PDA

View Full Version : The Final Dive

Devine
01-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Day 17: The Final Dive
A fantasy/supernatural story brought to you by Devine. Contains graphic thoughts. Oooh.

Day 1: Beginnings *Fwooosh.* The water gushed up around me as I dived down in to the dark waters of the Bermuda triangle. I am a professional scuba diver, with air tanks and an expensive boat. I go in search of rare fish of the ocean that nobody has ever caught on camera. Or even some nobodies ever seen. There have always been rumors of crazy happenings going on in this triangle out in the water, but I’m not so sure I believe it all. People have disappeared, ships and planes… they just vanish. I just don’t know. What I do know though, is that where mysterious things happen, people steer clear. So basically, the Bermuda triangle is completely uncharted territory that could hold anything in it. An ocean explorers dream.

Day 6: The Ghost I think something’s out there. I keep thinking I see something coming out of the water and by the time I turn back around, it’s always gone. Maybe I’m just tired. Yeah that’s probably it. I haven’t been too healthy either, but that’s probably a cold. *Boom!* I hear this crazy bang on the boat as well. I don’t know what it is. It scares the shit out of me every time. I should have brought someone with me. I’m starting to freak. No Sarah, get a hold of yourself. There’s nothing out here but you and the fish. This is all your imagination. Relax. Go have some dinner.

Day 13: Dripping Today I took my 8th dive of the expedition. Just two more, and then I’m out of here. I know I’m not just seeing things anymore. I saw what I’d been catching and I think it was an octopus. But one I hadn’t seen before. It was huge and red and blue. We caught each others eyes today and that didn’t last long before it rushed back under. Freaked me out, but excited me all the same. So on the upside, I found a major new species out here. Probably big enough to sink a boat. I need to learn more about these… things. Like if they actually are octopi, how old could they live, and how large can they get? Or if this is the only one out there at all. I just don’t know and I need to find out. I still don’t know what that banging is. It’s ominous and scary at night. Sometimes I wake up feeling something dripping on me but I can never see two inches in front of my face. It could just be water, but I’m getting these marks all over my face, which is telling me something else is happening. I’ll sleep somewhere else tonight.

Day 17: The Final Dive “Since this is my final transmission to my expedition, I decided to record all of this with my camera onsite so I won’t miss anything. This way everything will be live. How nice. Anyway, I want to look for that octopus that has been tracking me. I know it’s nearby, I just don’t know where to start. How about down. I have 5 hours on my tanks, so I should be fine.”

“I’m guessing I’ve gone down about 60 meters and I still haven’t seen a single living organism. It’s really creepy. I wonder what I’ve stumbled upon. The topography won’t allow me to go further down. Now I just need to search. But he’s probably looking for me. So what if I just waited. I’ve never been in the water for more than an hour this whole time; maybe I just need to give it time to catch up.”

“Well it’s been another hour. I’m bored.” As Sarah began standing up out of her sitting position against the hard black rock, something grabbed her from behind. Sarah spun around startled and saw a blue and red tentacle grabbing her arm and leading in to the darkness behind her. Quickly she pulled against the tentacle but to no avail and was then seized by another one, but this time to her leg. Luckily she had so many cameras on her body so everything was being caught. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Aaa!” She yelled. Now she was completely hopeless as she was suspended by a tentacle wrapped around each limb out in the open waters by the approaching creature. She noticed it had twelve tentacle arms unlike an octopus’s eight, and did look a whole lot like one. But at this point, she knew it wasn’t. It was something completely new. But what could she possibly do now that she was trapped?

Everything happened quickly as she soon found out that this was a bonding creature that would find a host and use it for whatever it needed. Like a ringworm, or the aliens from the movie, Alien Vs. Predator. Both needed another to survive. But how would this possibly find a use for her? The octopus-like fish was huge. From the tip of a tentacle to the tip of it’s huge head/body was 26 feet. Sarah also noted that if she was to live through this that she wanted to name it Granger, after her last name. She would be famous. The granger moved up close and began wrapping its many arms around her body and getting closer and closer. It looked in to Sarah’s frightened eyes and then let out some insane noise that shot through her head and gave her a splitting headache. Whatever the sound was, it was meant to stun the new host to give it time to do what it needed, but Sarah was a human and it was rejecting the sound. She found that if she just stopped struggling that it would stop screaming.

Soon it did and began what it had come to do. It started to use the suckers in its arms to pull roughly on her suit and clothing. Again she panicked and thought she would surely drown, but the pack fell off and floated the few feet to the sea floor leaving the tube with the air leading to her mouth. The grip of the Granger was so strong that wherever it held, it ripped through the wet suit and exposed Sarah’s body to the water. More and more clothing ripped off and floated down until Sarah floated there completely naked with frantic eyes. Her long brown hair floated with the soft current.

The tentacles moved around her body caressing her skin and squeezing the girl’s big tits. Sarah moaned and screamed as the creature violated her in every way imaginable. Slime accumulated on her body and everything moved quicker and quicker. Another tentacle moved up toward her covered mouth and looked like it wanted a nice cave to hide in. Sarah’s eyes flew around wildly. The tentacle forced it’s way past the nozzle and in to her mouth. Now she had no oxygen and her lungs began filling with water as the arm moved deeper and deeper in to her throat. All the while still caressing everything. She didn’t have much longer left when suddenly the mouth tentacle moved even further, right down in to her lungs. Her eyes rolled back in her head from lack of oxygen and she felt her lungs go cold. Then her body began to convulse in the Granger’s arms and go on a rapid change.

The goo injected into her lungs began bonding with Sarah’s cell structure, and slowly began turning her in to a water-breathing creature. Her eyes came back to focus and she felt her chest rise and fall as watery air filled them. The Granger was very nearly done bonding with the new host.

By now it was completely tangled with her body. She could breath, but only barely as the large tentacle surged in and out of her gaping mouth. Tentacles held her suspended in the water and kept her unable to move by wrapping around her stomach, arms, and legs. Sarah was cold and now breathing water, but couldn’t do a thing about it. Then another of the creature’s arms moved up and probed the girl’s ass, pulling the cheeks apart delicately. It rubbed softly against her ass as another came up and moved around her clit, slowly massaging it. The arms bent and pointed toward their targets and rushed inside as Sarah screamed and screamed in pain.

Blood seeped out of the stretch rips in her ass as more and more of the hefty tentacle moved and snaked through her body. Her eyes again rolled back in her head but this time in pure ecstasy from the arm moving through her pussy. Sarah thought she was dead. There was no getting out of this. She was a gonner. If not from what ever the creature was going to do, then what was happening to her stretching body.

The Granger’s main body, that held the full large head of an octopus, moved up closer to Sarah out of the darkness. Its arms stretched her legs far apart the closer it got, giving it more freedom with the extra arm length. She watched it open up from the bottom as if to eat her, but instead a big wide tentacle came out. This one had no suckers on it, and was red and covered in big pulsing veins. It started thin and slimy but quickly became three inches and more wide. The base must have been seven inches wide. It was only about a foot long unlike the eight-foot long arms. The tentacle moved out of her pussy and moved to her tit to squeeze and caress it. Meanwhile the Granger moved closer so to get in range with it’s new weapon.

Sarah could feel the full body of the creature touching her long white legs and watched in horror as the massive center tentacle bent and got in line with the new girls pussy. First the tentacle from her mouth and lungs came out and began to caress her other tit, squeezing it to blowing point. Then the new tentacle entered her and began stretching her quickly. Sarah expanded and stretched like never before. She didn’t think it was possible. She let out silent screams in the surrounding water as she felt her bones shifting and giving way for the intruder. It came to the end of its journey and then came out and then thrust back in at three times the speed. Her body jumped around and she fell in to a crazy sex induced stupor.

Her body started to squeeze the cock of the Granger as she went through an intense orgasm that reworked her whole outlook on life. Sarah’s body convulsed rapidly for what seemed like hours as the Octopus-like creature fucked the researcher mercilessly. For all she knew, it could have been hours. Soon she felt a change in the pace as the tentacle began expanding even further inside her. Then she felt an intense heat in her chest and stomach as everything went rigid. She cried out in another orgasm with the Granger’s cumming moment. She loved the moment and wished it would last forever. Her body needed to be used, and this was just the place to do it.

Soon it released the girl and she slowly floated down to the sea floor ten feet away. She lay there, asleep for days, recovering from the abuse of this new creature. It had bonded with her totally and completely. She awoke two weeks later and felt a bulge in her bare stomach. Tiny Grangers were growing in her body. And she needed to nurture them. Over the next four months she forgot completely about outside civilization. She only cared about the daily fucks by the Granger, only this time it refused to fuck her pussy so to keep the babies safe. She felt jipped but couldn’t say she wasn’t having fun. Sarah loved being used by the slimy creature, and on the day she gets back home, she will write about this and wont hide any part of the events that unfolded here, or her thoughts as the animal fucked her for the first time.

But now it’s been four months, and she was in labor. She watched as five little baby Grangers popped out of her pussy. She smiled in love as each of them swam up and suckled on the tits of their new mommy. Such was the life of the host.

Landy
01-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Well thats different.

Natsu
01-05-2011, 10:24 AM
well now we know what happened to amelia earheart.