PDA

View Full Version : A Weekend In The Mountains Part 2

hxckid420
02-03-2011, 03:56 AM
TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY YOU HAVE TO READ PART 1

Ryan woke up the next morning completly naked next to his dad. He got out of bed and made breakfast. About 30 miniutes later John came out of the room and said " Hey son, you enjoy yourself last night?" Ryan replied " Yeah, It was fun." His dad told him he was glad that it was all in the open now and they could talk about it.

Ryan asked "Hey, Can we do it again tonight?" His dad replied " I don't know, Your mom is on her way to drop off your little brother." Ryan was excited when he heard this, he had messed around with his brother before and smiled at the thought of being able to play with his dad and brother at the same time. Ryan replied "I dont think that will be a problem, Jake is curious too." His dad smiled and laughed as if Ryan was joking. After a few hours go by Jake arrives and his dad and brother help him get settled in.

John and Ryan told Jake about the "freedom" of the trip and how its all about a weekend with the guys. Jake agreed and went to unpack his bags. Ryan helped his dad make dinner then when it was ready they all ate together. After dinner they went in the backyard and started drinking beers by the bonfire. John who was stiill doubtful that his youngest son was bi like him and his oldest was determined to find out if it was true.

He turned to Jake and asked " Hey, So Jake, Have you ever done anything with a guy before?" Jake remembering the rules of the trip awnsered "Well, yeah but only kissing and stuff, Im still curious though." Ryan saw what his dad was doing and asked "Well what are you curious about?" Jake awnsered "Well i've always wanted to have sex with a guy, but havent found anyone who would agree to do it." John said "Well, This weekend is about trying new things, You wanna try it with us?" Jake was superised by what his dad said and had to take a second to think of something to say. He finally agreed and the three of them went into the master bedroom.

Ryan got Jake on the bed and started stripping him down to his underwear. Once Jake was in only his underwear Ryan started making out with him. John started rubbing Jake's dick through his underwear. He could feel his youngest son's cock harden up as he rubbed it and that made him hard. Ryan pulled down his brother's underwear and took his cock into his mouth. Jake grabbed his dad's cock and started jacking him off.

Then Jake stopped Ryan and said "I want it in my ass." Ryan agreed and got his little brother on all fours and started rimming his tiny hole. He could tell jake was enjoying this by his moaning. Then Ryan took his dick and slid it into Jake's virgin hole. Jake let out a load moan at first but quickly got used to the pain. Ryan sped up and could feel his balls smacking against his little brother's sack. John got in front of Jake and shoved his cock down his son's throat. Jake was so overwelmed by getting fucked from two ways he came. Ryan and his dad stopped and gave him a break.

Then John said "Now you guys fuck my ass." Jake asked "Which one first?" His dad replied "No, At the same time" So Jake got behind him and slid his cock into his dad. Then Ryan slid his in right next to his brother's. Their dad let out a loud yell of pain but it soon turned to pleasure. The both started thrusting into their dad and the fact that they were doing it together really turned the boys on. Then Jake pulled out and put it in his dads mouth. He started to fuck John's mouth until he shot his hot load down his father's throat. Not to long after Ryan shot his load into his dad's ass.

April
02-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Thanks for the new instalment :)

davesmistress
02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks for posting with this new addition

loveall1
07-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Even Better than PArt 1!

bottomboi
09-21-2011, 06:52 PM
great story can't wait for part 3