PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Troy: The Unrated Stories

UltraMan24
02-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Story Disclaimer: I do not own the Troy the movie, nor are the characters representations of those in the movie.

The Legend of Troy: The Unrated Stories
The Feast of Sparta

Codes: Orgy, Cream Pie, Oral

The Spartan's had many things to throw a feast about, peace with their long time enemy Troy, and their king had just gotten married to the most beautiful woman in the land, Helen of Sparta.

Helen was quite the beauty, barely 18 with a slender but toned body. She had ample sized tits, and had a beautiful face. She was the envy of all the women in the land, and was the catch of the decade for Menelaus.

Before the Trojans arrived, Menelaus and Helen decided to finally consummate their marriage. They were in Menelaus bedchamber...

"Mmmmffff" Helen gurgled while swallowing Menelaus' cock. She had given many a blow job before, but not to the king. She had used them to sway many a man before.

Helen's mouth engulfed his swollen cock, and it at this point touching the back of her throat. Helen had gotten so used to swallowing cock that she didn't even gag anymore. Her tongue was gently licking the king's member.

"Oh god... yes." Menelaus groaned in ecstasy.

Helen heard him groan, and knew his end was near. She sucked harder and harder and faster.

"OH GOD I'M GOING!" He shouted

He released several long thick strands of warm cream down her willing throat. Helen had gotten used to the taste of cum and now enjoyed it. Helen slowly removed the king's large member from her throat. To her amazement it stayed hard as a rock.

Helen was certified "pure" and had never had any actual penetrative sex until now. Menelaus slowly lowered her onto his bed. And removed her dress until she was naked. He looked at her, and admired her beauty. Her tits were stupendous, and her pussy laid their waiting for him. Ready for the first time.

Menelaus needed no permission for he was king. He simply started to tease her by rubbing his cock up an down her tight hole. After a few seconds of this he pushed his engorged head into her. Helen let out a whimper.

"This might hurt a little bit," Menelaus said as he slowly started pushing until he felt her hymen.

"Oh god, DO IT!" Helen shouted with lust in her voice.

Menelaus pushed through her barrier, and released a short cry from Helen. He didn't stop and kept on pushing more and more of his cock into her tight pussy as blood trickled down his thigh. When he finally fit his whole cock into her, he started slowly thrusting in and out of her. After about a minute he finally reached a rhythm and started pounding Helen's virgin hole.

This went on for a good 10 minutes. Helen was enjoying her first experience, and was in complete ecstasy. She had orgasmed at least 3 times by now and she was in a complete euphoric pleasure. Menelaus on the other hand had managed to keep his load in him and kept on working his way in and out of her virgin hole.

"Oh god, you have the best pussy out of any woman I have ever fucked!" Menelaus shouted.

After another five minutes of straight fucking, Helen began spasming again,

"Oh god baby I'm cumming!" Helen shouted

Menelaus felt her warm juices pour out of her. He couldn't take it anymore and that coupled with her spasming pussy pushed him over his edge.

"I'M CUMMING!" Menelaus screamed

He pushed his cock as deep as he could into her, and fired off a few strands of semen into her pussy. When he pulled out, she could feel the warm cream flow out of her pussy.

"Fuck..." Menelaus said, exhausted. He would have to wake in a few hours for the Trojans but he didn't care.

It was four hours later, and the party was in full swing. The Trojan Prince Hector sat to the left of Menelaus, as Helen sat on the right. Helen was still smiling from her recent fucking, and was somehow still eager for more. They had just eaten their main course, and now the real fun began.

Menelaus had "acquired" the most beautiful woman in his kingdom, and brought them to his palace. While he would enjoy their company every now and then, it was mostly to keep morale up amongst his guards who would enjoy getting their fix every now and then.

Menelaus brought out his fine collection of women, and stood up.

"Trojans... Greeks, long have we fought, and now we enjoy peace together. Now go have fun with these women, you all deserve it!" Menelaus shouted

The crown started cheering, and they all started ripping off their own clothes. The women were eager to please, and were already naked. In ten minutes, the formal party had evolved into a giant orgy. Everywhere you looked there was pleasure. In a little under an hour, each girl had personally received the loads of at least a dozen men, and they still wanted more.

Helen on the other hand, was rather reserved. She had kept her urges in check, and didn't even mind when Menelaus went to go have sex with one of his servants. She snuck away into her room.

She disrobed nearly instantly, and began massaging her clit. After a few minutes of this she screamed in pleasure... She needed more cock. And at this point Menelaus couldn't satisfy her because he was busy.. Just as she thought that, she heard footsteps in the background.

"Who is here?" Helen said

"It's me."

Helen looked around, and saw the brother of Prince Hector, Paris. She had caught his attention earlier in the feast. And now he had come in on her naked on her bed. Helen thought that Paris was attractive, and couldn't want get fucked.

Helen didn't waste any time, she ran over to Paris, and threw him on her bed. She took of his ceremonial armor, and revealed a massive hard-on. She instantly swallowed his cock. She worked his cock like a pro, and after ten minutes she saw Paris panting and laboring.

"Come on, you're not even close to the real prize!" Helen said

Helen disrobed, and revealed her perfect tits, and clean shaven pussy to the Prince. He almost blew his load right there, but he knew there was more to come.

"Tell me, you want to fuck me!" Helen said

"Oh god, I fucking, want to fuck you so hard!" Paris said

Helen didn't need any more talking, she positioned herself above his cock, and slowly dropped on top of it engulfing the head of his cock in her sweet pussy. Paris couldn't wait any longer and grabbed her hips and slammed her down on his cock. Surprised by the sudden intrusion Helen came right there, letting her juices roll down onto Paris' thighs. Helen bounced up and down on his member cowgirl style. She loved the feeling of a cock in her pussy and couldn't get enough of it.

After nearly ten minutes of bucking up down on Paris' cock Paris flipped over, and was suddenly on top of her. He thrusted repeatedly into her sweet pussy.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Helen said

Paris was happy to oblige her, and began pounding it in her much harder, with great force.

"FUCK ME FASTER!" Helen said

Once again, still happy to oblige, Paris worked cock in and out of her faster. After ten minutes of solid fucking Paris was beginning to sweat and pant.

"Baby I'm gonna cum!" Paris said

"Cum inside me! I want you to fill me up with your cum!" Helen Said

Paris shot off a dozen thick strands of warm cum into her unprotected pussy. It started dripping out, leaving a stain in the bed.

After that satisfying fucking, Helen had just realized what she had done!

"Get out! Now!" She shouted

"Holy Shit, I am gonna fucking die!" Helen said still naked.

"Don't worry, with tits like those, you can get guys to bend over backwards," Paris said gently caressing her magnificent breasts.

"Fucking shit!" Helen said

"Get out! Now! I am the King's wife!" Helen shouted

"You can come with me! Back to Troy! You will be safe, and we could make love every day!" Paris said

Helen began crying hysterically. She was fucked, and not in the good way.

UltraMan24
02-26-2011, 11:53 PM
Story Disclaimer: I do not own the Troy the movie, nor are the characters representations of those in the movie.

The Voyage Home

Codes: Cream Pie, Orgy, Double Penetration, Oral

Quickly realizing her mistake Helen decided to high tail it out of Sparta with her new lover Paris. Paris snuck her on his boat, and had her disguised as a simple slave whom Paris took a liking to. Though her beauty betrayed her.

They were below deck on their trireme, it was private enough that Paris decided to have some fun with Helen. That was until Hector came in.

"Paris! I thought I said you couldn't take fucking whore with us!" Prince Hector shouted!

"Though however beautiful before, though you do look familiar." Hector said quizzically.

There was a thin veil hiding her face, which Hector promptly removed.

"Holy shit! We brokered a truce, from fifty-years of fighting and you take the fucking Kings bitch!" Hector shouted

"We are sailing back now! We need to give this bitch back to King Menelaus!"

"No! Brother I love her! And she loves me! We can hide behind our walls, no Greek army will ever touch us there." Paris said

"Think of how many Trojans must die to keep this whore with you! I cannot allow it!" Hector said, thinking of his people.

"Perhaps, I can change your opinion." Helen said, licking her lips.

"Wha--" Hector was interrupted by Helen taking off his pants.

"Ohhh my, yours is so big. I may not be able to fit it all in my mouth." Helen said lying of course. She was able to fit it all in her mouth like a pro. She didn't gag, like most women would, she took it all.

"Ughhh" Hector groaned

Helen used her skilled tongue to caress his cock while it was covered in her warm moist mouth. Hector couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed the back of her head, and pushed his cock further down. Helen started for the first time in her entire cock sucking career started gagging on his huge cock.

"Oh God... No woman could ever swallow all of it," Hector moaned.

Hector gave Helen the greatest mouth fuck ever. He thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth for a good ten minutes before growing tired.

"I feel like I need a little more convincing," Hector said pointed to her pussy

Helen took of her clothes in a flash, and was instantly naked. Her ample tits swaying around with the boat. She grabbed his cock in his hand and started giving him a hand job as she got ready. Helen got on top of the Prince, and started to take his huge cock in her tiny little pussy.

"Holy fuck! Your tighter than Poly" Hector said speaking about his wife.

"Yeah I know!" Helen exclaimed as she continued riding his cock.

Paris stood there in the back stroking his cock before he got a great idea. He walked up behind Helen, and admired her beautiful and well toned ass. He put the head of his rock heard cock at the entrance to her ass and pushed a little.

"OHHH!!!" Helen shouted

Paris did not care, he shoved more of his cock into her virgin ass.

"Holy shit! This is even tighter than your pussy" Paris exclaimed as he bottomed out inside of her.

Within a few minutes he and Hector was moving in a perfect rhythm inside of this beautiful queen. Hector started massaging her amazing tits as he continued to fuck her.

Three of Hector's lieutenants saw the show that was taking place and started stroking their own cocks. Helen ushered them over. She took another one in her mouth, and started jacking off the other two with her two hands. In a little under a week Helen had went from innocent little virgin to human fucking machine.

Hector kept on fucking her sweet little pussy, while Paris moved in and out of her ass. In ten minutes and a few of Helen's screams later, all parties were panting. Hector was the first to go firing off a voluptuous amount of cum into her pussy, much to Helen's dismay.

"Fuck, I don't have any birth control potions, I left them all in Sparta!" Helen cried out as she reached her fifth orgasm of the day.

"It's fine, we will just have our druid cook some up when we get to Troy." Paris said

Hector lifted Helen off him and got dressed. The lieutenant in her mouth took his place fucking this queens tight little pussy.

"OH GOD, I AM CUMMING!" Said the lieutenants in her hands.

Helen gladly took both of their loads on her face. They each fired a few thick strands of cum onto her. Helen gobbled it all up and swallowed without protest.

The lieutenant in her pussy had reached a nice rhythm with Paris, and kept on fucking for another ten minutes. Then the lieutenant in her pussy started spasming. His cock firing out half a dozen thick strands of cum in her.

Paris who had managed to stay for this long pulled out of her ass, and moved swiftly into her pussy. He drove his cock in her like a piston for another five minutes before finally filling her up with his cum.

"I guess you can come with us to Troy," Hector said

Helen nodded and cleaned the cum from her hair.

Landy
02-27-2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing your story.

UltraMan24
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM

Home at Last

After a few fun filled days of sailing back. Prince Hector's ship had finally returned to Troy. As he was disembarking on the beach he stopped a took a long breathe. He noticed a few guards near the temple, and some meager defenses on the beach. They would all be gone when the Greeks land.

The march to Troy was solemn, everyone there knew war was upon them and it was up to Hector to tell his father. Priam would be happy regardless, he could hide behind his huge walls. Walls that no Greek had ever managed to break, but there were always times for first.

Upon arriving in Troy Hector and Paris were greeted like the Prince's they were. All the women of Troy simply started at the beautiful Helen, Paris' new trophy wife. After a few minutes they had reached the Palace.

"Father, I regret to inform you that war may be upon us." Hector said to Priam, pointing to Helen.

"Oh my, you are beautiful." Priam laughed while going up to her, and squeezing one of her ample tits.

"Thank you my lord," Helen said

"Father, Agamemnon finally has a reason to declare war on us. He will bring an army of Greeks to pillage our city. We must get ready" Hector Said

"Non-Sense, the Greeks dare not touch our walls. They are impervious, we should have some fun until then."

Just then Briseis came into the palace.

"Cousin!" Paris shouted as he ran over to her, and kissed her on the lips

"Briseis has become servant of Apollo, swearing to remain chaste. She left many a man in Troy wanting more," Priam said

"Perhaps, we should celebrate!" Paris said.

"No I must go to the temple right away, Apollo demands it." Briseis said

"Paris perhaps you should get some rest, you have had a long voyage. And perhaps this lovely Helen can make you happy," Priam chuckled, once again massaging Helen's lovely tits.

"Ohhh my," Helen said groaning.

Paris and Helen walked into Paris rather large room. There was a huge bed in the middle.

"Oh God, I forgot my clothes!" Helen said

"No problem, you won't need many. My Father has a strict dressing policy. Here put this on." Paris said, throwing her two pieces of clothes..

She put on the small robe. It barely went past her hips, and there was no underwear. Her sweet teenage pussy would be in almost plain sight. Not only that but the top was very "fitting" to say the least. Her tits could be made out almost perfectly. There was almost nothing left to imagination.

"I don't know why you even bothered to put those on." Paris said slapping on his bed.

Helen knew instantly what he wanted. She pulled off her top seductively revealing her amazing tits.

"Let's try something different," Paris said

Helen got on all fours, and seductively crawled to him, her tits swaying with each movement. When she got to him, she undid the clothe holding his pants together. His robe opened to reveal his cock which was ready for this beauty.

Helen opened her mouth, and began sucking on her prize. Eliciting groans from Paris. She worked his cock like a pro. Using her warm, wet mouth to pleasure the Prince. Paris started bucking his hips in and out of her warm mouth. He went faster and faster, causing muffled sounds to leave the gorgeous queens mouth. He started panting, and laboring. Helen lifted her head off his cock. She started stroking it with her hand, she wanted her creamy reward.

"Ughhhhhh, I'M CUMMING!" Paris shouted, firing off four thick strands of cream onto his queen.

"Oh come on! We didn't even fuck yet!" Helen said.

"I got more in me," Paris said

Helen flung herself onto the bed and opened her legs revealing her sweet pussy to Paris. Paris wasted no time and hoped onto the bed. He positioned himself to place his swollen cock into her willing pussy. He teased her a little bit by rubbing his head up and down her pussy to moisten it up.

"Stop teasing and just fuck me!" Helen said biting her lips seductively

Paris plunged right into her. Helen groaned in orgasmic pleasure, she wasn't an expert at it but she loved sex. She couldn't get enough cocks in her. Paris continued to plow her tight love hole. He moved in and out of her and kept on pumping her with his cock.

"OHHH GOD I'M GOING!" Helen shouted spraying her warm juices onto Paris' cock.

But Paris kept on going. He kept on fucking her with his cock. He moved had established a great rhythm fucking Helen to her hearts content. He began panting, while thrusting her tight pussy.

"Fucking, I want to feel that fucking cum on my stomach!" Helen shouted reaching her second orgasm of the night.

Paris couldn't take it anymore, her muscles were contracting around his cock, and her spasming pussy was spraying her juices on his cock. He began panting.

"Ughhh I'm going!" Paris said

He pulled out, and fired off even more cum onto her belly. Helen loved that feeling, and groaned in pleasure. Paris collapsed in pleasure, and fell asleep on his rather large bed.

After that extreme fucking, Helen left the room ass naked to try and find a basin of water. She wandered the palace for ten minutes hearing all sorts of whistling and cheering. Every man loved her toned and slender body. Even more so they loved the fact that this bitch was covered in cum.

She walked into the planning room. To see a dozen or so old Generals.

"I am looking for a water basin," Helen said still naked

Each general's jaw dropped upon seeing this beauty.

"I'll tell you where it us, if you give me something in return." Said on of them.

They all started smiling,

"What is it you men could possibly want," Helen said rubbing her exposed pussy and tits.

Helen knew exactly what they wanted, she walked over to the one general and pulled off his pants. She used her skilled hands and started jacking him off. All the other generals instantly pulled off their pants. Their cocks ranged from a huge 11 inch monster, to a modest 6 inch one. She was still massaging her clit with her other hand.

"Come over here, I got a scratch hands just can't satisfy." Helen purred.

The generals almost blew their load right there. But there was more to come. The General stuck his massive 11 inch cock straight into her pussy. And did not relent. He started to thrust in and out of her. While the other Generals began surrounding her in a circle. One of them was lucky enough to put it in her tight little ass.

"Holy fuck!!! This bitch is tight!" The one in her sweet little pussy exclaimed.

She took position and ushered the other general to put it in her ass.

"OH GOD YES! FUCK ME HARDER!" Helen exclaimed. She was getting double penetrated again, and she loved every second of it. Meanwhile she took another general in her mouth, and started jacking off two more with her hands. Helen was a pleasure machine.

After ten minutes all the Generals were panting and in unison started talking

"3...2...1..." And just like that, they all fired off their loads. One into her tight little pussy, another one in her ass. And the other 3 just fired theirs off on her beautiful little face.

The other 6 generals now replaced the Generals that had just blown their loads onto this beautiful queen. In under five minutes Helen was back to being double penetrated. By the end of this sex filled night, Helen was covered in General cum, and was still ass naked.

"There was a water basin in your room," The General said

"I feel like I should have known that," Helen said, still covered in cum...

UltraMan24
02-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Feel Free to post comments, the next addition should be up later tonight...

joey88
02-27-2011, 03:07 PM
Good story so far.

Suggestion: Needs more girls

UltraMan24
02-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Good story so far.

Suggestion: Needs more girls

There will be, just the story didn't permit any others beside her...

UltraMan24
02-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Story Disclaimer: I do not own the Troy the movie, nor are the characters representations of those in the movie

Siege of Troy

A scout was posted 24/7 on the beach to look for any approaching Greek fleet. After a few days of waiting he saw it. It was a massive armada 1000 ships strong. Probably carrying 50,000 Greek Soldiers.

The Scout got on his horse a rode back to Troy. He stormed into the palace looking for Hector. He looked in the planning room, he looked in the throne room, and he finally found him in his private quarters having some "fun" with his wife.

"Sir!" The scouted shouted a little embarrassed about walking in on Hector

"Go Away! Can't you see I am busy!" Shouted Hector

"But this is important"

"Well then wait outside," Hector shouted

The scout did as ordered and walked outside. Hector turned to his wife.

"Now where were we?" Hector asked

"We were at the point where you take off your pants," Polydora replied

While not as beautiful as Helen, Polydora was no joke either. She was still smoking hot by any means, and a nice larger rack than Helen. She was also a little taller, and much more experienced in the sack.

Polydora walked over to Hector sexily, and undid the belt holding up his pants. They dropped instantly and revealed his rock hard cock. Polydora immediately put his monster into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Ughhh, you are so good at sucking cock," Hector said

"mmff," Polydora let out a jumbled response still with her head still bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Oh god," Hector groaned

Polydora sucked on his cock for a good ten minutes before Hector decided he wanted more. Hector using all of his strength picked up his wife and pushed her against the wall and pushed his cock into her pussy right there. Pinning her against the wall with his cock Hector kept on pushing into her tight little pussy.

"Holy Fuck! You are tighter than ever," Hector groaned in ecstasy

"I know right," Polydora replied

Hector couldn't support her weight anymore, so he once again picked her up by her thighs and dropped her on the bed. His cock not leaving her tight hole once the process. When they were back on the bed he picked up right where they had left off and began thrusting in her.

"Oh god baby, I'm going!" Polydora shouted

Her pussy started spasming and let her juices flow all over Hectors cock. Hector couldn't take the increase pressure and started panting.

"I'M CUMMING!" Hector shouted pushing his cock as far into her as humanly possible then releasing six thick strands of semen straight into her pussy.

After that little escapade, Hector got dressed and found the soldier still waiting outside his room. With his pants at his ankle.

"Erm... You wanted something?" Hector said

"Urmm... Yeah the Greeks are coming, I spotted one of their ships in the ocean." The Scout said

And with that information Hector ran to the barracks to assemble his troops.

The Soldier peered around the corner to see Polydora ushering him in the room to help finish him.

"Myrmidons! Get ready to land!" Achilles shouted

Achilles' ship was the first to land on the Trojan beach. He and his loyal myrmidons jumped out of the boat. They were being attacked by a hail of arrows from the Trojan archers. They formed what was effectively a moving shield, and managed to overrun the Trojan defenses that way.

Achilles worked his way up to the Temple of Apollo, desecrating the statue in front of it.

"The Sun god favors Troy, take any treasure you can!" Achilles shouted.

Achilles looked in the distance and saw a large amount of cavalry.

"They'll be here in twenty minutes, no looting until they are dead." Achilles said.

He walked into the temple himself, and heard whimpering in the main chamber. He looked inside the dark temple and found Briseis crying in the corner.

"Who are you?" Achilles said softly

She couldn't stop crying to respond.

"Are you a servant of Apollo," Achilles asked

She nodded. Just then Achilles had a great idea, he could get revenge on Apollo just by fucking his little chaste servant. Achilles ran over to Briseis and picked her up much to her dismay. She began crying hysterically as Achilles took off the robes she was wearing.

Achilles let her down on the cold ground while she was still naked. Achilles stopped and admired her beautiful body, and contemplated this. After about a minute he didn't really care anymore, he took off his own armor, and went straight to work.

He only pushed his head into her tight little pussy before reaching her virginity. With one push he broke through it releasing cries from the struggling Briseis. But after the pain came pleasure and Briseis stopped squirming. She instead kept still and enjoyed what was happening. She had broken her promise to Apollo, but she didn't care.

Achilles disregarding the servant kept on thrusting in and out of her tight little hole. Eliciting moans from the former virgin.

"Fuck, yeah like that!" Briseis shouted in pleasure. A euphoric feeling filled her body, and her pussy started spasming and released her juices straight onto Achilles' cock.

Achilles had gotten used to this, and kept on plowing her tight little pussy with his monster cock. After ten minutes he started panting, and began laboring with each thrust.

"Fuck! Yeah I'm going inside of you!" Achilles shouted

He thrusted hard and pushed his cock as far into her as he could and fired off his load straight into her pussy.

"God, I've never actually fucked a virgin before... I think I will keep you," Achilles said.

"Eudoras, come here, and put this bitch in my tent. Do what you want with her, no violence though." Achilles said. Eudoras smiled, as he escorted her back to the beach.

"Sir, Hector is coming with his cavalry."

"Lure him in," Achilles said.

UltraMan24
03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Legend of Troy: The Unrated Stories
Trojan Walls

With the Greek army rapidly approaching the gates of Troy, everyone was on the lookout. When a scout finally saw the Greek army approaching the gates of Troy he ran to find Hector.

"Hector! Sir, The Greeks are coming,"

"I'll be there shortly." Hector said

"Come back alive my Prince, and there will be a sexy reward," Polydora said seductively

"I will try," Hector said smiling at his beautiful wife.

Hector left his room and went searching for Paris. After looking in most of the Paris he went into Paris' room and saw Helen standing there ass naked.

Helen had a wicked grin on her face as she walked behind Hector with her hands behind her back swaying her hips sexily. Hector watched as Helen crawled towards him and was right in front of him him on her knees with sexy smile on her face.

“What the---”, stuttered the Hector as he felt Helen pull at the waistband of his pants.

Helen didn’t even need to say a word; Hector had no objections to what was coming next. She undid the clasp holding up Hector's pants and pulled them to his feet. With one hand she reached in and grabbed his growing erection as she pulled down his underwear with her other hand.

“Ohhh that’s a big one”, said Helen as she eyed her prize with excitement. Helen started to rub the Hector’ shaft up and down as she looked directly into his eyes with lust. Helen could see the expression of complete glee in the Hector’s eyes as she continued to rub his shaft with growing rapidity. Feeling that his cock was now at its maximum potential, Helen opened her mouth wide and started to suck on the tip of the Hector's cock. Helen could hear Hector groaning in pleasure as she started to inch his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it was hitting the back of her throat and her nose was touching the Hector’s toned abs with every stroke.

“Ohh yeah, ohhh yeah, ohhhh yeah”, said Hector in complete ecstasy as he felt the pressure building deep in his loins.

“UNGHHH” groaned Hector as he felt his swollen cock being jammed down the young teenager’s throat. The pressure was evidently too much for him as he could no longer hold back the torrent of pressure. With one last gasp he unloaded load after load of his cum down the Helen's throat directly into her stomach.

"How's that for encouragement?" Helen said

"That was amazing," Hector replied leaving the room completely forgetting his intentions.

As Hector left Paris came in from the bathroom,

"Helen who was that, that was here?"

"It was Hector, the Greeks are coming," Helen said

"Holy shit!" Paris said

He ran out the door towards the Gates

Helen decided to slip on her clothes before going to the Walls to watch. These form fitting clothes really brought out her pert little tits, and left a nice outline of her pussy.

As the battle raged below them Helen, Polydora, and numerous other slave women were with the King watching the battle on top of the walls. The king nearly burst into tears as Paris crawled away from the vengeful Menelaus. Angry that his bitch was taken from him in the middle of the Night Menelaus had asked his brother for help. Agamemnon managed to assemble an army of 50,000 men to march on Troy.

"I can't bear to watch this any more, Why don't we do something more fun," King Priam said

"Why don't you two take off your shirts," Priam commanded

They did as they were told, Polydora and Helen took off the already form fitting clothes to reveal their tits to the king who was more than happy.

"Nice... I can see why Paris had an eye for you," Priam said pointing to Helen.

Priam's hand moved towards Helen's exposed tits and starting rubbing them. Helen was clearly enjoying it.

"Why don't you use that mouth of yours for something useful," The King said, removing a belt that held his robe together. Helen smiled, she loved giving blow jobs. And would do anything to please the king. So Helen rubbed the kings shaft until it got to its maximum potential than opened her mouth wide and started sucking on the head.

Helen wanting to show the king her talent decided to take it all in. She worked more and more of his royal cock into her throat until there was nothing more. All while Polydora was watching. She had stripped off her remaining clothes and started rubbing her clit.

"Poly, ughhh, Why don't you make yourself ohhhhhh, useful and help this young lady," Priam said

Polydora blushed as she crawled over to the king and started kissing him on the lips.

Helen pulled the kings swollen meat out of her tired mouth.

"Now why would you do that," Priam said

Helen stripped off the rest of her clothes and was in plain sight of the king who was clearly enjoying this. She got on top of the king and started riding him there.

"Oh you sure know how to make a man happy!" Priam shouted in pleasure.

Priam just sat there and let Helen do all the work. Helen, almost reading the Priam's mind, began to work even harder to get herself off. She was moaning like a whore after five minutes of hard fucking, and after one hard thrust, she screamed in pleasure as she reached her goal of release. She stopped there as she felt her juices roll out of her pussy and onto the Priam's lap.

Helen got up off the kings lap and put her clothes back on. Polydora on the other hand was ready to finish the king off. Right after Helen removed herself from the king Poly hopped right on the kings shaft and started riding him like Helen had before.

After ten minutes of hard fucking Priam could barely take it anymore. With one final thrust he shoved his cock as far into Polydora as possible and fired off his load straight into her pussy.

Just as that happened the army started cheering as they had just routed the Greeks. After seeing Helen put her clothes back on the king decided to interrupt.

"Helen and Polydora, I have a new dress code just for you two. When you are in the palace you are to have no clothes on at any time." Priam said with a wicked smile on his face

The Sandman
01-06-2013, 11:37 PM
great job

Archfiend
01-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Neat story and while your style references to UrbanChaos and ultimately Avatrek are obvious, shows you learnt from two excellent writers. Continue!
Oh btw. Hector's wife was Andromeda, but that is just a point on the side