PDA

View Full Version : A Different Kind of Family

Reddy
04-06-2011, 04:19 AM
This story encompasses many issues. Not only is it a dialog about a teenagers first time, but masturbation and even homosexuality.

I’m now 17, but this story begin several years ago. By the way, my mother just celebrated her 33rd birthday . You do the math. I haven’t seen my father in ten or twelve years and don’t have a clue as to where he is, not that I really care. Mom never got married and I guess the reason for that, she is a lesbian and prefers girls over guys. Mom’s lover, partner, lesbian, or however you describe her, Lisa, moved in about two years ago along with her twelve year old daughter. Her name was Leslie. She was kind of cute and initially I considered her nothing more than a bratty little pre-teen. I told myself that I had no interest whatsoever in twelve year olds, only because that is what I had been lead to believe.. Nevertheless, I found her sexy hot.

When they moved in I had to give up my bedroom, because Mom and Lisa thought that a girl needed a bigger bedroom than a boy. It was an un-ceremoniously relocated to a third bedroom which we had used sort of as a den prior to their arrival. On the end of the house where my bedroom was there was a bathroom that separated the two bedrooms. Each had access to the bathroom via a door located in each bedroom.

At first it really sucked because you had to make sure you knocked before you went into the bathroom and then had to lock the door to Leslie’s room. That was a minor issue we had to resolve compared to others. Perhaps the greatest was the teasing we both endured at school. Leslie more so than me. When she was in middle school the other girls were so mean and nasty to her. They would call her Leslie the Lesbian or just Lessie. It was not at all uncommon for someone to say, “Hey have you gone down on any girls lately?” Occasionally someone would make a remark to me like, “your mom is a pussy licker.”

I kind of took the big brother roll and would try to protect her whenever I could. Under the circumstances it was difficult. Although Leslie had her own boyfriends and I was more interested in girls that were in my class, we did seem to have a certain bond and respect for each other. Plus I must admit now I kind of had a hidden crush on Les.

Of the four in the house I was probably the most modest. It was not at all uncommon to see Mom, Lisa or Leslie in their bra and panties. We were by all accounts a different kind of family. Many times I would see Mom, Lisa or Leslie. completely naked and I accepted it as really cool. Leslie’s mom bare ass naked really turned me on. Other than for her butch haircut, she was all woman once her clothes were off. Her pussy was shaved perfectly smooth. Her boobs were not gigantic, but nice. On those occasions when I would observer her naked, I’d get a hard on, head for my room and jack off.

From time to time when Leslie was not at home I would sneak into her bedroom and look at her collection of panties. Yeah, she had some rather plain ones, but others were so sexy hot. She had some red bikini panties that were made out of some material that was so thin you could almost see through them. Others were hot pink, blue, purple, yellow and just about every shade under the rainbow. Once I pulled on a pair of her silky panties just to see what it felt like. It was a really tight fix, but felt awesomely good. I even took a picture of myself wearing her pantie’s in front of the bathroom mirror, using my cell phone. I liked to think about those panties touching her pussy. Every now and then, I would take a pair of her panties out of the hamper and wrap them around my cock as I jacked off. I would often have wet dreams thinking about fucking her.

Occasionally I would find the tube from one of her Tempax in the waste can. That too would really turn me thinking about where that little piece of plastic had been. I really wanted to mess around with her, but I guess I was just to backward and afraid that I would piss her off.

One morning before I walked into our shared bathroom and Leslie who by now was 14 was standing in front of the mirror getting ready to take a shower. She had nothing on but a faded pink t-shirt and silky blue panties. Damn she looked sexy!

“Oh, I am sorry,” I said, “ I didn’t know you were in here.” Oh my God she looked so hot. I had thought of her as a sex object in my dreams, but she certainly was reality now. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

“It’s OK. We live in the same house and this isn’t the first time you have seen me in my underwear or for that matter naked. By the way what is that bulge in your underwear?” She said with dirty little smile.

I was embarrassed at first, but thought what the heck. I said, “Damn Les, you are so hot. You really turn me on and give me a hard on.

“Well why don’t you whip it out and jack off.” she said. “I have seen other boys do it. Do it for me please. I want to see you squirt.” She was obviously more experienced than I was.

When she said that I became hard as a rock. This was the first time I had every has an opportunity like this, although I had jacked off many times thinking about her. Without giving it a second thought, I let my briefs fall to the floor. I started to pump and said, “Why don’t you let me see your pussy and tits. I am sure that will make me cum faster?”

It didn’t take any begging. As almost as in a burlesque manner, she took slowly lifted her t-shirt exposing her beautiful little boobs. They were not big, but very firm. She was a little girl, only about 5' tall and although they were perhaps only 32B’s, they looked well proportioned on her petite little body. I don’t think she was 100 pounds wringing wet.

Slowly she pulled her panties down and I could see her attractive auburn pubic hair on her mound. I had on occasions caught a glimpse of it before, but never this close. Certainly I had never had such a personal showing. Within seconds I was squirting my creamy white cum all over the place. It felt so good.

Leslie took my cock in her hand and rubbed what remained of my cum all over my legs and belly. Standing only inches from her naked body didn’t help in reducing the stiffness of my cock.

“I was going to take a shower, “ Leslie said. “Now that you are all sticky why don’t you hop in and we will both take one together. We’ve got to hurry or we will be late for school.

Was I dreaming or was this really happening. We took turns in lathering each other up. She pumped my cock and I thought I was going to cum again. When I rubbed the bar of soap between her legs she moaned with every movement.

She asked, “Are you a virgin?” and I sheepishly replied yes.

“Haven’t you even had a girl give you a blow job?” I had to say NO.

I then proposed the same question to her as the water spayed upon us. I knew she seemed to be a little bit on the wild side, but never guess just how permissive she was. “Yeah, when I was in the eighth grade, at a party Billy Randall popped my cherry and then I did it with Mike Russell the who is in your class about three months ago.” I have also had a couple of guys eat my pussy and I have given a blow job.

With a little pout on her face, she said, “I hope you don’t think I am a slut or a whore.”

I asked her if she liked having sex. She said that the did, but the guys never took long enough to get her off. To receive her pent up frustrations, she told me that she had bought a vibrator, that she hid under her mattress and uses it every night before she goes to sleep. I told her that I usually jacked off each night and confessed, “I sometimes think about having sex with you while getting off.”

“Maybe we can both watch each other do it tonight when our mom’s have gone to bed.” Leslie suggested. “That would be awesome,” I replied.

I had a really hard time in school that day thinking about jacking off for Leslie. Man, I could hardly weight until we got home. After school I watched her practice for the gymnastics team. Her spandex uniform accentuated every curve on her body. Just looking at her gave me a tingling sensation between my legs.

It was almost 8:00 by the time we got home. Lisa had diner waiting for us. She said, “When you finish up, put your dishes and silverware in the dishwasher, then get your homework done.”

While Les did her homework, I went out into the living room and turned on the TV. It was rather warm out and the patio door to Mom and Lisa’s room was open. I could see Mom and Lisa kissing and fondling each other. I turned off the lights and television so that they didn’t think anyone was around. I then moved to a window opposite the door so I could get a better vantage point.

I had watched lesbians making love on my computer, but never had seen Mom and Lisa in such a sensual way. Sure I had seen them kiss a million times, but never rub each others breasts and pussy’s. Never had I seen them undress each other.

Although Lisa was the more masculine of the two, I seemed to get more excited seeing her clothes being removed. Mom had a great body, but I guess just because she was my mother it didn’t turn me on. Lisa’s tits were not as big as mom’s, but she had a complexly shaved pussy and Mom’s pussy appeared to be neatly trimmed.

They started to finger fuck each other and I could tell that mom was getting really hot. “Lisa I want your cunt so bad,” Mom said.

They continued to kiss and play with each others pussy’s. Just watching them got me so damn horny, that I pull my cock out and started stroking it. Soon they laid on the bed and my view became some what limited. I could see they were in the 69 position. Mom was on the bottom and I could just barely see Lisa’s pussy as she straddled Mom’s face. I could tell Lisa’s pussy was really wet. All I could think about was how cool it would be to eat Lisa’s pussy. I could sense that the sight of them having sex was getting me close to cumming. Then I remembered that Leslie wanted me to jack off for her so I stopped pumping my cock. I thought how great it would be to suck Leslie’s pussy. I continued to watch until my erection subsided and then returned to my room.

I noticed the light on in the bathroom so I knocked on the door and asked, “Hey Les, I have to pee. Can I come in?”

“Sure. No big deal, I was just getting ready to hop in the sower. I am all sweaty after my workout at school”

When I walked in she was just taking off her blouse. I lifted the lid on the toilet and pulled my penis out while she watched my stream flow. Watching her gaze at me as I observed her in her black lacy panties and pink floral bra, it was becoming difficult to keep my cock properly aimed.

She turned the water on in the shower with one hand, as she took off her bra and pulled her panties down with the other. With a cute little grin she said, “why don’t you hop in a join me? You know it saves water when we take showers together”

I had other things on my mind that saving energy. I don’t think it took me two seconds throw my clothes on the tile floor and get in with here. For some reason unknown I wrapped my arm around her naked body had held her in an embrace. I don’t know if it was what they call puppy love or what. I had never shown that much affection before, but I wanted to and she welcomed it. It just seemed like it was what we were supposed to do. As we kissed it became obvious that we more than just two kids living in the same house. My whole body tingled as we passionately held each other.

I could feel my erect cock rubbing against the hair on her pussy. Her thighs gyrated in a circular motion. Never unlocking out lips we fondled each other’s not so private parts. Finally we lathered each other with sensual smelling soap. Every movement seemed to get us more aroused. My cock was as hard as steel and her little nipples stiff. I sucked her tits and pushed my finger in and out of her pussy.

With every movement came a soft moan of pleasure. It was obvious to both of us that we wanted more. Shortly we turned the water off, stepped from the shower and quickly dried off. She grabbed my arm and towed me to her bedroom, where we collapsed on her queen-sized bed.

“Kevin, I am so hot. I want your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want your cock,” she excitedly said.

“Oh Les, I have wanted to fuck you since the day you first moved in,” I ecstatically replied.

Initially I thought all I was going to do was to jack off and watch her use her vibrator. This was so rad. She wanted me to fuck her.

She immediately spread her legs welcoming my stiff cock. Seeing her reddish brown pubic hair and two firm little tits made my cock throb. As I gently laid on top of her she reached down and held my cock, positioning in it to enter her vagina.

With one smooth motion I slid it all the way in. Her very moist warm pussy grasping my cock felt like nothing I had experienced before. Every in and out motion felt better than the one before. The slight gyration of her hips added even more sensation. It was awesome. Within seconds I could tell that I was going to cum. That sensation of an orgasm kept building and building until I exploded. My cum was pumping into her and apparently she could feel the pulsations of my cock.

“Oh fuck me more. Fuck me. I love it,” she exclaimed. That was my first fuck and it felt awesomely great. I tried to keep fucking her, but all of a sudden this thought of terror came over me and my cock became limp.

“Oh my God Les, I just shot my load in you. What if I got you pregnant,” I nervously exclaimed.
“It’s OK Kevin, mon put me on the pill over a year ago, cause my periods were so irregular. It’s OK. Please fuck me some more,” she pleaded.

Unfortunately I was unable to do so. “I am sorry Les, I didn’t mean to be like the other guys and not get you off, but I just couldn’t hold it back and now I am done for.”

“It’s OK, you are not a virgin and more. We can do it again sometime. We maybe will get better.”

With that we held each other with our naked bodies snuggling together. As we kissed I wondered to myself, were we just fuck buddies or was there something more.

davesmistress
04-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Glad to see you made it in

Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
04-07-2011, 12:58 AM
very nice story , looking for more

evilroomba
04-07-2011, 09:43 AM
very hot, part 2?

kell9962
05-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Nice story hope you add a 2nd part to this story

loveall1
07-28-2011, 10:58 PM
so hot I came!!

Troglodyte
08-27-2011, 04:58 AM
Nice family.

a1toddbrown
02-06-2012, 06:33 AM
omg that was so hot.....thanks and i hope you will add some more

loobinator69
02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
great story... i really hope theres a part 2

4Dogs
02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Oh to relive those days of youth!!!

BROCK SAMSON
02-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Very nice.

pntblankspacout
02-19-2012, 12:59 AM
haha what a great fam.

lightning022
06-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Really good story! Part 2?

SEVERUSMAX
08-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Very well done.

comet
09-25-2012, 11:13 PM
not bad...

Ender
09-30-2012, 12:09 PM
I wish I had a step sister like that

bigchief58
10-01-2012, 09:54 PM
very good story wish there was more

johnathen39
11-25-2012, 01:41 PM
This story encompasses many issues. Not only is it a dialog about a teenagers first time, but masturbation and even homosexuality.

I’m now 17, but this story begin several years ago. By the way, my mother just celebrated her 33rd birthday . You do the math. I haven’t seen my father in ten or twelve years and don’t have a clue as to where he is, not that I really care. Mom never got married and I guess the reason for that, she is a lesbian and prefers girls over guys. Mom’s lover, partner, lesbian, or however you describe her, Lisa, moved in about two years ago along with her twelve year old daughter. Her name was Leslie. She was kind of cute and initially I considered her nothing more than a bratty little pre-teen. I told myself that I had no interest whatsoever in twelve year olds, only because that is what I had been lead to believe.. Nevertheless, I found her sexy hot.

When they moved in I had to give up my bedroom, because Mom and Lisa thought that a girl needed a bigger bedroom than a boy. It was an un-ceremoniously relocated to a third bedroom which we had used sort of as a den prior to their arrival. On the end of the house where my bedroom was there was a bathroom that separated the two bedrooms. Each had access to the bathroom via a door located in each bedroom.

At first it really sucked because you had to make sure you knocked before you went into the bathroom and then had to lock the door to Leslie’s room. That was a minor issue we had to resolve compared to others. Perhaps the greatest was the teasing we both endured at school. Leslie more so than me. When she was in middle school the other girls were so mean and nasty to her. They would call her Leslie the Lesbian or just Lessie. It was not at all uncommon for someone to say, “Hey have you gone down on any girls lately?” Occasionally someone would make a remark to me like, “your mom is a pussy licker.”

I kind of took the big brother roll and would try to protect her whenever I could. Under the circumstances it was difficult. Although Leslie had her own boyfriends and I was more interested in girls that were in my class, we did seem to have a certain bond and respect for each other. Plus I must admit now I kind of had a hidden crush on Les.

Of the four in the house I was probably the most modest. It was not at all uncommon to see Mom, Lisa or Leslie in their bra and panties. We were by all accounts a different kind of family. Many times I would see Mom, Lisa or Leslie. completely naked and I accepted it as really cool. Leslie’s mom bare ass naked really turned me on. Other than for her butch haircut, she was all woman once her clothes were off. Her pussy was shaved perfectly smooth. Her boobs were not gigantic, but nice. On those occasions when I would observer her naked, I’d get a hard on, head for my room and jack off.

From time to time when Leslie was not at home I would sneak into her bedroom and look at her collection of panties. Yeah, she had some rather plain ones, but others were so sexy hot. She had some red bikini panties that were made out of some material that was so thin you could almost see through them. Others were hot pink, blue, purple, yellow and just about every shade under the rainbow. Once I pulled on a pair of her silky panties just to see what it felt like. It was a really tight fix, but felt awesomely good. I even took a picture of myself wearing her pantie’s in front of the bathroom mirror, using my cell phone. I liked to think about those panties touching her pussy. Every now and then, I would take a pair of her panties out of the hamper and wrap them around my cock as I jacked off. I would often have wet dreams thinking about fucking her.

Occasionally I would find the tube from one of her Tempax in the waste can. That too would really turn me thinking about where that little piece of plastic had been. I really wanted to mess around with her, but I guess I was just to backward and afraid that I would piss her off.

One morning before I walked into our shared bathroom and Leslie who by now was 14 was standing in front of the mirror getting ready to take a shower. She had nothing on but a faded pink t-shirt and silky blue panties. Damn she looked sexy!

“Oh, I am sorry,” I said, “ I didn’t know you were in here.” Oh my God she looked so hot. I had thought of her as a sex object in my dreams, but she certainly was reality now. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

“It’s OK. We live in the same house and this isn’t the first time you have seen me in my underwear or for that matter naked. By the way what is that bulge in your underwear?” She said with dirty little smile.

I was embarrassed at first, but thought what the heck. I said, “Damn Les, you are so hot. You really turn me on and give me a hard on.

“Well why don’t you whip it out and jack off.” she said. “I have seen other boys do it. Do it for me please. I want to see you squirt.” She was obviously more experienced than I was.

When she said that I became hard as a rock. This was the first time I had every has an opportunity like this, although I had jacked off many times thinking about her. Without giving it a second thought, I let my briefs fall to the floor. I started to pump and said, “Why don’t you let me see your pussy and tits. I am sure that will make me cum faster?”

It didn’t take any begging. As almost as in a burlesque manner, she took slowly lifted her t-shirt exposing her beautiful little boobs. They were not big, but very firm. She was a little girl, only about 5' tall and although they were perhaps only 32B’s, they looked well proportioned on her petite little body. I don’t think she was 100 pounds wringing wet.

Slowly she pulled her panties down and I could see her attractive auburn pubic hair on her mound. I had on occasions caught a glimpse of it before, but never this close. Certainly I had never had such a personal showing. Within seconds I was squirting my creamy white cum all over the place. It felt so good.

Leslie took my cock in her hand and rubbed what remained of my cum all over my legs and belly. Standing only inches from her naked body didn’t help in reducing the stiffness of my cock.

“I was going to take a shower, “ Leslie said. “Now that you are all sticky why don’t you hop in and we will both take one together. We’ve got to hurry or we will be late for school.

Was I dreaming or was this really happening. We took turns in lathering each other up. She pumped my cock and I thought I was going to cum again. When I rubbed the bar of soap between her legs she moaned with every movement.

She asked, “Are you a virgin?” and I sheepishly replied yes.

“Haven’t you even had a girl give you a blow job?” I had to say NO.

I then proposed the same question to her as the water spayed upon us. I knew she seemed to be a little bit on the wild side, but never guess just how permissive she was. “Yeah, when I was in the eighth grade, at a party Billy Randall popped my cherry and then I did it with Mike Russell the who is in your class about three months ago.” I have also had a couple of guys eat my pussy and I have given a blow job.

With a little pout on her face, she said, “I hope you don’t think I am a slut or a whore.”

I asked her if she liked having sex. She said that the did, but the guys never took long enough to get her off. To receive her pent up frustrations, she told me that she had bought a vibrator, that she hid under her mattress and uses it every night before she goes to sleep. I told her that I usually jacked off each night and confessed, “I sometimes think about having sex with you while getting off.”

“Maybe we can both watch each other do it tonight when our mom’s have gone to bed.” Leslie suggested. “That would be awesome,” I replied.

I had a really hard time in school that day thinking about jacking off for Leslie. Man, I could hardly weight until we got home. After school I watched her practice for the gymnastics team. Her spandex uniform accentuated every curve on her body. Just looking at her gave me a tingling sensation between my legs.

It was almost 8:00 by the time we got home. Lisa had diner waiting for us. She said, “When you finish up, put your dishes and silverware in the dishwasher, then get your homework done.”

While Les did her homework, I went out into the living room and turned on the TV. It was rather warm out and the patio door to Mom and Lisa’s room was open. I could see Mom and Lisa kissing and fondling each other. I turned off the lights and television so that they didn’t think anyone was around. I then moved to a window opposite the door so I could get a better vantage point.

I had watched lesbians making love on my computer, but never had seen Mom and Lisa in such a sensual way. Sure I had seen them kiss a million times, but never rub each others breasts and pussy’s. Never had I seen them undress each other.

Although Lisa was the more masculine of the two, I seemed to get more excited seeing her clothes being removed. Mom had a great body, but I guess just because she was my mother it didn’t turn me on. Lisa’s tits were not as big as mom’s, but she had a complexly shaved pussy and Mom’s pussy appeared to be neatly trimmed.

They started to finger fuck each other and I could tell that mom was getting really hot. “Lisa I want your cunt so bad,” Mom said.

They continued to kiss and play with each others pussy’s. Just watching them got me so damn horny, that I pull my cock out and started stroking it. Soon they laid on the bed and my view became some what limited. I could see they were in the 69 position. Mom was on the bottom and I could just barely see Lisa’s pussy as she straddled Mom’s face. I could tell Lisa’s pussy was really wet. All I could think about was how cool it would be to eat Lisa’s pussy. I could sense that the sight of them having sex was getting me close to cumming. Then I remembered that Leslie wanted me to jack off for her so I stopped pumping my cock. I thought how great it would be to suck Leslie’s pussy. I continued to watch until my erection subsided and then returned to my room.

I noticed the light on in the bathroom so I knocked on the door and asked, “Hey Les, I have to pee. Can I come in?”

“Sure. No big deal, I was just getting ready to hop in the sower. I am all sweaty after my workout at school”

When I walked in she was just taking off her blouse. I lifted the lid on the toilet and pulled my penis out while she watched my stream flow. Watching her gaze at me as I observed her in her black lacy panties and pink floral bra, it was becoming difficult to keep my cock properly aimed.

She turned the water on in the shower with one hand, as she took off her bra and pulled her panties down with the other. With a cute little grin she said, “why don’t you hop in a join me? You know it saves water when we take showers together”

I had other things on my mind that saving energy. I don’t think it took me two seconds throw my clothes on the tile floor and get in with here. For some reason unknown I wrapped my arm around her naked body had held her in an embrace. I don’t know if it was what they call puppy love or what. I had never shown that much affection before, but I wanted to and she welcomed it. It just seemed like it was what we were supposed to do. As we kissed it became obvious that we more than just two kids living in the same house. My whole body tingled as we passionately held each other.

I could feel my erect cock rubbing against the hair on her pussy. Her thighs gyrated in a circular motion. Never unlocking out lips we fondled each other’s not so private parts. Finally we lathered each other with sensual smelling soap. Every movement seemed to get us more aroused. My cock was as hard as steel and her little nipples stiff. I sucked her tits and pushed my finger in and out of her pussy.

With every movement came a soft moan of pleasure. It was obvious to both of us that we wanted more. Shortly we turned the water off, stepped from the shower and quickly dried off. She grabbed my arm and towed me to her bedroom, where we collapsed on her queen-sized bed.

“Kevin, I am so hot. I want your cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want your cock,” she excitedly said.

“Oh Les, I have wanted to fuck you since the day you first moved in,” I ecstatically replied.

Initially I thought all I was going to do was to jack off and watch her use her vibrator. This was so rad. She wanted me to fuck her.

She immediately spread her legs welcoming my stiff cock. Seeing her reddish brown pubic hair and two firm little tits made my cock throb. As I gently laid on top of her she reached down and held my cock, positioning in it to enter her vagina.

With one smooth motion I slid it all the way in. Her very moist warm pussy grasping my cock felt like nothing I had experienced before. Every in and out motion felt better than the one before. The slight gyration of her hips added even more sensation. It was awesome. Within seconds I could tell that I was going to cum. That sensation of an orgasm kept building and building until I exploded. My cum was pumping into her and apparently she could feel the pulsations of my cock.

“Oh fuck me more. Fuck me. I love it,” she exclaimed. That was my first fuck and it felt awesomely great. I tried to keep fucking her, but all of a sudden this thought of terror came over me and my cock became limp.

“Oh my God Les, I just shot my load in you. What if I got you pregnant,” I nervously exclaimed.
“It’s OK Kevin, mon put me on the pill over a year ago, cause my periods were so irregular. It’s OK. Please fuck me some more,” she pleaded.

Unfortunately I was unable to do so. “I am sorry Les, I didn’t mean to be like the other guys and not get you off, but I just couldn’t hold it back and now I am done for.”

“It’s OK, you are not a virgin and more. We can do it again sometime. We maybe will get better.”

With that we held each other with our naked bodies snuggling together. As we kissed I wondered to myself, were we just fuck buddies or was there something more.

i love this story

thunder1
12-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Wow! Thats hot!

thunder1
12-04-2012, 12:51 PM
wow! That is hot!

ironeagle2
10-20-2013, 06:05 PM
good start

RogerFox
11-12-2013, 10:12 PM