PDA

View Full Version : Babysitting Money

Dubya
03-22-2011, 09:28 PM
It was the summer before she was starting high school and Chastity was making some money to buy new school clothes. She was babysitting for the stripper around the corner in her trailer park. Chas was beautiful dark-haired girl with blue eyes and creamy, white skin, unusual for having such dark hair. Her figure was filling out nicely. Her tits were a nice C-cup with rosy, pink nipples; her ass full and heart shaped. She definitely caused heads to turn when she passed.

She would watch Lexi, the stripper's daughter a couple nights a week while the girl's mother danced and her loser father would cook part-time at the club. Most nights he was home with the girl. He had three other kids with two other women. Chas never understood what Priscilla, the stripper, saw in the jackass. More than once he tried to cop a feel on her. She might not have minded if he weren't so creepy.

She collected the money on Sundays. Pris usually made a pretty good haul on Fridays and Saturdays so it just made sense to pay up then. This Sunday Chas's best friend Krissy was accompanying her to collect the cash then they were going to go to the movies. Krissy was a pretty blonde girl with crystal blue eyes. She hadn't filled out as much as Chas but she had a nice figure on her too. Her tits were just getting to a B-cup and her ass was very firm and muscular from her workouts as a cheerleader. Both girls were dressed for the hot weather in tanks, shorts, and sandals. Neither bothered with a bra that day.

Pris was a voluptuous brunette with green eyes. Her 34 DD tits and ass had always been nice and round but she had gained some weight from childbirth she had trouble getting rid of. Because of that the higher end clubs she had worked at when she was younger wouldn't hire her. The guys at her current club loved when she would do that booty clapping thing the black girls usually did. She knew she was way past due to get out of the business at 30. She had been at it since her 18th birthday. Her daughter was 5 now and she didn't want her to know what Mommy did for a living.

Pris would leave the money, at least 50 bucks, on the table when she got home. She would get in bed and crash until Sunday afternoon. The loser was usually there with the daughter, but sometimes he would take the girl out for breakfast. Chas would just let herself in and take the money from the table if he wasn't there.She went in and found no one around. "Who's there?", a groggy voice called from the bedroom. "It's just me, Chas'', she replied. "Oh, come on in, Baby'', Pris beckoned.

Chas went in with Krissy tagging behind. "Lexi out with her dad?'',Chas asked.''No, she's at her grandparents for awhile. The loser is in jail again. The worthless fucker is in jail again. He can't pay the child support on his other kids'', Pris explained. I need to dump his stupid ass!'' She sat up to grab her pack of smokes. As she did the covers slipped away revealing her fat tits. Krissy giggled and whispered in Chas's ear. Chas just smiled and giggled too. "What's so funny? What's the big secret?'', asked Pris. Chas replied with a giggle,''She just said that I was right you do have great tits.'' Pris lit her smoke and replied with a grin of her own,''oh, you've been checking out my tits?''

"It's hard not to notice those babies, especially the way you like to show them off'' chuckled Chas. "I've heard they're not as sensitive when they're as big as yours. Is that true?'' Pris took a drag then replied,'' Mine are plenty sensitive. I love having them played with. My pussy gets so wet when my nipples are pulled on or sucked hard. I love to have them bitten.'' Krissy giggled when Pris said pussy. Then she blurted out,''Can I touch them?'' Chas was shocked at the question. So was Pris but she said,''Sure, baby. Come on over here on the bed. Chas you can too if you want.'' Chas couldn't believe it, but she did want to. Both girls kicked off their sandals and climbed on the bed.

Krissy was on Pris's right, Chas on the left. They squeezed, kneaded, lifted them to marvel at their heft. Then Krissy got even bolder and started pulling at the nipple. Pris gasped with pleasure. Chas followed suit and soon Pris was moaning in pleasure. She put out her smoke and laid back. Krissy really surprised Chas when she started sucking and biting Pris's nipple. She had no idea her friend had tendencies like this. Hell she had no idea that she did either. She then took the other nipple in her mouth and sucked and bit too.

Like most women in her profession, Pris had developed a taste for pussy as well as cock. She had been with many women in many combinations, but none had turned her on like this. Being with two girls so young just made it so much more erotic, so taboo. "You two are making my pussy so wet'', she moaned. Right then Chas had to know how wet. She let her hand trail down to Pris's dripping cunt. She slipped two fingers inside and found Pris wasn't lying. Pris almos twent through the roof when the fingers made contact with her slit. Chas started rubbing at her clit with her palm as she fingered the hot pussy.

Then Chas really surprised herself; she pulled the fingers out and tasted the juice on them. She had tasted herself many times, but this was someone else's cunt cream, a mature, experienced woman's. She knew she had to get that juice from its source. She looked up and saw that Pris and Krissy were locked in a heated kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Chas felt a momentary pang of jealousy; Pris was her friend, her employer. The kiss broke off and Pris pulled Chas to her. She kissed her the same way. By now chas's pussy had gotten just as wet as Pris's. She imagined Krissy's had to be too.

Chas stood up and removed her clothing; Krissy followed suit. The two stood and looked at each other in a whole new light. They embraced and kissed hotly. Pris threw the covers the rest of the way off her and the two girls marveled at the shaven cunt before them. Chas resolved then to shave her wispy pubic clean. She knelt on the floor beside the bed and Pris scooted to the edge. Chas had no idea what to do but she gave it her best shot. She spread the lips open and stuck her tongue in as far as it would go, swirling it around. She nibbled and sucked at the woman's engorged clit, send ing Pris into waves of ecstacy. Chas figured she must be doing something right.

Krissy crawled up on the bed and straddled Pris's head, facing toward Chas so she could watch the action at the same time. Pris attacked the almost hairless twat before her. She couldn't believe how sweet and fresh it tasted. She was in heaven. She licked Krissy from clit to asshole, lingering at the puckered little bud. Krissy almost squirmed right off her. After only a few minutes of ministrations from that talented tongue, Krissy climaxed and slid off Pris's face, lying back to watch her friend at her work. She stroked her pussy as she watched.

Soon Pris felt the waves of orgasm building up in her. She cried out,'' Oh god, baby! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum all over your face, you little cuntsucker!'' That made Chas work all the harder. Soon she was rewarded with a flood of hot cunt juice as Pris had a squirting orgasm. Chas crawled up to Pris's face, kissing her soft flesh as she moved up, taking the time to gently kiss each nipple. When she was eye to eye with Pris, they kissed again, Pris licking her juice off the girl's beautiful face.

She put Chas on her back and worked her talented tongue on that sweet young cunt. Chas had never felt anything like it. She was pleasantly shocked when Pris lifted her legs and licked her tight asshole. Soon her climax built and came crashing on her in waves. She actually briefly lost consciousness. Pris crawled back up and Chas took her turn to lick her own juices off the woman's face.

The three of them lay intertwined in the afterglow, stroking and kissing at each other. The two younger gils knew they had to taste each other next. Pris promised to teach them everything she knew about pussyeating, fucking, cocksucking, whatever they wanted to learn. And she didn't care how many lessons it took. The girls called their mothers and asked if they could hang out with Pris for the day instead of going to the movies. Both mothers agreed and that day's lesson continued.

Landy
03-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks for sharing this.

davesmistress
03-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Ricey
04-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Grear story, very hot. Thanks

meribritt
05-04-2011, 06:11 AM
excellent

Khaos
08-05-2012, 09:32 PM
AWESOME!!

-Khaos

storypost603
08-06-2012, 10:48 AM
that was a great story.... thanks for psoting...

nate83b
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM
very nice