PDA

View Full Version : A wet dream

The Lip 69
01-10-2011, 12:47 PM
When I was about 18, I was working for a friend of my Father doing some screenprinting in a shed in his back garden. It was the height of summer and extremely hot, his wife, a small dark haired woman in herearly 50's was extremely kind and proc-vided me with frequent cold drinks. The combination of printers ink and thinners did tend to dry out the throat fairly quickly. I worked steadily for most of the day with the shed door wide open, mainly to keep the shed from getting too warm but also so I could watch Ellen, as she asked me to call her, sunbathing in the garden. SAhe had came out of the house wearing a vest top with spaghetti straps and a breif pair of denim shorts. For a woman of her age she had sensational legs, and, while her tits were fairly small, she did have long dark nipples which the top could not hide. Stopping frequently to chat, my eyes could not be drawn away from her chest. I was sure she noticed this as she was smiling quite openly whenever she caught me staring.

She suddenly stood up from her recliner and said "Follow me" as she entered the house. I followed her without a word hoping that this meant what i thought it meant.
I was right, we climbed the stairs and headed for the bedroom she was pulling the vest top over her head as we walked through the door. She turned quickly dropped her shorts and stood naked before me. This was my first naked older woman and she was wonderful, walking towards me dhe snapped the button on my denims and unzipped me.
I was harder than i had ever been in my life and, I believe, longer. She grabbed it and stroked me firmly, but, I couldn't go any further, the drinks I'd been taking were having their effect and I had to piss, and I told her so.

She asked if I could pee with an erection, of course says I. Wait there she said and ran out of the bedroom coming back with 4 big beach towels. She threw the towels on the bed and thn threw herself backm onto the towels grabbing my cock and opulling me with her.

"Put it in" she demanded

"But I need to..."

"Put it in and fucking piss in me, NOW!"

I stick it in and start banging away she was wet but was going to be a lot wetter shortly. I'm trying to hold back not sure I want to do this, but I cant hold it any longer and next thing I'm pissing right inside her and she's screaming like a banshee, she's coming that hard and grabbing me that tight, her pussy milking me for all it's worth I've no sooner finished pissing than I start fucking coming. This sets her off again and she's howling and screaming. I was terrified somebody would hear us, even though the house was well away from any neighbours. I worked there for another week and we did the same thing every day. Once while I was eating her pussy, she squirted a small drop of urine into my mouth, it wasn't unpleasant merely unexpected but she never did it againand I didn't want to ask.

She told me that when she was 17 a boy accidentally pissed inside her, and she had been thrilled but thought it was perverted and never told anyone. She had never mentioned it to anyone else but had once asked her husband if he could pee with an erection and he said that no man can. So when I said I could she was desperate to try it. We were still seeing each other and shagging for a couple of years after that and every time I pissed in her the reaction was exactly the same, euphoria.

By the way, that first time the towels weren't enough and as I had failed to tell her that I piss like a horse, she had to wash the mattress and sleep in the spare room for three days while it dried. I never asked how she explained that to her husband.

crzy67
01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks for your story.

davesmistress
01-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the new addition

The Lip 69
01-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you.

Marti
01-12-2011, 07:59 PM
That's different, but I wish I could pee with an erection.

frankjohnmoore
01-15-2011, 03:43 AM
i don,t know if i could do that,,,,nice and thanks

ROCKNROLLER
01-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Thank nice story, some women do get off like that, I've come across one or two in my 46 years!

tyle02
01-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Nice story, always been curious about that

sexibibabe
03-05-2011, 01:19 PM
thanks for the story! I want to try that some day. I've had someone pee in my ass before but never my pussy.