PDA

View Full Version : my first lebian experience

usafslut
02-03-2011, 07:33 PM
It was second week of my freshman year of college. I had gotten really friendly with roommate, she was adorable and petite. I on the other hand am also blond, but more on the pretty side and 5’7”, so we had become known as the blond twins- because we looked nothing alike except our hair color, which was exactly the same shade. Like the movie Twins I guess. Oh yea, I also have big boobs and Beth has small firm ones.

Some guy I met had asked me if I wanted to meet he and his roommate at the coffee bar, and asked me to bring a friend. I asked Beth if she wanted to double and that’s when she asked me to sit down next to her.

“Jen, I can't hold it in any longer and now that I feel that we have hit it off I have to tell you I am a lesbian.” She said talking about as fast as she could to get it all out.

Now I am from a small New England town and although I have heard and joked about lesbians, I wasn’t sure I had ever met one, so I was a little taken aback.
“No fuckin way” I said, intelligent response, huh?

“Yep, I am. I have a girlfriend back home and everything. That “guy” you think I have been emailing and calling is really a girl, I just call her Pete as a nickname.” She replied.

I looked at her and processed as much as I could, it went like this in my head “I like her, she has never made me feel uncomfortable, we have seen each other naked every day and she had never jumped my bones, she is feminine looking and again, I like her.”

She was watching me and I think she knew I was thinking this out, and she seemed cool with that. Finally I said “so does that mean you don’t want to come to the coffee bar?”

She laughed and reached forward and we hugged. It wasn’t awkward or anything which I was happy about.

We separated and she said “Look, if you want me to go with you so you can get to know this guy, I will. I can play straight pretty well.”

“No Shit.” I said to her, seeing as I had no clue for about two weeks.

The next couple of weeks went fine and I actually starting hooking up with guy I had met. A long weekend was coming up for the Jewish holidays and I was debating going home, but wasn’t sure. Beth tried to help me decide by telling me that “Pete was coming to visit” and although I think that meant she wanted the room to herself, I wanted to hang with my new guy.

In the end I stayed and finally got to meet Pete. Of course I had envisioned Pete to look more like a guy than a girl and was surprised when this pretty girl walked into the room arm in arm with Beth. We met with a hug and Pete said “ah, the other woman.” I looked surprised and stammered out a “oh, no we are just, you know, the school picks us, like roommates from a computer…” luckily Pete grabbed my arm and said “I was just kidding around, chill out.”

Friday night went fine, I stayed in Matt’s room, and the girls used ours. However Matt got pretty drunk on Saturday night and said some pretty insulting things to me so I left him and went back to my room a little drunk myself.

Forgetting all about what my roommate might be doing I walked in and was suddenly faced with two naked girls, with Beth on her back and Pete with her head between Beth’s legs.

I was a little slow at reacting due to the alcohol and just looked at them for a minute and then said “Oh fuck I forgot, I am sorry.” And without thinking went over to my bed and lay down. Our beds were in an L shape so I was looking away from Beth’s.

From the sound of things Pete didn’t care about the intrusion as I heard some slurping noise, and a moan from Beth. But I then heard Beth ask “What happened?”

I just said “Sorry, don’t let me stop you two, really.” And I turned to the wall.
I heard noises on the bed, but not sex noises and a moment later I felt a hand on my arm and then “Jen, what the fuck happened.” I turned and looked at my pretty and naked roommate standing there. My eyes traveled down her body and saw that her pussy was shaven, which it hadn’t been two days before.
I smiled and said “nice look.”

Not sure it was due to my comment or just timing, but Pete (or Penny if you prefer) walked over and put an arm around her girl friend and now both of them were looking down at me.

“Matt got drunk and called me a stupid blond bitch because I wouldn’t let him cum in my mouth. I mean I let fuck me on the second date and since then, but he freaks out because I don’t want his fluids in my mouth or pussy.. what an asshole.

And now look I am fucking up your night… I forgot… let me feel sorry for myself for a few more minutes and I will try to find someone’s room to go to sleep in.” I told them.

I was surprised when it was Pete that actually sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed my shoulder. “Guys can be dicks Jen, I guess that’s why Repete and I are more comfortable being gay and not caring if people know. You were right to walk away and this is your room, you shouldn’t need to find another place to sleep, especially tonight when you are upset. Why don’t we just push the two beds together and we will all sleep here?”

I sat up and gave her a hug. A long hard one. I felt Repete (she will never live that one down) join in the hug from the other side and we just sat like that for a minute. Finally I sang “One of these things is not like the other one” from Sesame Street and all three of us laughed.

I got up and grabbed my bathroom bucket (with my toiletries) and told them I would be right back…when I returned they had the beds together and they were remaking the beds with sheets going across the beds to make them more like one big one.

I started to get undressed (Repete –hehe and I always got undressed in the room, thinking it was dumb to carry our clothes back and forth to the bathroom as some girls do.)

I was naked and reaching for my nightshirt when Pete said “we’re not going to put our clothes back on yet, is that OK?”

I turned towards her to tell her that was fine when she said “wow, nice fucking tits.” She then looked at Beth and said “why didn’t you tell me they were that big?"

I just stood there, actually feeling good for myself as Beth replied to her “you have seen her for two fuckin days now and you just realized her tits are bigger than ours?” It actually sounded like she was a little mad.

Pete replied “excuse me she has been wearing lose tops, I knew they were bigger than ours, everyone is, but now I see they are bigger than I thought.” She seemed to be a little mad too.

I jumped in and said “girls, no fighting in here, not naked anyway. If you are going to fight you need to get dressed.” I was kidding around obviously, and it worked.
The next thing I knew we were in bed. I rolled to one side and said; “Ok you lesbos stay over on your side, I don’t want to catch what you have” and giggled.

Soon they were kissing again and I could hear them and felt the sheets being pulled down as they started to fool around again.

Our room never gets completely dark with all the LED lights from electronics and power cords. I was turned away from the girls for a few minutes and my hand was now between my thighs.

As I felt a lot of shifting going on, I turned myself onto my back and turned my head toward them. This time my roommate had her head between her girl friend’s legs and she was licking her out from what I could tell, her head was blocking me from actually watching.

My eyes moved up from the action and when I looked at Penny’s face she was looking right back at me. I smiled, but not sure if she could tell. Although it was awkward in this position, she bent her arm and turned her wrist and started to play with my nipple.

I guess I made a sound as Beth, looked up and said “unreal.” I got nervous, but then felt Beth’s hand on my calf. It made its way up and as it neared my pussy she stopped. I was not sure why, but I opened my legs wider to signal her it was ok, and she took the hint.

While still licking her girlfriend, my roommate started to rub my slit and slowly started to work a finger inside my very wet pussy.

Pete reached over and pulled my face towards hers. Beth felt the movement and looked up and said “stop.” Which we all did.

She moved up the bed and asked Pete “are we really going to do this? I haven’t been with anyone else since we started dating.”

Pete looked at her and relied “We are doing this together, its me that should be worried, when I leave you two still share a room.”

I looked at the two of them and said “hey look, why don’t I rollover and play with myself listening to you two, that would be fun for me and not get in the middle of your relationship.”

No-one responded to me for what seemed a long time so I started to turn and when I did Beth pulled me back and kissed me hard on my lips. She opened her mouth and I followed. Her tongue darted into my mouth and i tasted the pussy juice that her lover had been giving her. She also kissed me like she was eating me out, or that was what I envisioned anyway.

I felt Pete’s face suddenly near ours and then Beth pulled away and pushed Pete’s to mine—“now you kiss her, and make it hot” she commanded. I was suddenly kissing the second girl in my life after just kissing the first.

As we were kissing I felt Beth move and then the sheet above me disappear and then my legs being opened, and without any more foreplay I felt Beth’s tongue on my vaginal slit, where her fingers had been a few moments before.

I moaned into Pete’s mouth, who then moved her hand back onto my breast and now being on top of me could feel me up the right way.

Pete broke the kiss and moved down to suck my nipple. I was hearing a lot of noise and then realized it was me. I was moaning and groaning louder than I ever had, maybe it was the drinks or maybe it was just that two pretty and experience girls were ravishing my body.

Beth slid a finger inside and started working my insides. I was raising my hips to get more of the finger inside me.

Pete moved down and pulled Beth’s mouth of me and started to kiss her. This got me another finger inside my pussy, I guess to make up for the mouth being gone.
I was watching the two of them as best as I could in the dim light. I heard them whispering something as they broke their kiss and then felt one of them turning me.

I was suddenly on my side. Beth shifted around and her pussy was inches from my face. Pete was behind me and had put my leg over her back. The two girls then attacked me at the same time. Beth’s tongue into my pussy and around my clit, Pete licking my butt hole and the bottom of my pussy.

I was loving it and it didn’t take more than a few seconds for me to lift Beth’s leg over my shoulder and back and lick my first pussy. I was trying to get my tongue inside her swollen lips when my I needed air as I started to climax like crazy. I couldn’t lick her and breath and scream, so I fingered her for a few minutes as I bucked and creamed like mad. I came down a little as one of them put a finger in my butt, something I am not used to. But I was so hot my body accepted it and I was being fingered in both holes.

I went back to licking Beth and was having fun doing it. Soon no-one was doing anything to me, and I didn’t care, but I didn’t realize they were just shifting . I was still licking and fingering Beth, but a few moment later I was turned onto my back and Beth was straddling my face, she was eating out Pete and now Pete was eating me out.

This went on for at least an hour till we had all come multiple times. I finally rolled over and passed out.

I woke up to rustling in the bed. I rolled over and saw Pete climbing out of the bed, it was already morning. I looked next to me and Beth was curled up about and inch from me. I made eye contact with Pete and she mouthed that she had to pee.

She put on her jeans and the jersey Beth usually uses to sleep in. I realized then that I hadn’t seen a night gown or anything for Pete and realized she probably didn’t bring anything seeing as she was coming her to sleep with her girlfriend.
The moment the door shut, Beth opened her eyes and asked “are you OK?” I replied, “Yea Pete just had to pee.”

“No” she said “I mean are you alright with what went on last night?”

“I haven’t had time to think about much, but right now I am totally fine with it.” And with that that I kissed her.

She broke the kiss and said “I am going to break up with Pete before she leaves.”

“Why” I asked “it’s not because of me is it.”

“Well yes, but in the way you might think.” She replied.

I gave her an “I don’t believe you” look.

“Last night she was way too quick to jump your bones, especially after seeing your tits, I don’t trust that she is being faithful at home, and this long distance stuff sucks anyway.” She explained.

“Ok” I said, not knowing what else to say, then added “let her down easy, don’t accuse her of anything.” She gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Do you want to make it with her one more time before she leaves?’ I asked.

She replied “Do you?”

I thought about it for like under a second and said “Sure, but just to support you, its not like I want to be with her.”

Beth giggled and said “you slut.”

When Pete got back to the room we all went at it again till Beth and I had to pee so bad we just had to stop.

Sheryl (')

frankjohnmoore
02-04-2011, 01:53 AM
one more great one sheryl,,,,,,,,,thanks,

April
02-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the hot new story Sheryl :)

John_Doe
02-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Very hot lesbian story. Loved it :) Wished could have gone on a bit more but was very good to read ;)

tech
02-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Great story

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:14 PM
excellent story

lik2luk
03-23-2011, 12:38 PM
As always an excellent story. Very hot!

brazilera
03-31-2011, 12:42 PM
great story, thanks

aussiemate
03-31-2011, 08:16 PM
good lead in
good story.
:)

MrHorny69
04-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Very nice... thanks for a hot story

megan
04-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Once you have been with another woman - lesbian or bi you will never leave them alone again. It was the first time kissing another girl for the first time for us both. We were both dared and we agreed and we knew we both enjoyed it more than was normal as we licked each others tongues, and my hand touched her breast. It was hotter than with any guy I had been with. Afterwards we both agreed (privately) it was awesome - the guys went mad watching us. We met up again later and went off to a bedroom to see how far we would go. We were both girl/girl virgins but experienced with guys. She and I went at it until we were both naked and we had the ultimate result - oral orgasms. We had never enjoyed sex like it before and I was a confirmed bi girl. We met alone a lot after that and shared ourselves with each other. We could not keep our hands off each other and from lip to lip our tongues and fingers worked wonders on each other. Three and four orgasms in our meetings were not unusual. I enjoy guys but love girls.

matth1987
04-26-2011, 04:20 PM
great story

Ban Mido
06-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Fantastic story

loobinator69
06-17-2011, 09:03 PM
extremely hot.