PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Required Class

Tfr4545
03-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Chapter 1: The Summer Assignment

Hermione Granger was an average sixteen year old girl at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Like most students, she tries her hardest in school and aspires to be a great wizard. She was looking through her class schedule for her sixth year when she saw the classes that read “Women’s Sexual Education” for the first term and “General Sexual Education” for the second.

“I don’t remember signing up for those classes,” she said to herself.

At that point, Hermione heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” asked Hermione.

“It’s Ginny. May I come in?”

“Sure,” replied Hermione.

Hermione looked at Ginny. She was now a tall young woman. Her breasts were just about finished forming. Hermione remembered the first time she met her. Ginny was not the little girl she once knew. Now, Ginny was grown up and attractive.

“My mum says dinner’s almost ready,” said Ginny.

“Ok. Ginny, have you ever heard of these classes?” asked Hermione holding her schedule in the air.

“It’s a new class. The Ministry of Magic now deems it necessary to teach us sexual education.”

“I see.” said Hermione, “Are you in that class?”

“Yes,” replied Ginny, “All girls fifth year and up are all required to take these classes. We were also required to research something as a summer assignment.”

Hermione’s eyes opened wide. She had forgotten to do an assignment! She had never done that before.

“How am I supposed to get a research paper done in 3 days!” panicked Hermione.

“Relax. It’s not a paper. You just need to know about something called masturbation,” replied Ginny.

Hermione breathed a sigh of relief, “Ok, tell me about this ‘masturbation’. What do I need to know?”

“You need to know how to do it to successfully achieve an orgasm. It’s quite simple. Want me to show you?”

“Yes please.”

“Watch and learn.”

Ginny gestured to Hermione to get off the bed. Ginny first threw off her blouse to reveal a sexy black bra covering Ginny’s fully formed breasts. She then proceeded to remove her panties under her skirt. She laid down on the bed half naked. Ginny fondled with her breasts with her left while teasing her freshly shaved pink pussy with the other. Ginny’s breathing started to get deeper. Her hips shook and she closed her eyes. A smile resided on Ginny’s face as she inserted one and then two fingers into her pussy. Her juices dripped onto the bed. Hermione watched in amazement as the young witch pleasured herself in a way that Hermione had never considered. Who knew touching that area would feel so good? Hermione thought to herself. Ginny now had all four of here fingers inside her pussy. Ginny’s legs started to shake and bend. Her hips bucked.

“Ohhhhhhhh YEEEEES!” yelled Ginny in ecstasy.

Ginny layed on the bed still panting. She recovered slowly and sat up. Hermione threw her panties at her and she quickly slipped them on.

“That looked like it felt good,” said Hermione with a smile on her face.

“You...have no...idea...” panted Ginny still recovering from her orgasm, “Not yet.”

“Ok, my turn. Could you walk me through it?” asked Hermione.

“Certainly,” answered Ginny.

davesmistress
03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the new addition

DEATHSHEAD
03-12-2011, 09:16 AM
great chapter cant wait for the next addition

Natsu
03-12-2011, 02:27 PM
hahahaha!!! LOLZ:) but i got to say injim has a point there does appear to be a rather large harry to other type of storis ratio.

tech
03-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Great start

Tfr4545
03-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Chapter 2: Now You

Ginny stood up from the bed and sat down in the chair where Hermione was sitting previously. Ginny quickly slipped her shirt and panties back on and proceeded to watch Hermione attempt masturbation.

Hermione was trying to remember what Ginny did. She slipped off her jeans and her panties and layed down on the bed. Hermione could only imagine how good the sensation is going to be. It looked like it felt really good for Ginny, she thought. She took her first two fingers and slowly touched the opening to her pussy. She shuddered as the newly felt sensation rushed through her body. She felt her heart rate increase as she continued to feel around exploring her new found pleasure-zone of her body.

“Am I doing it right?” asked Hermione. She continued to rub her two fingers on her inner lips.

“You are doing fine,” replied Ginny, “Now try inserting one of your fingers into your pussy.”

Hermione obeyed. A new sense of pleasure soared through Hermione. She started panting hard as she slid that finger slowly in and out of her pussy. She let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Try putting more fingers inside. It will make your pussy tighter." coached Ginny.

Hermione put a second finger inside. Her pussy lips stretched open to let the second finger in. Her juices soon dripped out onto her fingers and allowed her to start sliding them in and out again.

"That's great. Just close your eyes and enjoy the sensation," said Ginny.

Hermione closed her eyes. She started breathing heavily. Her pussy opening closed tight on her fingers. Her hips bucked and she shook and shuddered.

"Ahhhhh!. YEEEESSS! OOOOOHHH YYEESSSS!" screamed Hermione partly in celebration that she had an orgasm but mostly in extreme pleasure. Her pussy juices flowed out all over her hand. Hermione opened her eyes. She felt light headed and her vision blurred. Her pussy still pulsated with her orgasm. She attempted to get up but she fell back on the bed a smile on her face.

"Hermione," said a soothing voice.

Hermione woke up. She looked around and realized she was still half naked. It was morning.

"What happened?" asked Hermione.

"You fainted. It's alright. I did the same after my first orgasm," explained Ginny. She threw her friend her pants, "Come on. It's breakfast time."

April
03-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the new chapter :)

DEATHSHEAD
03-15-2011, 02:45 AM
great new addition keep up the good work and keepthem coming

Landy
03-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Interesting plot idea, keep it up.

Dani_Nunez
04-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Very nice keep em cumming

irishcdn
04-04-2011, 04:58 PM
cum on keep the chapters cumming

PonderaXD
04-08-2011, 03:10 PM
The chapters are short and the grammar is a bit off, but keep on working at it!

blue_swan
05-02-2011, 04:39 AM
it would be better if it were a little longer, but nice

theatreslut
05-03-2011, 12:42 AM
More please

collegedude33
05-04-2011, 10:02 PM
your off to a great start...maybe you can add some more steaming details

kieran
05-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Nice but a bit short "/ upload some more soon :)

majorsin
05-08-2011, 08:51 PM
as said, short bits, would like more updates!

Malcho1234
06-07-2011, 12:45 PM
A little short, but all right. I hope that you'll update soon.

loobinator69
06-17-2011, 09:21 PM
short, but great start

girl on girl ftw

Tfr4545
06-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Chapter 3: The New Teacher

The next few days for Hermione were ordinary for her. First, Harry randomly apparates to the burrow. Second, they meet the kind of new potions teacher, Slughorn, on the train to Hogwarts. Third, she she saw Harry enter the Great Hall at the end of the feast covered in blood. Dumbledore stood up and called the school to attention.

"First off, we would like to welcome our new teachers," announced Dumbledore, "First, I would like to introduce Professor Horace Slughorn who will be taking his old post as potions master while the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts will be taken by Professor Snape. Second, we have Professor Beverly Cumz who will be teaching sexual education and health."

The school started applauding. Hermione and Ron got up to lead the first years to the common room. At the common room, Hermione took the opportunity to look over her schedule. She had Women's Sexual Education first period. At that moment Ginny came downstairs.

"Hi Ginny," greeted Hermione, "What do you have first period tomorrow?"

"Women's Sexual Education. You?"

"Same. I wonder how Cumz is going to be."

The next morning, Hermione walked to class with Ginny. The classroom did not have desks and chairs. Rather, it contained beds evenly spaced in rows. Cumz entered the classroom.

"Welcome to Women's Sex-Ed ladies. I am Professor Cumz. I will teach you the pleasures and wonders of sex. I will show you how to prepare your vagina for penetration. This class is for preparation for General Sex-Ed next term where boys will be in this class. For now, it is just girls," explained Cumz. She went on and on about the specifications of the class. Then she asked the class to choose partners to begin the first lesson. Hermione and Ginny went to the bed in the corner. Next to them were Luna and Cho who had also paired up.

Cumz then took out her wand and said, "Nudresso". Immediately, all her robes flew off and disappeared into the tip of her wand. The students followed.

The rest of the class was generally boring. They learned dressing and undressing spells, contraception spells and potions, and spells to increase pleasure.

“Well done class. That’s it for this lesson. I want you all to read pages 14-40 and write me a 2 page summary for tomorrow,” said Professor Cumz, “Class dismissed.”

Hermione and Ginny were diligently doing Professor Cumz’s homework. Despite being Hermione and Ginny’s favorite class, Cumz gives more homework than Professor Snape.

“Hey Ginny, you done yet?” asked Hermione.

“Not yet. I thought this class was going to be fun but i guess we actually have to learn something. I still can’t believe she gave us a 2 page paper on the first day of school. Not even Snape did that in Defense Against the Dark Arts,” complained Ginny.

“Why don’t you take a break. I want to try something.”

“Ok,” said Ginny as she put her quill down, “but first I was wondering if you could help me with something I read in the book.

“You want me to lick you out don’t you,” said Hermione.

“How’d you guess?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” replied Hermione. She took out her want and muttered the spell to remove her clothes. Ginny did the same.

“You can go first,” said Ginny, “Tell me how good it feels.”
Hermione lied down and spread her legs. Ginny cautiously licked her lips and slowly started massaging Hermione’s clit with her hand. Hermione took a deep breath in and exhaled with a pleasured moan. Ginny moved her mouth towards Hermione’s pussy which was getting wetter and wetter with arousement. Ginny slowly licked at Hermione’s clit. Hermione shook and shuddered. It was an odd sensation but it felt really good. Hermione closed her eyes let the pleasure of Ginny’s tongue wash over the rest of her body. Ginny then slid two of her fingers into Hermione’s pussy and started to finger her. Hermione couldn’t take it anymore. She shook and bucked her hips in a rage of ecstacy

“OOOOOHHH! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! AHHHHH!” screamed Hermione as she orgasmed. But Ginny kept going. Ginny now was eating Hermione out while rapidly finger fucking her. Hermione shook as her orgasm grew.

“AHHHHHH!” screamed Hermione again as she hit another orgasm. Hermione couldn’t take anymore. She pushed Ginny away from her to prevent herself from fainting. She laid back on the bed and tilted her head back. She was still shaking and shuddering from her massive orgasm. She had never felt like that before. It was weakening but it felt so good.

“That looked like it felt really good,” commented Ginny looking at her friend.

“Ahh... That... was... the best... I’ve.. ever felt,” panted Hermione, “Lie down... I’ll show you.”

Ginny waved her wand and her clothes disappeared. Just like Hermione, she lied down on the bed and spread her legs. Hermione started off like Ginny: starting from the stomach and licking down to the clit. Ginny tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her pussy was getting so wet from this teasing. When Hermione made it to Ginny’s clit, she lightly poked it with her tongue which made Ginny shudder. Slowly building up the intensity of her licking, Ginny couldn’t help but let out a long moan. Her breathing intensified.

“Hermione, that feels. SOOOOO good. Please don’t stop.”

Hermione acknowledged Ginny’s request by sticking her fingers one by one into Ginny’s hole. Ginny’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and rolled her hips.

“OOOOOH..... MY...... GOD!!!!!” screamed Ginny.

Hermione didn’t want to stop. Ginny tasted so good and surprisingly, Ginny’s screaming was turning her on. Even though Ginny was still shaking and moaning in an orgasm, Hermione kept up the intense finger fucking. Ginny’s orgasm became more intense. So intense that she could not take it anymore.

“Please... Stop... I...” pleaded Ginny but Hermione kept finger fucking her.

Ginny couldn’t hold it in any longer. Tears rolled out of her eyes as she let out a loud scream. Her pussy pulsed with the largest orgasm in her life. Hermione jumped back as a long spout of liquid squirted out of Ginny’s pussy.

“Ginny! Oh my God! Look at--” Hermione cut herself off after she noticed that Ginny had fainted from her orgasm. Hermione carried her unconcious friend to her bed.

evilroomba
06-20-2011, 02:17 PM
never been much of a potter fan but this babe on chick action is great regardless!

Malcho1234
06-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Good chapter. I hope that you'll post the next one soon.

tech
07-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Its getting better and better

sentry
07-16-2011, 04:41 PM
cant say no to harry potter =)

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 09:37 PM
I wish they would add more to this story. It is really starting to go somewhere.

ironeagle2
10-10-2015, 07:06 PM
more