PDA

View Full Version : Be Mine, Part I

itssosoft
01-17-2011, 01:38 AM
For my sixteenth birthday, my parents took me to Alaska. I had always wanted to go to Alaska, don’t ask me why. So when I found out I was going to get to spend a whole week there I was excited. Healy was the destination that my father chose. He was not really big on people, so he wanted to spend our time somewhere where we were not surrounded by people. I did not care where it was, just as long as it was in Alaska.

Once we arrived in Healy, I was even more excited then I was before. The town was absolutely amazing. I knew this was going to be the best week of my entire life. I would get to spend my days looking at the amazing mountains and taking in the fresh air, as well as looking at the amazing vintage buildings.

“So what do you think sweetheart?” My father asked as we stepped into the bed and breakfast we were staying at. It was the coolest place I had ever been. It looked like an old fashioned home, which fit the town perfectly.

“I love it daddy,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his waste and hugged him. I then went up and hugged my mother as well. “This is going to be the best birthday ever.”

________

I had finally gotten all of my things unpacked into my room. I was super excited that I was going to be in my own room. My parents were in one down the hall. There was a room between ours that they said was empty, but no one ever could stay in it overnight. Something about it being haunted. My parents and I laughed at this, we did not believe in ghosts.

“Eleanor,” I heard a voice coming through my room door. I swung it open to see my daddy standing on the other side. I smiled up at him, still not over my initial excitement of being here. “We are going to head out to dinner, did you want to come?”

“No thank you,” I told my daddy. “I want to stick around here and check the place out. I saw there was a lake behind here, so I might go look out at the water. Plus I need to shower. You and mom have fun. Stay out as late as you like, I can take care of myself.”

“Alright sweetie,” He said kissing me on the forehead and hugging my shoulders. My dad was very big on the hugs. Sometimes people were a little weirded out that he wanted to hug, but I did not mind. Hugs from my dad had always been my favorite, ever since I was a young child.

“Have fun,” I said happily as I shut the door to my room. I soon stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the bathroom that the room had all to itself. I turned on the hot water and went out to set out some warm clothes. By time I had got back into the bathroom, the room was steamed up. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over my body.

Once done with my shower, I dried off, put on my warm clothes and threw my hair up into a ponytail. Looking out the window I could see that the light had gone away and it was dark outside. I was sure the going out and sitting by the water was going to be just the thing that I needed right now.

I threw on my jacket, wrapped a scarf around my neck and put on a cap to keep my head and ears warm and headed out. I walked down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. They had a thing set up for you to get containers of hot chocolate or tea. I grabbed one and filled it to the top with hot chocolate and walked out the back door.

It was dark and cold outside. The only thing lighting up the water was the moon and stars hanging over my head. It was so beautiful, I almost could not breath for a second. This was why I wanted to come to Alaska. I wanted to see what the moon and stars were really supposed to look like.

I sat down on a bench the was a few feet away from the water. I poured myself a cup of hot chocolate and took a sip. The warmth of it took over my entire body and gave me the chills. After a few more sips my body accepted the warmth and began to enjoy the feeling.

“It sure is beautiful isn’t it,” a voice spoke softly from behind me. I jumped just slightly, nearly causing me to spill my hot chocolate all over myself. I turned my head slowly, scared as to who could be behind me. I could not make out the face very well but from what I could see, he had to be close to my age.

“Yeah,” i said looking back at the water. I did not want him to know that he had startled more or show him that I was just a little scared.

“I did not mean to startle you,” he said as he took a seat next to me on the bench. He put his hand out for me to shake. “I am Killian.”

I slowly placed my hand in his and shook it. It was in that moment that I finally got to see his face. He was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. He had flawless skin and dark eyes that were almost hard to see in this light. He had a smile that could take anyones breath away and he was ... he was talking to me.

“I am ...” i began, stuttering over my words. “I am Eleanor.”

“Now that is an amazing name,” he said with a smile. He looked me straight in the eyes. He did not try to check me out or avoid eye contact like most boys. He was talking to me and never once did he lose eye contact. “Not every day you get to meet a beautiful girl with a beautiful name such as yours.”

“Thank you,” I smiled. I could feel my cheeks burning up. I was glad that it was dark, he would not be able to see that he had made me blush.

_______

Killian and I had ended up talking for hours that night. By time I got back to my room it was after one in the morning and I was exhausted. He said that he was staying in the room between my parents and I. I figured he had checked in sometime shortly after we had. I asked him if he had seen any ghosts and he just laughed. He obviously thought the notion of ghosts was just as stupid as I did.

Over the next four days we met every night at the spot we met. We talked about things that we liked and about the stories that he wrote. He ever wrote me a poem about me. He mentioned how beautiful I was, and how much he wanted to kiss me. So that night I let him.

At first I was shaking. I had never kissed a boy before, and he was more then just some boy. He was the most amazing boy I had ever met. After a moment that his kisses completely took me over. I was completely lost in him and I wanted more.

“Eleanor,” I heard a voice that pulled me away from the most wonderful kiss in the world. “Eleanor, what are you doing sitting out here by yourself in the cold?”

I looked over to my father and then back to where ... I could not believe my eyes. Killian was gone. Did he run when he saw my father and my father did not see him because it was to dark. I could not believe that he just took off.

I got up and walked over to my dad. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked me inside. I looked back at the bench, but he was still no where to be seen. I almost wanted to cry, but I was bigger then that. I let my dad walk me to my room, once i was in there a tear fell from my eye and landed on my cheek.

I changed into my pajamas and laid down on the bed. I thought about Killian and for some reason started to get really angry. Not liking how this evening had ended, I got out of bed and went over to his room and softly knocked on the door. He was going to need to explain himself to me. I knocked a few times and after a few minutes there was still no answer.

“Killian,” I said as I turned the knob. It was not locked and the door slowly opened. It was dark in the room. I flipped on the light, expecting to see him asleep in bed, but the room was empty. It was not empty in the manner that there was no one in the room. It was empty as in, it was empty. There was nothing in the room at all. No bed, no nothing.

Confused, I went back to my room and sat there. Killian had said that he was staying in that room. He had not only left me to feel embarrassed this evening, but he had lied to me. I felt hurt and cheated.

“Eleanor,” I heard a faint voice coming from the hallway. I slowly walked over to the door and placed my ear against it. “Eleanor.”

My whole body froze. I knew right then and there that it was Killian. I did not want to answer but I needed to tell him how I felt. I swung open the door expecting to see him standing there but the hallway was empty.

“Eleanor.” I heard my voice again, this time coming from the room that I had just discovered to be empty. I walked over to it once again, I could not see that the light in the room was on. I slowly pushed the door open.

“Killian,” I asked as I stepped into the room. My heart stopped in my chest and my eyes got wide as I noticed the room was now full of things. There was a bed in the corner next to a dresser. A desk with a typewriter on it and all kinds of things plastered all over the wall. Sitting on the end of the bed looking at me was Killian.

“But this...” I began, looking over the room one more time, trying to determine if I was crazy or not. “This room was empty just a moment ago.”

Killian smiled at me and patted the bed next to him. I walked over and sat down, still looking over the room. Before I had the chance to say anything, he kissed me again. The kiss was so good that I forgot everything. I forgot about the room being bare earlier and I forgot about him ditching me outside earlier that evening. I just fell into the kiss.

We had kissed for what seemed like forever, when he began to lower me down on the bed. I did not fight him, I just went with it. I did not know why I was letting any of this happen. I just knew that I was falling in love with him and I did not want him to stop kissing me.

“I love you Eleanor,” he said as he moved down and began to kiss my neck. “Please be mine. I promise you my heart.”

“I’m yours,” I whispered, while taking shallow breaths. He liked that answer and kissed me again. Before I knew it, we were laying there, naked, kissing like there was no tomorrow.

He crawled on top of me and kissed down my jaw and around my neck. I ran my fingers down the side of his body. He was soft and smooth to the touch. I never wanted to let go of him.

“Are you sure you want to do this,” He asked me looking me deep in the eyes. I did not even need to speak. I was screaming yes with my eyes and he got the message perfectly.

“This is going to hurt, but I promise to be gentle.” He whispered in my ear as he placed the head of his penis into me. I let out a deep breath and fought back a scream. He slowly slid it all the way in me and then stopped. Once I was okay again, I nodded at him and he continued on.

Slowly he pushed in and out of me. Our bodies meeting and then parting. I pulled him down and held onto his body so tightly. I had never felt so much love, passion, joy and pain all at the same time. Every time he pushed into me, my body lite up like it was on fire. I never wanted it to end. I wanted our bodies to stay pressed together for eternity.

“Oh my,” I whispered in his ear as I had my very first orgasm ever. My whole body started to shake as my orgasm took over. He placed his lips hard against mine and pushed all the way into me, making my orgasm as amazing as it could have possibly been.

“I love you Eleanor,” he said pulling back and pushing into me again. He closed his eyes and pushed hard into me one more time. I could feel his penis throbbing inside of me as he gave into his orgasm. He let out a light moan of pleasure before opening his eyes and looking down at me.

He kissed me again, it lasting a good five minutes before he pulled out of me and rolled to lay beside me on the bed.

“I love you too Killian,” I said kissing his neck and curling up into him. “I don’t want to go back to California. I want to stay here with you forever.”

“You can.” he whispered in my ear, as I fell asleep in his arms.

________

“Eleanor?” I heard my name being called, my eyes flickering open. “Eleanor, where are you.”

Once my eyes could see again, I looked beside me, but Killian was not there. Neither was the bed, or the dresser or the desk. Only me, laying on the floor, naked in the middle of an empty room.

“Killian” I whispered.

Landy
01-17-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks for your spooky contribution.

Lazerous
01-17-2011, 06:50 PM
good story, hope to read more

Natsu
01-18-2011, 08:49 AM
part 1 eh? bwuhahahaha