PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her father II

must66
01-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Once Debbie came all over my face she told me she couldn't believe that I knew all this time and never said anything. I told her if I had of said anything and you didn't know what he was doing you might stop him from watching you. I sure didn't want that to happen. So you have know all along that my dad has had this thing for me, she asked? Yes, and I loved it, I told her.

She was stroking my cock as we talked and she was getting me all worked up. Wow baby, your cock is so hard. I love it. She was real close to me as she was jacking me off and blowing into my ear. Whispering she said, so you don't mind if my daddy still trys to look at his daughter. Not at all honey. I think you should make it easyer for him. Like how, she asks? When you know he is coming over put on more revieling things, so he doesn't have to try as hard. Let him catch you coming from the shower or bedroom. I told her about the time he came to our room and watched her shower. Maybe I can get him to do it again, she said.

But Jimmy, what do I do if he gets frisky and tries something? I was moving my hips up and down and on the edge of cuming. That is when she said to me, uuummmmm you world like it if dad did try and do something to me, don't you? I was starting to shoot thick white cum high in the air. God yes, I told her. I would love it. I want to see him when he does. Does what honey, she askes? Touches you, plays with you, eats you and fucks you. I want to see him slide his cock into his daughters cunt. I kept cuming and cuming while I was telling her I want her to fuck her own father.

Jimmy, I think all girls have a thing for their fathers. From the time he first touched me when I was young I knew I wanted to feel my father inside me. I think you are going to get your wish honey, but it will have to be with me somewhere that I can watch. I looked her in the eye and said, you know as soon as he cums in you, your husband is going to want to fuck you too. Oh baby, I like that she said as she licked the cum from my cock.

Why don't you have him come over tomarrow and help you with the yard work out back. You can tell him I had to go into work. Really JImmy, you really want to see me getting fucked by my daddy? Not want to honey, I insist on it. She went and called him and he said he would see her around noon time.

When she got off the phone she draged me into the living room and started fucking me infront of the huge picture window facing out front. God I can't wait until tomarrow.

hairyson85
01-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Wow, this story is great. I can't wait for part III.

Steve309
01-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Love it thank you... can't wait for lunchtime tomorrow

frankjohnmoore
02-01-2011, 02:32 AM
great start,,,,,,thanks

el talisman
06-26-2011, 09:03 AM
thanks