PDA

View Full Version : With her mom's ok

bks1963
03-26-2011, 04:39 PM
My girl and I had been dating for about 6 months when this happened. We were 15 and neither of us had "done it" yet. We had been working toward doing it, getting to be naked together pleasuring each other, but, she didn't want to do it in a car for her first time.

I was beginning to think it would never happen. Then, one Saturday, she invited me to her house. Her mom was going out and had ok'd me to come over. Her dad had left them a long time ago, so it would be just her and I. My mind was racing with thoughts of finally getting laid.

I got there just before her mother left. She told us to behave and she would be back in a couple of hours. As much as I was wanting to jump her bones, I decided to be patient...didn't want to scare her off. So, we sat around watching some tv before she said she wanted to show me something in her room. So, off we went.

Once in her room, she showed me a couple of new outfits she had bought....changing right in front of me. Needless to say, I was very hard. She stripped out of her last outfit and stood there in just her bra and panties. She stood there and asked what I wanted to do now. I walked to her and began kissing her. We made out and before long, we were naked on her bed. We laid there, making out....hands exploring....Finally, I asked if she wanted to "do it", she said that she did. Quickly, I grabbed a condom out of my pants and together we put it on.

We got back on the bed and quickly, she put me on my back and climbed on top.....she kissed me then she rose, taking my cock in her hand and guiding it to her opening. This was it....slowly, she started easing down on me.....slowly but surely, my cock disappeared into her pussy until finally, she had me all the way in. Then she layed on top of me, kissing as we just layed there, motionless.

Then, just as we were starting to move around, her door opened and we heard her mom say "Oh my"......quickly, my girl friend climbed off me and we were scrambling to cover up....Then her mom said relax, it's ok. Sorry for disturbing you.....then she turned and left, shutting the door. Needless to say, my mood was shot!

After her mom left, we sat there looking at each other....finally, she started giggling and soon we were back to playing around and soon, another condom was in place and again, she climbed on top. Once in, we kissed and she began working me in and out of her pussy.....then I rolled us over and we began to fuck and soon I was filling the condom. We rolled apart and cleaned up then I got ready to leave.

Her mom stopped us and we sat at the table drinking some tea. She said she knew it was a matter of time before we had sex. She said she had thought about it and thought it would be better if we were descreet to play at the house instead of in the backseat of a car. To many nut cases out these days as she said. She was also glad we were using a condom..

From there, we dated about another six months. A lot of time was spent at her house, in her room having sex....with her mom there knowing what was happening.....

Landy
03-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for sharing this story.

davesmistress
03-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
03-27-2011, 12:15 AM
very nice,,,,thanks

STUDPLUS
03-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Nice story.

Storm84
03-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks, but next time try adding a little more detail to your story.

icelight
03-27-2011, 03:48 PM
great story :)

ironeagle2
03-27-2011, 05:43 PM
i agree nice start but needs more detail

Reddy
03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Well done. I like stories that sound as if they really could have happened. Next one try to add more details about the sex.:icon262:

laxman766776
05-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Thank you very much this story was great, Keep it up!

loobinator69
06-17-2011, 09:12 PM
very good, buut needs detail.

TheExodu5
06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
If only all the moms were so understanding.

loveall1
07-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Awesome Mom!

Reggie
08-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Good story. thanks

Obbumcc
09-10-2011, 04:08 PM
One hell of a mom

KylerK
09-27-2011, 09:18 AM
awesome.