PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Love (A Vampiric Love Story) by John_Doe

John_Doe
03-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Okay, I've always been fascinated with Vampires and fantasy and creatures of this sort. And I think a female Vampire always has that extra, sexual appeal and passion to them that can bring out a wonderful sexual story.

And always liked to write, so here we go with a story I'm writing. Every chapter won't be a sex scene, just hopefully an enjoyable story to read. :)

Eternal Love (A Vampiric Love Story) by John_Doe

CHAPTER 1

I had never considered myself dangerous, strange maybe but never a bad kind of kid. But all that changed the day I met her, she turned my life upside down. She made my life what I am today..... A Vampire.

My story starts like every other, at the beginning. I was a simple sixteen year old boy, actually quite a shy guy. I kept to myself at home and school which thankfully was over. My home life was pretty bad, I lived with my mother who was an abusive drunken wreck almost every day of her life.

She blamed me for ruining her life, for being born and destroying her hopes and dreams. In truth, it was the alcohol talking, but words still hurt coming from her mouth.

I had just finished school a few weeks ago, and now had to go out and look for a job. I needed to be out of the house, away from my mother most of the time. I could lock myself away in my room for days, but she still came around. Banging on the door, shouting, screaming at me and what a waste of life I was.

I wanted to go away, change my looks, my name, my identity. Become someone new, someone who could do something with their life. The night it first happened, the night I saw her for the first time was the 29th February 2012. A date that would only happen once every four years.

That night, I had heard enough from my mother, as I walked out, slamming the door behind me and just running. Getting away from the words, the anger, the pain I was feeling inside. I ran for a while, as far as my legs would take me. Eventually I had to stop. I wasn’t sure exactly where I was, but up ahead a small cafe was open. I walked towards it, my feet hurting from the running, soft sharp pains running up and down my legs.

As I entered inside, the cafe was small, cozy and almost empty. A few older men sat at the counter, drinking and eating. Drivers of trucks parked outside in the parking lot. I looked around, the stalls to sit empty as I walked down the aisle and sat down at one of them, sliding across the seat as I looked out the window.

“Hey hun, what you want?” A voice called to me as I turned. An older, mid-forties woman in a white and dark pink uniform stood at the side of the stall, looking down at me. A notepad and pencil in her hand. “Hi, just a cup of coffee if that’s okay?” I said. “Sure hun, no problem.” She replied, turning and heading back to the counter.

I checked my money, pulling it out and paying for the drink as she returned with a cup, smoke pouring from the rip of it. “Thanks!” I said as I handed her the money to pay for it. She walked away as I sat there, taking soft sips of the hot drink in this cold dark night drawing in. My mind going around in circles, thinking, hoping, praying for something better to happen in my life. Wondering what I could do next....

Minutes soon flew by, as I sat there, daydreaming of a perfect life. People came and went, customers eating and drinking around me. I leaned forward, my head falling into the palm of my hands. I wanted to cry, but I held it in, trying my best to put on a brave face.

As I lifted my head, I looked up. Several feet away, standing in the doorway. A beautiful young woman stood. Attractive, a slim figure with small perfect breasts for her size, and clothing that showed off her figure. A tight dark T-shirt, underneath an open white blouse, unbuttoned at the front to show off some soft cleavage of her heaving bosom. A short black skirt, over long slender legs under black tights.

Her face was soft, her lips shining in the bright light of the light bulb shining down from above, her eyes give off a deep stare ahead, soft blue in color. A mesmerizing view of a beautiful young woman. She looked around, almost like she was looking for someone. I stared at her, a little too obvious as she turned her head around the room and caught me staring.

I quickly snapped my head down, but knew she had seen me. I carefully looked up, trying to catch another glimpse towards her as she began to slowly walk towards my way. An older rough looking man, a truck driver by his appearance turned around as he saw her. “Hey there sweetchucks. How about a ride in my truck, if you know what I mean?” He said to her, a huge grin on his face.

She stopped as she turned her head to look at him. A soft smile crossed her lips, as I looked up to see what was happening. His hand rose as he wrapped it around her body and tried to pull her into him. With one swift quick movement, his arm was snapped around and bent back as she grabbed his head and slammed it hard into the counter with an almighty crash that sounded around the room. Everyone stopped to stare.

She held his face down, staring out sideways against the counter. His arm bent behind his back, calling out in pain. “Ahh, you crazy bitch!” He screamed at her. She leaned in and whispered something in his ear that only he heard. She stared at his eyes, a deep long stare for several seconds before she released the hold and he stood up. He looked at her, then just brushed past her like she wasn’t there and exited the cafe, walking back to his truck, climbing inside and started up as he drove off down the roadway.

I watched as he left, and like everyone a little shocked at what had just taken place. I turned back to find the woman stood at the side of my stall, looking down at me. I looked up at her, silence fell around the room for several long seconds.

“Hmm, Hi.” I finally mustered up the courage to say. She smiled. “This seat taken?” She asked me, her head gently nodding to the seat opposite and facing me. I shook my head. She turned and slid down upon the seat, sliding across and facing me.

The waitress walked across and looked at her. “Sorry about him, he’s an asshole sometimes. What can I get you hun, on the house?” She asked her. The mysterious young woman kept her eyes on me. “Just a glass of milk will be fine thanks.” She said softly through her parting lips. The waitress walked off, as she returned after several minutes with a glass of milk and placed it on the desk. She left, as the two of us sat there, staring at each other.

At first I felt a little uncomfortable. Her eyes seemingly burning a hole in me as she stared away. “You really know how to take care of yourself don’t you!” I said to her. “I’ve had a lot of practise over my lifetime.” She informed me, a mysterious tone to her voice.

Silence swept the room, almost like time had frozen around us or moving in slow motion. She sipped from her glass of milk, the white texture slipping over her red soft lips and leaving a blemish of whiteness to them in places.

“I’m Steve by the way!” I said, raising my arm and reaching across to her. She looked at me, and raised her own arm, as our hands touched for the first time. Her hand was cold, soft to the touch but a deep coldness to the feel. The first time we touched, something strange happened to me. I felt something, something inside of my body. It’s hard to explain, but inside my chest, I didn’t feel, scared or worried. I felt, a fuzzy warmness to my heart, to my chest and my body.

Pulling away she looked at me. “I am... Juliette.” She finally informed me of her name. “Have we met before?” I asked, just that funny feeling of something, a strange sensation of knowing her in some way. “No. Not in your lifetime.” She informed me, cryptically and a little creepily.

We sat there, for an hour it seemed. Time flying by, silence from both of us, as we just seemed to watch each other. I couldn’t explain it any other way, it’s like we had a connection between us, something from the past crawling it’s way to the top but unable to bring itself to the front and let me know what it was.

The clock ticked, the darkness begin to slowly fade away into early morning. The sun not yet visible, but the time of the night becoming day once more soon set to rise. I looked at the time, it was gone four o’clock in the morning. “Damn. I should get home, it’s almost morning!” I said as I rose up.

Juliette just watched me. She nodded her head, almost in acceptance as I walked past her and left the cafe. I headed home, the feeling of being watched as I made my way through the darkness of night still surrounding me.

Turning down an alleyway I soon found myself in trouble. Ahead, a single guy stepped across blocking my path. I stopped, turned and was going to head back when I saw a figure in the darkness behind me walking towards me. I knew I was in serious trouble, surrounded as my heart beat faster.

“Well look what we have here. I think fun time is about to begin!” One of the goons called out to me. He walked towards me, cracking his knuckles in his hand. I looked at both, unable to escape or run to get away. “Look, I don’t want any trouble guys!” I called out, it didn’t work trying to scare them. They could smell the fear in me.

“Trouble. We don’t want trouble kid, we just want a little fun!” The other spoke out as they both stood several feet away from me. My heart beast almost out of my chest. Sweat dripped down from my forehead, fear building up inside of my body. Then..... My world began to change....

April
03-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for what looks like a great start John… I have always had a huge thing for vampires, well most things supernatural – but vampires… lets just say I would expose my neck for the count anytime ;)

Looking forward to seeing how this tale develops.

John_Doe
03-10-2011, 05:01 AM
Thanks April. I'm sure it's not only your neck you'd expose to a Vampire either :grinno: Then maybe you could bite me :icon162:

Here's a second chapter I wrote.

CHAPTER 2

My heart was beating so fast it sounded like it was going to explode inside of my chest. Sweat poured down my face. I was scared, I knew I was going to take a severe beating, I was never any good at fighting, or able to defend myself. But even then, two against one wasn’t a fair fight.

“Can anyone play this game?” A female voice softly called out from the distance. I turned to look up at the end of the alleyway. The two goons turned their heads and stared ahead.

“Well, look what we have here. A little lady has come out to play. So little Miss. You wanna play with us tonight?” One of the goons called out to her. She continued walking down towards us, no sense of show of fear in her pace or speech.

“I’m game if you are boys. I love to party.” She spoke to them as she came into view. It was Juliette, as her eyes stared down towards me caught in the middle. She stopped several feet away. Staring, watching the three of us. I was unsure what was going to happen next, scared and yet, a sense of safety began to creep into my body. Like everything would be alright now she was here.

“We can do this one of two ways boys. One. You walk away and I let you.” She started off saying, as the two goons laughed at her offer. “Let us? Your saying we can just walk away from this little fun. Who do you think your messing with lady?” One goon replied with accompanied laughter.

“So you want to go with option two?” She added. “Yeah, what is option two then?” The goon asked. She leaned her head to one side, staring at them both. “Simple. I kill the two of you with my bare hands.” She spoke with a sense of aggression in her tone.

The two goons looked at her, and laughed again. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t bare to watch, as I stood frozen in time, and kept to myself leaning against the wall. I heard the noise though, the screaming, the fear in the tone of their voices calling out to stop. The sound of what seemed like flesh being torn apart.

I wanted to open my eyes, to see but I wasn’t sure in reality if it was the right thing to do. The sounds were harrowing, scary and fearful to hear. After several seemingly long seconds it ended to silence. I heard soft footsteps walking towards me, and stopping in front.

A voice, her voice spoke to me, softly more than a whisper. “You can go home now!” I waited a moment, and then opened my eyes slowly. She had gone, disappeared. I looked around, but their was no sign of her. No sign of her in my close surroundings. I turned my head and saw it all.

Two dead bodies laying upon the floor. Blood seeping from flesh wounds upon their arms, chest torn along with their clothes worn upon them. Necks snapped from what I could tell. My eyes fixated on the two bodies, blood everywhere. I backed away, slowly at first before I turned and ran. Fast, picking up my pace as fast as my legs would carry me across the hardened surface as I headed home.

As I ran away, she watched from the distance. Stood upon the roof of the building where upon the bodies laid, staring down as I ran away. She had somehow got upon the roof of the building within seconds of killing the two goons who attacked me.

I made it home, as I crashed inside the front door and headed up to my room. I entered inside, shutting my door and locking it. My face sweating, my heart beating. My mind going around in circles. Did I really just see that happen? Did I really just see two dead bodies? I wanted to throw up but I didn’t. I turned and walked across to my bed and crashed down hard upon it, bouncing for a moment upon the soft mattress.

I closed my eyes, the sight of the blood, the bodies staring back at me. I raised my hands and covered my face. I cried, the first time in a long time, the first time I had shed tears. I don’t know why, but they just exploded from my eyes, streams of water sliding down across my cheeks. I turned to my side, and pulled the covers up and over my body, hiding underneath.

At my windows, a face appeared from the side. Juliette’s face, stared in to the window, watching me hide away in fear of what happened. She looked at me, raising her hand to the glass and softly placing it upon the clear surface. Then she went, gone in the blink of an eye, as she disappeared from outside of my home. The sun beginning to rise in the distance.

That night, I cried myself to sleep. I awoke the next morning, the sunlight shining into my room as I headed downstairs. I soon found I wasn’t alone. In the living room, I heard voices. Several different voices. My mother being one, and two other male voices.

I walked into the room to find two tall men in black suits waiting for me. “Hi. I’m Detective Johnson, this is my partner Detective Williams. We are here because we believe you may have been involved in an incident last night?” One of them asked me. I shook my head.

“We have video footage of you heading into an alleyway and running away. Not long after, two bodies were found there. Do you know anything about it?” One asked me. “I’m sorry no I don’t. Didn’t see anything I’m afraid.” I said, but I think they knew I was lying.

I spoke with them for a little longer, taking my statement before they finally left. My mother turning to me. “What the fuck have you got yourself involved with now.” She screamed at me, slapping her palm hard across my face. My head snapped around as I turned and looked back. I stared at her. Turning I headed back upstairs and into my room, locking myself away.

I waited, trying to think, wonder what to do. Putting together the pieces of the puzzle and trying to remember what happened exactly last night. The sun soon settled down below the skyline, as the night drew in. I grabbed my coat and went out, searching, looking for answers to my own questions.

I started at the cafe, but she wasn’t there, as I headed the direction I took home once again. I ended up near the alleyway. A police tape had ensured no one could go down it as they guarded the area. I stood across the way, watching from the darkness of another alleyway.

As I watched, a shadowy figure approached from behind. “I’m sorry about last night!” A voice spoke softly. I turned and looked. Juliette stood in the near distance, staring at me. Her eyes lit up through the darkness. “What happened last night?” I asked her.

“Don’t you remember?” She asked me. “Yes, in some way. You.... You killed them two guys didn’t you?” I got out of my mouth eventually. “Yes. Does that scare you I did that?” She questioned. I looked at her. “No.” I replied.

“It should. They were going to hurt you. I couldn’t let that happen.” She spoke to me softly, a caring to her tone of voice. “You don’t know me!” I told her. “Yes I do. In some form. Me and you are one. We always have been, and always will. For an eternity we will be together!” She said to me.

“Eternity, what are you talking about?” I asked. “Soon you will understand. But for now, I must go. It’s not safe to be with me at this time.” She informed me. She turned to walk away. I stepped forward quickly, reaching out and grabbing her arm. I pulled her back and turned her around to face me.

“I want answers. I need to know.” I told her. “Not yet. Just know, that I would never do anything to hurt you. I need you to understand that. No matter what, our love is forever!” She spoke cryptically to me. She leaned in, and softly planted her lips upon the side of my cheek. Kissing me, the coldness of her soft skin against my warm heated body.

She pulled away, as she looked at me. I don’t know what took over me, wether it was passion or just lust. I leaned in, and planted my own lips upon hers. We kissed, not softly, but passionately, hard and long. Our lips sliding against each other as she pushed me sideways and slammed me against the wall.

Our faces intertwined together. My hands ran up and down her back as she held my body hard against the surface behind my back. She pulled away her mouth from my own. Staring at me. Her breathing was deep and heavy as she spoke to me. “I need you, I want you so much. I’ve waited so long for us to be together again.”

Before I could speak she leaned in again, and kissed me. Her lips sliding against my own, her eyes closed as she kissed long and hard. Neither of us seemingly breaking for any air. Her hand rose up my chest, as it grasped around my neck and gently squeezed. I started to softly choke, but still able to breathe as we continued kissing.

I raised my hands around the front, and forced her back, as her body slammed against the other wall. I rose my hand up, sliding it across her tight body over her clothing. It rose up towards her soft breasts. I gently felt one of them, squeezing it softly as we kissed on still. I rubbed and squeezed, feeling her soft breast in my hand.

I pulled my mouth away from hers. I stared at her. Both of us breathing heavy at our lust taking control. I had never reacted like this before, but something had taken over me, over my body to behave this way with her. I wanted her, I needed to be with her, to have her next to me, and to be inside of her.......

April
03-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks April. I'm sure it's not only your neck you'd expose to a Vampire either :grinno: Then maybe you could bite me :icon162:

hahah... Your probably right John, so I will make you a deal - don't leave me hanging too long for the next chapter, and then I will bite you once I get bitten ;)