PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in the Park [MFF] (Humiliation) (Femdom)

_memories.
03-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Just recently I invested in a decent camera. My good friend Destiny and her friend Natalie decided they'd like me to do a photoshoot with them to test it out. They're gorgeous girl; both 18, brunettes, skinny with blue eyes and freckles. They could almost be twins!

We decided to shoot in a park nearby. It's pretty secluded as not many people know about it and it's a difficult and almost hidden entrance. I couldn't wait to get these girls on camera; they've never been the type to protest a little sexiness.

At first, we got tons of beautiful photos. They would pose ontop of rocks, climb on eachother's shoulders and hang from tree branches. Destiny gave Natalie a cute kiss on the cheek as I snapped a picture.

"Ok, now let's try a little tongue." I joked.

The girls laughed and Natalie gave her a quick peck on the lips. I cheered. Destiny, unsurprisingly pulled her closer and began kissing her deeply as I snapped away.

"These are great shots!" I chuckled.

"I bet they are." Destiny smirked.

"Alright ladies, let's show a little skin huh?" I laughed, winking at the girls.

It was all fun and games. The girls giggled sitting on a rock as Destiny fell ontop of Natalie, kissing her still. She slipped a hand up Natalie's shirt. The camera shutter echoed through the park. Natalie began to spread her legs as Destiny thrusted into her. I was getting stiff watching these girls.

The girls whispered to eachother. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Just as soon as I thought Destiny's shirt was coming off they both jumped down from the rock.

"Let me get a photo of you and Destiny!" Natalie shouted.

I was confused, but went along with it. Natalie snapped a picture of Destiny and me leaning against the stone wall. I wondered why they were giggling so much when Destiny looked up at me and gave me a kiss, looked at me with those sexy adorable eyes and slid her hand down the front of my jeans. Pulling them down just enough that my pubic area was in clear view as Natalie snapped another picture.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Don't worry about it!" Destiny whispered as the girls giggled.

She gave me another kiss and pushed me up against the wall. She looked my body up and down, and started to slide my shirt up. I could hear the camera clicking away but I didn't resist. She kissed my chest as I pulled my shirt off over my head. My shook in arousal, my dick started to swell as she slid her way down onto her knees in front of me.

Destiny looked up at me with those shiny blue eyes as she pulled my jeans down, revealing a hard 8 inch dick. Giggling is heard as more photos are being taken. She grabs onto my cock for just a few seconds until she pulled my jeans down quickly, giving me an immediate sense of awareness. I quickly bent down to pull my jeans back up as Natalie walked over and pushed me onto my ass.

Destiny quickly put her hands on my chest, keeping me laying exposed on the ground as the camera clicked away. Natalie pulled out some climbing rope from my bag and began tying my hands behind my back as I struggled. Destiny posed fully clothed for the camera, smiling next to my naked body, holding onto my hard dick like it was a prop.

She sat on my chest, stroking my dick for the camera -- getting her face ever so close to my pulsing rod, screaming for her attention. I moaned in anxiety as she stroked my cock, just touching her tongue ever so lightly, I longed for more, I wanted that thing down her throat, but she made me wait.

"Here, Natalie, its your turn now!" Destiny giggled.

They traded places as Natalie crawled between my legs, grasping my thick cock with her tiny hands. She smiled at me and gave my balls a lick. She slid it between her tits, over top of her t-shirt.

"You want that?" Natalie asked.

"Say it, tell me you want it." She demanded.

"I want it! Give it to me! Please!" I begged.

She pulled her top down. Out came a nice pair of b-cups. She slid up to me and stuck her nipple in my mouth, thrusting up and down the underside of my cock. She pulled her shirt back up. The girls flipped me over, grabbed my legs and dragged me up to a point where my ass was propped up in the air. Being at this strange angle, I still couldn't stand up.

The girls laughed as they took more pictures. They took turns coming up to me and humiliating me by thrusting at me from behind.

"Ok, time to flip back over!" Destiny told me as she twisted my legs around.

Natalie started whispering to Destiny again, I heard them laughing even harder.

"What the hell are you guys doing to me?!" I shouted.

"Relax, we're just having a little fun!" They told me.

I heard them going into their purses, giggling uncontrollably. I looked over and saw Destiny pull out a big chrome vibrator. Destiny walked over to me and placed it next to my dick.

"It's nearly the same size!" She shouted in laughter.

She turned it on and ran it across my balls, my dick started to get harder as it ran up my shaft.

"Look, he likes it." She smiled.

Natalie reclaimed the camera as she started taking photos of me in this embarassing situation.

"No, please don't!" I shouted quietly.

"He wants it!" She giggled.

She lead the tip of the vibrator down to the crack of my ass and I started to squirm. I heard laughter while the camera was in use as the tip made its way into my ass. I couldn't help moaning as she pushed it softly in, deeper.

"Ahhhh, mmmm!"

"He loves it!" Natalie laughs.

Destiny tortured me. Sliding it in and out. I brought my head up to see her looking at my face. She took my dick in her other hand and ran her tongue up my cock. I moaned louder. I felt my dick become much warmer as I watched Destiny's lips reach the bottom of my shaft. I felt it run straight down her throat.

"Ahhh fuck!!" I shouted, moaning in absolute ecstacy.

Destiny pulled my cock out of her throat as hot cum sprayed into the air, unloading on my chest, running down my neck as I breath.

Destiny untied my hands as I laid there catching my breath. The girls ran off with my camera into the woods, leaving me there to clean myself up and dress myself alone. Then off to find out where they went.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I'm off to the park to take some photos of myself!

mcdragon2
03-01-2011, 07:55 AM
awesome

davesmistress
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Good new addition

thanks

tech
03-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Nice, part 2 would be great.

netbum2
03-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice story. More please. What happens next?