PDA

View Full Version : How I became a cum slut

bttm4u2
03-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Well I remember the first time a friend and myself showed each other our cocks in their backyard one evening. I had the feeling he liked guys a lot and after we got hard he held cocks together and started rubbing therm.
After that I wondered about guys and their cocks a lot. I started going to the Y for lunch and watched men and their cocks, sat in the steam room naked and looked at other men. I made sure to go on naked swim days so I could look at all their cocks. I even got massages from a guy so I could feel what a man touching me felt like.
Then I started going to a XXX theater and bookstore place. I would at first go into the rooms where u could watch women so I appeared normal. Then one day a guy opened the door and saw me jacking off and then he closed the door. Then I went out and looked in other rooms that had open doors and saw this guy watching a fuck film with guys. So I opened the door and he looked at me and smiled and didn’t reach to close the door so I stepped in with him. Then I saw his cock hanging out and it was a nice 7 inches cut. So I closed and locked the door and reached over and started stroking his cock as I looked at him as he was watching the guys on the screen play with each other. He got hard and started leaking pre-cum as I stroked his cock. He then said I hope you like that because you’re making me hot to cum. So for the first time in my life I bent over and sucked a man’s cock. It was nice but then as I sucked the head it got bigger and bigger and he started fucking my mouth and forcing it into me. I took as much as I could but then started gagging and he pulled out and looked at me and I said sorry not used to it. He smiled and stuck his cock back in my mouth and started slowly fucking me again as I started trying to take more and more of it into me. He got all of it in me eventually and I was amazed that I had 7 inches of cock in my mouth and throat. It felt hot and I wanted more of it. He was fucking me with a rhythm now and I was enjoying the feeling as he fucked me. He kept this up for a few minutes and then I felt his balls swell up in my hand and then he grabbed the back of my head and held me as he drove into my mouth and started shooting his cum into me. I tried to swallow fast but gagged again and lost some but swallowed a lot. After he finished I licked him clean and wiped the spill off my face and swallowed it too. He smiled thanked me fixed his clothes and left. As he opened the door I realized I was still naked from waste down and a guy standing the hall saw me. The guy leaving pushed the door to but it didn’t catch. I was standing there still watching the film for a minute and rubbing my cock when the door opened and it was the guy form the hall. He looked at me, my cock and my ass and stepped in. I continued to look at the film where one guy was fucking the other guy with a passion. I felt the guy touch my cock and rub the head which was wet with pre-cum and then he caressed my ass. He was standing behind me and I heard his clothes hit the floor, and felt his cock head on my ass cheeks. I eased one leg out of my pants where they lay on the floor so I could spread my legs apart. As I did so I felt him rub his cock head up and down my ass crack and he reached around me to play with my cock as well. He kept doing this for a few minutes and I felt his wetness from his leaking cock head. For a moment I turned and leaned over to suck his cock, I was beginning to be a cocksucker bitch. He had a nice thick cock head on about 6 or 7 inches and I sucked it greedily for a few minutes till he pushed me away turned me around again. I felt him put some cream into my asshole as lube, and then he started to place his cock head at my anus. My virgin anus as I had only fingered it till now. I felt him push his cock head into my ass slowly till it popped into me and then he held it there for a couple of minutes. I guess he was enjoying the feeling of my tight virgin asshole, it felt huge in me and I was rock hard myself at that point. Then he started to push more into me, an inch in then out then more in and out till he had the full-length of his cock buried in my ass as I felt his balls against my ass cheeks. Wow was I full of cock and was feeling like a bitch in heat. I wanted him to really fuck my ass with that lovely cock. I felt like I had been waiting for this all my life as he buried his cock in me and played with my cock. I knew the thrill of having a man bury his cock in my ass/pussy. He started fucking me and he was gentle about it now that he had me opened up he wanted my ass and was taking it with his cock. He fucked me like a pile driver as he shoved his cock in and out of my asshole using his full length in and out. I felt his cock swelling up in my pussy hole. I loved the feeling of him getting bigger as he fucked me hard and deep. He suddenly started fucking me faster and harder driving his cock deep into my ass and pulling it out to the head and then plunging it back all the way time and again. He was fucking in such a way as to hit that spot in a man that makes him want to cum with each stroke. I felt my cock swelling too. Then he jammed his cock all the way in my asshole and held me tight as I felt him pump his load of cum in to my pussy hole. It felt like he came forever in my ass and then he just held it there in my cunt hole. He wasn’t in any hurry to pull out of me it seemed. I felt him slowly lose hardness and shrink from my asshole with a small pop he was out and I could feel a bit of warm cum run down my legs. I had been fully fucked as any woman would have been and wanted more. I turned and cleaned his cock for him and he dressed as the other guy had and opened the door to leave. Again there I stood naked and exposed for anyone in the hall looking to see. And yet I had not a care as I wanted to be seen I realized for the first time in my life what I really wanted. This guy didn’t even bother to push the door to but left it half open. I started to close it some when I saw this older black man looking in at me. I stood naked with a hard on and cum running down my legs if you looked there. He was looking straight at me as I turned and showed my ass to him and waited to see what would happen. In a moment he entered and closed the door without locking it, hmmmmm. He felt my cock and ass as the other had done. Then I heard a zipper and felt a larger cock at my ass crack. Having seemed black men’s cocks before I imagined what his size was. I wanted to turn and look but instead decided to just enjoy what was to come. As his large cock head was between my cheeks he felt my smallish cock and chuckled as he said you’re about to have a man in your boy pussy. I gulped and sighed and spread my legs as much as I could as I felt him put large hands on my cheeks and spread them wide open as he pushed his cock into me. I was amazed and flushed hot as t=his large cock entered me and he didn’t hold back as he shoved it all the way into me in one thrust. It was a good thing I thought that I had been fucked already and had cum lubing me or I would have been torn open probably. He was huge in thickness and length as he fucked my pussy with his cock. He said how you like having 11inches of cock in you boy. And I said I loved it and it was fantastic feeling him fuck me. Suddenly I heard the door open and had no idea who was looking at me being fucked by this large black man. I heard him say she has a nice tight pussy hole for my cock to fuck good and deep. I heard another man say really looks nice with your black cock in her white pussy hole did you have any trouble getting in her. He said no she is a tight but good fit. Then I heard the other guy say I wonder how well she sucks cocks, and my guy said why don’t you find out and I thought I am about to find out what it’s like to be fucked and suck a cock at the same time after having just sucked two cocks so far today. Then I heard another zipper and suddenly another large black cock was in front of me it looked like 10 inches of thick black cock uncut. I gulped a breath and then he was pushing the head into my mouth. I opened as wide as I could and he began to push more into my mouth and throat. I had to push him back a bit to try to adjust to his size and he waited a moment and then began to push in again. I couldn’t believe I had a black man in my ass and in my mouth at the same time on my first day of taking men! The man in my ass had been slowly fucking me while his friend, they had to be together I figured, was slowly fucking my face. When he had more than I thought I could take in my mouth and throat he began to fuck in and out of me too and now they were in a rhythm of fucking me top and bottom it seemed. As I was being a total fuck toy for them I realized they could do whatever they wanted with me and I had to please them. I also realized I wanted them to fuck me completely as they would any woman. I wanted to be a woman for men to use and fuck as much as they wanted too. I liked sucking cocks and swallowing meds cum and having them fuck my ass like a woman’s pussy. I now knew I was a total cock whore for men to use to fill with their cum and piss if they wanted too. I wanted to be fucked full of cum, swallow cum and be pissed on and in too.
I had come to the XXX place to get off and instead found what I really wanted was men and their cocks full of cum fucking me full of cum. I loved seeing men pee and wanted them to pee on me and in me too.
After the two black men had cum they switched places and each fucked me again. Then the man in my ass said he had to piss and did so in my ass. I felt his warm piss filling me up and when he finished and pulled out I again felt cum and now piss too run down my legs. They wiped themselves off using my clothes and then went to leave. As they opened the door again there I was naked, I heard them say loudly she sure is a good cock sucking cunt as they walked away leaving the door wide open. I turned around to look and there were no less than six men in the hallway looking at me with cum stains on my face and cum down my legs. I heard one say boys she needs be fucked some more and she looks like she enjoys sucking cocks too. So my first day as a cocksucker whore was also to be my first gangbang too it seems as I smiled at them and leaned over to start sucking another cock and waiting for another man to fuck my pussy. So if you think I am a total whore you are right and this is a true story of how I learned to love men and their cocks.

April
03-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the new story, and thanks for jumping in and posting with us :)

:wave: Welcome to SSP, hope to see you around the threads.

I would make a suggestion though... try to break up your story into paragraphs as it makes it a lot easier for people to read, and run a quick spell check before you post.