PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her father III

must66
03-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Debbie and I screwed each other in front of our big picture window without even caring if someone was watching us or not. We both came together and just laid there talking with each other. I looked out the window and happen to see my neighbor watching us from his upstairs window. I didn’t let him know I knew he was watching and I didn’t tell Debbie either.

I kept playing with her so our neighbor could get his eye full of my beautiful wife. I fingered her until she came again. Her legs were spread as wide as they would go and with me opening her pussy lips the neighbor knew what my wife’s cunt looked like.

We finally got up and went a showered. We talked about the next day and kept teasing each other. Me telling her that her father would love to be able to start something with his daughter. She would tell me that she was going to tease him and drive the both of us nuts. We went to bed fucking while we talked of things she might do to incise her father.

In the morning I took my car and moved it around the block. I walked back home and had some breakfast with my wife. After she said she was going to change into her gardening cloths. Hell, I didn’t even know she had gardening cloths. About a half hour later she came back down. She had put on one of my shirts and tied it just below her boobs. White shorts that if you looked close you could see her small patch of hair over her pussy. The shorts were kind of tight except for the leg holes. They flared out so if you were under her you would be able to see her lovely pussy.

What do you think honey, she asked? Your driving me nuts rite now, I told her. Good, that’s one out of two. Her dad pulled up ten minutes later and I hid in the other room. She answered the front door and offered her father a cup of Java. Great, he told her. You look nice honey. In my gardening outfit, she said? My little girl looks good in anything, was his answer. I was thinking, he sure is trying to score some points with his daughter. She brought his cup to the table and bent down to serve it to him. She stayed that way as she looked around. While she looked around her dad looked down her top. I know he had a nice view because she didn’t have a bra on.

She stood up and grabbed a pad of paper and a pen. Holding it in front of her she began talking and writing. Let’s see, weed around the plants. Change both light bulbs under over hang. Take a break. Finish anything that we started. Her father listened to her but his eyes were looking at her shorts. I think he spotted the black patch of her pussy hair. He looked at her and said, what do you mean, finish anything that we started? If we start doing something else I don’t want to leave it unfinished, so I think we should finish it. Oh, all right honey

Out back I had a perfect spot to watch everything and anything that went on. What’s first honey, her dad asks? How about we pull some weeds from around the plants. It wasn’t a big garden, but enough to get down and work at it. Why don’t you start over there daddy and I will take care of this part. Sure honey, no problem. Debbie got down on her knees facing away from her father. Her dad made sure that he was facing her way. My wife was good. She knew it would get to me if she acted as if everything was normal.

Once in a while her father was able to look up the leg hole of his daughter shorts and it was giving him a hard on. After a few minutes she spun around letting him see all of her beautiful tits. He kept watching her even when she lifted her head to ask how he was doing. They had worked their way to each other meeting in the middle of the garden. Debbie looked at her dad and said, first job finished. Let’s stay here and rest a minute honey. Sure dad. She was watching him as he was looking down her top. Is there something wrong daddy, she asks? Oh, oh no honey, I was just thinking of how pretty a daughter I have. Shall we go to project number two? Lead the way baby.

She took out a small folding ladder and put it under the light fixture. She climbed up and untied the knot in the bottom of her shirt. It bloused out and her father could see under it. He was looking at his daughters perfect round tits with nipples hard as rocks. Honey, you are reminding me of many years ago. I remember too daddy. I didn’t want you to stop, but I thought I did something wrong. Oh no baby, I was afraid that you might hate me for touching you. I wanted you to do anything you wanted with me. If I had only known honey. Well, you know now daddy.

He runs his hand up her stomach and squeezes her tits and then her nipples. That’s nice daddy, I like it. I have thought of you all the time honey. Tell me what you thought daddy. I thought of how good you would feel and how it would feel fucking my own daughter. Would you like to fuck your daughter daddy? God yes, baby. Would you like daddy to fuck you. I have wanted to feel your cock inside me since I was a little girl. The climb down the ladder and take each others cloths off.

My God what a body you have, her dad said. I can see why mom was so happy with you. Your cock is huge and fat too. What about Jimmy honey, where is he? He is gone for the next three hours. Take me daddy. Fill me with that huge cock of yours. She was rite, he was huge. I am not a small man with seven inches but her father had a full eleven inches and as big around as a baseball bat.

She hopped up on the table that was a perfect height. He stood in front of her as she took a hold of his cock and brought it to her cunt. God daddy, I want this so bad. I have always wanted to be fucked by someone with a huge cock. I am glad it is yours daddy. She pulls him until the head pops inside her. Oh my God daddy, it feels so fucking good. Is it better than your husbands? I knew he couldn’t wait for his daughter to tell him how much better his is than mine. Give it to me so I can tell you. Fuck me daddy. Her hands are on her father’s butt cheeks and she very slowly pulls him inside her. Going in she tells him, more, more, don’t stop daddy, give it all to me please. I watch her father bury his whole thick cock inside his daughter’s cunt.

I wanted to yell out, fuck her, fuck the bitch, make her scream. I was jacking of like a wild man. Pre cum was flying all over the place. Debbie’s dad was giving it to her good now. Jamming it as far and fast into her and out just as fast. It didn’t take to long before her father said he was ready to cum. Me too daddy. Should I pull out honey, he asks? Oh no, I want it, I want to feel you squirt it all inside me. Cum daddy, cum for your little girl. I’m going to cum all over your big fucking cock I saw the both of them tighten up as he filled his daughter up with his baby making spunk. I had never heard my wife scream like she did. It had to be the best orgasm she has ever had.

As soon as he pulled out she said that just in case I came home early that maybe he should not stay around. He said, he thought she was write. He dressed and she only put on the shirt and walked him to the front door. I hope we can get together again, he asked? You can count on it daddy. She unzipped him and pulled his cock out again. He was almost hard again. She began rubbing his head along her slit. Uuummmm daddy, it feels so good. Do it baby, fuck your father. You want it, take it. Debbie had his cock at her entrance and again pulled him into her. With the door open he pushed her against the jamb and began fucking her with the door open. I could fuck you all day honey. I don’t think I had ever seen a man push and pull his cock in and out of a pussy that fast. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh GGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggooooooooodddddddddddddd, she yelled as he came inside her and came with him.

I couldn’t wait for him to go. I wanted to take her as much as I ever have.

davesmistress
03-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
03-10-2011, 01:36 AM
that was very good,,,,,thanks

el talisman
06-26-2011, 09:06 AM
wonderful story