PDA

View Full Version : Sex on a First Date

bks1963
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
At the ripe old age of 17, I had already had several GF's, of which three I had sex with. In none of those instances had I ever engaged in sex on the first date with them. In fact, there were usually many dates involved before progressing to sex. However, that changed when I met Karen, a 17 year old girl that went to the other high school in town.

We met at a basketball game; she was a friend of a friend of my cousin. She was about 5'4, 105 pounds with a nice set of 34b breasts. Her brown eyes being framed by her blond hair. She definitely looked fine standing there in her jeans and sweater.

We had a good time at the game; however, that was it. I kind of had a girlfriend and had not asked for Karen's phone number. Imagine my surprise a couple of days later when I got a phone call from a friend of Karen's. She went on telling how much Karen liked me....thought I was good looking....would like to get to know me better. The call ended with me in possession of Karen's phone number.

After some deliberation, I gave her a call that evening. We had a good conversation, at the end of which, I asked her if she wanted to catch a movie that Saturday night; to which she said yes. The rest of the week was weird. This was the first time I had a date with a girl that I didn't see every day in school. All I got to do was talk with her each evening after school. Conversations were good, but, the subject of sex was never broached.

Saturday finally came and I picked her up. She looked great in her jeans and sweater that really showed off her breasts. We stopped at the pizza joint for some food then headed towards the mall to kill some time before the movie started. Imagine my surprise when she asked if I knew of any place where we could be alone. My dick was hard instantly. I didn't need to be asked twice, so off to a secluded area where I had had some fun times with other girlfriends. On the drive there, she snuggled up next to me.
Once there, we sat and chatted for a bit before the urge to kiss her took over. As I kissed her for the first time, her mouth opened and her tongue began probing my mouth. Soon, as we kissed, our hands began roaming around.....my hands rubbing up and down her sides and hers were pulling me tight to her. Soon, my hands had worked their way under her sweater as I rubbed her smooth skin up and down....stopping just short of her breasts. I didn't want to seem too anxious.

As we continued to kiss, she suddenly pulled back. Thinking activities for the evening were done; imagine my surprise when she reached down and pulled her sweater up and over her head. I was further surprised to find that she was braless. I was surprised that I didn't pass out from lack of blood to my brain as my dick, which had became flaccid as she pulled away became instantly hard again as I got a look at her firm breasts.

Like a magnet, my hands were drawn to her breasts...massaging and rolling her pert nipples between my fingers and thumb. As my fingers continued to massage, she pulled me to her, kissing me, before pulling me on top of her as she lay back...soon, we were laying on the seat kissing as I massaged her breasts. I paused briefly in my work on her breasts to remove my shirt before moving my attention to kissing and sucking on her breasts. She let out a moan as my tongue began flicking her nipples. With my hand, I began rubbing up and down her thigh before coming to rest at her crotch.

She pulled my head back up and we resumed kissing, my hand massaging the crotch of her jeans as her hand found its way to my crotch. My mind was switching gears now.....from thinking about maybe getting a feel to maybe getting laid. At almost the same instant, our hands began working their way into each other's pants....her hand grabbing my cock, my hand inching towards her pussy; finding the fur that indicated her treasure was near. I don't know who moved first, but, next thing I knew, we had unbuttoned each others' pants, allowing easier access for each. With the added room, my hand was finally able to find her clit which caused her to moan into my mouth as we kissed, her hand, squeezing my cock.

I worked my hand further into her pants, my fingers finding her wet pussy. I pushed my finger into the pussy, eliciting another moan as I began to finger fuck her.....she soon began stroking my cock. This continued for a few minutes before we took turns removing each others' pants. As soon as I had her pants off, I moved in to begin licking her pussy....before I could though; she pulled me up, laid me down and promptly removed my pants. Then, before I knew it, she had turned around and was sitting on my chest; then grabbing my cock and bending over, bringing her face to my cock while sliding back and planting her pussy in my face. I couldn't tell in the light, but, I imagine there was steam rising from her pussy....she was warm and very wet.

As I began to lick her pussy, she was first stroking my cock and then I felt her breath as she took my cock into her mouth. Her mouth was warm, wet and soft....just like her pussy as she began sucking my cock while I went to work running my tongue up and down her slit, enjoying the sweet taste of her pussy. This was my first ever 69....god it was hot. She sucked and stroked and I licked and fingered. Wasn't long before we both came; first her, moaning on my cock as she came which pushed me over the edge…the first spurt from my cock was in her mouth, then she milked the rest onto my stomach.
We cleaned up and were soon lying back on the seat in a warm embrace, chatting, admiring each other’s technique. Soon, we resumed making out, my hands on her breasts, massaging; her hand grasping my cock, gently stroking it as it began to harden. Once she had me hard, she lifted her leg and pulled my cock towards her pussy until the tip felt the warmth and wetness of her slit. She rubbed my cock up and down her slit before placing the head against her opening. Not needing an invitation, I pushed and felt my cock part the lips of her pussy. Warm, wet, and tight was her pussy; just like it felt when she took me in her mouth.

Once my cock was buried in her pussy, we found a good rhythm as we began to fuck. We were kissing; may hand working her breasts as we fucked. Then she came, moaning while her pussy squeezed my cock, not letting it move. Once her pussy relaxed, I rolled on top of her, her wrapping her legs around me as we resumed our fuck. As we fucked, I could tell she was getting ready to cum again; she pulled her legs back as she did. In this position, I was able to continue fucking her pussy clamped down; what a feeling; a hot, wet vice on my cock. The sensation was too much as I sank in deep and depositing my load into her pussy which convulsed again, milking cum from my cock.

We laid there kissing until my softening cock slipped from her pussy. Then it dawned on me that I had just come in a girl, bare cock, for the first time, causing me to begin apologizing. I was scared that she would get pregnant. Then she informed me that she was on the pill. What a relief. We didn’t make it to our movie that night. We fucked one more time before I had to have her home. We ended up dating and fucking for 8 months.

frankjohnmoore
04-03-2011, 12:19 AM
very enjoyable,,,,,thanks

davesmistress
04-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the new addition

jovon
04-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh yeah!

Thanks!

:icon094: