PDA

View Full Version : The Bus Ride

Devine
01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
The Bus Ride

And the next stop was Taylor’s. I watched from the back seat as she picked up her bubbly white ass and walked off the bus with perfect rotation to her hips with every step. I always wondered if that was like something natural they just had to do to torture young 16-year-olds like me. Even my hot bus driver does it.

Every day I get on the bus and watch as the kids get off, one by one, all going off to their friend’s house or to their new boyfriend’s or girlfriend’s to fuck somewhere. Even though I know that it’s all a bunch of crap and 90% don’t do anything, it still gets to me. And I’m always the last one on the bus, left to talk with my hot Swedish blond bus driver. I’d never heard of a hot bus driver before. Come to think of it, I feel like a lot of this was just set up for me… like some torture chamber on wheels, every day after school… for half an hour.

I wish I could get a girl to fuck in my spare time. I would eat her out every day after school as a thank you for letting me fuck her. I’d do it right till she came and then I’d fuck her for a few hours. Mmmm… now tha-, “So what are you doing today after school?” The bus driver said. “Hm? What?” I said stupidly. I must have really gotten distracted. “What are your plans for the rest of today?” She repeated. Hmm, what am I doing today… obviously nothing. “Well you know me Liz, just going to go home and play with myself, like usual.” Even though I meant that to NOT sound like I was going home to beat my meat like it owed me money, it still did, and I didn’t feel any weirder after saying it. I think I saw a grin in the mirror.

“Well don’t we all.” Liz said. I wonder what she could mean by that. I can picture her going home after a long day driving her bus around, leaning her amazing skinny white body against the wall. He hand reaches down her stomach and snakes in to her pants. She feels around for her pussy and slides a finger in, moaning. Her eyes close and her head falls back. She moves her skinny jeans down enough to reveal her hot sopping pussy, where she proceeds to shove two and then three fingers inside. Then that’s where I come in and fuck her mercilessly with my new man cock.

“What’cha thinkin’ about?” Liz said, waking me out of my stupor. My face reddened. “N-nothing.” I said. “I was wondering if you could come up here for a moment, I have something to talk to you about.” I wondered what, but didn’t really think to far in to it as I moved my way up the aisle. My mind was a little too captivated over her girly voice. “What?” I said as I sat down. “So you ever get any girls at your school?” Liz said.

“Well… not really I guess. I try, but nothing ever really comes of it. The girls are all for show.” I said. “That sure sucks huh?” Liz said. “Yeah.” I said, looking out the window. “So that means you’ve never touched a pair of tits before. Right?” Liz said. I looked at her like she was crazy. “No I guess I haven’t.” I said.

“You want to feel mine?” Liz said. I looked at her but nothing was coming out of my mouth. My dick pushed hard against my pants making a considerable amount of pain. She quickly glanced over to me and back to the road. “Come oooon. It’ll be fun!” Liz said. I couldn’t believe my luck. I got up and moved over to her. I watched as she moved the bus off the empty road and parked it. Then she turned toward me and said, “Here. First times always the best.” Then she lifted up her shirt and revealed a perfect set of small C cup tits.

I got on my knees and reached over to her. My hands moved along the smooth skin and I moved my mouth up to her tit. I flicked my tongue and heard her squeal. Then I had both hands caressing each globe as I moved my mouth over each one. “Yeeeah. You’re a natural you know that?” Liz said. I smiled and decided to take it up a notch. I moved my face up to hers and stuck my tongue in her mouth and she returned the favor. I got up on her lap and we traded saliva over the next few minutes. I could feel her soft tits rub against my bare chest as I removed my shirt.

She rubbed her hands down my chest and smiled. “So now you’ve touched your first set of tities. How about a pussy? Have any experience with those?” Said Liz. I got down on my knees by her seat and began unbuttoning her pants. I slid them down to reveal her long pearly white hairless legs, along with a red thong that just barely covered her smoking snatch. I moved them aside and put my tongue in between the lips and my body rejoiced at the amazing flavor of Liz’s juices. I darted in and out and listened to her moan. I’m probably giving her, her fantasy right now. Seducing a high school student. I’m Young, and not even technically legal.

I felt my dick against my pants and knew it needed a release. I got up and unbuttoned my pants to release my 6” cock. Her eyes glazed over in the drivers seat as I moved my way in to her inch by inch. I felt the tight pleasure for the first time and nearly came just then. As I reached my maximum insert, I reached for her tits and held on as I began fucking my first bitch. I let go and grabbed her round ass and moved her legs up to my shoulders. I picked up pace and listened to the sounds she made after each thrust. I looked in to her eyes and she said, “Cum in me Jon. Cum inside your bus drivers pussy!” “Fuck you!” I said back and I slapped at her tits. She jumped and laughed in a crazy sex filled stupor. Within the next minute I was jamming my load as deep as I could inside her. When I pulled out she got on her knees and cleaned me off.

Then I got my clothes on and so did she and we drove to my house about a mile off and we parted ways. “Thanks Liz!” I said to her as I jumped down the stairs. “Anytime, Jon.” She replied. I smiled as I walked in through my door back to the boring life, though now knowing what I could achieve. By one simple bus ride, my life was changed.

Landy
01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
An interesting shorty, thanks.

cyborg
01-04-2011, 04:12 PM
nice story thanks

frankjohnmoore
01-23-2011, 02:33 AM
never took the bus in school. but nice story,,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:57 PM
great story,,,,,,,thanks