PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a Naughty School Girl II

sexybjgal
04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
[If you liked this peice, here are links to my two other works that are related to this. By public demand.: An Oral Exam (this one started it all) http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/27533-An-Oral-Exam-(school-girl)

Diary of a Naughty School Girl I http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/27834-Diary-of-a-Naughty-School-Girl-Part-I ]

Diary of a Naughty School Girl II

My name is Anne Gray and at 18, I was often called the class tart. I hadn’t had full blown intercourse yet. But I was good with my mouth and lots of the guys knew it. I had already ruined Mr. Dawson’s happy little perfect marriage by going down on him after class one day. No more could he look at me the same way, never would I get a poor grade in his class again lest I exposed him in some way. I doubt I would have, but out of what seemed fear he never called on me in class again and never gave my work a poor grade.

I had planned on stopping with Mr. Dawson, just a crazy high school sexcapade. But I began to think, and I thought about my other male teachers. There was Coach Hill, a cute middle aged man with a good build. But I had good grades in Gym so I didn’t need to get a boost at all in that class. My skimpy gym shorts were good enough for him to give me passing grades. But there was Mr. Gordon, and Dr. Wilkins. Mr. Gordon was an older than middle age, rather uncouth looking biology teacher. His class, was amazingly hard; most of us attributed this to his dislike of seemingly everything but Sprite, which he drank in uncanny amounts during class. Dr. Wilkins was a middle aged man, average figure and of modest proportions. He taught chemistry and was also rather strict on his pupils .

As I was failing Mr. Gordon’s class fairly well by this point in time and as I had to pass this class I put off until Senior year in order to graduate, I thought it would be wise to pursue Mr. Gordon first.

One day after the last class had ended I headed toward the Science building and went into Mr. Gordon’s Biology room. The door was closed as was his custom so I helped myself in. Mr. Gordon was busy drinking a Sprite from a freshly popped can and was busy looking over some quizzes when he looked up and spotted me. While Mr. Gordon was a hard grader, he was also a bit of a dirty old man. I had seen him in class stare at me, and try to look up my plaid uniformed skirt. On more than one occasion he had stood beside my desk looking down at far more than my current test. He enjoyed himself as he would peer down my white Ridge Tide Academy issued button up blouse at my full breasts.

“Yes,” said Mr. Gordon “can I help you Anne?”

“Well I was hoping so, Mr. Gordon.” I said as I neared his desk. He undressed me with his eyes as he took another swig from his Sprite.

“What do you need Miss Gray?” said he.

“I just have some questions about my grade Mr. Gordon. I know I haven’t been doing well in your class and I was hoping that there might be some way to change that.” I smiled at him as I tilted my pigtailed head of dark nearly black brunette hair.

“Well….ummm” He mumbled as he tried to appear not to stare at my body. He ruffled through some papers as he spoke.

“Well from what I recall you haven’t been doing so well Miss Gray. You rarely come to class. I have called your parents twice already about your absences.” Mr. Gordon got up out of his chair and went to a filing cabinet and rifled through it. He pulled out a file and flipped it open.

“Ah here we go.” He looked up at me then back at the folder “you have a 48 in this class Miss Gray. I guess it looks like I will have the pleasure of teaching you next year.” His emphasis on “next year” was disturbing.

“Yes I am missing one of your exams, that’s why your grade is even worse than it might normally be.” He looked up at me with a small sense of scorn.
I moved closer to his desk and leaned over slightly and giving him the best set of puppy dog eyes I could muster. He gave me skeptical look, but then focused on my breasts.

“Surely I can do something to pass your class Mr. Gordon?” I smiled slightly.
Mr. Gordon figited a little where he stood then walked around to the front of the room scolding my preformence in class, and declaring how the world of education was going to hell in a hand basket. How students can think that doing extra credit and a little song and dance was enough to get a good education. I thought my cause was nearly hopeless shy of my stripping down, even that I didn’t think might work during his ranting. But I noticed that as he was pacing about the room decrying the system and all it failures he moved to the door ever so slightly locked it with a quick twist of the locking mechanism.

I pretended not to notice and stood there awkwardly awaiting his return to his desk. He stopped infront of his desk and put the folder on top of his other papers. He slowly looked around then looked at me.

“So you want to pass my class?” He raised his eyebrow. I felt that I might be getting the chance I needed.

“Oh yes Mr. Gordon!” I said enthusiastically “I would really love to get an A!”

“Hmmmmm, well passing is one thing.” Mr. Gordon’s rather unhandsome face looked at me slyly “But an A is another thing altogether.”

“You do realize that you must pass my class as a state requirement to graduate Miss Gray?” He sneered as he crossed his arms, but took a foot closer towards me.

“Um Yes sir.” I acted a little embarrassed “That’s why I really have to pass.”

Mr. Gordon licked his lips “I know of a way that you can pass this class. You want to pass this class and graduate with all your friends Miss Gray?” He moved closer to me and nearly towered over me, his figure seeming quite menacing.

“Yea…Yes of course Mr. Gordon.” I nearly backed away from his visage. Mr. Gordon looked back at the door then down at me again.

“Then get on your knees, and earn your grade.” He said with a sneer, his face powerful and his voice full of authority.
I slowly moved to my knees as I looked up at him. While I had planned on doing this all along, I hadn’t planned on him being so forceful. I knew he was a dirty old man in thought, but not in action. He looked at me with a malicious grin and spoke.

“Well? You know what to do, earn your grade Miss Gray. Or do you want to be a super senior and spend another year here while all your friends go off to college?”

I moved my hands to his belt slowly, and hesitantly as I looked up at him. He smiled as I began to remove his belt and then slid down his trousers. He was wearing an old pair of white briefs and I looked at them then up at him. He gave me a commanding nod, and I slid them down. Mr. Gordon’s cock was quite large, even though it wasn’t even fully erect. Larger than Mr. Dawson’s and by far the largest and longest cock I had yet seen.

“Go ahead.” He said wickedly “pass your class.” He laughed slightly to himself.

I took his circumcised cock in both hands and began to rub it slowly, feeling it come alive in my hands as I held it close to my mouth. I slowly moved my mouth toward his circumcised head and wrapped my cool lips around it. I looked up at him and saw his face full of pleasure and gloating as I began to suck on his massive member. I begin to suck in slow movements at his large head and felt him grow harder inside of my mouth. After just a few moments of sucking on his head he was fully grown and very hard.
His moaning betrayed his pleasure and he closed his eyes to reminisce in the thought of one of his lowly students pleasing him for the mere swipe of a pen. I began to suck in longer motions on his cock, taking his head and shaft further into my mouth and sucking faster.

“Mmmmmm Yes.” He moaned as I began to suck harder, using my hands in unison with my mouth.

“Oh God that feels good Miss Gray. You really do want to pass this class don’t you?” He looked down at me as I took his large cock in my mouth over and over again. I pulled off and nodded.

“Yes…Yes, Mr. Gordon.” I said before diving back on his cock’s head again, this time in slow long sucks. Mr. Gordon put one hand on my head and guided my head further on his cock, taking in more of him with each movement. I moved one hand clear of his shaft for my mouth to proceed with his guiding course and used it to rub on his balls gently.

“Oh yeah….fuck….” Mr. Gordon moaned with joy as he move both of his hands to my pigtails and began to slowly and very gently fuck my face.

“Yeah, you want to pass this class do you? Huh?” He laughed slightly as he shoved his cock deeper into my mouth, almost causing me to gag. He pulled my head back to his tip then moved my head down further on his cock, my pigtails acting as his guiding reins. I closed my lips tight around his cock as he guided me toward his head, then I would open as he pushed me toward his balls. Over and over again he fucked my sweet mouth. Then he stopped guiding me and let me continue to work on my own. My mouth moving quickly from his head to half way down his shaft, jerking him off with one hand, now two.
He moaned loudly before pushing my head away from his cock, he looked down at me.

“Take off your shirt.” He commanded. I looked around as if someone would see. Then slowly removed the white blouse. A white bra was underneath and he nodded for its removal as well. I unhooked the claps and let it fall to the ground next to my blouse. He then commenced to grope my breasts, and fondle them roughly. He moaned with pleasure as he tapped his cock on each breast in turn.

“You are well endowed,” he said with a mean grin “I am sure you know how to use them.” He gave a sick smile as he placed his cock between my breasts. I pushed my breasts around his cock and began to move back and forth, his cock moving in between my breasts over and over. I had had my tits fucked before, being blessed with nice breasts and have most of my boyfriends fascinated with my breasts had led to this same scene many times. He moaned as he felt his cock slide in between my soft breasts. I opened my mouth and looked downward. I opened my mouth and met his cock’s head each time it came through my breasts.

He moaned in ecstasy as he fucked my tits. My soft mouth teasing his head after each movement of my breasts. Then he looked down at me and grinned.
“Passing this class is one thing, but do you want an “A” Miss Gray?” He smirked.

“Yes Mr. Gordon.” I nodded.
“Then lean over my desk.” He commanded.
“But…I”

“Or do you wanna stay behind a year while all your friends go off to college, Mommy and Daddy would love that, wouldn't they? Over the desk Miss Gray.” He said sternly. I moved to my feet and leaned over the desk slowly, I looked back at him wondering what he was going to do. I hadn’t actually had sex yet, or anal. Oh god I didn’t want to lose it like this. I was only going to go down on him, this wasn’t part of the plan. Mr. Gordon moved close to me, and flipped up my skirt, then he moved my white panties down and began to feel my clean shaven vagina.

“All wet huh?” He laughed to himself “I guess someone got excited.” He moved closer and then guided his cock’s large head toward my tight virginal hole. I felt his head enter my pussy slowly. I moaned loudly as I felt him violate me. He began to move in further inside of me. I had broken my hymen two years before during a softball game, so it wasn’t messy, but I moaned and looked straight and opened my mouth with pain and pleasure. He slowly pushed his way further inside of me.

“Oh Fuck you are so tight.” He moaned as he entered all the way inside of me and stopped. He looked down gloating at me, his cock deep inside of my tight wet pussy. He hadn’t felt something that tight in years and he was enjoying every minute of it. He slowly pulled back to where his head was almost out, then slowly moved back inside of me. I laid my head down on the desk and nearly whimpered as he put every inch of himself inside of me again. He pulled out half way, then moved deep inside of me again, and again and again.

“Oh oh God…..” I moaned mainly to myself as he enjoyed his slow and steady rhythm of fucking me on his desk.
He sped up and began to go faster, enjoying each hard thrust into my tight wet pussy. I felt his hands close on my hips and squeeze my ass as he defiled me. His grunting and groaning became more intense. It had been some time since he had felt this way and he was off his game. After a moment he looked down and asked as he moved in and out of me ever so quickly.

“Are you on Birth control?” he asked harshly
“N…No…” I moaned as he continued.
“Shit!” He cursed as he sped up, “Well do you wanna +A in this class or not?”

“I…I do.” I moaned half in pleasure half in fear. Mr. Gordon sped up and then began to thrust harder and harder. His balls slapping against my body over and over again as he pumped harder and harder, then I felt his body shake and heard him moan just as I felt his cock fire his gooey seed deep inside of me. He grunted as he lean forward and braced himself on the desk, as his cock finished filling my tight pussy. I moaned in a deep sigh as he stopped, and at the excitement of the strange feeling of warm cum inside of me. I was glad it was over, but excited too; it was a hard feeling to explain.

“Awwww fuck.” He grunted as he slowly pulled out of me. He pulled up his underwear and pulled up his trousers.

“Okay Miss Gray, you will get your +A, just keep your mouth shut and get outta here you understand?” Mr. Gordon looked at me with a sinister smile.

“Now get dressed.” He said gruffly as he looked over his fine prize. I took a deep breath and moved to my feet, my pussy feeling very abused and a little cum dripping out down my leg. I pulled my panties up and threw my bra and top on hastily as I made my way toward the door. As I unlocked and opened the door Mr. Gordon spoke again.

“Oh Miss Gray…Oh if you want to keep that +A don’t forget there will be a final oral exam before the semester ends. Understood?” He grinned.

“Yes Mr. Gordon…I understand.” I said as I hastened through the door...

davesmistress
04-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
04-07-2011, 01:11 AM
very nice,,,thanks

aussiemate
04-08-2011, 09:34 AM
A+ from me

kell9962
05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Awesome I like it cant wait to read more about Ms Grey's quest to graduate