PDA

View Full Version : Cock Sucker Pt. III [CD] MMFF

_memories.
01-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Cock Sucker Pt. III [CD] MMFF

Another night out with my girlfriend and I was already used to being a chick. We got ourselves ready at the apartment - I was doing my own makeup now. Heavy eyeliner and bright red lipstick with just a little blush. - A long black wig with straight cut bangs topped it off. I wore a bright white tank top with just a sliver of my flat stomach showing at the bottom. A black leather belt held up a dark denim skirt with which showed off my freshly shaven smooth legs with black nylon stockings. Some nice pink panties held my dick in place. Rachel wore close to the same thing, but showing cleavage and a bright red bra underneath her tank top.

"Ready to go?" I asked.
"Hell yes, cutie!" she said with a smile.

We grabbed our jackets and left the apartment to catch a cab. Tonight we went to a club. It was loud, so I didn't need to talk much. I quickly noticed all the hot guys dancing around. Rachel and I ordered a couple of drinks to start the night and quickly had a couple cute guys sit next to us.

We were ready for the dance floor; I felt sexy and feminine. Rachel and I danced close together with our boytoys. The guys were obviously friends with eachother and I glanced up to see the one dancing with Rachel bragging about how hot she was, and with the look on Rachels face, my boy did the same thing. Rachel and I danced together with the boys on the outside. We decided to put on a little show for them, grinding eachother and then making out. I could feel Rachel pulling the back of my shirt up, showing off my body a little, and I did the same for her. We smirked at eachother devilishly.

At the end of the night, tipsy and stumbling out of the doors of the club, we left with our sexy friends. In the cab I couldn't help but feel my boy up a little - Caressing his inner thigh, and slowly makign my way up to his dick, which seemed to make him pretty hard as I noticed. We went to their house (I guess they were rooming together) which was surprisingly close to the apartment.

We jumped out of the cab and walked quickly inside as I gave my boy a provocative look. They brought us into seperate rooms when I heard Rachel.
"Here's the thing boys," she said pulling her skirt down just enough to show off the top of her ass and her underwear.
"We have a foursome, or we walk."

The boys looked at eachother, a little hesitant.
"Just a minute." They said as they walked out of the room to discuss it.

Rachel giggled and then looked at me with a big smile on her face. I sat on the bed and smiled back. She quickly climbed on top of me and moved between my legs. I started pulling her shirt up of her bra as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I stuck my hand down the back of her skirt and grabbed her ass. We giggled as she was pulling up my shirt, just far enough that you could see my bra peeking out the bottom. Unfortunately I couldn't really take off my top for obvious reasons. I kissed her neck as she began to moan.

I arched my back up as she started to kiss my chest when I noticed they were both standing at the door, jaws dropped. I winked at them and waved them over with my hand, Rachel still kissing me. - Let's call Rachel's boy Chase. - Chase walked over and quickly settled into the environment. He got behind Rachel and kissed her back, making her moan even more. His hands slid up her naked stomach and up to her breasts. She turned her head back to make out with him.

Charlie (my guy) didn't know what to do so I patted the bed and he came to sit. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he took off his shirt. I didn't realize Chase had already unzipped his pants and an enourmous cock had been hanging behind my girlfriend. I looked over and grabbed onto it, stoking him, making this enourmous thing come to life.

"I want you two to kiss eachother." I heard Rachel whisper.

The guys looked at eachother, and to both Rachel's and my surprise, they just shrugged and did what she asked. Rachel and I giggled together as I slid my hand down the front of Charlie's jeans. This looked like some sort of sexy twister party. I took Chase's hard dick and slid it into my girlfriend's cunt and pulled another huge dick out of Charlie's jeans. I stroked Charlie as Rachel was getting fucked over top of me.

Charlie stood up as I pulled his dick toward me. He looked excited as I put this massive thing between my ruby red lips. The taste of precum filling my mouth as it slid in and out. Another surprise as Chase took of his shirt and slid his hand down Charlies back, grabbing onto his ass and then caressing his chest like he's done it a thousand times before. I saw this as an opportunity.

Chase pulled out of Rachel and she quickly pulled off her skirt and underwear while I helped her pull off her shirt. I sat up and ran my tongue up her stomach as she took off her bra and took her breast in my mouth. Covered in a mix of Rachel and Chase's sweat and cum, I rolled over onto my back and Charlie came following after. I was about to take a giant leap here.

Rachel kneeled down on the floor and I watched as she took Chase's enormous cock in her mouth, my mouth began to water even more. I looked down as Charlie kissed my stomach, caressing the sides of my body with his rough hands. He made his way down without even noticing my hard-on. That was about to change. He pulled down my skirt and underwear and my dick sprung out.

"Whoa!" He said, Rachel and Chase looking over.

Everything stopped for a second. I looked at him with a precious face and giggled. His shocked face turned to a smirk as he pulled my skirt off my feet and dove in. He grabbed my hard dick and took my balls in his mouth. Rachel was stroking Chase quickly, looking up at him with her adorable eyes and an eager tongue. I felt my cock enter Charlie's warm mouth. Sucking my dick nicely. I ran my hands up my stomache and spread my legs. I pulled off my shirt and I was all out there, nothing left but my stockings, makeup and wig.

Rachel finally managed to get Chase to cum. I watched as it hot white jizz hit her face and chest. She quickly licked and sucked the rest off of him and Chase sat down in the chair to rest. I smiled at her as she walked over to me. I moaned in ecstacy as my dick went deeper into Chase's mouth, down into his throat, hearing him enjoying it while caressing my balls.

I saw Rachels cum drenched face come into view, upside down to me. She kissed me as the still warm juice dripped down onto my face and onto my tongue. She made her way down my neck as I licked the cum off of hers, down to her breasts and stomach licking off every drop of jizz. Charlie looked up to see Rachel coming toward him. Their lips met at my dick. I ate out my girlfriend as they both licked and sucked and kissed my hard dick. I felt my dick once again devoured - by my girlfriend this time. Then I felt a nice hard cock slide into my ass.

Rachel stopped sucking me off as Charlie fucked me, and hopped onto my dick. Rachel went up and down on my dick, getting a good view of her ass to grab onto. Chase was back up and hard as a rock. He walked over and laid it across my face. I opened my mouth up wide as he slide it in. He made me choke on it and rubbed it against my tongue. I grabbed onto it and stroked him hard.

Rachel got off of me and started stroking my dick until I came. It shot over me and onto my chest and face. Next thing I knew Chase was exploding all over my face. Next, I felt Charlies cum fill me as he pulled out. I moaned loudly as Rachel climbed between my cum soaked legs and lay on top of me. Sliding up and down, her ass in the air, making a mess of the hot white goo all over our bodies. She kissed me as the boys watched in awe.

"Theres a shower in the bathroom." Chase noted.

Rachel and I headed toward the shower, she made me cum again, we washed ourselves and left.

"Theres a shower in the bathroom." Chase noted.

Rachel and I headed for the shower. She made me cum again, we washed ourselves, and left as the boys were past out naked on the bed.

bttm4u2
03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Hot story as I love sucking men and getiing fucked by them as well while being a woman, and dressing too. Some of my hotest fucks have been while dressed as a womna and beoign fucked or sucking a man. The ore cocks I get the bettter I feel, also like eating well fucked cunts too.

boss_dong
05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Sexy story!!