, just uhhh, please leave me” He muttered.

“O shut up” Hermione said. “I know you want this” she said and pulled up her dress a little to reveal her shaved pussy to him.

“I knew you’ve been trying for me all week” Sirius said with a smirk. “Well now your chance”. Hermione walked right up to Sirius got onto Her tip toes and kissed him right on the mouth. His tongue aggressively pushed into her mouth probing at the inside of it. She felt something bumping against her stomach and looked down to see his huge cock rock hard. It looked to be eleven inches and 4 around, completely massive.

She reached down his stomach and wrapped her hands around his cock. He shivered with pleasure as her hand grabbed his dick. He began moaning when Hermione began stroking her hand up and down. His cock became coated in precum and he was moaning in anticipation. Hermione was getting super wet from this and felt Sirius’s hand reach to the bottom of her dress and lift it off of her. She now stood completely naked in front of him with her hand stroking his shaft. She felt his hands creep down her back and grab each of her ass cheeks. She moaned as he squeezed her perfect butt, and pulled at her cheeks. Then she felt one of his hands creep up and cup her naked breast. He was a master at this. His fingers delicately massaged the flesh and she was becoming so exciting for the fucking she knew would happen soon. Then she felt Sirius’s hand leave her tit and go to the top of her head and began to push her down. She knew exactly what he wanted.

She got down on her knees her face inches from his raging hard on and heard him say, “I hope you like to suck men off”. He got her answer when she enthusiastically licked from the hilt of his cock all the way up the swollen head swirling her tongue around the top making him groan out loud. Then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and prepared for a huge dick. She felt the head pass into her mouth and only got around 4 inches into her mouth. His cock was simply to big. Since she couldn’t fit that much into her mouth she just sucked as hard as she could on what she could fit, and licked furiously at the head, which was leaking precum. She went like this for five minutes and then she felt Sirius start to push his cock into her mouth, and then pull out as though he was fucking her throat. He groaned loud and then yelled, “Here it cumes slut, don’t spill a drop”. He exploded in her mouth, it a lot of cum and Hermione was taken back by the amount; needless to say though she swallowed it all without spilling a drop. She stood up and felt Sirius’s hand enclose around her tiny butt lifting her into the air. She wrapped her legs around his torso as he held her there above his still hard cock.

She felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy and whispered, “Be gentle, you’re my first”. Sirius nodded and then slowly let Hermione slide down his cock. Hermione was stunned, she was being stretched wider then she could ever have imagined, it felt amazing, but then she felt a sudden pain as his dick came in contact with her barrier. “Take me im yours” She yelled as she felt his cock break through her. She bit down on his shoulder to keep from yelling from the pain. He held her there for five minutes letting her relax. She then looked down and was amazed to see his whole cock buried in her pussy. She slowly lifted herself up moaning from the pleasure and then pushed back down. She did this a few times loving the feeling until Sirius took control. He pumped into her hard causing her to shriek the whole times his hands were kneading her butt cheeks. She was bouncing up and down on his cock for a few minutes before she felt her orgasm begin to rise. It was a tingling feeling that spread throughout her whole body causing her to start to push against him as hard as she could. She was kissing him furiously when she went over the edge her orgasm crashing over her in waves of bliss, she yelled, “Im cumming” she coated his legs in her shiny juices and he held her close to him as she let out moans as her orgasm went through her.

Then she felt him let her down, and she stood in front of him with wobbly legs. He grabbed her hand and led her over to the bathroom sink, which he bent her over so her ass was sticking out in the air. He positioned his cock at her pussy ready to take her from behind. She felt him push in hard this time and never let up. He was thrusting at an amazing rate and she loved this new position which was touching on a whole new are of her pussy. After some time she felt his hands wrap around her hair and tug on it. She loved the feeling; it made her feel so dirty and naughty. “Pull it fucking harder” she yelled, and he did causing her back to arch. Then without knowing why she yelled, “Spank me fucking spank me”. Sirius did not let down he spanked her hard, leaving big red handprints on each of her ass cheeks. She was moaning in ecstasy when she screeched, “Make me Cum please, make me cum”.

“As you wish” Sirius replied and he fucked her harder then ever his balls slapping against her because of how fast he was going. They were both covered in sweat when Hermione yelled for the second time, “O MY GOD!! Im cumming hard” and she again splattered her juices all over Sirius’s balls and legs. This was too much for Sirius who pulled out and pointed his cock at Hermione’s ass and began to cum the biggest load of his whole life, he shot 8 ropes onto her drenching her ass in his cum. Hermione felt him pull out of her and then he took out his wand and siphoned all the cum off of her ass leaving her clean. They both stood up Hermione on wobbly legs, and began to get dressed. Once they were fully clothed they walked downstairs where everyone was hanging out. They blended in perfectly with the rest of the order and nobody thought that they had just fucked.

Later that night Ron and Harry were talking with Hermione about school. They would be leaving tomorrow. Harry and Ron planned to get her tomorrow on the Hogwarts express. They used a potion that read. “A strong potion when drunk will take 24 hours to become effective, will cause the drinker to say yes to the first request asked of her by any male”. They slipped the drink into Hermione’s goblet well they were talking not knowing that this venture would go terribly wrong.

joey88
01-27-2011, 05:04 PM
getting better and better.

P.S. Hope you write a orgy scene into your story at some point

April
01-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition :)

irishcdn
01-27-2011, 08:08 PM
mmmm cant wait for the next one..i love this harry potter stuff

mandog
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Chapter 7: Draco Gets a Ride on the Hogwarts Express

The Weasley family, Harry, Hermione awoke early on September 1st to make the train to school. They were escorted to the station by some members of the order including Tonks whose hair was extra pink and butt extra big today, and Sirius in his dog form. They made it to the train a few minutes before it left and everyone said their goodbyes. Tonks gave Harry and Ron big hugs and rubbed her thighs in there crotches during it. When no one was looking Sirius climbed up Hermione’s front and licked her thigh. They all boarded and Harry said, “Lets go find a compartment” with a wink at Ron knowing the time had finally come for them to take Hermione.

“Harry me and Ron have to go to the prefect’s compartment for a little but will be back in a few hours”. Hermione said.

Harry and Ron had completely forgotten that prefects had jobs to do on the train. “Great so what am I supposed to do for the next few hours considering half the Wizarding world thinks im a liar” Harry said a little pissed.

“Sorry bud” Ron said with half a smile as Hermione began to drag him down the hallway. Then he whispered “Don’t worry, I wont use the spell till were all together”. So they walked to the prefects compartment Ron behind Hermione so he could stare at her tiny but juicy teen ass, which was in a tight pair of jeans today. When they got to the compartment they looked around at the other prefects. Not at all to there surprise the prefects from Slytherin were Draco and Pansy.

“Hey Weasley” Draco said with his usual sneer, “Im surprised you made prefect over Potter. But I suppose no one wanted him now because of his lies. Good for you though, now you can spend more time with this mudblood”.

Ron moved in getting ready to hit Draco before Hermione grabbed him and said, “Not worth it”. They sat at the opposite end of the compartment and listened as the head boy and girl began to address them telling them their duties for the year. After a 45-minute lecture, which they found very boring, they were told that they would be put into groups of two and patrol the train to make sure nothing bad happened. The head boy read off the groups. Ron was with the Hufflepuff girl and Hermione was with Malfoy. Before they left they all changed into there robes so they wouldn’t have to later.

“Well this should be fun” Hermione said sarcastically. “See you later Ron”. She walked over to Draco and said, “Im not happy to be with you either Malfoy, lets just go”

Hermione had to deal with Draco saying the meanest things to her all morning, he insulted her by calling her a mudblood, a bitch, a slut, a Weasley lover, and said her parents were no good mugles. After an hour Hermione wasn’t sure how much more she could take. They walked by a second year that dropped his wand and Hermione bent down to pick it up, this gave Draco a great view of her ass. He couldn’t see any panty lines and thought, wow she wouldn’t dare. He had never noticed it before but she was actually quite attractive. He took his hand and squeezed her ass right as she handed the wand to the second year. “Malfoy what the fuck” Hermione screamed.

“Sorry Mudblood, just never noticed how nice of a ass you’ve got till now” and he smacked it again.

“Stop Malfoy now, or ill tell a teacher when we get to school”.

“How bout I take you into that empty compartment and I fuck you hard” he said with a big smirk. What Draco didn’t know is that potion that had been slipped in her drink the night before had come into effect a few minutes ago.

“All right Dracey” Hermione said suddenly very warmly. She grabbed him by his crotch and pulled him into an empty compartment.

“What are you doing skank” Draco said stunned, as his cock began to swell in his pants.

“I thought you wanted to fuck the shit out of me” Hermione purred as she got down onto her knees in front of Draco. Well Draco simply couldn’t argue anymore. So he allowed Hermione to creep under his robes and pull down his boxers. “Very nice” he heard her say from under his robes as he felt her warm tongue lick up his shaft. He groaned with delight as she did this. He felt her luscious lips wrap themselves around his cock and her head begin to bob up and down. He was groaning very loud as she bobbed up and down her tongue licking at the sensitive underside of his dick, while her hands tugged gently at his balls.

“How did you get so good at this mudblood” Draco said

He felt her pull off his cock and heard her say, “I hope you not complaining”. Then immediately swallow his dick again taking his whole length into her. Draco pulled off his robes as she continued to suck on him and looked down to a gorgeous site. Hermione muggle lips wrapped around his 8 inch cock and her big brown eyes staring up at him. Draco had a sudden idea as he stared down at Hermione’s bobbing head. He pulled out his wand and made a camera appear in his hands. He would use this to treasure this memory, and potentially blackmail this slut in the future. He set up the camera to take pictures every few seconds zooming in on Hermione.

She had been sucking him hard for ten minutes when Draco yelled, “Im about to cum whore, and you better not spill a fucking drop”. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down all the way on his cock making her deep throat him. He could feel her throat trying to swallow his cock and he blasted in her mouth spraying off a huge load. She of course got every drop and then sucked his cock back to hardness. Then Draco grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her to her feet before saying, “Strip for me”.

Hermione nodded and started spinning around while she lifted up her robes. Her ass was revealed to Draco as she pulled her robes over her waist, and then turned around to pull it over her head. She looked so fucking hot he thought as she spun around showing him her body in a tight black thong, with a matching bra. Her tits looked great, just enough to fit in her hand, and her ass her best feature, was tiny but so juicy, and firm. She reached back and unclasped her bra, and pulled it down, each tit popping out of their cup slowly. Then she started swaying as if to her own music, loving the looks she was getting from Draco. Then at last she hooked her thumbs around her tong and pulled it down. Her tight pussy was revealed to him, she had recently shaved a strip into it and it looked even better. “Wow. I never thought I would wanna fuck a mudblood, slut like you” Draco said with a laugh. She bent over showing him her naked ass and her pussy lips. “Stay just like that” He said. He then leaned inbetween her ass cheeks and starting licking at her pussy. He was darting his tongue in out trying to get deeper with every lick. Hermione was squirming and yelling, “Right there, ooo yess”. She was pushing her ass into Draco’s face and he was responding by pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy each time. He reached his hands around and grabbed one breast in each hand. They felt amazing, much softer then he could have imagined. He rolled her nipples inbetween his fingers as she screamed and screamed, she finally came drenching his face in her juices. Draco withdrew from inbetween her legs and took a seat on one of the sides of the compartment.

“Sit on my dick mudblood” Malfoy said with a smirk. Hermione climbed onto his lap straddling him, and held her pussy above his dick. She started teasing him by rubbing her lips over the top of his head. Malfoy didn’t like being teased he kissed Hermione hard on the lips and grabbed her hips with his hand and pulled her down on his cock getting his full length inside of her.

“Oh My GOD, your so Fucking Huge. I cant take it” Hermione screamed as Draco reached his hands around and grabbed each of her cheeks spreading them apart. He started pulling her up and down on his cock, which was glistening with her juices. After five minutes Hermione got used to his size and began to ride him. She was grinding her hips hard against his as she furiously made out with him. One of Draco’s hand was squeezing her tits while the other was slowly making its way towards Hermione’s asshole. When he reached out and touched it with his finger Hermione moaned, “Yes, Please again”. So Draco started rubbing her asshole as she starting moving up and down on his cock slamming herself down onto his cock. He pushed in one finger and Hermione’s Pussy tightened, he began to move it in and out as her movements became more jerky, “Im gonna cum Dracey”. Right as he heard that Draco jammed another finger deep into Hermione’s ass as she sprayed her juices all over his lap.

“Hermione get off me. I wanna cum all over that pretty little slutty face of yours” Draco ordered. Hermione jumped off his lap and crawled between his legs as she began to jerk him off while her lips enclosed around each of his balls in turn. “Its coming slut” Draco yelled and Hermione stopped sucking his balls and reached out her tongue and rolled it around Draco’s cock head causing him to go over the edge, “Ughhh” he groaned as his first shot his Hermione right on her left cheek then his second on her forehead. The rest just helped the process of covering her entire face with his cum. After he was done Hermione fainted. Draco wondered why she had done this, and then realized something. This was a result of a sexual potion that is why she must have come onto him. With a smile on his face he left the compartment, leaving a letter right on Hermione’s pussy.

Hermione awoke ten minutes later. It took her a second to realize where she was. When she did she was very confused as to why she was lying in the middle of a empty compartment, naked with a load of cum on her face and a letter on her pussy. She opened up the letter and read,.

“Hello Hermione. We just fucked…Hard. Yes you and me, Draco. There are some pictures of our little romp in this envelope and just so you know I have way more. Meet me in the prefect bathroom a week from today at midnight to talk about our arrangements. Your Master. Draco.”

Hermione gasped, as she looked through the photos, of first her sucking Malfoy, cock, then her being eaten out from behind by him, then her riding him with his fingers jammed up her ass, and lastly him cumming all over her face. Why did I do that she thought. She wiped all the cum off her face and dressed before leaving the compartment to go find Harry and Ron. She sat down next to Harry and they started talking about the train ride. Harry winked at Ron then said without knowing the potion had already been used, “Hey Hermione, How about you let me and Ron have our way with you” as his hand crept under her robe and brushed across her pussy.

“Harry, what the fuck do you think your doing”. Hermione yelled as she left the compartment to go sit with someone else. She probably would have accepted there offer if Malfoy had not just taken her advantage of her.

“What was that” Ron said surprised the potion hadn’t work.

“I don’t know” said Harry a little pissed, “But next time will get it to work for sure”.

kieran
02-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Good writing. Think you made the text to big again :)

zepplin
02-09-2011, 04:07 PM
enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing

tech
02-15-2011, 10:43 AM
keeps getting better and better

mandog
02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Chapter 8: Fred and George Get To Work

The opening feast went perfect. All the students made it to Hogwarts all right. There were two bad things that happened in the day, Harry and Ron missed their opportunity to get Hermione, and a ministry bitch had made it into Hogwarts as the new DADA teacher. Fred and George were most pissed about this fact because she had immediately made the school much stricter for the year, which would impose on there growing business. They had officially opened up Weasley Wizard Weases to the Hogwarts community. They had already sold most of there products and were up late on the first night brewing some new ones.

“What do you have over there Fred” George said when he walked in the room and saw two large cauldrons.

“Im making nosebleed nugarts and puking pastels”

“Good, good, but ive noticed some things on the bus ride”

“What brother is it a way we can expand?” Fred asked.

“Yes, but it is riskier then everything we have ever done, and if were caught will definitely be expelled. Also mom will probably kill us”.

“Danger is my middle name”. He laughed.

“Alright well on the bus ride, I walked by a compartment, and peeked in. inside you wont believe who I saw getting it on. Hermione and Malfoy”.

“What, how?”

“Well if im not mistaken Malfoy must have used a sex potion or something like that on her. Then it came to me. We could open a sex line for us. Once were 18 we can release it to adults to and will be in the money”.

So the boys set to work. They at first had no idea where to start so they went to the library. They looked through many books having to do with sex spells and finally got the idea.
-----------------------------------------------------

Late on the third night of the year the boys were in the library after hours making up spells, and potions. “I say we refine our original candy bro” George Said.

“Agreed, it was originally made to cause the consumer to lose all prior knowledge of everything they’ve done for the last hours. We should make a version where they become very horny for an hour. Or extremely receptive to any request made of them.” The boys set to work and finished their newest product by the end of the night. It was a candy similar to the first except it would cause whoever ate it to do whatever was asked of them for the next hour and forget everything that happened.

“All that’s left is to try it,” said Fred.

“Yes” George replied thoughtfully. “But we should pick someone low profile. Somebody no one really knows”.

“Who”?

----------------------------------------------------------------

The boys got their answer later that day when they were walking to transfiguration. They were walking down the hall when they saw Ginny. However Ginny was not the one they were staring at. They were looking at the young girl talking to Ginny, who was very petite. She had small breasts, and a tiny butt, which looked very toned and they couldn’t help but stare at. “Who the fuck is that” George said.

“That’s our girl Mate” Said Fred with a smile on his face. “Hey Gin come over here”

“What?” Ginny asked as she walked over.

“Whose that girl you were talking to” the twins said at the same time.

Ginny smiled. “So you’ve noticed how sexy Luna is. Well she isn’t interested in sex, or men for that matter, so no luck”. And she ran off to class.

“Good thing she won’t have a say” George laughed as he and Fred began to prepare to get Luna Lovegood.

Dinner came quick that night for the boys who spent the majority of the afternoon working out there plan. They were pretty confident in their idea and were sure it would get them Luna Lovegood. When everyone sat down to eat the twins made sure that Luna was across from them at the Ravenclaw table during the meal. Around halfway through the meal George turned to Fred and said, “Its time, just remember you have to make it believable”.

Fred stood up and walked until he was behind Luna and yelled in a convincingly normal voice, “O my god, a snargaluff pod”. Luna’s reaction proved to the twins that the roomers about how loony she was were infact true. She immediately turned around and started searching the room for whatever creature they had just yelled. During this distraction George simply lobbed the seductive candy into Luna’s soup wear it dissolved quickly. They waited for her to eat the rest of her dinner then Fred calm walked over to Luna leaned down and whispered in her ear, “Go to the bathroom down the hall, and wait for me and my brother”. Luna nodded and immediately rose and walked out of the great hall her ass swaying as she left.

George turned and looked at his brother and said, “Lets go”. They left as well five minutes later and went to the bathroom wear they were greeted to the sight of Luna standing in the middle of the bathroom playing with her hair.

When she saw them she asked in a very innocent voice, “What would you like me to do”.

Huge smiles flashed across the twin’s faces as they realized that their creation was a success. They said in unison, “We would like you to satisfy our every desires”

Luna nodded and took out her wand, she waved it and the boys clothes zoomed off of them as there cocks stood proudly in front of them. Not surprising at all the twins were identical down to the bone, they had the same cock, both were 9 and half inches, and very thick. Luna smiled as she seductively walked over to the boys. She reached out and grabbed each of their sacks with one of her hands. She began to roll their balls inbetween her fingers while they rubbed their respective cocks. After she tugged on each of their balls for a while Luna began to stroke their cock. She would rub her hands up the length and then roll her hand around the head.

“All right Luna, Ive had enough of this hand job stuff” George laughed, “Would you please suck one of our cocks already”.

“I guess ill start with Fred then” Luna said as she got down onto her knees. She situated her face in front of Fred’s cock. She leaned in and reached out her tongue. She lick from the bottom of his shaft all the way up to the head where she licked around the hole on top.

“OOOO” Fred groaned, “Your very good at this”.

“What about this” Luna said before she took his whole cock into her mouth with no gag at all. Fred shivered throughout his whole body as he came so close to cumming. He managed to regain his composure as Luna began to work out a rhythm while she was sucking his cock.

While Fred was being deep throated by Luna George took this time to remove Luna of her clothes. He was having trouble pulling off her robes because he didn’t want to disrupt his brother’s blowjob so he grabbed his wand and pointed it at her robes. He split her robes down the middle causing them to fall off of her. George was shocked to see that unlike many of the girls of Hogwarts Luna wasn’t wearing any underwear. He reached his hands around and started feeling her tits, they weren’t that big but very soft and supple. Her ass was her true attribute George thought. She was the definition of a bubble butt, a small frame but with a huge curve on he lower end leading to a large and juicy ass. Being a little pissed that Luna decided to blow him second he began to spank her, hard. He was switching off hitting each of her ass cheeks. There were red handprints on each one.

Meanwhile Fred was still in heaven Luna was bringing him to the edge of a orgasm and then stopping. Fred had enough of Luna teasing him, he yelled, “Make me cum bitch”. Luna couldn’t resist an order of course. She once more took him as deep as possible and swirled her tongue on the sensitive underside of his pulsing cock. She began to hum which sent vibrations up Fred’s cock, which blew him over the edge, he splattered the inside of her throat as she swallowed every drop of his sticky load. She pulled off of him licking her lips. “I bet you love the taste of cum”. Fred laughed.

Luna nodded as George pushed Fred out of the way and stood in front of Luna his cock inches from her face. Luna leaned in and took Georges cock in the same way she had taken in Fred’s. She sucked hard as her cheeks dimpled and her tongue licked his cock. Her hand was fondling is balls and tugging on them gently. Luna had George’s whole cock down her throat when George said, “How are you so good at this”.

“My dad has been forcing me to fuck and suck his clients to secure interviews”.

“Did I tell you to stop slut, you have two minutes to make me blow, and you truly have a loony family” George Yelled. Luna immediately swallowed his cock one more time. She was moving so fast that it took George no time at all to blow his load.

Luna stood up and said, “Is there anything else you would like me to do”.

“I have an idea brother” Fred said. “How about we have a competition to see who can last longer with this slut”.

“Alright” George said, conjuring a stopwatch into his hand. “After you”

Fred nodded. He walked over to Luna and pushed her down onto the ground. She spread her legs and said, “Take me”. He put his cock against her pussy lips and was surprised and pushed. It was by far the tightest thing he had ever felt. He didn’t think that his cock would be able to get in. He was almost ready to say that he would settle for a blowjob when her lips gave way and his head popped in. “OOOOO” Luna shrieked in pain at the sudden intrusion. Fred began to slide the rest of his cock in stopping every few inches to give Luna time to adjust. When he was halfway in he picked up her legs and put them over his shoulder so he could get even deeper into Luna. “You’re so fucking huge” Luna yelled as Fred bottomed out in her.

Fred gave her whole minute to get used to the size of his huge cock before he began to pump into her. He was fucking her hard, his cock a blur as it went inside and outside of her pussy. Luna grabbed Fred’s ass and was helping him fuck her. “Oh yes, O yes” Luna moaned as she came hard clamping down on Fred’s cock becoming so tight that Fred couldn’t even move.
“Looks like your about to blow brother” George laughed. He couldn’t be farther from the truth. Fred was sweating hard as he tried to hold back his load.

“You bet, get ready slut here it comes” he pulled out of Luna and straddled her face as he began to jerk his cock off. Luna reached out with his tongue and flicked his tip causing him to blow a huge wad of cum onto Luna’s face. He painted it white with the biggest cumshot of his life.

“15 minutes 45 seconds, not bad. My turn I guess” George laughed as he picked Luna up by her hand and bent her over a sink so her juicy ass was sticking up in the air. “Im gonna take you from behind slut, so I don’t have to see your cum covered face, is that okay?”

“Yes” Luna said, “Now fuck me”. George did just that. He wasn’t as gentle as Fred, he put his dick up against her pussy and pushed as hard as he could bottoming out in one thrust. “O yes” Luna moaned as his hips smashed into her ass. He began to fuck her harder then he had ever fucked anyone. His cock was moving in and out of her pussy so fast. He reached one hand around to her front and cupped her tit. He began to pinch her nipple causing Luna to moan louder then ever. With his other her hand he wrapped her hair around it and tugged hard causing her back to arch.

“You like this don’t you, be fucked in a bathroom by two boys”

“Yes now fuck me harder please UGGHHH” Luna screamed as she came for the second time clenching down on George’s cock.

“Your too fucking tight” George screamed as he pulled out of her pussy and blasted a load onto Luna’s back so big that some of it went up into her hair. He then collapsed on the floor spent from the hard fuck.

“All right Luna, good work” Fred laughed. “Now walk back to your common room without cleaning up or getting dressed”. Luna nodded one last time and walked out of the bathroom her face and back covered in cum.

“What was my time?” George asked as he began to get dressed.

“15 minutes 45 seconds, I guess we really are identical twins”.

joey88
02-15-2011, 08:23 PM
good entry and funny

well done

irishcdn
02-15-2011, 11:20 PM
great entry

puckstop101
02-16-2011, 08:19 AM
anotehr great addtion please keep it up

mandog
02-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Chapter 9: Revenge Can Be So Hot

The year started out very bad for Harry Potter. He had made plans to fuck Hermione, didn’t work. The ministry had invaded Hogwarts with a real bitch named Dolores Umbridge, and to make matters worse about 90% of the school believed the rumors the daily profit had wrote about him. He had received multiple bad looks from the students of Hogwarts, and he was catching people whispering behind his back. Overall Harry was pretty fucking pissed off.

At the end of the third day of school everyone was sitting up in the common room of Gryffindor tower. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were sitting near the fire doing their homework and discussing their previous D.A.D.A. class. Harry had been given detention for speaking the truth about the ministry and Voldemort. The conversation went well and it looked like Harry was cheering up a bit. Then however he saw Dean, Seamus, and Lavender in the corner of the room, whispering and giving him dirty looks. Harry couldn’t stand it, his anger exploded. “If your going to sit over there bad mouthing me, you might as well do it to my face” he yelled over to them.

The common room went silent; Dean, Seamus, and Lavender all had stunned looks on their faces. There was a full minute of silence before Seamus spoke up, “You’re right Potter. I wont speak behind your back. I know you’re a filthy liar”. Dean and Lavender both nodded approvingly behind Seamus.

“Fuck all three of you” were all Harry could think to say, with a disgusted look he left the common room.

“Attention lover” Dean yelled after Harry.

“Shut up” Ginny yelled, who had recently risen from a chair in the corner. “Harry is telling the truth and you would all be wise to believe him”. She then looked at Dean and said, “You can bet ill never fuck you again”.

“What” Screamed Ron who ran over and punched Dean straight in the face, causing a fight to break out in the common room. During the ruckus Ginny was able to slip out of the common room unnoticed.

She walked down the hallways searching for Harry. She saw a open door halfway down the hallway, and walked inside. Harry was standing with his back to her looking out the window. “Harry are you alright” Ginny asked.

Harry turned around and saw Ginny and smiled that smile that she thought was so cute. “Thanks for checking on me Ginny, im alright, just pissed that’s it”.

Ginny walked up to Harry and hugged him and said, “Good Harry, their just dumb remember that”. Harry still looked a little upset and Ginny knew that he needed to be cheered up, especially after this awful few days. “Harry, is there anything I can do to cheer you up?” she whispered softly in his ear.

“You shouldn’t have to worry about this Ginny” Harry said.

“Well I can think of something that will help you” after she said this, Ginny reached her hand out and grabbed the waistband of his pants.

“Ginny, you don’t have to do this”.

“I want to do it, I want to make you happy. With that she pulled his belt out and unbuttoned his jeans. She got down on her knees and pulled down his pants as she got down. He stood there in his t-shirt and boxers as Ginny looked at the large bulge in his boxers.

As she pulled down his boxers and his semi hard cock popped out inches from her face Harry said, “Ginny you’re the greatest”. She smiled up at Harry as her tongue snaked out and licked across the tip of his cock. Harry groaned as it made contact with his cock causing it to immediately rise to full mast of 7 inches. She licked all the way down its length until she got to his sack. She took one nut into her mouth and drenched it in saliva while sucking on it. Occasionally she would tug on it oh so gently causing a intense groan from Harry every time. She proceeded to do this to his other ball.

After treating his balls to a great treat she moved onto to his shaft. She started by just putting his large head into her mouth and sucking hard on it. Her tongue was licking all around the head. She began to move down his shaft getting deeper and deeper not gagging at all. When she had his whole dick down her mouth Harry was in heaven. He could feel Ginny sucking so hard on his cock that her cheeks were dimpled, and he could feel her tongue working nonstop on the bottom of his cock. He looked down and saw her beautiful brown eyes looking up at him as she sucked on his cock and knew he was close to cumming. “You’re a master at blowjobs Ginny” Harry moaned.

Ginny began to bob up and down as she jerked him off the bottom of his cock with one hand. This was too much for Harry who yelled, “Ginny, get ready, im about to blow”. She took his whole length one more it me all the way down her throat and waited for him to blow. Harry could feel her trying to swallow him and came down her throat not even giving Ginny a chance to miss a drop. Ginny pulled off of his cock and Harry helped her up and kissed her on the lips and then said, “Thank you so much Ginny, I feel much better now”.

“Anytime you’re down Harry, ill help you. And don’t worry, everyone will realize how dumb Dean, Seamus, and Lavender are”
“Ginny you just gave me a great idea” Harry said as he ran from the room to go find Ron.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Ron spent the whole night skiving and had worked out there plan. They had found out a way to embarrass Lavender, Dean, and Seamus in a way the whole school would never forget. Lunchtime came and just to there luck the unlucky three had sat next to each other. The meals popped up and unknown to those three Harry and Ron had sneaked down to the kitchen in the morning and had seen their old friend Dobby. They gave him a potion to put into Lav, Dean, and Seamus meal.

The contents of Seamus and Dean’s potion were a sex potion that caused the drinker to succumb to the wishes of anyone. The contents of Lavender’s potion caused the drinker to want to fuck and suck whomever hair was put into the potion. Harry and Ron had taken hair off of Seamus and Deans pillow.

Harry and Ron saw each of them eat their meal and waited. Suddenly Lav pushed the plates and bowls in front of her off the table and pulled Dean and Seamus up onto it. Everyone looked up at them as they heard the clatter of the plates.

“What are they doing someone yelled”

“Yeah” another person replied. But they all went silent when Lavender turned and kissed Dean hard on the lips. Then she turned and kissed Seamus as well.

Then she said to both of them and said, “Fuck me”. She then ripped her shirt open spraying the buttons all over the place. Her large tits popped out constrained in a big bra. Her tits looked to be DD and very juicy.

“What a slut” someone yelled, to the laughs of many. Dean reached around her back and undid her bra. Her huge tits popped out no longer constrained by her bra. They were very juicy with big nipples. Seamus meanwhile pulled down short shorts to reveal a blue thong.

“Rip it off her” a voice from the crowd said. Dean and Seamus couldn’t say no of course so Dean grabbed the backside of her thong and Seamus the front and they each pulled.

“Uhhh” Lavender moaned as it was ripped off of her and her shaved pussy was shown to the entire student body. Lavender rubbed her pussy as she said, “Strip”.

The boys again couldn’t say no, so in front of everyone they stripped. Everyone was impressed at the size of Dean’s cock, which came out first. But when Seamus pulled his cock out laughter filled the hall. “It looks like its 4 inches” someone yelled when Seamus was finally naked.

Lav pushed Dean onto his back and straddled his waist. “I hope I can’t fit you” she said as she put her pussy lips to his cock and began to push down. It didn’t look like it would be able to fit. Her pussy was stretching nonetheless and Deans black dick popped in.

“OOOO that’s must hurt” another voice commentated.

“Get it all in her” someone yelled as Dean grabbed Lav’s hips and pulled her all the way down on his cock.

“Your so tight” Dean yelled, as Lavender began to pull her self up and down on his cock. She was riding him hard in front of everyone. She would go up and down twice then grind her hips against him. She looked like a great fuck Harry thought. Dean and Lavender were going at it and Seamus was standing next to them not knowing what to do.

“Hey you” some one said pointing at Seamus, “Fuck her in the ass, maybe she will feel your small cock”.

Seamus got behind Lavender and pointed his cock at her tiny star. He pushed up against it and it slid in with relative ease. “Haha, she barely noticed” another person commented.

The three of them worked out a rhythm. Lavender would pull up as Dean and Seamus would pull out. Then she would push down as they thrusted in. they were fucking hard for ten minutes. Lavender was shining from sweat as she was being fucked hard. Everyone could see her pussy convulsing as she came over and over again.

“She is such a slut, she loves being fucked while we all watch” people laughed.

“Im about to cum” Dean yelled.

“Me to” said Seamus.

“Cum in the whore, that will make her day” one more person yelled. Dean and Seamus pumped in and out a few times before they each blew inside of her holes. They stayed in this position for some time.

“What is this” Barked Professor Umbridge, “You three follow me” Dean, Seamus, and Lavender were all escorted from the great hall with extremely embarrassed looks on their faces. Lavender also seemed confused as to why she had done what she had done. Harry assumed the potion had worn off.

Later that night Ginny came up to Harry. “How did you make that happen, at lunch?” she asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Harry replied as he walked up to his dorm right after giving Ginny a nice hard squeeze on her ass.

Ginny wasn’t fooled, she knew that Harry must have had a hand in this, and she intended to find out how.
[/SIZE]

Natsu
02-17-2011, 04:13 PM
nice Man!!

irishcdn
02-18-2011, 07:07 AM
great story

tech
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Great

mandog
02-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Chapter 10: Not So Happy Hermione

Hermione was not very happy with the first few days of the school year. The train ride up had somehow resulted in Hermione fucking Malfoy. Then when she returned to her friends they tried to pull a move on her. She probably wouldn’t have fought it if she had not just been fucked for any reason. Then when she got to school she found out that the new D.A.D.A. teacher was a bitch and was dreading there first class. Lastly she had a meeting that was coming up with Draco Malfoy where he would no doubt act like a douche bag towards her.

The first week of school passed with Hermione not saying much to her friends. Her mind was focused on what she would say when she saw Draco. Every time she walked by him in the halls, he would smirk at her, and one time he sneaked up behind her and squeezed her ass. Harry and Ron were acting weird around her. Hermione had noticed them looking at her much differently then they used to. She was becoming more and more wet when she sat around them in class. For some reason ever since Sirius had taken her virginity she couldn’t get the idea of fucking her friends out of her mind. But she couldn’t do that now, she had to prepare for her meeting tonight with Draco.

The first week passed quickly and Hermione found herself an hour before midnight waiting in the Gryffindor common room. She was sitting there with Ginny.

“Hermione, you wont believe this but last week, me and Harry, well we hooked up, and I blew him”. Ginny said.

It was clear that she couldn’t wait to tell her this, “Wow” Hermione replied, trying to make it seem as though she cared even though she was focused on Draco. “How was it, was he good, was his cock big”.

“He was great, but that’s not what I wanted to tell you, I think I know why Lavender, Dean, and Seamus fucked at dinner”.

“Yes Ginny” Hermione replied a little more interested.

“It was Harry, he had something that made them do it, I don’t know what, but I know it was him”.

Hermione was suddenly interested, “Ginny I need you to find out how, by any means. I have to go now but tomorrow lets talk some more”. With that Hermione got up and left out the portrait hall. She walked down the hallway and got to the prefect bathroom, she went inside and saw Draco sitting in the tub, she assumed he was naked.

“Hello mudblood, why don’t you strip down and join me” he said in a cocky tone.
“Shut up Malfoy, I don’t know what you’re thinking, or how you got those photos but this ends now”.

“I don’t like you’re tone Granger, if you don’t want these photos to be public knowledge” and with a flick of his wand hundreds of photos appeared around the room some moving some still but all involving them fucking. “Then you will take off all your clothes and climb in the tub so we can make some arrangements, also you can call me master from now on”.

Hermione stared at him for a minute before realizing that she had no choice. “As you fucking wish” she said. Then when she caught his eye she said, “Master”. She turned her back to him and started to unbutton her shirt. She then slid it off her shoulders. She reached around her back and unclipped her bra, letting her tits fall free. She quickly pulled down her pajama pants. She had worn old white cotton panties so Draco wouldn’t get a treat. She took a breath then pulled them down to and turned and walked into the tub. She covered her breasts and pussy as she walked. She slid into the tub and got in so that the water went all the way up to her neck. Do to the bubbles Malfoy could now not make out the rest of her body.

“I don’t like how cold you are slut” Draco laughed.

“Cut the crap master” Hermione cut in mockingly, “What do you want”.

“Well over the next three weeks you will have to complete three tasks, I will be giving you your first one tonight, the next one next week, and the next one the week after. You could probably guess but they all involve sex”.

“Fine” Hermione said, very angry. “What is the first one?”

“Not so fast Granger” he said with a huge smile on his face, “First we fuck”.

“What” Hermione replied shocked?

“C’mon slut. You knew that I would want a piece of your ass tonight” Draco then climbed out of the tub and stood in front of Hermione completely naked. “I expect you to satisfy me tonight for as long as I desire, now get come her and suck my dick, till I blast down your throat”. She stared at him, not saying a word with her mouth wide open. Draco got mad, “Now” he yelled. “Come over here and pleasure your master or the whole Wizarding world will see our pictures”.

Hermione nodded, she knew she had no other option; she couldn’t let her social status be destroyed by Malfoy. She climbed out of the tub. Draco’s cock twitched as he saw her body. She was covered in soap and water. Her wet hair went down her shoulders shiny black from the water, her tits looked great from the soap, and her nipples were hard. He looked down her flat stomach to her shaved pussy, which looked as tight as ever. Then down her long legs that seemed to go on forever. “God you might be a mudblood slut, but you’re so hot”. Draco said, “Turn around and bend over so I can get a good look at you’re backside”.

“Yes master” Hermione said with a angry look on her face, she turned around and bent over showing her ass off to Malfoy. She felt so humiliated, so violated, so revealed as she stood there with Malfoy ogling her ass. She heard him walk up behind her and felt him put his hands on her ass. He squeezed her cheeks feeling her ass; he reached inbetween her crack and rubbed her tiny hole. Hermione shuddered, she was dreading this, she knew Malfoy would fuck her, and she new he would embarrass her when he did it.

“Alright, that’s enough of that” she heard him say. Then she felt him flip her around and push her down onto her knees. Hermione gasped, she was now eye level with his cock. It looked huge. It was pulsing and there was a drop of precum on the tip. “So here is how this will work slut, you have 7 minutes to make me cum from a blowjob, or I will leak some of our photos, good luck, time starts… now”. With that Draco let out a deep breath and closed his eyes, and began to wait.

Hermione stayed there on her knees for 30 seconds staring at his cock. Then she realized that she had no choice, she would have to do this, but worst of all, she would have to make it pleasurable for Draco. She reached out her hand and grasped his cock. She heard him moan and was disgusted with herself for her actions. Then she leaned her head in and licked the tip of his cock. Hermione couldn’t help herself she enjoyed the taste of his cock. For some reason even though she hated Malfoy she couldn’t deny she still loved sucking cock.

At this point Hermione realized that she only had 5 minutes left to get Malfoy off. Hermione decided she would make him cum as soon as possible. She quickly took his whole length into her mouth without gagging at all. She had become an expert at blowjobs so quickly. She heard Draco moan and knew this must be working. She started bobbing her head up and down while her tongue swirled under his cock. She was paying special attention to the area between the head and the shaft of his cock. 2 more minutes had passed and Hermione was very surprised that Draco had managed to last this long. She started rubbing his cock with one hand while she sucked on his cock head. With her other hand she reached under his shaft and started rubbing his balls. She was gently tugging on them and realized that Draco was still maintaining good control. After another minute and a half of this Draco still hadn’t cum, but his breathing had become more halted. She heard him say, “You’ve got 30 seconds slut, you’re pretty close, I wonder if you’ll do it”. After hearing this Hermione started humming, a trick she had read about in a muggle sex book. It sent vibrations up Draco’s cock. At the same time she tugged on his balls and knew she had him. She felt his hands reach around her head and push her down all the way on his cock. She felt his cock pulse and then without warning her she felt him shoot his load down her throat. She gagged a little on the large load, he had at least shot 6 times, but she managed to swallow never the less.

“Wow, you made it by five seconds very impressive” Draco laughed. He helped her stand up then led her over to a couch in the side of the room. Draco said, “Thank me for giving you my cum, then bend over the couch”.

In a very flat tone Hermione said, “Thank you master, for letting me swallow your cum”. Then Hermione bent over the arm of the couch.

“Well that was really not good acting Granger, I guess I am going to have to punish you for not telling me how much you loved sucking my dick”. With that he raised his hand into the air and brought it down hard on her right ass cheek. “Now thank your master for spanking you, and ask for another”. Hermione did nothing. So Draco hit her harder, however she kept on not replying. After ten smacks on each cheek Draco was wondering if she would ever break.

He raised his hand for another but he heard her cry out, “Thank you master for this spanking its so good”.

Draco then slapped her again as hard as could on her ass, “Ask for another”.

“Please, again master” she called out. And so Draco continued to spank Hermione for ten minutes until her ass had two red handprints on each cheek.

Draco bent over and whispered into Hermione’s ear, “Now, tell me how much you loved sucking my cock and swallowing my load, or do you want another round of spanking”.

“Oh Draco I loved sucking your cock, I loved swallowing your cum, because I am a cock sucking muggle slut”.

Draco smiled, that retort was better then he could have ever imagined. He reached his hand inbetween her legs to feel her pussy and was shocked. Hermione was dripping wet. “I guess you did really like that slut, well I hope you like this more”. With that he placed his cock at the entrance to Hermione’s pussy and pushed.

He slid his cock all the way into her until his hips pushed up against her ass. “How does it feel slut?” Draco asked.

Hermione knew what she must say, “Amazing Draco, I have never felt so full ever before in my life, now keep going”. Draco laughed he began to pound in and out of Hermione’s pussy hard he reached up and grabbed her hair and tugged on it. Hermione’s back arched as Draco pumped in and out of her. She had to admit, that even though Draco was doing this to her, it felt good, he was a great fuck. After every few strokes Draco would give Hermione a slap on the ass. After about ten minutes of fucking, Draco felt Hermione’s pussy getting tighter.

“Feels like your about to cum slut am I right”.

“Yes Draco, you’re so good, im going to cum hard, uhhh”. Hermione’s pussy tightened around his cock as she squirted onto Draco’s cock. Her juices covered her legs and his causing them to shine with her juices. Draco held still waiting for Hermione to calm down.

When he felt she was ready he pulled out of her pussy. Good Hermione thought he must want me to finish him off with a blowjob. She began to turn around until Draco’s hands pushed her down from her back, and she felt his cock push up against her back door. “No, not there” Hermione screamed as she realized what he planed to do. She heard him laugh and then felt him apply pressure to her asshole. She felt it begin to spread as his cock started to go in. Then suddenly the head of his cock popped into her asshole. They both screamed out, Draco in pleasure Hermione in pain.

Draco then suddenly pushed the rest of his cock into Hermione’s ass. It was so hot and so tight. Draco could feel it squeezing his cock randomly he didn’t think he would be able to last another 2 minutes. Hermione on the other hand was in a lot of pain; tears were trickling down her face. She felt Draco begin to pull out of her and cried out. Then he pushed back in. He did this a few times and out of nowhere a new feeling emerged in Hermione, something she had never felt before. It felt amazing. A orgasm was starting like none she had ever felt before. Draco was beginning to have halting thrusts, “Im about to blow slut, and its going right up your ass”.

“Do it Draco, cum up my ass”. That’s exactly what Draco did. He came straight into her ass. The soothing hot cream was just what Hermione needed to orgasm one more time she sprayed her juices all over her legs and onto the floor she had never cum this hard in her life. Draco then pulled out of Hermione and pushed her down onto the couch.

Cum leaked out of her ass as he said, “You will perform your first task a weak from tonight, I recommend you take this weak to heal up because you will receive a very brutal fucking”. With that Draco left the room.

Hermione rested on the couch for nearly ten minutes before she crawled over to the tub and slid in. It felt great on her sore pussy and ass. She wondered at this point whether she said what she had said to Draco because she had to, or because he actually had given her the best lay of her life. After a hour bath Hermione walked back to the Gryffindor common room at 2 A.M. with a big limp in her step.

irishcdn
02-28-2011, 09:14 PM
great story keep going

Natsu
03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
whoa man

tech
03-03-2011, 11:19 AM
I love it, keep going

mandog
03-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Chapter 11: The Baby Sister is Growing Up

Harry and Ron walked down the stairs to the common room late at night. Everyone in the dorm had gone to bed, and they wanted to stay up so they went to hang out in the common room. Just as they went down Ginny walked by them on the way up to the girl’s dormitory. She saw them then said, “Oh hi boys”. She wiggled her ass back and forth as she by knowing that they would be staring at it.

Harry and Ron of course both nodded hello, then turned to watch her walk away as her juicy ass jiggled and they both wondered what it would be like to ram their cock up it.“

You wont believe it” Said Harry. When they reached the common room and became out of earshot from Ginny, He started to tell Ron about how Ginny had given him such a good blowjob right after his fight with Dean, Seamus, and Lavender. “She walked into the room and started asking me how I felt. I was pretty pissed off at Dean, Lavender, and Seamus and she came in and came onto me. She gave me such good head. I don’t know where she learned it but, wow, and she swallowed”.

“Wow” Ron said, not even pissed this was his baby sister they were talking about. “She got so hot this summer, her tits came in, and god are they nice. But my favorite is that little juicy ass, I remember when I first noticed it when we went swimming at the beach”.

“She would be a great lay”.

“Hermione too, I wanna get them both. Bad” Ron said,

“O yeah Hermione also” replied Harry. “Speaking of Hermione, where is she, we haven’t seen her for a few hours, not since dinner I think”.

“Yeah that’s odd” Ron said, without much care. “She probably went to bed early”. They continued too talk for the next few hours about how hot those two girls had become. They got so carried away and before they realized it they had been talking for two hours about how much they want to fuck their friends. “Wow, its late” Said Ron with a yawn. “I think im going to hit the sack”.

“Me to” Said Harry, “Lets go”. They were halfway up the stairs when they heard the portrait hole open. The both turned around to see who could possibly be coming into the common room this late. To there utter shock Hermione walked through. Boy did she look awful. Her hair was messy going all over her face, her shirt was unbuttoned pretty far and there was a substantial amount of cleavage showing, and lastly her pajama pants were put on back wards.

They watched as she limped over to the couch in the common room and collapsed on it face up. They watched her for five minutes and realized she was asleep. They crept up next to her and began to look at her. Harry reached down and unbuttoned her shirt all the way and showed her tits. “Better then I could of imagined” Ron said.

“You bet” Harry said as he reached out and grabbed one. Ron did the same and before they knew it they were both massaging one of their breasts with one hand and with the other they were both jerking off. They stood there for five minutes before Harry said, “We better hurry up and cum, I don’t know how much longer she will sleep”.

“Give me a second, “ said Ron. With that he and Harry both started rubbing hard until they blasted all over Hermione Stomach and tits. “Wow, we really painted her” he laughed.

Harry and Ron left the common room and about five minutes later Hermione woke up shocked at where she was, and the huge amount of cum on her chest. She figured what must of happened a pervert must of came down and came all over her before running off. Hermione shook her head and said, “Fucking creeps” before going over to shower before trying to catch some sleep for the next school day.

Back up in the boy’s dorm. Harry and Ron had put on their pajamas and were about to go to bed when Ron said, “God Hermione had a look like she just got a serious fucking”.

“Yeah she could use a shower, especially after our cum shots” Harry laughed before turning over and falling asleep. But what Harry said gave Ron a idea and he intended to use it. He went to bed with a smile on his face.

That morning Ron awoke early. He looked around the dorm to make sure no one was up then went over to his trunk. He pulled out his bag filled with his sexual spells, potions, and devices. He took out the bug like device he had used on Padma and Pavarti and walked out the door towards the bathrooms. Instead of walking into the boy’s bathroom he walked into the girls. He pushed the door open slowly praying he was right. At home Ginny took showers very early every morning before everyone else woke up, Ron was hoping this habit continued onto the school year. He heard the shower running and peaked in.

The site couldn’t be more beautiful. Ginny was alone in the showers steam surrounding her. Her hair fell down her to just below her shoulders soaked from the water. The rest of her body was shining from the soap and water that covered her. Her tits looked great covered in soap, and Ron looked down at that pussy that looked so tight and so good. Then down her slim thighs to her gorgeous calf’s, all shiny and soapy from the shower.

Ron took out the bug, pointed it at Ginny and said, “Fly buddy”. The bug took off zooming through the water until it landed right on Ginny’s tit. It injected its venom into her causing her to grow attracted to her big brother very quickly. Ron waited 20 seconds then walked out from behind his hiding spot and praying to the heavens said, “Hey their Gin”.

Ginny turned around slowly her body shrouded in steam making her look much more beautiful. “Hey sexy” she said with a pretty smile as Ron’s heart leapt. “Why don’t you take off your clothes and join me”. Ron nodded so happy at his position. He took off his shirt quickly then his pants and boxers his rock hard member coming into view. “OOO looks nice” Ginny purred, “And orange like me”. She pointed to her pussy and Ron could make out a fake orange landing strip on her pussy.

He walked out into the shower as water fell all around him, covering him. He walked right up to Ginny and planted a big kiss. Their tongues met and started swirling together, playing with eachother. Ron’s hands rested on her lower back but they started to creep down. Ginny moaned as they grasped her ass and he started feeling and rubbing her ass cheeks. He was squeezing them amazed at how juicy and firm her ass felt, yet it was so tiny. Ginny truly had the perfect ass.

He reached his hands up from her ass and enclosed each around her tits. They were just as good, a handful each and soft but stood up on her chest. He could feel those sensitive little nipples poking at his hands, and flicked them a little as Ginny squealed in delight.

After ten minutes of this hot hook up Ginny felt Ron’s hard cock bump against her stomach. She reached down and enclosed her hand around it. “Yes, touch it” Ron groaned. Ginny started moving her hand up and down jerking Ron off and Ron was fucking her hand. “Why don’t you use your mouth” Ron said.

Ginny began kissing down his chest; she got to his nipple and kissed them causing Ron to shiver. Before he knew it she was on her knees right in front of his cock. “I hope you love this big brother” Ginny said with her sexy smile. Before her tongue snaked out and licked the tip of Rons cock, causing him to groan louder then ever before. Ginny then opened her mouth and took his cock in. It passed over her lips past her tongue and down her throat.

“Wow your good” Ron cried as Ginny took him into a deep throat right away. Ginny began bobbing up and down, taking his full length in with every plunge. Ron placed his hands on the back of Gin’s head and began to apply pressure. He pushed her down all the way on his cock and held her there for thirty seconds before she was allowed up for air. Ron did this multiple times. Ron was moaning and groaning harder and harder and began to start fucking Ginny’s mouth. She suddenly pulled off strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock. “Shit Ginny I was about to cum”.

“Make me cum big boy” Ginny said as she stood up and spread her legs as she reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips revealing the inside of it to Ron. Ron got down on his knees and had Ginny straddle his face. Her legs went around his shoulders so she was basically sitting on his shoulders with her pussy facing him. Ron reached out his tongue and ran it up her slit. He felt Ginny shiver in pleasure at this simple touch and heard her moan out loud. Ron was astonished at how sensitive she was. But it only turned him on more.

He dove in sinking his cock deep into her pussy then running it up the length. His hands were holding her ass and squeezing her cheeks. Ron was paying special attention to her clit. After every few licks on her slit he would suck on her swollen clit while flicking his tongue off it. He was shocked at the amount of noise Ginny was making. She was constantly moaning things like, “Yes right there” or “OOOO lick me harder” especially when he touched a specifically sensitive spot.

Ron was feeling Ginny shivering and knew she must be close to cumming, he wanted to push her over the edge soon so he could fuck her. He reached his hand inbetween her crack and started rubbing her asshole. The effect was immediate. Ginny screamed, “Oh my god Ron don’t stop right there, im cumming ooo”. Ron felt her juices spray and squirt all over his face but he didn’t stop he kept licking on her slit and sucking her clit, while his middle finger furiously rubbed her asshole. Ginny orgasmed for a straight 2 minutes before she finally came down., She climbed off of his shoulders and Ron stood up.

“Alright Ginny its time to take the meat. Now bend over” Ginny put her hands up against the wall and stuck out her ass. Ron got up behind her and positioned his cock at her pussy. He looked up at her back to where the water was cascading onto her back, then to that beautiful red sleek against her back. He reached his hand up and grabbed her hair wrapping it in his hand and pulling making her back arch and that great ass stick out even more. He began to push his cock in. Her lips spread as the head popped in. Her pussy was so tight Ron thought he pushed and slowly his whole shaft bottomed out inside her pussy. “Ginny, this has got to be the tightest pussy ever, and its so hot”

“If its so good Ron, why don’t you fuck it harder” Ginny said as she pushed back into Ron’s pelvis. Ron could only agree. He pulled his whole cock out before pushing back in again. He began to establish a good rhythm he was sliding his cock into her pussy at a rapid pace. Ginny met every one of his thrusts with a hard thrust back causing her ass cheeks to jiggle with the furious fucking.

They had been fucking rapidly for ten minutes and Ron showed no sigh of slowing the pace. Ginny picked up one of her legs making her pussy even tighter around Rons cock. “That’s right Ron. Fuck me. Fuck your little sister like the slut I am”

“You’re such a cock loving slut Ginny, and I love it” Ron said. Making his point by matching every word with a hard thrust. Ginny had already cum multiple times but it seemed that her biggest orgasm was about to cum. “O my, O my Ron Im cumming uhghggg” Ginny screamed louder then ever most likely waking up the rest of Gryffindor. She came her pussy gripping his cock like a vice restricting his movement. Her juices splashed onto her legs and Rons.

“Ginny im about to cum” he said right after he orgasm passed.

“Do it on my face Ron. Paint your baby sisters face white” Ron pulled out and pushed Ginny out of the shower before pointing his cock right at her face. She began to jerk him hard while moaning out enticing comments for him to blast on her.

“uhhh” Ron Groaned as his load splashed all over Ginny’s face first hitting across her forehead, then each cheek, and once in the mouth. They all began to drip down her chin as Ron rubbed his cock across his face. Ron looked up at the clock and realized he had five minutes before he Ginny woke up. He got dressed and then began to leave but quickly shoved two fingers into Ginny’s pussy and pulled them out and tasted them. “God you’re great” He said then ran out of the bathroom up to the dorm room and hopped into bed. He lied their for ten minutes then as everyone woke up no one knew of Rons dirty deed towards his baby sister.

irishcdn
03-08-2011, 08:16 AM
great addition hurry up with the next 1 lol

tech
03-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Gotta love Ginny

mandog
03-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Ginny Has To Go See The Big Guy

Ginny Weasley was sitting in her fifth period of the day, which just happened to be her least favorite D.A.D.A. Not only was she incredibly bored due to the incredibly boring style of teaching Dolores Umbridge the ministry toad had decided to use but because she was bad mouthing the boy she loved so much, Harry Potter. “You see there is absolutely no way that the Dark lord could have returned. You should not trouble yourself by believing the ludicrous accusations made by the spoiled Potter boy and Dumbledore, they would only seek to scare you and have you follow them into the dark. If I were you I would pledge my undying allegiance to the ministry of….”

“Would you shut up” Ginny cut in. “Harry is a great person as is Dumbledore, you dumb bitch how dare you say they are liars” Ginny was on her feet shocked at what she had said, it had just came out of her.

Umbridge showed only one second of anger before a smile split her face. A smile that scared Ginny realizing that Umbridge wanted this sort of reaction from her students so she could make a example of them. Umbridge said in a scary voice, “Straight to the Headmasters office then mine tonight at 8 for detention. I will have order”.

“Fine” Ginny yelled as she stormed out of the office pissed like she had never been before. She figured she would go see Dumbledore because she knew he was on her side. As she walked down the halls to his office she pulled her skirt down a little and buttoned her shirt up one more. She had recently been trying to dress more sexual and it was working as she was getting more lusty looks from the boys of the school.

She made her way to his office and saw his gargoyle, he said, “What’s your purpose”

“I got in trouble my teacher wants me to talk to the headmaster”. The gargoyle moved aside and Ginny climbed up the spiral staircase and knocked on the door”.

“Enter” came a voice from inside. Ginny walked in and Dumbledore looked up Ginny thought she caught him looking her up and down checking out her body but knew she must be mistaken. “Sit down Ms Weasley tell me why you’re here”.

Ginny told Dumbledore about her class and he nodded the whole time. Then he said, “Look Ginny you’re a bright girl and you know about the order. But we cant be doing things like this we have to keep our temper under control around Umbridge”.

This infuriated Ginny she stood up and walked around his desk and began to talk to Dumbledore face to face. “Why do we have to keep our mouths shut? There the ones who are wrong” Ginny yelled. Unknown to her a by-product of her emotional screaming was that her shirt had unbuttoned one button causing some cleavage to come into view. Also as she had stood up her Skirt had been pulled up revealing more of her juicy legs. She swung her arms up in the air causing another two buttons to come unbuttoned so her tits were hanging out, “They are such a bunch of fucking assholes, excuse me professor but we need to do something”.

Ginny looked down at Dumbledore and saw a plain look on his face. He was staring straight at her tits. “Professor” Ginny yelled, “Are you even fucking listening to me”. She looked down into his lap and saw a huge tent. Then she looked at her shirt and realized her tits were practically hanging out. Ginny reached down and grabbed Dumbledore by his junk. “Look professor if this is the only way to get your attention fine”.

Dumbledore’s face was shocked. “Ms Weasley, please stop. This is not appropriate”

“C’mon headmaster I know how to get a man to listen”. She looked at Dumbledore’s face waiting for him to say something hoping beyond hope he would just listen until he took out his wand and waved it causing both of there clothes to disappear and said, “Alright, get on with it”.

Ginny looked at her hand, which was gripped around a huge cock, it was 12 inches and semi hard. “Oh my headmaster its giant” she said her mouth agape as her hand subconsciously rubbed up and down on it.

“Mrs. Weasley im sorry to inform you of this but its to late to stop now” Dumbledore replied with a perverted smile as his hands enclosed on each one of her ass cheeks giving them a firm squeeze as he pulled them apart. “Now I think we both know you have been a bad student, I think you need to give a good cock sucking to avoid detention”.

Ginny showed surprise for merely an instant before she regained her composure. She realized that she wanted to be a naughty schoolgirl with her professor. Ginny leaned over making her ass pop out as she felt Dumbledore’s hand grip it harder she moaned as her mouth opened wider then she had ever needed it to be as the head of Dumbledore’s penis went straight down her throat. “OOO. Right there my naughty student”. She heard him say as she felt his hands move from her ass to the top of her head and apply pressure. Ginny was sucking hard on his cock and she felt it start to swell to full hardness. It must have been 14 inches.

She didn’t know how much more of it she could take it was so wide and still so long. Dumbledore was pushing on her head hard and she had only been able to take maybe two inches. She felt Dumbledore suddenly push down again and swallowed another two inches. This had become too much for her. She lost her hold on air, as her eyes started to water, and she began to gag. Right before she lost her hold on consciousness she felt Dumbledore pull her off of his cock and look at her in the eyes before saying. “Since you couldn’t take me down your throat Ms. Weasley, it appears that I will have to stick my cock into both of your other holes to make sure you understand that you can never fail a assignment I give you. Now my little school girl asks me to punish you because you failed to suck my cock”.

Ginny was scared. She couldn’t imagine taking his length in her pussy, let alone her ass, which apparently he wanted to do. But Ginny felt something different; she was so turned on as well by the idea of this huge cock pumping in and out of her. she could feel her pussy juice dripping down her thigh. Ginny lied down on Dumbledore’s desk as she said in the sexiest voice ever, “Punish me sir, show me why you’re the teacher and I am just your schoolgirl slut”.

She looked as Dumbledore rose from his chair his cock bobbing in front of her. she felt him put it up against her pussy lips and begin to rub it on her pussy spreading her lips but not quite going in. Ginny could feel how big Dumbledore was and she was so turned on. “You’re so wet. Hopefully it will make this hurt less”. Dumbledore said as he suddenly rammed half of his cock straight into her tight pussy.

“Oh my god!!!!” Ginny shrieked louder then she could have ever imagined. It would not have been surprising if the whole castle had heard her. “Its huge” She gasped. Ginny thought it would have hurt, but she had cum so hard from Dumbledore’s cock and all she could think about was getting the rest inside her, “More, give me more of your meat” Ginny cried in gasps.

Dumbledore smiled as he pushed the rest of his cock into her. He bottomed out as he felt Ginny’s pussy wrapped so tight while she was constantly cumming hard on his dick. Her juices were pooling around the desk as her body writhed. Dumbledore began to pump hard into Ginny she had never felt this before, she didn’t know sex could be so good. Ginny was constantly cumming on his cock. Her body was on fire with pleasure as she felt Dumbledore squeeze her tits hard pinching her nipples causing her to make a extra loud moan.

Dumbledore began to pant after a solid ten minutes of hammering Ginny. Ginny could tell and inbetween moans she screamed. “Cum inside me, punish your slut with your seed. OOOO” she cried out as she felt his dick explode in her without warning. He came harder then he had ever before. His eyes were filled with spots as he released numerous ropes of cum straight into her ass making her moan with every shot. Dumbledore pulled out and took a seat in his chair his cock still standing at its 14 inches rock hard and ready for one more round.

Ginny could feel cum seeping out of her pussy. She was so shocked at how much Dumbledore had came. She got off the table and picked up her shirt and began to put it on but heard Dumbledore cough, “Mphh”. She looked over at him and he nodded toward his cock which she was amazed to see was still hard as ever. “You still have one hole left Ms. Weasley” Dumbledore chuckled.

“Wait you weren’t serious about that” Ginny said, her mouth agape, “There is no way I could fit your cock in my ass, ive never had any dick up there”.

“Oh good you’re a ass virgin that means you’ll be tighter then ever. Now Ms. Weasley you will come over here, straddle my lap and sit on my dick so it goes right up your ass, or I will punish worse then you could ever imagine”. As he said all this he moved his legs wider apart giving Ginny better access to his cock.

Ginny realized she had no choice, besides she couldn’t help but be turned on by the idea. She had heard stories about being ass fucked, and heard it can be incredibly amazing. She put her legs around Dumbledore her face inches from his. She pointed his cock at her tiny star and began to push down. It didn’t go in.

“You have to let your muscles relax” She heard him say, “Just sit on my dick, let it go inside you”. She began to push again relaxing her asshole. She felt it begin to spread and moaned aloud. It was amazing like nothing she had ever imagined. She finally got the head of his cock in and shrieked. She was being stretched so wide, yes there was pain, but the pleasure was insane, she already had a few minor orgasms but she knew a big one would come and it would be like no other.

For the next ten minutes Ginny worked her way down Dumbledore’s cock having minor orgasms the whole way, while he gently massaged her nipples making her moan and squirm with anticipation. Ginny looked down and saw how much of his cock she had taken, “There’s so much left” she said inbetween pants.

“Yes there is, about half. This will only hurt for a bit” Dumbledore then grabbed Ginny’s ass and pulled down, making her take his whole length.

“AHHHHH” Ginny yelled in extreme pain. She had never felt this before his cock was huge; she thought that she was being ripped apart. She felt his hand gently massaging her cheeks, as she collapsed on his shoulder waiting for the pain to subside. After five minute of sitting with her cock up her ass Ginny began to get used to it, she began to like the feelings rushing through her. A voice in her cried out, “Fuck me Professor, fuck my ass, ream me. Make me your dirty student slut” as she was moaning this she began to rock beck and forth taking him in and out of her ass.

She could feel him push back into her on every down stroke as he pulled at her ass cheeks and kneaded her tits. They had been going for a minute and Ginny began to feel a orgasm. It started on the edge of her toes but spread. The rush of feelings was moving all around her as she was hovering on the brink of orgasm. “This is amazing Professor”. Suddenly Ginny felt his hand reach down and in the blink of an eye he had shoved two fingers straight into her pussy and pressed down with his thumb hard on his clit.

“OH MY GOD” she cried, “Im cumming hard”. She came all over Dumbledore’s lap as her juices pooled on his chair.

“Im about to blow Ms. Weasley. Would you like it up your ass”.
“Yes sir, splash your cum up my ass. Give me so much seed ill drown in it” she replied as she continued to rock on his cock.

“Here it comes” Ginny felt Dumbledore shoot his huge load once again in her ass, sending her crashing through orgasmic bliss one more time to the level that she passed out from the pleasure.

Dumbledore let his orgasm pass then pulled Ginny off his cock as cum seeped out of her ass. He stood up and pointed his wand at her. He modified her memory so it was like none of this had ever happened, then performed a spell that removed the cum from her ass and pussy so she would not get pregnant, and lastly one more spell so that her ass and pussy would not be sore from her brutal pounding. He redressed her and then woke her up.

“Im sorry Ms. Weasley but you will simply have to keep quiet around Umbridge, and serve detention”.

Ginny opened her mouth to argue but Dumbledore said, “Good day”.

Ginny got up and left the room her ass shaking as she left, Dumbledore had a huge smile on his face.

bottomboi
03-24-2011, 11:59 PM
as usual just when it starts to get good / interesting here we go again with that to be continued crap......of course we want more

llgudenll
04-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Love your work, please more

starfight
04-16-2011, 05:03 PM
great story, can't wait to read more

kieran
05-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Omg I just came back to this forum and am starting to catch up on everything love this story please continue ;0

Enutje
05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Continue please!!

laxman766776
05-24-2011, 09:16 AM
great work please write more!

Enutje
05-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Please more

Medivel
05-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Very erotic! Your writing style is superb! Take all the time you need but please continue this story :)

Malcho1234
06-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Great story. I hope that you'll update soon.

llgudenll
06-07-2011, 01:10 PM
i really love your work...hope to see a new chapter soon...

cobra123
08-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Great story.

iambogus007
11-07-2011, 12:20 PM
nice stories... plz continue...

coyotewar6979
12-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Great story keep them going

mmessner38
12-05-2014, 10:30 PM
nicely done, waiting for more