PDA

View Full Version : A horny man for cock

bttm4u2
03-04-2011, 03:43 PM
:lew:A horny man for cock

Have you ever been in a XXX bookstore booth with the door unlocked or partially open while you stood there with your pant down around your ankles? Playing with your cock while watching a video of men sucking and fucking each other with your naked ass facing the door and wondering who might see it and decide that you needed to be fucked.
I have many times and enjoyed whoever came in fucked my ass good and left full of cum. On this day I had gotten out of class early and drove to the bookstore as I was horny and wanted cum in me. I wanted to suck cocks and get fucked too. So I went in got tokens and entered a booth and practically stripped. As I stood there waiting for an interested guy to enter I felt the door open and close a couple of times, never looking back so as to scare the guy. Instead I just let the offer of my bare ass suffice. Then the door opened and stayed open as whoever it was took me in, ten I felt him behind me and the door closed and locked. I stood waiting and playing with my cock, then I heard his zipper and his pants hit the floor. He stepped up close to me and I felt his cock not hard yet but there and he started touching me and rubbing my ass and putting a finger then two in my ass. I turned halfway to him and saw a nice black man with a very nice cock. I reached over and touched his cock and started to stoke it as he played with my asshole. He grew to about 8inches cut and big around.
As he continued to finger my ass I leaned over and sucked the head of his cock, licking the length and caressing his balls which were very large. As I sucked on his cock I felt it get harder and bigger it was very nice! After a few minutes of sucking his cock he pushed me away and turned me away from him and now started moving his cock head up and down my ass crack. It was wet from sucking and moved freely, and then he added some more spit to my ass and began to push the head into my asshole. It felt huge as I was at first squeezing my sphincter even though I wanted him and then I relaxed a bit and felt the head pop into my asshole.
He let it rest there for a minute as he got ready to fuck me, then he started to push more of it into me and then pull back and push more into me as he got a rhythm going and began to fuck me in earnest. I felt like I had a telephone pole inside me as he fucked it in and out of me. After a few minutes of this I was panting with desire and saying fuck me baby to him. Between him and the guys on the screen I was in fucking heaven. He kept fucking me for what seemed like forever then he began to really fuck me hard and faster and it felt like his cock had gotten bigger and thicker, as I caressed his balls I felt them swollen full. I was saying fuck me fill me with cum come on baby fuck me good. And he was too pounding my cunt with his hard cock as I felt his balls slap my ass went he drove the whole length of his cock into my cunt hole. I could hear him groaning as he fucked me now and then he drove all the way in with his huge cock and held it deep inside me as he shot his load into my cunt. He stayed that way deep inside me for several minutes and then slowly his cock relaxed till it popped out of my cunt.
He cleaned his cock and dressed and I thanked him, he smiled and maybe again sometime opened the door and walked away.
I stood there naked with cum leaking out of my cunt hole and saw another guy standing in the hallway looking at me, knowing he knew I had just ben fucked by the black guy. I smiled at him and turned back to the video without closing the door. I heard steps and he walked in and closed the door. I turned hallway towards him and looked as he pull down his zipper and then his pants. He had a nice 6inch cut cock on him. I reached over to him and started stroking his cock to get it hard, as I did do he asked was he good to you. I smiled and said he fucked me solidly and left me full of his cum. He smiled at me and said you must be a horny bitch. I said I am always horny and a cum slut bitch as well. He reached over to me and pulled my head down towards his cock. So I sat on the stool and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it for him. He relaxed and enjoyed me sucking him for a few minutes and then he started to fuck my mouth. He started slowly driving his cock in and out of my mouth then kept increasing his speed till he was fucking me steadily.
Suddenly we both heard the door opened he hadn’t locked it when he entered. Another guy stood there watching him fuck my face and me naked. Neither of us stopped or said anything to him, so he stepped in and closed the door again. He unzipped and pulled a 7inch cock out and started jacking off while watching us. The guy fucking my face kept doing so and I started jacking off the other guy as well. After a few more minutes the second guy moved behind me and raised me off the stool. The he got behind me and started to put his cock in my wet cunt hole. He had no trouble since it opened well before. He immediately started fucking me hard and fast as he could. Now I was being fucked at both ends and was totally enjoying the sensation.
I was a cum slut getting what she wanted from hard men. Suddenly the guy in my mouth started cumming and he was full of cum shooting it in me almost faster than I could swallow it. Then I heard the guy behind me grunt and drive all the way into my cunt and hold his cock deep in me as he shot his load into me as well. I was getting cum form both ends, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What a great fucking feeling having two cocks filling me with cum at the same time.
After they both finished and cleaned themselves up they dressed and left. Here I was alone again with my thoughts of what I had become. A slut for men’s cocks to fill with cum. And I loved getting fucked and sucking men off.
Did I mention that I was now wearing women’s underclothes as well? I felt that if I was going to be a slut I should dress as one. And I really liked the feeling I had when dressed in women’s clothing as well. And if men saw me wearing them the they would know I was a cum slut.

davesmistress
03-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Small note, try double spacing between your paragraphs and you wont get that wall of words affect.

boss_dong
05-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Made me cum

Drake1965
07-06-2011, 09:47 AM
good story ... I guess its time to go find a bookstore.......

ilovemysexxxx
11-22-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm going to need to make me a trip to the bookstore.

windtracks
12-18-2011, 03:33 PM
that's mind blowing