PDA

View Full Version : First Time is ... Awkward

mPatrick
03-17-2011, 09:28 AM
This is my first post, so I thought I'd start off with my first exploit.

When I was younger, I met this cute little girl [15-16], about my age, from a neighbor. She said something like; "I know this girl. I think you guys would get along." She placed a call to her friend to let her (and her daughter [Christy]) know I was coming over. It didn't take me long to get there. We spent a great deal of time together from that day.

It was about a month or so since we first met. Her parents were headed out to the store and had indicated they would be gone "for a while" and that we should be on our "best behavior." Shortly after they left she asked me; "Hey, how does a guy get hard?" I knew what she was asking, but not sure of what answer she was wanting. I replied, simply; "What do you mean?" She dragged me into the livingroom. She grabbed a cassette, that looked as if the label had been removed, from a little cubby next to the TV. She popped the tape into the VCR. Looking at only the counter on the VCR, she held the Fast-Forward button. After a few minutes, she looked at me while pointing at the screen saying; "like that." I looked at the screen to see a penis grow to a full erection. At this point, I knew what it was she was asking. I put her hand down my pants so she could feel my "full erection". "Like that?" I asked. She grabbed me and nodded. She stopped the VCR and asked me; "Well what happens next?"

I took her into her room and laid her down on the bed. I pulled off her shorts. Sitting at the foot of her bed, I spread her knees. I looked down to see her pussy. This was the first time I have seen a female, other than in a magazine, naked. I took my time! I climbed up on her and gently rested my cock against her lips. She was soaked! I could feel the moisture and warmth. I reached down and positioned myself and then gently pushed inside of her. She let out a gasp. Slowly I went faster and harder as she moaned louder and louder. It felt like it lasted for hours, but no doubt it probably lasted 10 or 20 minutes. After I came inside her, I got up and we went into the bathroom to clean up.

Looking at the clock, it was only 30 min now since her parents left. She told me she has never had a cock in her mouth and wanted to see what it was like. I had no objections, clearly, so I sat down in the livingroom and she squatted between my legs. She took my cock into her hands and started kissing. A moment later, I felt her tongue slide across the tip, and the back of her throat followed. Naturally it didn't take long before I was ready to cum again. I tried to warn her I was going to cum but it was too late. I shot once in her mouth. Instantly she pulled back. I shot again and got her face. Then once more down the front of the blouse she had just put on. She was shocked, but otherwise she just looked at me, covered in cum, and giggled.

Suddenly, we hear the door jiggling. We were at least smart enough to lock the door. I quickly threw my pants on and she raced to her room. I ran to the door to act as if I was occuppied with something other than deflowering their daughter. There was a book on the table next to the door. I snatched it up and flipped it open. I put my thumb in the book, closed it partly (as if I were reading it), then unlocked the door. I opened the door to find her parents fumbling with keys. They were grateful as they walked through the door. Christy walked out of her room casually, as if she'd been in there the whole time, greating her parents. They walked into the kitchen with the groceries. That's when I noticed she didn't clean my cum off her face! I ran over to her, grabbing the arm rest cover from the chair, and wipped my cum off of her.

After that I ended up moving a few days later and we never talked again.... 5 years later, I finally figured out I was tricked! Not that I'm complaining. She knew where that tape was, what was on it, what part to fast forward to ... she knew damn good what happened next! lol.

April
03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the new addition, and :wave: Welcome to SSP :)

mPatrick
03-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Thank you, April. Glad you enjoyed it.

davesmistress
03-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Welcome aboard

And thanks for the new addition

mPatrick
03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you, DavesMistress.

Schnepfe
03-19-2011, 03:47 AM
thanks

Runescape
03-19-2011, 12:45 PM
really good! love short but sweet stories!

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:31 PM
great story

mPatrick
03-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks, Brazilera.

frankjohnmoore
03-27-2011, 12:21 AM
very good,,,,,thanks

icelight
03-27-2011, 03:45 PM
awesome :)